Speaker 1: If you have any problems, you just talked to us and we'll get them solved for you. Mandy, Sandy, Sandy, Okay, Sandy, tell me I know your story most of it already, but I don't think Bailey and Vond and Jenny do tell me your story that you want some advice on. Hi, Sandy, Hi, Hi, what's up?
Speaker 2: Okay? Okay, So my husband and I have a cabin that we visit pretty often, but if we're not using it, we always told our relatives that it's okay for them to use it. Sure, so yeah, right, sharing, sharing is caring, right.
Speaker 3: It is caring.
Speaker 2: Well, my sister and her husband asked if they could use it, and I can't believe them saying, okay, I do not want them anywhere near our hot tub.
Speaker 4: Okay, why don't you want them in your hot tub?
Speaker 2: They're just gross, They're gross.
Speaker 1: Pub Now, this is your sister, This is your sister, your top hower they gross?
Speaker 2: Well, well, it's more of her husband. We call her husband. Let us.
Speaker 3: Already imagine behind I assume.
Speaker 2: You can't imagine, but even like multiply that by twenty Okay.
Speaker 1: So behind his back, I'm sure. Yeah, So why don't what why why? What are they going to leave in the hot tubs? Cigarette butts? What are they going to leave in there?
Speaker 2: Well? Actually funny you should mention that because they do always smell like smoke and or bo and or a dead animal.
Speaker 4: Basically, oh that sounds yeah, that is gross. They got progressively worse.
Speaker 3: A couple of yahoos, wo, smoke and a.
Speaker 5: Dead animal all in all rolled in Well, I mean, we all know somebody who sells like bo all the time.
Speaker 3: But animal, I mean, maybe it's fun in season. Every season, it's bad, it's bad.
Speaker 2: And you know their kids are also well, for lack of a better word, grease, sea greasy explain. Okay, they're they're sweet kids, they're good kids. They're just always greasy. Not like it's like neglect greasy, but just you can clearly tell that they just don't shower them off.
Speaker 4: Old of them kids anyway.
Speaker 2: Like eight to twelve.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, the host so old enough, probably especially the twelve year old mate. But if they're getting their hygiene habits from mom and dad, from us and your sister, they're probably just not learning. Okay, gotcha, So you don't want them in the hot tub you don't have problems.
Speaker 2: I don't want I don't want cles in the hot tub. I mean specifically, you know, can you imagine the film?
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Like the surrounding of the wood, No, like the surface of the water.
Speaker 6: O Davi has always said that if you get in a hot tub and there's a bunch of bubbles, it's not because the jacuzzi is causing bubbles.
Speaker 3: It's because of the grime and gross is.
Speaker 1: The sweat, the skin, particles everything, Yeah, fecal matter. You know that cleatus doesn't wipe well, and he's gonna get in your hot tub. You know that there's gonna be things floating to the top.
Speaker 2: So your God forbid. They're fooling around and they're Oh that's what I thought at first When you were like they're gross, I was like, why they.
Speaker 3: Just get it on all the time? Or what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know.
Speaker 4: So what is your question should? I mean? What? What?
Speaker 1: What are you faced with here? You don't want them to go, but they have an open invitation. What do you want? What do you want help with?
Speaker 2: Okay, so my question is am I an awful person for thinking I should tell them that well, me and my husband both for telling them maybe the hot set doesn't work, like.
Speaker 3: Them, use the cabin. Yeah, sharing is carry okay, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Use the cabin. We'll get it cleaned. I usually clean it myself, but after them, I'm going to hire somebody. But I mean, also, maybe we thought about, like maybe having the neighbor go by and pull the breaker for the hot tub.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's what I would do, because I'm gonna tell you right now. Kletus would be like, I can fix it. Yeah, I can fix it. Kletus is going to go out there and his pair of cutoff denim shorts.
Speaker 4: He's gonna go back and fix it that.
Speaker 1: He's going to turn on the hot tub and realize it just works, and he just say, hey, you filthy bunch of swine, let's all get in the hot tub. So definitely call the neighbor and say pull the breaker on it, because that way he'll go out there and push the button. Nothing happens. They're going to go back inside and stain your sheets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you for that image.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pull the breaker. That's a that's a genius idea.
Speaker 5: Actually, yeah, someone did text and say turn it off. And tell them it's getting repaired. So pull the breaker, say oh yeah, we're getting it repaired.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 1: I guarantee he'll go out there and try to fix it. What do you think, Jenny, you're the most kind hearted person on the show.
Speaker 4: What do you think that's a fact.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, but I don't like disgusting. I'm I'm also a very anally clean person.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: See, I would go so far as to like not even worry about the hot tub. I also if you're able to be up there before they go up, whenever they're looking.
Speaker 3: To go up, I would take the sheets with me.
Speaker 6: I would take everyone, and I treat it like COVID, Like when you go to a place during COVID and you had to bring all of your own bedding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that I wouldn't have to worry about them staining my betting.
Speaker 6: As you said, I don't know, I think, yeah, you know, or after they leave, I just burned the seat.
Speaker 1: You could do that to at least I mean, let's say the sheets will wash and you know what, hot tubs have got chemicals in them, and you can probably you know, give it a little boost. There's actually a product called boost that you throw in there after sweaty, nasty people are in your hot tub. That'll bring the pH back down to tolerable levels.
Speaker 2: So I'm not trying to get you thought of that everything.
Speaker 1: In case you missed this, this is the funniest group therapy. I wish they were all funny and not as depressing. But basically, this woman, Sandy, has a cabin up north and this got a hot tub. And it's like a lot of people with their cabin. It's like, oh, we're not using it this weekend. You want to use it family members for things like that. She got a sister. Her sister is married to a guy that they nicknamed Cletus because Cletus always smells What were the three things he smells like again, smoke bo.
Speaker 2: And or a dead animal.
Speaker 4: I like that and or it's just the animal and some days it's the combo.
Speaker 1: Today he smells like a combo. You know what, you were a fun you're a funny person. I will say, you're very gracious to let them use your cabin. Yes, that's great. Just tell him that it's not working. Have your neighbor run over, pull the breaker. That the chance of them discovering the breaker, they'll they won't even go there, so you'll be fine.
Speaker 4: Anything we want to add.
Speaker 5: Guys, No, I mean I think you haven't got She's got the answer.
Speaker 6: What if somehow if they are there and they figure out the breaker and they figure out the hot tub situation, Dave, what is the protocol to cleaning out that hot tub after Kletis has a good time in it?
Speaker 1: You well, if you notice a line at the surface of the water that's black, A black line that's at the surface of the water. Number one, bleach. I don't know. I've never had my hot tub get that dirty.
Speaker 2: I think I will dump it. I will dump the water, bleach it, disinfect it, and reshow it, even if it costs two thousand.
Speaker 7: Dollars like do like hotels do, and leave like a like a welcome package, I guess.
Speaker 4: But let me just be a bunch of soaps, soaps, towels and a.
Speaker 7: Little car that says and joy also wash ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, baby white.
Speaker 4: Yeah, toothbrush.
Speaker 1: Sandy. This is this is why we're here. We have figured this out together. That's why we call it group therapy. Sandy, good luck, and and thanks for thanks for listening. Yes, thank you. It's my favorite group therapy call.
Speaker 6: Ever, which one of us on the show would you not want to go in your hot tub?
Speaker 3: We already know the answer to this question.
Speaker 4: Probably you, Jenny, because you've got long hair, is gonna clog the fild.
Speaker 3: That's surprising.
Speaker 4: I would have said, you, well and shower that mine. Well, it's her. It's not the it's the back knee because Dailey's I.
Speaker 3: Am medicated for that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well you can't see how bad it is.
Speaker 1: She has wet spots all over the back of her shirt, So it's all right.
Speaker 4: Thanks you for that.
Speaker 1: You got a group therapy, serious or not so serious, funny or not so funny, then send it in Ryan Show at KDWB dot com. Jonas Brothers tickets coming up next. Don KDWB stay right here.
Speaker 3: Dave Ryan TV.
Speaker 4: Yes, what I got for you.
Speaker 1: Jonah's brothers were brand new. They came to KWB when they were kids. Basically they were still wearing their purity rings and they would actually openly talk about how honored they were to have their sexual purity and they're gonna save that purity until they got married. I believe, And I remember, like I watched Nick, I was right up front because it was like this KWB skyroom. I was about seven feet away from Nick, and I could tell he's the real musician. Not to take anything away from the other guys, but they were singing songs that Nick wrote. He had that guitar player face on. You know what I'm talking about when you scrinch up your features and you're like he had that guitar player face on, and the other two just acted like they were happy to be there, and they went on to become the Jonas Brothers.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty sure Nick is the only one of them that plays drums, keys and guitar as.
Speaker 4: He's absolutely the musician. So but I like all of them.
Speaker 1: Gonna send you see the Jonas Brothers with a little game, and we're gonna call waffle House Price is Right? Why because they get a song called waffle House. So Jenny's done some research and price some items over at the waffle house.
Speaker 3: Was it Jenny the.
Speaker 4: Bailey that did it?
Speaker 3: Thank you Bailey.
Speaker 1: And so remember when you play waffle House price is Right, use the trick of we'll let you go down to a dollar, so that Bailey says, you know, scrambled eggs and bacon, and somebody bid seventeen dollars and I think you've overbid. I'm not gonna say fifteen and to say one dollar, yeah, one dollar.
Speaker 3: Because you don't want to go over a crisis, right, rules, right.
Speaker 1: And if I think you've been too low, like you scrambled eggs and bacon, then you say a dollar ninety nine, I'm going to say two dollars, yes, because I don't need to come close. I just need to go closer than you. Yes, exactly, just helping you out here.
Speaker 4: Let's play. Let's play practice round versus Jenny.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm going to give you, guys the classic waffle. Classic waffle just comes with one waffle, one waffle at the waffle house.
Speaker 3: One classic waffle.
Speaker 1: Okay, no toppings, but there's a thing of syrup on the table.
Speaker 3: And again classic waffle. Three dollars, okay, Jenny, one dollar.
Speaker 5: Dave, you are closest it is five ninety five or a waffle, a waffle.
Speaker 3: They're big waffles.
Speaker 6: I was oh, I would have guessed like one fifty about the dollar.
Speaker 3: Big old waffle, that's for sure, okayse we need.
Speaker 1: Two callers on the phone. They want to go to Jonah Brothers. The show is Friday Night, Friday. All right, we'll get you in right now, six five, one, nine, eight nine k D will you be if you win your round? Let's do another one, Jenny or Bib Bailey.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go to this one.
Speaker 5: A cheese steak melt hash brown bowl.
Speaker 3: Cheese steak melt hash brown bowl. Jenny. Okay, well now I feel like him. Okay, I'm gonna go fourteen ninety nine.
Speaker 5: Okay, one dollar, Dave, your closest. It's twelve dollars and ten cents.
Speaker 3: What a strange thing to add the ten cent value though, right?
Speaker 4: What a value in all that?
Speaker 3: Fake?
Speaker 4: There's any macros in that? Jenny?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's macro? Couple?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I have to look at it. There's probably there's always in everything. Yeah, honestly a couple of macros there.
Speaker 1: Let's meet our contestants. Anna, good morning, good morning. Tell me something fascinating about yourself, Anna, like maybe you collect beanie babies or maybe you are an it whiz. Give me something about yourself.
Speaker 8: Oh I am.
Speaker 7: Oh, no manager within my office.
Speaker 1: You're the youngest manager. Okay, that's very cool. Regulations how old are you?
Speaker 4: Okay? Wow, Wow.
Speaker 1: Moving on the fast track. Anna, let's meet your opponent. That's gonna be a ron, A A ron Ron Ron Hey.
Speaker 8: A A Ron?
Speaker 1: Do you get that joke all the time? Okay, I'm so tired of it. It's funny. It's a a ron. It's one of the best. No, okay, a n Tell me something about yourself. I like long walks on my warehouse where I work.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 4: That sounds all right, A Ron. Here we go. You're gonna go first A ron versus Anna?
Speaker 3: All right, Aaron. Your waffle house price is right?
Speaker 5: Item is the All Star Special, which comes with two eggs, toast, hash browns, a waffle and bacon.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a lot.
Speaker 3: Oh um.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Seven nine okay, seven ninety nine?
Speaker 3: Locked in?
Speaker 4: Anna?
Speaker 2: Oh mine was going to be I'm gonna say ten even.
Speaker 5: Anna is close as it's thirteen sixty for the All Stars.
Speaker 1: Again, what a great value this is the waffle house price is price is right? Anna wins round one. Let's go to the do this one. Anna, you bid first this time?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Moving on, We're gonna do the Dalmonico Steak and eggs.
Speaker 3: Dalmonico's.
Speaker 4: What is dacon egg?
Speaker 5: What is it's just the name of the steak and eggs. I wish I could tell you details. Just imagine a steak that comes with eggs the Delmonico.
Speaker 2: Annah, alright, I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna do ten ninety nine, okay, and then Aaron, I'll go twelve ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Aaron is closest seven. Okay, time breaking round. Here, a Ron goes fast.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go fast.
Speaker 5: But all right, Aaron, your waffle house price is right. Item is a chocolate chip waffle. Oh, chocolate chip waffle. Let's go five dollars okay, Anna, I would say six.
Speaker 3: Anna is close at six fifty.
Speaker 4: A a a Ron. It was fun to play with you. Have a great day in the warehouse.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys, have a great day.
Speaker 4: Thank you, my friend, Anna, You're a winner. Going to Jonas Brothers. Oh yeah, who are you gonna take with you?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I think it's gonna be my sister.
Speaker 4: Nice choice.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be, honestly a run.
Speaker 4: All right, nice job. We'll have more tickets for you tomorrow in row number three.
Speaker 1: It either like seven twenty or eight twenty, We're not sure, but we'll have tickets at both seven twenty and eight, twenty tomorrow on KDWB speaking to waffle House Jonas Brothers. Waffle House Jonas Brothers one O one point three k d WUB, I'm the Dave Ryan Show. We get third row tickets tomorrow we are Ab'll get third row and then second row on Thursday and then guess what front row fried and I'm gonna send you out to dinner at Chea Cheese. You wish you had a choice between dinner at Chea Cheese and Jonas Brothers, Jenny, which one would you take?
Speaker 2: Gee?
Speaker 5: Gee's?
Speaker 4: Would you really?
Speaker 3: I don't know? Stop I think so.
Speaker 6: I would only want to go to the Jonas Brothers, mostly because All American Rejects is opening for them. That's where I would like to be at that concert.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did not hear this.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, do we know if they're gonna bring out any special guests. I know they've been having a couple of people like Demi Levado, John Legend.
Speaker 4: They've been very random.
Speaker 3: You're still hoping.
Speaker 1: What's their song? I love their song. It's the very positive one, the All American Rejects. It's yeah, it's a very positive one. Move along, move Along. I love the message in that song. It's just it's a lot of people just like love the song, but I actually like the lyrics. Oh what is zip coding? Forget about what's your sign? These days people are asking what's your zip code?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: The reasons might seem obvious. We'll tell you more about that one and a woman goes crazy with her Halloween decorations in Minnesota. We'll tell you about it all coming up next on you can't make the There's a new thing in the dating world that you have to deal with, but actually sounds kind of beneficial.
Speaker 4: It's called zip coding.
Speaker 1: And I don't know whether like some reporter makes up these terms or what. But forget about what's your sign? They're gonna say what's your zip code? Where people limit their romantic prospects to people who live in the same zip code or at least close by, because you don't want to have somebody like they did live in Chaska and they live in White Bear Lake.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just too far. It's just too darn far. I think of that every time I swipe on the hinge Do ya on that You're way too far away?
Speaker 1: It might seem practical, but experts say that focusing on geography alone can lead to disappointment and missed opportunities. Basically, they say you should look beyond location and focus instead on shared values and the real connection.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but if you're driving forty five minutes to an hour, I don't disagree cruly not.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say, I dated someone in Woodbury once when I lived in Uptown, and it was always at least a thirty minute drive and I hated it.
Speaker 7: Oh, it is annoying, Like even in Jersey A listen, I had to do long distance my girlfriend.
Speaker 4: We lived an hour and some change from each other. Jeez, that's still way to work.
Speaker 3: That's too far.
Speaker 1: Halloween season is here. Walking around the neighborhood. There is a bunch, I mean, almost everybody except us. They got their their Halloween pumpkins out. Yeah, and a lot of people have got the elaborate you know, graveyard decorations and all of that. So there's a woman in Minneapolis. I'm trying to find the story. Her yard is decorated to the life of a show ghoul. It's all a Taylor Swift theme. It's probably online somewhere if you look for it.
Speaker 3: I could.
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't have her actual Instagram, but there's a like it's called maybe Bailey knows Axis Twin Cities, Oh Axios Axios. Yeah, and they posted about it as soon as she had it up. But yes, life of a show Ghoul and then all the graveyard stuff with Kanye in there and Scooter bron and then her album cover is like a lot of orange and like in Showgirl outfits. So there's just the skeletons dressed in Showgirl outfit.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is funny.
Speaker 7: I'm looking at pictures some of the skeletons and stuff they have, like orange, like feather boas and oranges. Not only Halloween, but Taylor Swift's color for this album. It says Miranda, I don't wan to say. Her last name is decked out with a giant skeleton dress as Showgirl era Taylor Swift. Meanwhile, Jason Kelsey and Travis Kelsey skeleton's watch on from a New Frights podcast table. Close by is a graveyard of headstones of ghosts from Taylor Swims past, including Scooter Braun and Kanye.
Speaker 4: Oh that's funny.
Speaker 1: Today is not only Taco Tuesday, It's National Taco Day, you guys. Previously it was always on October fourth, but last year they changed it so it falls on the first Tuesday of Taco or first Tuesday of October for the Taco Tuesday tie in.
Speaker 4: A lot of places got.
Speaker 1: Deals on your tacos today. Yeah you know, I can I just say it? Can I just say it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you boy got his free taco. Thank you?
Speaker 6: If you know, you know, you know you need you need like the sound effect at the end though, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: Let me try it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, you boy got his free taco. Oh thank you. That's online somewhere.
Speaker 3: Is that a you bet? Is that a thing that you know?
Speaker 4: No, it's it's a kid.
Speaker 1: He's probably about eighteen years old, and he's standing by his skateboard. Him and his dopey buddies are like, you know, they must have got a free taco. It's one free taco, and it's friend says how much you pay for that taco? And the kids all cocky and arrogant. He's like about to take a bite and he's like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you boys got his free taco and he says oh in taco steps on his skateboard by accident, falls and spills his taco everywhere. It broke my heart.
Speaker 1: And did you know Taco Bell has been trying to find this guy for like ten years.
Speaker 4: They can't find him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because we talked about that once and then you gave me an assignment to try to find him too.
Speaker 3: I couldn't find him.
Speaker 6: You're like, if you can get him on the phone the show, you were going to buy me a bunch of Taco Bell or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll try. I couldn't find him.
Speaker 1: I can't believe nobody could find him. You would think this kid would come forward and be on the Jimmy Fallon show me.
Speaker 3: What about free Shivaka do?
Speaker 4: That's the one.
Speaker 3: I was thinking fresh avocado.
Speaker 5: There's a sign and somebody reads and they go free shavaka do. So that's what I thought you were like, free free shavaka.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's funny.
Speaker 1: So basically, there are different deals around for tacos, like you know, like Taco Bell is offering soft tacos for a buck today. Also Elo Loco, which they don't have here. And but somebody asked what is the worst taco topping? The most popular bad taco toppings are cilantro, which is notoriously divisive.
Speaker 4: Some people love savantro. Some people say it tastes like soap.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's my friend Janie. Every time we go out to eat, we always have to go no cilantro.
Speaker 1: Did you know some people, when they have asparagus, their urine doesn't smell like asparagus.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's a woman that works here in the office on a woman embarrass her, but she told me that when she has avocado or avocado, asparagus or urine doesn't smell like asparagus.
Speaker 6: What doesn't mean when you're you're in smells like asparagus, but you haven't ate asparagus.
Speaker 4: It means you have. Let me look it up here.
Speaker 1: Her bagana clamit area good thing.
Speaker 3: I'm going to the doctor.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Other things to put on a taco that are bad black olives, ill, lettuce, it's some people say it's the wrong type of lettuce. Shredded lettuce is fine on a taco. You get your greens in there, okay. Cheese, sour cream, pineapple radishes do not belong to the taco.
Speaker 5: On a taco, though, that taco Cardida's taco pineapple is so good, so good.
Speaker 1: A broccoli, onion, tomato salsa, especially jarrege salsa. There's a difference. Let me tell you between salsa and taco sauce.
Speaker 4: Do not confuse the two. They are different.
Speaker 1: Taco sauce is rich and viscuous, yes, and salsa is running and tomatoes.
Speaker 3: Waving his arms around.
Speaker 5: He's he's, he's off, the hands.
Speaker 3: Off on the same page as you.
Speaker 6: Salsa ruins a taco bowl or a taco itself. It makes its it down, It makes slimey and goopy and gross.
Speaker 3: What about pico.
Speaker 4: Piko's same thing as salsa.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, it's less because it's just the shredded up what is it?
Speaker 4: Onions, tomatoes and cilantro.
Speaker 5: You know what I wish I had known about my whole life street tacos. I feel like I didn't know what street tacos were until I.
Speaker 1: Took out thirty Well, I think they only came out until well, maybe ten years or so. They've been popping around here, Yeah, probably in California and Mexico.
Speaker 4: Maybe.
Speaker 1: I wonder if what like a true native Mexican would say about our tacos here.
Speaker 4: That they're trash. I don't know if they're really authentic or what.
Speaker 5: I don't like, like white people taco night, I don't like those kinds of tacos.
Speaker 3: Explain please, like where it's just.
Speaker 5: Ground beef, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, and then you maybe put on like one thing of taco sauce in a soft shell taco shell. And that's just so bored, like the tacos that you would have at school, like at school cafeteria lunch.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 5: But street tacos al pastoor ooh, that stuff.
Speaker 9: Is really good. So I love a street taco. You guys once again mentioned local, local ish burritos. Burritos for them today better than Chipotle and more affordable.
Speaker 4: Also, che Cheese here in the West End just open. I'm surprised they don't have any taco. Anybody went to che Cheese yesterday? How was it?
Speaker 1: Was it as good as you remember? The only thing about che Cheese I remember when I was a kid was they would bring out this plate and they'd go, be careful, the plates are hot, and then of course you got to touch it to make sure it really is hot. If you went to Chee Cheese yesterday for the grand opening, and let us know and we'll do Dave's dirt in a minute, a little bit of Taylor Swift and of course some other stuff we've dug up, so it's not all Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: Coming up next, it's Taco Tuesday.
Speaker 1: We got a big sidetrack a minute ago about all kinds of things like what's good on a taco? Do radishes belong on a taco? Do authentic like you know, as somebody who's like, I don't know, native to Mexico or Mexican herriage, do they look at like white people tacos and go? This is disgusting. So Daniel's on the phone. Daniel, you are from Mexico, you born and raised? Are you from here? What's the story.
Speaker 4: Rich Mexico and twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Years so you've been exposed to our white people tacos and taco bell and taco John's. What's your opinion, Daniel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not a real tackles.
Speaker 8: Of course everyone knows about it, but you know, like jams, like real street tackles. It's lastly you can find here in Minneapolis, like South Minneapolis, we can find the real.
Speaker 4: Street tackles, the lacious street tacles.
Speaker 8: I love it. Sometimes I sometimes like forty minutes to go to CAROUBM Minneapolis. Just go to get those tacles.
Speaker 4: Where are the place? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Where are they?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: I know South Minneapolis, but which place is? Name them?
Speaker 8: So I always go to a Fiendra. It's like in Lake Street and really close to the three five.
Speaker 3: W exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: We're on Lake Street anywhere on Lake Street.
Speaker 3: I've got a lot of great food over there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Lah is the best tackles ever for me.
Speaker 4: So really interesting comment.
Speaker 8: Really, let's go there.
Speaker 2: They got the best.
Speaker 4: This is what you and I? You and I are? Are you and I are kind of friends?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Daniel? Would you say we're friends? Now? Okay?
Speaker 1: All right, all right, all right, amigo, all right, amigo doing that? I'm gonna say you are my amigo. And I'm gonna say I used to have an amigo in Phoenix. His name is Lorenzo. We used to call him Lorenzo the Latin Lover. He used to make me tomaly's every year. I'm only asking, since you're mi amigo, how about some tomali's, Daniel.
Speaker 8: Oh, I want to say I got this place to the best tamalis in Minnesota, to the lad.
Speaker 4: The best Okay, write that down. Where's it again?
Speaker 3: Alright?
Speaker 6: I found it Laloma, Yes, and Street in Minneapolis.
Speaker 4: One more question for you.
Speaker 2: Daniel, Mexico.
Speaker 8: It I mean it was like a great matamala from me.
Speaker 7: Okay, got one more question, Daniel, Vidia Tacos best Vidia Tacos in Minnesota.
Speaker 8: Veri Tacos.
Speaker 4: Now you guys become with the.
Speaker 8: Yeah with the console, right, but it is really good, like we really love it.
Speaker 5: But the vera tare tacos.
Speaker 8: You can find that same in Lake Street and the restaurant holes Quarter Millia.
Speaker 4: That means the four something or other. Yeah, job, Dave, that's the dual lingo.
Speaker 3: There's multiple locations at that place. There's one in that one.
Speaker 4: You want any culture, Daniel says, just hang out on Lake. Thank you, Daniel, have a great Hispanic heritage. Months I would say hi to Jenny.
Speaker 8: I'm really in love with Jenny.
Speaker 4: In love with Jenny.
Speaker 3: Line up, take me to one of these taco plays. Yes, we can talk ta.
Speaker 8: Ho tacos, Jenny if you want to.
Speaker 4: Gosh, Jenny said love. All right, let's do the dirty.
Speaker 3: Now the news that has Hollywood talking Dave's dirt.
Speaker 4: On Katie W b All right, let's see what we got here.
Speaker 1: Kathy Griffin makes her bid to be the Golden Bachelor Red.
Speaker 4: Here's Kathy Griffin.
Speaker 3: Sixty four, single and sexy.
Speaker 6: So I would like to be the next Golden Bachelorette.
Speaker 4: Probably not going to happen, but she might.
Speaker 6: Honestly though, because they went out of their way. The person that they just casted for the Bachelorette. She's from the Secret Lives of Mormon Wives and was like a TikTok star.
Speaker 3: So I think they're kind of switching.
Speaker 6: Up who they're picking for things because they need better ratings.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I think so it could happen.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: Also, Robin Williams's daughter is pretty upset right now with people because they have been generating a lot of AI videos of her late father, and so she went to Instagram yesterday. Her name is Selda, and she said, please stop sending me AI videos and my dad, if you've got any decency, stop doing this to him and me. And it is so gross that people do something like that.
Speaker 1: It is and I think that people are misguided. I saw that story, and I think that people are probably thinking, oh, this is very sweet. She will love to see an AI video of her dad blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: But if she doesn't like it, then you don't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how I would feel, but yeah, that's inconsiderate and an invasion of your own personal life for sure.
Speaker 7: I'm not laughing at that, but I was getting out of hand. I saw a video. It was Martin Luther King and JFK doing ding dong ditch on Elvis Presley, and I was just like, he is so insane?
Speaker 4: I saw what why?
Speaker 1: But it said it said it was It was showing Elvis Presley in concert and he was throwing grenades into the audience, and it said Elvis Presley, the King of rock and Roll, earned that title because when crowds were too loud at his concert, he would throw a grenade into the audience. So here's Elvis houcking grenades into the audience while he's singing, and it's so stupid history.
Speaker 4: Could I play this one that I hold on?
Speaker 7: It's it's Martin Luther King at his one of his speeches dream nothing Holiday.
Speaker 4: You can like, what am I gonna?
Speaker 3: I don't think we can laugh at that one?
Speaker 4: But the holiday is crazy?
Speaker 6: But that was like one of the most historical speeches of all time.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 6: David and I were chuckling at mister Rogers earlier because mister Rogers.
Speaker 3: You can't play a table.
Speaker 4: No I can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't because it's a swear word.
Speaker 6: But it's like, yeah, if you ever want to hear about the Blizzard of ninety six ninety one, just ask any Minnesota Minnesotan. They'll tell you all about it. And he swears in it, and I was like, oh, this is so sweet. Mister Rogers is doing.
Speaker 3: This, and the end he goes all.
Speaker 1: I saw one in ai bit last night where it was a football player, and I don't follow NFL football closely enough to know who he was, but it was real. He was at a press conference and he's talking about how one of his teammates was running for a touchdown and then he dropped the ball at the one yard line, kind of showboating. You know how they run into the end zone, they'll drop the ball. This guy was show boating, dropped the ball a little bit too early and lost the game. And he's saying he's blank and worthless. He should be fired. I can't believe this worthless player who's only gotten five hundred yards in his entire career, was such a loser and had to show boat. And I'm like, good, then it's gotta be AI. But that was the most realistic AI I've ever seen.
Speaker 5: It's gonna start being better at spot in it be like, hey, they've got a weird finger or their hair is too perfect. Well, speaking of some AI, Ridley Scott, who is a director of a lot of very famous movies, he thinks that movies today are a bunch of bulkcoorn Essentially. He said, ten percent is pretty good, top five percent is great, but all of the other movies are saved and made more expensive by digital effects because they haven't got anything else to stand on.
Speaker 3: So he said, all of the movies today are.
Speaker 4: S H I T.
Speaker 3: And we're drowning.
Speaker 5: All right, sorry guys, I'm new to spell it. Okay, We're drowning in mediocrity. That's what Relely Scott says. I'm acting out of this one.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 7: I'm going to be the first to open the Taylor Swift can of worm. She was on the Tonight Shore last last night doing a takeover, and she was explaining why she's not doing the Super Bowl. She said, we were always able to tell jay Z the truth. Jay Z and Rock Nation are who are in charge of choosing the act. And she said that she's in love with a guy who does that sport on the actual field, Travis. She said, can you imagine if like he's out there every single week putting his life on the line, doing this very dangerous, very high pressure, high intensity sport. And I'm like, I wonder what my cooreo, what my choreo should be. And this has nothing to do with Travis. He would love for me to do it. I'm just too locked in.
Speaker 4: And we've all we all suspected. Although when she did the podcast, they were easter eggs.
Speaker 7: I felt it was too predictable for her to do the super Bowl and possibly Travis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good point, I mean, because it seemed like that's what we got out of it. There was like a like a replica of the Vince Lombardi Trophy in the background, and she was talking about sourdough and sourdough Sam and that type of thing. Here she is talking about getting engaged to Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 3: He's just my favorite person I've ever met. No offense to everyone else.
Speaker 4: But the fact that the fact that this is.
Speaker 5: The person that I get to hang out with every day forever is just like that's that's.
Speaker 3: The whole thing of it.
Speaker 7: You look at that and you're like, I got to hang out with him forever, and this represents that.
Speaker 4: That is so manufactured.
Speaker 3: I think that's all she talks about.
Speaker 4: Now, just the all play it again the audience. Awe, well, that's.
Speaker 3: What they always do with the crowd.
Speaker 4: Aweside comes on.
Speaker 1: Aw Hey, that is your dirt today, brought to you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. We're gonna talk back Tuesday in a second. Here, I forget how it came up. Who are you distantly related to? My wife, Susan is distantly related to gamble of Procter and gamble because I think her mom's dads and there were somebody's was a gamble and so of course the reason like you gonna need the Procter and Gamble money. No, that went another that went another way. But she is distantly related to gamble of Procter and gamble. Who are you distantly related to? Maybe you're distantly related to and you try to tell us what your relationship is like. If you're distantly related to Ariana Grande, well what is she? Is she your second cousin twice removed? Is she your I don't know, third cut whatever, Let us know. Use the talkback feature. That's what we're looking for. Talkbacks on the iHeartRadio app. Tap the red microphone and then you got thirty seconds to let us know who are you distantly related to.
Speaker 4: We'll do it next on Katie W