Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five six fifty five job five and six to fifty five.
Speaker 2: I heard Jeff Saqua was I went me yes, right on the phone, just talking. And he had heard the other day that I said that George would be my first, my one phone call if I had got in trouble, and he was. He said he was very offended by that, offended to hear about it. He didn't hear about it from the radio. He heard about it from doctor Warner. So I think I also offended by by not saying. But so I want doctor Warner and Jeff Saque to know you're my second and third calls. Doctor Warner, you'd be my call if I'm like falling down on the ground and die in here. But in Jeff Zaque, you'd probably be my friend if I needed somebody for lunch.
Speaker 1: I said he would be my first. I know he was very very second and third. What's the order?
Speaker 2: H Well, I said, the reason I chose George is because George answers my calls. You see how he did that. Lydia tried to call him, he didn't answer. I called him, answered the phone right, you would be my last James. That's a good place. James, are you there?
Speaker 1: What's that? What's what's up? He's our new champion. Tell us tell us about yourself, James. I'm just a guy man, just a guy, that's all. That's all. Ahay from James. Where you listening to us? Work? All? Oh, Corktown, my old neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Hey, say hello to your challenger from Hastings. We got on the hasting Uh she is driving uh to all Wow, it says here.
Speaker 1: You're driving to radiation. Are you? Are you okay? Tiva? What's going on? Yep? I am fighting breast cancer.
Speaker 2: But they got it out and now I just have to kill the rest.
Speaker 1: Of the pel. You're gonna win, all right, God, look over, Tiva. Here's a long week already. I'm tired, all right, James, say hi to Tiva. Hey, how you doing? Bless you got? Good morning, James. I'm gonna lock you up.
Speaker 2: James in a soundproof area now, James, don't hold back. Beat her ass today. Don't don't be like no, he will not come on. All right, we're locking James up Tiva. Five questions. Whoever gets the most right wings Ty always goes to the Champion Question number one. Dwayne Johnson was pulled over for tinted windows yesterday on his way home from Emily Blunt and Stanley Tucci's joint Walk of Fame ceremony. Who is Dwayne Johnson better known.
Speaker 1: As the Lock? Question number two?
Speaker 2: This vampire singer announced a world tour yesterday and isn't making any stops in Detroit, Grand Rapids or Toledo.
Speaker 1: Who is she Olivia Rodrigo? Question number three.
Speaker 2: This late night host offered a tongue in cheek cease fire deal to the President and amid their feud over the comments that he made about Milania.
Speaker 1: What is his name? Jimmy Kimmel? Question number four?
Speaker 2: The Detroit Pistons are taking on the Magic tonight in Orlando.
Speaker 1: Which game number is it in the series? Number six? And question number five.
Speaker 2: Michael is expected to be at the top of the box office again this weekend, even though it goes up against the Devilwares product. Name one of Michael Jackson's sisters.
Speaker 1: Janet Jackson. Wow, Wow, this man you are. This is amazing. Teva, you got a perfect score. Nice gosh, James.
Speaker 2: James caldn't get that.
Speaker 1: Hold on would you know you just gave you just gave him an answer? Sir, you just gave me No, I unlocked some brevaria.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second, Hold on, Let's let's play here, all right, James, you gotta be perfect.
Speaker 1: Question number one.
Speaker 2: Dwayne Johnson was pulled over for tinted windows yesterday on his way home from Emily Blunt and Stanley Tucci's joint Walk of Fame ceremony. Who is Dwayne Johnson? Better known as the question number two? This vampire singer announced a world tour yesterday and isn't making stops in Detroit, Grand Rapids or Toledo.
Speaker 1: Who is she? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, we gotta hope he misses one of these ones Tava Question number three, This late night host offered a tongue in cheek cease fire deal to the President over the feud about the comments made about the first Lady Milania?
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 2: A seconds the late This late night host offered a tongue in cheek ceasefire deal to the President over the feud about the comments he made about Milania.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Jami Kim, Yes, he's got to miss one of these next two.
Speaker 2: Question number four the Detroit Pistons are taking on the Magic tonight in Orlando. Which game number is it in the series? So damn, James, it is game number six.
Speaker 1: We got a new champion. It's Tay Tva. You're Chandva. Well god, I got nine more days to drive to Green Rappers at the time. Wow. Okay, So where are you getting your radiation treatments? Tiva? Trinity Health and downtown Green Rappids. Excellent?
Speaker 2: Well, take care of Tiva. I love it. Hey to awesome, Yeah, that is awesome.
Speaker 1: Thanks sharing good guy. To our friends at I shouldn't have known that. I'm not a basketball watcher. No, but that's awesome. She sounds so sweet. She gotta go vibes.
Speaker 2: You're sweet, James. Hey to our to our friends at Trinity Health. We got a lot of listeners over there. They call in all the time. If you see Tiva coming in this morning for radiation treatments, I want you to give her the biggest hug from all of us here on the Moto in the morning show.
Speaker 1: Kiss in the mouth, No, thank you. We want to make sure thank you. Guys. We love you so much. We'll talk to you Monday morning. Okay, sounds great. You guys will call me back.
Speaker 2: Yes, we'll call you back. Here Lydia is going to tell you all the details. James got a partying beer for you. The great Greek will set you up with something there. Have a great weekend, buddy. Thank you guy.
Speaker 1: All right, take care of yourself. It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five.