Speaker 1: Cause you're curious. I got wordle in five today. It took me a little longer than usual. It's a tricky wordle today, but I got connections with no mistakes. And I got a purple category first, which is it's the hardest category, you guys.
Speaker 2: The hockey horn?
Speaker 3: Why hockey horns?
Speaker 4: What we do to cut people off when they break rules? On no phone screen or Friday they make.
Speaker 2: A new rules. Let's just like you get once a week.
Speaker 3: I'm not so week.
Speaker 2: You get to tell us about your word on five.
Speaker 3: Connections in four different things.
Speaker 5: I have connections for you. Okay, tell me what these words have in common? Okay, okay, meat, lettuce, tomato, pickle? What does that have in common? Sandwich fix sandwich not just sandwich fixings, Dave, but a full sandwich, a full sandwich.
Speaker 2: Bread, the bread, Dave is the pickle? What is this pickle? Witch? It sounds like I have an endorsement, but I don't.
Speaker 5: Jimmy John's I had one yesterday because it's a new thing, you kind of you know, like the micrib.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the McRib is back yesterday till the end of the year.
Speaker 2: Right exactly.
Speaker 5: So it's like a thing that's at Jimmy John's right now, and it's called the pickle Witch, and I ate it.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, Rose.
Speaker 3: So what is the pickle?
Speaker 5: Yes? You describe, okay, imagine a giant pickle, like a a pickle that's bigger than you think a pickle you get at the state fair or something. Yeah, like except even bigger. It's a giant pickle. And then they cut it in half the hot dog way. They cut it in half, and then they fill it with all of the sandwich toppings that you normally get on Jimmy.
Speaker 3: John sandwich tomato laam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got the veto.
Speaker 5: Which number five, which has like looking at it right and pam and whatever.
Speaker 2: Pickle witch, and then you put it in the pickle.
Speaker 3: Can I ask a question?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do they leave the backside of the pickle connected like a hot dog bun?
Speaker 3: Or do they cut it cleanly in half?
Speaker 2: Cut it clean in half?
Speaker 3: So it is it is two separate things, like a hoe gey.
Speaker 2: The hogy, Yes, but the HOGI is the pickle.
Speaker 5: And I had it yesterday because I love a pickle, and I made it into a meal because they also have pickle chips as well. So I also got the chips, and it was very messy.
Speaker 2: It sounds so disgusted.
Speaker 1: You smelled faintly like dill today.
Speaker 2: I bet my hands do still smell. It's messy.
Speaker 1: You it's messy because there's really nothing to you know, to hold it on the bottom. It is kind of dripping out the side.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So how much was the pickle witch?
Speaker 5: It's like the it's a normal price of like a sandwich. Yeah, so you're definitely getting less of a sandwich, but it's the novelty that you're paying for.
Speaker 1: I think the novelty. Yeah, that sounds kind of good, and you're not getting bread, so it's less carbs. However, you get a ton of sodium in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was it was good. It was yeah, very messy, very wet.
Speaker 5: I had to like sit on my floor and over my coffee table with like eight napkins laid out and eat it and then it was just all over my hands. But I love a pickle, so I thought it was good in general. But I will tell you a pickle which goes right through you to day, it goes right.
Speaker 1: Right later you're like, yeah, oh my gosh, Okay, so it's all that pickle that's in there it is.
Speaker 3: That sounds good. I think I'm like, go for a pickle.
Speaker 2: Vought will never go.
Speaker 4: Vonn is the friend who we get to eat his pickles when he gets pickles on his cheeseburger because he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't like that.
Speaker 6: We established I do have the palette of a five year old, but I will because I always say I don't eat green things. I will eat every green thing on this planet before I ever come close to smelling a pickle. We did what a year and a half ago. It was like pickles and coke, right, that's what we tried. And I was in here. Dave thought I was pretending the gag. I was actually gagging because it was so gross.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. I've always loved pickles. It's like they're pickley, salty, delicious and dilly. Yeah, I mean butter pickles though. Gross.
Speaker 3: That is an old lady pickle.
Speaker 2: No, I like that. They have to be dill pickles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they pickles, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: And I remember when vont we made vont Or drink pickle juice or something and he wanted to bomb and I went in there and slammed it, and Jenny was like, that's kind of hot, and so now I am waiting for that to come up as like a party trick, and no one's offering it.
Speaker 4: To me, like, were you gonna start bringing your own pickle juice again?
Speaker 3: Pickle juice?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: Weird?
Speaker 3: Where is it again? Jimmy John Jimmy John's.
Speaker 5: I just drove right on over to the Jimmy John's closest to us, and also the staff there were hilarious and really funny they were.
Speaker 2: I loved it. It was great. I would do it again ten out of ten.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. What flips your switch?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Indeed?
Speaker 2: Northern lights?
Speaker 3: Northern lights? Yeah, so yeah, I did. I saw him.
Speaker 1: I've never seen them before. And I went outside last night because the friends of mine were sending me pictures of saying, oh, here's the Northern lights, and they said, use your phone, you can see them better.
Speaker 3: So I walk outside. I could see a little bit.
Speaker 1: It looked kind of like a glowing cloud like they and so then I lift my phone up and it was like the fourth of July really and you can see him on my story on my Instagram story. Dave Ryan Katie wib It was not impressive until you looked at it on your phone.
Speaker 4: They the same with me, and I was like in my basement working on stuff with like my kitchen project, and so I wasn't paying attention. And my sister in Wisconsin text me at like eight forty five and she's like, can you see the northern lights? Everyone in Minnesota is posting about it? And I was like, Ah, ran outside as quick as.
Speaker 2: I could, but you're right.
Speaker 4: I had to take a picture on my phone to be able to pretty much see them. But I feel like I missed the peak time that everyone.
Speaker 1: Was seeing because I think it was like an hour before they said the peak time.
Speaker 3: I heard it a couple of different They said seven o'clock. Then a friend of mine said, oh, it's ten o'clock.
Speaker 1: I went outside at ten, but expecting like a miraculous light show.
Speaker 2: Nothing out there supposed to be better tonight.
Speaker 3: Oh is it coming back to night?
Speaker 5: Because I didn't get the return engagement. Yes, the return engagement four too.
Speaker 4: There is an app that I downloaded when I went to Iceland because it helps you like get notifications when there is northern lights. It's just called Aurora, and that helps you like locate where it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, it might be if you have time tonight, maybe like drive out of the city a little bit.
Speaker 3: Drive out, you know, like on my side of town.
Speaker 1: It might drive out past Young America toward Glencoe or something like that, just to get away from the city lights. We have a giant street light in our yard and so it kind of like ruined.
Speaker 3: It a little bit, but it was kind of cool to see it.
Speaker 1: They were not as impressive as I expected them to be, so I'm expecting a better light show tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Northern Lights presented by kd WB, the official radio station of the Northern Lights. So when you see them, make sure you think of us. We'll be back in a second. You can't make this stuff up. Hobbies that seem to attract pretentious people. For example, cycling, it only attracts pretentious people. We'll cover the whole thing coming up in a bunch more that pretentious people love crossfits another one.
Speaker 3: We'll do it now.
Speaker 1: Do you know anybody who is really into the craft of coffee. They're like particular about different beans and grinding and brewing, and they know a lot of membo jumbo about the science of coffee. But who cares as long as they make you delicious coffee. So there's a list online of hobbies that seem to attract deeply pretentious people, and there are definitely some relatable ones here. Some of the highlights cycling. A cyclist said, it's not supposed to be that deep, y'all. We ride bikes and drink beer. I admire cyclists because number one, they take the life into their own hands. They're riding out there like usually in traffic in a bike lane, but there's no rails in the bike lane that keeps somebody from pulling into the bike lane. And they usually look very swelt in their clingy little nylon things.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if nylon are what I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, meditation. You wouldn't believe how people narcissistic people get when they start a spiritual practice as this poster disc golf. Calm down, bro, you're throwing a frisbee in the woods. It can't be that serious.
Speaker 5: The people I know who do disc golf get so into it and then that becomes their entire personality.
Speaker 1: Know what, Okay, good for you, I mean, that's great. Audio files there are two types. Those are curious for different and multiple sound signatures, and those who are snobs who just want the most pure experience, like the artists intended.
Speaker 3: A lot of those people that I know really audio files.
Speaker 5: They're like people who like collect records and they're like, Oh, I gotta get this really nice record.
Speaker 2: You gotta listen to it.
Speaker 1: Another one. Not pick a ball. Yeah, a lot of people take it seriously and are very enthusiastic. I don't know they're pretentious. I just think it's fun.
Speaker 4: No, there's pretentious pickleball players for real. Oh yeah, if you go to the courts in Saint Louis Park, which a lot of people go to because it's just like free range, it's free whatever, but you play people who are just snobs there that.
Speaker 3: Are like, no, I'm not gonna play you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not good, and exactly that's exactly how it is.
Speaker 4: And then you feel like a low life because you're gonna be by seven year old Clural.
Speaker 1: Well, we had a pick a ball team here at the radio station. We'd go to pickle ball like every Tuesday night during the winter. It was a lot of fun. And then somebody who she brought her husband along, and her husband was really good, like could spin it and you couldn't return it, and honestly, it took all the fun out of it because whatever side he was on would always win. Yeah, and I think that he thought he was like being really cool because oh man, I'm kicking your ass. But it was like the rest of us are just kind of you know, dinkers is that what we call him. We're just here to have fun. And it was like, you know, we kind of sucked. We get a little bit better, and Ted from the station got a little bit better, but then it just got too fun out of it.
Speaker 5: I always think of you when you say, Dave that like nobody likes a dynasty. If that you know, that's singular too, like if you're good at pickleball so good and you're beating everybody, well, nobody likes a dynasty.
Speaker 1: Nothing more boring than the dynasty, exactly the Patriots when they won seven super Bowls, or the Kansas City Chiefs when they're in the super Bowl or the playoffs?
Speaker 7: Is I am?
Speaker 2: And again? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Another one a CrossFit readings.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think reading has just gotten more public where people talk about liking to read more now than they ever did.
Speaker 2: So it seems pretentious. It's crazy because that's not a new thing. You pick a ball, you.
Speaker 1: Know, luxury watch collecting or actually luxury anything collecting, shoes, flags, that type of thing. Equestrians, though, you got to take it seriously because of how expensive horses are.
Speaker 5: Photography, yes, oh my gosh, can I say a hot take? I have no a girl from high school who went to college and got a photography degree and her photos are terrible. Oh No, Like girls, you learned how to make this camera work to your advantage, and this is what you have.
Speaker 2: That's even I'm going to go the opposite way.
Speaker 6: I know so many people that just buy a camera because you can go on Amazon and buy one for maybe a thousand bucks, and now all of a sudden, I'm a photographer. I can do your prom photos or your homecoming pictures. I'm like, girl, just because you bought a camera doesn't make you a photographer.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Because I bought a camera when I was in high school, I worked all summer as a dishwasher at Sambo's. Bought a Pentax Emmy for about two hundred and eighty five dollars. I never got the art of anything. My pictures looked like crap, like a third grader. Took them and I really had a great time, but I just didn't have It's kind of like some people can draw and some people can dance, and I couldn't take pictures.
Speaker 2: And I mean, you can't draw or dance.
Speaker 3: I can't do either one.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm glad that you know that you cannot take pictures, though. Yeah, there's some people that they just it has to be the personality, like it's fine for.
Speaker 2: It to just be a hobby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that pretentious and then one more pretentious hobby.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sharcuterie board aficionados, boss, it's an adult lunchable, get over yourself past the Swiss.
Speaker 3: I admire. It's kind of like an art, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean it's like, if you're really into making a charcuterie board and that's your business and you take them out to three m for their weekly meeting or whatever, good for you. You know what. I got no problem with that one. If you're a little bit of a snob about your charcuterie board, maybe you're just really good at it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And if you're really good at and want to bring me one, I'm available at all times.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You eat pepperoni right out of the bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I do it again.
Speaker 3: You don't need a charcuterie board.
Speaker 2: Getting Bailey pepperoni for Christmas? Give me salami.
Speaker 5: Writing it down.
Speaker 1: Bailey loves a good hickory farm. When the hickory farms pop up, starts in the mall in another couple of weeks, Bailey is the first one in live Let me out of them all right, we need your sing along song of the day. What do you want to sing along with? Kind of a fun little segment of the show. Give you a chance to sing along with the radio, because it's good for you to do. Get you awake and boost your mood. What do you want to sing along with? Send me a text at k d WB one. That's our short code, and we'll do that when we come right back on Katie Show.
Speaker 3: That's kind of sketchy, The Dave Frying Show on kt W B.
Speaker 1: Roll up your windows while you're driving past KATWB that's for sure. Roll them up, kids, roll them up.
Speaker 2: Toss a hot dog in there.
Speaker 3: Why are you tossing a hot dog?
Speaker 2: Is the first thing. We're sketchy. Yeah, we're sketchy.
Speaker 3: I don't get it.
Speaker 5: Well, you said roll up your windows, Roll up your windows, kids, And so I'm going to commit a crime. I'm going to toss a hot dog. And you just have a hot dog. And why would you waste it throwing?
Speaker 3: Would I not?
Speaker 1: We got somebody in the phone, Joel, for the sing along song of the day, get a little request for us.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Joel, Good morning, Good Joel. Never gave up, hope.
Speaker 1: How many times have you texted in this particular song for the singalong song?
Speaker 8: I think about fourteen, might be twelve?
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, all right? And you never gave up? And so every morning you're driving into work. Where are you driving into you right now?
Speaker 3: Joel?
Speaker 8: I'm driving all the way down to Hastings from Blaine Dons.
Speaker 3: Is that a daily drive?
Speaker 8: That is a daily drive to and from?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: Wow, glad you found the right radio station to listen to on the way down there. Did you see the Northern lights last night?
Speaker 3: Joel?
Speaker 8: Unfortunately I didn't. I go to bed real early. I was. I was in bed by about seven forty five.
Speaker 1: All right, Joel, here we go. Fourteen times you texted in to request what song to sing along with?
Speaker 8: Unwritten by Natasha Benningfield and Joel, you've got it.
Speaker 1: Persistence pays off. Drive safe up, great day, Joel, Thank.
Speaker 8: You you too.
Speaker 1: What would you do if your neighbors did this? Like in an email it says, love you guys, love that the you nave and Vaughn to have dogs. Jenny dogg sits. Here's a good question for you guys. Is they're an unwritten rule about taking your dog on a walk and not letting them do their doggy business in other people's yards. We had an open park area with paved trails for walking, and I was head to the park with my cockapoo because I have one neighbor and they either yell out their window or come running out of the house asking me don't let the dog go potty in my yard. And I do carry multiple poop bags and I always pick up, and of course I oblige my neighbor's request, and I wal don't walk that way when we're going out. But the problem is if I go the other way, then that limits I get to go to one trail. I want to mix things up a little bit by heading past this neighbor's house, but they're afraid that the dog is going to poop on their yard and the neighbor's gonna have an s fit unintended, right, So she says, I don't mind if I see a dog going to the bathroom in my guard, as long as the owner picks up after him.
Speaker 3: But of course I'm a dog owner. I asked this question.
Speaker 1: To walk my dog two or three times a day, it'd be nice to go to some different routes. Since I don't know if there's others in my neighborhood who feel this way, I just avoid walking on streets and continue to take the same park route. So I there's no Most people who walk by my house are walking with a dog. Most people are once in a while, I'm sure a dog will poop in my yard. I do not play Karen and sit there looking out the front window waiting for somebody to do me wrong.
Speaker 3: And I just don't. It's like, walk your dog.
Speaker 1: If the dog poops in my yard, the worst that can happen is you don't pick it up. Yeah, okay, this is at the end of the world. No, but probably you're gonna pick it up. You're gonna be embarrassed. You can be like, oh, going and pooped in somebody's yard. Come here, skippy and then you know, pick the dog poop up. I don't care, No, I don't don't. This person is not being reasonable, right.
Speaker 2: Your dog's poop period, Like what am what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 5: Be like, hey, hey buddy, you're gonna pinch it off quick, because not this yard.
Speaker 1: When your dog's determined to poop, they're going to it just falls out At that point? Do I care a little bit? I just feel like, I don't know. I get that your dog has to go, but like, why are you all op in my yard? That your dog is like deliberately pooping? I don't know, it's weird. Are you talking about like your yard, like the front yard, the street you walk by, like out by the mail boxes and by the curb or whatever.
Speaker 3: The dogs.
Speaker 1: If you're walking a dog, the dog will probably prefer to sneak up on the grass every once in a while. Yeah, And when they do their sniff sniff sniffsnif snif usually they pee, big deal. But if they poop, I'm like, I'm god, I feel stupid. I hope they see that I'm picking this up. I'm picking it up over here.
Speaker 6: Nah, peeing is fine right because that I mean, it's not water, but it's liquid, so it kind of goes away poop.
Speaker 2: I'm a low key be a little annoyed. It's a dog as long as cares.
Speaker 4: I mean, the environmental elements will wash it away whatever's left over eventually.
Speaker 2: What if Sparky poops on my opportunias that I'm growing out front. They usually don't poop on flower and.
Speaker 6: See, that's what I'm saying, That's what I'm imagining. Somebody lets their dog get so close to my front door part of my yard that it's like ruins whatever I have going on.
Speaker 2: Maybe have lawnchairs and they do it under the lawn chair or something.
Speaker 4: I mean, I live in a pretty compact Saint Louis Park neighborhood where the houses are pretty close to the street and all right next to each other, and no dog that I've ever walked gets closer than like five feet off the sidewalk. But there's still a solid like twenty feet from the front door, so I don't think it's ever close to the house.
Speaker 1: I mean, I will say that people are texting in at KATIEWB one and you're welcome to please do that. Dog peede can harm the grass. It's just one of the hazards of being a homeowner. You're walking your dog. Your dog is not going to ask for permission to pee, and they're going to pee, And if they pee on my grass, it's like, you know what, do I love it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Do I care?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I've got better things in life, more important, Like how much longer if I get to wait for these pizza rolls in the microwave? Yeah, I mean there are way more important things to worry about.
Speaker 5: The people who have the little signs in their yards that say like no, and they have a picture of a dog pooping. I it's just like, I don't think you can police that it's a dog. I gains Like anytime if I when I had dogs, and I would be walking my dogs.
Speaker 2: If they go up into a yard to pee or poop.
Speaker 5: And I saw a sign like that, I would try and yank them out of the yard.
Speaker 2: But once they start poop and they're pooping.
Speaker 3: Once they're poop, maybe walk them.
Speaker 1: On the other side, here's so many of the texts in it says some people are crazy. My mom's boyfriend wants to propose a rule to their hoa where people have to have their dogs relieve themselves in their own yard before walking them. People are just ridiculous and other text pee kills grass. True story here is one. We had an issue where a neighbor dog was burning our grass with their pee. We kindly asked the neighbor to try to be more mindful when they walk by your house. Okay, you know, I guess so it personally, it doesn't bother me. Yeah, ours is a very I love dogs. I take Burnie out. He pees on every lawn that he can get to.
Speaker 2: He as constantly comes there.
Speaker 1: I don't know where he gets. It's like Bernie, you haven't peed in six attempts. Yeah, there's nothing coming out of there. It's him marking his territory. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: What you need to do. If you're worried about a dog peeing on your lawn and you don't want them to do it, get yourself one of those big decorative rocks and put it right on the corner. And that's where all the dogs are going.
Speaker 1: Well, there is one in my neighborhood. There's an intersection where there's one of those little electric boxes, those green electric botches, and every dog stopped, Josie stopped there Bernie stopped there. Everybody's dog peas on the electric box. It's a watering hole.
Speaker 3: It is kind of.
Speaker 6: So made make sure he takes care of that before you guys leave the house.
Speaker 2: You can't guarantee it. It's a dog. It's a day.
Speaker 5: I'm kidding, I know, but I'm just saying, you can't guarantee when your dog is gonna poop.
Speaker 2: You can't police it.
Speaker 3: It's you really can't. And that's and that's just kind of the way it is.
Speaker 1: We'll do Dave's Dirt coming up next on Hey d w B, catch you up on everything in Hollywood and war next.
Speaker 2: I was going crazy on this song. I thought you had the hiccup at all?
Speaker 3: What was that? I heard it?
Speaker 2: No, I was like, I was doing that because the song is so good.
Speaker 4: To random song, suddenly we'll look over and we'll think he needs our attention, but really he's just going aloud.
Speaker 2: To a song. It's so good man.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you enjoy the Twin Cities number one hit music.
Speaker 2: That was not a playing moment. Let you know, I love this music.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a hiccup. Honestly, we all looked at him, like what are you doing social media.
Speaker 2: For gossip, rumors and half truths. You've got Dave's dirt on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: I don't care. But Sidney Sweeney is getting blamed by another star of her horrible movie that she was the one who blew it because Sidney Sweeney is not lgbt Q, but she pretended to be for the movie. And so this other woman is like, they're going back and forth and it's that movie. It's that movie that made like sixteen dollars in the box.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It looks like you're coming up with us off the dome kind yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Well I saw it on TMZ this morning. I was sitting there doing my wordle and I finished wordle. I got connections in four with no mistakes. And then I looked on TMZ and they're like bicker, and it's like, you're the one who left up this movie. It's why it only made sixteen dollars. I'm not an accurate reporter, but I have a platform right now, and that's all a lot of people need. They don't care whether they're accurate as long as they got a platform. That's me Dave Ryan accuracy platform. Yes, sirly.
Speaker 4: What I saw about her is that she did say she doesn't really care that it failed, that sometimes you just do things in your career because of the art of it, and she's still proud of it because of the art, and that it was like an important story to her, which is true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, it's true, but it also sounds like something you would say when your movie boss.
Speaker 3: Yes, I get it, this is slow. It's a slow dirt day today, Adriana Grant the exactly slow dirt day. All right, what do you got?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Yesterday I was talking about how people are saying, ooh, are Arian and Ethan Slatter are still together? Because they started Wicked together and both left their previous partners pretty much for each other.
Speaker 2: And now it.
Speaker 4: Said yesterday that she did post a carousel of photos from the London premiere of Wicked for Good, and one of the pictures was a very badly lit shot of Arian opposing with Ethan Slater on in the photo, and Timzy reported that they're still absolutely together romantically, they're just not displaying their affection publicly. I still think that they're probably still pretending to be together, at least until that movie is like done with the press tour and all the hurrah of it being out is done.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I saw somewhere that they were like, based on that picture of their body language, they're going to be broke up soon.
Speaker 2: How do you predict that?
Speaker 4: Ye know?
Speaker 2: Well, the body langer.
Speaker 4: There's like a huge space between the two of them. They have their arm around each other, but yet their like sides aren't even touching each other.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: There was also talk that Kylie Jenner and Timothy Shallow had broken up because he was not in attendance at Chris Jenner's giant sevent entieth birthday party last weekend, and that honestly, like Kylie and Timotay's Chala may are never together really, so people are like, oh, they must have broken up. Nope, apparently people at sources at People Magazine they were like, nah, they're still together. They're really in love. I still don't believe it. I don't believe it because that dude is a goofy looking theater kid and Kylie Jenner's Kylie Jenner.
Speaker 2: There's no way.
Speaker 4: He's given me bde ty. Yes it's that gumby look. I guess, Yes, it's the Gumby look, I'm.
Speaker 1: Telling you I heard these two Bailey and Jenny they met a really tall guy a couple of weeks ago. He came into the studio and Bailey says, yeah, boys like that usually have b D E and Jenny's like, oh, yeah, totally. And I'm like, I really had no idea. Yeah, you said he's kind of funny looking, but he's got b D funny looking.
Speaker 5: It's the gumby. That's what it's called looking like. They have to be, you know, like tall, lanky, and then.
Speaker 2: Are like, oh, that's the gummy look and that must mean something. I've heard that.
Speaker 3: I agree, I have.
Speaker 1: Tte what's that tic tac energy tictactack energy? Yes, yes, what does that bring to the table? Well, that brings a tic tac to the table. You're not exactly picking up what I'm throwing down, Carpenter.
Speaker 6: She is officially set to produce and star in a movie musical based on Alice in Wonderland. I mean, think about it, Sabrida Carpenter, perfect for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree, And it looks like Alan and I love everything.
Speaker 6: When Sabrita Carpenter gets on stage or like in front of a camera, she did a Christmas special last year.
Speaker 2: I think it was called like a very Sabrina Christmas. It was good. It was so good. I hope she brings it back.
Speaker 6: It was very Carol Burnett show ish, yeah, which I think was really good.
Speaker 1: I get the trailer for Toy Story five that this is the first teaser for Toy Story five.
Speaker 3: Funny.
Speaker 4: There's the package for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Hi. There, I'm Lily Pat.
Speaker 2: Let's play. So now the new threat is screen time.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. They want to play on their tablet. Yeah, not with Woody and bo peep, yeah and buzz.
Speaker 5: I think the tagline is when playtime meets screen time, which I think that's clever. That's a clever thing, very accurate. I wonder if the screen is the villain. It has to be.
Speaker 4: Something streaming on Netflix today starts season four of Selling the oc It's and then also an Eddie Murphy documentary called Bean Eddie. But what I'm the most excited about is a new holiday romantic comedy that stars Alicia Silverstone is called The Merry Little ex Miss. It's a divorcing couple's last Christmas together for the kids, but it's interrupted when his girlfriend arrives and I've been seeing previous for it and I was like, yes, give me the corny holiday movie. So that's how today as well on Netflix.
Speaker 5: Also starting at noon Easter and today, so I guess eleven eleven o'clock today. Mattel is accepting pre orders for the Hunter Tricks fashion dolls. So if you have kids and or you who want hun Tricks dolls like Barbie dolls, there or pre order starts today at eleven am, but shipments.
Speaker 2: Don't happen until after the new year. I'm so sorry. No Christmas tree for you.
Speaker 6: Which is such a bad thing on the come on, but whatever, this is kind of a good news story. So a Delta captain, because you know, with the government shut down, flights have been canceled, delayed and whatnot. There's a Delta Airlines pilot that made annauncement before departure and this was just really heartwarming.
Speaker 7: I know we probably have quite a few nervous flowers today. It is perfectly understandable. I want to emphasize this aircraft not move a single inch. Let's book by co Captain Michael and myself are absolutely certain it's safe to do so.
Speaker 8: Before I left the house. On this trip, I little one learned.
Speaker 7: The word ice cream, and she made me make sure I promised her to get her ice cream when I get back home from the trip. That being said, nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, I'd safe comes up to me that little girl in her ice cream. I know you guys probably have some similar plans. Maybe not tonight, but probably tomorrow afternoon. Please feel free to join our wife and take care of picking out which place you guys are going to get ice cream or your friends in the family text about what you guys do on the plate should be a really nice day to go fly. We'll get you guys up there safe plate.
Speaker 3: Okay, good to No, that's nice.
Speaker 1: It's good to note when you have a competent pilot who's confident, like, uh, you know, he gets on the airplane wearing water wings and a nose clip.
Speaker 5: That's a bad that's a bad sign.
Speaker 1: I got on a what's the bad one spirit plane? One spirit pilot gets on she's wearing a shirt that says if God wanted us to fly to given us wings And I'm like, this is not, this is.
Speaker 4: Not this is not your best out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: Please you Yeah, it's hard to be that was
Speaker 2: A good one.