Speaker 1: This month's throwback threesome. The first of what Thursday of every month we do to throwback threesome. We go back in time? Here did go back in time? Let's time travel time, travel back in time ten years ago, twenty sixteen. How did twenty sixteen get to be ten years ago? It is.
Speaker 2: Throwback.
Speaker 3: It's a throwback threesomes in the radio show Yeah kat WV.
Speaker 1: Later we're gonna visit twenty eleven, and we're gonna visit two thousand and six. But first, let's go to twenty sixteen. Let's turn on the TV and see what's on TV and number three TV show, the originals, number two Broke Girls, and the number one TV show this week in twenty sixteen. Let's see if you can name it.
Speaker 2: Bob, this is my violations notebook. I just filled it. It took five minutes in your kitchen.
Speaker 1: That sounds bad. It's a record, any one.
Speaker 2: Bob Burgers, I love the show.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the movies and the number three movie this week, the choice number two, Hail Caesar. Don't remember either of those. Kung Fu Panda was number one.
Speaker 2: First day of panda training.
Speaker 1: All right, Flowers, I'm gonna make you Bloom? Okay? That was number one. Let's turn on KTWB. The number three song on this date in twenty sixteen was the number two song was number one from the Same Guy. Number one song of the Throwback Freesome ten years ago in twenty sixteen, Justin Bieber Sorry on KTWB. Now, let's shuffle from twenty sixteen and go back to two thousand eleven. Can you believe twenty eleven was fifteen years ago? Where were you? What were you doing? Were you raising little kids that are now big kids? Were you with the love of your life, just starting out and then everything went sound and everything? Did you get married that year? Were you in school that year? Do you not remember that year? Let's go back fifteen years on the Throwback three. So here we go with the top TV shows. Some you'll remember and some I'm gonna guess you probably won't. Spartacus was the number three TV show. Don't remember it? Everybody remembers My Super Sweet sixteen. That was the number two TV show. That was about all the spoiled girls who got like a limo and then went to Paris and like.
Speaker 2: You know, like boys or guys together.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that beast.
Speaker 2: The boys were even more devaus. I feel like yes.
Speaker 1: Number one TV show was this one. Can you name it?
Speaker 2: Summer School three years in a row. I might as well just make you the janitor. Oh, school sucks. That's because you go year round.
Speaker 1: Two and a half minutes and a half man. Very good, mainly, Okay, let's go to the multiplex. The King Speech was the number three movie, Sanctum was number two, and this movie was number one? Can you name it? From twenties twenty eleven? You got a curfew?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess he's righty.
Speaker 1: Oh the roommate.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that. That was a scary movie, right.
Speaker 1: I think it was a scary one, but I don't remember what it was all about. All right, let's turn on Katie WGB. It is twenty eleven. You turn on the Dave Ryan in the Morning Show. The number three song that we were playing this date in twenty eleven, fifteen years ago was number two. Before we get to the number one on this date in twenty eleven, when I'm gonna talk about that, we're gonna play versus or this versus that, or whatever we're gonna call it. Tomorrow pros and cons booths versus tables at a restaurant. We've done everything from window seat to aisle seat. We've done everything from winter to summer. We've done everything from pro Taylor Swift or not Taylor Swift, pro Dave Ryan or not Dave Ryan. This time is going to be restaurant tables versus booth. Now, I think it'll be easy to find somebody who likes booths. Yeah, because we all like a booth. Can I get a booth instead?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Well yeah, sure, See I always prefer a table. Why don't I just like having the elbows? I guess you can easily like scoot.
Speaker 2: It out, walk around what I like?
Speaker 1: Preference.
Speaker 6: I think if they say table, I'll be like, all right whatever. But then a list is like no, I want to boot, I want to boo, right whatever.
Speaker 1: I need two people on the phone. Maybe you would be one of them. You'll be on the show tomorrow about eight o'clock. Right around this time. Do a little homework and write up a report. Why do you prefer a table or why do you prefer booth? Call me now, we'll get you set up. It's easy to do. Six five, one nine, eight nine kd WB, and you'll be on the radio. My god, you're gonna be famous tomorrow morning. Now back to twenty eleven. The number one song on this date, exactly fifteen years ago was Kasha on KDWB. That was the number one song in the Twin Cities from fifteen years ago. On the throwback threesome, we're gonna come back to two thousand and six. Wow, two thousand and six. What was going on in two thousand and six? Where were you in two thousand and six? Were you married? Were you in school? Where did you live? Describe your bedroom? Picture your bedroom in two thousand and six. Can you picture it? Let me think for a second. Yeah, okay, it's still there at my mom Do you remember the car that you were driving in two thousand and six?
Speaker 6: I remember crying at the window when my mom left because I was in preschool.
Speaker 1: Baby. Did you have a little baby glasses when you were age?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: I just start wearing glass until about ten years ago. Okayang strap onto your head though, had a big oldhead though.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, Where were you in two thousand and six? We'll bring back some memories on the throwback three? Some coming up next with the number one song, movies and TV shows. There Jay Bailey on The Dave Ryan Show one on one point three KDWB. Hey, before we get back into the throwback threesome and revisit the year two thousand and six, twenty years ago, we do it's basically called pros and cons or this versus that, or whatever you want to call it. This week tomorrow on the show about eight o'clock, we're gonna do about restaurant tables versus booths. Surprisingly, we had several people want to be on to vouch for tables. Yeah, nobody for booths. Yet not one soul. So call me and we'll get you on the radio tomorrow. I mean I could do it myself. A booth is more private. You've got like it's Kushi Kushier comfy here, kush here is Cushier cup here. So call six five, one nine eight nine KWB get you the radio tomorrow and you can talk about why you love a booth at a restaurant. And you're gonna do a little bit of a homework. You can't just say, well, I like it better. Why you gotta like, you know, make some bullet points and impress us. Tomorrow on pros and cons tables at a restaurant versus booths at a restaurant. Call me now, can I.
Speaker 6: Just say, please make sure you're free? We said eight o'clock. Yeah, okay, just because sometimes I know things come up, but we just had a lot of people that just be like.
Speaker 1: Uh oh and then just ghost this, right, okay, call me six five one nine eight nine KDWBT. We'll take the call and get y'all set up for tomorrow. Show on Kat two thousand and six was twenty years ago. How old were your kids back then? How old were you in two thousand and six, Bailey, you would have been fifteen?
Speaker 2: Fifteen? Yeah that year time.
Speaker 1: It was five. Yeah, all right. Let's go to the TV shows. Number three TV show on this date in twenty oh six was Pimp My Ride, Yes, My Ride.
Speaker 2: It was so good.
Speaker 1: Uh. Number two was Smallville, and the number one TV show Punked.
Speaker 2: Thanks Ashton Kusher.
Speaker 1: That's it, okay, all right. None of the movies. Nanny McPhee was the number three movie, Big Mama's House two was number two, and this movie was number one? Can you name this movie? Where is he? Who've Got Him?
Speaker 2: It's not please car?
Speaker 7: Right, over there.
Speaker 2: It's an ankle cuffs, handcuffs. I started to kill a horse. I take him to the hospital. Four cops gardening around the clock.
Speaker 1: Isn't that the one where they go the calls are coming from inside the house. When is stranger calls?
Speaker 2: Oh, you have no idea, I've never seen it, doesn't see.
Speaker 1: One, not really. No, let's go to Katie w B. Here we go with the number three song. Twenty years ago today it was Mary J. Blick. Number two was this one's I'm Sorry. Whenever I heard that song, all I could think of is how bad they must smell when you take them out of your mouth and you see them on your bathroom synk at night.
Speaker 5: I always sound about like Kyner smell too after a time, That's right, So essentially just that.
Speaker 1: I always like see somebody with a grill and it be like, oh, that's got a stank when you take it out of your mouth.
Speaker 2: A retainer with more nooks and cranny.
Speaker 1: All right. Number one song on the throwback threesome on Katie WB from twenty years ago today, it's Beyonce. As in a long time since I've heard that song. That is a great song. Yes, all right, it is Katie w B. That's a throwback three some number one song from this date in I said almost ad nineteen ninety six. Oh no, that'd be thirty years ago. I had in nineteen ninety six. You had to be thirty years again. All right, coming up on kat WB you can't make this stuff up. Stay here, we'll do that next on ktwbore kind of an interesting story. People are taught about outdated home design trends that should come back into style, and I'll be honest with you, some of these I didn't know had gone out of style. For example, dining rooms have disappeared in new construction over the past ten or fifteen or twenty years. Nobody wants a formal dining room anymore.
Speaker 6: I think also because islands are becoming more of a thing. People low crazy for an island, and that takes the place of a big old dining room table.
Speaker 1: Right, Will people like have their formal meals around the kitchen table. Yeah, And so if you have a dining room, a lot of people don't want that. Yeah, no, no, we don't. We have a kitchen. Yeah that just like you know, works as a dining room. Allison's House down an Apple valley, probably tenish years old. No dining room, Yeah, just one big room. But people are saying they now want them back because they're large enough to host a large family gathering.
Speaker 5: True, my dad has a dining room and we always do only gatherings at my docks right because of the dining room.
Speaker 1: Another one, uh, more storage. A lot of modern designs haven't given storage a single thought. I mean honestly, everybody saw marine condo and removed all the stuff that didn't spark joined put it in storage unit. So now people want more storage. And that's one of the things in our house is there's not a lot of storage. I mean our old house in Chan built in nineteen ninety six, huge storage area, yeah, I mean giant size of a basketball court. I exaggerate, but a lot of storage. And now we've got like a little bit under the stairs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it. A mudroom. Somebody said, I'm house hunning up here and up in the north, up north. Mudrooms are a necessity, especially with kids and dogs. That's true because a lot of homes don't have mudrooms. Now, behind one, you hang your coat up, you got a little bench there you keep your scarfs and your mittens in, you sit down, you take your muddy shoes off.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know what that was until like five years ago. I did not have those. And I'm sure people that were wealthy Wisconsin hat.
Speaker 2: Onm but like we did not.
Speaker 1: Oh, trust me, we yeah we did.
Speaker 2: We had the entryway where you walked in. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another one, real wood floors. So called luxury vinyl plank flooring looks cheap, plastically plastic and slippery. Real wood is warm and the dogs don't slip and slide all over it.
Speaker 2: VI those things up real easily.
Speaker 1: I remember one time we had hardwood floors of the house and chan and uh and inside right inside the front door was a rug, may like a five foot by five foot rug. Josie when she was younger, my little dog, would run up the sidewalk and then run and then leap through the door and land on the rug. One day I had the rug at Pilgrim Cleaners getting it cleaned. Josie ran up the sidewalk, leapt over the threshold onto the rug that wasn't there, and slid like a slip and slide thirty forty yards across the house. Funniest thing I ever saw. Another one that is coming back detached garages. Why in the world would you want attach attached detached garage?
Speaker 2: I agree, because I have one and I hate that thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Another one, laundry shoot. They say, well, it sucks lugging laundry up and down the stairs. True, but most new homes now have main level laundry. Yeah a lot of the time right there by the bedroom. Yeah, and that.
Speaker 2: Sounds so nice.
Speaker 5: I just that's part of the reason I just want a house so I can have a laundry machine.
Speaker 2: Does a laundry shoot? Let it go back up to now, Oh, it's like a so then what is that like an elevator type thing. No, it's just the laundry shot.
Speaker 5: You just like open up a thing and it's got tube all the way down to the basement where the laundry is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Me and my sister used to like play games in it, and you just open the door and go hello, hello, good bass. We try to go into it ourselves, like bodies in it. We want to fit. That sounds like we did it.
Speaker 1: Oh, No, glass block windows in the bathroom. Think about that. It's in the bathroom. Still brings you light, but there's no you can't see through it, so there's total privacy.
Speaker 2: That's what mine is.
Speaker 1: Glass block windows.
Speaker 3: Oh nice, Yeah, because my bathroom looks right into my neighbor's side door, Like it's literally like five feet away from his side door to his house.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I have one of those windows.
Speaker 1: Some more things. These are things that outdated home designs that should come back in style. A little bit different topic for today. Claw foot tubs. Yes, I thought they were already back in style, like a soaking tub. Maybe soaking tub is different than a clawfoot tub.
Speaker 2: I feel like they have come back in style. I still find them to be inconvenient.
Speaker 3: When my friends have had them at their houses, I'm like, no, I just want like a regular bathtub.
Speaker 2: Oh this looks scary. You see these in like horror movies.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I love them because then you can actually lay down in them and have the water cover your body versus like having to either you either bend your knees and you get the top of your half your top half is submerged in water, yes, or you have to like fold your legs underneath.
Speaker 2: It's stupid. You can't get it.
Speaker 1: You know what's gone out of style. Is our home built in ninety six had a jacuzzi tub, nice with all the jacuzzi jets, and nobody wants those anymore. What they don't want them? I mean, sure, Well, the thing is, you hardly ever use it. You walk in and you're going, oh man, a jacuzi tub. I'm gonna use that all the time? You don't You use it maybe once, maybe twice a year.
Speaker 3: That was a luxury though for me growing up, because it would have been the same era of you guys buying that house. Same my friend Katie Joe, they had a jacuzie tub in their parents' bathroom and we would just get in our suits.
Speaker 2: And be in that thing all the time.
Speaker 1: Another one that should come back is a built in ironing board. Now, I don't remember ever living in a house. I never have lived in a house. I think my grandma house, built in probably nineteen sixty, had a built in ironing board. They would swing out of the wall. And I think I've seen a sitcom where they were like I Love Lucy, where they were so poor they used it as a dining room table. But no, the people want to built in iron bar. So I don't have to lug it and put it into the closet.
Speaker 2: So these all sounds so nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we'll come back with Dave's dirt in just a couple of seconds. The you can't make this stuff up. Brought to you by the Leo Agency, and we're gonna come get a birthday shout out. Happy birthday, Becky, she's turning the Big four five today. Happy Birthday, Heavy Birthday. Share a birthday with Tim Meadows. Remember him, he's on Saturday Night Live. He's now sixty five years old. And Cristiano Ronaldo, who I think has more Instagram followers than anyone in the world, forty one years old. And Bobby Brown is fifty seven net years old. Today we have our Station Halloween holiday party tonight. You know, I think, you know, to save money, we're you know, got it after the holidays, considerably after the after at least we're still getting together, get all the whole gang together.
Speaker 7: And you're coming, which is so exciting. I haven't been able to make the last couple of years. I think of it out of town or vacation or something. So it is a couples like you can bring your partner along. So are you bringing a regular guy boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I am bringing him and this is going to be the first time any of you meet him.
Speaker 1: Yes it is.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 5: So I'm sure he'll be nervous and potentially maybe a little awkward, but that's just kind of.
Speaker 1: I'll chat with him, Yeah, I'll make him feel comfortable. What does he like to talk about?
Speaker 2: Sports?
Speaker 1: Sports?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We can talk about sportsball, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Or about that rings?
Speaker 1: Like not going to talk about Lord of the Rings. Don't know anything about that except I don't like him.
Speaker 2: Let's see sports that sports.
Speaker 1: It could be sports you're going to watch. You're going to watch the Olympics. Then are you know what's those sports?
Speaker 2: What sports? Then we'll talk about like football or football. I guess hockey. He likes hoforable the Super Bowl. Yeah, don't know much about hockey.
Speaker 1: I don't know nothing about hockey. I will say this one. I want to know more about it. After I watched Miracle the Boys of nineteen eighty on Netflix last weekend, Yeah, that was so good good. I never I mean, I knew about the Miracle on ice, but I had no idea. Anyway, back to regular guy, are you gonna make sure that he like combs his hair and then like you know, puts on some clean clothes. Yes.
Speaker 5: Well, we've been going back and forth about what to wear, and he's very concerned about it. So last year I was severely underdressed, and this year I am determined not to be underdressed. It was not severe, it felt severe, and I don't want him to be underdressed either.
Speaker 2: So he is wearing a shirt with.
Speaker 5: Buttons, he's wearing nice, nice pants, but then he is wearing like a casual boot. He literally sent me a picture of his legs earlier and said that does this look Okay?
Speaker 1: He wearn't his best bomber hat.
Speaker 2: His best bomber hat.
Speaker 7: No, he's wearing a fedora. Actually, oh, that guy get a little feather in there. You ever dated a guy that wore a fedora with a feather? I would dump him for you. Yeah, it ain't gonna it ain't gonna happen. Is your girl Alyssa.
Speaker 1: Coming to night too?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's coming. She's gonna come hang with the gang.
Speaker 1: Guy gonna come tonight.
Speaker 3: No, Okay, I didn't, I'm no, you don't want to be all right? Well, I honestly didn't really think about it. When we got invited and we were told if we could have a plus one or not. We haven't really met each other's people yet, so I'm definitely not going to throw him into a company work party for the first time.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People, that would be a little bit awkward coming. Uh yeah, yeah. I kind of forgot that it was a plus one. So she's like, am I supposed to come? I'm like, yes, a matter of fact, yeah, you are supposed to come. God I got to take a shower and change cloths, and I'm like, oh, it's a hardship for you. Are we going to eat tonight? Is there finger food that we know? Is there a sit down dinner or what?
Speaker 2: Is it's finger food?
Speaker 1: Almos said where it's going to be. I'm glad I didn't say where it's going to because somebody would have come. Be going beat parties here? Do we have Taylor Swift tickets? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can I get you?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I think there's finger food and then there's drinks. So but I don't know past that. I don't remember what we I mean there was food last year too.
Speaker 1: Was usually like a little bar, like a little hot bar of like you know, hot food and metal metal pans.
Speaker 6: I heard that last years was less than what we usually do, so this year there's supposed to be the live music, food drinks.
Speaker 2: I'm reading the email directly from Emily. We didn't really have it catered as much last year.
Speaker 3: We all got coupons to go to the food truck that was a brewery, which the food truck was phenomenal, but I think a lot of people kind of skipped out on the food and just stuck to the drinks because of kind of the inconvenience of having to like go outside and get food from the food truck. I think this will be more comparable to two years ago when yeah, there was just like a buffet. I took to go food home with me, which was told to do by I think Bailey did too. There was so much food left over and it was all going to go to waste, so Bailey and I were like, all right, well.
Speaker 2: We'll take some paper. Yeah, absolutely, we didn't care about the cold. Well, we were curling, right, Jenny.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys all like what St.
Speaker 2: Paul Curling Club Forgotten Star Brewers.
Speaker 1: They had curling outside cool and.
Speaker 5: Everyone went curly and I was in the bathroom when I came back, everyone was gone, so I thought, oh, maybe they were all just in the bathroom. And I sat and waited and waited, and then they all came back and I was like, where were you guys?
Speaker 2: Oh, we were all curling. You didn't invite me, I thought you meant they.
Speaker 1: Left and went home. All right, let's do Dave's dirt and catch up on some stuff on KTWB. Really just like surreal to see Savannah Guthrie pleading with the kidnappers to please reach out, whether it's for ransom or to tell us that mom is okay. Here is Savannah Guthrie in a video pleading to the kidnapper or kidnappers.
Speaker 4: We too have heard the reports about a ransom letter in the media.
Speaker 2: We are ready to talk.
Speaker 4: However, we live in a world where voices and images are easily manipulated. We need to know without it out that she's alive and that you have her. We want to hear from you, and we are ready to listen. Please reach out to us.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is just so sad. It's like they know that she was kidnapped, so now they are pleading with the actual animals that did this for their mother. Huh, can't even imagine horrible.
Speaker 3: Cardi b will obviously be in attendance at the super Bowl because she does date Stefan Diggs. They've got a kid together, and he is playing for the Patriots. And she is spending one point five million dollars for the weekend because she basically is bringing everyone in her entourage, one hundred guests. She's paying for their tickets, She's playing for private jets, private suites at the Super Bowl, Champagne, Hennessy hotel suites, all of that, and it does add up to one point five million dollars for her to go cheer on her boo Stefon Diggs.
Speaker 6: I didn't even think about the fact that Stefan Diggs was playing, because I just thought she was going to show up strictly because she has.
Speaker 2: A song with Bad Bunny, So now there's a chance she'll be performing too.
Speaker 1: Woo.
Speaker 3: Also, I'll point this out just because I know a lot of us aren't really sports ball people here, but Sam Darnold is the Seattle Seahawks quarterback and the Viking just can't.
Speaker 2: Get it right because they had him.
Speaker 3: They had him as a quarterback, and now they are going to the Super Bowl with the Seahawks because they got rid of Sam Darnold. So anyways, moving on, they're all distracted because there's constructions happening.
Speaker 6: To some guy just like knocked on my door and he's like, can I come in? And I'm like, no, you see me talking?
Speaker 1: And now that's.
Speaker 2: A very low grade fart.
Speaker 1: I was wondering, I thought it was outside. Is that in the building.
Speaker 2: I think it's a building.
Speaker 1: We're building new studios here, and while they're building new, they're deconstructing the old, demoing the old, as we like to say. So if you're a sledgehammer or a jackhammer in the background, that explains it.
Speaker 5: Following announcements of Kelly Clarkson and Sherry Shepherd leaving Daytime TV, Jennifer Hudson thinks that she may be next. No I know. They said that Jennifer's team is panicking that they will be next on the chopping block. It doesn't make money, it doesn't get good ratings or awards recognition, and that the only good thing about the Jennifer Hudson Show is the spirit tunnel. The staff line in an office hallway to hype up the celebrity guests on their way to the stage, which I think we've all seen those videos. I personally think they're kind of cringey.
Speaker 2: They do really well.
Speaker 3: The guest is forced to like dance and react to the way that they're doing whatever wrap or whatever.
Speaker 2: They're doing for this person, and it is kind of cringing. It sounds like the way that you're welcomed into Hell if you make it there. I just like, like, hey, I like that.
Speaker 6: It seems like Jennifer Hudson's team and Jennifer Hudson actually care because you know what, people like Ellen Degenero's other talk.
Speaker 2: Show hosts do you hear the complete opposite. So you can get married at Disneyland.
Speaker 6: They open up the Haunted Mansion for people to book their weddings starting this summer. It's just weird though, because the package says that you you have to get there early, like before the park opens because they don't want to disrupt regular park goers, which is before nine am. So if you're cool waking up, I guess in the middle of the night because you gotta get your makeup and your hair and stuff to get married before nine am, then I guess it's cool.
Speaker 5: Man, I'd be willing they give you a little horse and carriage with some of those packages.
Speaker 2: I feel like a freaking prince.
Speaker 1: Ye, my dad. I think I'm an outlier. I did not like the revival of the Muppet Show last night, but I think I'm like one of the few that didn't like it. It got ninety seven percent on Rotten Tomatoes. Sabrina Carpenter was great, but I just thought it just seemed overly trying too hard. I don't know. It wasn't my thing, but you know what you decide for yourself. Yeah, I will give you this about the Nintendo Switch. This is kind of interesting. The Nintendo Switch is now the company's best selling console in history. It launched in twenty seventeen is now sold one hundred and fifty five million units. The only one behind it or ahead of it is Sony's PlayStation two in overall gaming units, but that came out in the year two Thousandon let me know if Animal Crossing two is worth it or not, because I keep getting ads on my Instagram to download it and I don't know whether it's worth or not.
Speaker 2: You did you ever download Stardi Valley like I told you to?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I think I did. I just never gotten around to playing. I haven't touched my switch in a long time. Yeah, I got frustrated. I was on a level and planned versus zombies that I can't beat. I've played it fifty times. I can't beat it. So I just kind of got frustrated with my switch and I'm pounding dang.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking, like, gosh, I'm not good at video games or else. Like if we come over for the super Bowl, then i could try and beat it for you, but I'm not good at video games. I would actually cry. So, Okay, well we don't want that. My mom's really good at Mario on Mario sixty four, so maybe she could beat it for you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry I don't have that one, but you know what I do. You know what I do have Mario sixty four, I believe because it's a package for the Nintendo Swisch.
Speaker 3: Well, something else that you can't beat besides video games are deals. Yeah, station stores, Coca Cola right now, you can get three twenty ounce bottles for six fifty.
Speaker 2: Go get that deal today.
Speaker 3: So this has kind of been not really publicized as much because of everything going on with Savannah Guthrie, but also on Tuesday, apparently the adult son of rapper Little John was reported missing in Georgia. He goes by the name DJ Young's Slay and it says that he may be disoriented and in need of assistance. So Lil John had posted the family is asking for privacy at this time, and we're also asking for continued prayers for Nathan, which is his born name, to come home safe.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: We've been talking a lot about like the family feud stuff between Brooklyn Beckham and David and Victoria Beckham, and Brooklyn Beckham has now taken it one step further by covering his tattoo that was dedicated.
Speaker 2: To his dad. No, so like, you know what, I don't like you anymore.
Speaker 5: So he had a tattoo on his right arm that once read Dad in all capital letters, but now he's covered it up. It's noticeably covered up with what appears to be starfish into life.
Speaker 1: That is a slap in the phase.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: Like, man, that's a shame that they're just so ugly and petty about this, right, It's like, can you sit down and talk it out. That's your dad who at one time you loved enough to get his name tattooed on your arm.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 6: Here's an audio of Dave Koyer, who we know is Joey from Full House, talk about his tongue cancer in remission.
Speaker 1: David, Oh, I thought you were gonna play it. Okay, talk to your doctors.
Speaker 5: And get ahead of this, because even though I'm in remission, I feel like cancer is always in the rearview mirror behind me.
Speaker 1: It's like, are you trying to pass me here? So early detection really means everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, geez.
Speaker 1: What do soccer players and Kardashians have in common, Well, they got a lot of Instagram followers. The number one most followed person in the world Cristiano Ronaldo six hundred and seventy million, Lionel Messi is five hundred eleven million, then Selena Gomez, Kylie, Duayne Johnson, Ariana Grande, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce Chloe Kardashian, and then rounding out the top ten Justin Bieber with two hundred and ninety two million followers. Personally, I have I think about forty eight thousand followers, and I'm pretty happy with that. But if you want to follow me, you can go follow me, Dave, Ryan, Katie Lell you be or.
Speaker 2: Vont leak or on air, you don't have to follow me. It's fine, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: That is the dirt on K d w B.
Speaker 7: Come