Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojoe in the morning.
Speaker 2: So we went to dinner last night, and this is going to cause problems because I'm never going to be invited back ever again. Chelsea will because they love Chelsea, but they'll never invite me back again. So we went over to a friend's house to eat, and the food just ain't no good.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know that song. I have no idea. Haven't you ever gone to a friend's house to eat and the food just ain't no good? Okay, So okay, I believe you.
Speaker 2: All right, So we go to a friend's house to eat and we're Chelsea and I were invited over during the day yesterday. They're like, hey, you want to come on over. We're going to be doing a little you know, grilling out. And we're like, okay, it's a beautiful night. It was actually gorgeous. So went over there, show up at their house. Typically, when you go to somebody's home to eat, you already kind of know what the food is going to be. It was grill food, like they'll have it out, they'll just like make it. This particular guy didn't do the grill a whole bunch, put it on the plate plate the big platter and then go help yourselves. It was, hey, uh, Tom, what would you like a hot dog hamburger?
Speaker 1: And I go, oh, I love hot dog? Okay, great.
Speaker 2: So he goes out there and he grills what looks like a nice good.
Speaker 1: Amount of food.
Speaker 2: I didn't count anything. I wouldn't say plethora, a decent amount of food. I saw some food on his ground. Here's what ended up happening. Here's what ended up happening.
Speaker 1: I got a yes swear.
Speaker 2: So we come out and whatever, and you know, and I'm not going to say names because that will even make it worse. But the wonderful wife goes, is that all you're gonna eat?
Speaker 1: And I go, I guess, so this is all?
Speaker 2: And has anybody ever had this happen to them where they go over to a friend or relative's house and there's just not enough food like that?
Speaker 1: Somebody you there was one time?
Speaker 2: Remember we went to his house and he was like, okay, so I don't think I arn enough food. So everybody gets all tricken gender and I think I had four grapes.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I went to Chelsea told me to go get it. Chelsea told me to go get a fruit platter. And a veggie platter from the grocery store, and I went to go get it and all they had was a little it was so it was the little fruit platter.
Speaker 1: No, you did end up ordering more food.
Speaker 2: I did, but it was that is true though this case. Honestly, this was a definite I go home. I'm going home hungry, absolutely because it was crazy.
Speaker 1: Didn't you ask for another hot dog?
Speaker 2: I ended up getting first off Chelsea because she doesn't eat that much. Chelsea ended up giving me half of her burger, which was which was good, and then she got half of my hot dogs, so we actually ate. Yeah, it seemed like enough protein. But long story short, long story short. I don't think he was doing it because he's cheap. I just think that he just maybe he was. You know, usually when you entertain, if you have that's it. I think you're not eaters, like like my my family are eaters, Anna like we overly? Oh okay, all right, hold on, is that a sexual thing?
Speaker 1: It is? But yes, your family does like to eat. I understand what okay, if you know what I mean? Wow? Where are there sides?
Speaker 2: There was potato salad and macaroni salad, which macaroni salad I cannot do because it's got pasta potato salad.
Speaker 1: I just wasn't in the mood for a potato. So you actually just had single so I had no, I had.
Speaker 2: That baked beans, So I had some baked beans, which I'm okay with. I eat a lot of beans. No, it was us and then their kids were there too, and he really still only made that. Know, No, he made burgers for most people. I think I was one of the only that that like.
Speaker 1: That was made to order, because that's what that's what he did. Yeah, he made it to order.
Speaker 2: And to me, that doesn't Happenbie, I buy a package of hot dogs, I buy a bunch of burgers, and I assume everybody's gonna eat hot dogs.
Speaker 1: Yes, And didn't have a plate to go home.
Speaker 2: And then I think that was the only good part of the whole thing was we had nothing to clean up them. There was empty plates with just a little bit of cheese stuck on me.
Speaker 1: And did it wrong?
Speaker 2: You gotta have double triple the amount of food just in case that's a barbecue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just might as well microwave Joe hot dog. Yeah, this was not a barbecue.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about this because we talked about in Trning News the difference between a barbecue and grilling out.
Speaker 1: This was him just grilling.
Speaker 2: It was not what you eat when you got home, oh chinning. But what did I eat when I got home? I ate a lot. I made myself a case of dia on on one of these uh egg white tortillas that I've been about so much. And I I ate some chips. I had some ann Arbor chips with the plumb market salsa. It was it was good. I was fine. I went to bed full. What's up, Amanda? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Are you guys doing okay?
Speaker 2: Do you ever have this happen to you where you go you go over to somebody's house and they just don't have enough food?
Speaker 1: Actually no, I do agree with you.
Speaker 4: But I was calling because I was curious on how many friends you lose.
Speaker 2: On the media level, it does become a very difficult situation.
Speaker 1: Usually Chelsea goes on the I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry tour during the day while I'm at work, and then she'll say, I got a phone call, you know what I mean, And then she'll tell me a little bit later. It becomes a little embarrassing. But I think tongue in cheek. They'll get it, they'll understand. They'll have more food next though. And and Amanda, this is the thing. Maybe I'm helping them become party planners. Uh.
Speaker 1: And I'm an eater. I just found out form Anna. So what's going on? Nick? What's up? Buddy?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: How you doing? I'm hungry? Nick, what's happening?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: I come from a I come from a huge Italian family, and whenever we have gatherings, I never ever leave without at least four plates of food. Yeah, plus some homemade bread.
Speaker 3: And you know, I have to stop.
Speaker 4: I have to stop my no. No, I'm like, no, no, I don't need any more food. We're good, We're fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My grandma was alive. Yeah. Do you call her no, no, because she just says.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, there you go, no no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: That is the best part of being Italian, isn't it? Because Chelsea's Italian. So her grandfather was the same way, and he would just feed you. He was the skinniest man I've ever seen, but he made us all fat. He made us, you know, are fat and happy.
Speaker 1: That's a Chaldean thing too, because when we yeah, Lydia is her mom was giving us food to those the best thing ever.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Well that's do you ever see how much doma that they make when they make Yeah, what's that neck?
Speaker 1: When my Noa.
Speaker 4: Comes over, she'll cook your food and then she'll clean your kitchen as well.
Speaker 1: All right, well I got to meet your no No where are you from? Where are you from? Buddy? It's you? Is your last name Lucido?
Speaker 3: But that's I betray to you. One in the world seems to shine like you've had too much water.
Speaker 2: That's is this playing in Nona's house like just randomly like in the background.
Speaker 4: It is? It is with their perfectly white living.
Speaker 1: Room and classic over the cops.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with their up with her marble staircase.
Speaker 3: O one am the stuffs, magniff.
Speaker 1: You know what's amazing? Think about this?
Speaker 2: How is it Italians have perfectly white homes that don't have spaghetti sauce all over them from people eating? You guys must not be allowed to eat on the couch? Can you not eat on the couch?
Speaker 4: Well, let me tell you this. I have never in the in the thirty two years i've I've been alive, I have never stepped foot in that room.
Speaker 2: It's a modern room. It's the best Nick calmer often. We love you, buddy, have a great day.
Speaker 4: Absolutely you too. Thanks guys, play.
Speaker 2: This podcast for for that beautiful lady of yours. Okay, so thank you for that