Speaker 1: Were the roses?
Speaker 2: Amaya and gets the flowers and still gets angry, still upset. But does she have a point? Is there something there? Is there something going on? Comments from listeners here on the Mojoe on in the morning show, Linda, what's up?
Speaker 1: It's were the roses? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Hey Man's morning?
Speaker 4: So we can't pass what he said. He said that she's driving the male co workers home every single day.
Speaker 5: Okay, so have they talked about it?
Speaker 4: Is that something he doesn't like she's still doing.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about this for a second, because we did ask her that question, and I will tell you this, I wish I had the tape running when it was going on.
Speaker 1: Asked her about that.
Speaker 2: She said that it was a one time deal, something that he's upset about. He obviously still is bringing this thing up. That is a very good point. These guys have an issue as far as trust is concerned. But is him throwing that back in her face a way to deflect off of himself Because a lot of people would say the moment that he just goes, well, you're the one that's cheating, makes you think that there's something going on there or your thoughts on that Linda.
Speaker 4: I think it's a double much sword because I feel like women do this every day and now men are starting to do it every single day because that I've pind of situations where I've been accused off of one thing that was miscommunicated, and in that case, I'm leaving because at that point, you don't trust me and you don't trust my words.
Speaker 6: So what are we even doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I listen, I get you that there is something to these guys. I thought it was just a nice thing, like the guy sent the flowers. I mean, it was not even a question, and I don't think he knew who he were, so it wasn't that so get into that deal. I mean the guy, you know, kind of mumbled his way through the whole war of the roses. But she was not happy, and they do not see him. Honestly, they didn't sound like a match like they didn't sound usually when you get couples that are on and you talk to them, you're like, oh, these guys actually sound like they're into each other. They don't sound like they're in there.
Speaker 7: They both started like they were or they both sounded, excuse me, like they were trying to pick a fight.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but like to her point though, it seems like he's been pulling back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all of a sudden not posting. And I said this when we were talking to her. Get that to me as a was a really big thing. If you're posting, posting, posting, posting, and then all of a sudden it's like nothing.
Speaker 2: Why I do want to ask this question about posting. I want to ask the question about the amount of times that your significant others should post you or you know, if they don't post you, because I think that there are some people that look at it as there has to be a certain on a post about you in order for you to be out there too, every one of their people that follow them. You know, it's kind of it so you know what, it's kind of like, It's like, you know how dogs mark their territory, it's your version of marking your territory, of peeing on your spot.
Speaker 1: Crazy analogy.
Speaker 8: I've been in relationships now I'm obviously I'm on the radio, and I think the gifts that God have given me has given me has put me in positions to where I have to be public, even though I prefer to be private. So my personal life outside of like this and the things that I do. I don't like talking about my personal life, like my friends have been like, we've learned more about you on this show than we've known about your entire life. That's just how I live in relationships. I'm kind of the same way. But I've been involved with people who felt this though, And I don't know if it's in security or if it's just the times of social media that we're in that if you're not quote unquote showcasing me or posting me, you must mean or that must mean you're hiding me.
Speaker 1: Isn't always a quite in that way.
Speaker 8: He's just I don't want the world to be into something that's so private and so sacred.
Speaker 7: Wes stated a girl that was this was a topic of conversation and a point of contention between them all the time, and he said she would constantly either be sending.
Speaker 1: Him photos to post of her.
Speaker 7: Or they would get into arguments of why he was not posting her, and it was it was one of the reasons why he was like, this person is not my person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight. I want to talk about that about not posting on social media and does that equate to cheating or hiding something?
Speaker 1: What's up, Tyler High?
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning everybody. Well, I don't think that posting your significant other on social media is necessary at all. I think doing too much of that is actually unhealthier. Maybe there's like some unhealthy reasons underlying why that's happening. I just am speaking from.
Speaker 1: Experience here, what's your experience.
Speaker 3: So the relationship I was in before the one i'm currently and she would post, not I wouldn't say super frequently, but it was a lot more frequently than me. I just wouldn't really post other than the occasions, you know, maybe a birthday or something like that. But it was randomness, but it was also it seemed like possessiveness.
Speaker 9: And looking back on it now being removed, there were a lot of signs like in the relationship going on at the time as well that I just was ignorant too.
Speaker 3: But now my girlfriend and I don't post each other on social media at all, and there's still issues there, So that's an interesting one.
Speaker 2: I do think that if things go through a drastic change where somebody you know doesn't now all of a sudden posts and they were posting me for it does make me think that, but they can also go back and look at the past posts and realize that they're in a relationship. But dave on what's up its mojo in the morning, Hi, what was going on?
Speaker 1: Was going on?
Speaker 5: So my perspective, I think maybe a miamieds to take a step back, think of think things through with the whole taking and got home from work with her boyfriend posting her and you know they going out on days probably doing the work for her, and did she posts him It probably felt like a little embarrassing, especially if she didn't communicate that with him. So just they really just got a lot of bad miscommunication going on. But the whole posting on social media thing, that's only as important as the two individuals make it.
Speaker 3: So sense, it's very important to her he should.
Speaker 5: At least oblige do something. Yeah, tell her why he's not doing anything?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so if you're I think if she wants, if that's something that she wants, let her have a little bit of that.
Speaker 8: I get it, But I always think of why why do you need it so bad?
Speaker 1: Because it makes her feel more secure?
Speaker 8: Yeah, then then am I not doing something that I need to be doing in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Where the only pointing.
Speaker 8: But I'm saying that's weak as hell. Well, if the way that you feel secure in our relationship's.
Speaker 1: Got no, but there's got to be other stuff there.
Speaker 7: So what you're saying, I think it's I think it's what Mojo said of then it's public, then everybody knows.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 7: Look, we know we all know people who are posting the hell out of their significant others and they're still doing stuff behind the scenes. So that is definitely not a guarantee that.
Speaker 1: But there's also a drastic change in this. He used to post her now he's not.
Speaker 8: That's why I asked, was it willingly or was it because I've been in relationships where people say I need you to post me and I was like forced to do it?
Speaker 1: Hey, Cas, what's up?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 10: I would just like to say with the posting things, some people post too much, right all the time. I think if you're avoiding posts in me, if we're out at dinner and you're just posting the plate, that's the problem. Right, Where are Vaca people just posting to stand and I'm right next. But if you're you know, if you're at home and you're like, oh, I'm playing Roses today. Why I'm not there?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 10: You know? But it's something where I should be included. I would steal some kind of way because some people post like I'm painting my nails. Okay, well who cares?
Speaker 1: Right right? Exactly?
Speaker 10: Yeah, you can tell that they're avoiding it. But like the last caller, if it's an issue, just throw them in there. Hey remember this guy I'm still with exactly subliged Sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with you, I Capria, what's up? Its Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 11: Hey, guys, I just wanted to say because I've been in situations where I was in a relationship and he was posting me, but he was cheating.
Speaker 1: So I learned from.
Speaker 11: That and I never post my significant other on social media because it's embarrassing to be with someone and they're posting you for the world to see, as if there's go Matt Lee in love and then all the time, the whole time they're cheating on you and you not knowing that, than you're posting them and now you look stupid.
Speaker 2: So you let that one time change you as far as being that scarred that you won't post anybody.
Speaker 1: Now, absolutely how many times?
Speaker 2: Well, why do you you If that was the case, then all of a sudden, you're gonna say the first time a guy cheats on you, you're going to.
Speaker 1: Girls, because why do you got to do that? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, I think you got to give it a little bit, you know of Uh, that was just him.
Speaker 1: Uh, Lisa, what's up?
Speaker 6: Hey, Mojo? How's it going?
Speaker 1: You know what? Lisa's going? Good? How much are you posting your man?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: I don't really post him because I've actually been in a relationship with him for eight years and he's never once posted anything about me.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's this, there's something there. Why is he What does he post on his social media?
Speaker 6: Well, he supposedly says that he doesn't post anything, but as we know, there's a way to hide those kind of things or hide your postings from your significant others. So it's always been a sore spot for us. He just tells me I'm never on.
Speaker 7: Facebook, but you know that he posts, but he specifically hides you from seeing it.
Speaker 6: No, I don't know if he posts because as we all know, there is a way to block. Yes, certain people, I'm seeing your posts so I always have people kind of check up on his profile to see if he's posted anything. Ever happened and we've been together for eight years, hardon, has it ever happened that.
Speaker 7: He did post something and then blocked you from seeing it.
Speaker 6: Well, I've posted things on his social media and then they disappear.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's so.
Speaker 2: He's so you tag him in it and he he It will go up on his social and he'll go back to it and he'll block it so that it doesn't check.
Speaker 6: Well, he denies that he does it, but I'll post something like it's his birthday. I'll post and he'll then it's on. It's gone a few minutes later. But we've been together eight years, and even some of his friends we ran into a golf oppings and they asked, who I am?
Speaker 2: Lisa. There's something to that. That's weird, man, got why are you staying in this?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know. We've been together, like I said, for eight years, but pretty much most of the important people in his life don't even know I exist.
Speaker 1: That's who I have children together.
Speaker 6: No, we're beyond that point.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that's amazing. That is really kind of sad. That makes me really sad. It's not uncommon though, I mean, we got a whole on a second.
Speaker 7: We've got our guys that don't post yeah, period, that don't have social media period. But to have it and to only block your significant other of eight years from seeing stuff is well.
Speaker 2: No, she's well, but she also says that it's not even so much blocking from seeing it. She'll post something that gets on his account and then she he he'll purposely go to it and take it off.
Speaker 7: No, I understand that part, but did you hear what else she said of You know, if you post a story, you can select certain people that you don't want to see that story.
Speaker 1: And that's what he was doing to her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's doing it in real life. That's a that's a crazy one. Don't even know her all right. Wore the roses on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 1: This is the whole of the second date.
Speaker 9: Up days wore the Roses the Throwback throw Down and thirty This is Moju in the Morning