Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five, five and six fifty five, y'all five and six fifty five. No, I love that song. We got two new contestants.
Speaker 2: Again, there are no remaining champions this week because we are doing Mojo Hayes. Your grocery bills all brought to you by a friends at Kroger. Everyone who plays we get a fifty dollars gift card and entries to qualify for the grand prize ten thousand dollars in groceries. Two fresh out the box contestants we got.
Speaker 1: Melissa and Loretta. Good morning you two. Good morning. Let's start with Melissa, first time meeting you. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 3: I'm new I just moved to the US two years ago. I'm a dental supervisor and a clinic here in New York.
Speaker 1: Very nice. Where to the US from from Canada?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're Ontario.
Speaker 3: Now that I'm here, I can new guys.
Speaker 1: Every day. I drive all the.
Speaker 2: Time New York, New York. What part of New York exactly? Lived there for a few few moments in life.
Speaker 1: I'm in Long Island, Queens too. Let's go.
Speaker 2: New York connection here on the Mojoe Show. Thanks for listening, and it's almost time the play. Let's meet your your challenger, Loretta. Good morning, Loretta, tell us a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 3: Good morning, keV. I'm a truck driver. I live in Ohio. I grew up in Michigan, in Detroit. I listened to you guys faithfully, religiously every morning from the time the pre morning starts till the end of your show.
Speaker 1: Are you in the truck right now?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Let me hear that. I couldn't hear it. We need our too, too. Oh God, hold on something. You're in the back. Were you in the back?
Speaker 3: No, I'm in the parking I'm in a parking lot.
Speaker 1: We're gonna scare. Okay, we'll get we'll get out.
Speaker 3: I think I did all right.
Speaker 2: Well listen, Loretta will lock you up. We'll start with our New York friend Melissa. Five questions. Let's see, right, Melissa?
Speaker 3: Ready?
Speaker 2: I think so all right?
Speaker 1: Question number one?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 1: Second? Here, Hey, Bianca, will you grab Loretta?
Speaker 3: All right? Cool?
Speaker 1: We got her? All right, Melissa, we already question number one.
Speaker 2: Rumors started to circulate yesterday that Apple is expected to release its first ever foldable iPhone in September of this year. What year was the first iPhone released? This is multiple choice. Was it A two thousand and three, B two thousand and five or C two thousand and seven. Three seconds, I'm gonna go with B B two?
Speaker 1: All right? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Saturday Night Live announced that Olivia Rodrigo will be hosting and performing during the May second episode of the show True or False. This will be Olivia's first time hosting SNL.
Speaker 1: True. Question three.
Speaker 2: TNT Sports and CBS Sports delivered the most watched NC Double A men's basketball championship game in seven years, with peak viewership at over twenty million viewers.
Speaker 1: Who is the head coach for the NC.
Speaker 2: Double A champions University of Michigan Wolverines basketball team?
Speaker 3: I have no idea one?
Speaker 1: Dan Campbell?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Christian four.
Speaker 2: NASA's current mission sending four astronauts around the Moon is set to conclude this Friday. What is the name of this current mission? Two and final question. Rapper, producer and businessman Doctor Dre is officially a billionaire. What was the name of the nineties rap group that Doctor Dre was a part of, also featuring mc ran, Easy E and ice cube three seconds.
Speaker 3: Three.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I don't even know. I don't know. We ran out of time, Melyssa, we ran out of time yesterday. Always happened that way. Yeah, we're bringing back Loretta from a sound all right, Melissa got two out of five.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, look, stranger things have happened. It's not over yet.
Speaker 1: We gotta see this is very true. We gotta seetak So yeah.
Speaker 2: Nobody got that one. So you ready, yes, I'm ready, all right. Question number one. Rumors circulated yesterday that Apple is acted to release its first ever foldable iPhone in September of this year.
Speaker 1: What year was the first iPhone released? This is multiple choice.
Speaker 2: Was it A two thousand and three, B two thousand and five or C two thousand and seven.
Speaker 1: Three seconds.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna guess it this one. I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: B said B. It's actually C. It's two thousand and seven, yeah zero zero. Question number two.
Speaker 2: Saturday Night Live announced that Olivia Rodrigo will be hosting and performing during the May second episode of the show True or False. This will be Olivia's first time hosting SNL.
Speaker 1: Three seconds crew, yeah zero one.
Speaker 2: Question number three TNT Sports and CBS Sports delivered the most watched NCAA Men's basketball championship game in seven years, with peak viewership at over.
Speaker 1: Twenty million viewers.
Speaker 2: Who is the head coach for the champion University of Michigan Wolverines basketball team?
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Three seconds?
Speaker 3: I did not study for any of these three carboy, it's Dusty May zero to one.
Speaker 1: Oh man, this is a tough one.
Speaker 2: Final two questions, Camalretta, Here we go. NASA's current mission, sending four astronauts around the Moon is set to conclude this Friday.
Speaker 1: What is the name of this current mission? Three seconds?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna guess. Oh, I know it's Artam two. They integrity to keep it.
Speaker 1: There you go, artem is two. So it comes down to this.
Speaker 3: For a time.
Speaker 1: Yo, here we go.
Speaker 2: If you get this correct, we're gonna go to a know the show question. Yes, to break our tie, but only if you get this final question correct. Loretta, So a lot is writing on.
Speaker 1: This you ready?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm ready?
Speaker 1: And Melissa got this one wrong. So here we go.
Speaker 2: Rapper, producer, and businessman doctor dre is officially a billionaire. What was the name of the nineties rap group that Doctor Dre was a part of, also featuring m c Wren, Easy and ice Cube.
Speaker 3: Three. I'm going to guess that this one nWo it was.
Speaker 1: Melissa Away. We got a liver one two was a top final.
Speaker 2: Never all right, congratulations Melissa.
Speaker 1: It came down to a letter a letter.
Speaker 2: Listen, both of you have won a fifty dollars gift card to Kroger and now you are qualified to win ten thousand dollars in groceries. Melissa, you got two entries. Loretti you got one. That was a good battle. That was a fun matchup.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much. All Right, hang on the line for us. We'll talk to you in a second.
Speaker 2: Okay, Donka, it's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty
Speaker 3: Five five five