Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Mornings. Five is six fifty five five, six fifty five, y five and six fifty five.
Speaker 2: We're rematching between Jacqueline and Hailey because of my big screw up yesterday. I feel so horrible that I did that. Guys, I feel like a complete idiot. So sorry about that. You got a Friday battle? No, yes, yeah, big dummy, I am.
Speaker 1: I'm a dorky not all right?
Speaker 2: Here we go, Jacqueline, I'm locking you in a soundproof area, and Hailey, you're gonna go first. Five Top Culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Tie always goes to the champion, Haley, Good morning to you.
Speaker 1: Here you go. Question number one, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Ryan Seacrest is sparaking health concerns over his gaunt appearance. What famous game show does he host?
Speaker 1: Real Fortune?
Speaker 2: Question number two, The Pistons are now up two to nothing in the Easternnen.
Speaker 1: What did you just say in my ear all that you didn't have me back? The other opponent? Hold, I know, Lydia, What do you he didn't you didn't lock you didn't lock someone up like you didn't send them back to me? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh jeez, oh god, I screwed up again. All right, make up a question, both of you, guys, am I what am I?
Speaker 1: You're blustered?
Speaker 2: My god, I am so dumb. I am dumb. I am really really dumb.
Speaker 1: You are so dumb? You are really dumb? All right?
Speaker 2: No, No, this is the four at six fifty five. Here we go. Four questions, four questions? You ready, Haley. The Pistons are now up two games to none in the Eastern Conference Finals against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Speaker 1: True or false? This series is the best of seven true. Question number three.
Speaker 2: Kelly Clarkson is going to return to the Voice as a coach for season twenty on what network?
Speaker 1: Can you watch that show?
Speaker 2: Channel four?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so you know what. I like that.
Speaker 2: I would have said the same thing question number four, but it's actually question number three because you're only going to get four questions now. Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey were spotted meeting with a photographer in London yesterday ahead of their wedding. What is Taylor's favorite number?
Speaker 1: Seconds?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not a swifty two.
Speaker 1: Eighteen?
Speaker 2: And question number five tomorrow is the I gotta take your first one. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Question no, that's fine. Question number five.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow is the anniversary of the very last episode of this iconic TV show. The last episode aired in nineteen ninety two. I'm going to play a clip so that you kind of have an idea of what I'm talking about and give us the answer to what a show is this?
Speaker 3: Thank you for being.
Speaker 1: Travel down. Look, honest, you're.
Speaker 2: A p.
Speaker 1: What show is that? Haley? I believe it's Golden Girl.
Speaker 2: Let's bring back our champ from a sound through area, Jacqueline, you.
Speaker 1: Heard my first question.
Speaker 2: The question is out, but did you know the answer to it?
Speaker 1: I did? Okay.
Speaker 2: Ryan Seacrest is the host of Wheel of Fortune. All right, so there you go.
Speaker 1: One to one. Here we go, just four questions, right, four? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she got four right? Okay, So so here's the deal. You got to get all four right. She got a perfect score?
Speaker 1: Right. No, she did not get a perfect score. She one. Oh oh, you counted one. She missed one. She missed one. I understand that. But we threw we threw one out. So that means.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's a little confused. So you're gonna you're gonna have to the questions. I'm asked, You're gonna have to get at least three of these questions right to tie her or four to win. Get them all right, and you win question number one. The Pistons are now up two to nothing in the Eastern Conference semis against the Cleveland Cavaliers. True or false? The series is the best of seven yes, question number three. Kelly Clarkson is set to return to the Voice as a coach for season twenty on what network?
Speaker 1: Can you watch that show? Yes? Three? Three.
Speaker 2: This is the only question that Hayley missed. Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey were spotted talking to a photographer in London ahead of their wedding. What is Taylor's favorite number?
Speaker 3: Thirteen?
Speaker 1: Yes, and the last question.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow is the anniversary of the very last episode of this iconic show. I'll play you the clip of the theme thank you for the show ended in nineteen or aired in nineteen ninety two. It's the last episode what year or what years?
Speaker 1: So I'm doing the back in the day. I know I'm not and I'm not the one that was what's the name of the show that would be the Golden Roses Jack.
Speaker 2: It's almost like I was at the list Little Seasons Arena last.
Speaker 1: Night told Midnight.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jacqueline, third win in a row, actually probably fourth win in a row if we don't count what happened.
Speaker 1: But congratulations to you. I'm at Hailey. Thank you for coming back for the rematch, Haley, no problem, I appreciate it. Here are you bummed that you missed? Yeah? Good.
Speaker 3: I just want to do a quick shout out sick Jacqueline.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh there's a big Marine state competition for their pools, and I just want to give a shout out to pc as Howell and RSS Capital City for the wind this weeget right?
Speaker 1: Look at that? All right?
Speaker 2: Well good and back to Haley. Heeric, Hailey, I got a parting gift for you. I want you to hang on the phone for just one second. It was a horrible last couple of days, five or six fifty five. I will get my act together and get some rest for Monday Morning show. I'm going to set you up with a parting gift. Thank you to Panda Express for sponsoring this hang on the phone Mother's Day. Ya, Yes, both of you guys
Speaker 1: It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five