Speaker 1: All right, Mojo in the Morning Show. Anna was invited to uh, kind of a wild party this weekend. What was the party?
Speaker 2: I am attending a dog's birthday party. Oh yeah, one of my good friends is throwing a party. Yeah, she's having a birthday party for her dog. And I'm just I'm not a big pet person to begin with, so I don't really want to go, especially if there's gonna be a lot of gross dogs there. But I'm going simply because this is such a random thing in my mind and I need to.
Speaker 1: See you or something different her house.
Speaker 2: It's at this place called bark Side, which I'm not even familiar.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: I think you can drink and eat there.
Speaker 5: Oh really, it's like a dog park mixed with I think it's a bar.
Speaker 4: It's teah.
Speaker 2: It's in Detroit, But I don't know what is protocol, Like do I bring this dog a gift? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You got to bring like a treat or something.
Speaker 2: And then those one step further. She asked us to dress inspired by her dog.
Speaker 4: There is no way.
Speaker 5: Wait, Okay, I think the party idea is actually kind of cute, but dressing, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: I don't even know.
Speaker 4: Like it's admired. Let me read something.
Speaker 2: What this says? I wasn't understanding it either. It says the theme is Soul. That's her dog's name. Show us your best impression? Do I put on like dog?
Speaker 3: Ear? No?
Speaker 6: Is this gotta be like people who have pets, like bring your pit and maybe dress them like the dogs?
Speaker 4: She can't. It's a girl. Yeah, she can't expect adults to dress like a dog? What can I can?
Speaker 1: I got to see the invitation because I want to see the invitation to see if any of this is actually true. You are you have a party to go to for a dog this weekend, and you're going to have to dress up? It's a costume party for years?
Speaker 2: Yes, it says the theme is soul.
Speaker 4: How long have you been friends with this person?
Speaker 2: Oh? Why since I first moved to Detroit, so at least five years. But I'm thinking, like, her dog's name is Soul, that means sun.
Speaker 4: I'll wear yellow. Oh see, there you go?
Speaker 2: But or am I supposed to like? I don't know what's the best impression of this dog?
Speaker 1: Shouldn't dog parties be the same thing as kid parties? You only invite people with them, so instead of inviting, you know, everybody to your kids party birthday party.
Speaker 4: You only invite the people that have kids to it like this with dogs.
Speaker 6: No, because you have friends who like your kids, you would invite them if they don't have to always so I don't. But you never asked them to dress inspired by your child.
Speaker 4: That's the weird cart.
Speaker 5: Everything else about it is actually fine to me.
Speaker 2: And I was talking to her about it, and I was asking what else was going to be there, and she was like, well, I feel really bad because I don't think I have enough friends for my dog, Like I have a lot of humans coming, but only like one or two other dogs.
Speaker 4: By the way, there is a barn by the way. This is white people. Sit boy. I'm glad you said it. And I don't like to go down way the whole time. I'm sorry. This is this is this is?
Speaker 2: What is she? No, she's very black, she's Haitian.
Speaker 4: She's Asian.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she's hung out with you too long, she's been you take her to White Lake.
Speaker 4: I'm the one who doesn't like dogs. What's going on, Cody? How you doing? Hey?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 4: Is your friend expecting people to go around.
Speaker 2: People's But I should ask you have to bring a gift. Yeah, and it says it says gifts are welcome and do your best cosplay. Wow, So maybe I am sniffing by.
Speaker 4: The gift thing.
Speaker 6: I completely understand chew toy something like that.
Speaker 4: That's normal. I should wear a collar.
Speaker 1: I'm that's a different kind of party. That party takes place late at night. That's like the middle of the night doggy stuff. Yeah. Eight four four Mojoe Live eight four four six six five six five four eight text what's going on?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Is a nine five five zeros?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 4: What's going on? Sam?
Speaker 2: Hi? How are you?
Speaker 4: Good morning? I'm doing good. You have to bark? What's happening?
Speaker 2: Nothing much, I hear.
Speaker 4: We're talking about dog birthday parties. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I threw my dog a birthday party every half birthday and yearly. She had cared food, invite all of her friends, custom made cake.
Speaker 4: We had a custom photo.
Speaker 2: Backdrop for her and props. Yeah, with her face on everything.
Speaker 1: Hey, just for research sake, we're asking listeners today how old are you and are you single?
Speaker 2: I'm twenty three and I am not single though.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that was that was That was my way of trying to figure out. Yeah, what does your man think of this? What does he think about this?
Speaker 2: Oh? He's all for it.
Speaker 4: His dog comes too, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Perfect for each other. Wow, that's love right there. I thought she was single for showing I need too.
Speaker 2: I think it's more common than you think. Like Bianca told me she went to a birthday party for a dog.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know kel Dian's had dogs.
Speaker 4: Keys and parties for any occasion.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that. I thought kel Dian's never had dogs. I've been to many Keldian's houses and they have white tile.
Speaker 4: They do not want.
Speaker 5: Animals around West State of a girl who threw a puppy shower when she got a puppy because she knew she wasn't going to have kids and she wanted gifts for the dogs.
Speaker 4: Wait, I kind of like a puppy shower. Aren't you glad? By the way that he didn't marry that girl?
Speaker 1: There was no chance in el Wes was marrying that girl.
Speaker 4: What's going on, Nancy? Okay?
Speaker 3: I understand coming and bringing a gift, but when they're asking you to dress up, I think that's like incognito, a whole other type of party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's going to be it's gonna be a swingers thing going on there. There's gonna be no dogs there. Maybe that dog is just a name for something I don't know. Maybe maybe this is uh what is it called something?
Speaker 4: Play? What is it? Uh? Yeah? That only play? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Emily?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 6: Hi? I'm good.
Speaker 7: How are you guys doing?
Speaker 4: We're doing great? What's going on?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 7: I have a golden doodle whose names to coincidence, he's going to be three actually on Tuesdays, and every year I've thrown him a birthday party.
Speaker 3: His names Thanks, So I invite all his favorite people.
Speaker 4: He gets his favorite Who are his favorite people?
Speaker 3: I want?
Speaker 4: I want to know who's on the list of people inviting?
Speaker 7: Well, I have to shout out his of course, yeah, Pops, my sister, her boyfriend, of course, his grandma so, and then like some of my best friends.
Speaker 2: Are there people he doesn't get along with that you will not invite.
Speaker 3: No, he kind of just lots everybody. I mean, so I have like people that he obviously.
Speaker 7: Like the best, like Gig, but no, there's no room he really doesn't like.
Speaker 6: Have you ever been to a puppy party where they actually to dress up inspired by the dogs.
Speaker 3: I have not I have had people come to his birthday party like wearing like something like you know, like dog like merged like dog.
Speaker 4: Mom or like dressed up as Scooby Doo.
Speaker 7: Nothing dressed up like the dogs.
Speaker 4: Scooby Dooby do.
Speaker 1: We have a very nice person, uh Marissa, who babysits or dog sits for Henry and Louis.
Speaker 4: And it's funny.
Speaker 1: At Halloween time she gets them costumes and she invites them to a costume party and then uh, you know, at winter time she puts like vests on them and boots and stuff like that, and then she'll ask me like and by the way, I think the dogs honestly, Like when Chelsea and I have Marissa dogsit compared to us watch because they get nothing like you know what I mean. But there are people that are just into dogs and I get it. Hold On, Lenny wants to call up because this is an honor. Lenny, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so my dog Mojo, Well we have Mojos, Bike and Shannon.
Speaker 4: We talked. We talked to you before, haven't we did you rescue them?
Speaker 1: Yes, Lenny, we talked to you some time ago when you did this, I remember.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: Out of all the dogs here, Out of all the dogs Mojo, Spike, and Shannon, which which dog do you hate?
Speaker 4: And which dog do you love that works? You made me a cat. Think about it. I hate cats. Which which one peas all over the place? Spike? Actually, Mojo is very emotionally.
Speaker 5: He's the emotional dog.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: If you want more animals, we've got more people here. We've got we've added some to the show.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 6: We got cat even and uh, you gotta get a black lad. That's what I wanted to like.