Speaker 1: Total in the Morning's Top Trending Stories.
Speaker 2: All right, Top Trending Stories, do it on Thursdays, just like some leftovers and stuff. I want to get to a couple of these stories here that, to me, interest me. Not that your stories, Shannon, that you do in the Dirty don't interest me.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 1: But I like to get some trending ones. That's how you really feel.
Speaker 2: So after Dolly died, there is now a list of older celebrities who must be protected at all costs. A list of older celebrities... like Julie Andrews, Morgan Freeman, Dick Van Dyke, Mel Brooks. These are all actors that you do not want to see die like you saw Dolly Parton die. Dolly was a legend. Here are some other ones, too. They're saying Jane Fonda. She's 88 years old. We're going to be 89 in December. Carol Burnett, 93. I love her. Ian McKellen. Is he in the Sir?
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought he was her.
Speaker 1: He's 87. Let's see here. William Shatner, 95. Shatner.
Speaker 3: Is he really?
Speaker 1: Dr.
Speaker 4: Spock.
Speaker 1: You know who I saw the other day?
Speaker 2: Go look right now on Instagram at Glenn Close.
Speaker 3: I saw yesterday. I saw the same video. I did not know who it was at first.
Speaker 1: You, yow, yow.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw the same.
Speaker 1: She needs Allure Medical.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: Allure Medical. She's old. Yes. She looked like a. Who's that man? Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Um, here's, it could be, um, what's his name? Conan O'Brien. Daddy here.
Speaker 2: Here are some other celebrities. Cause there's a whole bunch of, uh, of these ones on here. Um, Martha Gibbs is 95 years old. I think Martha's from here too. I think she lives here. And I'm not, if I'm not mistaken, if she doesn't die from old age, she's going to die from the weather. Um, Michael Caine, the actor, amazing actor, George Takai.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: George Takai is 89 years old. Sophia Loren. So these are a bunch of the celebrities. You didn't name my favorite old person.
Speaker 1: Who? Shannon Whitlam.
Speaker 3: He's full of jokes. Honest to God. It was there.
Speaker 7: I had to sit here and watch you pick your teeth for 25 minutes earlier today.
Speaker 3: I didn't do my teeth today. Yes, you did. You were picking crap out of your teeth.
Speaker 6: I did, yeah.
Speaker 3: And I didn't say a ding thing. I think it was an egg.
Speaker 1: Bite or something. You look beautiful.
Speaker 2: Which celebrity has the most aura? Aura is the new thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, can somebody please explain aura? My kids will not stop talking about aura.
Speaker 2: 2026 slang, it refers to someone's effortless presence, charisma, and coolness. Who has the most aura of anybody? As of last night, Keanu Reeves was number one with a slight lead over Jesus.
Speaker 3: Well, Anna's saying Aura Farming.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 3: Can someone please explain this to me?
Speaker 5: Like trying too hard to be charismatic and stuff like that, I think.
Speaker 2: Number three on the Aura list, John Cena, followed by William Dafoe, Christian Bale. Oh, good for you, number five. Twitch streamer Extra Emily. Number seven, Tupac Shakur. Number eight, Robert Downey Jr. Number nine, Matthew McConaughey. And number ten, Chris Evans.
Speaker 3: It's like they pulled names out of a hat.
Speaker 5: Also, how can we say Tupac, love him, probably does have a good aura, but the man's dead.
Speaker 1: No one's met him. No, he's still there.
Speaker 5: Who met him to say his.
Speaker 1: Aura was good? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think he lives right in our hearts. Would you guys trust ChatGPT to send your text for you?
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: And text for you?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: ChatGPT now sends texts. What could go wrong, right?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: There's an Apple.
Speaker 2: Messages plugin that allows people to connect their text with the chat bot. And then it organizes, analyzes, and then sends the text out. So it will text for you.
Speaker 3: So it creates them and sends the response?
Speaker 2: Well, pretty much you can even set it to actually... auto reply for people so that you don't have to get to your phone and reply right away.
Speaker 3: How do you follow the conversation? How do you know what the plans are? What's going on?
Speaker 1: It knows you, Shannon. It knows you.
Speaker 3: But how do I know?
Speaker 7: Like it could, it could for sure make a response that sounds like me, but then what if it schedules plans with you at, you know, Phoenicia at six o'clock on Friday?
Speaker 1: It knows.
Speaker 3: How do I know?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm supposed to be there.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you.
Speaker 5: I will.
Speaker 1: I'll see you there Thursday. What time? What time we get?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But let me ask you this question. Do you use chat at all or Claude or any of those?
Speaker 3: Chat.
Speaker 2: So it's weird when you go in there and you'll write something and all of a sudden it knows everything about you.
Speaker 3: Well, mine all of a sudden has started calling me Shan, which I have. I'm not joking. I have never. I don't even think I've ever put my name in. Well, maybe. I don't know. But it's weird.
Speaker 1: Maybe it kind of gets weird. It's learning. It sees people texting you.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: So here's something interesting I just found out the other day. My brother Bill pays for the most expensive version of ChatGPT. What comes with it? It's like ChatGPT, $ 400 a month or something. He uses it for his business.
Speaker 3: What's different about it when you pay that much?
Speaker 1: I have no idea. I hope it gives you feels or something. I don't know. I have no clue.
Speaker 2: And the last story that's here right now. Oh, by the way, real quick with that whole ChatGPT thing. There was another story that I saw in Women's Health Magazine that says, guys, your girlfriend may be responding to your sexting, but she really doesn't want to. 45% of women say that they've engaged in sexting with their guy, but had no interest in doing it, but won't tell their guy that. Can't relate.
Speaker 1: Do you guys sext?
Speaker 4: Oh, really?
Speaker 1: So you like his sexting?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: With my man. Not just a random guy. Yeah. With your man.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 4: Well, my non-existent man. You just got us on that one. And the last story I wanted to bring up was about the moon. Did you guys know that there's almost a blood moon that we're about to have?
Speaker 1: Will you guys be up to look at that?
Speaker 6: What time was it?
Speaker 2: They're saying that it will begin at 923 Eastern Time. I'll be outside probably too. The maximum reached at 1212.
Speaker 1: So that's when.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think we'll see it when we're on our way into work in the morning, though.
Speaker 5: Bummer.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: That does it for today.
Speaker 2: Kev, would you like to insult me since you've already insulted Anna and Shannon?
Speaker 6: No, but I will invite you to Planet Fitness today from 2 to 4 because I'll be there at.
Speaker 1: Their new location in Chesterfield.
Speaker 2: So if you live in the Detroit Chesterfield area, Kevin's going to be out 2 to 4 today?
Speaker 1: 2 to 4. With Lions tickets?
Speaker 6: Rory from the Detroit Lions will be there. He's got some tickets. I'll have Doja Cat tickets, meow. We'll have some food, some drinks, and some fun.
Speaker 2: So join Kevin. He's going to be out today, this afternoon. Make sure that you join him. Planet Fitness, Chesterfield.
Speaker 1: Yeah, 2 to 4. Have a great day, guys.
Speaker 2: We will see you tomorrow morning. Throwback throwdown tomorrow. Lydia's coming off a big win, giving away a car. We might have to let her play again tomorrow. Maybe add an extra person. I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 2: I was thinking of adding Lydia to it just because I know it makes Kevin upset if he loses, and she's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Nothing could make me upset.
Speaker 3: What are you sniffing over there? Incense? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think it is incense, but it's been blessed. My friend Gabrielle gave it to me and said it was blessed or something.
Speaker 1: All right. See ya. 20 plus years of idiocy and still going in Detroit, Toledo, and West Michigan.
Speaker 3: It's Mojo in the morning.