Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings, five and six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five and six to fifty five, five, six fifty five. Now all right, time out for the five at six fifty five. Carrie is fourteen today. Let's go, Carrie.
Speaker 1: What's happening? How you doing? I'm ready, Yes, I'm good. How are you?
Speaker 2: Guys? Fantastic fourteen today, and then let's see what happens tomorrow and then Shannon on Thursday. But I've got somebody that wants to step in your way on the phone with us from Shelby Township. Works at an auto store?
Speaker 1: What do you do? What auto store? And what do you do? Justin? Yes, good morning guys. How you doing what auto store? I will at an aftermarket parts? Sure? Okay in Warren, Michigan. Okay, you want to say the name and shout it out ower auto parts, Come see us.
Speaker 2: I like it auto parts, as simple as that. I know exactly what you do when I see your sign. We have on the phone with us, Carrie, she's our champion. She's been on with us now this is her fourteenth morning. Do you think you can knock her off?
Speaker 1: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Okay, Carrie, you gotta put up here, today.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Now we'll go into asking him questions. He'll get like one out of it if that happens. Justin, I'm coming to that auto parts place and I'm gonna beat you over the head with a carbureader.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Five questions? Whoever gets the most right wins. I always goes to the champion. Question number one, justin you should know this one. Friends of Kim Kardashian say that she has met her match in the F one driver?
Speaker 1: She is dating what is his name? Three seconds? Staying a famous F one driver?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 2: Country singer Carrie Underwood is celebrating her birthday today. What reality competition show skyrocketed her to fame?
Speaker 1: American? Question number three.
Speaker 2: Peter Pan's little sidekick is getting her own spin off on Disney Plus.
Speaker 1: What's her name? Tinker Bill? Question number four.
Speaker 2: Rihanna is reportedly freaking out following a shooting at her home this weekend. Who is Rihanna's partner whom she shares three kids with?
Speaker 1: Hey sap Rocky? And question number five.
Speaker 2: This actor is getting tons of backlash after making negative comments about the opera in Ballet, calling them both dying art forms who is he?
Speaker 1: He's probably right.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: My gosh, you don't know it.
Speaker 2: All right, let's bring the champ back to missile Proferia. All right, Justin, I hate what you said as part of your last answer.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna judge you for it. Though you only got three out of five, You're going down anywhere.
Speaker 2: You know what those expect better than I thought he would get one better a little too. I was a little bit worried there that all the hype we gotta get some somebody's gotta be good for fifteen And if you are that person, Lydia, if you don't find them tomorrow and get us a five out of five win for Carrie, I'm gonna be really upset, Like if I three out of five, eh whatever, I want five out of five, Carrie?
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm ready?
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: The energy is just so seeping through the speakers right now. Question number one. Friends of Kim Kardashian say that she has met her match in the F one driver. She is currently dating what's his name, Lew Hamilton? Idea who he is either, So don't worry about it. Justin and I have no clue. Other than he's been in your dirty the last time I have. I don't even Nicole. He got a lot of roster. I don't watch F one and I don't get into it at all. He's one of the best drivers, though, man is he? Yeah? I've I've watched maybe a NASCAR in my life and that's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: I don't watch anything else a NASCAR, all right? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Country singer Carrie Underwood is celebrating her birthday today. What reality competition show skyrocketed her to fame? American idem y, Yes you said it.
Speaker 1: Again for that one. Question number three.
Speaker 2: Peter Pan's little sidekick is getting her own spin off on Disney Plus.
Speaker 1: What's her name? Thinkerbow Yes? Question number four.
Speaker 2: Rihanna is reportedly freaking out following the shooting at her home this weekend. Who is Rihanna's partner whom she shares three kids?
Speaker 1: With a sap rock four to three and a perfect score when you get this one right.
Speaker 2: This actor is getting tons of backlash after making negative comments about the opera and ballet, calling them both dying art forms.
Speaker 1: Who is he?
Speaker 2: Kennethy shallow five three?
Speaker 1: Kind of score? Nice word? Yeah?
Speaker 2: We metal and by the way Timothy's Shadow may you're right, who cares?
Speaker 1: Don't say that opera? Ye, don't say that's a lot of incredible.
Speaker 2: I'd rather watch F one racing. Watch yes, shout out all the ballet out there. Ballerinas, the ballerina us on eight mile are the ones that we love, right.
Speaker 1: I like Misty.
Speaker 2: I like Misty Copling. Hey, Carrie, we gotta have somebody good for you tomorrow. I'm putting Lydia to the test. I want a good one. Okay, So if you're somebody that is like five out of five good, I want you to play tomorrow. Text, I want to play a nine five five zero zero. As for you justin, We're gonna get you something nice. You got a Kroger gift card.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Yeah, thank you guys. Enjoy that. I appreciate you listening man, Thanks for having us long time, long time. Hey, thank yeah. Do you have us on in the auto parts store? Do you walk around with air pods? In AirPods? I lit radio? Thank you appreciate you for that. All right, hang on one second, it's module in the Morning's five is sick fifty five