Speaker 1: I want to chime in and what's happening with your favorite kfan program? Make your voice heard on the Bradshaw and Bryant text line. Let us know what you have to say by texting. Your message is six four six eight six a's six four six eight six standard message in data rates apply.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Zacho. When do you leave Friday afternoon?
Speaker 3: Look at you man, won't be long. We'll be in Charlotte, North Carolina. You know, watching cars go in circles in a fast way to speak, room room broom is right?
Speaker 4: Hm, oh yeah, hye berger buck chow. I'm speaking of chow. Nice accidental transition. I saw that you and MAXA were at the Old Taste of the Twins bit. We sure were, oh yeah, and then the Twins tasted great wow.
Speaker 2: And what was the best?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, there were so many good things, Max, What did you do like? I like the brisket. The brisket was really good. The brisket was really good. The new mac and cheese, the maccan, yes, please believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, it was good. The ranks. There's a Japanese fish that was like waffle batter that last year. Max. Yeah, more than just last year.
Speaker 6: Today when it comes to Japanese fish.
Speaker 2: Say waffle matter. Yeah, like waffle.
Speaker 5: It was a waffle based just as shape like a ship. Yeah, fish mold and it's got chocolate inside, served with like some vanilla ice cream, a little chocolate dust over the top.
Speaker 2: Quintessential like Japanese dessert. Yeah. It was really good. Yeah.
Speaker 6: We we literally tried everything. We had a whole buffet up in that bank.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then we went on the field and Max was protesting the pole ads.
Speaker 6: It got a little weird, but yeah, I was kneeling and then I pulled the slabs out and didn't protest though. Respected did not get invited to this, No I did not. No, I shouldn't have.
Speaker 2: Wonder what did Will get an invite? No?
Speaker 6: Oh he did not as well. No, Yeah, he was kneeling too. Yeah, he's still kick it up. What do they get for for fries.
Speaker 2: Down in target field? That's a great question. I didn't see fries yesterday, Max, was it? I don't think they I mean, I think it's one of the new stuff. Yeah, they got they gotta have some fries, do But is it just standard you know, like let's let's let's spice it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's get tots. No chance to eat hot dogs? Right never, I mean not once, not once. I said not once. Don't read the rumors. They had meatless hot dogs though, so that could have been gross. Oh all right, let's do the news. Yeah, they ain't got mini donuts pop I'm sure.
Speaker 6: They do actually, and they had popcorn with like toppings that you can have like a little eminem some cards, chocolates.
Speaker 2: Chris Hockey, thank you by the Saint, Paul Saints.
Speaker 3: Thank you saying Paul Saints. Rough way to start season last night. But you know what, there's one thing I'll say about this. Although we wanted to win every game, going to chs ain't just about the game.
Speaker 2: And you guys know it.
Speaker 3: Let's go have some fundies, am I right? Yeah, sure, anybody get my back. I like having funds.
Speaker 2: Fundies are great. You know it's not funsie.
Speaker 3: Oh, roadblocks, road construction, traffic. Here's somebody from the Department of Transportation. His name's Devin Henry, and he's telling us about the hell we're in for the summer.
Speaker 7: We have about two hundred transportation infrastructure projects around the state. Our road and bridge projects are focused on improving safety and mobility, creating a smoother ride, reducing congestion, improving accessibility, and really supporting everybody who uses our roadway Highway to eighty and Saint Paul, Roseville and Lauderdale, where we're shutting down the highway to repair some ramps and bridges with the goal of getting that highway reopened in time for the State Fair. Our I ninety four projects of the John Island Bridge closure and Saint Paul proper is going to be wrapping up this year as well, in time for the Twin Cities Marathon I ninety four between Albertville and monta Cello Cruiser, completing an expansion of the interstate there and making other improvements. We've got construction in Grand Forks area and the Brainerd area around Wadina, so a whole lot of construction and basically every region of the state.
Speaker 2: Well no, you okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, So if I heard this right, I think we're in the clear except for six ninety four, four, ninety four, ninety four, two eighty thirty six, three ninety four to thirty five W and thirty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just avoid those, dude. I think you're correct.
Speaker 3: What Dina damn exit being shut off down here again?
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, you know, it's funny.
Speaker 4: So the exit on right, the exit to our Union Park place here, coming from the west side, it's blocked off again. And for a while it was blocked off, and then a couple of months ago.
Speaker 2: It opened up. Did you guys notice if you know, it's dark, but I saw this in the in the dirt. It's blocked off now.
Speaker 4: But when you have to do the one hundred loop, you know, to kind of cycle back.
Speaker 2: There were definitely tired tracks. They just said no, we're off road. Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that was an officer just saying, you know, going slowly otherwise you can see somebody was like, no, that's my exit. I'm getting off on this exit no matter what. I'm not doing the loop and wasting ninety more seconds of my life. Take the path less traveled one hundred percent. So way to just go completely off.
Speaker 2: Road every day.
Speaker 3: I forget and I'm like.
Speaker 4: Oh, yep, it's only ninety seconds. It's just a hassle, I know, saus What was that? There was an what was the guy's name? I've in something. There was there was an off road game for Nintendo. I've in something and I'm surprised Hawk doesn't know, because my guess is he was an actual like off roading legend.
Speaker 2: It was no his name is even something. Yeah, it's hold on his nationality?
Speaker 3: No, no, I know the guy hold on Ivan?
Speaker 2: Oh Man, I played the game all the time. Stewart off Road. Yeah, but what was the guy's name, Stewart Ivan, Stuart Stewart, Yeah, oh yeah Iven iron Man Stuart. Yeah, there you go. Yeah, there's no way that game holds up. And man, I loved it. It's got to be what thirty that was almost forty years old, late eighties.
Speaker 8: Yeah, three controllers. He was on the side of it, just giving you the thumbs up. He looks, he looks a little. Oh he was waste.
Speaker 2: He looks. I should one of Super Sprint remember Super Sprints? Yeah?
Speaker 4: The game was awesome. Pro Wow, he fall out, fallout of what his car? No hawks, he was born with cts.
Speaker 6: Did he slip out and just go bok and slip out of what his mom's parts?
Speaker 2: Guyda made it weird that you whispered it was we heard it? Hold on? You should buy this video game?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably right.
Speaker 4: Spinning the wheel for Super Sprint and an arcade you could get all.
Speaker 3: The table the nitrol bottles. Yeah correct, Yeah, so you guys just like get quarters and five dollars worth of quarters. You felt like your afternoon was set.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was the best.
Speaker 4: And you would walk around the arcade like acting like if I make the wrong choice here, I have thrown my entire life.
Speaker 2: Yes, really, so it's like, see, I got four dollars left down. I don't know about Super Sprinted. No Rampage. I'm playing rampage in us. Say no, that's like a dollar to play. I'm not going to waste my money on that.
Speaker 3: Why is Larry always playing Centipede? Get real, Larry, throw some nuts, n Larry.
Speaker 2: In your pocket. You'd have a butcket for you a bucket. You get a bucket.
Speaker 4: So because sometimes you would have a bucket for the quarters and if you played like ski ball, you would put your tickets in your coin bucket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, please, kiddos. It turned on the radio for infield kids in the cars. Sometimes you had an unidentified erection and you had no idea why. You just love to be in there unidentified. Yeah, You're like why, I don't know why this is happening right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You couldn't even identify it. No, I knew it was mine. What was the arcade? What was the arcade in your hometown called West Falls? Yeah?
Speaker 3: West Falls, West Falls Arcade. He also saved dirty magazines on the other side of the wall.
Speaker 2: Shocking, shocking, could use your I had.
Speaker 3: Everything I needed right there.
Speaker 2: All right, dad, I'm gonna go play video games. I wonder you get the direction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Penny Candy, dirty magazines and arcade.
Speaker 2: Business failed. Yeah, it was that Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 4: How does that guy have one hundred billion dollars a monopoly on the cotton in this country?
Speaker 3: If you think about it, he sounds like the most perverted person of all time. Hey, kids' bitty Candy's magazines.
Speaker 2: I don't know how your parents got you out of there. They dropped me off there.
Speaker 6: Every morning, other kids are exchanging tickets for Chinese finger traps.
Speaker 2: It hawks like hawks. Buying the magazine November.
Speaker 3: I was like, wait a minute, hold on, it's like you're supposed to put your finger in there.
Speaker 8: Okay, yours definitely, am dev are sucked together?
Speaker 2: I really think kids are screwed.
Speaker 4: Man, Like you go to David Busser's every single game is ticket based. Now you're just you're playing like random carnival games to get like five tickets. It's like, just go play games. You need, Mortal Combat, you need Yeah, it doesn't have to be just ticket rewards.
Speaker 3: Super complicated crane games. Now we can get like a porch nine eleven. You had to cut a string. You're like, what the hell's going on? I just spent fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: They have whole arcades that are just the crane games now. Yeah, because that's like a thing in Japan. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's because it's becoming more of the probably, yeah, you probably tickets, so you were you completely missed the arcade era. You're just too young.
Speaker 5: I mean I feel like you would maybe go to like it's maybe you have gone to David Busters or like Dirty Pins the bowling place. Yeah, the one in is that would Bury?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Would Bury? Do you ever go there? What do you say? Latin's Castle and Maplewood Mall.
Speaker 4: No, that doesn't Grand Slam You never to eat panties.
Speaker 2: Maybe Grand Slammers.
Speaker 8: Grand Slam is the best, dirty you what's the one?
Speaker 4: What is the is it can Can Wonderland. What's the one that has all the pinball machines like in the golf course?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Can Wonderlands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have old school like a pinball and old school arcade games.
Speaker 2: I play the sweat half hawked dirty panties.
Speaker 3: Please stop saying it. Why does he say stuff like that?
Speaker 2: Come on? Many line is we didn't get it.
Speaker 3: Brooklyn Park Bowling Alley that are not Brooklyn Park, Blaine, Blaine, Yeah, Blaine brook Bowl. What about the two floors of pinball? Thank you talk?
Speaker 2: What was that again? Was like a Saint Cloud hotel.
Speaker 3: They have holiday and they had one pinball game and it was one of like five hundred ever made. Dalen Hurdsun your pinball games mostly wow man, crazy man.
Speaker 6: I went to the sweetest arcade in Chicago. Ones you pay like fifteen up front over six hundred arcade machines, unlimited, no tokens.
Speaker 3: They've got one of those, believed or not. In Appleton, Wisconsin really go yeah, right downtown by where we stay when we play the Packers. And it's a similar thing that you can just play pinball in arcade games, old school ones all night. But it is seven hundred degrees.
Speaker 4: Well The only difference is though, is we consider that retro. Yeah, that's brand new Appleton. They're like, you know, Blitz. You guys have Blitz blowing their minds.
Speaker 3: They have Blats and Blitz got the game right, Relax.
Speaker 2: They have I took a picture of it. They have that at Sam's Club. They have a stand up wrestle fest arcade Sacks and that was the crane machine for Dirty. He didn't say that. Why do you say that? You said it's like you said.
Speaker 3: You can wrestle in the parking lot at Costco if you want a parking spot you have.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, oh my god, that's the worst.
Speaker 4: This is a This is not super interesting or funny, but I'm gonna tell it because I've already started.
Speaker 3: If you want sauce to brand, Yeah, I had a really.
Speaker 2: Weird thing happened a couple of days ago. You hate me. There's like a point one percent chance they're listening. I'm gonna throw them under the bus.
Speaker 4: So I pull up into a park I was meeting my dad for lunch. I pull up into a parking spot and I'm not exagger and within three seconds of me parking, I'm not out of my car.
Speaker 2: I just pulled in.
Speaker 4: A gal like bangs on my window super hard, where I thought I had done something wrong. I'm like, whoa, Like, did I just what happened? Nolet your shirt down?
Speaker 2: Is there condensation?
Speaker 4: So I was on the phone, so I'm having a phone conversation as well, and she bangs on my on my driver's side window pretty hard to the point where like I jumped.
Speaker 2: I was like, whoa you pulled?
Speaker 4: So she starts giving me the you know, roll down your window thing, and I'm like, I go hang on a second. So I rolled down my window and she goes, will you take a picture of us?
Speaker 2: I go no, what She goes, yeah, we got dogs?
Speaker 4: Can you take a picture? I go yeah, age, yeah, they were like in their fifties.
Speaker 2: Trade for it.
Speaker 4: No, So I rolled So she goes, thank you, she should have a part with.
Speaker 2: So I roll up my window and the firston I'm talking, he goes, what the hell was that?
Speaker 4: And I go some lady banged on my glass Like the second I came to a full stop and she wants me to take a photo with a couple of no and a couple of dogs, and I'm like, yeah, I'll be right there.
Speaker 2: No, not a couple of those kind of dogs.
Speaker 4: So here's the here's the question that I that I dealt with.
Speaker 2: Here's my little dilemma.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well, I wasn't done with the phone conversation, so I'm like, she can wait. First of all, she should have waited until I get out of the car. If I'm walking into the restaurant and she goes, hey, can you take a picture, of course I would have in a second, I will take a photo of you and your dogs banged on my glass. So anyway, so I take two or three minutes wrap up the phone conversation. I'm like, all right, I'm gonna go see what this lady wants. And by the time I get out, I go, you guys s don't need.
Speaker 2: A picture, goes now somebody else already took it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, you mean somebody else that was outside and available.
Speaker 2: Yez, I've just never seen somebody be.
Speaker 5: Like, it's my time, it's my time take a picture with her dogs in a parking lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she wanted, she wanted. She had the back of her car open. They were basically sitting in the back, and they were ready. They were and wanted a group photo with a couple of them in their dogs. I'm like, I would have done that. But who just bangs on glass?
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 4: I thought I did something. I'm like, am I in the wrong parking spot? Can I not park here?
Speaker 2: I just aggressively banged on my window? What happens if? Hawk? Isn't that excess? What are you? What's in it for me? Yeah? Was trade for it? What is this eighteen fifty? Yeah, you're bartering for uh boobs? You would do? Yeah? In front of her dogs.
Speaker 3: I drilled down my window. I'd be like, you want one? And then I go to the lady on the phone, go, I'm not going to need you to come over.
Speaker 2: My local way quicker. Yeah, this one's at the parking lot.
Speaker 4: Would you guys ever, what kind of cycle would know bangs on somebody's glass?
Speaker 2: You don't know.
Speaker 4: What if I'm having a conversation with my doctor and they say you have three weeks to live, and she's like.
Speaker 2: Will you take a picture of being my dogs?
Speaker 9: Up?
Speaker 2: Let us get out of the car. No, not bills, no kidding.
Speaker 4: I just can't imagine thinking that everybody runs on your time.
Speaker 3: You should have taken her from yeah, I got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. I boke pictures down your pats.
Speaker 3: Of course you're like, okay, you guys, smile and then when I smile, just go.
Speaker 2: These are your new dogs? Yeahs by Frankin Bean. I'm sorry that you said dogs need help of me and my dogs. You should be locked up for a while. It was.
Speaker 3: The doctor was a little rambunctious.
Speaker 2: They just went to the groomer. Well what if I had.
Speaker 4: Just again, this is one of those things I wish I just would have been quicker and more clever. I wonder if I would have just rolled down the window and she would have been like, will.
Speaker 2: You take a picture of us?
Speaker 4: I'm talking to my oncologist and just stone faced her. Hopefully that would have been the last time she ever bangs on glass asking for a photo.
Speaker 8: Just I just found out my dog died, and then rolled the window up and then pointed and waved at her. I didn't think the scenario wout. Your scenario is better.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have Are you gonna talk? I like what you do? Thanks? Yeah, I want to.
Speaker 8: I want to hear more about asking her to see her flapjacks.
Speaker 2: I didn't say anything about it. Wasn't a breakfast place, just lunch, but.
Speaker 3: Just out of curiousity, A one hundred percent you would have.
Speaker 6: Of course, she goes up to love. She's ambitious in her mid fifties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say were probably fifties as long as they're eighteen to eighty.
Speaker 2: Chris doesn't care. Correct. She was living, breathing. Yeah, oh she's an actress. I don't know if she was. She just was very, very aggressive.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 4: I'm not exaggerating. I bet I had parked under three seconds before she banged on the glass.
Speaker 2: That's how quick. That's why it scared me. I'm like, what the hell just happened? Did she leave sweaty palm brunce? My god?
Speaker 4: Why do you think she was sweating? She was nervous watching cops. Yeah, she's running from the law. She hit it a picture for the alibi. Yeah, she was playing with her dogs. You should take a wish. So also Walker sou sports after this. Parker Fox is here. This is the powertry money showing a fan.
Speaker 1: An join the Moss, accept no substitutes and Miller LTEs and Jimmy's in Vadna's Heights this Thursday, that's tomorrow from five to seven seven. Stop buy for drink specials, games in a register for your chance when a spot in the Vikings Foundation Golf Tournament. KFA dot com keyword golf for more details.
Speaker 3: Apple's biggest product of its fifty year history surprised the engineers who designed it. Apple had never built anything so complex. It was at a crossroads. We were like, people are only carrying one device. They're going to have a cell phone with music. They're going to have an Apple product with music and communications, said Tony Fidel, the former Apple executive who created the iPod and helped lead to the iPhones early development. And it was like, Okay, what are we going to make? That's what they made. The iPod phone.
Speaker 2: Worked out so cool, man.
Speaker 3: I mean, it is amazing. We'll be long dead. But to look back at our generation. If the earth still exists in the United States it does as well, people will look back at our generation.
Speaker 2: And go, look what they they went through. Like people who are.
Speaker 3: Born in like eighteen ninety they saw the plane, automobile, the phone.
Speaker 2: All those jazz.
Speaker 3: They'll say the same thing about your generation. You know my generation too.
Speaker 2: And there'll be something new. I forget about it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe, or it'll be AI having conversations with each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't be able. Remember, we'll be able to.
Speaker 4: Think just a bunch of Ais slop. Yeah, that hawk loves loves it.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'll take what I can get.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What if AI had knocked on your window and flip those slabs out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, please lea cross leave me alone.
Speaker 3: If you have practiced, you'd be okay.
Speaker 8: I think Reebok goes you like sixty million dollars. Stop following me around.
Speaker 2: There is a times sure I signed for a fan five on the Power Trip.
Speaker 8: Zacho, let's start with this the Wild battle the Canucks tomorrow at seven pm. They trail the Stars by six points in the playoff race. Because the Stars keep losing, the wild game can be heard on the fans zacho.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This Husky Hockey Minute presented by the Saint Cloud State University.
Speaker 2: Thank you Saint Cloud State, Thank you Saint claud States.
Speaker 1: And yeah, as you mentioned, another loss with the Stars last night, six to three, so they have one hundred points with seventy five games played. We have ninety four with seventy four games played, so we are virtually four points behind. Because the Wild have the Canucks were at the bottom of the league tomorrow at x our Grand Casino Arena, so you're guaranteeing a win, I pretty much, I would hope. So I think that the word from practice yesterday has been very positive. Jared Spurgeon is all good to go, so they have had some great time to rest up and recover and get ready for a playoff push that. You know, with the Stars playing as poorly as they have been, that second spot in home ice certainly within reach, especially since the Wild and the Stars played next week in Dallas, so it's not over. We could definitely have home ice for a seven game series, and we might need all four of those home games to decide it.
Speaker 2: Don't we suck? Right now?
Speaker 1: Those echo I mean it sucks a strong word. I mean they they certainly they've had they've had trouble putting together full games and again they've been very very tired, looking very very tired. Some of the guys like Boldie just since the Olympic break, understandably so, have not looked their best again. That's why this week is I think, very very big for them, and hopefully they can get their game back on track.
Speaker 2: Just before.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're only a few weeks away from the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs.
Speaker 3: Here's Johnny Hines on getting a couple of days off that they needed.
Speaker 2: We got some good stuff done today.
Speaker 9: I think a lot of puck touches, a lot of speed, worked on a couple of areas systematically that we wanted.
Speaker 2: But also I think incorporated. You know, when you have a little.
Speaker 9: Bit longer practice, you know, fifty minute practice, you can.
Speaker 2: Incorporate some different things. But today it was a lot of.
Speaker 9: I think puck touches, small area puck skills with some pressure under it. And then we did you know, we did some good job on our breakouts and things like that. So I thought the guys had good energy and they put in a good workout.
Speaker 2: Sweet yeah. Man.
Speaker 8: The Twins battle the Royals today at six forty. The Twins are one in three and on pace for forty and a half wins. That they send Joe Ryan to the mound tonight, who who in his opening game, the first game of the season, he pitched really well.
Speaker 3: Lights out man, he's very They only got one off of him, they even get any off hand zero run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. They got nothing. He's really good. He is. He's the man.
Speaker 6: You just need some hidden yeah sticking. Yeah, your MIC's on what? But the royal thing is? You know that that great this year?
Speaker 2: Either?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: I mean I know they got with but they're not supposed to be that.
Speaker 8: Cheese Yeah, yeah that sounds good right now.
Speaker 2: I'd have that or an original chicken Stanley. Yeah that would also be real good right now.
Speaker 8: Okay, Hey, can I tell you guys something none of you care about that would be great?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I can't wait, man, you do that all the time, like none of you care about even me.
Speaker 2: I did a drum roll, we care about it?
Speaker 8: Wait, come on, buddy, you can do it. Yeah, hold on here, suspense is killing me? Is killing Just make sure this is you?
Speaker 2: Forget what? Maybe car Olds? Have we seen this before?
Speaker 8: I don't, But now that I like did a little bit of research, I don't think I'm as close as I thought I was.
Speaker 2: Jesus, Oh wait, no I am. Could you just tell us what we're going to make funny?
Speaker 6: Anyway?
Speaker 8: I have a very good shot a picture of my dogs to win to take or wait what let me start over? Oh it's your Thingue?
Speaker 2: What is going on for real, Christ just said you need to get better.
Speaker 6: You get I feel like I'm having I don't know your chance would anyway?
Speaker 2: You want them alone? Anyway?
Speaker 8: I have a really good chance here, man, I don't think you have a chance of completing the set.
Speaker 3: A chance shows the windshield and I'm a bug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a really good chance here.
Speaker 8: No, to make some money on my ESPN Plus bracket.
Speaker 3: Jesus love this.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you waited.
Speaker 8: I am like a really good shot. I'm in the ninety eighth percentile for wait.
Speaker 2: For I literally just almost out my god, that was a great line. Well, yeah, that's quote of the week material.
Speaker 6: Yeah that was that was That was good full spellings by the way, Yeah wait wait you just so.
Speaker 2: What about your brags details?
Speaker 1: Now I'm doing really well, print it out and start waving it around.
Speaker 2: Brilliant, brilliant. So an is this is? This is the free bit? Yeah? How far do you have to go to actually make money? I don't know.
Speaker 8: But I picked Michigan to win the whole thing against Arizona in the final four. I had Duke instead of Yukon, but I had Illinois, and I have Illinois and Arizona or excuse me, Illinois and Michigan in the final four. I'm sure a lot of people have, but man, I'm in good shape. I keep getting emails from ESPN about how good might be in better shape, But yeah, I mean I could have had oh sorry, my bracket or me. Anyway, The Wolves battle the Pistons tomorrow at six pm on Prime Video. Your Wolves are forty six and twenty nine. They're currently in the fifth seed and would battle Denver in the playoffs if the season ended today.
Speaker 5: Your Wolves have seven games left, yeah, Max, So it's coming down to the stretch here. J McDaniels has been out with a little Pateeller tendon issue. That's going to be a factor definitely as we kind of get into the playoffs here. But they looked really good against a really bad Mavericks team and a thirty point win.
Speaker 2: But the stretch here is kind of difficult.
Speaker 5: You got to play the Pistons, who are, you know, probably the favorite in my opinion in the East, and then especially if.
Speaker 2: Kata's coming back as as Rosie says he is for.
Speaker 5: Sure, and then the Rockets, and you got to find a way to get that four Sea. So you get a home court over Denver or even creep your way into the three, which is seemingly unlikely. But the Wolves are playing well, Anthony Edward's back, and we're kind of trending in the right direction as the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you to uh die hard Wolves guys? Yeah? I used to be, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with with the rumored Gianni's trade packages that we would have had to.
Speaker 2: Give up and now what we've seen out of Iyo.
Speaker 4: Is there any debate that Conley actually took the right path or not.
Speaker 2: I feel about the two trades.
Speaker 5: I think we completely made the right decision.
Speaker 2: And I'll let Max say his deal too.
Speaker 5: But you had to give up too much for Giannis and including Jada McDaniels and probably do Di demon Cinzo and another piece, And you got a point guard off the bench in ioed Assumer who's like as consistent as we've seen from a team that's not very consistent. We don't get the most consistency out of like Davin Cinzo and Randall and and Io has been awesome and hit a triple double last night.
Speaker 2: Timbers had a starter.
Speaker 5: He should be Timberwl's had forty four triple doubles in the history of their team, which is bottom and it's twenty eighth in the NBA and iOS already got one, So he's doing something right. He should definitely be a starter on this team. And I think he's gonna make a case for who closes games down the stretch. I think he's a guy where you're looking at either Dante DiVincenzo or somebody else. But I think I would assume is going to be the guy that you go to down the stretch when you're trying to close out games.
Speaker 6: And you essentially got him for free exactly. I mean you gave up Dillingham and which wasn't a whole lot.
Speaker 2: Was that gonna work?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Mike kindly got rerouted back to the Timberwolves exactly. Anyways, And the thing about the Jannis Deel, if it was going to work at all, if you're going to make that swing, it would have had to have been this year's that's the window. If you honest was fully healthy and playing at the peak of his powers, like we know we can beat this would be a different story. But in the reality that we're in right now, that's that's not what it is. He got shut down for the season. It would have been a total waste of a trader and we would have traded away all of our best pieces and possibly the future.
Speaker 2: Let's see how well you do with this.
Speaker 4: You just mentioned forty three triple doubles in Timberwolves history.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's forty forty four now maybe wow?
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, sixteen different Timberwolves in Timberwolves history have triple doubles.
Speaker 2: Can HOWK do it too? Of course I can get one, Yeah, go ahead one.
Speaker 4: EBB is not one of the sixteen.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely not gonna be double get sixteen.
Speaker 4: You can get go Okay, kg kg has the most, he has sixteen, Okay, Kevin Love has three and Sam Cassell. Sam Cassell has one and does not really Shabbas Napier what correct he has won? How the hell did you remember that?
Speaker 2: I just remember his triple double?
Speaker 5: Wow, because I think it was the Corey Brewer game or the game before the Corey Brewer game, was.
Speaker 2: Correy Brewer on there no no d Rose, no cat. Cat has two, Rubio has got to be second, has five? Very good?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, obviously I oh is one of them?
Speaker 5: Yeah, IoT, assume there's no way like Wally No Wally, Andre Carolinko no ak forty seven spree will can you get.
Speaker 4: A no Allan Iverson Googleata no Tom Google great Google?
Speaker 6: No Oh, Red Heuberg, Al Jefferson, Yeah, Red Hoiberg No no Al Jefferson, huh Telfair no Poor Richardson.
Speaker 2: Noh. Kyle Anderson and Julius Randall have to after boom Kyle three. Julius has three. There you go. So you guys have the top six.
Speaker 4: Garnett, Rubio, Randall, Anderson love in town the top six. Andrew Wiggins has one. You're good at this, man, Zach Levine, Nope, there's a handful of guys just you and your Ji rider.
Speaker 2: You might no good.
Speaker 4: Guess though, jj jj B are you doing this believable memory?
Speaker 2: He's rosy in it. That's really good. He's rosy. You're missing one, two, I got nothing left? He got four, five, six. They're just like random Timberwolve. Well, you guys said, did you guys say, Sam Cassell? Yeah? Okay, then you're you're missing five. You can do this.
Speaker 4: I got oh Man one is a Hall of Famer Hawk, but he wasn't really a Hall of Famer.
Speaker 2: For US Bobby Jackson.
Speaker 4: Bobby Jackson is on the list, But that's not what I was talking about.
Speaker 2: Is that, dag?
Speaker 8: Bobby Jackson, Yes, went to the Gophers's really Yeah, ninety six Final four.
Speaker 2: Didn't happen. Here's the rest of them, because these are tough.
Speaker 4: Terrell Brandon has two, Michael Williams has two, Michael Willie, Tyrone Corbin has one. Chauncey Billups has one.
Speaker 2: Oh you forgot that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, Parker, JJ Barrea, Bobby Jackson.
Speaker 2: Way to go, buddy. This is Michael Williams spam. It was rain Man like, We're proud of you. Way to go.
Speaker 4: I forgot Shabaz Napier was even a thing?
Speaker 2: Well sweet like me.
Speaker 6: More.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't that the guy? I was?
Speaker 6: Good man your theory, Corey, Shabbaz Napier is just a great name, it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how could you forget a super cool name, Sabaz? It wasn't even kind of like top first round pick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they're doing it.
Speaker 2: I love that guy.
Speaker 3: They're doing this documentary on Netflix, The Untold The Death and Life of lamar Odom. Yeah, now out on Netflix. I saw the He's telling the story of former NBA stars fame and fall into addiction. He covers his struggles, along with his marriage to Chloe Kardashian and her efforts to help him. Documentary follows Odum from his upbringing in Queen's through the NBA career. Odam played for four teams over fourteen years, most of the Los Angeles Lakers when they went back to back. Champ be ships the death and life of Lamar Odom.
Speaker 2: So he's live though, right? Yeah? Yeah for sure? Yeah? I wonder what he's up to about six y nine? Crack? Yeah, what are you trying to win Chloe Kardashian back? Would you have hung out with Lamar Adam back in this day?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I never did. Crack.
Speaker 6: Oh, definitely was at some parties with Lamar.
Speaker 2: No, didn't he a bit different room? Didn't he? O? D at the Dennis Hothpit. I think so the Bunny, Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 4: But honestly, can we be serious for us just one second? Just ten seconds of levity? Yes, everybody agree? Can we all be adults. There's a lot of heavy things going on. We were just talking about Lamar Atom almost dying. O. Hey, we can do this on behalf of the entire Power to morning show sas best of luck in that bracket. Man, I really hope he makes the money.
Speaker 3: You're really close on this.
Speaker 2: I'm cheering you on. Who do you have winning at all? Michigan? Okay, early show, you said, Arizona.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but that's with Corey. I'd rather win money from Corey than win ten million dollars.
Speaker 2: I agree, that's fair enough. Yeah, thank you, We best break. We're cheering you on. Godspeed, Scott speed, godspeed.
Speaker 1: The tournament is underway. Don't miss a second of the action. Tune into one hundred point three kf A N and on the free I R radio app for Hoope's coverage again this Saturday, driven by Dave Smith Motors.
Speaker 2: That's something wrong with you.
Speaker 3: You're right, Sauce, there's something wrong with you.
Speaker 2: That's what I love hibout you. You literally all the time.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 2: Didn't crack a smile. He's serious.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, it's time for Biking's news. Come on, stop, we love you, Gey, can you do? Here we go and now here's Corey.
Speaker 2: They're passing new rules. Make sure.
Speaker 4: I don't know if this one's going to matter at all, but did you guys, see that the NFL owners passed a rule that allows on side kicks to now again be at any point in the game.
Speaker 2: And you may be saying, what now.
Speaker 4: Starting in twenty twenty four, onside kicks had to be declared and it could only be done by losing teams the team that was but behind your trailing in the fourth quarter, So you couldn't do a surprise one. You couldn't do them first, second, or third quarter had to be the team that was trailing had to be the fourth quarter had to be declared last season. Last season you could do it at anytime, but it was still only the trailing team could do it now anytime any score. So I can't imagine, if you you know, with the with the rules, that a team in the lead is gonna be like, we're going to do an onside kick here if they if.
Speaker 3: They knew where they've been the last week. Sure somebody's been to Vegas.
Speaker 2: Yep. So again, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if this rule is going to matter at all, because they never likely it'll never be done. It is technically now legal for even a team in the lead to on sidekick at any point in the game.
Speaker 6: Isn't that basically just what the rule has been besides the last couple of years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it used to be you could do it whenever you want, right.
Speaker 4: We had the famous was it halftime in the Super Bowl where the surprise the surprise on side kick to start the second half, Like that was a thing that was cool. Now it's you have to declare it because of the kicking rules. O your Hair's a scenario for you.
Speaker 8: Let's say you're playing a team and let's say you're down by like fourteen to start the fourth quarter and for some reason they have no timeouts. There is a strategy to run your hand to run your on side kick team out there when they just have a bunch of slow, dopey linemen out there and they can't call a timeout to change it.
Speaker 2: Is that something we will see?
Speaker 3: You have to declare it though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point. Do you have to declare so then they should know? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I would guess something when you if you have to declare, you have to give them time to change personnel.
Speaker 2: Good point, guess.
Speaker 6: I feel like the declaration part is just the beginning of the end for the on side.
Speaker 3: Did you read the rest of the article is it says though you have to declare it like a Southern bell.
Speaker 2: How that sounds.
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't wait for this. This would be problematic, Okay, Jesus lord. I would walk out to the field. Wait a minute, you're doing walk out to the field? Are you the coach? And I'd go curtsy.
Speaker 4: You say the word curtsy in addition to actually doing the act, and then I.
Speaker 8: Would say, we, sir, are kicking an on side kick. And then I'd curtsey again and walk off stage right.
Speaker 2: You have to say it with a Southern accent. You have to say that, you declare it an on side kick? Curtsy, sir. Are you wearing a dress?
Speaker 3: Yes, of course, yeah, it's more of a bonnet because it's a bonnet.
Speaker 2: I have to curtsey.
Speaker 4: The Jacksonville Jaguars are moving to Orlando, Florida win just for the twenty twenty seventh season, but the owners unanimously voted that the Jags will move for a full season and play most of their games in Orlando.
Speaker 2: For the twenty twenty seven seas.
Speaker 4: That's interesting, sweet while they're stadium gets like a one billion dollar plus renovation, so they're staying in Jacksonville, but not.
Speaker 2: Not in twenty twenty seven. It will be Orlando. I can't do the duval bit. I guess not for at least that year. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: They moving down to a house on the beach. Well, not on the beach.
Speaker 2: Oh will you play that, lady? It's the best, not in a play where you actually play at stale, That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: The Vikings have not yet begun their process for hiring a permanent general manager following the two in Your thirtieth firing Equezy, but under Mark Wolf outlined a general structure during a meeting with reporters. Will Study expects a small, tight group just read the news story to advise him and the rest of the Will family on the decision. There will be input from Kevin O'Connell and chief operating Officer Andrew Miller, as well as participation from what Wilf called a third party. The Vikings won't use a search firm nor a formal consultant, Wilf said, but will contract with a service that will help them whittle down a list of candidates.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 4: None of us have inside information, right, yeah, uh Hawk, you know Rob Razinski better than we do. But everybody that we know that works for the Vikings says everybody loves Rob. Yep right, universally love down there. He's been there forever.
Speaker 2: Everybody loves that guy. Yeah, loves great.
Speaker 4: But without any additional information, if you had to take Rob Razinski or the field to be the next general man manager of the Vikings, do you take Brazinski or do you think they go outside?
Speaker 2: Good? U gotta be right. Brazinski or the field?
Speaker 3: Now this is not this is what I think will correct Now. I would hire, but what do you think is gonna happen? I would take the field, take the field, saws Brazinski or the.
Speaker 2: Can I can I qualify it? Sure? I'm not sure he wants it. Oh, that's part of it too.
Speaker 8: I would take the field, and I would say the leader on the field is the Broncos GM Patton.
Speaker 2: He's the leader in.
Speaker 3: General, George S. Patton.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's still alive. That's the I would say, it's that guy. Who's the other guy? Tambers said that then was repeated at two o'clock.
Speaker 2: And the Seahawks dude, yeah, okay, next Wednesday. By the way, I'm taking the Field as well. What's the next Wednesday? The guy at two o'clock.
Speaker 8: Oh, yeah, to be here, Yeah, for our Masters better you win probably, Yeah, you're in.
Speaker 2: I hated giving Kevin Gorg two dollars. Yeah, but he's Kevin Guard's the best. It is a tremendous yeah, outstanding. Yeah, man, of course. Yeah.
Speaker 4: There's like two or three people that all of us are again universally okay with giving money to. Then there's the rest of us that are like anybody with sauce, anybody with sauce, anybody would sauce.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yea, Like this is how it's going to be next Wednesday too. Yeah, I'm in. Don't tell Taylor. I think she's gonna hear about it. Yeah it, you're right there. Huh. But what if you win? Yeah, we're there.
Speaker 4: You know the ten percent rule? Right again, you're relatively new to the show, so you need to learn this. You know the ten percent rule when it comes to gambling.
Speaker 2: No, let's say you win three grand in the power Trip Master's better.
Speaker 4: Right slot machine with the train and the cat exactly. Let's say you win three grand? Okay, how much are you going to tell Taylor you won?
Speaker 2: I'll probably tell her I won three grand. No, no, Parker, you ignorant.
Speaker 4: Now the opposite is true as well. Let's say you go to Vegas with the power trip and you lose three grand. You lost three hundred, you lost three hundred. So if you win three grand, yeah, you tell her you win three hundred. Guess how much of that three hundred you give her?
Speaker 2: All of it? All of it? Oh okay, you say it's on me. This is what I want.
Speaker 4: Here's the three hundred dollars. Go buy yourself something nice. All right, I write this down, and you have twenty seven hundred dollars for more gambling.
Speaker 3: Because here's something they didn't tell me. It's either the ten percent roll or the fifty percent role.
Speaker 2: That's the brother brother. If you got to ask, if you can't it, oh boy, well done, hawk. Well, I gotta write this down a lot. No, don't write the hawk part down. Ten percent rule, yep? Who would lose three grand in Las Vegas?
Speaker 3: Somebody who's just getting started, rookie.
Speaker 2: Remember that time, Chris, you lost three grand? Yeah? Ten percent rule? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: Remember that time I lost three grand and we hadn't even gotten in the cab at the airport.
Speaker 8: Yet remember when you pointed the bonus out to me and I want it. You tried to ditch me and I followed you around.
Speaker 2: You're lucky. I thought about killing you. You almost handed me a hundred to go away. Well I've done it.
Speaker 4: Before, Man five in a second headlines later, Parker Fox is here.
Speaker 2: This is the Power Troop Morning Show on the fan.