Speaker 1: Oh, I want to let you know you can win tickets to see the Vikings and green Bay in early January. I gotta send four tickets to give away, and four tickets to give away, not on the radio, but you're gonna do it online. Aquarius Home Services has got four tickets for the game plus five hundred dollars in game day cash.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know what exactly game day cash is, but it's five hundred dollars. You can register on KDWB dot com slash furnace. I love that kdi it would try it out, Jenny to make sure it works because sometimes there's a broken link KDWB dot com slash furnace and go sign up, and I'll give you a little clue to winning here. People don't always do these, so your chance to win is enormous.
Speaker 3: It's immaculate.
Speaker 2: Does it work?
Speaker 4: It does work?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, Wow to see the Purple take on green Bay thanks to Aquarius. And so you sign in and sign up and then you're in the running.
Speaker 2: Okay, good luck.
Speaker 1: Vikings won yesterday a great win, thirty one and nothing. We needed that one over the commanders. Uh, let's do right now. The Daily Daily on Katie would be.
Speaker 5: It has been a minute since I have asked a stupid question. So I have a stupid question, and I want to know your answer. What is one low steaks conspiracy theory that you kind of believe? All right, low Steak's conspiracy theory, don't tell me that. Oh, I believe Kem trails are you know, poisoning us? Dave really hates that one.
Speaker 2: I've got one.
Speaker 5: Okay, So low steaks conspiracy theory that you kind of believe, you already have one.
Speaker 2: I wanted to do this as a pot.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't believe Stevie Wonder is blind.
Speaker 2: I don't believe he's blind.
Speaker 3: First of all, there's a video of Stevie Wonder shoot in a basket and he makes it how.
Speaker 2: The man can see? Luck? Now the man has kids?
Speaker 3: How did you have kids in your You don't even know what the woman looks like?
Speaker 2: He can see, he can see. One is not blind. All right?
Speaker 1: So my low key conspiracy theory, and I don't really believe it, but I think it's kind of fun to believe. The whole Taylor and Travis thing is all a marketing ploy because she needed to find somebody to get off of the I'm single, I hate my ex. I hate my ex, and she found Remember I pointed this out early, She's not dating the punter from the Cleveland Browns. She is dating a big a lister football player from a championship team. She's not going to date the punter from the Browns. And he's kind of a goofball, kind of like a bro. And that just so my conspiracy theory is it's all just a ploy. The next step was for them to get engaged, and then they may get married as a scam marriage. But that's my and I don't really believe it. But there's a little, maybe five percent of me that's like, it's kind of a fun, low key conspiracy.
Speaker 5: Right, Jenny, can you think of one.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest, I had to google if there was anything that I know of, because this is really nothing. I try to stay away from conspiracy theories because if you really dive into them, you could start probably being convinced. Even Yeah, but there was one thing that almost got me the other day. It was like two hikers went missing an antarcticle four years ago and they reappeared out of nowhere, and it was because they have an alien base, and I was like, oh, and I started watching reading about this and then it was AI.
Speaker 5: So there was part of me.
Speaker 2: That was like, wait a second.
Speaker 5: So I've always believed in so in Glee. There are three of the Glee cast members in that TV show that have all died, and I believe a little bit, just a tiny bit, I kind of believe that there is some kind of conspiracy with the Glee cast members and we'll slowly watch them all like die off one by one because there's you know, like a final destination situation. I did when I was looking this up, though, I did find one on Reddit that I honestly kind of love, where someone says that they're convinced that a list celebrities only pretend to give their children unique, weird names in case those kids want to have careers and lives that aren't in the public eye, so it makes them easier for them to be discreet when they're like off at college or something.
Speaker 3: Oh so like Cardi B's kid might not actually be named culture right exactly.
Speaker 5: Or someone that they said, oh, yeah, the skuy Jason Lee named his kid Pilot Inspector, Like did you though, did you name it or reeves.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't pilot inspector.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Apple Martin Paltrow, like Apple, is Apple actually their name or did they name them something else and just.
Speaker 4: Say that they named Gwyneth Paltrow's child is Yeah.
Speaker 1: But but here's what that's funny. Somebody texted in said, the NFL is completely scripted. It's my low steaks conspiracy theory.
Speaker 5: I just like, like low stakes, it's not gonna hurt anybody, Like Vaughan s.
Speaker 3: Stevie Wonder can see, I'm telling you he can. And this one time they were like Stevie over here and he turned.
Speaker 2: How did he know what it turned? So yeah, it's because he knew exactly what.
Speaker 1: That person he was saying Uber driver the other day, which was a little bit it seemed a little bit weird.
Speaker 2: Like can you see he's like nah, man, No, he's just swaying back and forth with the shades.
Speaker 1: On text message, what is your low key conspiracy theory? This text says, my boyfriend believes that Eminem died when he overdosed years ago, and now he's a clone.
Speaker 5: A lot of people think, because people think that same thing about like Avril Levine, is that she's a clone out here, and then same with like James Dean Elvis that they like fake their jampak so that they could like live, you know, their humble life somewhere else. I just like a low stakes conspiracy theory. It's not gonna hurt anybody. We can believe him if we want that. Stevie Wonder isn't plot. He's not so stupid. I'm still gonna starts the pot. I'm gonna do a deep dive one day.
Speaker 1: Is there is there any evidence besides your own theory. Is there like a Facebook group or anything.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there's plenty of Facebook groups, and there's a video this is a real thing of Stevie Wonder shooting a basket and making it there's no I can't shoot a basket.
Speaker 4: I made you like confirm anything von saying, because then I don't want my algorithm to start feeding me a bunch a weird stupid thing. So I don't even want to google, like where showed me the video of him shooting a basketball.
Speaker 3: Also, I'm not saying blind people can't have kids, obviously they can, but just like you know, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Saying he has multiple kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, do you think it takes eyes? My eyes are closed mostly.
Speaker 2: If I was blind, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I just don't think that's the first thing on my mind to do is to go make love and have kids.
Speaker 5: You still want to do it though he wasn't born with a sex drive, just because he's blind.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: I feel like, how would he know where to someone? You know? I guess?
Speaker 4: And then that her audio is almost better sometimes yeah.
Speaker 2: You have a porn assistant. No, he's probably blind. Audio book, but.
Speaker 4: Avenue again, like you coined last week, right down.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've convinced me Stevie Wonder is blind, thank you is not blind.
Speaker 5: Someone in saying pigeons are robots a baby.
Speaker 1: Pigeon, you got to make sure they're fun ones. These are low steaks, compiracy of.
Speaker 5: These are not that your guys are texting.
Speaker 1: Somebody said that we didn't go to the moon. No, that's a high that's these, that's and we did go to the moon.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get into it with you.
Speaker 5: Low stakes are pigeons are robots? You've never seen a baby pigeon or a pigeon. Ness, they're robots.
Speaker 1: Shack did say the same thing that Stevie Wonder is not blind and Shaq.
Speaker 2: And Vaughan are the same kind of guy, all right?
Speaker 4: Who's feet of difference in height?
Speaker 2: A little bit?
Speaker 1: Here's your motivational Monday. I love this one. It is just a few short words, but I really like this one. Let it resonate and think about it for a minute. Fear is what if? Faith is even if? So when you say fear is, what if, you'd be like, oh, well, I could move to Chicago and start my career there, but what if I fail? What if I have to move back? Faith is even if I fail? Even if I have to move back, you do it anyway. And I really like that. Fear is what if? Faith is even if? And maybe you're looking at a decision right now and you need to figure out whether you leave your relationship. What if it takes me years to find somebody? What if I struggle financially? What if I'm lonely? We'll change it to even if, and it changes your perspective. Motivational Monday on katiewb hold on, I gotta drop again. You don't need social media for gossip, immer and half truths.
Speaker 2: You've got Dave's dirt on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: We want to let you know the Taylor Swift documentary End of an Era is premiering on Disney Plus coming up on December twelfth.
Speaker 2: I want to say Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they start streaming the whole thing, a six episode docuseriies. The End of an Era streams exclusively on Disney Plus starting on the twelfth. That is, I want to slay Friday and Friday. I said, Friday, didn't you? And even though I'm not like the biggest Swifty, I still want to see it because that's just the behind the scenes and the rehearsals. And I saw previews during the NFL Games yesterday and I was like, Okay, got to put that on my to watch list.
Speaker 2: Also on your watch list. The Diddy documentary.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to keep talking about it because I've talked about it a lot, but it is so compelling and you don't realize what a horrible human Diddy was in pretty much every way, and all the things that he got away with because he had the money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that dirt already? Yeah? Give story, Jenny, give me one, give me one. Okay, Okay, one story.
Speaker 3: I can do it, Jenny.
Speaker 4: I would say go for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So if you're interested in knowing who got nominated for the Golden Globes, that has been released at least eleven of the twenty eight categories, and there's a new award going to podcasters. So I think we're gonna win a cold and glow to you guys.
Speaker 2: I think that's what it means.
Speaker 4: He didn't announce the nominations this morning, and so yeah, unfortunately I didn't hear anything from the book.
Speaker 2: That one's just one that hasn't come out yet. I'm sure s Yeah.
Speaker 5: That's true. It might have Golden Globes happen on January eleventh, and Nikki Glazer is hosting Betha's Girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is My Girl, brought to you by six P one two Injured Himer and Lamber's Injury Law.
Speaker 2: That is the dirt.
Speaker 1: Stay warm, have a good day, drive safe, be kind, and we will see you tomorrow on KDWB