Speaker 1: It is definitely gonna be sweater. Whether it's gonna be there's gonna be a snowstorm starting tomorrow and going through Wednesday. So if you're traveling somewhere, if you're going to grandmother's house over the river and through the woods, you might want to just be aware of that. They said, like possibly three inches of snow.
Speaker 2: You become the weather person while I was out.
Speaker 1: Somebody had to do it. Yeah, you didn't want to be called we girl, Jenny, and I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I don't want you, but thank you now it's weather girl, Dave.
Speaker 1: I'll take shame in that. So yeah, if you're traveling, then just something to think about. I think tomorrow is like the biggest travel day of the year. Maybe it's Thanksgiving Eve is the big biggest travel day.
Speaker 3: Both of those days.
Speaker 4: Yea, Today is the best day because obviously people aren't getting on the roads. And then Thanksgiving Day, But who wants to be driving on Thanksgiving? No?
Speaker 1: No, you want to be at your destination watching football and eating turkey and stuff.
Speaker 5: But a lot of people drive like just an hour on this So like that's why.
Speaker 1: We're driving Colorado probably leaving later today. We want to take Bernie along. So we take Bernie a little road trip. So you see, I forget what you said. This is Bernie's first time in Colorado. Yeah, he's never been before. All kinds of new smells and things like that.
Speaker 2: It's going to be.
Speaker 1: Hope you had a good weekend. Everybody over the weekend takes pictures of what they did over the weekend, and so we post ours up on Dave Ryan Show on Instagram and talk about you know, what was the story that the picture tells? The girls were over the weekend. I did not leave the house from Friday night we went to the Victoria Burrow, and then from Friday night at about eight o'clock all the way until this morning when I left for work, I did not leave the house. Wow, the girls came over this weekend. They're three and five years old, so I had to entertain them and they we wanted to do a dance party in the kitchen, so we played the We asked Alexa to play everything from the theme from Trolls Can't Fight the Feeling, Can't stop the Feeling JT YEP. Two wheels on the and you can see the light show on the ceiling. Is the girls in an eye are having a little dance party in the kitchen. Bailey, give me your favorite picture for the weekend and the story behind it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's kind of like my niece.
Speaker 6: She's my sister's ex boyfriend's daughter that I've known since she was like five and now she's eighteen. She came to see me for the weekend and we went to go see Phantom of the Opera and The Notebook Musical and they were so good, and she is just such a delight And it's so cool because obviously I knew her when she was five and I've known her since then and she's essentially just me, so obviously.
Speaker 2: I like her a lot.
Speaker 1: Picture. What's the picture?
Speaker 6: The picture is us in front of the Phantom of the Opera Marquis. That was such a dope show. Both of those shows were really good, I'll bet yeah.
Speaker 4: But my favorite picture we put up our Christmas the court this weekend, so that was exciting. But my favorite picture is I've been trying to get better at curling my hair, so there's a picture of me blowing out my hair, I like combed it out and stuff. And then there's a follow up of we twisted and curled the heck out of my hair. I have a hat on today because it looks I noticed that, But my curls.
Speaker 3: Have never looked curlier. I look true hispanic this week.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, look at that photo. It looks like you got a little perm right.
Speaker 3: No, I promised natural product.
Speaker 5: But I was going to point out that you were wearing a hat today too, because I was like, I've never seen you with a hat on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, whoa slowey right now? So wow, take the hat off. You look so cute. You look like a bad bunny with that hair.
Speaker 3: No, well, yeah, I got to get a line up. My hair looks nuts.
Speaker 1: And the tree and the Christmas tree looksir. You can see all the pictures on Dave ryanshow dot com. Jenny just got back from freaking Morocco. You thought I was gonna say Tallahassee. No it was not Talahassee. It was Morocco. So Jenny's got some spectacular pictures.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have a lot up there, so just go ahead and check it out. And I'll just pick my favorite, which was this one spice shop where they do like a whole show and explain all these things. But my favorite was the fact that he was going through all the teas that they offered, and you know, there's like you're call meing tea, You're sleepy tea, And then he had the Viagra tea where he went on to explain that if your boyfriend takes that, he's going to be basically hm.
Speaker 2: Hm all night long. I don't want any of that. I want nothing to do with that. Please get it away from me.
Speaker 5: And that's pretty much anytime I'd be like I went to that shop a couple different times, and I think there was a lot of tour groups in there, and the women were all on the same page.
Speaker 3: They're like, no, get it away.
Speaker 2: You purposely like spill that teapot. You're like, fucks.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, SpeI pictures of Morocco, go check those out. We'll be talking more about So. I think one of the things about Morocco, the first question was like, did you feel safe there?
Speaker 5: Yes, absolutely, I feel like everything that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's it's kind of how I feel when people say that Minneapolis is so unsafe.
Speaker 2: Morocco is.
Speaker 5: Of course, there's probably gonna be some bad parts to it, as most cities and like places have, but I never once felt unsafe, like it's just natural for people to constantly be harassing you because you're walking through the markets and they want you to buy things.
Speaker 2: But that's just like how it works there.
Speaker 5: It wasn't like I felt unsafe because they were like constantly talking to me. I mean like after day one, I did go out at night and I did walk around when it was dark, and I.
Speaker 2: Felt perfectly fine. I made a bunch of friends too. I did make.
Speaker 5: Friends along the way as well, So yes, I felt very safe. And I think that there is a huge misconception about that country now after having been there for a week, because those people are so kind and they treat you like family. And one guy even helped me because I was lost and like picked me up on his scooter, Like I don't know, it was it was a blast and I had a lot of fun night, and yes, I felt very safe.
Speaker 2: Yay.
Speaker 3: What did you stay? Was it like an Airbnb or what was it?
Speaker 5: All the reads so they're Moroccan homes where they're basically like these houses that were built around a courtyard, so it kind of feels like an airbnb, but that's where most people stay. They don't have a ton they have hotels, but the reads are where most people stay, and so I stayed at a few different ones because I went to a few different cities.
Speaker 3: Look at you.
Speaker 2: I loved how like colorful everything was detailed.
Speaker 6: Everything was like, gosh, those are like beautiful, perfectly laid tile everywhere you go.
Speaker 5: Essentially, I didn't actually take a tour group at all, but I would listen to the tour guides when I was visiting places sometimes to learn a few things. And it was just so interesting to learn about the schools. I got to see the first university in the world. But yeah, it's a beautiful, beautiful country and I had a great time and a bunch of cats, Yes, lots of cats.
Speaker 2: I kept sending Bailey pictures and videos of that and the go check.
Speaker 1: Golls out there on Dave Ryanshow dot com and on Dave Ryan Show on Instagram. We got a lot of dirt cover. We'll cover the dirt coming up in a second, including the Vikings painful loss, the Gophers painful loss. They lost on a missed field goal as time ran out, so it was said, but the good news is the Eagles loss last night, so that was good news. We'll be back with the dirt next on KDW. Hey, we're gonna do the dirt on KDWB. Let's get started to get some things to talk about. So let's go.
Speaker 2: Who's making a comeback, who's been canceled?
Speaker 5: And whatever happened to Ashley Parker Angel It's Dave start on KDWB.
Speaker 1: Movie over the weekend. Number one was Wicked for Good. It made one hundred and fifty cut jillions, and yeah it was only weekend. Yeah, And there was a lot of social media about it just kept showing up in my feed, probably because of my algorithm, about people commenting on how the two stars of Wicked there they were, like, you know, doing a parody of like they're sitting on each other's lap, and one was Olivia was what's her name was, breastfeeding Ariana Grande.
Speaker 5: Well, it was people parodying it, not that those who were actually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no kidding, that's what I said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said that the two were doing it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So they were parodying that how ridiculous it was. And so there's a lot of people who were just like, okay, done with those two. But then the movie made one hundred and fifty million dollars. Now you see me, now you don't was number two, Predator bad Lands at three, Running Man at four, Rental Family at number five. The movie that I saw this weekend was The Murder. Murder not a documentary. It is just basically the like a dramatic recreation that family is so evil and awful and yes, oh just evil and awful, evil and awful, both evil and awful. So there's a box office report from the weekend.
Speaker 5: So I don't know if you guys saw this, but people in New York keep doing these meetups where it's like the Timothy Shallo may look alikes or whoever, and then they like crown someone the winner. Well, the latest one to happen is a guy posted posters all around to say to meet him at the corner of a certain intersection.
Speaker 2: And smoke a sig with him.
Speaker 5: And so literally hundreds of people showed up at this corner in New York City to smoke a cigarette with this older man, and it was hilarious. People were literally posting videos. They were like, I don't even like to smoke SIGs, but I just want to be a part of this.
Speaker 6: I just want a little ounce of a community and social yes, networking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't know. I thought that was funny, And now I'm like, should we do that? Should we? Dave just stands at a corner. Dave's going to be at this corner.
Speaker 6: If anyone wants to be at the corner, you can also come and stand. Maybe.
Speaker 1: Is it like a great celebrity. Yeah, I'd want to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be funny, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean if Rusty Gaytonbee was gonna be like, yeah, I'm gonna be hanging out at Krispy Kreme having a donut'd be Oh, Rusty Gateonbee, Let's go, I.
Speaker 2: Must buy a donut?
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: Ariana Grande and Ethan Slater are potentially broken up at this point. They went the entire press tour avoiding their relationship like at all costs, and then Ethan Slater was asked on the Today's Show last week about working with Ariana, but then he kind of sideswiped that question and complimented the cast as a whole, but did not talk about his relationship with Ariana. Granted, I thought it was kind of weird that the guy interviewing him was like, so, what's it like working with your girlfriend?
Speaker 3: Just like why.
Speaker 6: I don't understand why that was a necessary question to ask, But whatever, that's that's it.
Speaker 2: But they are probably broken up at this point. Who knows.
Speaker 6: They broke up their families to be together. So whatever happens, I'm sure they deserve it.
Speaker 4: For the first time ever, there's a Kids Bop Live concert movie. This sounds odd, but it's funny. It's be in theaters for a limited time. Here's a little preview.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like the idea.
Speaker 4: That's cute, But from what I'm reading, it's only gonna run for like one weekend only, from January second to the fifth.
Speaker 3: I don't know why. It's not gonna be just a thing or testing it out. Is that what it is.
Speaker 1: I guess it'll come back somewhere'll They're not gonna just make one week's worth of profit. They're gonna put it on Netflix or something.
Speaker 4: I think it's gonna make money. I think they should just go ahead and launch it instead of like previewing it.
Speaker 1: Speaking of movies, Eddie Murphy reveals the three movies that he wished that he had said yes to that he did not. There's a couple of movies Ghostbusters.
Speaker 8: I was supposed to Ghostbusters and didn't do that in a rush hour.
Speaker 1: Oh and who framed Roger Rabbid? Those are those are my big three? I think? Is that from his documentary? Yeah, it's said that the Eddie Murphy documentary on it. I think it was on Netflix. It is so good. I'm like a moderate Eddie Murphy Fanammember when he was so huge, and he's just such a humble, grounded, eccentric kind of a person. Yeah, I mean, fame did not drive him crazy, but it drove him to be a little bit eccentric.
Speaker 3: And I think even if it did, he deserves not deserves it.
Speaker 1: But we earned it. Yeah, whatever he wants to do.
Speaker 5: If you're watching football yesterday, you probably already know this, but my Packers beat the Vikings. But also in football news, Hailey Steinfeld traveled to.
Speaker 2: Wyoming to support her husband, Josh Allen.
Speaker 5: He attended the University of Wyoming, where he was honored for returning the jersey number seventeen that he wore for three seasons playing for that school, and Haley and Josh cuddled during the first half of the game, which is kind of rare for them because they actually don't show like any PDA usually. So I was seeing like the TMZ reports of like rare PDA from Hailey Steinfeld and husband Josh Allen, and I was like, Okay, this is.
Speaker 2: A story, So there you go.
Speaker 6: Sabrina Carpenter chose to arrest Maya Rudolph at her Los Angeles show during her little like arresting the hottest person in the audience bit that she does not on this.
Speaker 4: Situation here you're at the romantically, but I was sort of working that I could lock you down tonight.
Speaker 1: If we gotta stop playing those I can never understand a word they said.
Speaker 6: She's gonna lock her down if possible. Really, yeah, you couldn't understand the word she said. But I do like my Rudolph. She used to be my biggest crush on Saturday Night Live. Yeah we got a little bit too old for me because once she hit forty, she got a little bit too old for Yeah, she was hot.
Speaker 4: H A w T back in the day. You love your SNL ladies, Maya Rudolph. I know one more story. Donald Glover, who might knows childish game, you know this is kind of concerning.
Speaker 3: He revealed over the weekend that he ended up having a stroke.
Speaker 8: So when we went to Houston, I went to the hospital and the.
Speaker 3: Doctor was like, you had a stroke.
Speaker 1: There's more.
Speaker 8: And the first thing I thought was like, oh, like here, I am still copying Jamie FOXX.
Speaker 4: I'm glad he's well. But he said that he had a really bad pain in his head. But he still went on to do his show. It's constant that he was doing. And then afterward he went back to he went to the doctor and they said, yeah, you had a stroke.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be honest, that was kind of poor taste of a joke.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Like, all right, that is the dirt brought to you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. We'll be back with your sing along song of the day. What do you want to do for the sing along song of the day? Send me a text and let me know. We'll consider anything that you would love to sing along with and we'll do it next on KDEWB. All right, well you've got to sing along song of the day, and here it is. Remember Danity Kine. Weren't they on making the band or something with from back in the day. Unfortunately, Yeah, it's called shows stopper, the singalong song.
Speaker 9: Of the day one on one point three KD W b U.
Speaker 1: There's change in the air. It is a big change, is the wind. Regarding Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving menus don't really change much, but there might be a big shift happening. Regarding pie. A new pole asked Americans seven thousand of us about our favorite pies to eat on Thanksgiving, and the usual suspects rose to the top. Thirty percent said pumpkin pie, twenty percent said apple, fifteen percent said pecan pie. But those are all older people, like your boomers and your gen X people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my favorite kinds.
Speaker 1: Younger people are more likely to pick apple, and are you ready, yeah, chocolate pie, chok salt pies. It's so significant that chocolate could replace pumpkin within a generation or two. That is, if pies themselves don't go out of style.
Speaker 2: But pie is great well.
Speaker 1: Ten percent of gen Z or say they don't even eat them want to eat pie on Thanksgiving. Four percent of boomers are like, you know that, I don't like pie either, So it's it's like, does none of you all are old enough? Remember when your grandma used to make mince meat pie? Have you ever heard of mince meat pie.
Speaker 2: It's like sausage, isn't it.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's it's fruits and raisins and it's spicy, not very good. But and so the generation that used to love mince meat pie, they died along with the Frank Sinatra fans, you know what I mean, The Bank Sinatra mince meat pie fans, they all they're all gone. So somewhere down the road, the pumpkin pie fans, the boomers and the gen xers, they're going to die along with the Cindy Lapper fans, you know what I'm saying. So they're all going to go away. And then there will be Vaunt who is like a Teddy Swims fan. That was the first one that came to mind. I love that. But then you might like chocolate pie. And then a couple of generations, when Vant is seventy four years old, you'd be like, you know what we're gonna have. We're gonna watch Teddy Swims and we're gonna have some chocolate pie.
Speaker 3: And my grandkids gonna be like Teddy Swim.
Speaker 2: That's a dumb name.
Speaker 3: We listen to Skrills again.
Speaker 2: On that list, Root Barb didn't even make the not something skimmy day.
Speaker 1: I do like rhubarb pie with some ice cream melted over the top. It's good, but I would never be like, you know what sounds good, rutbarb pie.
Speaker 2: No, it's kind of is.
Speaker 1: It is it? It looks like celery, but it's flavorful, it is.
Speaker 2: It's tart.
Speaker 1: It's tart. Yeah.
Speaker 7: See.
Speaker 4: The only reason chocolate pie I don't think we catch on, at least for me, is because pie is already so sweet, so then to put chocolate in it.
Speaker 3: That's why I try to my girl math is apple pie. Apple is a fruit, so it's healthy.
Speaker 5: That's true when you put a cup of sugar in the sugar, but that's like all that's in pie.
Speaker 2: Literally.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna have a slice of pie right now, if I had any choice, I do the one with the it's got whipped cream chocolate and it's got a Reese's peanut buttercups stuck on top of it, square with the Graham cracker crust.
Speaker 3: So good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are delicious.
Speaker 6: If I had a pie right now, it would probably be rubarb' something so like rhubarb, raspberry, rhubarb, strawberry, mildberry.
Speaker 1: Okay, sonds, Okay, you'd have a pie right now? What can a pie?
Speaker 5: You gonna have my mother's cherry pie because she does homemade crust and everything and then she does like the crisscrosstopping of the crust on top of it, and so it's like once again, it's just like cherries and sugar in the center and then like the crust on top.
Speaker 2: That is what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Let's wrap the show up because I have a quarter of a piece of apple pie is waiting for me at home. We just I love apple pie. Alyssa came home was that guess what I got to and she came home with the apple pie from cub Get you a partner that brings you home pie? I want to Melissa.
Speaker 1: Thanksgiving is Thursday, and again they're saying that there's a winter store watch issued in Minnesota for the travel days starting tomorrow and Wednesday. So we've had no snow really all season. Yesterday was a record high for November twenty third with fifty something degrees not a record, No, we haven't touched that record that temperature since nineteen fifteen. So I love global warming. But they're opening up Lake Calhoun Beach. But David Costa the of the beach again, yet the beach again, Open up the beach again. God for global warm to go swimming. I know, all right, we'll be back in a second. We got the Monday morning dance party. We got to hear an update after the dance party on Bailey's date because Bailey had date number four right over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I lost count at this point.
Speaker 4: That's good though. It's good that it's with the same guy. That's what I love. I love that for you. There must be some little spark going on there. Wow, we're gonna find out whether they were like making out.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, we'll do that else.
Speaker 2: Don't spoil it. Oh sorry, Yeah we were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll do it next after the dance party. On Katie w B. She was working to a video for that over the weekend.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then she flew off to go see the football game yeah with her fiance. Yeah. And then I tried to watch Holiday touchdown of Bill's Love Story, which was inspired by Travis and Taylor. But you have to subscribe to the Hallmark channel to stream it. Yeah, you do. And it's also it came on last night at like eight or nine o'clock, and I'm like, I think nine o'clock and on the on the Hallmark channel, and I was not going to stay up.
Speaker 7: That's go to bed by nine o'clock. Yeah, got to get up early. Bailey Jay has actually bow chick a bow bow. Tell us about your date. Everybody's curious about.
Speaker 1: People were more curiou used to find out about your date than they were the Viking score.
Speaker 2: Which is wild. So yeah, I had a date on Friday.
Speaker 6: Uh. Me and regular guy, which we lovingly affectionately call him.
Speaker 2: We went to the puttery. Uh yeah. It was fun.
Speaker 6: When he said, hey, you want to do mini golf? In my brain I was like no, but I was like, yes I do.
Speaker 1: I want to be called in and said the puttery is dope.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, and it's actually was like saved in my places. I want to go on my Google map. So I thought, okay, fine, I'll go. So we showed up there. We they have like three different courses and they're all like themed different, which was fun.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: He talked about his job a lot, which is fine because I asked him questions about it.
Speaker 2: You guys, his job is so boring it's so boring.
Speaker 1: What does he do?
Speaker 2: The peoples are? I know he works in operations for a bank. I tell me about it.
Speaker 1: Well, there's certain jobs. It's kind of like if you're a cop, it's like, oh, well, tell me some stories about some high speed chase or whatever. Yeah, but if you're in operations at a bank, it's like, oh yeah, well, Cindy was go on.
Speaker 6: So anyway, so we did this day or we played some courses.
Speaker 2: At the mini golf.
Speaker 6: We ate some food at the mini golf, and then I had to walk in the fashion Fest charity event show, and so he walked me to the hotel and that that was it. Like we didn't like get to hang out for very long.
Speaker 2: David da David duh David.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm done, comfy stop hold on.
Speaker 6: So absolutely Notice I did briefly kiss him, but it wasn't it wasn't like a like.
Speaker 2: This the first time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it wasn't like a romantic moment. But I swear I'm going to come in there and I'm going to ring you in the Okay, it wasn't like a super romantic moment because like he was like, oh, I don't want to have to or I don't want to embarrassingly like kiss you in front of the hotel where all of these people are going to be walking in that you might know and you're like coworkers whatever. And I was like okay, valid. So it was literally just like in the middle of the road, like downtown.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't can get like handsy, no, yeah no, And it was like very short lived. So it was like a fontt.
Speaker 3: Dave was gonna be like why a you clapping? It was making noises, That's what that was. Let's just switch it up.
Speaker 6: And so yeah, I, uh, well, I'm about to go on vacation, so I won't be here for like a week, and I might be getting lunch with him today, but also like I might not because I have so much I have to do, so who knows. I think the next time I see him, I would like to wear soft pants and have no like end time on it, because every time I've seen him, except for the first time, I've had somewhere to be and like there's an end time on it, or we're in a place that's not like conducive to chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's hard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you first started dating because also like how you said the kiss was a.
Speaker 2: Little awkward because you were in the middle of the street.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like you also want to be in a comfortable environment where like you could make out for a solid like sixty seconds if you wanted to. But like, where does that happen? Back in one of your places most sure?
Speaker 6: Or like you know, after a long evening and it's like eleven PM or whatever and we've had like three beers instead of one singular drink, then you feel good and then.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, I gotta look at the time, got a run.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that you had four dates with this fella. That's fair. Actually, let me ask you a question. Have you texted this morning?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: No, because he's not awake early for most people were just curious.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: He's awake.
Speaker 3: So he's a regular guy who's average guy?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 6: He was, that was the same person, But no, I thought average was kind of a demeaning term.
Speaker 2: So he's just regular.
Speaker 1: Now your guy just enormous regular, Just making.
Speaker 3: Sure it's just a dude.
Speaker 2: So you like him though, Yeah, I like him.
Speaker 6: I like especially when he wears his little glasses, because he wears little glasses.
Speaker 2: He's also like six four, which is nice.
Speaker 3: So you can tower over you whenever you.
Speaker 2: When you kiss no, because he like bent down. Okay, so is.
Speaker 1: That the best when a girl has to stand on her tippy toes when she kisses her neck, because I've had I've had a couple of girls. One was four foot eleven, shout out Andrea and uh and and she would have to stand on her tippy toes. She kissed me.
Speaker 2: That's cute, and it.
Speaker 1: Was just a door.
Speaker 6: My first boyfriend was like six five, so I'd always hurt my neck and I was like, I don't like this.
Speaker 2: This isn't this is too tall. But this one he's nice. He's cute. He gets very nervous talking to me, which is funny. But also I guess it's.
Speaker 1: A dark a little charm. I think that's great. All right, coming up on Katie will be remember on Monday or a Friday, we talked to a woman who is a surgeon, and I didn't understand all the stuff. But she's in a fellowship rotation. She's got a you know, she's she's got a medical degree. She's a doctor, but she's working on a specialty in cardiac surgery. So She was working with a surgeon this weekend who is known to be a jerk, and we called him doctor Turd, and he is known for making people upset and yelling, berating people during surgery. She had to work with him this weekend, and we want to talk to her. I just talked her a minute ago and I said, can we talk to you? She's like yeah, but we got to make it quick. So we're going to find out how her weekend working with doctor Turd went, whether she like overcame the whole thing, whether he was nice, whether he berated her. Doctor Turd update coming up next on Katie