Speaker 1: Thank you all right.
Speaker 2: Summer of Cars, cash and Gas giving away a brand new car, a brand new twenty actually is a they call it a small suv. It is twenty twenty six Chevy Tracks twenty eight thousand dollars. That car is that I'm the sticker and more and you have a chance to win it eight four forur Mojo Live. Win that car or twenty thousand dollars as a cash buyout. Gordon Chevrolet is where we'll be. That is on Ford Road in.
Speaker 1: What the hell town is it?
Speaker 3: Just west of Merriman and Garden City.
Speaker 2: Garden City. There you go exactly. We'll see you there. Friday, eight four four Mojo Live. Win a fifty dollars gas card courtesy of Kroger and qualify for the car.
Speaker 1: In the morning's journey on the thirty.
Speaker 2: Here's no trad wife. Actually, I guess I don't know. Are you a trad wife?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I don't know how to cook.
Speaker 1: I have a job. Would you like to.
Speaker 2: What do you call yourself a work wife?
Speaker 1: What's going on in this dirty on the thirty something white?
Speaker 3: She is the coach of the Indiana Fever unloaded on critics yesterday after facing some backlash over comments she made following Sophie Cunningham's flagrant to foul against the Chicago Sky.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's been catching so much grief from people saying, I mean, they're a booonery.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, well, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of the a lot of you know, I guess, I don't know, commentators were saying that as a coach, she wasn't sticking up for Sophie Cunningham, who you know, had that hard fall against her because she was basically defending.
Speaker 3: But she she also didn't see it.
Speaker 4: You know, this isn't necessarily for those people that are in this room. This is more for an online community that's crying, trying to create narratives that simply don't exist, trying to create a fabrication or distortion of who I am, of what I'm about our players success, our players health and wellness, our players safety is always a top priority for me. One of the things I pride myself on is my relationships with players.
Speaker 3: And like I said, she was booed by some Fever fans before yesterday's game, but Caitlyn Clark quickly coming to her defense.
Speaker 5: That's my head coach. Like I hated that our fans booed her before the game. That made me a little sick, to be honest, And you can disagree and this and that, and I get it. It's professional sports. People are going to boo. But like, at the end of the day, that's our head coach and we're going to ride for her and we're always going to have our back and it's never going to tear our locker room apart. So I just love her and I feel for her because I know it can be a lot at times and she does a great job a lot of times blocking it out, but there's other moments where it can get under your skin. And that's just being human and that's just life.
Speaker 3: And Sophie Cunningham also commenting, our locker room is.
Speaker 6: Good and that's what it is to be an Indiana Fever on the staff as a player that you know you come here, that's going to be one of the things that's going to try to distract you. But our locker room in there, it's tight and we have each other's backs. Coach loves us, She's gonna do She didn't see the clip.
Speaker 2: BA.
Speaker 6: At the end of the day, she didn't see the clip, and you know what day she is a hill of a player. She's a great defender, and so she coached her for I don't know how many years up in Connecticut. So give her her flowers and she didn't see and that's okay. Me and Steph are great. Steph is great with all of us, and so it's really the outside noise that's trying to distract us.
Speaker 1: But we're good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like the w NBA has got, like themselves, a little bit of an issue going on right now. And I the basketball is so good, it's better than it's ever been. It's so competitive, okay, and it's got more people watching it, so there's more viewership of it, but they get they're getting involved in a lot of stuff where it's causing the people to turn on players, coaches, to turn on certain people. Like I think that this uh Sophie Cunneyham, you know, by her coming out and talking about not you know, wanting to have trans athletes in basketball and not thinking that as fair, has got everybody against her, right, And I feel like it's interesting because I feel like the commissioner of that league needs almost like pull everybody together and say we're you know, we got to have like A, you know, a little meeting of the minds here where we're not we're not we're taking the focus off of basketball. Like I don't think anybody's talking about the basketball anymore in the w n B A, I feel like they're talking about these players and their opinions on social issues, and I don't know, you don't see that in like you don't see that in other leagues, Like I don't see that in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Colin Kaeperden was how long ago? Though? Like, I know you see that in the NBA. Do you think do you think that how can we have in her?
Speaker 2: Asked Lebron, James Lebron, do you think that?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: I think your trans women should play in the in the NBA?
Speaker 7: You know, I think you started off making an affair fantastic point one that I support echo and what's going to do myself.
Speaker 1: I think the.
Speaker 7: WNBA product on the floor has been the best that it's ever been. I think you have women that are performing at the highest levels, and it's sad that oftentimes when the conversation of WNBA comes up, it's for things that don't matter when the ball goes in the net.
Speaker 1: I think that for a long time.
Speaker 7: People haven't respected the WNBA and haven't respected the product, so naturally they're just latching themselves onto things that don't talk about the product, and I think that's an ongoing thing. As far as Kathy, which is the commissioner of the WNBA, she hasn't done anything. I don't believe that she has the respect of the league anymore, and there's many conversations that this may be her last season she should be replaced.
Speaker 1: But the WNBA is fantastic.
Speaker 7: I do think it's sad that not a lot of people are talking about the actual game though, you know, and the Fever responded, well, last night they beat Liberty by damn, you're like twenty the whole.
Speaker 1: Game they like.
Speaker 2: I think that it's come to a point now where it's CNN and Fox News in the WNBA, like all it is is like the you know, you don't believe this, you believe that you do this, And honestly, where where is the We finally have a league that little girls can aspire to want to be part of and be professional athletes, like all the guys in this world have had that over the years with the NBA. But in the conversation of that.
Speaker 7: It has definitely been a conversation in basketball and in football. It was a big thing when they put in racism on the helmets and in the end zones of professional football teams.
Speaker 1: That was a big conversation.
Speaker 7: The telling Lebron shut up and dribble and then wearing different shirts to articulate their political beliefs.
Speaker 1: That has been something that's gone on for years.
Speaker 2: So it's been all fans booing people like they I mean, they say they.
Speaker 7: Called for Kyrie when he wanted to take the vaccine shot. That was a huge conversation and they suspended him. He couldn't even play and lost endorsement money and he couldn't, you know, continue with Nike in his relationship about.
Speaker 6: To go do it.
Speaker 1: Did you see Steven A. Smith apologizing to him after that?
Speaker 7: I mean, he gonna get millions of dollars he lost bag. But yeah, I just need to hear no idea real quick.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about this. I feel like she hasn't been in the dirty in a really long time, but actress Kate Beckinsale is trending this morning. She wiped her entire Instagram after opening up about some really terrible comments she's been receiving over her appearance. I don't know if you've seen her as of late. I would say in the past year or two, she has definitely lost a lot of weight, which she did not need to do. But she said she's been bombarded with messages of her looking anarexic on meth using too much ozepic, and she said, look, my weight loss is tied to the recent death of my mom, who was her best friend in the whole entire world, her stepdad who was she was also very very close to, and then she had a battle with something called mass cell activation syndrome, which she was in the hospital for a really long time. But she's like, enough is enough. You don't know what's going on in people's lives. I feel I feel broken because of the comments I've been getting, so every single post is now gone.
Speaker 2: There's another person that's getting a lot of crap over their ozempic body.
Speaker 1: Did you see Chris Berman the ESPN.
Speaker 2: But I haven't seen Himman has ozempic butt lower half. If you look at the video of him walking around at the NFL Hall of Fame inductions, it's hard to see how his pants can stand up.
Speaker 1: I'm worried this is going to happen to me.
Speaker 3: You already have nothing that I am going to turn into.
Speaker 1: What is it? What did Megan used to call my butt frog bud or something like that.
Speaker 3: Uh, And Leslie, this is a really cute story and one that you will probably be excited about. Mojo a little girl who has Celiac's disease, as you have inspired Peppridge Farm to create gluten free goldfish that will be arriving on store shelves this fall. And she actually did this by writing a letter to Pepperridge Farm and she wrote, my name is Brooklyn. I have Celiac's disease, which means I cannot have goldfish anymore. It used to be my favorite snack in the world. I was hoping to ask if maybe someday gluten free goldfish can be invented. If not, I will be disappointed, but I will be okay. If you make gluten free goldfish, you will definitely gain another customer. Thank you so much for reading my letter. They're making it happen.
Speaker 1: Let me let me let me see the handwriting.
Speaker 3: It's so cute.
Speaker 1: Look at it.
Speaker 3: She drew a picture of herself gluten free goldfish.
Speaker 2: When they made gluten free oreos, I was like so excited, you know that that was a cool thing. Nah, they kind of chemically, But I think oreos suck in general these days.
Speaker 3: Are you not the word made?
Speaker 1: No, I'm telling this.
Speaker 7: Oreos are nasty, That's what that's what oreos.
Speaker 2: Oreos do not taste is good as I remembered them today. Now you're changing it. Yeah, I don't know. I'd like I'd like are fires.
Speaker 1: I would like double stuff when they say get some. However far your thumb can go from your middle finger is.
Speaker 2: Absolutely I would like gluten free fruit loops.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I used to love fruit loops all the time, like cereals and stuff. Fruit loops and Captain Crunch were like my two cruncher. They make this. They make this Catalina brand. I don't know if you've ever seen it. They have it at Whole Foods, and it's it's just not the same, like it's they have like Golden grams or whatever they are.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about, all right, miss anything from today? Catch up on the podcast on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 6: Celebrity Dirt's Motive in the Morning, It's dirty the.
Speaker 2: Dirty Okay, Summer of Cars, cash and gas.
Speaker 1: Matt from Milford. Everybody, Yeah, Mat Man, how are you, buddy? Good Matt, You're a winner.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, thank you. We're going to set you up right now. We're going to give you a fifty dollars gas card and you're now qualified for a brain new car from Gordon Chevrolet or twenty thousand dollars last hours contesting that one says, I'm taking the money for a trip.
Speaker 1: What would you do, pray, take a car from my fiante. Oh that's sweet, nice, that would be nice. Also on that fe I love it.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to you man. I want you to hang on the phone for just one second. Okay, okay, all right, don't go anywhere. Lydia is going to grab your information. Five lies.
Speaker 1: Tell your mom.
Speaker 2: Phone scam is happening just after nine and we're going to send you to the iHeartRadio Music Festival starring Bts Benson, Boone, Snoop Dog, also Kenny Chesney, Lany Wilson.
Speaker 3: Dalls, Yeah, Muse, car Zar Larsen.
Speaker 2: Zara Larson. It's gonna be fun. So your chance to win comes up at ten after nine