Speaker 1: I like that song.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's giving one republic a little bit. I like it. I like that bring you know the little whatever.
Speaker 1: That I like.
Speaker 3: That is the best new song I've heard in a long time. Fun I really like I love tones of nice voice. Yeah, David Ghetta and Teddy Swims.
Speaker 1: What a combo? Who came up with that co lab?
Speaker 2: I think they had him on.
Speaker 4: They had all their names on a bunch of dice and they just shook the dice and threw them and they were like, all.
Speaker 2: Right, get in the studio.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's like Maya's going, where's my name on the dice? I want to be on I want to be on a collab.
Speaker 2: That's what she said.
Speaker 3: Mario Lopez is like, I could have been on that. I could have been one. All right, it's Katie. But we're trying something new and different because we'd like to try things once in a while and sometimes they work really well and sometimes we go well we tried, So we're trying something called pros and cons on Katie w B. We should probably have some sort of a music theme in the background. And this came up on the show the other day where we were talking about cruises and cruise ships. And some people love cruises. I love cruises. I think they're great. I love being on the ship, exploring the ship. I love going outside and watching the ocean go by. I love the ports when you stop at oh, I don't know some townd Okay, sure, catch a can. You're stopping ketch a can and you go on the gold mining or horseback riding little tour.
Speaker 1: I love that stuff, but some people don't. So we're gonna do pros and.
Speaker 3: Cons today with cruises, and we're gonna start off with Joe Lean.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Joe Lene, Good.
Speaker 5: Morning, Dave Bailey and Jenny.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Jolane, we're well and thanks for helping to do this one, because we're gonna try this and see how it works. You've had twenty four hours as a homework assignment to put together your pros of cruising, so take it away. We really don't have any rules or time limit. You do it however you want to give us. Joe Lene, first of all's find out a little bit about you. Where you call, Where are you calling from Minneapolis, Minnesota?
Speaker 1: Okay? And what are you doing right now?
Speaker 5: I'm just sitting down getting my son ready for school and ready to start the day.
Speaker 3: Okay, pros of cruising, Jolene, it's all you.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Dave.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: First of all, the twenty four hour buffets on the top of the list, and a different variety of buffets. Also, it's not just the same stuff. You know, different parts of the ship. You have different ones. There's a specialty diners or restaurants, I mean restaurants around and stuff like that. There's daycare for the children, so if you and your loved one are a partner or friend's sister, siblings, or just want to go out and you know, party and stuff like that. Because there's also dancing, there's movies, there's plays, there's theaters. There's tons of on board activities, you know, comedies, there's bingo, trivia you can win little prizes and stuff like that too. Also, there's a an adult zone, so a kid free zone too, So you just kind of want to get away from the noise and you know, go for a different kind of noise. You know, the adults laughing and giggling as they take a few shots or drink some beer or wine. Oh, there's also wonderful spots for you know different uh, the new thing is like you know for coffee, you know, like not it's not a care Boots specialty coffee and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You get to go to a bunch of different ports and see different countries all in one week. You know, there's a doctor on board, fresh air of course, get to meet a bunch of new people. There's sussal casinos. And it's also the scenery is breathtaking, you know you just like I think you were saying, you can just go out on the balcony of the deck and just you know, and enjoy the scenery, the fresh air and everything. And then also when you add it all up, thinking about car rental, tell food, all that stuff, it's cost effective in the long run, and you can always find last minute deals.
Speaker 1: Ooh you know what, I am sold? Seriously, I love that so much.
Speaker 2: How many cruises have you been on? I think like five or so.
Speaker 5: We're going ahead for another one February fourteenth.
Speaker 1: So where are you Where are you gonna go?
Speaker 5: Oh? Oh, Turks and Caicos and Cacos cruise.
Speaker 1: That is awesome. Have you been on an Alaska cruise?
Speaker 5: No, but I'm looking at that one. We've done Disney vacation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that is awesome. Great jobs selling cruises.
Speaker 3: Now, of course the bit is called pros and cons, and so we have the counterpoint to your position, Rihanna.
Speaker 1: Is it Rihanna? Or how do you say your name?
Speaker 6: Yep, you're right, Rihanna.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Rihanna. How are you?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 1: I'm a good Where are you calling from?
Speaker 6: Minnesota?
Speaker 1: Ah? Love it down there.
Speaker 3: Okay, what tell us about the the cons the other side of cruises?
Speaker 1: What do you got, Rihanna?
Speaker 6: My first it is going to be that viral TikTok sound, the yo Ho one. That one ruined it all for me. Once they started playing that on my for you page with the depths and darkness of the sea, it was over for me and crew.
Speaker 2: What was the Yoko video all too?
Speaker 4: It's like a really scary, creepy song and they play it over top of videos of like ships being swallowed up by It's terrifying.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Rihannah.
Speaker 6: And then I've seen the actual ship compared to a person in the way it's just ginormous. Also doesn't sit well with me, not small person friendly. I also love gardening, if you know, you know, and they don't have that allowed on any ship?
Speaker 3: But I know what you meaning, they don't allow gardening on ships. No, they probably do not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, yeah, it's very unfortunate. I also, I've seen so many people have like they had like the water slides and all that fun stuff, but then they get stuck in the middle of this water slide, and all I think every time is, how are they getting these people out of this slide that's just in the middle of.
Speaker 4: Nowhere, stranded not just stranded on the ship, but stranded in an ocean.
Speaker 3: Pros and cons of cruising, you're doing the cons? What else have you got, Rihanna.
Speaker 6: My other one is, if you've never seen an onboard jail cell, it looks a little crazy.
Speaker 1: Have you seen an onboard jail cell?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 6: Yes, my cousin went to one and it was different for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh what does what looks like?
Speaker 1: What your cousin?
Speaker 3: Dude getting a fight and hit a bouncer in the head with a bottle of champagne or what half shoved.
Speaker 2: An old woman at shuffle board? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, close it was. It was the too many beers and close it was wasn't shuffle board, but I think it was like checkers or something, and.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, anything else that is con against cruising.
Speaker 6: And then my final one is going to be self explanatory. If you've ever seen the poop cruise.
Speaker 2: That yeah, okay, had the poop in a bag and leave it in the hallway.
Speaker 3: Now I understand your I understand your bad experience on that, but I want to tell you as well as you did, and I appreciate your opinion, Rihanna, I still I'm I'm going with Joe Lene's and I'm not sure that in this bit we need to have a decision made.
Speaker 4: I think it's just it's just two sides to everything, okay, And I mean I think a pro cruise really made a good a good uh good argument.
Speaker 2: Good case she opened with twenty four hour buffet he sold.
Speaker 4: But then like cons, I mean the cons. What you have to question is do the cons outweigh the pros even though there are a lot of pros. Is the fear of being swallowed by a wave and potentially going missing.
Speaker 2: Is that greater?
Speaker 4: Is that greater than a twenty four hour buffet? And that's how we can weigh our options there.
Speaker 3: I would love to hear your comments. By the way, Thank you, Joe, Lene, thank you Rihanna. We're gonna get you both into boot Cruise for doing this war. It's okay, boom boom bat, not boot Cruise, sorry, boom bag Cruise. Yeah right exactly, boom bash. Hold on for your tickets.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Please hold we'll see you there next week. We're gonna do Taylor Swift Pros and Cons. All right, so we'll get we'll talk to you on Thursday. Get you on the air eight o'clock on Friday for Taylor Swift Pros and Cons. We'll be right back on k d w B with your Jonas Brothers tickets. Play a little game called Warner Brothers or Jonas Brothers and we'll play it next to win on Katie w B for the show TV Tonight at the g Spot with Jonas Brothers and Katie w B has been given away tickets all week because you know, we are the station for free concert tickets. So if you want to go, this is the radio station to listen whatever show it is, whether it's Taylor Swift or Jonas Brothers or whoever's coming to town. This is the station to mooch your free tickets from here's the way this was gonna work. Bailey came up a little contest idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's called Warner's Brothers or Jonas Brothers.
Speaker 2: So I have titles of Warner brother movies, and.
Speaker 4: I also have the titles of Jonas Brothers songs. And you just need to get two out of three, right, depending on whether or not it's a Warner Brothers movie or Jonas Brother's title of song.
Speaker 2: Dave, do you want one?
Speaker 1: Give me a sample?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, here's a sample. Good Night and Goodbye? Is that a Jonas Brothers song or Warner Brothers.
Speaker 3: There's a movie called good Night and good Luck, but good Night and Goodbye, I gotta go Jonas Brothers.
Speaker 2: That is a Jonahs brother Very nice, very good.
Speaker 3: Call the winds six five, one, nine, eight nine d w B. You're gonna get two out of three right, pretty easy? Okay, what's the one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What was the one you did the other day which was ridiculous? Right, Brothers?
Speaker 1: I was really.
Speaker 3: Invented the airplane Jonas Brothers brothers.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's another Warner Brothers movie or Jonas Brothers song, Dave, I am legend.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's definitely a Warner Brothers movie. That's correct, that Warner Bros. Yeah, all right, we do have somebody on the phone ready to play the game. Hello, Jen, Hi, what will you be doing tonight? I'm sorry, Jim, what are you gonna be doing tonight if you don't win? Because I want to give you a good option here. What are you going to do tonight if you don't win?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'll be crying, crying.
Speaker 5: They have had and there's just been so much going on. We just didn't get a chance to get tickets. And yeah, I just I can't imagine.
Speaker 6: I can't even believe I got through.
Speaker 2: Wow. All right, God's plan, God's plan.
Speaker 3: Let's see if God's plan is for you to cry tonight, Let's see what happens.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Is this a Warner Brothers movie or Jonas Brothers song Only Human.
Speaker 6: Brothers?
Speaker 1: Alright?
Speaker 2: Okay, we're doing two out of three? Okay, okay, all right, Warner.
Speaker 4: Brothers movie or Jonah's Brother's song The Lost Boys.
Speaker 6: Warner Boys movie.
Speaker 2: That is a y.
Speaker 1: Oh my God, you must be so excited.
Speaker 5: I can't even believe it.
Speaker 3: God's nice job. Just for funzies. Let's see if you can get the third one.
Speaker 4: Here we go even get the third one? Okay, is this a Warner Brothers movie or Jonah's Brother's.
Speaker 2: Song Vacation Eyes.
Speaker 1: Yes, the.
Speaker 4: Titles of songs that sounded like titles of movies and vice versa.
Speaker 6: So well, and if you don't know some of the that's a newer song.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got you, girl. You're a big fan, big big fan.
Speaker 6: Huge fan.
Speaker 1: Look at you.
Speaker 3: I'm impressed. You definitely deserve those tickets. Jen have a great time tonight at Jonas Brothers from KDWB. We have more Jonas Brothers tickets. I get a stack of them over here, and I'm going to come to your house be out on your lawn at three o'clock this afternoon. I'm gonna come by. But wait, no, no, no, I made all of that. I made that the entire thing up. But we do have more Boo Bash tickets for you right now. We have to load this place up because we're so excited to do Boo Bash. Somebody said, I love when you have musical acts there. That is so cool. But you're gonna have a DJ this year, so we get to like request songs and they'll play whatever we want to help he'll play.
Speaker 2: I just want to dance with somebody. That's what I always do.
Speaker 1: Real is that? What is that? The song you're looking for a little booth that I.
Speaker 3: Got hack, I'm drunk. Yeah right, spouncer security.
Speaker 7: I did a remember last year Jenny and I were on stage doing the Cuba shuffle. Oh yeah, in the wobble. Yeah, Davey, you got to join.
Speaker 1: Us this year. Don't dance. I think you.
Speaker 3: Gotta get to a point in your life where you I know that I'm not good at oral surgery, so I will not do it again. Yeah, one time was enough. You find things in your life that you're not good at dancing oral.
Speaker 2: Surgery, try try, try again.
Speaker 1: Hey, you got also know when to when to give up away.
Speaker 2: You wabbleway, wabble away and wabble. I can't a wait.
Speaker 1: Call me now.
Speaker 3: We'll get you into boom Bag. You gotta at least twenty one years old. Set up a little appointment in your calendar six pm, Mystic Lake on October thirtieth.
Speaker 1: Call me to get your tickets for Boo Bash. Get your pair right now.
Speaker 3: I you need more than a pair, just ask six' five one nine eight NINE kdw watch A Dave ryan show on.
Speaker 2: YouTube just Search Dave RYAN Tv.
Speaker 8: Live on YouTube and The iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: App it's one on one point three KD W.
Speaker 3: B before we get the things that are going on in The Twin cities to do this, WEEKEND i got a really, great just a great text. Message it, says this was my first week home on maternity leave and my baby AND i are watching you guys on, YouTube which you can watch On Dave RYAN tv on. YouTube he opened his eyes once he Heard dave's. Voice he's used to hearing it every morning WHEN i was. Pregnant i'm GLAD i still get to keep you guys in my morning. Routine that melts my little tea pick and. Heart that is so.
Speaker 1: SWEET a little, Bit hello, Fella, hello baby, Baby, hello little baby's Uncle. Dat now he's probably creeping out. Going why are you talking like?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 2: Yeah are you? Creepy? Uncle.
Speaker 1: Dave let's get started with things to do this. Weekend welcome to The Space Needle. Studio.
Speaker 3: Stephanie, Hi, Stephanie, hello how are you?
Speaker 2: Good how are you?
Speaker 1: Doing how do you do it?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 1: Stephanie you, Work you're a.
Speaker 3: Realtor you got fifteen, kids you're happily, married visit day by. Day, yeah, okay, yeah and then you put all this together and you come down to the radio. Station, yeah and then you tell.
Speaker 8: Week it's super easy because there's a million things going on this. Weekend, okay we're going to start off with the silent disco in the outside in a park at Gold Metal. Park, ooh free headphone rental and there's gonna be ninety playing over three, channels and there'll be one channel that's like kid, friendly.
Speaker 3: So you put on your headphones you can rent, them and then you're silently. Dancing, yes, okay it sounds really. Weird i've heard this.
Speaker 1: Before, No i've heard of. It, No i've heard of.
Speaker 4: It, Yeahhones i've seen them, happen and they Are it's like you get secondhand embarrassment when you're walking. By But i'm sure like being in it would be. Fun but like if you're just a passer by and you see like all these people just dancing, quietly it's.
Speaker 2: Weird told me it was.
Speaker 8: Fun they did it for like a, reunion for their thirty year, reunion and they were all, like, oh that's. Weird and then they got completely into. It so it's a good time, cool that's.
Speaker 3: Cool imagine getting the video on your for your socials and just people silently dancing with.
Speaker 8: Headphones nine DJs, THOUGH i, mean and they're They're Twin city's local, DJs so that sounds.
Speaker 2: Fun Friday night six to Nine Gold Medal. Park is that? One all?
Speaker 8: Right and then if you didn't hit any art fairs this weekend or this, summer this weekend there are two big of art art events going, On Saint Paul Art, crawl hundreds of, artists dozens of venues all Over Saint. Paul if You google you can find all the information that's going. On and then the first Ever city Of Lakes Art fair is going to be at The Day.
Speaker 2: Makaska CAN i say that?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Quite, yes it's tough day.
Speaker 8: Cosa, Yeah saturday And, sunday one hundred forty, artists live, music food, truck so everywhere in the city you can find art this weekend like.
Speaker 3: Your last, call, yeah, honestly because it's probably gonna snow next.
Speaker 2: Week, yeah don't say that it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Snow there's a frost warning next. Week, Yes.
Speaker 8: Okay number, three there's a whole bunch of book events going, on and three of them are happening this. Weekend so there is a horror book fair going on at Under Pressure brewing tomorrow for six, hours twelve to, noon or excuse, me twelve to six a boozy book. Fair it's going to be like new fantasy and romance. Releases it's Also National Coming Out, day so there're gonna be a few queer arthurs there that are celebrating their new.
Speaker 2: Releases that is On saturday from eleven to.
Speaker 8: Four and then there's a Stem Book festival going on at the Back Baca museum In. Minneapolis, okay art, authors vendors and like demonstrations and stuff like that for like science and.
Speaker 4: Storytelling so the first one is Under Pressure, brewing the second one is The Urban Growler Urban, growler and then the third one Is Bachan.
Speaker 2: Music, yes got? It okay, Cool AND i just put up a.
Speaker 8: Post so there's like nine events THAT i found going, On so if you if you're into that kind of, stuff it's pinned at the top of my.
Speaker 4: Profile, Also Urban growler is dope in generalize a brewery why their food is really good and they have like a rotating beer list that is like seasonal, two so they'll like get it's like farmed a table beer.
Speaker 2: Essentially it's so. GOOD i.
Speaker 1: Do love my beer.
Speaker 6: All.
Speaker 2: Right another.
Speaker 8: ONE i brought this one in For jenny and she's not even. Here But Mississippi, river you, know fall autumn tour of the, leaves cool canoe ride for three hours.
Speaker 2: Is fifty bucks or thirty five bucks per.
Speaker 8: Kids it's a place Called Wilderness, inquiry but they take you depending on like how the river's. Moving they have like three different options to choose from which tour they'll take or. Whatever but the going to point out all the fall colors from the river in the.
Speaker 1: Canoe where do we? Start where do We because that sounds.
Speaker 8: COOL i Think wilderness In, Quiry Mississippi River.
Speaker 1: Search you'll find, it, okay.
Speaker 2: Gotcha you can't go over The Saint.
Speaker 4: Anthony, right you either have to go before that or after.
Speaker 2: THAT i THINK i.
Speaker 1: Believe that would be. True ye kayaks, falls they have.
Speaker 8: Everything you're in a canoe with other people and they have your life jacket and that's you've guide a.
Speaker 2: Tour so that sounded pretty. Fun talk so.
Speaker 8: Fun and then the last THING i have to bring up is there is A Purple Rain stage At adaptation that's coming To.
Speaker 2: Minneapolis they say.
Speaker 8: It's like Pre, broadway BUT i don't know if they're Like broadway already picked it.
Speaker 4: Up or they're just manifesting that it's going To Broadway Purple, rain but it's premiering In minneapolis because It's Prince so, yeah they're they're doing it here first, too so be a part of.
Speaker 8: History it's you can get your tickets. Online it looked like it was like one hundred and fifty bucks, starting which, yeah but it's running like, Yeah october sixteenth To november.
Speaker 2: Sixteen that's The State.
Speaker 1: Theater so, okay let's go from one more.
Speaker 3: Time stephanie and if you miss any of, these they're on her Instagram stephanie Dot ROSNER R O S e N E r On.
Speaker 1: Instagram, yes.
Speaker 8: Okay number one is The Silent Night Silent disco At Gold Medal park to night from six to, nine free rental you check out headphones with YOUR id or something like.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 8: Okay number two is The Saint Paul Art curl and The city Of Lakes Art, fair two huge art.
Speaker 2: Events going on this.
Speaker 8: Weekend number three is three book fairs going on one for, horror one for romance in, fantasy and one for. Stem those are all on my page if you want to find out bous and everything like. That number four was the canoe ride down The Mississippi river to check out The Fall Colors.
Speaker 1: Tour that sounds really, cool, Yes.
Speaker 8: And then number, five grab your tickets To Purple ran because it's coming to stage near.
Speaker 1: You, Right, stephanie what are you doing this?
Speaker 8: Weekend, well, Tonight i'm gonna do nothing because it has been like NonStop week you, know.
Speaker 2: Like veg out.
Speaker 8: Time and then tomorrow we are have soccer games and then we're celebrating our little vasectime's baby third birthday, Tomorrow i'll night with our family.
Speaker 3: This in case you don't know little Va, sectamy we call him Little Vack.
Speaker 9: Little.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah so your husband had a. Vseectomy five years later we had.
Speaker 2: Baby they're no funny, BUSINESS i. Swear if that's just a little fun.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah that's that's. Awesome so enjoy little baby birthday Party.
Speaker 8: Monday maybe she'll stop being a terror and we'll you, know take a breath and.
Speaker 3: Relax well it's a baby, girl, yes, okay? Gotcha five? Kids she has five, kids it's a lot of, kids a lot of. Fun thank, You, stephanie thanks for being. On stephanie Dot rosner On. Instagram we'll be back With Dave's dirt coming up, next Don KATIE wb To.
Speaker 2: Injured timer And Lambert's Injury law On katie W.
Speaker 1: P well let's see what's going on this.
Speaker 3: Weekend i'm just gonna give you a little heads up if you think about Watching the Ed Gean, monster just don't, really don't. Know it is so. Bad we can't wait for it to be. Over and we're real tired of the way that Ed gean character, Talks, yeah because he just talks like. This, Yeah and at first it's really, interesting, like oh did Ed gan?
Speaker 1: Really he must have been very soft.
Speaker 3: Spoken we're on episode, six two more to go and we are praying for it to be.
Speaker 7: Over CAN i make a, Suggestion, yeah you could just stop watching.
Speaker 2: It you're not.
Speaker 3: Wrong you're not, wrong but at this point we want to find out what the resolution. Is but it's so bad and it's not poorly, acted it's just not really.
Speaker 1: What it's a horror. Movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah last night he's getting it on with a dead body And i'm, like, yo, No i'm. Serious you got her laid out in the living room and he's like seducing her and talking to, her and that's What it's, shocking and it's gross and it's.
Speaker 2: Disgusting, yeah is it?
Speaker 7: Bad like compare it to the Other, monster The Jeffrey dahmer one that was.
Speaker 3: Really good because it showed his development through his life and it kind, OF i don't want to say, humanized but it humanized him a little. Bit and it talked about How Jeffrey dahmer really wanted to stop killing people but he just. Couldn't he was just so compelled to do it and he knew it was. Wrong but it was more like it showed his, disgusting simpleton, life, yeah and how pathetic he. Was but it didn't make you like him in any way. Whatsoever but it humanized him a little. Bit this one is just, like it's just. Gross so don't Watch monster if you're thinking about Watching. Monos oh you heard it, Here, okay watch The girlfriend. Instead The girlfriend is really.
Speaker 4: Good, Yes disney is doing a live Action tangled and they're Casting Scarlet, johansson but she is not going to Be.
Speaker 2: Rapunzel she's going to be mother gothel so that's.
Speaker 4: EXCITING i Know disney's live action remakeser sometimes Like hit Or. MISS i usually dislike, them but they're gonna keep making them. Anyway and, yeah NOW i Guess tangled is on board And Scarlet.
Speaker 2: Johansson's gonna be the Mom woo tonight That jonas brothers are playing the.
Speaker 7: UH i was gonna say THE x the g Spot Grand Cassino, Arena and Yesterday Joe jonas was spotted at it's Called Diane's place is In. Northeast it's like a mung. Restaurant the, manager the general, Manager heather set. Up they didn't call, ahead they didn't make a, reservation they just drop. By she's saying. Things SO i think all three of the brothers were. THERE i don't have any insight as to. Why hopefully he's just heard good things and wanted to check us. Out we really try to be respectful of all, diners including, him so we let him hang out with his friends and we tried not to get too much. Information i'm surprised that The jonahs brothers just going to restaurants and not sending people to bring them.
Speaker 3: Food BUT i can't you know what a miserable. Life that would be A. Paul you could do a sit in your hotel. Room you, know it might be kind of a pain to go out and have a bunch of people like swarm you and. Whatever But i'm gonna guess that most adults see somebody like A Joe jonas in public and they, go, yeah leave. Him maloney's with his. Friends there's gonna be the Usual claude hopper That's. Jojo it's like goes over and it's like get him. SELFIE i just would, say air on the side of respect and Let joe have a, have you, know dinner with his.
Speaker 7: Friends this video isn't, new but you probably haven't seen. It It's Michael. JACKSON i think he cleared out what a grocery store because he wanted to know what it was like to go grocery shopping because he never.
Speaker 2: Came he could never do. It He's Michael, Jackson SO i can imagine that's similar to That.
Speaker 3: Louis tomlinson is talking about the idea Of One direction getting back together at some.
Speaker 1: Point here Is. Louis it was.
Speaker 9: An atmosphere THAT i never really felt in the band because, normally LIKE i, said with arms and arm in. Arms it's all this camaraderie and then all of a sudden you get someone thinking more independently and more for, themselves which by the, way they have every right to, do of, course but it just felt the room felt cold that, day AND i think it just it just completely put a.
Speaker 1: Pen and all.
Speaker 9: That and the irony is there was no one campaigning For wanderations to get back back together more than, Them and LIKE i would, SAY i came in a close.
Speaker 2: Second, actually like definitely.
Speaker 1: Where is he?
Speaker 3: From his accent is so. Charming where is that? From is That? Australian, no that's He's.
Speaker 4: BRITISH i just don't know where ANY i, mean there's so many dialects to go From, doncaster which is THE uk okay Don.
Speaker 1: Caster here Is louis talking About Liam.
Speaker 9: PAYNE i really wanted him to be remembered the way that he should be. Remembered but, this you, KNOW i could just go on and talk called day about how amazing he, was BUT i think we all looked up To.
Speaker 2: Hm that's.
Speaker 4: Cute So Robert irwin has been On dancing with The stars and kind of heating it. Up he's only twenty. One WHICH i choose to. Ignore but he turned. Down he turned down an offer THAT i think he shouldn't have turned.
Speaker 2: Down, no not at the, moment, man not at the. MOMENT i think what you.
Speaker 8: Saw in the salsa on week, three that, is that's the extent of What i'm.
Speaker 2: Of What i'm willing to. DO i don't mind being, edgy but That's i'll leave that to.
Speaker 9: That he's.
Speaker 4: Gone they asked him if he would Do, chippendale's so he says, no because, yeah he.
Speaker 2: Was he went.
Speaker 4: SHIRTLESS i want to know If Dylan ephron will Do chippendales because he's also going shirtless on that.
Speaker 2: SHOW i hope those two make it till the. End That Zicha fron's what better looking, Brother, well.
Speaker 4: You know he's better looking now just Because Zach effron's had so much weird work done to his.
Speaker 2: Face SO i THINK i had gotten an accident face or chin. REDONE i help you feel bad. Now, no we did new Music friday. Earlier we world premiered this.
Speaker 7: One It's David, getta get this mixed, Ready David, Ghetta Teddy swims And tones AND i with the song that we all.
Speaker 2: Love it's Called, Gone Gone gone.
Speaker 3: Better than any song On Taylor swift's new. Album he said, It i've said. It WHAT i love this toxic and it's not toxic energy at.
Speaker 1: All it's just my, OPINION.
Speaker 2: I will say To Taylor swift's.
Speaker 7: ALBUM i have had a couple of the songs stuck in my head more THAN i have Anything Taylor swift has ever said or done in my.
Speaker 2: Life some of them are catcher than her other.
Speaker 1: Stuff the best song ever she did a STYLE i.
Speaker 5: DON'T i don't.
Speaker 2: Agree, really let me we all have Our taylor new.
Speaker 1: Music.
Speaker 2: Though DamID levado has a song.
Speaker 7: Out it's called A, KISS i kiss.
Speaker 3: By the amazing things you can, do the amazing things you can do with the cassio.
Speaker 1: Keyboard, yes right, There, wow all, RIGHT i do.
Speaker 3: Have this Is Kylie kelsey reacting To Taylor swift's song, would which people have talked about would in the Meaning and it's not even a secret meeting. Anymore this Is Travis, no it Is Jason kelsey's. Wife, Yes kylie, here she is reacting to the song Would DO.
Speaker 4: I need that much detail about my specifically about my brother in? Law probably, Not but also that's, it, guys.
Speaker 2: Yes one thousand. Percent, yes that's women supporting Women. Praudia that's.
Speaker 4: Okay kind of weirds me, out LIKE i don't need to know this about my my brother in, law but, hey yeah you got.
Speaker 2: It, yeah so you're welling down your gift in my. Die what a strange twist, There.
Speaker 4: Okay Gwen stefani And No doubt have signed for a residency at The sphere In Las. Vegas so after The Backstreet boys, did they're really great run. There then they had like A wizard Of oz like showing on The sphere as, well and so it's like a The hoppin'.
Speaker 2: Spot In Las.
Speaker 4: Vegas so it's really cool that Qwent spanni is going to be performing. There they'll have six shows In may And june of twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Six if you're a Huge No doubt ban that's.
Speaker 7: Exciting speaking of, Music posty Post, malone he is Welcoming brooks And dunn for an epic. PERFORMANCE i thought this was kind of cool because post he's in his country era right, now is a little snippet of THAT i kind of miss a like, rap not, rap but like more Pop, posty but he IS i think killing it in the country and how he that he put out was like super duper well.
Speaker 2: Acclaimed he found his, thing ye niche the one.
Speaker 3: More story From Real housewives FROM i think it was The atlanta.
Speaker 1: Version Kim. Kolchiak you know who she.
Speaker 2: Is Kim Soosiak solziak is Athle hee's her.
Speaker 3: NAME i definitely recognize sort of the, name even THOUGH i don't have to pronounce. It so she is talking about how she forced her daughter to do something when she was only fourteen years.
Speaker 5: Old every TIME i do, it it makes me think of the fact THAT i would not be putting on these freckles had my mother.
Speaker 2: Not have gotten rid of my freckles WHEN i was.
Speaker 1: Fourteen her mother made her get her freckles lasered. Off oh my, gosh When.
Speaker 3: No kim forced her daughter at fourteen to get her freckles lasered. Off that's what a, delusional, horrible, overprivileged out of touch.
Speaker 4: Person because now, people, yeah like she, says, Oh i'm drawing my freckles on now BECAUSE i had to get rid of them. Before, yeah people are drawing them on. NOW i GUESS i. DON'T i wonder how old her daughter is BECAUSE i know WHEN i was a kid. Like people used to get made fun of for their, freckles BUT i would never laser them off of the fourteen year.
Speaker 3: Old and usually they kind of fade when you get a little bit. Older, YEAH i, mean you don't think of a lot of. It there's not a lot of adults that have a lot of freckles usually fade a. Lot they're, adorable all. Right that is the dirt proudly presented by six to one to Two Injured heimer And Lammer's Injury. Law we're gonna Do Dave tank coming up in a. Second, Okay Dave, tank will you give me an, invention.
Speaker 1: Something that you want to. Create it could be totally.
Speaker 3: Fictional bailey's gonna come up with one right, now totally fictional. Invention you call in and tell us what this invention, is and THEN i will pick the best one AND i will venmo you twenty bucks to support Your Dave tank invention so you can actually do the research and DEVELOPMENT r AND d as we call. It, yeah what's Your Dave tank?
Speaker 1: Idea?
Speaker 2: Ah, yes thank.
Speaker 4: You mine are called the Twinkle toes and they are very specific shoes that when you put them, on you can do any TikTok dance that shows up on her for.
Speaker 2: You pay.
Speaker 4: It your your twinkled toes themselves learn the dance for you and then guide your feet.
Speaker 2: Along you'll need a new, patent. Though twinkle toes are already a.
Speaker 4: Thing, okay but that twinkle THE c at the, end it's twinkle toes with A z at the.
Speaker 3: End it's, Brilliant, yeah. Brilliant all. Right come up with Your Dave tank. Idea then you'll call in think about. It you've got about five ten minutes to think about. It then you'll call the, show and then you'll tell me your. IDEA i will listen to your idea and award the best, idea no matter how. Ridiculous as long as you can describe your, invention you can get twenty bucks wow right to your