Speaker 1: It's Marcus in the morning. We're back with second date update. Y'all know how it works. People go on first dates, somebody gets ghosted. Happens all the time. We're going to call that date with their date on the phone and see how it went down, and see what happens, see how we can improve ourselves, try to get a second date that's ultimately want to do what I want to do. Let's say, how to Heather. Heather, are you there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm right here.
Speaker 1: Hey, Heather, already sounds defeated. We haven't even started yet, so come on, positive vibes. Tell us all about Liam. What how was the date?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's it was good. I thought, like we went to dinner and Sam Matteo, like I just I don't know, date felt great, Like he's funny, confident you can talk to, like all the things. Okay, I know, we talked about travel stuff and pets and like we had like the same weird childhood fears. Like it was just like a cute conversation and I don't know, I laughed more than I usually do on a first date. And I was thinking, you know, okay, that was actually really fun. When I left you know.
Speaker 1: I can hear you psychoanalyzing the date while you're talking, like for I don't know how many times.
Speaker 2: It's been, but I don't know what, like nothing, no follow up. It was just like full ghost So.
Speaker 3: Okay, so yeah, I figure why not let's find out what the bls.
Speaker 1: Sure, let's call him. I'll tell you what. I'm gonna play a song. We're gonna regroup, and then I will call Liam and we'll try to figure some things out. Okay, at the very least, girl, we need answers.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, I know, I know, right, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: You got it. Hang on the line, be right back with it. It's Second Date Update Star one O one three. It's Marcus in the morning. We're doing Second Date Update. I've got Heather on the phone. We're trying to figure out how and why a lady get ghosted on because that is not appropriate, am I right?
Speaker 3: Heather? Right? Right?
Speaker 1: Terrible. Let's call Liam and see what's really going on. All right, So go ahead and meet your phone. We're gonna give him shout right now and see why you ghosted.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, I'm looking for Liam speaking Liam. This is Marcus calling from a Star one on one three from the morning Show is regarding do you listen to my show at all?
Speaker 3: No? No, I can't say I'm much of a radio man.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we do a radio show. We do a segment on the show. It's called second Date Update, and we got floated your phone number cuz there's a young lady that you took out on a date who is convinced you ghosted her, and we're just trying to figure out if she did something wrong, or if you've just been busy or you weren't feeling it. Do you remember going on a date with a girl named Heather?
Speaker 3: I remember it very well.
Speaker 1: Did you ghost?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I didn't. I did not. I did not reach out again.
Speaker 1: Okay, did something go wrong?
Speaker 3: It's not. Heather is a very lovely person. The date started out strong, and she's definitely a quirky, very funny. We bonded over a lot, Okay, but I don't really know how to like say that. She kept preferring it everyone around her as like characters, okay, and not not not as a joke. It was like she was like narrating a movie in her head or something. So the server that night was a strong supporting character. The couple that was near the bar had definite background energy.
Speaker 1: It sounds like Disneyland, know something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. The restaurant had really interesting casting. Yes, I just I you know, I wasn't sure if I was being ranked or not. So I was like trying to see if somebody was filming or something. At some point, I just didn't know how to take it. And then I was I was rolling with the punches, okay, and I started, you know, trying to like pull it back into us and focusing on the two of us. So I started talking about my job a little bit, and then she like took me in and said, oh, I have guessed that for you, and then nothing else, like, no, no question, no follow up like that was just it move on to something else. And I just ended up feeling like I was being judged and psychoanalyzed for the entire evening. And that's not you know, that's not really how I wanted to share.
Speaker 1: Okay. So part of this, Liam is that Heather's actually listening, and I hope she's hearing all this. If you don't mind, I'd like.
Speaker 3: To bring her on day man. I mean, we're here, Heather yeah, Hi, so.
Speaker 1: This is a little odd. Not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I'm just observe it, like I like to read energy ies. I didn't mean anything by it. I noticed patterns. This is how my brain works.
Speaker 1: Right, But it's not something you want to say out loud necessarily. What about this whole character thing?
Speaker 2: Are you in a like figuring out the room and like figuring out what people are like?
Speaker 3: I guess and I just never like figure at your job would be your job?
Speaker 2: And so I just said so, like just.
Speaker 3: One of those things like I'm just looking at you know.
Speaker 2: The room around me and stuff.
Speaker 3: Sure, because it just feels weird to feel like I'm being categorized or or like cast in somebody else's story.
Speaker 2: You were laughing, So I just thought I was like being playful and thoughtful, not strange.
Speaker 3: But like you don't work in TV or film or anything like that that would have made sense, I guess. Oh my god, it was just a conversation.
Speaker 1: Okay, does anybody anybody want to try here second date? At this point?
Speaker 3: Does it feel like I'm good?
Speaker 2: I guess no, I guess not