Speaker 1: It's Joe in the morning.
Speaker 2: I think my wife is trying to kill me, and if I do die, I would like this to be my last words.
Speaker 1: She killed me.
Speaker 2: Okay, now they got that out there and the police are going to be investigating. She has been forcing me to exercise and I'm not happy with this. Let me, let me explain what's going on. So we were just in Chicago, and my wife is one of those people that I could never live in downtown Detroit, downtown Grand Rapids, downtown Toledo, or downtown anywhere. I don't want to live downtown. I need to live in a rural place.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I need to live in a rural place. I need to live in a place that is not walkable. I need to live in a place that literally, if I have to go to a store, I've got to get in a car and I've got to drive to it, because if it was up to my wife, I would have to walk to go do everything. So we're in Chico and we would go to a bunch of different places. We were staying in a hotel that was right by the where the event was at, and I would say to Chelsea, go where are we doing today, you know, because we had a couple of days just kind of killing until in between the events, she'd be like, oh, well, we're going to meet so and sos and so and sos and we're going to go meet them over at such and such.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, okay, great.
Speaker 2: So i'd go, I'll get the uber and she'd be like no, no, no, no, we're going to walk there. And I'm like, well, how far is the walk and she would say, oh, it's not that far, it's actually close. So what I would do was I would judge it based on how much the uber would say it was going to cost to go there. And if the uber said it was going to cost twelve dollars or more, it was too far for me, you know what I mean, it was going to be worth a drive or you know, getting into a car. Then I started looking at mileage wise and I started realizing, okay, let's see how many miles I was doing. I was doing at least eighteen thousand steps a day. Now, mind you, you're not supposed to do more than ten thousand steps a day.
Speaker 1: She said that, yeah, what.
Speaker 2: They say, get it, get ten thousand steps a day. They don't say, get twelve thousand or eleven thousand or eighteen thousand steps a day.
Speaker 1: Ten thousand is the floor?
Speaker 2: Ten ten thousand, No, no, no, ten thousand. It's the ceilings. Not If you go higher than that, you could die, you know what I mean? Like, you got to be somewhere in between. You get these fats me. So there was one part where we were this is kind of wild. She's like, and she's like, the weather is beautiful. I'm like, the weather's not beautiful. I have to wear a coat. It's not beautiful, like it's cold outside. And then today she just texted me a second ago she's like, I just hope that you know that when you come home today, we're going for a walk because she's trying to keep the streak alive. And then she'll pull this whole little crap like, you know, it's not good for you to sit on the couch all day after working all day, you sit during the show, you know this whole thing. Are you the type of first off, if and Kevin's like the floor, the sea lane, to the floor, to the windows, to the.
Speaker 1: Walls, sweat drop down your boss.
Speaker 2: Which it was, that's how that it was I know Kevin where he lives? Now I know where Kevin lives. If Kevin you had to go walk or I'm sorry you had to go to because I know where you live. If you had to go to the rents End, would you get in your car and drive there?
Speaker 1: Or would you walk? I'm not walking. I know you're not. I grab a bird or something like that before I walk. Do you understand you? Do you understand how that was?
Speaker 2: Actually like the distance that Chelsea would make me go from your from your place to say something.
Speaker 3: Like walker I do. I used to get twenty thousand steps a day before this. I also have walked from where I live downtown to Eastern Market multiple times.
Speaker 1: Wait, so how far of a walk is at? Let's let's google? Should we?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: Wait a second? So you said, uh Apple Apple Max Maps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't say where I live.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say where you live. But you living down? You lived you lived in? Did you walk when you lived in Torktown?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: But I would walk from Corktown to downtown almost every day.
Speaker 1: Can we just say, like a hotel is that around?
Speaker 3: That's around?
Speaker 1: I mean you don't live too?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you live in the Shinola Hotel, my kids, if I could live there, The Sweet Life of Zach and Cody. Uh you know how far that is?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, hold on, so it takes like a half hour.
Speaker 1: It doesn't even give you the option to walk.
Speaker 2: When you put it in your phone on your Google Maps, it says car No, it says car card. Okay, here's the okay, here it says it's Oh my god, it's all it is is one point three miles. That looks like it's longer than one point three miles.
Speaker 3: You walk, Okay, No, Mojo's phone just knows he doesn't want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not giving me the option.
Speaker 2: Honestly, any walk in downtown is stupid because first off, you walk in a sidewalk in this city and you're falling in holes like there's like, no, there's no st like in Chicago. At least you got you got, you know, nice places to walk there in the city. All of a sudden, next thing, you know, it's like a bridge falls.
Speaker 4: The only area that that semi true is on Woodward.
Speaker 1: We're those statues at what I'm must saying.
Speaker 4: Right off Grand Circus Park, Grand Circus Park, like right like so you're going down what were you pass the fox the year, Yeah, little season. Then it's a street and it's right at one of those Yeah, it's not a slidewalk there at all.
Speaker 1: I don't even get you.
Speaker 2: They don't even give you a four warning that it's coming, like, hey, you should probably go to the other side of the road because all of a sudden, next thing, you know, it's like you're you're dead the street. So so there was one walk that we had and this was pretty wild because we were we were staying close.
Speaker 1: To uh, I guess it was.
Speaker 2: It was kind of if you know Chicago at all, it was Maggie Daily Park, so it's close to that bean. You know, that bean is that stupid thing that everybody likes to take pictures, so that flicks. So we're staying in that area and Chelsea wants to go and she wants to walk, and it's where my sister lives in Chicago. And my where my sister lives in Chicago is way past anywhere on Michigan Avenue, Like Michigan Avenue ends, and now all of a sudden it becomes Lakeshore Drive. So it's like that's how far it was, and I'm like, there, what are you talking about? And I wanted to do what you were talking about? Those birds, those scooters I.
Speaker 3: Would love to see.
Speaker 2: I've been on a scooter before, like my kids school the scooters when they had razor stools.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, we're and.
Speaker 2: We're walking, and I like, Chelsea, there's a there's I'm counting in the cars that say Uber in them. I'm like, there's an uber right there, there's an Uber in there. And then I'm started going Uber everywhere, you know what I mean. And then there's cabs driving by, there's buses driving by. I'm like, we should do public transportation somehow. What's up, Sean?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 6: I what's going on? My Joe?
Speaker 5: You just had me thinking, I really think my job is trying to kill me. Why because I get I get eleven thousand plus steps in a day. Oh right now, I just looked at my watch. I'm at two thousand, three hundred and four steps.
Speaker 1: What do you do? Main Ne's work.
Speaker 3: They're keeping you healthy.
Speaker 1: Eleven thousand steps a day is a lot of steps. What postal workers get that don't drive their vehicles? You know, gosh, it's got to be crazy.
Speaker 5: They got to be getting twenty thousand plus a day.
Speaker 2: If I got a job with the post office and they told me you're in Royal Oak and you gotta go walk house to house, I tell them go screw themselves on me. Which, by the way, do the postal workers that walk? Are they fat? Because I've never seen, honestly a skinny postal worker that works in one of those vehicles, Like you see a postal worker that works in one of the vehicles, and they're usually kind of a little chunkier. And I wonder if the postal workers that do the neighborhoods where they have to actually get up and down and you know, do a little walking. I wonder if they're the ones that are the in shape postal or shape. What's up, Dustin? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Not too bad? How you guys are doing it? Dustin?
Speaker 2: Besides the fact that my wife is trying to kill me because she wants to collect the insurance money, I'm okay, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Oh not much that?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 1: What you called me?
Speaker 5: I get anywhere from twelve to twenty two thousand steps a day.
Speaker 1: What are you doing with that? I do long care? Oh so you're on lock. You're pushing lawnmower the entire time. Huh.
Speaker 5: No, I do a riding mower, but I with whipping and everything with the weed whipping and then blowing.
Speaker 1: You watch that much whip?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I actually look at those guys that are on I don't know if you have one of those. Do you have one of those push mowers that actually you jump on the little deck and it whips you around.
Speaker 5: We have one, but we don't use it much.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So like those guys that are on those things, that would be a good job for me. I could hold on to the handlebars, you know, or maybe I get one of those things. Next time I'm going in the city and I'm walking, I'll take a lawnmower driving around. I just twenty two thousand steps a day. Bro, that's like Disney World type of numbers.
Speaker 1: I was looking.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me look at my steps here for one second. I want to see how how much I had.
Speaker 4: I walked to the kitchen, I walked to the bathroom, and I walked to my coach.
Speaker 3: No, you probably get a lot of steps on game days when you're walking around the arena.
Speaker 1: How you should check that out. We'll chack tomorrow. We got a game.
Speaker 2: I'll see tomorrow when you go up and down because you have to go back and forth at the whole stadium.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest it.
Speaker 4: Some days I'm in the mood to walk around, and then some days I do my thing and go sit down.
Speaker 1: All right, let me show it, let me make sense. Let me show you my steps.
Speaker 2: My least amount of steps that I had was on Sunday, and that was I think because we were in the car driving.
Speaker 1: So we were.
Speaker 2: There Wednesday through the I had fourteen thousand steps, thirteen thousand steps, twenty two thousand.
Speaker 1: I am almost dead. What was that day? That was?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Friday? Who was holding your phone?
Speaker 2: No? That was Friday because we went to remember, we went to like up by Wrigley Field, and so she made us and we had to get out of the car because the uber smelly uber driver. Saturday was fourteen thousand steps and seven thousand steps was Sunday. My average average is trash in my effort. Even with all those my average is only seven thousand steps better than me.
Speaker 1: What's yours? My average October was five thousand.
Speaker 2: Really, you did not go trick or treating did you that came to you with your candy do?
Speaker 1: Hey, Musa, what's Upmosa?
Speaker 6: I was going mojo, how ll going?
Speaker 1: We're doing? Okay? What's happening?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No much so I'm listening to our numbers either like my numberless.
Speaker 1: Is just high or y'alls are just low?
Speaker 6: Could I average about fifteen k?
Speaker 1: What do you do? Are you running from the law?
Speaker 6: No? No, I do a lot of anthicart door dash and I walked off.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go. You're the kind of guy I wants my doordasher, not the one. I had a guy leave his the door dash on my driveway. I had to walk out and go to the end of the driveway trip it. Yeah, oh no, left the picture. Yeah, I had the bag right there.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of door and just put it on, just driving and then took a picture. Man, you gotta be healthy, I'm sure.
Speaker 6: Huh yeah, for sure. Athlete.
Speaker 1: So wow, it's normal. So I don't know if you know that. Hold on like that.
Speaker 2: You're running his Joe mom Royce as his old job. He used to get fifty thousand to eighty thousand steps a day.
Speaker 1: There's no way. What did you do?
Speaker 6: I used to work for Fedegg, and they gave me a round that the old guy couldn't handle because it was a rural route and a lot of them had them half mile long driveways where I trust one't fit, so they gave them to me because they know I just told the bus on my shoulder and just run down.
Speaker 1: The drive in and deliver. That's insane, and that's between an eight to ten hour period.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what kind of weight you guy? What do you weigh right now?
Speaker 6: I'm I'm probably about to eighty from what I used to be a lot of weight.
Speaker 2: A fifty thousand and eighty thousand step guy can't be fat.
Speaker 6: You're fat tall, I'm about I'm about to eighty, but I'm about six thirty.
Speaker 1: Okay, what did you used to weigh?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 6: Years ago? I hit almost four hundred, like, I don't know. I don't know, big guy years ago. But after getting sick and everything, that's why I helped lose a lot of weight.
Speaker 2: Sadly, that's amazing. Wow, that's unbelievable. Rose says that you went to Chicago walk so much.
Speaker 1: What did you need? Rose?
Speaker 6: Oh, Ma, and my sister went and got foot massages from the Chinese spa.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, where do you get those? You get them in town here or.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was downtown.
Speaker 5: I can't remember what it was called, honestly, but it was well worth it.
Speaker 6: They they knew what they were doing.
Speaker 1: I like that. I want to they only do feet.
Speaker 5: They only do feet, and it's like, yeah, it was like a foot massage, like foot spa, but they give an extra tug of
Speaker 2: The big to