Speaker 1: The quest for the free peat has begun.
Speaker 2: Only four teams in Major League Baseball history have won three consecutive titles. The Dodgers are the favorites to become the fifth fifth.
Speaker 1: This is world Champion Dodger Talk.
Speaker 3: Here we go again. We get ready running back.
Speaker 1: To get in on the show called eight six six, not eighty seven two five seven days and be sure to follow Dodger Talk wherever you get your podcasts and now your host, here's Tim Kakes. Well.
Speaker 3: The Dodgers head home after what has been an incredible road trip that started last weekend in Anaheim with the Freeways Series and an absolute demolishing of the Angels, outscoring him thirty one to three. Then they go to San Diego, meeting up with the Padres for the first time this year, lose the opener one to nothing, only to win Tuesday and Wednesday win that series. Day off. Thursday, they head to Milwaukee. They lose the opener on Friday, but come back and score eleven runs last night and five more tonight, and they get the series winning Milwaukee to go seven and two on this nine game road trip. Overall, Dodgers have won nine of their eleven and I mentioned it to Jose Modeen the Clubhout Show. I don't know if you're with me or not, but the winning is great, and there are thirteen games over five hundred, but you kind of feel like they still haven't even clicked yet. They still are not even running on all cylinders. Offensively is certainly the starting pitching wise with the injuries to Tyler Glass now and Blake Snell's only made one start this year. Just think about how much is still left out there for this Dodgers team. Think about offensively they're not even clicking yet with all their big boppers with Otani oh for three today, but on base a couple of times with walks. I mean, Mookie Betts was oh for six last night, he was one for five today. And that base hit with the ball that man Ortiz, if he hangs on to it, it makes a clean throw, probably gets him at first. And it's another zero for day for Mookie Betts now hitting one seventy one on the season. And you know, Kyle Tucker kind of carrying this team on this road trip. Andy pot has doing everything for this Dodgers team offensively, defensively, hitting for power, a home run today, I mean, they're not even clicking yet, and this is a team that's thirteen games over five hundred and about to go a game and a half up in the division. I just scratched my head and think, Wow, what's gonna happen when this team does start clicking one through nine and get healthy in this starting rotation. I mean, it's scary to think about the bullpen. I mean, let's be honest, they cannot do much more than they're doing right now because they are setting just absolute streaks. At thirty eight now consecutive scoreless innings, a franchise record. They're one in and away from tying a modern record that goes to the twenty seventeen Cleveland Guardians that had thirty nine consecutive scoreless innings of relief. I mean, you can't ask much more from this Dodgers' bullpen. They have been absolutely lights out, but overall, I mean, gosh, it's scary to think what this team still has out there that they can get offensively from players, and what they still have out there from guys who haven't done a lot on the mound recently. And that's one start from Blake Snell and Tyler Glass. Now on the injured list. I mean, it is absolutely scary when you think about how good this team still can be. And they just went seven to two on this road trip against the team they faced last year in the NLCS, the Pot and the Brewers, and a team that they're going toe to toe with in division yet again in the San Diego Padres eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is a telephone number. And right away I got a tweet at Tim Kates. If you want to follow me on Twitter though, thus or misters or underscores, just at Tim Kates, Tim c Ates and Patty sends me this tweet. And I did a little research talking to Colin during the break there from the clubhouse soda to the Dodger Talk, and she said, listening to you on Dodger post game and the accolades are giving Andy Pie haz Well deserved. Any idea why the Dodgers haven't recognized him with the bobblehead night. I thought, no, no, no, they've had a bobblehead night for Andy Pie. Has Colin? He said, Noop, have not went looked at last year. No, Andy Pie has bobblehead as far as I know, no Andy Pie has bobblehead schedule for this year. Goodness gracious, give Andy pie Haz his bobblehead. Andy Pie Haes is having an all Star season and we still haven't even gotten to junior yet. We're just a Memorial Day and he's hitting two eighty two on this season. Andy Pie has is slugging at a four ninety seven percentage. Andy Pie has now with eleven home runs. Andy Pie has now forty five runs batted in, and that puts him in a tie with CJ. Abrams of the Washington Nationals for the most in the major leagues. Give this guy a bobblehead to think about the defensive plays Andy Paiz makes in center field, the running catch and right center field two starts ago when Justin Robleski was out on the mount in Anaheim. Think about the defensive plays he's made last weekend Anaheim twelve fly ball out he made one shy of a major league record. I mean, think about what he's done in this series against the Brewers. Had an RBI yesterday, had a two run home run today. The defensive play that Andy Pie has made in the third inning, you heard the highlight in the clubhouts show. With two outs, Bryce Terrang hits a ball to left center field to the warning track, and from the warning track a one hopper to Kim at second to get Terrang trying to stretch a single into a double. Andy Piez, to me is the MVP of this Dodgers team the first third way a third of the season. I mean, the Dodgers now are fifty three games into this season. Where would they be without Andy pais the bliss start that he got off to, and there was certainly no way he was going to hit over four hundred over the course of the season. It's certainly leveled out. But Andy pie has the hitter. Andy Pi haz the defensive center fielder. The amount of ground he covers in the outfield has, you know, really closed up that left center and right center field for teams to take advantage of and stretch singles into doubles and doubles into triples because of what Andy Pai has can do. I think about the play at Dodger Stadium. A couple of homestands ago and Andy pie has in center field goes all the way over to left field, and I think it was Taoscar Hernandez in left field to make the catch it what should have been a flyball out to Taoscar Hernandez and left field. Pie Haz runs all the way over there just to make sure somebody got to it and made the catch, and ta Oscar looked at him said, dude, no, that's my ball. Stay in center field. But just think of the ground he covered on that play. I mean, where would this Dodgers team be without Andy Pots, the struggles of Showhay at times, the ups and downs of Mookie Betts, and the injury, you know, the Max Munsey's ups and downs. I mean, really, the consistent offensive player through fifty three games for the Dodgers has been Andy Paijes. The strong defensive player night in and night out for this Dodgers team has been in center field with Andy Paijes and Andy Paiez. To me, hands down, needs to be an All Star. Now again, it's May. We still got June in a couple weeks of July to get through. But I don't see him falling off a cliff offensively. I mean, he could have some up and down games here. He might go over a series with a little bit of a funk. Offensively, it's gonna happen. But you look at what he's done through fifty three games, tied for the most runs back in in baseball, hitting near three hundred still on this season eleven home runs. Gosh, get this guy to the All Star Game this year. And can we get Andy Paez a bobblehead here in twenty twenty six? Colin you brought a great point during the break. Get him one of the game saving catch bobbleheads from the World Series in Game seven from last year. We don't need of him won hitting a home run, which he can certainly do, but man, how cool would that be to have him and you know, don't have to put Kek in there and left Fiel him crashing into We don't have to double up the bobblehead, but if you wanted to, that'd be kind of cool. But making that game saving catch in Game seven of the World Series, that would be phenomenal. Give him his flowers. Andy pot Heads the MVP through fifty three games for this Dodgers team, hands down, and they come off a seven to two road trip, now five or thirty three and twenty overall in the season. After a five to one win today eight six, six, nine, eight, seven to two five seventy is your number again? Eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy. We're gonna hear from Dalton Rushing, who didn't have a great date to play today offensive but certainly continues to catch good games for the Dodgers. Controlling this pitching staff f with Will Smith. He was behind the play today for Yoshinobu Yamamoto, he was behind the plate for a couple of Justin Robleski starts feeling more and more confident with rookie Sasaki as well. So we'll hear from Dalton Rushing coming up in just a little bit. But let's go out to the phones. Let's go to Jeff who's in Milwaukee at the game today. There, Jeff, how you doing. Welcome to Dodger Talk, Bett.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Tim. I think it's kind of a get right road trip, i'd say, getting to play six of those nine games, you know, close to home and then coming out here to Milwaukee, and we haven't seen many wins in Milwaukee in the last few years, so it was nice to see them get some offensive production from several different guys and kind of up and down the lineup and two complete team wins today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no doubt, a complete team win yesterday and today. They erupted for the eleven runs yesterday and today that four run fifth in he gave Yamamoto all the run support he needed and it was a great You know, early pitchers duel Yamamoto and Sproke, but Yamamoto today, Jeff, how about those seven strong innings he pitched today? What was that like watching that there in Milwaukee?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was great to see the ball just stay on the ground. There was no real threats that the Brewers could come up with. And the crowds was quiet. Sold out crowd today. Pretty good attendance over the weekend, and what a great way to start summer. Blue Skies roof was open today. I don't offinse we'll start the summer. And what a great way to see the boys in Blue win a couple of games.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the.
Speaker 4: Record is for the year wearing their blue jerseys, but it's got to be pretty good because it strung some good wins together wearing those blue pro jerseys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got to figure that out. I appreciate the phone call, Jeff, thanks for checking in from Milwaukee. I sold out crowd today of forty thousand, nine, one hundred and seventy three at American Family Field there in Milwaukee, with the roop open, as Jeff alluded to for the first time in these three games against the Brewers and the Dodgers with a four run fifth inning, go ahead and get the win five to one over the Brewers. Yoshinoba Yamamoto goes to seven innings back to back outings for Yamamoto where he goes seven innings. He was the tough luck loser against the Padres on Monday at Petco Park, where he went toe to toe with Michael King and lost a one nothing game, but really today, an infield single gets out of it with a double play ball and then a ground ball out nine pitch first inning, hits the leadoff batter in the second that runner would come around and score in a fielder's choice, the only damage done to Yamamoto, who gets helped out by the great defensive play by Andy Pays, and the third to in the inning gets a ground ball with a couple of runners on base in the fourth to get out of the inning. He didn't have any inning today of the seven where he threw north of eighteen pitches in the inning, So never one of those twenty four twenty seven pitch innings where it just drags on and there's constant traffic and he gives up a couple of runs. No defense helped him out limited his pitch count. He was sixty two pitches through five innings today after a one two three fifth. He was seventy four pitches through six innings after a double but gets Vaughn to ground out and in the Indian again, a career high thirteen ground ball outs by Yamamoto in his outing today, and he gets the win to improve to four and four. Brandon Sprogue gets the loss. He falls to one in three. We met in Dawson Dalton Rushing, and you know today Dalton Rushing goes one for three at the plate, batting seventh for Dave Roberts. But it's what he's continuing to do behind the plate, defensively, calling a good game, working with the pitching staff, and today navigated Yamamoto through seven innings of work. Let's head back out two Milwaukee in here from Dalton Rushing, Dalton Rushing post game.
Speaker 5: Great filing in the ball to the left side of the field. I think That tells me a lot about where I'm at right now. I think we're training in the right direction. It's all starting to come together and I'm excited for it working.
Speaker 1: Just with the pitchers, whether it's this game and name one first, what did you see from the Yoshi is guys were navigating through their lineup really more of not seeing swing a mess between the.
Speaker 5: Ball, Yeah, I think they were. They were swinging from the get go. Kind of helped us for our game plan. Let Yoshi go deep in the game, give the bullpen as little innings as possible to eat up. And obviously Tanner and Will came into their thing, but it was it was a good showing. Regardless of the mess, regardless of the strikeouts. I think it was really good stuff. It was quality from the get go, and uh yeah, I'm glad we could only just give them that one in the.
Speaker 3: First with the bullpen.
Speaker 2: Just what's impressed to you the most about this stretch that they're on.
Speaker 5: They're they're pretty relentless. It's everyone wants the ball, regardless of who you are, regardless of the situation. They want to go out there, they want to succeed. They want to obviously show up for the team, and I don't think it's really in their head what they're doing right now. I don't think they're really aware of it. But I think that's a good thing about it, is they just go out there, throw the ball and good results come.
Speaker 3: Respect and will is the way you guys are called for them. Jervis. We focused a lot on the relationships stars.
Speaker 4: Kind of how do you manage the handling of the thin, especially at a point like this where you guys have had so many.
Speaker 3: Different guys like going through that.
Speaker 5: You know, I think it's just I mean, obviously understanding the situation, but also understanding who it is and what they're good at. Allow them to be themselves on the mound. And we have a lot of guys that have plus pitches down there. Doesn't mean we have to land or lean on that pitch anymore. But yeah, they're going to create their own miss with the way their stuff is. It's just our our job to really guide them, honestly.
Speaker 3: All right. There's Dalton Rushing talking about navigating this pitching staff and a lot about the bullpen, which today two more scoreless innings. It struck out two of the three batters he faced, in the eighth put up a zero, and then Tanner Scott struck out two of the three batters he faced in the ninth to put up another zero. Now thirty eight consecutive scoreless innings for the Dodgers' bullpen, which is a franchise record. As the Dodgers beat the Brewers today five to one, Dodgers Baseball is brought to you by Modello Midello. The Mark of a Fighter will continue here on the Dodgers postgame Dodger Talking. Come back, get to more of your phone calls, and we'll look ahead to this homestand which begins tomorrow night against the Colorado Rockies. Some great giveaways out at the Ravine. We'll also hear from Kyle Tucker as well, two for five triple double two runs scored part of a four run fifth inning for the Dodgers as they pull away and beat the Brewers five to one. Eight sixty six, nine eighty seven two five seventy, Tim Kates, Colin Yee and you as Dodger Talk rolls on on this Sunday on Memorial Day weekend. Thanks for beeting with us on a FI seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: M AM five seventy LA Sports. Be anywhere at any time, and you can hear past episodes of Dodger Talk all of those things. Search AM five to seventy on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: We're streaming online.
Speaker 1: We stream every game too.
Speaker 3: Come find it.
Speaker 1: Back to Dodger Talk on AM five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 2: I'll just take a two run lead.
Speaker 1: Andy Pie has swings and hammers won deep left.
Speaker 2: Field, way back and gone into the upper deck.
Speaker 1: Andy Pie has drills a two run shot for his eleventh home run of the season.
Speaker 3: Wow, what up last by Pie?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: The Dodgers now lead at five to one.
Speaker 3: Andy Pie has with his eleventh home run of the season at two run shot to cap off a four run fifth inning for the Dodgers as they come back and beat the Brewers five to one. Daniel Jelers presents the home run Forecast for your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniels Jewelers gift Just visit AM five seven y LA sports dot com with the keyword home run and into your name and you could win a Daniel's Jewelers Gift card. Own the dream. Tim Kate's back with you on this Sunday afternoon. Thanks for spending your day with us here on this Sunday Memorial Day weekend. As the Dodgers take two to three in Milwaukee, they go seven and two on this road trip, as they are now thirty three and twenty overall on this season. Will in Long Beach, thanks for being patient. Welcome to Dodger Talk. How you doing, Will Good Good?
Speaker 4: I want to talk about Mooki Betts.
Speaker 6: Yes, what are theys going on with Luki?
Speaker 3: Well? I think Mooki. Mooki yesterday had a no for day. Mooki today had one hit, but that hit was a tough play up the middle by Ortiz. He's struggling, there's no doubt about it. But it's just a matter of time when the good thing is, you know, with this team, Will and I appreciate the phone call. It's not Will, it's not Mookie Bets that's got to carry this team. And gosh, this team goes as Mookie goes. They are so fortunate to have the depth that they have that when things aren't going right, for a show Aotani who's zero for three today but on base a couple of times with the walk they got a Kyle Tucker to pick him up. They got any poe has to pick him up. And that's what's so good about this team is a guy like Mookie bats can be in a funk this year, hurt this year hitting won seventy one on the season, and the Dodgers can still be a really good team and lead the division and will be thirty three and twenty overall. And that's why I said at the beginning of the show, just think if this team is clicking on all cylinders, with Mookie clicking and Shoeo Tani clicking and Freeman and Tucker and pa Has. I mean, how much better can this team be? It's scary to think. And they're already a thirteen game above five hundred team and atop the NL West. Freddy Freeman today on base twice but struck out three times, and you can see in his face some of the disgust that he's got with his at bats and just is not feeling it right now. And you know, Freddy, to his credit, will always say he's not feeling and always tinkering and always working and doesn't feel right at the box, But you know still goes out there and hits three hundred on the season. But I got confidence Muki will turn it around. Muk he'll get right. I just think, you know, he's in one of those ruts. You gotta hope that he's gonna turn things around. There's no time to pull the ripcord and you know, abandoned Mookie. That's not gonna happen. He's too good of a hitter and too good of a player to sit at one seventy one on this season. So Muki'll get right. He needs one of those games, one of those series, and who knows, it could be Colorado Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, a bottom feeder, a you know, last place team in the NL West, could be exactly what Mookie Betts needs to get going offensively. A hard hit ball Mookie Bets had and it was this last at bat or second to last at bat. There that guy in that base hit and that was a smokeing ball right back up the middle or Tease. The shortstop for Milwaukee made a great diving stop, got up, just couldn't make the transition from glove to his throwing hand to get the play at first and get Mookie Betts. It was an infield single, but it was a hard hit ball and you gotta feel good about that, and maybe he can build on that beginning tomorrow against the Colorado Rockies and hit one out, go two for four, start to feel right. So we talked about the Angels series last weekend was a get right series for the Dodgers, coming after a home stand which they were five hundred. Well, they got right outscoring the Angels thirty one to three. They take two or three from San Diego. They take two to three from a Milwaukee Brewers team that swept him during the regular season last year, but they reciprocated by sweeping him out of the NLCS. But you gotta hope and you got to believe that Mookie Betts will get right here eventually, and they get no better time to do that than three games against the Colorado Rockies. Celebrate ninety years of racing at San Anido Park every Friday through Sunday with millions of playoffs every race day. For heart pounding action and new experiences, visit Santa Anita dot com slash events. Kyle Tucker two for five back to back days with triples. He scored two runs again today, now hitting over two fifty on this season. Let's go back out to Milwaukee. Kyle Tucker with the media.
Speaker 2: Kyle, can you talk about just the moment I'm swinging that game, Andy throwing out terrain and then you guys with four runs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's huge. I mean, uh, you know, I'm gonna give us a great, great outing there just to give us a chance, and then you know, as the game went on, we just had some opportunities that we were able to take advantage of and score some moronso worked out really well for us.
Speaker 2: You thinking triple? Were you thinking triple all the way as soon as you got out of the box.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I saw it kind of going down to the corner, so I was like, kind of got a chance here. And then as I you know, kept going, I just saw it and just went to third. So it's kind of how it went for me.
Speaker 3: That's kind of on your road trip.
Speaker 2: How much does the brand of baseball that you guys are playing feel more like the.
Speaker 3: Dodgers have baseball?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's been good. I mean, I mean, then he win in this league is hard to come by, and we've been, you know, playing really really good baseball. Try and get those so like I said, pitching stops done a great job, you know, all year and just giving us the opportunities to say, in games and then our offenses, you know, come through and we needed it too. So it's been nice to lose.
Speaker 2: The first game in each of these last two series and then I can win both.
Speaker 1: As let's say about y'all.
Speaker 7: It's nice. I mean if we feel like we're in every single game no matter what the score is, and you know we can always you know, if we're down, we feel like we're always stelling it to be able to come back and just have our opportunities. So you know, whether you know we lost the previous game or not, you know, tomorrow's a new day and we just trying and take advantage of it.
Speaker 2: How much of what we're seeing at the plate from you is a product of you just being more comfortable in this environment.
Speaker 7: I mean, I feel like my approach and swing has gotten a lot better recently. I'd like to stay inside of the ball a little bit better. But as long as i'm you know, getting some walks and hits, and you know, especially with guys on base and getting some rb i's, you know, I'll just take them, all.
Speaker 3: Right, there's Kyle Tucker with David Vasse in the media, just a little bit to go there in Milwaukee, as Kyle Tucker delivers with a two run triple RBIs twenty five and twenty six for the Dodger right fielder to bust open a one to one tie in the fifth, and then Andy Potts the very next batter a two run home run as they have a four run fifth the Dodgers do on their way to a five to one win over the Milwaukee Brewers. As the Dodgers take two to three in Milwaukee, how about that they lose the opening game in both the series at Petco Park and in Milwaukee, then bounce back to win the next two games and win the series both against the Padres and against the Milwaukee Brewers. And folks. This isn't the Washington Nationals and the Miami Marlins. This is a playoff team in the Padres and one of the better teams than a first place team in the NL Central in the Milwaukee Brewers, a team that had beatn them nine straight times in the regular season, including Friday night. The Dodgers bounce back and win two of the next two days. They're in Milwaukee to win this series. So pretty impressive to see what they doing and again doing it with different guys every night, every series, and without Mookie Bets at the plate, who again is offensively struggling right now, but got full full belief that Mookie Bets will turn things around. And I'm gonna call it right now. I said it earlier. There'll be a get right series. It could be against the Colorado Rockies. I fully believe, as long as he's in the lineup there and doesn't take a couple of days off, I think Mookie Bets is gonna have a get right series here against the Colorado Rockies, at least offensively and hopefully jumpstart him here going into the month of June eight six, six, nine, eighty seven, two five seven. Oh my guy Blake in Colorado next up here on Dodger Talk. What's going on, Blake? What a win for the Dodgers today. How about going to Milwaukee and taking two or three? That's pretty cool.
Speaker 8: It was pretty cool, and he played for the president. Wow, this guy's on a tail. And to remember we almost traded him. This guy is on will On another note, how about Tao. He's been on file since he put on his the others M band I give him in Colorado.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that that is not a coincidence. Ever since he got that wristband from you, Tayoscar Hernandez has been on an absolute tear, raising the average up till on nearly two to eighty today. You know, Taoscar Hernandez scores on a wild pitch. Yeah, he's playing great defense and is really starting to pick things up offensively no matter where he's batting in the lineup. That's that's what's cool, so cool about this team, Blake. When a guy's struggling, Will Smith Dave Roberts is not afraid to say, you know what, I'm not gonna keep you in the three or four spot. I'm gonna drop you down to the six or seventh spot. Taoscar Hernandez, you know what, you're struggling a little bit at the plate. We're gonna drop you down to the fifth, sixth, seventh spot in this lineup and let you get right, lets you feel good at the plate, start stringing together some hits and some good at bats, and then we'll bring you back up to where you belong in the lineup. This this team is Blake, do you realize how good this team is? I mean, I don't think Dodger fans. I hope they don't take for granted just how deep this Dodgers team is and Keith k a is coming back. You are absolutely right, Blake. Great to hear your voice. Hope you enjoy your Memorial Day weekend. And when's the next time you're going out to a ballpark in.
Speaker 8: Colorado against the duos? When they played nice?
Speaker 3: Nice. We'll enjoy your time out there. I know they treat you right out there at Corus feels as they should. And my man, great to talk to you as always, and again, enjoy the rest of your weekend and we'll talk to you as soon, my friend.
Speaker 8: Okay, talk to you next Sunday.
Speaker 3: Yes, sounds good. Absolutely absolutely, There he goes my guy Blake in Colorado dropping some knowledge there with Taascar Hernandez and the the autism bracelet that he gave him, and you know he's right, Andy PI has for a president. They what a year he is having. My gosh, I cannot wait for All Star voting to get out there because if he's not a fan vote and who knows, it's a popularity contest. But if Andy pie has is not gotten in there by the players and coaches, there is something wrong with the All Star Game. And I will not watch the All Star Game. I will not be a part of it this year, watching it or listening to it. If Andy Paiez is not in All Star he deserves to be representing the Dodgers at the Midsummer Classic. Uh, is he? Let's wrap things up? Is he in Anaheim? I mean a seven and two road trip, two or three in San Diego, two of three in Milwaukee against the Brewers. Everything is going good right now? Is he?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Okayk Hey, you know what I think I did this way a lady think than oh and nine. No, you know, they don't even think about it.
Speaker 3: But you know what they didn't go oh and nine on the road trip. They went seven and two?
Speaker 1: Is he?
Speaker 3: They swept the Angels.
Speaker 6: Demolist I'm saying I rather the lady them go seven two, know and nine?
Speaker 3: They broke them back. Of the Angels fans at Anaheim outscoring him thirty one to three. Last weekend, they beat them up so bad at the Big A. Is he last weekend that the Angel fans are revolting.
Speaker 6: Now, yeah, I know that, I know that what I'm saying, I'd rather than be seven and two than than oh and nine Joe too and the Boo and the bullpen. I mean they've been, they've been the playing grade. You know, I'm worried about this team somehow. I know I have been worry about April. But this is main. This is late for me being worry about it. But I will agree with you on something. I will agree with you on champion. This still prote cooking or seven. I would say. This is about Monky that he has. Yeah, he'll be okay. Then not forget it. So you know, he came back from from a big injury and he'll be okay. I'm not worry about Monkey, but he'll be fine. It'll be fine. And so so anyway, happy mom with dayting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a great mo World Day weekend. Is he great to hear your voice. Dodgers back home tomorrow on Memorial Day for Dave Roberts. Bobblehead night. That is pretty cool. They take on the Rockies and on Wednesday, you've got the Yoshinoba Yamamodo Game seven, Last Out Bobblehead. That's on Wednesday Night against the Rockies. Friday Night, it's all about Alex Vessi and his bobblehead, which is a really cool bobblehead. By the way, all three of them look really cool. IM looking at him right now on Dodgers dot Com. Limited tickets still available. And then next Saturday, Colin, we gotta get one of these ta Oscar Hernandez mister Seeds bobbleheads because we are the official postgame Seeds show of record. We've been on smacking sunflower seeds now for three plus years. And tay Oscar with the Sunflower Seeds celebration, they got the tossing arms. I mean, we got to get a couple of these bobbleheads next Saturday Night against the Phillies. Later on in the month of June. I'm looking at the Tyler Glass now bobblehead the Dodgers soccer jersey on June sixteenth. That's pretty sweet. I didn't even know they were doing that. That is awesome. A Shack bobblehead coming up? How about on September I make that July fourth, Saturday, July fourth, the America two point fifty Commemorative coin. I gotta get one of those as well. There's so many cool promotions coming up here at Dodger Stadium coming up throughout the course of the season. I do not see an Andy Pie has Bobblehead, but maybe that'll change between now and then. Maybe they can add one. Maybe it's not too late. If the Dodgers marketing department's listening, Let's get an Andy Pie has Bobblehead out there for him this year, and let's get him to the All Star Game. Folks, are you with me? If he doesn't make the All Star Game? I want nothing to do with the Midsummer Classic this year. If Andy Pie has is not there, get him to the All Star Game? All right? That's gonna do it for Dodger Talk on this Sunday afternoon. Many thanks to Coliny. Thanks to all you for being a part of the show, whether you're calling in, listening, sending me tweets, I appreciate all those. Again, you can follow me on X at Tim Kates. I appreciate that love talking to Dodger fans. Big win for the Dodgers today at Milwaukee, a five to one comfort behind victory over the Brewers. Yoshinobu Yamamoto goes seven strong innings to pick up the win, his fourth of the year, and the Dodgers finished off taking two or three of Milwaukee and a seven and two road trip. Unbelievable, but no rest for the weary. They're back at it tomorrow start of a six game homestand three against Colorado, three against Philadelphia Tomorrow night. Our coverage get started with Morongo Casino Dodgers on deck at five pm, first pitch at six' ten On Dave Roberts Bobblehead. Night Immag shean will take them. Out have a, great safe rest of Your sunday. Afternoon enjoy Your Memorial day. Weekend remember the real reason we celebrate This Memorial day weekend for those who laid down their lives to protect this country and defend this great country that we call The United states Of. America thank you so much for being a part Of Dodger. Talk be, safe every, Buddy so, long