Speaker 1: It's the second date update Mojo in the morning. All right, second date update? Why are you not getting a call? Jalen is not getting a call after spending them like a long time actually hanging out. Guys, went out, had some drinks together, partied with some of your guys friends, and the date went well. How well did it go, Jalen? I think it went well. We had dreams, we had a good time. It was it was it was a good vibe. I would say, you guys kiss good night.
Speaker 2: No, not really. She kind of pushed away when I came in, but I don't know what for. But she said she would test me back, and I just, you know, just haven't heard from wait.
Speaker 1: So so she pushed you off the idea of getting a giving a you know, a good night kiss and said I'll text you and no tax Pam, She's not in basically, unfortunately, I think that this is one of those ones where it's a one and done for you. The only problem though, is when it does happen like this, you're like going, why is this? Felicia is on with us right now. Jalen said hi to Felicia. Hey, Felicia, Hey, Hey Jayleen. Felicia you didn't text Jalen back, No.
Speaker 3: I didn't. He's a player and he plays too many games and his mind is all over the place. He doesn't even know what he wants.
Speaker 1: Oooh, I didn't get that out of talking to him. But what do you mean by that? Explain that? How do you know he's a player? What did you find out?
Speaker 3: Because I went to the bathroom and when I came back from the bathroom, he was asking the girl he was talking too next to him, was asking if that was my boyfriend because he was hitting on her. What do you mean, so, yeah, hitting on her.
Speaker 4: So apparently he was telling big girls she's beautiful and asked for her Instagram takeing, Yes, she was sitting right next to us, and.
Speaker 1: Then you said you next to us?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I questioned him and he told me he was just trying to be nice and friendly, and I was like, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Jalen, you left that part out. Yeah, that's a pretty big part.
Speaker 2: Well, I just think there's there's not nothing. There's nothing really wrong with them.
Speaker 1: There is this This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I don't know the context of the conversation. Maybe the asking for the instagram was a little much, but like if you're on a date with somebody and they get up and go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Not sure how long she was gone.
Speaker 5: You just I'm supposed to just sit there, like if somebody next to me, I might say something to that.
Speaker 1: It's not about it, but yeah, exactly, Hannah, thank you.
Speaker 3: She said that the other girl said he was hitting on her, so like making advances is whatever.
Speaker 5: I've been in certain situations where how you into a self. A woman may think that you're flirting with him. And again, I don't know what he said to the woman. I don't know what it is, but she may have taken it in a way that he didn't actually mean it to me.
Speaker 1: What what did you say to her? Jalen thin.
Speaker 2: Well, I was just saying how wow, like you're very beautiful and like you model.
Speaker 1: It was just which there is nothing wrong with that any other time. It's just the fact that you were on it, like you're supposed to be spending quality time and giving your attention to one person. Where where was he when she told you this? How did he not hear her say something?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I guess he went to go pay the bill or something, but he stepped away, and then that's when she told me all of the tea.
Speaker 1: Can I say this? I would wonder if there was more too, Like why would she then step in and try to tell you this? The girl's girl like I, But I would probably not get involved like I would probably if I was there, I'd like, you don't know them, You don't even know if they are a long time, you know, married to each other. You could actually be wrecking a marriage. And she really wants to know.
Speaker 4: No, I know her, I know her?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh I know her? Oh you knew the girl that that that he was forting with.
Speaker 3: Oh? Yes, I've seen her around, so I'm well acquainted with her.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: I don't think she would lie to me.
Speaker 1: So she's not. So she's not doing this, even maybe to sabotage your guys' relationship.
Speaker 3: I don't think she's trying to be vindictive at all. I think she was just trying to save me and I dodged a bullet from Jalen.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jalen, you bad bad boy. Jalen. Is there anything that you can do to try to rectify this situation? Or are you you know, are you screwed?
Speaker 2: Uh? Well, first things first, Felicia, I apologize. I just I really still don't see how there was a problem.
Speaker 3: It was, why would you even talk to this girl? Like, why would you do that? We were on a first date. You don't do stuff like that. That is just rude.
Speaker 4: Why would you do that?
Speaker 2: I didn't see the I truly this is why, I truly just don't see the problem with complimenting a beautiful woman.
Speaker 1: If I see it, I just.
Speaker 3: How would you feel if I don't know a handsome man at the bar?
Speaker 1: You wouldn't like it. By the way, you Jalen and Kevi should hang out with each other. He might be competition. What do you think you guys? You guys sound like the same. This sounds like Kevin. I know you understand. I understand he's coming from. Have you ever been out with on a date and there was another girl that was there and because you are naturally a very friendly guy, sometimes friendly turns flirtatious. Have you ever had any girl that you're with say you talk too much to somebody? Or absolutely? What did you? What do you think of that?
Speaker 5: But again, it's never been in a way where I like wanted something out of it, Like I'm not hitting on the person in an attempt to get their number or get their Instagram to further the conversation.
Speaker 1: Right, there is a difference there.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, I've been told you doing too much several occasions. I've been told that I've had a girl walk away from me, I've had her pissed at the waitress.
Speaker 1: Sharing Instagrams is where this thing turned horrible.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Now that's the same as giving your phone number. That is, you're about to get twenty likes on instagent. Hold on, Anthony, what did you want to say? Anthony? Okay, I got a question. I don't know if none of y'all caught it.
Speaker 5: Well, why is it that you that the girl had a lookout at the bar?
Speaker 3: I mean, I know, dude was wrong, was like complimenting the girl, But why did she have a lookout at the bar?
Speaker 1: Was it a lookout or was it somebody that girl? What did whoever? What was the purpose with it? Wait, Felicia, you didn't plan. You didn't have this girl there planned?
Speaker 3: No, she was just sitting there and I have to why would I have?
Speaker 1: So you was like, hey, I knew her, I knew her like I did. She had she had plant there was surveillance there. Kate, what's up? Kate? Hey Mojo? First time, long time? Hey, thank you? Uh, Mojo.
Speaker 4: There is no way you would not not get involved. You would, so you said, Oh, I wouldn't get involved.
Speaker 1: I don't think I get involved with Mojo.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 1: I would if this was a guy and and there was a girl that was you know, I'm sorry, if the girl was flirting with you know, with a you know, on a date, I would not get involved in their relationship. I would probably And the only way I'd get involved that there was like physical abuse or something like that. I ain't getting involved. What is it the line? My name is Bannett and I ain't in it or whatever the deal is. I'm not getting involved with that. Especially nowadays. You heard Anna talk a little bit ago. There's like a lot of people with these open, weird relationships and stuff like that. I'm not getting involved. Amanda, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking as Kevin was talking, what would Kevin do w w.
Speaker 1: K D every time that's a player, Kevin. Kevin got that back.
Speaker 5: Actually, somebody, I think there has to be more questions asked before we jump to judgment.
Speaker 1: That's a MOI. Yeah, what's your judgment now after you've heard, Uh, this guy's a fool. I think he the Instagram was just too much.
Speaker 5: That was.
Speaker 1: I actually like Felicia's attitude, and I like the way that Jalen's kind of firing back. I think you guys are missing out on an opportunity to go on at least one more date. I will hardly agree. I guess I.
Speaker 2: Learned from my mistakes.
Speaker 1: We had communications. Yea, the communication. Let's just it ain't work from there. Listen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, not on his life.
Speaker 1: He's already causing me problems. I don't want to deal with me, all right, Second date, life to tell your mom, phone scams and Shannon's dirty on the thirty in the morning.