Speaker 1: We gave the Morning crew a challenge here Bailey and Jenny and Bought. I'd seen this video and it was I just washed it over and over and over. It is. I called it the air walk, but it's not called the air walk. People call it something else. Slick challenge, the slick back challenge. It's called the juby slide. I okay, but it's that one, and you've probably seen it where it looks like they're stepping as they step forward like they're walking, but their front foot never hits the ground and it looks like their feet never contact the ground. I do know this. It's extremely difficult, but they make it look so easy.
Speaker 2: Jenny and I've decided that we don't have the body type for it, and you have to be like a thirteen year old boy you do to get it.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: You're not far off. I don't have the niece for it because I almost fell last night practicing because my knee gave out. Wow, okay, So I offered you guys the challenge. I said, really try this because I know that you guys are like me. It's like, well, try to learn to stick. You'd be like I tried. It did you really know, So I said, let's make it worthwhile. Give you a day off. He gets your paid day off with vacation day, ten dollar Calvers gift card, and one hundred and one dollars Venmo.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Well we're going to go on the hallway. We're going to be on YouTube. You can see this Dave Ryan TV on YouTube. If your listen to radio and you're not able to watch, I totally get it. You've got better things to do. But I'll tell you who won, and then we'll post videos on Instagram coming up.
Speaker 2: In a minute.
Speaker 1: Correct. We were on YouTube live a minute ago with the little challenge, the air walk challenge, but it's got different names. Slick back is if you want to find it, slick back Dance Challenge, and that's the one you've probably seen it where it looks like you're walking forward on air, your front foot never touches, and the way you have to do it is you. I can't even explain it, but it looks effortless, but it's really These three are panton like they ran a marathon. Gosh, now I didn't even try to. I knew I couldn't do it. But here's the order of finishers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, in last place.
Speaker 3: Do do Do Do Do Do Boo Do Do Do Do Do Do Boo.
Speaker 1: From andover Minnesota Daily Jay has Yeah, you made a good effort.
Speaker 2: I tried you, Meddle. If it was a dance where my feet was, We're on the floor the whole time, I could do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, all right, Now for the silver do Do Do Do Do all the way from beautiful downtown Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Weather girl Jenny yeah girlfriend, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Now you can see these videos. We're gonna put them up on Instagram, yes, but they're not living right now on YouTube. They're done, right, I mean you can scroll back back and look. Okay, Tave Ryan TV and the Winner all the way from Camden Heights, New Jersey, vont leak. Can I read thank you?
Speaker 3: Can I read some of the YouTube comments?
Speaker 1: Front pretty much nailed it, but not exactly, but definitely closer than the rest of.
Speaker 3: Us, closer than Bailey. So it was very moonwalkie. Yeah, Bailey, you're looking at this too. Somebody Gavin said this is making my day. Our friend Stephanie, who I think is coming in soon, said I'm waiting in the park I'm waiting in the parking rep dying of laughter. Somebody said, I feel like I'm watching Fortnite emotes characters and advancing stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're all out of breath, so good job. Vot How long did you practice of that?
Speaker 3: I told well, I used to try to do it a couple of years ago. I was determined to learn it, but I could not. So then when you assigned me this challenge this week, I was like, all right, let me break back in, let me talk, let me tap in. And then Ulyssa and I were doing it down our apartment like hallway yesterday.
Speaker 1: It was stupid. Fine fought has ten year younger knees than Bailey and I. Seriously, you really have to manage. You have to take your back leg and then jump forward, and while you jump forward, that foot never lands.
Speaker 2: You're like skipping. Because I all of the tutorials that Jenny and I watched because we were talking about it, they all.
Speaker 1: Were a little bit different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were, so it was hard. You're skipping and going forward and like jumping at the same time. And man, I can't even like pat my Tommy and pat my head at the same time.
Speaker 3: That's too hard exactly. I love these comments. Somebody said, I legit just pulled over just to watch that. Somebody said killed but the girls deserve a day off too, just for making us laugh. A lot of people saying we need to see Dave do it.
Speaker 1: No, you don't need to see that. There's nothing worse than an old guy your dad's age dancing on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Dave get taken out on a stretcher like I'm sorry,