Speaker 1: Mojo on the morning show. We are your home of War of the Roses, the Second Date Update, the Five Lives, telling you about my phone scam. You just heard Shannon's dirties, am I, the A Hole Throwback throw Down and more so. Yesterday it was a weird day for me. I went home, I took like a forty five minute nap and I said an alarm. I bounced up from my nap and I'm like, you know what, I'm going to try to get a whole bunch of stuff done. I did. I actually did something that I haven't done in a while. I went and golfed by myself. Oh yeah. I went up to a golf course and said, hey, is there any way I can get out? There was nobody out. I couldn't believe in. The weather was great. I golfed by myself. But I had one problem though. I didn't want to hit any shots on par three's because I thought this would be my luck. I'd get a hole in one, and I'm not with anybody.
Speaker 2: To witness it, not a golf person here. Par three means you're supposed to get it in three.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to get it in three. It's a shorter hole. Okay, you know, if you get a hole in one, it's obviously celebrated. Everybody gets free drinks, you know what I mean. Like it's all crazy. The problem though, I kept thinking this would be my luck. I'd get a hole in one and nobody would believe me. So it's crazy. I did have something happened to me yesterday I wanted to bring up. I wanted to talk about this, and we've always done the you text the wrong person kind of topics, but I want to know if you've ever invited the wrong person. Okay, so this is totally different. Yesterday I reached out to a friend to see if he wanted to golf with me today, and I sent a text to him, but I sent it to the wrong guy with that name. And now I'm going to use a name in this. I'm going to use the name Andy in this because I have no friend's name Andy, so I don't want to actually say the guy's name because it will be embarrassing. But I have a guy, Andy, who I sent to text to, And when I sent the text to him, I said, Hey, weather looks like it's going to be incredible tomorrow. Do you want to go golfing, and right away I could see that dot dot dot dots like they're looking at the thing. And I'm like, oh, okay, I'm gonna get answer her back. And the answer was, let me check my schedule. I'll have to call in. And I'm thinking to myself, that's weird because I don't think he, you know, it necessarily has to work, you know, to call in. Who is he going to call into? And then I did a little deep diving on Andy on my phone and realized I invited the wrong Andy and the Andy that I invited is not a guy I want a golf No, a golfer. Uh you know what he is? Because he said he was going to try to get off from work.
Speaker 2: Did you go back then and say, oh my god, I'm so sorry I got my numbers mixed up?
Speaker 1: No, because I felt like that was because, honestly, Shannon, I was letting him play out a little bit because I was thinking to myself, God, I hope he can't call in, And then I also what if he calls in, then it was going to be you know what it was going to be. It was going to be the wrong Doris again.
Speaker 2: Remember that Sorry, this I mean that story lives in infamy, but the wrong So.
Speaker 1: This happens to me a ton The wrong Doris was I text Doris wanting to get Chelsea a massage. Okay, so I said, Doris, you want to come over and I'll also have dinner for you next Wednesday. Doris the messus was not the Doris that I text. I texted Doris from the United Way and all of a sudden, Wednesday comes along. I go, Chelsea, I got a huge surprise for you. She goes, what's that. I go, You're never gonna believe who's at the door. I go open to the door and it's United Way Doris.
Speaker 2: Doris who used to help us with all of our community service stuff.
Speaker 1: We would do our time team. Yeah, it was. It is so good. So Chelsea was like thinking, I'm inviting I a threesome over with Doris.
Speaker 2: Like we all have to be better about labeling people on our phone, because I just did this last week. I am very grateful that every other week I have a woman who comes to my house and cleans okay, and her name is Tanya, and she's lovely, and so I had texted her and said, hey, I bought new sheets for everybody's bed.
Speaker 1: I was telling her where they are.
Speaker 2: If you could just wash the sheets first, that would be really awesome.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Da da da.
Speaker 2: I get a text message back immediately from Tanya, but a different Tanya, the Tanya who was my salesperson at Miran Chevallet.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's funny.
Speaker 2: She was like, if you need to come over and help you.
Speaker 1: Clean, I watch your sheet for you. I felt so stupid, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I was in a hurry, you know, and just like she texted me immediately the car the Moran.
Speaker 1: Tanya, thank got you right, otherwise you would not have sheets on your bed. They went, Now, I so here, let me tell you this. So here's the story. So I'm waiting for Andy. Okay, So I'm waiting for the Andy. Response back took forever and ever and ever, and I'm thinking to myself, crap, do I invite the right Andy, or now I'll have to have a three We'll have a three some in said two someone it's easy to get two out on golf, and then it is to get three or four because it's tough to get So I sat there and waited and waited and waited, and then finally I get a text back from Andy my alias Andy, and he can't get off. So then I invited the right so I was able to pull it off. Like I still wanted to be like, oh bomber, I know. I was like, yeah, well we'll do it again sometime later this summer eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty six five six five four eight or text is nine five five zero zero. Have you ever invited text or sent the wrong text to the wrong person? Where now all of a sudden, what do you do? You're committed? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Have you has this ever happened with girls? Have you ever asked somebody out on a date? Or guys, you asked somebody on a day? It's the wrong person?
Speaker 5: Your friend?
Speaker 1: Hi? Hi, Heather label exactly who Heather? Who are you talking to there? Who's that?
Speaker 3: I thought?
Speaker 5: It was?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, no, Lydia. Put you on hold to talk to us. Tell me the story that you told Lydia. What's going on? Oh?
Speaker 3: I was just saying I was calling in first.
Speaker 4: Time, long time, and I.
Speaker 5: Was just saying, with you, guys, labeling on the phone, I have a lot of people that I know with the same name, and so to keep them straight, I won't remember their last name. So in the after their name, I'll put parentheses and be like, oh, this is my friend's daughter, or I know them from cheer or four eight, Yes, I know what person is. What can I tell you?
Speaker 1: I do that as well.
Speaker 2: A ton like Smith has a play date tomorrow, so I have his mom in there, as you know Liam's mom in parenthesis, I know who she is. I still, this is such a reminder to everybody to like slow down a little bit, because I still I'll type in the first couple letters of the name and then just start typing my text without checking who I'm actually sending the dang text to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know what, you got to be careful of that because the group texting. When you group text trying to get Liam's mom, all of a sudden, now your group texting some other Liam that's in there for sure, or Mom, hey real quick? Either. What's the most common name in your phone? Has saved numbers? Katie, Katie's lots of Katies in the Heather's phone. We need to have a Mojo in there. Eight four to four Mojo Live what's going on, Michael, How you doing?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Hey, I got a tip for your mojo on those part three.
Speaker 6: Yes, I go golfing by myself all the time because usually my friends are always working.
Speaker 1: When I go, yeah, you gotta film yourself. You know what, I actually thought of that For like one second, I thought, you know what, I'm gonna film this thing. I'll put it up there. And then I thought to myself, I'm like, that would again be such a bummer that the only thing you caught it on was film. Like, I want my buds there, you know what I mean. I want the guys there. And I get it.
Speaker 6: I understand the excitement from everybody is what really makes it a hole in one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I don't. I gotta be honest with you. When I get on the scale in the morning and I see that scale go down a little bit, I want to wake Chelsea up because I want somebody to see it. I'm the only one that's seeing it. What's going on, Brandy? How you doing good?
Speaker 4: How are you guys?
Speaker 3: First time long, So, my sister her birthday was on Saturday, and I talked to her all the time, call her all the time. The one time that I called her. She texted me and was saying she was having a bad day. So I called her and sang Happy birthday all the way through, you know, with a little raspy voice, at eight am, and then they hung up. So I was like, all right, let me call back and be an amal person this time and see if she's all right. The lady answered the phone and she goes, oh h what know, like complete wrong phone number, and.
Speaker 4: I just sang happy birthday all.
Speaker 3: The way through to this lady.
Speaker 1: She's thinking, this lady's crazy. Why she did she.
Speaker 3: Answered the second time? That's surprising.
Speaker 1: She's like, this lady, maybe I'm getting a birthday gift storm? What happened? Hi, it's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 4: Hi you when first of all, first time, look, I'm on the phone so excited. Any who. So I was like fifteen or sixteen and my mom was inviting our family to my brother's birthday party. He was pretty thirteen or fourteen at the time, and she and I.
Speaker 3: Did Mike, well, Michae, what's a therapist?
Speaker 4: And because we have an uncle Mike, and he like a real showed.
Speaker 1: Up, showed up. That's funny.
Speaker 4: He was so sweet I mean he stayed for the whole thing and like produccast it was so nice. But yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: I was so excited to be invited. Yeah, it's thinking of himselfing. No, this is I'm gonna do a little side birthday therapy. That's so funny. Hold on, initial B wants to be voice disguis. What's up?
Speaker 7: Be hey, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing okay, I'm golfing with a guy named Andy, the right Andy later today. What's going on?
Speaker 7: So I was seating a guy and my landscaper also had the same name as my boyfriend. At the time, I was not paying attention when I sent a photo.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, we've had that, which like photo a photo of your landscaping, so to speak, it's a bid. There you go.
Speaker 2: How did he respond?
Speaker 7: He's like, oh, thank you. I guess I did a good job. And I was mortified.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Did you have to then explain it to your guy?
Speaker 7: He never found out. Well, the first I've kept.
Speaker 3: This a secret.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's wild. That's why she's voice disguised with us. Hold on, this is funny, Melissa, are you there? Hi?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: There are ye? Yep? Can you hear me, I got you good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 4: I was actually the person who was.
Speaker 6: Sent the text by mistake, the one friend I was the wrong one. I had a friend who texted in a group actually and had all these plans to go up north. Are you guys available? My cottage will be open, and it sounded like a lot of fun. But then I was like looking at the other numbers and I didn't recognize any. So I was like, I think I'm the wrong I don't think she meant me. So I texted her and I was like, I would love to go up north, but I don't think you met me.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you should have gone all the way up north. That would have been the best should have I should have.
Speaker 6: And I didn't even get a like, oh maybe next time. I just got like yeah, wrong one.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's brutal. That's even more brutal. I would have been depressed. That had been like not being invited to some kids' birthday party when you were you know, seven or something exactly exactly. Thank you for the call. I appreciate it
Speaker 4: All right, have a good day you too.