Speaker 1: This Radio seven hundred WLW, Mike Allen Senior and Mike Allen Junior in four the Great American Willie Cunningham Today, Mike, how you doing good? Do you have a good Do you have a good? Yeah?
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was one working for a minute. Yeah, there you go. You're on rock and roll. Okay, technical difficulty? Good Thanksgiving? Oh yeah, man, oh yeah, got a heck of a show. You plan the whole thing. So well, yeah, what are we doing? We got a good show. I think we've got At twelve thirty, Janie Heisel. Janis, of course with the Epoch Times, she has been the premier reporter on this this Somalian thing. She's all over it, to the point where she's not going to tell you, but I will.
Speaker 1: You know at the end of the store that you can comment Newt Gingrich. Yeah you showed me that. Yeah, you know what, I'm gonna read it later. That's a pretty big deal, you know. So anyway, we're going to talk to Janis about that. We're going to have open lines from one o'clock to one thirty and uh, let's see one thirty. No, we got the Stooge review. I'm looking forward to this Eric Conroy, who is the Republican candidate for the first district. We're going to talk to him. Because of the redistricting, he's he's got a better district than he had.
Speaker 2: All I know is he went to elder He gets my vote.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: His dad was in my class too, So doesn't get.
Speaker 3: Any better than that back in nineteen thirty five, don't remind me. Yeah, So, as you can imagine, I'm pretty fired up about this Minnesota thing.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: I just welcome to America in twenty twenty five, and if you haven't followed it, there's a lot going on. So the federal government has spend trillions of dollars on welfare programs, and they have since the seventies. And somehow we're shocked and stunned when programs like this get exploited at unprecedented levels. And like you said, the story's out of Minnesota. It's a massive welfare fraud scandal AND's unfolded like a terrible parody of Robinhood, except where the stealing from the rich to give to the poor. This courage just steals from taxpayers to fund mansions and luxury cars. And even we're finding out probably terrorism and the basic outline. And you know this, during COVID, the government decided, hey, let's throw money at anyone who says they're feeding children. Feeding our future is the main nonprofit here. Suddenly they explode from moving a few million dollars, and that's what's insane. In twenty nineteen they were doing something like three and a half million dollars, right right, twenty twenty one, it's like one hundred million.
Speaker 1: How do you who's watch it?
Speaker 3: It's astonishing, And it's fake meal sites, fake attendance rosters. Cafeterias supposedly served sout thousands of meals a day, but nobody showed up. So the people behind these operations are literally buying cars that cost more than the homes of taxpayers funding the program, which is disgusting.
Speaker 1: That's like Black Lives Matter, that's what they did. They bought condos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And to that end, it's us, the peasants who get lectured about equity while we all fut the bill for these do goods that are ripping us all life.
Speaker 1: Just the extent of this thing is just unbelievable, and it's the tip of the iceberg.
Speaker 2: The kicker And I don't know if you knew this.
Speaker 3: The kicker is when the and I can't remember the name of it, but it was some Minnesota government employees organization or union tried to stop this. The people that were scamming them, the food pantries that were just scams, sued the state and claimed discrimination. So you're racist for not letting us hundreds of millions of dollars anymore, because again, you know, in modern America, calling something discriminatory is more powerful.
Speaker 2: Than evidence of front.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that's starting to change, I think, But yeah, none of them want to be get the racist tag on them or god.
Speaker 3: Forbid islama phobic right, right, And let's we got to just ask the obvious question that nobody on the progressive left will ask or even touch with a ten foot poll is why does welfare fraud keep happening at this scale? And the answer is twofold one incentives. Yeah, if you tell people there's free money available and no one's checking the receipts, it's going to shock you all. Someone's gonna steal that money and welfare without verifications, like giving your Netflix password to the entire dorm in college and being surprised your monthly bill is now a thousand dollars and the two The second reason is bureaucrats are terrified of enforcement because enforcement might offend somebody like we saw here, because you say, okay, these people are stealing hundreds of millions of dollars.
Speaker 2: Then they get sued for races like discrimination.
Speaker 1: It's insane. You know. The other thing too, is there is no way on God's green earth that Tim Waltz did not know about it. How could he not? Yeah? How could he not?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And what's now that this is breaking?
Speaker 3: And again I can't remember the name of the outfit, but whatever the outfit was, that was like Minnesota state government employees tweeted out when this broke, like, hey, DNC, we told you guys, don't pick Tim Walls as the vice president because he's been essentially turning a blind eye to hundreds of millions of dollars of fraud. And I think it's very curious that this story is just coming out now, you know what I mean, of course, conveniently a few years after the election. But and all this is happening in the background, the same politicians who like designed this entire thing go on TV and insist that we need more programs, and it's like, well, more spending, more bureaucracy, because carrying carring is like measured by outcomes, but not how many zeros you attach.
Speaker 2: On the next bill.
Speaker 1: It's been that way since the sixties with the programs. Yeah, some of which were good, most of which were just a big waste of money. LBJ got that ball rolling. Yeah, Tim Walt's that guy is a goof Why does he get a what? I can't understand these people go and vote. What are they thinking? I mean, I know they don't think like you and I, but right, you know, I mean, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: You and I don't know anything about Minnesota other than it's cold.
Speaker 2: In their accents are annoying.
Speaker 3: But the minute the guy walked on stage, I mean not to generalize, but the guy walks on stage and he's like having a seizure, like he's on crystal meth and like the both hands waving and like the weird It's like this guy's either on something, there's something. The word buffoon big time. But that's the point. Is this scandal isn't a glitch. It's it's the function. It's not a it's not the defect, it's the effect, and it's it's it's a preview because any system like this, the COVID funding and all this kind of stuff that was just built on unlimited funding with no oversight and ideological like paralys it's going to collapse under its own weight because it's if we refuse to fix this stuff, and welfare ceases to be charity and it's just expected, it becomes a business model for criminals. And you say, like, hey, they're stealing this stuff. Well, you can't say that because that's racist. It's like, what the hell's going on here?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, and I'm pretty sure Ohio has like an ig inspector general that looks into these things and policism. How in the hell do they not police a billion dollar plus program?
Speaker 3: Think about this, that feeding families or whatever the big one, right, Think about how confident you have to be that you're not going to be held accountable that when people ring the bell on you, like when people ring the alarm that you're stealing millions of dollars, rather than like call a defense attorney, rather than seize the fraud, they file a lawsuit to continue the theft, Like that's that is so stunningly arrogant. And I don't need evidence that Tim Walls knew about this. That's all I need to know is that these people were so confident that they weren't going to be held accountable that they sued the people trying to hold them accountable.
Speaker 1: That's just well, you know, you hear a lot these days about affordability. There's one reason one. I'm more interested in account ability, absolutely, and somebody has to be held accountable for that mess.
Speaker 3: Well, you stop and think about this like, and I do this a lot. Like you see that number, that's like two hundred million dollars. What if somebody went to the worst part of Price Hill right now and said I'm going to invest two hundred million dollars in this neighborhood, that would fundamentally change that entire neighborhood. But instead that two hundred million went to possibly Somali terrorists. That's the thing, man, And you know, I'm gonna ask Janis about this. Janis Heiseel in her story she talks to someone I forget who it is, someone of some stature, and they said, they're pretty damn sure that it went over there.
Speaker 1: We're a terrorist people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just don't understand how you know people especially, And that's why it's the design.
Speaker 2: It's not the glitch.
Speaker 3: Anybody logical who gives a crap about being a public steward of tax dollars would realize, like, hey, a welfare program that doesn't require verification is not a safety net. It's an ATM for anyone who's got the cajones enough to go grab the free cash.
Speaker 2: Like it just makes absolutely no sense. But yeah, here we are.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll be talking about that throughout the show, and I'll be talking about tomorrow on Saturday midday because it's a big one.
Speaker 3: No, And what I want to talk to, what talk to janis about, is if because people keep talking about how how Ilana Omar may be attached to this, and I don't know if that's just conjecture because she's a scumbag and a terrorist sympathizer. But if there's a god in heaven, if there is a god in heaven, there will be like red handed evidence that shows that Ilan Omar was involved in Honest to God, I want someone to name a politician in American politics that has gotten away with more in a long period of time than she has.
Speaker 2: She married her brother to scam the immigration system.
Speaker 3: That's I know. I mean, somebody's got a lot of family from the Hollers in Kentucky. You know, that's offensive joke. But what I'm saying is it is astonishing to me that in one state, in one period of time, there are that many politicians like ilhan Omar and Tim Walls that have zero accountability whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if you look at the presidential race, we were talking about it with respect to Kamala, she would not pick Shapiro. She couldn't because that would piss off her radical anti Semitic base, and that's how they do things.
Speaker 2: She can witch. You see him this week.
Speaker 1: I heard, I heard.
Speaker 3: My god, it's a good thing. I don't I saw the actual written quote. And we're talking. I guess Josh Shapiro went off on some reporters this week about somebody. I guess the reporter had asked about Kamala Harris and that he was actually measuring the drapes to the Oval office and he blew his top. He said, I think he used the word BS, like, not the initials like, actually said the word BS. And he said, she's just trying to sell books. I gotta be honest, Like if you thought the twenty sixteen primary debate stage was entertaining with like Trump going off on all these people, Trump talking about, you know the way Casik eats in this one's hands, the debate stage with Kamala Harris, Josh Shapiro, Mayor Pete, all the people that she has just smoked in her book, all on.
Speaker 1: The same stoes. She's she's not gonna be able to get elected dogcatch. Yeah, I'll be honest, I wonder if she actually runs. I bet at the end of the day she doesn't. And I might as well confess here. I confessed on Saturday midday I bought her book, did you? And I couldn't help it, man, I wanted to. And it was everybody's fault but hers. And she talks about waking up the morning after the election and just being kind of frozen, saying audibly to herself, what's gonna happen to the country?
Speaker 3: No, you didn't every again, that's it. She is the shining example of something. And I was talking to somebody this week about it, and they basically say, what's other than bad policy, what's the most annoying thing about Democrats. And one of my friends said, it's the performative nature of them, that everything's a performance. Everything's a protest from Nancy Pelosi kneeling with a dashiki on with everybody in Democrat Congress when George Floyd was murdered, Remember them all kneeling from that to the it's all it's all performative and that, and Kamala Harris sums that up in a person she personifies. There's no substance. No, it's all talking points, there's no authentic his city, it's all what the the focus groups tell her to say. I'll be honest with you. And I said this to somebody and they got really mad, and I stand by it. There's not much to her, No, I know, I patently disagree with Hillary Clinton, but I could admit she is a brilliant woman. No, she's an educated there, she's an educated person. She's she is a very quote unquote good politician. She uses her powers for evil. Kamala Harris has no political talent whatsoever. And it just she can't hold a conversation anywhere. Yeah, I mean a meaningful one.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: If you've seen that, well, I forget what her name is. She she imitates, she does impressions of Saturday Night. She even looks like her. No, I don't think that's somebody different. Yeah, she's got the cackle. She's got that cackle down perfect. Maybe you'll find it and play it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll have to.
Speaker 3: But it's what's frustrating about it is it is fun to watch that themmocrats flail. But when you look at some of the polling numbers coming up for coming up for the midterms, it's it's weird. They didn't have their you know what together for months and now all of a sudden, just because of the of the uh, what's gonna call it, just because of the economy and all that kind of stuff, Democrats are back in the game so well.
Speaker 2: It kind of scares me, to be What.
Speaker 1: Worries me and you and I were talking about it is the mega people, the hardcore mega people. They don't go out to vote if Trump ain't on the ballot, and if that happens, then we're gonna lose the House and maybe the Senate. He's got to do whatever he's got to do to get him out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the other thing is too and me and sheriff were talking about this before he went on the air, and I think you'd agree with it. Trump's messaging on the economy has not been good. And yeah, he's been great with Israel and he's been great with that messaging, and he's done the world a lot of favors. But you know, the his base is about domestic issues, you know what I mean. And the economy is getting better, but he keeps saying and day, I gotta give Dave credit for this. He said the economy is getting better, but Trump keeps saying things are now cheaper. And it's like, no, you can't say that. What you need to say is I inherited the biggest disaster of a presidency. I've only been here a year. Give me some time to fix this. But we all know Trump being wired that way is remember when he said I'll fix the criminal justice system in two or three weeks. You and I just started howling because we're like, oh my god, don I believe in you, man, But two and.
Speaker 1: A half centuries maybe you know, Yeah, it took a long time to screw it up.
Speaker 2: It's gonna take a long time to fix it all man.
Speaker 1: But sometimes he just talks too much take the truth social away from him.
Speaker 3: Say I voted for that, man, I love it. I think he's hilarious, and I get it. It's my own, you know, my own selfishness. But yeah, the fact that he's like back on social media is entertaining.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not shy about I think he wakes up in the middle of the night and things, Ah, you know what, I'm gonna tweet that.
Speaker 3: The thing I missed the most about the Trump presidency, other than a functioning president, was getting up every morning, making my cup of coffee and opening up Twitter to see the latest outlandish, hilarious thing that he said. And it was like, for four years, I didn't get that laugh. And now it's like, oh, he's coming out of his Shelly.
Speaker 1: I remember the debates in twenty sixteen, and this is how much I know. I thought, George what's his face Bush? Yeah, was going to be the candidate. And you know that didn't even happen at all. Trump just bulldozed everybody. Hey, listen, we got to take a break for the news. But when we get back, we are going to be talking to the aforementioned Janie Heisel about that mess in Minnesota and we'll do that when we get back from the news. Mike Allen Senior, Mike Allen Junior in for Willie seven hundred WLW. Hey, we're back, Mike Allen, Mike Allen Jr. In for the Great American Willie Cunningham. Hey, I wanted to say this before I forget. We've got open lines from one o'clock to one thirty. So if you want to call seven four nine, seven thousand, one, eight hundred the big one are the numbers. In the meantime, I'll tell you what, Mike. Every day it seems to be something new about this monumental scandal in Minnesota. Billions of dollars. It's it's not just a little chunk. It's a big old chunk. And I've got a few years on me, as you well know. It might be the biggest taxpayer ripoff that I've ever heard of.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, it really is.
Speaker 1: Janis Heisel of the Epoch Times has been all over this thing, all over it, and she actually was recognized and she's too modest to read it. So I'm going to read it. None out of than Newt Gangrich sent this. You know, after they have a story, you know, you can put you can put your comments down. That's what Newt did. Anyway, bear with me here because it should be read. Janis Heisel's article and Epoch Times on the gigantic scale of fraud in Minnesota is an extraordinarily clear and well done article about one of the biggest examples of government socialism's inevitable tendency toward corruption and favoritism. It should be a must read, must reading for every citizen I agree with that who once honest government and realizes how big a problem corruption has become. Now, I would submit to you, it doesn't get any better than that. Hell, though the afore mentioned Janis is with us. Janis, thanks so much for joining us today.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for sharing that as well that I was really quite humbled to receive that really nice endorsement.
Speaker 1: That's a big deal. That's a big deal. Well, I guess the first question is I mean, anything new since you wrote a story the day before yesterday, I think anything new popping on this thing because you're all over it.
Speaker 5: Well, it seems like there's something new all the time. Right now, I'm actually working on a story about the fact that the House Oversight Committee is demanding some answers from Governor Tim Waltz as well as his the Minnesota Attorney General, Keith Ellison, and they're basically saying, look, there are allegations that you guys were aware of the fraud and covered it up or ignored it because you were worried about political ramisis.
Speaker 3: It's pretty bad. That's unbelievable. Gennis you there, Yeah, I think we lost her. Yeah, we lost her. What I want to ask her, she'll call back. What I want to ask her is is there any possibility of the government recouping any of this?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: My, you know what I mean, I doubt And then who does that fall to? Is it Minnesota or is it the federal government?
Speaker 1: Well, the feder involved in it now, right from what I understand from reading it, it was although I'm sure federal money was in there somewhere, Yeah, it was up to the state to keep uh, you know, keep it going, honestly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that was gonna be a question are these state funds or federal funds? And then is it up to the Feds to go get the federal money? Well, I mean, I can't imagine it's easy to find they're buying cars and houses and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, if there are criminal charges to be had, which there has to be, you know from your federal work that we did that there's a statute, the federal statute for everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And this is just out and out theft.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. And that's the thing is, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's hard for me to believe that this just came out now, I know what I mean.
Speaker 1: We got her back, Yeah, we got Jannis backed, Mike.
Speaker 6: I don't know what happened, but here we are. I don't know how much.
Speaker 5: How much did you guys hear Did you hear what I was saying about the house oversight?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, no, we got that. We got that.
Speaker 3: My question is, and we're just talking about this, is can the government recoup any of this money?
Speaker 2: And if so, who's that up to? Is that up to the state or the feds?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 6: That is not one hundred percent clear to me.
Speaker 5: However, I have seen some indications out there that some of the money was spent on properties.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it would seem to me.
Speaker 5: I haven't investigated this, but it would seem it would stand to reason that there would be a mechanism for uh, the agencies to somehow get ahold of those properties and you know, seize them and then get some of the money back. But it also seems like, oh, unfortunately that a fair amount of this money is gone to the four Wins, you know, because they so Malia does not have a normal banking system. And I don't pretend to know the ins and outs there, but because they don't have a normal banking system, there are people here sending money over there. Some of that money was fraudulently gained, according to reporting, and a lot of concerns out there, And the problem is when it goes over there, the Somali terror networks can get a hold of it, and I don't know again how you would trace that. There may be ways to do it with today's modern technology, even in places like Somalia, but that part of it is sort of something that I don't know a ton about yet.
Speaker 6: But there are many, many aspects of this.
Speaker 5: It's it's crazy, there's so much I can't I really.
Speaker 6: Can't keep up.
Speaker 1: Proverbial tip of the iceberg, right, you know, on your story of December the second earlier in the week, janis I just wanted to ask you about something on page two, I just want to read a couple of sentences and ask you story is federal prosecutors say welfare fraud schemes have reaped billions of dollars in taxpayers money. Most of the defendants charged are of Somalia heritage, a fact that has been taboo to report. Let me ask you the question it's I kind of asked it rhetorically. Why is it taboo to report theft on that scale?
Speaker 5: Well, apparently what was going on a lot of people who were initially trying to raise alarm belt a decade ago were being accused of being racist for doing so. And so there was even actually at least one lawsuit that I'm aware of, where people alleged that, you know, they were disproportionately targeting people from Somalia, and so that has a chilling effect, not on other people they don't want to, you know, also be subjected to lawsuits.
Speaker 6: You know, why would you do it too?
Speaker 5: If you feel like that the officials aren't going to do anything about it, you know, so whistleblowers, political people, government leaders, all of the It had a child.
Speaker 6: Effect on all of that from what I understand.
Speaker 5: Interestingly, however, I thought this was quite significant. A gentleman who's been tracking this for four years now told me that a lot of the inside information about the fraud is coming from other members of the Somali community.
Speaker 6: So it is important to not broad brush and say every Sabola in there.
Speaker 5: Is involved, because a lot of times, from what I understand, they see their neighbor has a brand new BMW and like, how the heck did that happen?
Speaker 1: And we paid for it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so they were They've been raising some of the alarms, you know, behind the scenes, and so those people who are honest do deserve credit for doing that, especially because you know they're a member of this community.
Speaker 3: Hey, Janna sider Quin, and I think you may have already kind of answered it, But my understanding of Somalia, and you know we've heard about the pirates and all that kind of stuff, is that you you said there's no central banking system. I mean, it's been functionally an anarchist society essentially. I don't even think they have a functioning government. I guess the question is is it safe to is there some concrete, you know, tie or piece of evidence that goes this money was going directly to you? Know Al Shabaz or whatever terrorist group or is it something where you just go, well, if there's money going to Somalia, we all know where it's going and it's probably a terrorist group, all.
Speaker 6: Right, So there have I do not have the type.
Speaker 5: Of sources that the City Journal publication of the Manhattan Institute have that they did report in their story that you know, intelligence sources, you know, people who in the intelligence community were able to substantiate that that is happening. That is not the type of sourcing that I have because I mostly covered the Trump campaign for the last few years here for the Epic Times. But it is something you know that we are trying to look into. But again, if you can't just whip up a source automatically, and you know, these people are very you know, cautious with speaking and so. But right now there are official investigations going on and the Treasury Department is in on that, so they would be they would have the power and ability to really prove it, not just on a source basis and come out with an official statement. Interestingly, that very allegation that you just raised, the concern that the money has ended up in tear Us hands after being supposedly targeted to people.
Speaker 6: Who are needy.
Speaker 5: That allegation aired a like years and years ago.
Speaker 6: I'm talking it was around.
Speaker 5: At least twenty eighteen that I found a report where a whistle blower was alleging that, and the a state watchdog agency basically said, oh, you know.
Speaker 6: We can't prove it, but they did say it could, that it could. It was a.
Speaker 5: Probably a strong possibility that they couldn't prove that the money was going to terror us at that point. But that's one of those sort of adding insult to injury things, is that that we literally have, according to federal prosecutors, billions with a bee.
Speaker 6: I've seen reports up to fifteen billion. Wow, well, it could possibly be involved.
Speaker 1: Here, Janis, I wanted to go back to your story, your most recent story again. You spoke extensively to a guy by the name of Bill Glan He's a policy fellow at the center of the American Experiment. Here's what he said. I'm quoting your story. Glenn, a former Federal Reserve System analyst, told The Epoch Times he believes quote with one hundred percent certainty close quote that al Shabab is receiving the money most likely despite the sender's intentions to benefit their friends and relatives back home. I would be shocked if that were not the case.
Speaker 5: It asked right, look, that gentleman actually did used to work for the Federal Reserve. He told me, Hey, I know how money transfers work.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: He does, And so that's why I felt comfortable quoting him on that very point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one hundred per cent. Certainty's good enough for me.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this Janis And I feel like if I saw it somewhere but I didn't hear it. It was there some group in Minnesota that was I don't know if it was like a government workers union or something like that. Apparently there was a tweet that they put out or something that said, hey, we told the DNC about this before Kamala Harris decided to choose Tim Walls. It's just very hard for me to believe that a people in the Biden administration didn't know about this, because I mean, it goes from three and a half million dollars from this fof network or whatever to in two years, hundreds of millions of dollars.
Speaker 2: It's just it's unreal to me that.
Speaker 3: This was not known by people, you know, sort of in the up restaurants of state government in Minnesota. When that sort of disparity in two years. I mean, it's not like one hundred million more hungry people all of a sudden appeared in Minnesota. I mean, I guess what I'm asking is is it safe to say that this was sort of known and just sort of hushed, you know, in the political circles in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: I guess, Well, what I can.
Speaker 5: Tell you about that is the the group you're referring to that that there, the title said it was something like DHS, which in this case stands for Department of Human.
Speaker 6: Services, so the welfare that's DHS Employees Group or something.
Speaker 5: They did have some indications that that, you know, they had the whistleblowers within the employee group were alerting people in high places, including alerting Tim Walls. That's part of what the Oversight Committee is investigating.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: And initially I had some concerns, you know, trying to be journalistically sound here, I wasn't sure whether this group actually, you know, I could go on there right now and say I'm with you know, XYZ employee group, you know, and come up with a false account, right, so that it didn't have an official check mark or anything, and so I was a little skeptical whether these people, you know, truly were employees. However, since this originally came out, there have been legislators in Minnesota on the record saying yes, they have verified that the people making these ex posts you know on the formerly.
Speaker 6: Twitter are on there and they are.
Speaker 5: Employees of the DHS, and they are quote brave whistleblowers who are actually now speaking to the legislators about their concerns. So they that group actually got taken down.
Speaker 6: I think what probably happened.
Speaker 5: I'm just putting two and two together, but it looked like it was actually a group of you know, an official account of the government, right, But it was not. So they changed their name and said it was like a commentary account.
Speaker 6: And now they're back up with full force.
Speaker 5: At one point one of their post receives get this forty million views.
Speaker 6: Wow, people are.
Speaker 5: Massively interested in and outraged by this whole scandal.
Speaker 6: But now I'm going to rock your world.
Speaker 1: Well, can you do it quickly? Janis? We're about out a time, but I want to hear what you say.
Speaker 5: I found out that there are some other states that have fraud that is actually worse. One of them is California, of course, and that so there I'm looking into trying to put something into context and show what these other states fraud looks like as well.
Speaker 6: It's not just Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Jnnis. I really appreciate you, and I know Mike Junior does too. Take you more time, Hey, I wanted to tell people too Saturday midday Tomorrow, Janis is going to be talking to us at ten o'clock, so appreciate you doing that. Janis.
Speaker 5: Watch I think it's eleven, mic, but yeah, yeah, you're right, all right, thanks both.
Speaker 6: Mike's I appreciation.
Speaker 1: Thanks, all right, thank you. Oh man, I'll tell you I can't believe it. But anyway, we got to hey open lines seven, Big one, seven hundred WLW. They were back.
Speaker 3: News Radio seven hundred WLW. Mike Allen Junior, Mike Allen Senior in for Willie UH and as Willy says, we are monitoring all events simultaneously. Apparently there has been some settlement with the City of Cincinnati Law Department UH dismissing a bunch of charges from the protests of twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: UH.
Speaker 3: We will dig into that here in a little bit and give you more. But it just broke. But uh dad, let's go to the funds. Huh yeah, let me do that.
Speaker 1: How about Joe in Upper Sandusky, Hey, afternoon, Joe, thanks for calling.
Speaker 8: Hey, hey, fellas, how you doing good?
Speaker 1: Good? What you got for us?
Speaker 8: I got for you is we need to know and you need to remember, especially you older Mike. Remember the wrong Reagan Democrats?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, he got a lot of them cross yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you know wrong. Reagan didn't talk like the way you two gentlemen have been talking to day about Democrats. You know, he didn't talk that way.
Speaker 1: He was judicious. I mean, he gigged him. But yeah, I understand what you're saying. But hell, let's talk radio, Joe.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know, yeah, yeah, no, no, See, you guys are taking rush Limball to the extreme. I mean, even Willie's bad enough. But seriously, these are elected officials and if we don't learn to get along with each other, we're never gonna move any further. You're gonna go further right and I'm gonna go further left.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, what can you give me an example, man that something you didn't like or.
Speaker 8: Well, what do you call Governor Walls? He's a governor. What you call it?
Speaker 3: I called him a buffoon. I mean there's a lot of stuff. I can call him and say, if the shoe fits, if the shoe fits. So if you let me ask you something, let me ask you somebody. If you get elected, are you just free from being criticized by anybody?
Speaker 8: It's about being respectful to politicians who actually put their lives on the line to run for office anymore. Okay, And when when you portray the left.
Speaker 3: Very polite, when the left is very polite to Donald Trump and his supporters.
Speaker 8: Now, oh my god, when what did Hillary call you deplorable? And that was such an insult? That was such an insult it hurts your face.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not talking I'm talking about it.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about having DA's across the country indict the political leader of like supporters that like seventy or eighty million people, like half the country. Maybe that maybe maybe canceling, maybe canceling his supporters and dbanking them.
Speaker 2: May I had some stuff to do with that too.
Speaker 8: What's the current d J doing now to indict.
Speaker 3: Who I'm saying, you get what you give to stop. When does it stop?
Speaker 8: Stop?
Speaker 3: When when Democrats learn that did this stuff is a boomerang and then it comes back.
Speaker 8: So that's exactly what's going on.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let me ask you something.
Speaker 3: What would you rather have If you can say out loud that it was wrong for Hillary Clinton to call this deplorable? Can you say out loud it was wrong for Donald Trump to be indicted by six or seven different prosecutors on just ridiculous stuff?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 8: Did Donald Trump inside or riot January?
Speaker 1: I didn't ask you that. I didn't know. Let's let's play this out.
Speaker 2: Let's play this out, dude, Let's do this answer the question? Are you going to answer the question?
Speaker 1: He was?
Speaker 8: He was? He was indicted for reasons.
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, Hey, we got to get going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this clown's unsavable.
Speaker 1: Have a nice day. I appreciate the call you.
Speaker 3: You know, that's it's classic. I mean, that's literally the anatomy of arguing with a leftist. It's amazing. They just they can't answer questions. It's always I know you are, but what am I? I did not call Tim Waltz an idiot. I called him a buffoon. Okay, here, I'll say, Tim Wolves is an idiot. I just did no question, no question. Hey, let's go to doctor Dennis in Annapolis. Hey, doctor Dennis, how you doing, Beach police?
Speaker 7: What are you?
Speaker 1: How are you doing?
Speaker 9: Mike?
Speaker 8: Pretty good.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna You're not going to give us grief, Dennis. You're Dennis. You're a learned doctor.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: Give us, give us some give us some logic and reason. Brother.
Speaker 10: Uh, there are only two sexes. The Democrats invented all the rest.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good.
Speaker 10: Anyway. Uh, these all the Democrats are fretting over these two Narco terrorists that were left over from the attack. Yeah, you know, the plight of them. But they have no problem with killing millions of babies every day. Oh, in abortions, they have no problem with that. That's a you know, the nark A terrorist they volunteered or you know, they they were paid and they had an option not to do this. But those those aborted babies, they didn't have any options.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's a typical Democrat thing. And I'll use that as an example. Go to bat and you know, give aid and comfort to the people that are poisoning our kids, you know, and then turn around blame it on Trump. They don't want to take responsibility for anyone.
Speaker 3: What's a bigger trend that they're constantly taking the twenty percent end of eighty twenty voter issues like leave it the Democrats to stick up for dope dealers getting blown.
Speaker 2: It's astonishing.
Speaker 10: That's a good way I put Yeah, they're basically lawless. That's my opinion. Anything lawless therefore, Yeah, you're right about the you know, the leftist they always changed the topic when you got them cornered. They won't answered the question right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're exactly right.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Bye, Dennis, thanks a lot, Okay, say thank you. Why do you think I don't know? Every time it's like, well, on this transgender thing, they're getting killed or.
Speaker 3: I used to I used to get I'm talking about though, never just answering a question like I used to get frustrated at that.
Speaker 1: That's when I start waving the victory. Well, that's how you know that they get away with it. And I forgot to ask Janis about this. It was about a week right when the story broke out there in Minneapolis, the big three, ABC, CBS, NBC next to no coverage whatsoever of it.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: It really is. But they're basically irrelevant. Box kicks their ass. Hey, let's talk to Randy. Hey, good afternoon, Randy. I'm good. How about you.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm doing great.
Speaker 10: Hey.
Speaker 4: You know your show is so one sided and you are so biased.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna mess something here.
Speaker 4: You talked about Charlie Kirk and kok Kirk or whatever, and how the Democrats made it such a big deal. The Republic isn't making such a big deal that Charlie Kirk was killed.
Speaker 9: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: The last time I listened to your show was back in February and the topic was immigration. Right, there was three collars within an power that said, if they're illegals coming across the boarder, just shoot them, just shoot them.
Speaker 1: I don't know's insane, dude, I don't think because it's insane. You're just wrong about that. I did not say that. I would not say that.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, say if your callers did and you didn't have the balls to stand up, toll so, because I'm.
Speaker 1: Not going to give a comfort to those people, I'm just not gonna do it. You don't like that, don't listen to the dude.
Speaker 3: He laughed at them because they're insane. Let me let me ask you something. Do you laugh at people when they say crazy stuff?
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly exactly when you're crazy? I think I hear the pot calling the kettle black. Hey, I appreciate the call.
Speaker 2: I love that he hangs up to.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what always has called dude.
Speaker 2: Come on, let's go, let's have like a legitimate, legitimate debate.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk to bar and heat.
Speaker 2: I love this. I missed this.
Speaker 7: Hi, Hi are the Allens, And I'm calling because I live in Boone County, predominantly registered Republicans there here, and I was I have been upset that our public libraries, and I'm sure the school libraries have multiple publications that are strongly left leaning. And I offered to donate three year subscriptions to our public library, to the Epoch Times, I call it the Epic Times, which I considered to be a fabulous publication. But I was declined. They declined, They refused to accept my offer and to give some balance. And there was some wimpy excuse why they couldn't. Well, it was something that it wasn't in there. No, I forget the exact term in their list of publications that they subscribe to. And so I went back, and I went back several times, and I think there were some couple of people who would have liked that. I pointed out that the number of articles that were had covers, really disgraceful covers of President Trump, outrageous things, and so those previous callers are, you know, unbelievable. Where their heads must be in the sand or someplace else if they are ignoring the fact that the media is so blatantly biased, and I wanted to counter that. So I will be going back to our public library meetings. I encourage other people to say, don't just you know, I'm not going to offer to do this as a gift. I'm going to say no taxation without representing.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go, and you're saying it's the Boone County Public Library. I just want to make sure.
Speaker 7: People here, Yes it is, Yes it is, and I'm sure that is the case. I have friends who have been had retired librarians. Somebody I know was also on a different library board and an adjoining state, and they said that the influx of people who are left leaning coming out of the universities probably are just really driving the ship towards the left leaning publications. There is a monopoly. Grant. I understand that I study journalism and I know what is garbage out there. I think you all do too. That is not true journalism. But I think the Epoch Times is a just beyond fabulous. And yes there is some you know, there is a slant to it, not anywhere near what is left leaning. But the articles are just truly inspirational, informative, and and I give that or that publication such kudos. I'm just my problem is I keep the articles and they accumulated at home. I'd like to go to the library to read it. I got you, okay, all right, thank you for being there.
Speaker 3: No, she brings up a good point. And when you when you put it in conjunction with uh, was it Dennis the Goop called earlier? Uh, when you put it in conjunction, So it's he's like, you guys are worse than than than Rush Limbaugh and all this other stuff. Why does why does talk radio predominantly conservative? Well, they tried left talk radio because miserable, because it's the only place left, that's the only place left where people that aren't left leaning have media other places like the Epic Times and talk radio, so it's funny.
Speaker 1: Thank god.
Speaker 3: If you're listening to talk radio and you don't want to hear right views, probably turn it off. Let me give you a very brief history lesson. You know, I followed this stuff from beginning. I followed it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, since I was very, very young. Back in the day, Mike, all you had was William F. Buckley's National.
Speaker 2: Review.
Speaker 1: You had a thing called Conservative Digest, another thing called Human Events. That's it. Yeah, I mean you know they had a monopoly. Sorry about your luck. I still do all right. Well, listen, we have to take a break, but we will be back. Mike Allen Senior, Mike Allen Junior, seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 11: Boyd and Higgins out to the right. Drew Sample out to the right as well. Joe Burrow hands on hips eyeballing. The defense buffalo is showing pressure up the middle. The Bengals handed.
Speaker 12: To Mixon gets away from an icle tackle, running toward the first down marker.
Speaker 1: He's got it. That is coffin nails.
Speaker 13: Bam bam, Hello.
Speaker 14: Quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: It's all yours man, gentlemen, How you doing today?
Speaker 2: Pretty good?
Speaker 9: Here?
Speaker 1: Everything all right?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I'm enjoying life. Filling in for the big boy today.
Speaker 2: Well you can't fill his shoes. How many phrases of his I can get in?
Speaker 3: I've already used monitoring all events simultaneously, or here's them all?
Speaker 2: Or where are you located? If anywhere? That was another one, and you know.
Speaker 1: What, I'd be happy with one Marconi. You know he's got me give us a full report. All right, thank you very much, gentlemen. Let's see this Stoote report.
Speaker 14: It's a proud service every local teme Star Heating and air conditioning dealers.
Speaker 1: Times are quality you.
Speaker 14: Could feel in Cincidati called Stacy Heating in Air Solutions five one, three, three, six, seven.
Speaker 1: H E A T spots.
Speaker 14: Thank you're Roxy and you need you need temp Star for the next couple of days at least. Brutal Colt High School football tonight in Canton, Ohio Division one State Championship Saint X, the Bombers will go up, go up against ol in Tangy Orange six o'clock with a high school Football Tonight show on Fox Sports thirteen to sixty, then the game at seven. Of course, last night, Avon went up twenty one to nothing early in the first half. Eagles went on to win the Division Two title for the second straight year, beating Anderson thirty seven to twenty. They'll try it again and no Northern Kentucky teams in the Kentucky Playoffs.
Speaker 2: My first time in Eon. I hate that I have to cheer for X.
Speaker 1: Well, you will, but I will an elder sale is if it can't be Elder. I wanted to be a GCL.
Speaker 14: Schol College Football Tomorrow Championship Saturday, it begins in Detroit bymy RedHawks take on Western Michigan for the MAC Championship, Ohio State, Indiana for the Bank Big Ten, Georgia, and Alabama for.
Speaker 1: The SEC title. Let's see Bengals up.
Speaker 14: They brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco, and Party Town thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky. And with those locations, they're open three hundred and sixty five days to serve you. And Bengals at Buffalo on Sundays. T Higgins has cleared concussion protocol. It's a full ghost Sunday against Buffalos. We're gonna have Borough, Chase and Higgins out there. All on Sunday.
Speaker 2: What's the mathematical chance, It's like four percent?
Speaker 1: Like no in Vegas. I think it's three percent that they make a play. So you're saying there's a chance, yes, see what happens?
Speaker 14: Yeah, never know, but Buffalo's had some rough games as of late. Best Bengals coverage nine Am RNL Carriers pregame sports talk show presented by Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Toyota Dealers kick off at one. Then you got the Tri State Chevy Dealers postgame show presented by RNL Carriers Live from Buffalo. Wings and Rings and the King's Location in Mason with a Chick Ludwig and the one and only David Foulcha Another elder College basketball uh Skyline Chili Crosstown Shootout Tonight Simtos Center the site Cincinnati Bearcats v. The Xavier Musketeers ninety third edition of the Rivalry. Bearcats go into this one. It's six and two Xavier six and three. UC has not beaten x at Cintas Center since two thousand and one, nine thousand and twenty two days.
Speaker 1: Agoo, wow, seg is that game still as big as it used to?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I mean it's yeah.
Speaker 14: I mean you got wives and brothers and husband and wives going against each other, families. Half went to Xavier, half went to UC. I mean, you know that's true. You know, I mean it'll keep going.
Speaker 1: I just hope it one year they had a huge Yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah, hopefully tonight, Yeah, hopefully a lot of you know, I mean, Wes Miller's been in it before, Rich with Patinos this first one, and I think a lot of those guys just I mean, they got so many new faces that hopefully the night they just play basketball and no, no shenanigans. The action it's seven on the on seven hundred WALLW and then also on fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: That's how big the game is.
Speaker 2: What if I want shenanigans though, I want to come out. Let's shake it up a little bit around our test type.
Speaker 14: Let him play, let them play, and then they move on and shootouts history and let's move on to the next game. Also, congrats to Seaton's Cali Combs. She has been named the Ohio Max Prep Volleyball Player of the Year. They want the whole thing every year. A few weeks ago, when Mother and Mercy.
Speaker 3: Closed down, I said, Seaton is going to become a female high.
Speaker 2: School sport powerhouse. And here we are.
Speaker 3: So there you go, there you go, and then we get some of the elder fans to show up. I remember we used to go to the basketball games for seating the kids.
Speaker 2: Because we always felt bad. They always went to our football games.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 14: Yeah, see, yeah, let's see EHL hockey tonight. Our beloved Cyclones are on the road tonight and tomorrow against Indy Fuel College. Nineteenth rated Miami RedHawks are in Denver tonight and tomorrow for their action. And right now, the twenty twenty six World Cup UH soccer draw is underway as a US, Canada and Mexico or the host countries coming up next year UH forty eight teams of the sixty four seeing their first World Cup play in history.
Speaker 1: I wonder if Trump will get involved in that. Oh yeah, he was there. Yeah he got some of them got he got a peace prize. I saw it like a trophy. I was like, what did he do?
Speaker 2: Like, you know, it's hilarious, but wow, you know, so is it?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: L A? Well, they're going to play all over the place.
Speaker 14: Yeah, And there's rumor they were they were thinking that maybe Cincinnati might get a couple of matches, but apparently I don't think that's going to be the case. But I think what's going to happen is that maybe one of these international teams that play around this area or something will use t QL.
Speaker 1: Stadium as a practice. Pretty cool.
Speaker 14: So maybe let the fans in see some you know, see some the superstars of of football there you call it instead of soccer, that's right, So you never know what happens.
Speaker 2: It's just some too west side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean. I just can't do it. I just well, here's what drives me nuts. Is like during the World Cup, all of a sudden, people become European. Instead of saying zero, they say no, just say zero, like we're not in Europe right now.
Speaker 1: Just say my first one this year. I loved it, but I was constantly on my phone googling.
Speaker 14: I didn't know the rules, right, But I mean this is for I mean that little trophies only I don't know maybe what less. I mean, it's the smallest trophy I think gone, but it is a major impact because whoever wins that, whatever country wins that, like Messi and Ronaldo and Bop and those kind of guys like that. I mean, they're international superstars as it is, but they're playing for their country. And I mean, you know, you got you know, guys that make millions of dollars in other leagues and they're crying because they're they got beat in the World Cup. So it means you know, it means a lot. And you know, I mean a lot of people. Obviously, people will be pulling for the USA here, sure, you know, obviously, so.
Speaker 1: I think they'll be pretty good about Canada. Canada is in it.
Speaker 14: Mexico has always had a good team, so you'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I missed the days. It was like we were kids.
Speaker 1: It was huge.
Speaker 3: That dude, what was the name, Alexi? Yeah, the big Yeah, that team was amazing. And it just feels like I don't know anything about soccer, but the United States can't catch up.
Speaker 1: Well the women.
Speaker 14: The women overshadowed the men for a few the last few years, so absolutely with their winning their gold medals in the Olympics and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: My only hope is the World Baseball Classic turns into something like that. I mean, it's big, but it's you know what I mean, but yeah, I mean, we win, a team wins the Super Bowl in the United States, it's just football in the United States.
Speaker 2: This is the entire it's a big deal. Yeah, I was just not I don't know.
Speaker 14: I'd like to see, uh maybe Joe Burrow could play soccer.
Speaker 2: Oh that toe and I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, seg man, all right, thanks gentlemen, we'll see it a little bit. All right, thank you so much. All yeah, you are not a soccer guy any stretch.
Speaker 3: We'll think about it when we go to Koras games. We had no idea what was going on. It was just yell yeah, and then they all bunched up together and then you and I end up tossing the baseball the rest of the time.
Speaker 2: But we had fun. Yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: The main thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, we got a few minutes, well you know what I want to hit, and we may hit it more detail later.
Speaker 1: The thing with the City of Cincinnati, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Forgot the look go ahead. They settled.
Speaker 1: I'm reading this off Fox nineteen's website. Matt Schaeffer. They settled a class action lawsuit filed in response to the hundreds of arrest made during the twenty twenty protests after the murder of George Fillloyd. Yeah, now you you were had something not something to do with it, but we're able to observe some of those in court. Yeah, it was that.
Speaker 3: So that morning I actually had my you know, the rotating room may Day and I was in there. It was wild man and it was like the oldest person in that crowd had to be twenty four years old. I mean there are kids, yeah, but they were literally wrapped around the Justice center. So I walk in. I'm walking in the Justice center. I said, what the hell are they giving away free money or something like that? And I lost one of the kids. I said, hey, what's going on? I said, we are all being detained right now. I said, what do you mean? He said, this is like a jail right here, So what do you said? The Sheriff's apartment literally has this side because there was hundreds of them, and I went, I said, what the heck is going on? In One of the court staff people said, these are all the people that got arrested last night in the protest for was it breaking curfew or whatever? And I remember watching it live and they were up in Clifton and that's what explains why it was all kids because they were all college kids. But I remember thinking to myself, like, dear God, please don't do it again, because we had two thousand and one and knee deep in all that in those riots, and I remember thinking when I saw the crowd, I went, I don't think this is going to go very far because there was a bunch of college kids, you know what I mean. It's like they're not going to be shooting at cops or anything like that.
Speaker 1: And that city prosecutor's office dismissed them all, didn't they. Yeah, I mean that, And that's why they're gonna they're shelling out money. It says that Hamilton County got tagged for sixty five grand, no big deal of that settlement. While Cincinnati will use judgment bonds to pay the remainder. The payment includes two million thirty five. I'm gonna start saying, sure, attorneys, it's just well, let me just say, does it surprise you at all? No?
Speaker 3: Well, coming from the law department that indicts the victim of a crime that got the you know what beat out of him, you know what, that same city city prosecutor's office, It's just why is this shock you. That's their city political as the day is long, they're gonna get hammered on.
Speaker 1: Chief Fiji getting fired for no reasons. The city law department shouldn't exist. Well, they should be eaten up by Hamilton County. We all know that the fire chief got canned and wasn't told why. He's gonna have a nice payday.
Speaker 3: So if they sue Mayor Piroval personally, will he be able to pay the settlement when he's having his cars report.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't want to beat up on him.
Speaker 2: No, No, I had to come on, but I used to.
Speaker 1: You know, I used to repot cars.
Speaker 2: You want to tell the Mustang story? Watch it.
Speaker 3: The car may have You may have held onto a car a few days longer atte I thought you were going to be coy about You're like, oh yeah, I repossessed the Corvette and kept it for a few days.
Speaker 1: Well, I repossessed it up in Columbus, and I thought, what the hell was a Friday? He might as well have some fun. We put some miles out. I'll tell you it was not It was not in real good shape. So did you have a job on Monday? Well, they didn't know. I'm not going to say who I was working for real.
Speaker 3: Talk me and you've done this before, and we usually do it when we've had a few hoodies, so it's it's hard to.
Speaker 2: How many jobs have you had? Oh my goodness, like fifteen to twenty probably?
Speaker 1: Oh easy? Yeah, but you know what my first job was, I swear to God folding an boxes and I'm boxes at the Balley's on Work Road.
Speaker 3: That's right, you've told me that a million till. All right, we got to get out of here. We're up against the break.
Speaker 1: All right. We will be back and we're going to talk to Eric Conroy. He is running for Congress from the first district, and we'll be talking to him at two o'clock. Mike Allen Senior and Junior, seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: They were back News Radio seven hundred WLW. Mike Allen Junior, Mike Allen Senior in for the Great American. As promised, we are monitoring all events simultaneously, as the Great American would say. And our fearless leader, Sheriff Dave Keaton just walked in and handed me a note, dad uh, asking you shall receive federal judge orders unsealing of Epstein case grand jury roads. Yeah, and you and I both know how rare it is for anything out of a grand jury to be unsealed. But real quick, before we get to our guest, Judge Rodney Smith found that the Epstein Transparency Act of twenty twenty five, the thing that Trump just signed at the end of November, overrode the secrecy requirements on federal grand jury rules. So asking you shall receive, I predict it's going to be a nothing burger.
Speaker 1: I do too. Anyway, if they had anything on Trumpet would a go now absolutely all right, back to business here. We got a congressional race coming up in the first congressional district, which I used to be in but I'm not anymore. We got a great candidate, great Republican candidate running. He's a former CIA employee, officer, former Air Force officer, and so many other things. Mike, I don't know if you know this. He announced his candidacy live on Fox News. Oh yeah, yeah, that's a pretty big deal. And he's an elder.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, you forgot the most important part of his resume.
Speaker 1: Hey, Eric, thanks for calling in.
Speaker 9: Hey thanks for having me. I guess I should say the mics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know, I gotta ask you just starting off your thoughts on what's going on in Minnesota. I'll tell you what, Eric, I've been around a while, I've never seen anything like this, just the depth of the corruption.
Speaker 9: It's absolutely absurd. Is I think there's two things going on here in the first as political, right, and this is in another inept democratic government in Minnesota that can't do basic functions and they can't enforce the rule of the law. And what they've done is they've delayed and ignored this problem for too long at the expense of the Minnesota tax payer. And I think this is yet again another example of why the Democrats are just unfit to lead in modern times. And then I would say, secondly, there's a bit of a cultural issue here too, Right, someone like myself who's lived all over the world and experience other cultures. When we bring immigrants to this country, we need to find ways to assimilate them faster. Right, When you bring in groups of people to America, you get both the great traits that they bring and also some negative ones. There's no such thing as a perfect culture, So you know, in this instance, I think it highlights how we need to find ways to assimilate our immigrants faster, and I think we do it generally better than other countries, like the Europeans. But it's something to think about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're going through the same thing, probably worse than us. And you know, Trump's put the kai bosh on a lot of this stuff, and it's a long time coming. I got a feeling we're going to be paying for the Joe Biden presidency for a lot of years, which is unfortunate, but I think that's the way it's going.
Speaker 9: That's the Holy Doug MinC right. I think we'll be paying for it long after you're gone. But Mike Junior and I will.
Speaker 1: Eric, you'll like this.
Speaker 3: That was a good gig. I don't know if they had Saturday listeners are like this. But he is actually the first person to ever say to me, essentially, I'm sorry we screwed this country up so bad for you guys. Yeah yeah, but Eric, let me ask you, this man, with your background and intelligence and all that kind of stuff, speaking to cleaning up messes. For a good four years, every single border in the United States was just swung wide open, from you know, Chinese nationals, to people from Jamaica to even you know, ISIS and al Qaeda linked people just walking in. We had the disastrous withdraw from Afghanistan. And you know, I firmly believe this. And you went to Elder two man, there's a lot of Vietnamese kids that we went to school with that their parents came over here after the Vietnam War because they were Catholics and they helped the Americans and all that. We want to help folks in Afghanistan that helped the Americans. But where do you think the failure was here? And I guess, as part of a two part question, is what's worse letting in somebody that's been radicalized or letting in somebody who hasn't been radicalized and is somehow radicalized in the United States?
Speaker 2: I mean, which is worse? You know?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think there's a couple of things here, right, And firstly, that attack in DC was appalling and horrifying. But you know, as someone who has spent fourteen years in both the Air Force and the CIA and worked in Afghanistan and in Iraq and other places, you know, we hire a variety of locals to be interpreters, cooks, and soldiers.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 9: And the traditional reward for helping us in these opera has been a visa, right. And the problem is it's very very difficult to vent individuals when they come from a society with very few written records. Right. How do you that's someone when they're coming from a place that doesn't have traditional records.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 9: I think that that is really what we're dealing with here. I think with the find ways to really be able to vet people more comprehensibly when they come here, right, because then we get instances like we saw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, we don't know who's in this country, and like I said, I think we're going to be paying for that for years. Yeah. Hey, I wanted to ask you to the National Guard shooting, the shooting of the service members. Obviously one passed away, the others in really bad shape. Wanted to get your thoughts in general on that because former CIA and former military, how does that stuff happen?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean this is a great question, right, And I think what we had here was an individual that was radicalized or jaded and they had a chance to do it, right, And I'm not sure how we counter that other than trying to do our diligence in general for people who are coming here, especially from war zones.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 9: War zones are difficult places. There's emotional baggage, there's probably some PTSD issues in terms of this individual who was the shooter had some issues as well, and I think it just goes to show that we really just need to do our diligence. And when it comes to that immigration visa that we were talking about for those who helped us, I think we need to reconsider that policy as well, because in my experience when we were in Afghanistan, we have the most talented and dedicated people who want to.
Speaker 8: Work with us.
Speaker 9: Well, that's great, that's terrific, and we appreciate their service. But at the same time, if they all leave Afghanistan and come to New York, San Antonio, San Diego, wherever, who's left back in Afghanistan to build Afghanistan. So it's something that we need to look at comprehensively, and I think this incident illustrated that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Eric, I got to ask you, and I think it's it's one of those what are we put in a cart before the horse or chicken before the egg type thing.
Speaker 2: I just can't.
Speaker 3: I guess it can't wrap my mind around because what I'm seeing is the reporting is that it wasn't that he was radical, because you're not going to be a radical Islamic extremist and then go out of your way to risk your lives to help the Americans. As I'm I'm reading that, you know he was essentially doing that for the United States. You're not going to be a Jihati and help help, you know, Americans killed Ghatis. What does it say to you, I guess that you know, a guy fights in Afghanistan, presumably you know on the basis of nine to eleven, you know, to help the Americans, you know, take out this this incredibly oppressive Taliban government and you know, set up a democracy and all that kind of stuff. I mean, what does it say about someone who's willing to risk their life that way and then they are actually totally radicalized when they get to the country that they had helped. I mean, to my view, that shows that there's it's not so much the vetting that's a probably, I mean, it still is, but I think the problem that that reveals is that we have let people into this country over the last x amount of years that absolutely hate everything we stand for.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I think there's a couple moving parts to us, right. And we've talked about really trying to crack down on illegal immigration and making sure that those people are vetted. That being said, right, you know, fighting for you know, Afghanstan's freedom and prosperity is a little bit different than getting to the West and experience in life in the West what it's actually like, other than just meeting the occasional marine or airs officer who's over there. So I think this gets back to the assimilation issue, right, And we've seen this both here and in Europe.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 9: I was reading a lot of articles over the last week or two about the Christmas markets in Europe and they're basically they're basically small military bases with the amount of security and fortifications that we need at Christmas market staf. So, once again, I think this goes back to when we do bring, you know, immigrants to this country who are of value to this country, we really need to consider how we are bringing them into our culture and making them feel as a good fit and welcome.
Speaker 1: You are so right about that. I don't know how anyone can disagree with that theory, I just don't get it. I don't get the whole you know, the heck with the Americans, we're going to bend over backwards for someone who trespassed into our country. I guess that's more of a statement than a question. I did want to ask you though, that the buzzword now, Eric, seems to be accountability or excuse me, affordability. And I think there should be a little more emphasis on accountability. But your thoughts on the whole thing, the affordability thing, it seems like that's going to be kind of the buzzword for the election.
Speaker 9: Well, it's I think it's both, Mike, Right, Accountability and affordability are kind of one of the same. And we can't have affordability if we don't have accountability, right, And we saw that in Minnesota entirely apathetic and the Democrats don't want to be held accountable for fraud, waste, and abuse.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 9: And as we hone in our economic plan and the President's BBB has been terrific and it will generate a huge economic boom here. I think in the next six to nine months. As we do that, that'll help the affordability issue as well. And I think that's what voters are looking at, right, and we saw that is the main topic in the Tennessee special elections.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, yeah, yeah, I was going to ask you about that.
Speaker 1: Eric.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's a lot. It's weird.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, obviously I run in circles and my friends and you know, all that kind of stuff. We're all kind of politically. You know, I'm obsessed. I would say they're semi obsessed. And it's weird. Like it depends on who you talk to. Some people say, oh man, this is this is scary for the Republicans, like this time. I mean, good god, Nashville, you know that that was even a question. This woman said she hated people, essentially hated her own city, and it was it was as close. I mean, I guess my question is where do you fall on this? Because I fall on it sort of in the middle where hey, we'd be we'd be dumb not to take things to learn from this. But I don't think the sky is falling. What do you think?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, I mean, first off, look at those great soundbites. I mean, you couldn't have more of an out of time than some of the things. She said.
Speaker 8: I saw a lot of.
Speaker 9: Pundits talking about the turnout, and I think it's important to remember that, hey, this is a special election, right, Yeah, it's not a mid term, it's not not a presidential cycle, and turnouts are traditionally spotty, uh in those elections. So but I think what it does emphasize is that we do need one hundred percent turnout from all of our Republican camps in all elections and just be very dedicated and voting for our candidates. Because what the Democrats are really good at doing is they're good at manufacturing anger and getting their base very motivated. And most of our base is saying, people, let me happy lives, right, So they don't have that manufactured anger that the Democrats are putting out as we saw in the selection.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, it's kind of dovetails into it. It seems to me that if Donald Trump is not on the ballot, they're real hardcore mega people, they don't get out and vote, and if they don't, we're going to have a tough time in the midterms. You know, I don't know what he can do other than try to persuade, but that seems to be a problem for us.
Speaker 9: Your thoughts, Well, I think it takes all of us to get out there and vote and really defend the future of this country with our conservative principles. And Democrats are a fullmotial opponent, right, I mean they become very sophisticated in their fund raising apparatus over the last decade, especially digitally. We're we're kind of behind as Republicans, so we really need to lean on our traditional values and motivation to get people out there. But also, I think we've seen a trend lately as well that we need to really recruit the right candidates.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 9: We've seen a trend here in this country where voters want outsiders, right, they do not want career politicians anymore. And if we recruit the right candidates to have a great story of fundraise around and I'll put a little plug for myself veterans, Yeah, we can have the right candidates to rally around and have a great turnout. And Van Epps was an Army helicopter pilot and obviously won the race.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Eric, we got a couple of minutes here, but I just wanted to ask you i'd be remiss again with your background and intelligence and all that kind of stuff. Just generally, what's your take on the drug boats, the venezuela stuff, all that kind of stuff. You know, it seems to me that it's pretty basic. I mean, these are literal narco terrorists. I mean, they're using the sale of narcotics to affect a political change. I mean, to me, it's one of these things. And this, again is a defense attorney. I don't really see a problem with this. I mean, I don't think they're entitled to due process as they're acting as an enemy of the United States.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 9: Yeah, and you're you're right on the You're on the right track there, Mike. And really, these these narco terrorists are non state actors, right, just like a normal terrorist group would be a non state actor. And I find very ironic that the Democrats want to criticize those, so they won't criticize drone strikes and Yemen or places. It's basically the same concept. And I think what we as Americans also need to understand is conventional wars like World War One and World War Two, that's very rare, right, They're kind of overright, And this is the new I call it the I call it the passive aggressive war. And what we have is we have non state actors that are supported by countries, whether it's Venezuela or Ron or somebody else. And this is how they try to influence us. Right, It's through Sentinel, it's through narco terrorism, it's through actual terrorism. And this is kind of the new, the new passive aggressive war that we're in because I think as modern countries, we've all realized that a full blown World War two, world War three is just not it's not productive for anyone, and this is the new way to to exert some kind of influence over your the other powers.
Speaker 1: You know. Unfortunately, we're about out of time here, but before we left, I wanted to ask you if someone wants to get involved in your campaign rather contribute yard signs, whatever, what should they do?
Speaker 9: Yeah, please go to Ericconroy dot com. I wats some contact information on there. Also, we'll be having a nice West Side get together Tuesday at five o'clock. So if you're on the West Side and you want to come out and hear a little bit about my story in the race, come out to Price Hell Chili on Tuesday at five o'clock. We'd love to have you, and we'll be out there for a couple hours.
Speaker 1: Spoking like a true west Side I love me some Price show, sir, Yes, sir, all right, Eric, thank you so much and hopefully we'll be talking to you quite a bit between now and next year the election.
Speaker 9: Hey, the Mikes, thank you so much for having every buddy.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Okay, cool, I'll tell you what you talk about. A guy if you went to Central cast to get down. Oh yeah, a candidate for Congress would be him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's smack him right on the Intelligence Committee. Oh, take the seat here and get comfortable, mister Conrad. Absolutely. Hey, we got to take a break, but we will be back. Mike Allen Senior, Mike Allen Junior, seven hundred wlw.
Speaker 11: Alan back to throw on second and five pump fakes. Now he's gonna waunch it deep down field.
Speaker 12: Oh god, Davy by Cam Taylor Brett and that is officially coffin now.
Speaker 13: Bam bam bam, Curtesy Camp Britt get the takeaway.
Speaker 12: Why don't you snow Angels in the end zone for Cam Taylor Britt and his defensive teammates with one o two to go, but Bengals are heading to Kansas City.
Speaker 13: And I'll tell you, Dan, this is surprising to me, not that the Bengals won the football game, but the fashion twenty seven to ten on the road. Like you said, Joe Borrow three and zero as a starting quarterback. The rest of the quarterbacks and Bengal history on the road own seven and he's three and zero. I mean, it's just unbelievable what this football team is accomplishing.
Speaker 11: Boyd and Higgins out to the right, Drew Sample out to the right as well. Joe Burrow hands on hips eyeballing the defense. Buffalo is showing pressure up the middle. The Bengals handed to Mixon gets away from an eicle tackle running toward the.
Speaker 1: First down marker. He's got it and that his coffin nails. Bam bam bam.
Speaker 2: Hell hello, hello quiet broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Do we get in from the past some good memories there, you know. I mean, it's amazing when you can recite it word for word. I think he ought a trademark the bam bam bam.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I think since he shirts, I got a shirt on that. Yeah, really, yeah, I think they do have that website. Yeah, old they got a Sandy's T shirt for God said, Oh God, I wish that was still around. I remember that had never been there, but I remember it was good right at the bottom of the hill there from Western.
Speaker 3: Hills, Muddy Creek and dad Glenway. It's just sweat burger with the fries on it. That's right, said get us in.
Speaker 14: Gentlemen, the Stoode Reporters a proud service of your local Teme Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers. Tar quality you could feel in Cincinnati, calwayoming air. It won eight eight eight nine h v A C Sports Thank you. Roxy High School Football Tonight in Canton. It's going to be cold Ohio Division One title game Saint X Bombers and Old and Tangy Orange six o'clock with a high School Football Tonight show on Fox Sports thirteen sixty. That'll be followed by the game Action at seven Championship Saturday. In college football tomorrow, Mimi RedHawks go for the MAC championship again in Detroit against Western Michigan. Ohio State battles Indiana for the Big Ten title. It's Georgia and Alabama for the SEC title, and BYU and Texas Tech in the Big twelve title game. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits Wine and Tobacco and Party Town explore enormous wine selections, holiday gift packs and the largest Burdon selections and choices in the tri State at Party Town in Florence. Bengals in Buffalo on Sunday. Hopefully they'll have the same twenty seven to ten, so that's pretty good to me.
Speaker 1: The Bengals win when Burroughs in man, something happens. Even the defense was good.
Speaker 14: Best Bengals coverage begins at nine am with the Arnold Carriers pregame sports talk show presented by Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Toyota Dealers. Kick Off is at one and in the Tri State Chevy Dealers postgame show presented by RNL Carriers live from Buffalo, Wings and Rings and that will be in the King's Location with the effervescent Chick Ludwig the number thirty three David Foulcho Festival.
Speaker 1: There's another good Elner man, Yes, Sir Man T.
Speaker 14: Higgins cleared and concussion protocol today is full go.
Speaker 1: Let's go Sunday against those Buffalo Bills.
Speaker 2: You should follow his mom on Twitter. She's full go. That woman just says stuff and she's great.
Speaker 3: T Higgins Mom Twitter name is t Higgins Moms. She just said you need to be like, write your own column on sports. Yeah, she's great.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 14: College basketball Tonight's Cintas Center of the Site. They're probably already lined up Skyline Chili Crosstown Shootout, Cincinnati Bearcats and Xavier Musketeers ninety third edition of the Big Rivalry and the Bearcats come in six and two. Xavier on a wind streak at six and three, Action at seven on seven hundred WLWN fifty five k RC. This is also amazing Sports Night. Also to night eleventh rated Gonzaga. We'll face off against number eighteen Kentucky at seven on ESPN fifteen thirty. Let's see what else? Oh, World Cup, the draw is over. The USA is in Group d uh. The USA will play Paraguay and their first match on June to twelfth.
Speaker 2: I don't know where it's gonna be, but we'll find out.
Speaker 14: Paraguay up against the United States and the opening match of their group. The World Cup draw.
Speaker 3: I'm multiple questions. What's an orange? And where is Paraguay? South America? Last one? Okay, you're talking about that? Yeah, the football? What the hell's in Orange.
Speaker 1: Actually physical I know it's up north, but I don't know what they're dealing.
Speaker 14: Buttside, I guess it's in Columbus, Old in Tangi.
Speaker 1: Ra's that's right. That's a piece of fruit, that's right. I think they're undefeated. I talked about it last week. Yeah, not ex but you.
Speaker 14: Got a real good quarterback in Levi Jones, and uh, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 14: Balmbers have gotta they got pressure on them. They gotta get they got to get a title, bring one back to town.
Speaker 3: As someone who two in a row, and like say that that. I can tell you and you were in the stands, that it gets cold. I mean, I know we're not anywhere near a lake, but that I mean closer. But geez, it's gonna be brutally cold. Yeah yeah, yeah, football and the cold is not. Oh my god, it's horrible. Everything hurts more well.
Speaker 14: And the thing for me, I think what they ought to do is either play them in Columbus, thank you everybody in the middle part of the state, or you go Canton, Columbus, Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: And rotate it.
Speaker 14: I thought they were get it up and down where the teams in Cleveland area and all that stuff around there, and Akron has to drive have to come down four hours to play here versus every year everybody from here has to go up to That's ridiculous. But the thing of it is is that the OHSAA has got a big deal with the cop Pro Football Hall of Fame. It's there the kids can see the Hall of Fame and everything else in play where the pros play. But they could do that here, like, well, they don't do it. We wouldn't probably knew it at Nippert Stadium because the n C double A whatever whatever that is anymore, says that you know, you play a game like Elder and Moler right in the in the playoffs or whoever it gets twenty thousand people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that gives you c in a recruiting advantage.
Speaker 2: That's where.
Speaker 1: Wow happened a few years ago.
Speaker 14: Football, it happened if they made that ruling a couple of years ago. And it's like, you've got to be kidding because all you're all you're doing is uh uh is you know you're you're you're the OHSA is getting ripped off by themselves. Yeah, they're the one they're by I mean, you're you're cutting into the money, you know.
Speaker 1: And I've always just thought, well, they hate Elder and that goes back a long time.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well and it give and you give the Bengals credit in Hamilton County for putting group that game there that I mean yet what twenty two almost twenty three thousand amazing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but I I don't know.
Speaker 14: I think that out to be played the horseshoe in Columbus, where everybody's equal distant everything.
Speaker 1: That would be cool. You rotate it, but it's not the way. It's not the way it is. It's always either an Elder X Moler versus a Cleveland Saint Edwards Cleveland.
Speaker 3: It's a home right for them, exactly. But we dropped the four hours something. Yeah, you can't change the world in a day. If you have Trump two or three.
Speaker 14: Weeks, that's always there you go, right. So, I don't know, but good luck to the Bombers tonight. Loss for the Anderson Anderson wrapped them last night. They just uh, you know, the early turnovers, and they tried to on fourth and whatever to get you know, to heat the ball, and he just couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Got down twenty one.
Speaker 14: Nothing to that team, and I guess they're up near Columbus or I mean Cleveland, amon Is.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: They got a heck of a team.
Speaker 14: And you know, I just wish one year that h three or four teams from Cincinnati, two or three from northern Kentucky and Indiana with East Central Lawrenceburg or somebody. Milon got to the state semi finals this year, but they, you know, East Central Lawrenceburg and Indiana usually make it and try to win a title. So I don't know what, I don't know, see what happens.
Speaker 3: We'll have to see what happened. Yeah, sheriff just told me, brought me a note. Olentangy Orange High School is named Orange because it serves the historic Orange Township area.
Speaker 2: That's boring. Yeah, I thought I was gonna say serves orange soda throughout the time.
Speaker 1: They listen. You learned something today, young man. There you go.
Speaker 14: Yeah, So, Ohio, that's you know, so good luck to the bombers. Tight maybe they can bring one home city and see what happens.
Speaker 1: So you know, no, it wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Surprise me though, if you had any Central elder you know, Division two three, Ohio Kentucky, Indiana, it would not shot. I don't think the stars need to align that much, you know, because we got the best high school football in the country in this region.
Speaker 2: I think, oh yeah, oh yeah without us.
Speaker 1: But that's the way it is.
Speaker 14: I mean, you know, hs A a's got us, got to deal with Canton and I think they I think they just renewed it like last year or something, so they're gonna be up there. You know, they're not gonna They're gonna be up there for a while. So I mean, but uh, you know they used to. And in Kentucky they play in Lexington at the Crow at Kroger Field where UK plays, so that that's kind of right in the middle. And in Indianapolis is the site they play in the Hoosier Dome for the for the Indiana High School Finals. That's a big deal and that place is packed no matter who plays.
Speaker 1: Hey, let me let me ask you sag and off the cuff or off the wall. Question is, do you think that n I L like college sports has at some point, will reach high school as well?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Ohio, it already has. Ohio Ohio voted uh.
Speaker 14: The state school high school Principles voted it in as the forty fifth state like last week.
Speaker 3: Really you have a kid like Lebron James, he's a phenom at sixteen.
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't know.
Speaker 2: About that, man.
Speaker 14: I'm waiting for uh like grade school t ball and coach and coaches coach pitch. Uh, you know baseball and and and soccer and all that stuff. Now to to really get you know, like you know you got a third grade kid, give him ten bucks or something to get on your team, or like or a McDonald's hamburg or something, or an ice cream.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it's out of control. It would be interested in knowing what like a really good quarterback on a high school team and get at it. I mean that kid from Moler. I can't pronounce his name, that kid because he probably wrecking them up. Everybody knows about it. I don't know. And you kind of off handedly mentioned saying the n C A a whatever help Miami had Miami RedHawks had a had a quarterback a couple of weeks ago quit on him and they paid him eight hundred thousand dollars. What see that's crazy for he just he just quit on him.
Speaker 14: He quit the team and now look at him they're in the MAC Championship with another guy. And but that's the way it is these days. I mean, you see he's paying people. I think Brandon Sorosby's getting so much. I mean college basketball players are doing the same thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know they just you know, in college.
Speaker 2: I get it. Yeah, you know it's high school.
Speaker 1: That's wild.
Speaker 2: I mean that's.
Speaker 14: Forty five states now, got it had no idea Ohio, just Ohio just approved it, like oli what by a couple of week a week and.
Speaker 1: A half, two weeks ago? Wow, and it was overwhelming. Well, I'll tell you what I wish I could go back to Parnell's Hardware and salor park owes me.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 14: The thing of it is, too is like you know, those kids get out there and now now it's like rampant. Yeah, I mean now it's like you don't know where the money's coming from. Who who's there's no regulation at all. I mean there's you know, I mean it is the you know, and a kid and a kid could come you know if if if you don't have it here, that kid's going to go to Indiana or someplace to play, and they're gonna pay them.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 14: Get everybody have a great weekend, and we we leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report. The Highway patrol story next week is a very unusual one.
Speaker 1: We hope you'll be with us until then.
Speaker 12: Remember the clowns at the circus are real funny, but on the Highway the murder.
Speaker 1: This is Roder Crawford saying, see you next week. Okay, all right, hey, we're out of here too. I will be back tomorrow for Saturday midday to noon. Thank you seg for welcome anyway. Thank you Mike ye, yes, sir, thanks Dad. All right here, hey, we're out of here. Seven hundred wl W