Speaker 1: Morning, lady and gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I'm like a dog in heat.
Speaker 3: I woke up yesterday morning with us free of us to start later, please, I could never know what the day with us for.
Speaker 2: Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key demogram super duper.
Speaker 4: That's nice.
Speaker 2: Fight a goo Nito gay, Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 5: It is the fifth day of February twenty twenty six. Good morning everybody, and welcome to the Power Trip. Morning Joe. Here we are, ladies and gentlemen on a Thursday, best day of the week. Tommy Olsen, I think so, I hope so. Ben Leber, I think so.
Speaker 2: I hope so.
Speaker 5: No Fargoflagh though he's out doing some work, but we'll talk to him soon. And a cast two thousands and dot com damn pallisero. As we get ready for the Super Bowl, ladies and gentlemen, almost forgot a super Bowl weekend. I mean, how could you do that? So let's get her started. Here's some comedy from a comedian I found you yesterday. Emily Catialano C A. T. A. L.
Speaker 2: A n O.
Speaker 5: I never heard of her. She popped up at my algorithm. Uh, and I'm so glad she did. Here's a new new to me comedian Emily Catalano, so comedy on a Thursday morning. Check her out and come on in. I'm so glad you're here.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not trying to size shame. I don't think size matters at all, Like to me anyways, I kind of look at the size of your the same way I look at the size of your bank account. Like to me, it doesn't matter no matter what you're working with, I'm going to completely drain it. That's just me, though. You know. I'm seeing someone, I'm dating someone. I have a boyfriend, and yeah, he's got a pretty big bank account, still working on it now. My boyfriend, he's great, but he has the same name as my brother. Anthony is their name, And I was like, I can't do that, so I just call him sweet Buns. He hates it. He does not care for it. But then I explained to him. I was like, well, I got to save Anthony for my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: So sweet Walls is on your side.
Speaker 7: You hear the distance Thunger's Zach.
Speaker 2: H right, Welcome to the Power Trip Morning Joe, Thursday, Feb five, Feb five. We are all here. That's a sauce over there. There's Chris over there, there's Zach over there. My name's Corey. Hi, Corey. Can't wait to hear what Tommy says today on and off the air.
Speaker 1: You never know.
Speaker 2: It's been the wheel kids say, the darm What are you talking about? He's not here today, He's in Flora. God did he tell us that? I think so?
Speaker 1: And I was text with him last night because he was texting me and I was texting him amazing hot rods about eighteen times.
Speaker 2: And then he said, you guys were talking.
Speaker 1: About baby Birdie and He's like, remind me next time, and I'll tell you a story.
Speaker 2: Oh dear God, And I go, wait, are you not in tomorrow?
Speaker 1: He goes, no, I'm in Florida. And then he sent me like, what a buzzkill? Where in Florida? And what the area of Florida he's in? His called and you know, yeah, the Gaborhood. He said, Okay, I do remember this from a week ago. The gab damnit. He has gone today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not allowed to do that, but he'll be back. I'm pretty sure next Thursday. What does that do? What does that do for us today? Do anything for me? Am? I going to know it does zero? But I always had to talk football with liber in dot com. Tom. Yeah. Yeah. By the way, I was going to see if Tom was going to play could play initials tomorrow? But he said he can't because he's in California, So I assume he's You're going to be checking in super early from Santa Clara slash San Francisco.
Speaker 1: He there were a bunch of rumors about the vikings that he shut down with Rich Eisen over the week, such as I think it was the ones it was about Quacy and KOs not getting along. He said that's I think he said that's false. And then there's a couple other ones that I'll figure out by the time he's on cool.
Speaker 5: Did you ask Parkrr Fox if he could play well tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I asked Ryan Carter. We haven't seen our guy Carts in a while. Oh yeah, our guy Carts. I watched him on TV last night though he was in Nashville last night. Park Or what a game that was? Yeah? Outstanding?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Parkour Fox last yesterday was trying Hawk and I didn't read the room well, but he kept asking, hey, who's playing on Friday, and both Hawk and I I realized.
Speaker 2: That I was walking away, but I didn't have time to turn around. Yeah that he was like, what is it? He supposed to catch his flight tomorrow anyway, but he's I'm looking to hit one more time. I wanted to play Initials and then jump on a flight. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And by the way, the next two fridays, I am going to have to leave the show early both days, So you're gonna have to have Initials place for me the next two fridays.
Speaker 2: Sounds good, all right?
Speaker 5: Montreal next week and Buffalo the week after that, and both places it's not easy to get to.
Speaker 2: I believe in Minneapolis, Yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 5: They used to fly We used to fly straight to Buffalo. I can't get a flight straight to Buffalo anymore.
Speaker 2: So where do you fly into?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm I had I have to fly into Pittsburgh. There were three choices, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, or Toronto. Toronto obvious complications because you have to you know, and I have to get from here to there on Friday, right right, I'm just going to anyway, Cleveland's always a roll of the dice because it may be nineteen feet of snow. So I figured Pittsburgh was a better chance.
Speaker 2: At a three hour drive two and a half, Oh that's it. Yeah, I don't know, just in my mind it feels like it would be longer than more.
Speaker 5: Could agree more Syracuse a little under two hours, Pittsburgh a little under three hours, Cleveland just two hours, Toronto like an hour and ten minutes, all those that.
Speaker 2: Close to Buffalo, New York. Wow, I had no idea.
Speaker 5: So flying into Pittsburgh and driving from there, and then that's the week after. But next week Montreal, Montreal, Montreal.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to it. Man, never been to Montreal. Definitely want to go. I've heard it's great. It'll be interesting to see if it's fun this time of year. But still you'll figure it out. You'll figure it out. They'll figure it out.
Speaker 5: I hear that there's there's a basically legal prostitution.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I think carboy will be that's always a fun phrase.
Speaker 2: Basically legal. Here's the reason. Basically, with all due respect, right, Sauce told me, Oh, okay, he also told respect. He also just told this Pella Sero debunked like seven rumors and then named half of one I'm sorry, which is basically seven rumors. Yeah, I don't know, is it exactly? Do a quick Google AI search and figured out what the hell is going on with the prostitution scenario or situation. Nobody cares what your computer says. You're not on a list, remember when?
Speaker 5: And I think it's h is an anchor memory goes six the time, it works every time. That's how it was for Saucewers. Tell me about the prostitution situation because he goes like this, He goes, prostitution is legal there, and I go really goes, well, so.
Speaker 2: Let me make twenty percent of the time you'll never get arrested.
Speaker 5: Let me finish my version. You can tell the truth, because this is what I remember well, and I knew right then, Well, you didn't. Well, when you go into the strip clubs, don't do anything you want. I go, really, well, that's what Ryan's brother Johnson told.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, so a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend, so that you can go absolutely bonkers at the club.
Speaker 1: I've never been there, but yeah, a friend of ours told me that it's Land of the Fly or Lord of the Flies.
Speaker 2: You can just go nuts, yes, in the clubs that are on the street, because you know.
Speaker 1: I think, I mean I think in the club like I said, I've never been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great songdi Yeah.
Speaker 1: In Canada, including Montreal, the selling of sexual services is legal, but purchasing them is a criminal offense.
Speaker 5: So I can try to sell my sex, yeah, correct, but.
Speaker 2: If somebody actually buys it, they're in trouble, not you for selling it.
Speaker 5: That's a reframing for the prostitutes.
Speaker 2: That is a reframe. Welcome.
Speaker 5: She goes, you want to have a good time, And I'm like, let me ask you a question. Do you want to have an average time?
Speaker 2: What if you sell to yourselves to each other? It's a great yeah. And then like you get like half off.
Speaker 1: Right, it's it's that's how that's how the gets paid.
Speaker 2: Right is the price difference? Right, you negotiate a price difference. Then you're both selling it. Then you're both in trouble because.
Speaker 5: I'm going to write a letter to her. Excuse me, man, but I only got half off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was trying to find a loophole, but I actually got both people in trouble, right, because then they both would be buying it even though they're both also selling it. Right, man, this is like an exception. Yeah, I don't understand. I don't get it.
Speaker 5: I understand, but anyway, I wasn't going to do it anyway.
Speaker 2: I just yeah, that's not you. That's wrong with your eye. Yeah, are you okay? No? No, but again, everybody there basically speaks French anyway, So if you get busted, just go I no speak English.
Speaker 1: I said, yeah, exactly how you say.
Speaker 5: But I will say this. You guys remember me talking about my massage the other day. For sure, you remember how this spent the whole time thinking how much she hated her life.
Speaker 2: Can imagine I was paying for sex the entire time.
Speaker 5: I'd be like, God, I'm so sorry, and I'd be like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how do you have fun? If you have any fun? And I can I know this from experience.
Speaker 1: I've been there, right, because I have to think that, like like adult film, you know, actors and actresses have to perform.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, this is permanent, this is this is a movie you're making. Prostitutes are like, we just hurry up and get this over with. You're not they're not You're not watching the sequel, right, It's a one time act with that gal. So she doesn't care. She just wants it over with. Yeah, just do what are you gonna do? He just wrapped this up? Please.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm looking for a hooker with a heart of gold.
Speaker 2: Thanks. So, yeah, that's that does like community theater.
Speaker 5: I want one that's working her way through college.
Speaker 2: Sure, thanks.
Speaker 1: Neil Young Neo Young from the Matrix it was it was a prequel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so yeah, there you go Montreal, I.
Speaker 2: Said, yeah, that sounds pretty cool. Act here. It's a beautiful city. I hear everywhere in Canada is beautiful. I haven't been to Canada. I think I went to I don't know, Winnipeg when I was like ten or something. I forget. But that's it, man. Everybody says Baff is unbelievable, and.
Speaker 5: Baff is the most beautiful thing. I've seen him at these ice.
Speaker 2: That's what I've heard. I've heard the Vancouver slash Whistler area for skiing and snowboarding its second to none. And then Vancouver is beautiful in general, even in the summer. But I would love to go to the West coast. Speaking of that.
Speaker 5: I was listening to Bump yesterday and he was talking about sports, and it reminded me of you, Corey, going, that's never happened.
Speaker 2: No, that never happens, especially sports related.
Speaker 5: Trying to ski down a hill just at your level, right and not saying you're much better than I am.
Speaker 2: With a rupture a little bit. Yeah, yeah, I don't get it. Look, you're you know, I've heard a lot of people talk about Lindsay Vaughan in the last two or three days. In a in a skiing scenario or a snowboard scenario, there's a lot of your lower leg that's kind of locked in, right, there's a lot of brace too, You're locked in there. And everybody that's responding to well, should she be doing this? Can she do this at all? It's if you get a really, really really firm knee brace, there's not much more damage you can do to it. So it's just can she tolerated? Yeah? The pain? I don't know, man, Like I don't, you know, I couldn't do it, But it's gonna be unbelievable if she can. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's gonna be awesome. I mean, it's gonna be arguably the story of the Olympics. If she can figure this out many times your MIC's on, can afford her enough money in the world. Yeah, man, Yeah, don't know they do that. My house, my car, my bank account. It's still not enough. Yeah, damn it. I think you're so wel buddy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we the only thing we got in common is bad knees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have fake one, I do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she has a partially fake one too. Did you listen to Bump He ran through her injuries yesterday that she's had in her life.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 5: He I think it was Gerzy that said it sounds like like a football player injury list, Like you can't believe it. So many broken bones, so many broken ankles, so many.
Speaker 2: I bet that's not uncommon for skears, you know, you know, especially when you have to go balls to the wall and have zero fear when you're going at the speech she's going. So my guess is lower body injuries is super common. Yeah, but a lot of times it's a career ender or a career derailer.
Speaker 1: But she just keeps kicking ass or like that one gentleman prevents you probably from having children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Frenchman. Yeah, oh the Frenchman. No, I'm all I'm all eyes on on Lindsay Vaughan. I'm gonna be watching her for sure.
Speaker 5: Our guy Tom Stete started doing TV last night.
Speaker 2: I think, well, they did have some curling free limbs yesterday, and I believe there's more mixed doubles today.
Speaker 5: And I think I think last night he started makes sense.
Speaker 2: Oh there he is. Oh the gate to the groin.
Speaker 8: For Yanni compared Ron and you could hear it.
Speaker 2: Can't wait for downhill game out. I freaking love the Olympics. They have already started technically, but the opening ceremonies are tomorrow and then the next two weeks of NonStop badass stuff. Yeah, I freaking love it.
Speaker 5: It'd be great, you know, it'll be fun. Is being that it's our twenty fifth year. We should start accumulating interviews with people like the announcer who said that, Yeah, we find that. Get him on the show, you know, try to get the lady from Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: I remember we met the people at what it was they where did we meet them? Where they were like they just flat out they called her, Yeah, they called her.
Speaker 1: I facetimed with her with the lady outside. Uh well, I was you guys are doing in the box? They came out and yeah they were, Yeah, we were.
Speaker 2: That was nuts.
Speaker 5: Remember we tried that. We were like, we're gonna get her on. She wanted money. Yeah, like you don't understaid iHeart good luck with that. We'd like money as well.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a year we remember we were gonna fly here in for the State Fair and who's paying for it?
Speaker 2: They were like, I don't know, not us? Yeah, no way, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I reached out to ninety three X. They thought about it. They were going to call the fire in force. The company said, yes.
Speaker 2: That's they're on the ASP. Yeah they sure are. They sure part of the iHeart family. Technically, more of the Power to Money show after this on the Fan.
Speaker 5: That first segment was brought to you by our friends and Pilders are remindlers, and Pilders were reminders. I thank you.
Speaker 2: Those were others. Hey, I know, we'll get to it next segment. But all three of our squads last night, pretty dramatic wins. Yeah right, unbelievable upset by the Gopher basketball team, a crazy start for the wild and an awesome finish for the Minnesota Wild and then the Wolves struggled all freaking game long until it mattered the most, and then Aunt turned it on and the Wolves found a way to win. So all three squads win. Yeah, in dramatic fashion. Will break it down next segment. Pretty cool. Yeah, man, question you they go first? Man, shout out to Niko. Yeah. And they played what seven guys again?
Speaker 1: And I think everyone for Michigan State played in riddles inbounds.
Speaker 2: Lobs it down to Austin behind the two cups. It doesn't matter game, it's over.
Speaker 8: The golfer sat Michigan State, Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Lyes Hier wired it's a part.
Speaker 8: Storm at the barn for seventy six, Michigan State seventy three and the looking skin is over in quite impressive fashion.
Speaker 2: Damn if Grimm is here this morning, come on in, Grimmer. By the way, is the Are all those people still here during the reno? I doubt I haven't seen anything.
Speaker 5: So I haven't seen hardly anyone at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder if they're even in the building. I wonder if Grimmer is even working from here for the next handful of months. I haven't seen them once the movement, I think too.
Speaker 5: They're moving away from us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why are they going to do it?
Speaker 1: Well, we're downsizing by a lot, so so no more Grimmer.
Speaker 2: No, he won't be in the building. Probably not. Oh I love grim Where's it going, man?
Speaker 1: If you want to ask him, I don't think I'm at liberty to stay to say.
Speaker 2: I've heard it a lot of it was Montreal or something. Oh yeah, that sounds like him. That checks out. Selicon Valady be with this girl and told him to go to Montreal deter You.
Speaker 5: Know, we haven't heard from him since that happened.
Speaker 2: He's got to be pissed.
Speaker 5: I didn't even know what you're talking. I wasn't here, so I have no blame involved here.
Speaker 1: He was walking to the studio and he just turned his Yeah he Abe Simpson did.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We haven't talked to him since.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: Look, people understand this. This whole station is a bunch of bits. So you say you basically have a digital girlfriend. That's what you're known for from here on out.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure you do a million different broadcasts and you're great at your job, but you talk to a robot check.
Speaker 1: And now that's your entire identity. It's like a bad rumor in high school.
Speaker 2: Exactly. I don't remember he claimed that he did. Michael Andre didn't have one. Yeah he didn't name her.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's something filthy cinnamon.
Speaker 1: Carol Baskin Hawkwood tricksy See those are for kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah they still make those, of.
Speaker 1: Course those are Wow. I don't even think people eat cereal anymore. Thank you, you're welcome. Ryan, Yeah they do.
Speaker 2: How can you do that? I'm sorry. I like how all three of us immediately knew I meant.
Speaker 1: Like kids because you said tricks are for I'm so stupid.
Speaker 2: People stopped having lacy years ago.
Speaker 5: God, nobody listens to radio anymore.
Speaker 2: I meant like kids for.
Speaker 3: A car.
Speaker 2: God, I'm so dumb. I'm sorry. God. I was gonna go get chicken fingers for lunch today. I don't think those places are open anymore. I'm not cam it.
Speaker 1: This is what I hate about myself. You like Tommy from Tommy. Let me tell you why I a salesman.
Speaker 2: At this job. I like kids. That doesn't make it bad. It's like cereal real yeah, old boxes.
Speaker 1: I only get the Cheerios protein one. Oh sure, sure, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: That, did it? God, I'm stupid.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: No, kids still love cereal, well they should. They should get cheerios protein cinnamon or the cookies and cream.
Speaker 2: Haven't tried the cookies and creamcase the cinnamon one is legitimately good. I'm not paid to say that. I just agree with you. It's really good. It's legit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I gotta try that cookies and cream.
Speaker 2: That sounds it sounds alright. Actually, I'm gonna be mad at myself for the rest of the day. They used to have that frosted cheerios that was awesome. I don't know if they still do, but I don't know that is good. The the goat is still just honey nut cheerios. So hard to beat honey nut cereals. It's peanut butter and hacolate cheerios. Those are the best. I don't think they make them anymore, but those are outstain. I never had it. I had.
Speaker 5: Uh s'mores cereal.
Speaker 2: The other day. Yeah, that sounds amazing. It was so good. Yeah it was.
Speaker 5: I don't even know who makes it, but I can't find it anywhere else like I got it. I think at Coburns and I can't find it at coub or anyplace else, So I got to go back to Coburns just for a box of cereal. It's so good and then I eat it and it blows me up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird when you find a hidden jam at a non target kind of a grocery store, right, and it is some like Trader Joe's or something, and you're like, how many people buy this? Because it's amazing? But yeah, am I one of six people in the country that purchased this? Because it feels like a garage band. It's Seventh Street.
Speaker 1: Entry right right, it really is. Yeah, Rosie gets it. I don't know when you're gonna use that. I heard that yesterday. I was like, that's you're gonna drop that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that'll be perfect. Talk how about this? Zach just told this this during the break last commercial break. You know, every heart number in our system holds one hundred and fifty cuts, right, Zach says he's now almost two full past two full of Rosie drops, which means three hundred plus. Yeah, Rosie drops. There's no way we use all of them that we have him. Just in case.
Speaker 5: I'd like to know in a week how many I hit. Somebody keep track of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, don't say, because somebody's going to and we're gonna have like weekly reports for two years.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And if we start talking a lot of basketball the next couple of days, it's gonna go way up.
Speaker 2: Well, everybody's on Giannis watch today. How about the see this? Do you see the sneaky little note in the Warriors trade? No, so the Chris is Viere. You're gonna love this. It really is Serio's protein. I don't know people still did that. The Warriors traded Jonathan Kaminga and Buddy Heel to Atlanta for Chris Dops Porzingish Porzingis. But the reason why it's interesting for Wolves fans is the Warriors were one of the Warriors porzingis over in that studio. Max is lucky he's not here. The Warriors were one of like the four teams that were rumored to be in the mix for Jiannis. Right, it's basically the Wolves, the Heat, the Knicks, and the Warriors. Right, those were kind of the top four, right, give or take. Well, the Warriors are convinced that the Bucks aren't trading him by today. They think if it happens, it's going to be the offseason. So they are convinced the Bucks aren't moving him, so they pivoted and took Porzingis and got rid of Kamenga and Buddy Healed. Yeah, so whether they're writer or not is irrelevant. I just think it's interesting that they made this move because they think the Yannis thing is dead league wide. They think it's dead. He's not going anywhere, is it? Kelshi? Is that how you say it? Yep?
Speaker 1: He according to them or whatever it is, he's a seventy six percent chance to stay with MA, ten percent chance to trade it. I think if it would have happened, it would have happened yesterday.
Speaker 2: You know, it's nuts about I saw you tweeted a day or two ago that temporarily on draftickings, the Wolves went from twenty five to one.
Speaker 1: They still are to twelve to one. Right, There's still twelve to one right, right, So you only.
Speaker 2: Jump that high if you think Giannis correct is coming. So think think about what that means in terms of math for a second. And this is how depressing it is to be a Minnesota sports fan. If you are twenty five to one, right, that means in betting nods, you have a four percent chance to win the NBA title, right four? If you're twelve to one, it's about eight and change. So even if we empty the cabinet and say take everything you want, we'll take Giannis. Yeah, there's a ninety two percent chance we don't win the title. Isn't that nuts? Yeah? Now, in reality, is it really only eight percent? Probably not. It's probably slightly higher than that. But you're talking to You're still a massive long shot because it's it's a crapshoot. Once you get down to like the final what eight or so, almost any of those eight teams can win, and all eight of them have to beat the Oklahoma City Thunder, which is not going to be easy unless there's a major injury.
Speaker 1: And jaws or not jows shake Gildess, Alexander's out after the break.
Speaker 2: So do you you emptied the cabinet for a four percent increase? I don't know, man, I think you do be an awesome story. Yeah, yeah, I don't think it's happening. I know it's too bad, but I think I give them whatever they want.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine having Aunt and that guy on this team and just put a bunch of scrubs around him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard they don't want no scrubs, man, I heard that on the way in this morning. Yeah, great song.
Speaker 5: Now I can't stop singing it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to holler at people. Yeah, I can't believe you understand, like only from the other guy. Jeez. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you got it.
Speaker 5: You're doing that on purpose. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: God, that's such good. That's such a good bid man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just a throwaway bit the entire movie. Michael Keaton's dropping those slides.
Speaker 2: Guys. I don't know what you're saying. It is such an underrated movie. It didn't do anything. It's so good, but it did. I don't think it did well in the box office. It's just a cult classic. Yeah, don't go Chase on Waterfall? So good, captain. Come on. Oh, speaking of weird movie notes again, I'm just like Instagram is just feeding me with really cool behind the scenes movie stuff the last couple of weeks on my algorithm. Maybe it knows maybe maybe because I keep clicking on it so I keep getting intrigued. I saw about a thirty second clip of Bradley Cooper talking about the Hangover movies. Yeah, he said, when he was making the first Hangover, they were actually staying in Caesar's, right, And again, this is before his he broke out like that was his that was his breakout moment, was Hangover. He'd just been in a couple of smaller things before that, and he was a bad guy in the but it wasn't a household name, right, so they're all staying at Caesar's. He said, there's a scene where he's still got the tiger scrapes on the side of his neck and he goes into the elevator with the public and he completely forgot he still had the scrapes on his neck, and he's like, it's Vegas. Nobody knew, nobody cared. And he said he would go up to his room and there were days where he didn't know if this was a drama or a comedy, because he's like, today we had a guy get out of a trunk naked and he's were threatening to kill people. He's like, is this supposed to be funny? Yeah, And of course it's one of the great comedies in the last quarter century. It's so good. But he's like, I didn't even know if anybody was going to watch it. I didn't even know what we were making. I'm like, when you think about it like that, it's a dark ass movie, right, there's ransom and possible murder and there's a friend missing a.
Speaker 5: Great soundtrack too. Yeah, oh yes, I would never listen to that. Come on during that movie.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, yeah, it's a great film. So good. First one to ten. The second one is like. The second one is like a one, like on a second one is so bad. The third one is a four? Do they go back to Vegas? And the third one yeah, second one is like in Bangkak.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Third one's got John Goodman in it, and it's a kind of a it's a it's a circular script.
Speaker 2: But it was a perfect way to close the trilogy, right man.
Speaker 5: But I'm no good When he drump jumps out of the trunk and he's completely naked and you can't see his wiener, all I can think about is I feel your brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same when you got more than wiener.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pour mus pour muss.
Speaker 2: Oh jeez, I thought you were just referencing that's must situation. Man. I haven't watched the first one unedited in a long time. Yeah, I'm sure it holds up. It's fantastic.
Speaker 5: I can't watch it without like booking a trip to Vegas. Yeah, it showed you all the best parts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, through the World Series of Poker schedule is supposed to be out in the next week or two. I can't wait because that means I'm booking trips like I have. You know it's gonna be six or seven months in between Vegas trips. Come on, Yeah, I can't wait. And what's nuts about living in Minnesota is even though I'm booking a trip for June, it's gonna get me super pumped in February just to have it on the calendar. Yeah. It's like they always say about vacationing it in terms of like dopamine. You just need to look forward to something. Yeah, especially with the weather. Yeah, and I'll wait five months. What do I have to do? I got nothing to do nothing. Front Page Sports is next liber in like twenty five minutes. Sin is the power Trip wanting to show on the fan? All right, all right, lots to get to actually actually.
Speaker 5: Has a lot to get to hit.
Speaker 1: The sports nuts are time now for Front Paid Sports, Right, presented by Holidays station stores.
Speaker 2: Let's say station stores. Hey, yeah, shout out to Holidays. Cookies. By the way, you ever had the cookies at the holiday? Yeah, they're out. There's a whole bunch of them made for us throughout the day. Get to get the cookies today. Man, they got chocolate chips, they got seasonal ones. Always something different at holiday when it comes to cookies. Go get some cookies at holiday. Oh that sounds Oh, that sounds so good. Nobody eat if you will still get cookies.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry. I can't stop. You know I can't stop. We both were both did save the exact same time. I'm sorry, saw see with all due.
Speaker 2: Respect's just no find your very So you're doing great now, you were just trying. I've checked. You were just trying. You've tried it. Let's start with the Let's start with the upset. The Gophers were pretty sizable underdogs against number ten Michigan State. But the Gophers hold on and win seventy six seventy three. They had a halftime lead, they had a big lead in the second half, and then here come the Spartans and they made it very close. The last two minutes was a crazy push by the Spartans to come back and almost win it, but they hold on.
Speaker 1: The Gophers pull off the upset. Zero points from the bench.
Speaker 2: All seventy six Gopher points came from the five starters. So that's actually awesome and terrifying at the same time. Right, we just don't we don't have a lot of depth, We don't have a big rotation. Only seven guys played, but the two guys off the bench did not score. Jalen Crocker Johnson leads the way with twenty two points. Kate Tyson was seventeen. That ends the seven game losing streak. But it's also the first win over an AP to top ten team for the Gophers since January sixteenth of twenty twenty one. Wow, haven't he defeated a AP top ten team in five years? Imagine that was against number seven Michigan at the time.
Speaker 1: If the Gopher and they will, but imagine when that team has like they can go eight or nine deep. They're doing this with basically five players. As like you said, the bench didn't score. So the five players they have beat the tenth ranked team. That's a well coached team.
Speaker 2: Man, pretty cool win eleven and twelve now overall four and eight in the Big Ten. Michigan State falls to nineteen and four, now nine and three in the Big Ten. The Gophers host Maryland Super Bowl Sunday at one o'clock on this station.
Speaker 1: You would know that, but you delete the thing Abbott sends you immediately, Yeah, immediately. I don't even know why he sends it to me. I don't either.
Speaker 2: I used to care back of the day because that would include like sludge and lakes, schedule versus the Wolves, versus the fan out doors, and I'd be like, what nights am I on this week? I think that was the last time I checked and cared. You know. Yeah, he color codes it like he takes so much time to make it look good and make sure it's professional. He does a very good job. And I race to see how fast I can delete it. Yeah. The Minnesota Wild had a super strange and awesome game last night. Matt Boldie had a hat trick the first twelve minutes and fifty eight seconds of the first period, unbelievable, fastest hat trick from the start of the game in Minnesota whil to history. But the Nashville Predators wouldn't quit they kept coming back. It didn't matter what the Wild did. They get to overtime five to five before Boldie gets another point. He assists on the game winner to Jared Spurge and the Wild win six y five over the Prids in overtime. They've won five straight. They have the second most points in the NHL with seventy eight, just five points behind Colorado, who's struggling over the last ten or so. Leave Zach. You said they were mortal yesterday, and it appears to be the case. They have eighty three. They have played three fewer games in the Wild, So that's that's something just crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I don't know how that happens, but I guess it means a lighter schedule for the while compared to the Avs and the end of the season, which is nice.
Speaker 2: And the Wild's next game is against those Colorado Avalanche on feb twenty six, so we have twenty one days from now, because of course the Olympic break for the NHL is underway.
Speaker 1: What a way to come out of the break, Yeah, but yeah, maybe the best way you mes.
Speaker 2: Just play the Dragon to start that second not second half, a post All Star half and let's go do it. Yeah, and they have a game the night before. They have Utah the night before, so Colorado's going to be on a back to back. They're going to be tired because the Mammoth are going to give them all they get. And then we play the Mammoth after that, we're swapping teams. It's like a three way. Yeah, I didn't know that. That's new. Yeah, six' five nice, SHOP i spurge. Into, YEAH i was watching that. GAME i saw it live zactly like. That. Yeah, YEAH i was listening to the first period because the kiddo was a gymnastic SO i heard the boldie hat, trick didn't see, it but then watched the end WHEN i got. Home it's SO i watched. Sports you guys proud of. ME i watched sports so for. Real, yeah they're. Fun, yeah and it was a great game in the, closet, yeah and a few other. THINGS i like to, Dabble, yeah, yeah we. KNOW i like to dabble in. Sports, yeah the whole Town bones Other. Wolves The wolves won one twenty, eight one twenty six over The raptors and had thirty thirteen in the fourth. Quarter wolves came back from down eighteen points Bones highland had. Twenty that's. Insane. Uh here's something that's kind of, nuts though unless you read, it it's hard to. Guess let's Have chris go. First, okay give me the year the last time The wolves won a game In. Toronto, Now i'm gonna help you a little, Bit, chris BECAUSE i know you're a HUGE nba, Fan but let me help you out with. This they play The Eastern. Conference they play In toronto once a. Year is it still The? Raptors sure? Is when was the last time The wolves won In? Toronto they play there at least once a, year once a. Year, well there's the reason you're asking, it is that to be a long time. Ago two thousand and. Eighteen they Beat toronto in the, bubble but In, FLORIDA i think in twenty. TWENTY i believe that was a. Lot last time they Beat, toronto quote on the, road but the last time they won in the city Of toronto against The Raptors january twenty, first two thousand and. Four holy. Balls, yeah uh, damn that's. Crazy. Right it's one of those weird things where it's. Unbelievable The raptors have had moments where they were, good, right they Had why they've had good, Teams, right they've had good. Teams but there's also been some years where The raptors were not good and The wolves still couldn't win no from four to semi, recently The wolves were also atrocious for like a decade and a, Half so that makes a lot of sense that they lost to, everybody let alone The. Raptors but we've had some good teams that also couldn't beat The. Raptors but that streaks finally over first win In toronto since so. Four they looked like a team.
Speaker 1: Last night in that first half that knew this was the last game most of them would be playing. Together and then they Out kurdham in the fourth And Anthony edwards' course said that he just took. Over but it looked like a team that was, like, well this journey with us is, over so, uh let's just go.
Speaker 2: To the next. Game hi, meet hey. Babe do you think in any, way, though it's a little bit telling that all of the pieces that are rumored to be a part of the possible trade all. Played yeah you, knew you knew this trade isn't gonna.
Speaker 1: Happen when they all. Played they all played deep into the fourth. Quarter if last night at like six fifteen and had, said, hey we have a you, know a roster update so and, so so and so and so and so on and playing the game, tonight you knew something was. Up there's it's less than a half percent That yannis is that The wolves Acquire yannis?
Speaker 2: Today that would be my. Guess, uh thank, You, charlie she good. Questions less than a half? Percent, yeah h. INTERESTING i would be. Floored oh. Okay could you see them maybe finding a way to pull off The giannis? TRADE i mean there's a. Way. Yeah could you see them just staying put and keeping everybody on the roster.
Speaker 1: And not checking them also a. Possibility damn, dude really and you got good? Sources did you tweet? That?
Speaker 2: No, No so it's not on the. Record.
Speaker 1: NO i said it though at six seventeen On february, fifth twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: SIX i hope people remember. That otherwise why even say?
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 2: Correct you, know But i'm here for.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Uh we'll come back and do what really. Matters more scores and stats around the world of. Sports Ben lieber, joins in like ten, MINUTES i got have a whole bunch of questions for, him and obviously we can preview The Super. Bowl, yeah, MAN i HAVE i have travel questions from mister Liber oh from mister liber more of The Power Morning show after this on.
Speaker 1: A one of a kind performance for one night, Only Dave chappelle returns To Minnesota february sixteenth At Grand Casino, arena and we're taking.
Speaker 2: Your talkbacks for.
Speaker 1: Tickets tell us why you belong in the crowd using the talkback feature and The iHeartRadio. App winners will be selected all week long at the details AT kfe dot.
Speaker 2: Com quered.
Speaker 1: Contests all, Right, Zacho, yeah well said zachis?
Speaker 5: Right should we do A that's what really?
Speaker 1: Matters brought to you by my friends At, Ovo lasik And lenz change your life and Get.
Speaker 2: Lasik Get ovo right off of three ninety four of The legends Of, lasik Doctor mark Lovan off and Doctor David. Whiteing Thanks, Ovo thank, yeah, man thank.
Speaker 10: You there are some statistics That i'd like to share with you now and they are.
Speaker 2: Numbers check us out thanks To casey On. Twitter you know The gophers upset number Ten Michigan state last, night, right, yeah they won seventy six to seventy. Three But casey sent us This gopher. Stat this is kind of. Nuts The Minnesota Golden gophers are the Only Division one team in the last thirty years to have zero bench points to get out rebounded by at least double. Digits they were out rebounded by, sixteen allow fifty plus points in a half because they gave up fifty two in the second, half and still. Win they're the only one in the last thirty years that has done those three things zero bench, points get out rebounded by double, digits and allow fifty plus points in the in either. Half check this out. Though during that, stretch teams that had fallen into those into that category were ozer to twenty five and lost by an average of twenty one point seven. Points so not only do you normally, lose you get. Smoked, right you gave up fifty plus bench gave you. Nothing you're getting out. Rebounded you should get crushed The gophers one by. Three hell, yeah. Man so thanks To casey for the cool. Stat what really matters is this.
Speaker 5: Good Doggie North Dkota State Highway patrol bloodhound being credited with helping find a missing. Boy CAN i Officer gary that's a good name for a. Doggie, yeah a person's Name, gary who recently celebrated his very first, birthday helped, finding helped. Finding the helped find the missing ten year old And Sue falls about two weeks. Ago the puppy braved frigid conditions of negative nine degrees to help safely bring the boy. Home gary helped search for the child for about nineteen.
Speaker 2: Hours oh Swone.
Speaker 5: Falls please say they are thankful for the partnership they have with The North Dakota Highway. Patrol how, cool good, Job, gary hope till the boy's?
Speaker 2: Okay well, Done, Garret yeah wait you, Go, gary garbar gear, bear he did. It good, Job, dougie that's good. Dog Detroit tigers signed left handed pitcher Of frambervaldez to a three, year one hundred and fifteen million dollar. Deal he's thirty. Two he has spent all Eight Major League baseball seasons with The Houston.
Speaker 1: Astros that was somebody that a lot of people with a lot of good information said he was going to be A minnesota, twin but he is going to the other a different team in the.
Speaker 2: Division but then you see the money he, got and you're, like you're telling me The twins are going to give a picture almost forty million dollars a.
Speaker 1: Year, zero no, chance zero point two forty thousand dollars a. Year, no they're trying to acquire that New wolves, guy cash. Considerations what really, matters that, is what really matters is.
Speaker 5: This Nintendo's switch to is now it's best selling gaming console. Ever Video Game giant revealed He switch TO u sold more than seventeen million units since the debuted Last.
Speaker 2: June wait a, minute that Sold that's sold more than the we already h. Damn it's, sweet, dude it is.
Speaker 5: Cool but still the console is on pace to hit nineteen million units sold by the end Of, march And todo noted it's sold seven million swhich two consoles in the last quarter then it In december.
Speaker 2: Alone, Man, Yeah Mario Kart world is. Legit, yeah so it was very. Fun Docy Kong bananza super. FUN i just wish they had more original, content that was more big.
Speaker 1: Content, yeah a big, deal yeah They. Yeah AND i don't know if a New mario game every year would, help but it. WOULD i would definitely buy. It weren't they caught out of the New zelta. GAME i mean they came out With tears of The. Kingdom oh what was that two years?
Speaker 2: Ago did you play? It?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Wife did you bought?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 2: Though wife played? It? Yeah are you not? Allowed? NO i could play?
Speaker 5: It can you sit in your driveway and play?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah with a, Switch actually you. COULD i Guess i'm SAYING i could just sit in the driveway and Play Zelta cold probably, yeah but he's used to that driveway club has been fine the last couple of, weeks, now deal.
Speaker 1: And it's probably gonna get. BETTER i Think chris maybe forties today or. Tomorrow he's going to still. Melt so, yeah that's. Fine not for.
Speaker 2: Some i'm into skiing now, man Like i'm a skier skiing. Machine not like. That OH i Know tommy's normally here On, thursday's but fly. Home so in my, TURN i don't. Know i'll give you one on what really? Matters is this.
Speaker 5: A finish tradish a finished eyewear. COMPANY i X i it's working on a new type of smart reading, glasses causes products auto focus, spectacles saying it's glasses can correct vision while on the. FLY i still think this. Fashioning we talked about it when they were AT cts or whatever it. Is they contained liquid crystals and a built in eye, tracker and are made for people who typically use different specs for distance and. Reading the company also claims it's eyeglasses look, normal won't make users look like. Aliens autofocused spectacles aren't on the market, yet and when they do come, out possibly later this, year the price tag is expected to be about one thousand. DOLLARS i will buy one of those, immediately, right, yeah, Immediately but there'll have to be different lenses for each, eye you know WHAT i? Mean, LIKE i think this whole idea is, Fascinating.
Speaker 2: Hi Ben, man? Science, right, yeah, RIGHT i mean that's just.
Speaker 5: Fascinating it's going to be able to look at your eye and see that you need to see. Better how in the hell is?
Speaker 2: That? Oh, no, Man i'm just glad it.
Speaker 1: Happened The Great William nye once said science.
Speaker 2: Rules you sure did he. Did, yeah he's a science. Guy you'll be. SHOCKED i was terrible at science in. School that does not shock. Us you are. Correct, wow you had to say that out? Loud WELL i had spoken in a. Second did you take? CHEMISTRY i?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 2: Yeah oh my. God but it was one of those bits where like.
Speaker 5: Were you in there and by yourself because you've never had chemistry with.
Speaker 2: ANYBODY a lot of people think you smell like.
Speaker 11: SULFUR i don't stink finish, him DO i smell a lot of, PEOPLE i don't. Think we don't think, so just a lot of all the sales gals say, It BUT i.
Speaker 2: DON'T i don't think you. SMELL i don't. THINK i, SAY i. DON'T i don't. THINK i don't. Think it's like a centimon.
Speaker 4: Role it's like you don't have a smell at, all like good or. Bad, yeah you just like very. Neutral that's, good that's, good no.
Speaker 2: Pheromones, yeah, YEAH i don't know WHAT i was going to. Say so you struggled in.
Speaker 1: Chemistry, YEAH i don't know, Why like they allowed me to sign up for it BECAUSE i, think and you guys will know, this and you have probably smart. Children if you take you're supposed to have be at like one of the math levels to be able to take, chemistry, Right like those kind of coincide, together, RIGHT i, think so like you should be because there is math in, chemistry right.
Speaker 2: LOTS i thought chemistry was required at most schools. YEAH i thought at least the entry level chemistry was. Required but, yeah well, maybe BUT i was hideous. Satin you.
Speaker 4: Know the only thing that was super memorable about the chemistry class THAT i was in in high school, was for some, reason it was it was a class full of mostly my friends and mostly. Dudes there was a smattering of girls in, there and it was it was the. Class it's the class where we would hold our farts from first period so that we could do them in chemistry and second period. Possible, yeah and then and then one of my, buddies he he had like a scientific. Method he's, like IF i eat two bowls of raisin, bran but.
Speaker 2: Kids still eat. Cereal well this was back in the.
Speaker 4: Day, sure my guess is kids still eat cereal and if they, want if they wanted to have some epic, FARTS i would suggest eating raisin raisin, Brain. Okay and, yeah he would hold them all the way through literature, class which was the first, period and then just unleash hell and second.
Speaker 1: Not like into A bunsen burner or, anything would do on those like hard acrylic. Seats oh, yeah, great great, amplifier maximum, echo maximum. Echo, yeah it was reverbs set to. Eleven so, GOOD i, mean the super basy what a brave thing to do because times were, difference actually literature class when it's you, Know i'm sure many times it's very quiet in, there like even if you let a little peep, up people are going to hear.
Speaker 2: It the fact that he held on for dear. Life and, uh let's.
Speaker 1: Give the kids some credit for bravery ya. Himself you, KNOW i hope you guys made him Like Homecoming king or. Something we didn't were. You, NO i was not stubbed you and uh be stubbed for sure and that other.
Speaker 2: Guy ladies and, gentlemen CAN i please have your?
Speaker 8: Attention oh, Boy i've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news.
Speaker 2: Story then you're going To egypt for an eleven night river cruise in twenty twenty. Seven you're going To egypt next. Year i'm going To egypt next. Year that sounds pretty? Cool hell, yeah, Man, YEAH i.
Speaker 4: Am i'm beyond. EXCITED i obviously have a long time.
Speaker 2: Way.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's so a year From, may, yeah In, May, yeah a year From, may and it's gonna be. Awesome we're gonna it's gonna BE i think even longer than. That SO i think the first we get To, cairo or In cairo for like two and a half three, days maybe two, nights three. Days then we jump on another plane and we fly To. Luxor then we jump on the crank.
Speaker 2: Going back to. Vegasable, yeah what a waste of time that, IS i know it.
Speaker 4: Is it is kind of a long flight to Go cairo all the way back To vegas and then we're gonna like jump on The Nile river, cruise so we have to go back To egypt and THEN i think from there it's like a nine or ten day river cruise up The. Nile, yeah and we're gonna stop along and see all the sites and stuff like. That so Is zaby going with? You she does not want to. Go she doesn't want to. Go there's no interest in. Going she's, like of all the, places is the best gift ever?
Speaker 8: Get?
Speaker 2: OH i KNOW i.
Speaker 4: Was the funny thing is like you guys have all been there that you have some you think that's really exciting. News something happens at work or something happens in your, day and, like, MAN i cannot wait to go home and break this news to my. Wife SO i was told at work that, like, hey we have this trip coming. Up it actually coincides with the off, Season, like would you want to? Go i'm, like, hell, Yeah i'm in Place i've always want to, go the bucket list. PLACE i get, HOME i lay it all, out have this big crescendo And i'm, like and It's. Egypt and she's, like, Oh i'm like. What she's, Like.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 4: GOING i Why she's, LIKE i have no desire to go to that dusty sandy. Place so, YEAH i will be going so loo with all the viewers that are going to. Go hopefully it sells out, soon BUT i.
Speaker 2: Watch you again for the rest of my whole. Life, yeah, WELL i know was saying it was like maybe that's what the oh, yeah, yeah there was a big down fiftieth In.
Speaker 5: Francs are You, NO i don't mean to seems so.
Speaker 2: SAD i can't go without. YOU i, mean if you, Insist, hey Hey, Max so.
Speaker 4: So, Yeah i'm super excited And i've got you, Know i've got a little bit of history to catch up. On BUT i think that Because i've been fascinated and curious SINCE i was a little, boy That i'm ready to.
Speaker 2: Go LIKE i would say arguably the best way to catch up quickly is to watch The Brendan fraser Film The. Mummy.
Speaker 5: YEAH i could probably watch that film, really you.
Speaker 4: Know because there's a lot's gonna happen from now until Next. May BUT i might be really irritating too because we have we have An egyptologist that's going to be with us the whole trip to basically answer all questions at any time of, day are you going To?
Speaker 2: Egypt? BEN i.
Speaker 1: Am i'm going To egypt. Too when you go To. EGYPT i Think i'm gonna go in at the end Of, february beginning Of. March where you going To, Cairo.
Speaker 2: I'm going To, yeah we're Going, cairo and then we're doing A nile. Cruise oh? Sweet. Yeah but until Next. May it out for. You you can fluff it for. Me see what the what the D s is For? Tommy, Absolutely i'm sure it's a lead.
Speaker 5: Walking like in the footsteps Of. Cleopatra you, know she wasn't literally watching like A yeah she was An, egyptian right she was?
Speaker 2: Not she was A, macedonian.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah so the thing, Is i'm going to be really obnoxious with the whole like what's under the pyramids? Thing Because i'm pretty convinced that that technology is. Accurate so hopefully we have some answers in the next Sixteen well you got, it you go figure it out and tell.
Speaker 2: Us, Yeah i'm gonna start digging WHEN i get. There can you dig? It if you need a good, EGYPTOLOGIST i know one that wasn't great at, chemistry but is pretty well versed in all Things.
Speaker 1: Egypt you, know for, example, yea the pyramids are there built IN i think eighteen fifty.
Speaker 2: One that checks. Out, yeah pretty.
Speaker 1: CLOSE i, like what coorcism right?
Speaker 2: There? Yeah, wow hot Ass randy says it was all done by.
Speaker 1: Aliens you should have to ask your egyptologist that be, like, hey this, guy hot Ass randy says these were got these things are built by.
Speaker 2: Aliens what are the odds of? That? Yeah thank, you Sach it might not be good with.
Speaker 4: Math i'm guessing that all Those egyptologists have been asked something similar to that about one thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars, yeah oh, yeah more of what really matters after This this is the power, trip won't he show on the?
Speaker 2: Van all, right here we, Are It's.
Speaker 5: Thursday it's Football Super bowl. Week Ben leavers, Here No tommy, today no Far goo. TODAY i come to talk a little bit. Later lots of stuff to talk about football, wise and have big win for Your Golden. Gophers well, done well, done.
Speaker 2: And back to what really. Matters that's what really mess. Right dramatic win for The wild last, night six to five over The predators the final game before The olympic break for The Minnesota wild spurge in the game, winner But Matt boldie his fourth career hat, trick and he did it in the first twelve minutes and fifty eight second of the first. Period that is the fastest hat trick from the start of the game In wild. History what's the fastest IN nhl? History i'm gonna ask, ai and it's probably not going to be right while you're doing.
Speaker 5: That what's your name? Is?
Speaker 2: Thatch Go.
Speaker 5: Chris there's like seventy five thousand people telling me that there's no audio on.
Speaker 2: YouTube i'm during the. Breaks there. Isn't oh, oh they said he'd cut out six thirty. Two all, right this is not from the start of the, game but apparently the fastest hat trick ever twenty one. Second some guy in nineteen fifty two scored high scored three goals in twenty one. Seconds, yeah that's. Insane that doesn't make any. Sense three goals twenty one. Seconds that's the. Fastest but that's not from the start of the. Game that's just the fastest. Ever hat. Trick, mmmm that's. Insane would they pull a goalie or? Something don't do, it, Kids, yeah that is a lifetime. Mistake march in nineteen fifty, two is?
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 5: Hm who?
Speaker 2: Knows what really? Matters is?
Speaker 7: This?
Speaker 2: Well you got that? Right.
Speaker 5: Core, Hey i've been just out of. Curious you didn't watch The Dallas cowboys thing?
Speaker 4: Due, no not, yet please watch you know. What but here's the, thing like you'll appreciate. This we're Watching Shrinking.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah yeah at the start of the new.
Speaker 4: Season, YEAH i, know so the so the next episode two came out last, night so we.
Speaker 2: Did we had to watch. That it's so. GOOD i can't.
Speaker 4: Wait, yes and, No i'm kind of critical of this this season so, far but we can talk about.
Speaker 2: Later, okay, okay. Okay you hate, everything including And.
Speaker 5: CEREAL i Hate, cereal especially with Malk you know, what, What.
Speaker 2: I'm SORRY i said. THAT i.
Speaker 1: Apologize people eat. Cereal people like cheerio protein With kemp's. Milk it's a great source of protein for serving kiss all, RIGHT i hope motor boat to death thanks to.
Speaker 2: Hold off from from.
Speaker 5: Club so a meat loaf who's also, dead so he's going to motor Boat corey to.
Speaker 2: Death so zombie meat loaf is going to rise from the, dirt rise from the ground and motor boat me to. Death, yes sounds like A Mortal kombat.
Speaker 1: Fatality, yeah would Would hawk let meat loaf with the BT's motor?
Speaker 4: Boat, well, yes But i'm more, concerned, like how would you do that to death for?
Speaker 2: SOMEBODY i knew you were going to say?
Speaker 12: That brilliant brilliant, man, RIGHT.
Speaker 2: I think it was hawks. Turn what really matters, is, yes it might term.
Speaker 5: ME a seventy five year old man is the oldest person to finish the Old Arrowhead ultra one hundred and thirty five one on, foot not on one, foot on all, foot two.
Speaker 2: Feet i'm gonna start that. Again, yeah won't you try to get?
Speaker 5: Us seventy five year old man is the oldest person to finish The Arrowhead ultra on. Foot Michael copy Of, Hermantown, minnesota was one of thirty two people to finish the one hundred and thirty five mile race on. Foot The Arrowhead ultra is considered one of the world's most extreme endurance, events and copy finished the course in just under sixty hours one hundred and thirty five.
Speaker 2: MILES i don't. Understand what do you mean on?
Speaker 5: Foot like it's it's it's like a hike around The, arrowhead like Around Lake, SUPERIOR i.
Speaker 2: Believe so there's no there's no, biking there's, swimming there's no. Triathlon, yeah to, this this is just, walking running, out, yeah.
Speaker 5: And not getting eaten or pulverized or frozen to death or. Something and he's seventy. Five, wow and he did in sixty. Hours that's my dad's.
Speaker 2: Age. Yeah they did that now, now, YEAH i guess so in the winter, TIME i. Guess so good for. Him what a, badass what a stud.
Speaker 5: The world's most one of the world's most extreme endurance, events and he's one of.
Speaker 2: Us one of us gone too soon and it happens here In. Minnesota, yeah that's. Sweet never heard of. IT i haven't, Either yeah, Either but that's. Great, yeah, Man so you can do, anything just gotta try. Saws you think you could drive one hundred and thirty five. Miles, YEAH i wish you. Would why could you drive one hundred and thirty five? Miles as the kids would, say raw dogging?
Speaker 1: It, YEAH i would just talk to myself and loudly say hot, rods LIKE i probably said two hundred times to myself. Yesterday here's the. Thing sometimes WHEN i show up, HERE i think there's like a game, setting like in a video, game and you guys have turned the abuse up to All madden on, me and sometimes it hurts.
Speaker 2: My. Speech that's.
Speaker 1: It not you've Been i've been very mean to you been in the past couple of, days AND i want to apologize up last year you.
Speaker 4: HAVE i haven't felt, it BUT i FEEL i feel. Bad, okay, well you can apologize for the sake of. Apology your a kind. Soul thank.
Speaker 2: You when were you mean to? Him?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That and WHEN i thought he said there was a lot of blank spaces on the map and there. Wasn't he, said there's a lot of spaces. Filled BUT i can't hear AND i don't listen because it's not about me And i'm. Dumb SO i apologize for my. Behavior the last no it's.
Speaker 2: Fine you were in a stressful. Environment you get. Stressed, utah you, WERE i, KNOW i know you sure to get. Stressed the days that you feel like you take the most abuse are the days THAT i go home and pour myself a glass of wine and wink into the. Mirror, YEAH i. Know ship. Back, yeah let's. Go, uh well done, today, buddy you really did.
Speaker 1: It you're talking the third person about, you about, me, buddy you got he's like Herschel.
Speaker 2: Walker you broke him. Today you.
Speaker 5: Can't he can't stop talking about. Himself that's Herschel. Walker he can't.
Speaker 2: Stop he. Can't, okay not, you Herschel. Walker you're not Herschel. Walker You're. Paul.
Speaker 4: Yeah didn't herschel win some sort of political seat In georgia or something like?
Speaker 2: That he, tried and THEN i believe he got named an ambassador to some country or. Something, no he did, NOT i believe he. Did every Time i've heard that guy, Speak i'm, like did you graduate high?
Speaker 8: School?
Speaker 2: No he also struggled in. Chemistry he his his u rant on how we just need to get the bad air away From america and push the bad air back to Like. Asia, yeah that was The Science department right. Now, yeah that was the ambassador to The. Bahamas that's. Right, oh, MAN i want to do. That they're in good. Hands he said. THAT i, mean, Yeah rosie's Spot, Yeah rosie. Spotsmas i'm just gonna say.
Speaker 5: Him he played running back for a long time in a lot of different. LEAGUES i think there might have been a.
Speaker 1: Concussion, yeah he played when you were not, tough if you didn't go right back.
Speaker 8: In.
Speaker 4: YEAH i don't, know, MAN i the way That i've seen, him AND i haven't seen him like publicly speaking, years BUT i don't look at that as like that's a football induced.
Speaker 2: DEAL i feel like that's just. Him.
Speaker 4: Agree he might want to say like concussions like, no, YEAH i can do in the.
Speaker 2: MOMENT i don't. Know we'll never. Know.
Speaker 1: Yeah Super bowl sixty Is sunday at five thirty The seahawks and The.
Speaker 2: Patriots DraftKings still. Has The seahawks has four and a half point favorites the over under his forty five and a. Half i've Been you've been on record saying multiple times you believe The seahawks are going to. Win you think possibly by double. Digits any storylines or angles that you're interested in outside of the final score or anything you're.
Speaker 4: Watching, WELL i do want to, see As sauce AND i have, talked how The patriots offensive line can hold, up especially on the, edges because we're both not big fans Of Will, campbell at least not, Yet AND i do want to see if they can be. Explosive that, IS i know where it's actually up on the screen right, now BUT i do want to know if we've seen a lot Of drake may use his. Legs we've seen a lot of kind of short, passing BUT i think with The seahawks, defense and you couple that with the fact THAT i don't think that offensive line is very. Good, mike do you really want to go on eight to ten to twelve play. DRIVES i don't know if that's the recipe for success against this. Team, yeah it's great to keep off this high powered offense From seattle off the. Field it might be a way to steal a, possession BUT i don't think that that's going to be good for them in a long term for four. Quarters SO i do wonder if they can press the ball down the. Field and the thing, is like we all love digs for you, know because he's quite the, personality BUT i don't think that heats a field. Stretcher boutet might be your best guy to get down the, field but that's just one. Guy In seattle's got some really good corners and, safeties SO i don't know if it's a dink and dunk type of game where they just Use Drake may's legs to get.
Speaker 2: Around Every one's not pick up first.
Speaker 4: SOUNDS i don't think it's going to be enough Against, seattle so that'll be Something i'll be.
Speaker 2: Watching. Sweet what really, matters, though is. This it Is ladies And Gentlemen National shower with A Friend.
Speaker 10: Day the day is sponsored by a water filtration company is a fun way to get you to conserve. Water according to THE, epa the average shower is about eight minutes and uses roughly seventeen gallons of. Water double that as the condition to, beat which they say is highly. Doable you need a, friend a good, one and be, safe as about sixty six percent of bathroom accidents happen in the. Shower but this is in the name of conservation and we all need to do our.
Speaker 5: Part i'm pre, tennis horned.
Speaker 1: Up, yeah tied out she's trying to play.
Speaker 2: Doubles Paul, a you going to the company party, TONIGHT i Am. Corlis will you be showering before that? PARTY i mean maybe, maybe but you don't nap right?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Right you're not a, napper so you likely will not, reshower probably. Not SEE i do, nap AND i almost always reshower after. Nap you're also. Weird sure that's his.
Speaker 5: Thing that's.
Speaker 2: Cool but What i'm, saying AND i don't need to make fun of. You, sorry, yeah don't make fun of. You you. Can't they stand up for you immediately shot into their. Contract don't make fun of. Him, Please, okay What i'm asking is for. Me that means ABOUT i don't. Know ONE, Pm i'm going to shower. Again it is national shower with a Friend.
Speaker 5: Corey do you wash the?
Speaker 2: Balls? Yeah both? Times? Sure you? Sure? Sure what shower with? You why WOULD i would never imply?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 2: What why was that what you were? THINKING i don't, know, man recuse. Me you're smarter than a chief. TOO i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i will my wife will be, working SO i will be IF i shower, AGAIN i will be. Showering so that's our. Chance, yeah come, on as. Distracted, yeah come on, over, MAN i have a very nice. Shower oh sick. Brag we could go to eutatica water which a lot of people are using and a lot of people.
Speaker 5: LOVE i don't think people use water. Anymore what time is a lot Of.
Speaker 2: I'm not, right.
Speaker 1: MAN I, eventually when you guys are, like, yeah we got a move on from, HIM i don't know What i'll.
Speaker 2: DO i have no, clue no. OFFICE i can't sit still in an. OFFICE i can't work a. JOB i have to work with around other. People it's gonna be way harder to replace you than you. Think. Ben could you raise your hand for a, Second Oh, god bend your hands? Up Would hawk get? It get? It he can do. It let us have liber do?
Speaker 1: It get Its let's See max your hands?
Speaker 2: Up Wood? Hawk all, Right max can do it as. WELL i guess we can all do. It you guys will miss. Me i'll miss. You thank, You. Max i'll be waving to you as you guys, driving Because i'll be holding a. Sign what ask?
Speaker 1: Cock could you would bang ugly women for? Money you would ask?
Speaker 2: Cock? WHAT i don't, know, man what?
Speaker 5: Asked it's gonna be so tough for you saus gonna, say will walk for?
Speaker 1: Food no chance he. Will, no will sit for. Food he's sitting down. Begging we'll walk for. Fod oh, yeah food is definitely just gonna have.
Speaker 2: One oh you mean. Safty you spelled it. WRONG i know you didn't even spell check sauce on your own. Sign no, good bless anything helps you. Know i'll spell my name, wrong.
Speaker 1: Souss what's your?
Speaker 2: Man my neck? Hurts oh, yeah how's your? Neck it looks. Terrible, yeah you hurt your neck, again, dude look at. It you can't turn his, Head Zack.
Speaker 1: Neil, yesterday he moves like a. Mascot my little boy had a. Fever SO i laid in the chair with him and held, him talking About louis or your. Thing, no my little, Boy. LOUIS i had to sleep like this AND i woke up AND i was, like my. Neck but he's better, now and that's all that. Matters that's. GOOD i would give him my neck IF i. Could Oh, god, yes.
Speaker 2: That break. Time, no, okay.
Speaker 10: Not.
Speaker 2: Yet The wolves won one six over The, raptors first win In toronto since two thousand and. Four that's not. So wolves have won five of. Six they Host New orleans On friday in a six game homestand that's got to be the longest of the, year, Right, YEAH i imagine there's not a longer home stretch than. That so a six game homestand trade deadline is, today sauce your hands. Up they are.
Speaker 1: On my new favorite website IS. KELSI i don't know how it, works but they are now the favorite to trade.
Speaker 2: For Jamar Ran john morand.
Speaker 1: Yep they said the asking price has significantly, dropped like The grizzlies are basically willing to just ship them off. Wherever they just don't want him around. Anymore and he said that he wants to go To miami Or. Minnesota, yeah is that a good? THING i think it could. Be it depends on if he. Can the thing With john now is that he's i, mean relatively out of. Trouble he just hasn't been playing. Well that's the thing is he's not Being John morant on the. Court off the court stuff is, whatever but on the court stuff is what really counts. It he's is he's not even being that right. Now so that that's the that's my main concern with. This this is the cheapest you could get. Him, yeah you might as well take a, flyer and then if it doesn't work, out you, CAN i, mean it.
Speaker 2: Might cost You, julius but or Is julius oh so? Good? YEAH i THINK i think it could.
Speaker 1: Work and then if it doesn't, work then you, can you, know put him in a trade package for, you honest in the, summer.
Speaker 2: Would you rather Have John moran Than julius right? Now for the chemistry and you need a point? GUARD i don't, know, man you have no point guard depth. Either. BOY a couple of years, ago that's the easiest trade in the. World of course you Take John. Moran but now it's, LIKE i don't, know, Man i'm with. You i'm, like it's, LIKE i don't. Know this seems like not a good.
Speaker 1: FIT i feel like What randall does could be more easily replicated than What John moran could bring to the. Team like we could just slot in Nas reed For. Randall games In.
Speaker 2: Mexico how many games in the, Playoffs there was a handful of them that, like Without, randall The wolves get. Smoked, Right there were games he carried the. Team he did he was great Against.
Speaker 1: Oklahoma he has not BEEN i, mean and we'll see it in the playoffs when when it comes.
Speaker 2: Here but he has not been that randall this year thus. Far he also Meets sausted a couple of times in the postseason last year and it pissed us off, too for. Sure that whole under series pretty. Much, yeah that one where he basically turned it over and just stood there and you're, like come, on, man no effort to get. Back he's not a perfect. Player BUT i don't know if it's worth the risk with.
Speaker 1: Job, yeah BUT i, think As maxo, said, though he'd only probably if it doesn't, work he'd be on the team for three months and they'd move him in the, summer because that was one of the rumors is they would Get. Jaw they would kind of, rebilitate rehabilitate him and then move him To milwaukee with his salary and all that to then Get. Jannis When jannis is traded in the.
Speaker 5: Summer spinchy the point guard, Whisperer.
Speaker 2: Well, Yeah Kevin durant didn't want to play here because Of, finchy is WHAT i. Heard who did you hear that? From?
Speaker 5: Daney if you're out, there where did you load in That jefferson audio from?
Speaker 2: Yesterday, MAN i got to play that For. Ben oh YEAH i heard That yeah with K. Adams, yeah, damn. DAMN i got to play for BUT i gotta find it. First it's. Good. YEAH i can't play for MY U, no not The dark the McCarthy.
Speaker 5: Thing, YEAH i can't play for my YouTube because my computer is from The Dark. Ages you may see the person who made my computer In egypt on a.
Speaker 2: Hierarchy, yeah these computers are.
Speaker 5: Terrible, yeah, anyway that's interesting. Stuff, oh we gotta go break all.
Speaker 2: Right the news in a. Second this is the Power Trough Morning. Shawn