Speaker 1: W another another three hours of live radio coming your way, I mean, Thursday night edition of the Midweek Crisis. I'm Dan Carroll, Joe Waddell running the Big Board in the seven hundred WIW command center. No guests the first hour, so if you want to jump on board five one, three, nine, seven, eight hundred, the big One. I've got Fox News on over to my left, and their police are in Salem, New Hampshire, and they have been looking in a in a storage unit, you know, they're They're at one of those storage places. And apparently Fox News is reporting that they've got a report that says the suspected shooter at Brown University has been found dead inside a storage unit there in Salem, New Hampshire. So there we are awaiting another news conference from Providence, Rhode Island, the police department there, and we'll find out what the latest developments on that is. What else do we got tonight? A couple of guests in the in the ten o'clock hour, My buddy Joe Hoft is going to be here. This is my last nighttime show for twenty twenty five. Next week and the week after that, I'll be doing afternoon shows filling in for Eddie and Rocky all next week and the week after that leading up to New Year. So it's my last nighttime show. Joe Hoft is one of my great guests that I have that I have on this show on a recurring basis, and it's gonna be great to talk to him. And then my buddy doctor Sheldon Roth. Haven't spoken to him in a while, and he wrote a book about Trump, about Trump's Beautiful Mind. And I was listening to Chuck Schumer earlier today Chuck Schumer felt compelled to go to the floor of the Senate and speak on Trump and psychoanalyzed Trump, and we'll compare Chuck Schumer's analysis of Trump and his mental state compared to doctor Sheldon Roth. So I say, I think that that'll be interesting. In the meantime, I want to follow up on the last couple of days ever since the murder of Rob Reiner in California, and that was terrible news when that broke over the weekend. I considered Rob Ryan to be a very talented individual. I've watched his movies over the years, especially Princess Bride, and I mean there's there's his ability to direct and the way he could communicate a story and a message just the top knives. The talent is undeniable, and so I was horrified learning the details of what happened to him and his wife. And so that is an absolutely tragic circumstance. If what is alleged to have happened with his son stabbing them to death, it's a terrible thing. And one of the things that happened over the weekend was that Donald Trump put out a statement and the first thing he said it was very sad. But Donald Trump was no fan of Rob Reiner. I disagreed in the most profound ways possible with Rob Reiner when it came to political issues, and he was quite prolific on his social media of putting stuff out that was anti Trump and all the rest. And he's and he's has been one of the loudest voices when it comes to saying bad things about Donald Trump. And so it seemed to me that it would not be unexpected that Trump would not deviate from who he is as a person to go out and just and say nice things about Rob Reiner. And so Trump put a statement out there that a lot of people didn't care for, They didn't like it. I wasn't particularly and crazy about it. Here's what I wrote on my x feet about the about the statement that Trump put out there, and I wrote this, Trump was staying true to who he is, and some may find that distasteful. I'd prefer it if his statement on Reiner was more artful crafted, but overall it's fairly tame compared to statements that have come from the left in similar circumstances. And I stand by that. When I wrote that, I was reminded of some of just just some of the most horrible statements, just some of some of the most terrible things imaginable that were put out there. And when we saw the assassination of Charlie Kirk, and this would not be the first time that we have had just some of the worst statements imaginable after someone who was well known on the right passes away, and the absolute joy that is expressed by some of the people who put those statements out. So there were some people who saw that that I posted that on my x feed over the weekend, and they tried to take me in a task for that, saying that you know, I don't know what I'm talking about, and that you know you did. Didn't your mom ever tell you not to? You know, you can't see anything nice, all that kind of stuff. And so I'm getting ready for the show today and I see that Larry Elder, who was a great talk show host in his own right, he wrote a piece about Rob Reiner and as I said, Donald Trump was no fan of Rob Reiner. And I remember, oh gosh, it was had to be six seven years ago. I did almost almost an entire show about something that Rob Reiner wrote that was just just really terrible, and I spent a lot of time. It was a it was a Saturday show, but it was just some of the some of the most terrible stuff, and I pretty much dissected just about everything he had to say and took issue with what he had to say. And I just remembered that he could. He was perfectly capable of saying horrible things in his own right. And so Larry Elder wrote a piece about this, and he talks about Donald Trump could have taken the high ground rather than excoriating Rob Reiner. The actor, director, producer found stab to death along with his wife. Reiner's son, Nick, has been arrested in connection with the murders. Trump doubled down in a true social post, telling reporters, I think he hurt himself career wise. He became like a deranged person Trump derangement syndrome. So I was not a fan of Rob Ryder at all in any way, shape or form. I thought he was very bad for our country. So why would you expect, knowing what you know about Donald Trump, for him to react any other way. If someone punches him, he punches back harder. And there are certain things I think that he lets go and doesn't hold on to. But I don't think he was ever friends with Rob Reiner. I don't think Yner ever reached out to him. I don't think they certainly didn't reach out to each other. But he just didn't care for and he wasn't going to change that, even though he was murdered in his own home. And Larry Elder goes on. Criticism about Trump's harsh remarks even came from Trump supporters, But consider Rob Reiner's actions against and statements about candidate and President Donald Trump. Here we go. Reiner, months after Trump won the presidency in twenty sixteen, co founded the Nonpartisan Committee to Investigate Russia. Its mission said Reiner was to serve as a one stop shop where people can come and be made aware of what the breaking news stories are today, the various investigations, what stages they are in, but also to understand the history and what the Soviet Union and now Russia has been trying to do for many, many years. My concern is people don't understand the gravity of what they were able to do. This committee's advisory board includes former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, We've all heard that name before, former Director of the CIA, Michael Hayden, former Secretary of Defense, director of the CIA, and former White House Chief of Staff Leon Pennetta. Former acting Director of the CIA Michael Morrell. They were among the fifty one senior former intelligence officials who signed the letter claiming the Hunter Biden laptop story has all the classic gear marks of a Russian information operation, and I think we know how that turned out, do we not. So Rob Reiner had what he believed to be some very heavy hitters on this committee to keep people up to date on what was happening with the Trumpster. The Trump Russian collusion narratives has been debunked. The Russians failed to change a single vote tally as to the Russian interfere to help Trump narrative. Director of National Intelligence Tulsea Gabbert stated the President Obama and his national security Cabinet members manufactured and politicized intelligence to lay the groundwork for what was essentially a year's long coup against President Trump, and the Hunter Biden laptop story was not only true, but it also revealed President Joe Biden clearly lied when he denied knowing anything about his son's overseas business dealers. In twenty seventeen, in an interview with Variety, Runn described Trump as quote mentally unfit to serve as commander in chief and called him the single most unqualified human being to ever assume the presidency of the United States. In another interview, Reiner said, I'm going to tell you the truth. You have a complete and utter lying buffoon. He's a fraud. He lies, he cheats people. Everything that comes out of his mouth is virtually a lie. He's a con man, and if you look at what he's done with his career and how he's tricked people into things, it's abhorrent. I never liked George W. Bush his policies, but I didn't hate the guy. I hate this man, and Reiner has been a continuous one stop shop for anti Trump insults. Not only does he not understand this is a Hiner quote here. Not only does he not understand how government works, he has no interest and trying to find out how it works. You have one candidate Trump who actually tells you he's going to govern like an authoritarian. These are again Reiner quotes. Do we want fascism or do we want to continue the two hundred and forty eight years of self rule? Do we want to continue democracy or do we want to slip into fascism. He wants to destroy the constitution, go after his political enemies, and turn America into an autocracy. We see autocracy making us move around the world, and so if we crumble, there's a danger that the democracy crumbles around the world. It's really gotten to a very scary place in this country. Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana struck the right tone when asked about Trump's condemnation of Reiner. Kennedy says, a wise man once said nothing. Why because he's a wise man, I think President Trump should have said nothing. Well, we can all agree on that man. It appears Reiner made no public comment about the Butler, Pennsylvania assassination attempt against Trump, but saying, as Trump did about Reiner, I'm not a fan is a far cry from saying that he hates him. As Reiner said about Trump, the question is whether it's fair and reasonable for Trump to show grace to someone who never offered the slightest bit of grace to him. And that's the writing of Larry Elder. So Rob Reiner went out of his way to speak poorly of Trump, to level false accusations against him, to go down the fascist road, and inuation, go down the Hitler road. And he said, I mean his own words, that he hates him. And so when he's murdered in his own home, unfortunately tragically, Trump all of a sudden is supposed to bend over backwards and say nice things. I know it's ingrained in a lot of us, and including myself, that you do not speak ill of the dead, and I I tend to agree with that. I would have rather that Trump put out no statement at all compared to the one that he did. But when you actually look at what he said, it's fairly tame, fairly simply pointing out some of the facts Trump staying true and really in the in the in the long run, aren't we better off having leadership, especially political leadership, really any kind of leadership, whether it's private business, whether it's your own family, what, any kind of leadership staying true to who they are, being the person they are, instead of changing as the wind blows to accommodate certain people or certain ideas or whatever the fashion of the day. Is better off having someone who's true to themselves, who's true to the people that they're speaking to. So fine, you know you want to take me to task for what I said about Trump's comment, I mean, you're you are more than welcome to and you're more than well welcome to pick up the phone and call me five one, three, seven, four nine seven eight hundred, the Big One. I'll be here till midnight tonight if you would like to do that. But I haven't spoken about it until now, so I just wanted to get that out of the way, and I got tons of other stuff I want to talk about tonight as well, so we will do that as we roll on till midnight tonight. It is the Thursday night edition of the midweek Crisis Dan Carroll till midnight tonight on seven hundred WLW seven hundred WLW nine thirty eight. Hey, Joe Wattell, so can we find any Christmas music to bump in with? Do you have do you have access to any any If do you have some right there? Can we you know, start this breakover again if you find find another selection? You know, maybe some Charlie Brown Christmas music would be great. And you know, I don't know about you, and let me throw this question out there. Well, I'm thinking about it. I'm just I'm not really feeling the Christmas music this year. I mean, usually around this time in the year, I got I've got a couple of different Christmas CDs in my car and I you know, Mike Carr was still I still played the CDs in my car, I got CD player, and uh, just not, I'm just just not into it this year.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm usually saying some of the FM stations they got all Christmas music all the time, but not so far this year, I haven't done that. Have you found a Christmas election yet? Joe? What we lay something on me? I mean, I I don't know what you have access to in there if you have, if you have something a little christmasy, a little seasonal, you know, lift the mood a little bit. I don't know what that was he bumped in with there, but it didn't sound very Christmas e to me. No, nothing, All right, let's not worry about it. All right, Let's say Greg from Dayton is on the line and we'll see what is on Greg's minds. To Greg, you're on seven hundred w W you guys get a ton of getting a ton of rain up there at dating tonight?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know, there's nothing that will throw you out of the Christmas smooth then to run be driving through torrential rain and seeing the forty mile an hour wind blowing Santa Reindeer and everything else all over the roads.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, what if it was still cold like it was last week, whether this be like a blizzard tonight, wouldn't it?
Speaker 3: Well believe we wouldn't be. We wouldn't be moving to Eastern It'd be terrible. So I don't I don't want to make light of the whole Rob Reiner situation. You know, obviously a tragedy. You never, no matter what side of the fence or the creek or whatever. You don't want to see anything happen like this. That being said, I just I wondered in my mind, how long will it take for somebody with the AI capability to start showing the Archie Bunker clips of Trump's head on Archie Bunker dealing with meathead.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I would not be surprised if they if they exist already, I have not seen one yet.
Speaker 3: I haven't either, but you know, it's coming.
Speaker 1: Probably it'll probably be out there. I mean, everything else along those kind of lines is out there, So I haven't seen it yet, but I'll keep an eye out for it.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: And I've seen, you know too obvious sayings that that we can apply to this, you know from the media. You know, don't don't poke the bear. They know what they're doing. They know how to get Trump going. Uh and if you don't want to hear it, then don't ask.
Speaker 4: But they do.
Speaker 3: They they this is what motivates them, you know, to to get him going. And secondly, for for Trump, you know, stop taking the bait. There has to be some point that that he can put put his emotions in neutral or or whatever and just stay silent. That would tickle me to death. I'm a Trump supporter, but there are times when he walks to the podium that I cringe because I think, what's he going to say?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Man, My sense of it is is that he is actually has been a bit more restrained this time around than he was during his first term.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, you're exactly right. I'm one in that camp has been able to harness him a little bit.
Speaker 1: I would imagine Susie Wiles, his chief of staff, has had something to do with that. And I just think he's got overall, he's got better people around him. But look at Trump. Trump, he is who he is. I mean, what what is He's seventy eight years old, seventy nine years old. He is not going he is not going to change. And essentially, all I said was that this is And look, there are a lot of people who immediately came out and said this is wrong. He shouldn't have said that. He you know, it was an apology. Well, I really I don't think any of that that is Trump being it is. It is who he is, and he might have been better off saying nothing at all, but it's it's who he is and all and all he said was he didn't think Rob Reiner was good for the country, and he think Rob Rider had a serious case of TVs, which if you look at what he did, I mean, he was Rob Reiner. He came out and he said he hated Trump, called him a fascist, I mean, all the other stuff, and just when just went down that rabbit hole of repeating stuff and believing stuff that said that simply wasn't true. But Greg, I appreciate the call tonight and the Merry Christmas shirt YouTube Christs. All right, there you go. That's great. From dating. Let's go to West Union. We'll say I haven't talk to Steve in West Union for a little while. Then we got Bradley and Yellow Springs. Steve seven hundred, ww.
Speaker 2: Dan, how are you.
Speaker 1: I'm good, Steve. Good to hear your voice.
Speaker 2: I got a I got a list, Okay, I want to I want to just read it, okay, mare Win and at the end I will get in a summary.
Speaker 1: Keep it clean, Keep it clean.
Speaker 2: This is one of the worst years of my entire life. I'm sixty four years old and this year has been absolutely devastated. First, my wife is overcoming breast cats. Yes, I'm disabled, veteran, so I'm kind of house down and all that. All right, So we're getting there. Over that December second, my favorite little girl, Don'gie Day, she died and it's broke my heart. I can barely speak.
Speaker 1: About it now. I had to put. I had to put a couple of months ago, and it was it was terrible. So I feel you there, brother.
Speaker 2: Doctor told me I wasn't allowed to have testosterone anymore, and that kind of messes with my whole love life. And I asked him why, and he said, putting testosterone on an issue with your prostate is like putting an ape palm on fire. So I've been going without testosterone when my test ozone level is lower than a girl. So I can't hardly move, oh man, until they figure it out, and then maybe with a little luck, I'll get it. My son has decided to divorce his wife for ten years. They lived two blocks down the road.
Speaker 1: Oh boy.
Speaker 2: I moved here to help them succeed, and all I did was get burned a little bit. I love my son. He's a good kid. He's a firefighter. He's actually saved brad Winstrop's family a couple of times. But Anyway, he's a good kid. He found he's true and now we're dealing with that. He spends most of his time in Harrison, Ohio, wherever the hell that is, and she is down the block from me. Now, I've got a few other things that I don't want to, you know, go overboard.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, we get to the point of this, Steve, what's the point of all this?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 5: IM better?
Speaker 2: It's Christmas. I have a I have a good heart. I've done the best I can. And everybody out there with troubles, uh, sometimes your troubles aren't as big as your troubles you think. And and if you just trust in the true meaning of Christmas, it'll all be okay.
Speaker 1: Steve. But that is ah, that is a good outlook. I uh. I sympathize with you for your the hardships that you've had this year. I wish you nothing but the best. I thank you for your service. Gotta get better, gotta get better. You gotta gotta gotta gotta keep gotta keep looking up and Steve, uh, and we thank you very much for that call. So Steve is having his difficulties, but he is going to choose to look at the at the re and for the season. So I think that's a that's a good idea. Let's go to Yellow Springs. And this is Bradley Bradley seven hundred w w Hey, how you doing. I'm good. I'm good, Bradley? How are you tonight?
Speaker 6: I'm doing all right? Yeah, that was a hard one to follow. I just want to wish that Steve gentlemen, you know, good vibes. I guess is like, I don't really know what to say to that. That was a hard one to come up on.
Speaker 1: He's had He's had his share this year, so probably more than his more than his share. So that's life. Ain't always fair?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 6: You know the one thing I wanted to comment about tonight and I've never called in, but I listen. Uh is it? I know you have a video or audio of things that he has said about Uh isn't it Trump? But have you and I know your producer does has the audio of what mister Reiner said when Charlie cook Kirk was killed.
Speaker 1: And how I don't think that. I don't I don't recall making any any any statement or certainly not a negative statement about Charlie Klie.
Speaker 6: Well when he was a siding and you made it very positive and and I mean just heartfelt that you know, political violence is wrong.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right, that's yeah. When Charlie Kirk was killed, Yes, Rob Ryder did say that he was I mean, he was being interviewed on the Peers Morgan Show. Okay, yeah, he talked about you know, he's and what he said was paraphrasing here is that I don't care what side of the political isol you're on. You know, this this sort of let's say it's wrong. He called he called it out. He said, he said it was wrong, and uh he Uh. I think his words were very very well taken at that point.
Speaker 6: I agree, sir, But I just think that the way the president handled the other side of it was a bit classless. Uh yeah, the level of the presidency. I don't believe you.
Speaker 1: Can say that it was it was not. It was not his best moment. But then again, he didn't come out and he did he didn't say that he hated Rob Reiner. He did, he didn't really speak ill of him. He said he was not a Rob Reiner fan. And then and that is simply the truth. And you know, he said based on the things that Rob Reiner did during the course of his life, in the course of trumpeting in the in the Oval office, and he said he didn't think Rober.
Speaker 6: We all have a right to criticize the president and it's not like illegal, pretty thing.
Speaker 1: No, that's fine. No, criticize the president all you want, but if you're gonna do it, at least try to be at least try to be factual in your criticism.
Speaker 6: I can understand that.
Speaker 3: And then look, you.
Speaker 1: Know, talking about the Russian collusion, talking about being a fascist, comparing.
Speaker 6: Those are words that people throw around. But I mean he's like, he's so mad at just like the late night talk show hosts that literally just are throwing comedy around about him, and it just drives him.
Speaker 1: Well. I mean, one of the what's up do you find?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 5: Did you find.
Speaker 6: On the President's Walk of you Gotta you Gotta he wrote them himself and like you got you got a bit of somebody. I don't understand the way you would put it in bronze and the picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw those, I saw. I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 6: Actually, I meant to talk about you know, I just want to make that Clayer to you man, I meant to talk about those.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 6: What the heck?
Speaker 1: But Bradley, I appreciate the phone call, and Merry Christmas.
Speaker 6: To you, you too, brother.
Speaker 1: Year all right, Happy New Year, Bradley and Yellow Spring. Now, if you haven't heard about this. At the White House, there are a series of presidential portraits and underneath those presidential portraits, Donald Trump has posted his own captions underneath those presidential portraits. And let me see I had that. Let me see if I can find this real quick, because I know I had it last night, but I ran out of time to talk about it. And he uh, I mean, he's got Wayne Allen Root to piece and I've got that talking about the portrait of Obama, and Wayne Allen Root says that Trump was not hard enough on Obama. And then he and under one of the portraits it you know, it talks about and and the and the and the The captions that he put underneath are they look like these plaques you see on historical markers. So it's it's really kind of you guy. If you haven't seen him yet, you got to look him up. You got to see him. Let's see. Yeah, So under the picture of Joe Biden. I guess he you know, he's still got the picture of the auto pen. Let me see, I think he's still got the picture of the autopen for for Joe Biden. And here's what he wrote, uh, and underneath it read sleepy. Joe Biden was by far the worst president in a Mayora and history. Taking office as a result of the most corrupt election ever seen in the United States, Biden oversaw a series of unprecedented disasters that brought on nation to the brink of destruction. His policies caused the highest inflation ever recorded, leading the US dollar to lose more than twenty percent of its value in four years. His Green News scam surrendered American energy dominance, and by abolishing the Southern border, Biden let twenty one million people in from all over the world pour into the United States, including from prisons, jail's, mental institutions, and insane asylums. His Afghanistan disaster was among the most humiliating events in American history and resulted in the murder of thirteen brave American service members, with many others gravely wounded. Seeing Biden's devastating weakness, Russia invaded Ukraine and Hamas terrorists launched the heinous October seventh attack on Israel. Nicknamed both Sleepy and Crooked, Joe, Biden was dominated by his radical left handlers. They and their allies in the fake news media attempted to cover up his severe mental decline and is unprinted unprecedented use of the auto pen. Following is humiliating debate loss to President Trump in the Big June twenty four debate, he was forced to withdraw his campaign for re election in disgrace. Biden weaponized law enforcement against his political opponent while also persecuting many other innocent people. He left office issuing blanket pardons to radical Democrat criminals and thugs, as well as members of the Biden crime family. But despite it all, President Trump would get re elected in a landslide and save America. And that's the caption that you'll find under the Biden auto pen portrait at the Wall of Fame, next to the rose Guard and the other ones for a Clinton and who else I think he's got Clinton, Reagan Bush equally entertaining nine to fifty five. We got to get to a break news coming up top of the on seven hundred WLW back on the Big One, seven hundred WLW, Dan Carroll till midnight tonight the Thursday night edition on the Midway crisis and UH the phone lines are open five one three under the Big One, having trouble reaching our guests Joe Hoft, Joe Hoft of the UH, formerly of the Gateway Pundit, now of Joe Hooff dot com. Guy does a great job reporting the different stories. And I was gonna ask him about UH the UH. The Colorado Governor Tina peters Don Donald Trump pardoned her last week. She went to jail for pointing out some election misdeeds that she that she discovered. So we're going to try and reach Joe Hoft and see if we can't. If we can't get him on the show in the meantime, then let's go to Florida. We'll say hey to Jeff, who's been on hold for a little while. And Jeff, you're on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: Hey, Dan, you're worth listening to, buddy. Thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 1: All right, well, thank you thanks for calling.
Speaker 5: No problem. You're talking about all these bad things. Let's let's get real recent. Are you aware today that I don't know if it was the Senate or the House, two hundred and thirty or two hundred and three Democrats voted against a bill that was passed, thank goodness, that will revoke Medicare Medicaid funding for butcher doctors that want to cut some little kit up that's ten and eleven and twelve years old. Whatever that he or she may think, he's not what he or she is. What's your opinion about that, old bud.
Speaker 1: I've got it. I've got it here right in front of me that it was. It was actually Marjorie. It was actually Marjorie Taylor Green who sponsored this bill, this bill, and uh it's uh, she got one last victory. The House voted Wednesday last night to pass Green's bill. It criminalizes child sex change procedures nationwide. And there were four House Republicans that voted against this bill, Henry Weller, Vincent Gonzalez of Texas, Don Davis of North Carolina. So you've got well of those were those were the Democrats who actually supported, uh, this this bill by Green. Yeah, but you know, the look, the whole thing about protecting children when it comes to these procedures, and not only that but health and human services. Uh. But it was Robert Kennedy today announced a series of proposed regulatory actions to carry out Donald Trump's executive order directing Health and Human Services to end the practice of sex rejecting procedures on kids. So this whole notion, and you know, you've got the American Academy of Pediatrics, and you've got all these influencers, and you know, all these transtrans activists who call this gender affirming care. And the previous yeah, the previous Undersecretary of Health and Human Services that we had, Rachel Levin, and she had all been out of shape because her real name is you know, his real name is Richard. And last week Trump put not Trump, but who's ever in charge of Kennedy the Health of Human Services. They put Richard's Levin name underneath the portrait over there at the over there at the agency. And so Levin got all bent out of shape about it. And I reminded people, you know what Rachel Levin stood for. And Rachel Levin went in front of the American people and said that these surgeries are necessary, that they save lives, that kids needed.
Speaker 5: A liar.
Speaker 1: Of course, she's a liar, and she's a she's a danger to kids.
Speaker 5: Okay, just hold on that old body. I've got a background. I understand the effects of physiological and psychological trauma on people. I was well trained in the army. Okay, now you can't tell me get somebody to look you in the eye and go, oh yeah. A doctor cutting on a ten, eleven, twelve year old kid that probably needs a psychia trists is not violating the Hippocratics. I mean, it's common sense that the you know, the last thing you want to do is open somebody up. Okay, a lot of things can go wrong. You don't do invasive stuff unless it's extremely necessary. I know that from watching surgeons and getting cut on a lot. But my point is, how in the world could any doctor look anything in the eye when he's taking the Hippocratic oath, which is first do no harm, and he's going to cut on a little kid. That's the solution. That's a bunch of baloney. You know what, thought I was pretty good. I didn't curse.
Speaker 1: I've talked about this subject for years now, and I have from the very beginning. I asked myself the same question, How can anyone who calls himself a doctor actually go through with a procedure like this, and one of the best examples that I ever saw, one of the best questions that's ever come up on this issue that if if you're a doctor, it's different. You can look at you can look at a human body and you can see if there's cancer in there, you can see a tumor, you can see, you know, a broken bone, and you know that if nothing is done, then that cancer is just going to get worse. That broken bone is not going to heal itself, and so that sort of intervention is needed. But when it comes to a procedure like this, if if that, if you do nothing, if you do nothing, what harm is done to the body? Absolutely, and.
Speaker 5: So well, I tell you oil old, but just hold on, man. I appreciate you having the hanging down things to voice your opinion. I'm sure a lot of people think you're goofy or in a box of rocks, but I tell you what, I believe there's a lot more people to think you're a pretty sharp guy. So God bless you and take your next call or all that good.
Speaker 1: So, Jef, thank you very much for the call. I appreciate I hate that and no people that listen to this show. They know I've been talking about this subject for years, and thank god for Kennedy, and well you had Marjorie Taylor Green who got this motion passed last night. I don't know if it's what it's going to do in the in the Senate, but today, you know, you had Kennedy moved to create these regulatory actions that would prevent these procedures from taking praise the sweeping proposals are the most significant moves the Trump administration has taken so far to restrict the use of puberty blockers, hormone therapy, and surgical interventions for transgender children. He called so called gender affirming care for children not medicine, but malpractice. He said, HHS is done with junk science, driven by ideological pursuits, not the well being of children. Kennedy said the moves are guided by the gold Standards of science and anchored in HHS peer reviewed a peer reviewed review of evidence that the department published last month on pediatric gender dysphoria. According to Health and Human Services, the department's actions include two news centers for Medicare and Medicaid services, notices of proposed rulemaking, one proposal with bar hospitals participating in Medicare and Medicaid from performing sex rejection procedures on children under the age of eighteen as a condition of participation. A second proposal would prohibit federal Medicaid funding for such procedures for those under eighteen, and would apply similarly similarly to the Children's Health and Insurance Program for individuals under nineteen. Press release said Kennedy signed a declaration finding these interventions do not meet professionally recognize standards of healthcare, with practitioners deemed out of compliance under that declaration. HHS further announced that Food and Drug Administration is issuing warning letters to twelve manufacturers and retailers over the illegal marketing of breast binders to children for the purpose of treating gender dysphoria, warning of possible enforcement actions. In addition, HHS said it is moving to reverse a biden ear attempt to include gender dysphoria within the definition of disability under section five oh four of the Rehabilitation Act, seeking to reassure recipients of HHS funds that policies limiting these procedures do not violate federal disability non demonstration, demonstration, non discrimination, and requirements. So Trump put out an executive order, and now these regulatory tools are expected to aid in that order being carried out. Let's see Thursday's announcement in perils access to nearly two dozen states where drug treatments and surgical procedures are mainly legal and funded by Medicaid, which includes federal and state dollars. More than half of the US state's already banned or restrict gender changing care. And the word care should not be used with that because it is. It's butchery. I mean, it really is. Let's see, and then you've got this bill that was passed by Marjorie Taylor. Green House voted Wednesday to pass greens bill criminalizing child sex change procedures nationwide four Republicans. The four Republicans voted against the bill are Gabe Evans of Colorado, Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania, Mike Kennedy of Utah, and Mike Lawler of New York. Green's bill, the Protect Children's Innocence Act, would make it a Class C felony to perform child sex change procedures and often an offense punishable up to ten years in prison. Parents and those who assist minors in gaining access to sex change procedures would also be subject to punishment. The vote mark the first time legislation banning puberty blockers, hormones, and surgeries for miners seeking to alter their biological sex reach the House floor. Republicans showed today they are as committed to detecting children as Democrats are to disfiguring them, said Terry Shilling, president of the American Principles Project. Democrats have been captured by an ideology that is poisonous, that is as poisonous as it is profitable. Green has sought to enact a nationwide ban on child sex changes since twenty twenty two, but a floor vote on her legislation has been elusive for a long time. And so finally you've got people in Congress, and well, Marjorie keep Taylor Green is leaving Congress, but you've got people in Congress who are standing up against this sort of butchery. It is. It is just an absolute shame that this sort of thing exists in the United States. But thanks to this administration, steps are being taken to make sure that it never happens again. And all you have to do is look at the pictures look at the individuals who have been mutilated by these procedures, and you look at that. And I have said it again time and time again. You know what is wholesome or uplifting or good about any of that? It's absolutely none of it. You know, Are there kids who have difficulties with this? Are the kids who are suffering with these sort of ideations? Absolutely? But is the answer to acquiesce to their to their thoughts that were most likely implanted in their heads by activists, by individuals who for whatever reason I want to see kids go through this sort of thing? Is that? Is that the best way forward dealing with these sorts of things. None of these kids need compassion, They need real care. They need help with what is going on between their ears, not between their legs. Let's see the let me see what I mean. The I mean. The thing is, you know when when these kids come down with this kind of stuff, I mean, it's you know, the kids, they aren't The vast majority of these kids outgrow this. Advocates are transgender. This piece by Tyler O'Neill in The Daily Signal. Advocates are transgender medical interventions euphemistically refer to it as gender affirming care often seek to silence critics rather than engage in a debate on the science. One of the authors of the Health and Human Services report on the issue says he thinks he knows why. Health and Human Services published a review of the evidence regarding medical transitions from minors back in May, finding extremely weak evidence for any benefits from gender affirming care. HHS sought peer reviews, submitting its report to medical professional professionals in pro transgender health associations. Yet two of those three pro transgender groups that were approached by HHS refused to engage, and the remaining organizations appeared not to have read the full report. HHS offered the leading organizations advocating for these treatments an opportunity to have their experts participate in a rigorous peer review process. And if you're listening to me right now and you're in the medical profession, isn't that an important step? Peer review of your work. You have other professionals. Medical professionals look at what treatment you're recommending. If you have a new treatment, something that hasn't been tried before, you peer review the evidence. You subject your findings to the most rigorous type of review. Why do you do that? Because you want to be right, you want to know you're doing the right thing. And yet these organizations that advocate for this kind of stuff, they didn't want any part of it. HHS said, look, here's our report, here's our work, look at it. Tell us what you think, and that we're not going to do that. AHHS offered the leading organizations advocating for these treatments an opportunity to have their experts participate in peer and rigorous peer review process. Le Or Sleeper, a senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute, said one of the reviews, and one of the reviews nine contributors told the Daily Signal as a supplement clearly shows no such errors or o emissions could be identified. Perhaps that's why advocates of these controversial drugs and surgeries prefer silence, or preferred to silence critics and engage in smear campaigns. So, I mean, the whole thing is just as filthy, dirty and rotten as it can be. And thank God for these people that we have in the positions that they are now, who are doing everything they can to bring a stop to it. It's ten twenty five. We got to get to a break news coming up to the bottom of the hour, and we roll on till midnight tonight, Dan Carroll the Thursday night edition of The Midweek Crisis on seven hundred WW back on the Big One seven W Joe Wandell, didn't I ask you to find some Christmas music pumping with? Did you totally forget about that? I mean, come on, man, oh man, no Christmas music? Oh way, what are we going to do? All right? So last night Donald Trump went in front of the went in front of the nation and gave a gave an address talking about where we have been, talking about what he inherited from Joe Biden, talking about the economic progress that he has been trying to make. And look, these things they don't happen overnight. But all in all, I thought it was a pretty good speech. And so during the day today Chuck Schumer was so moved by that speech that he felt compelled to go to the floor of the Senate and provide a little analysis of the Trump speech and then some psychoanalysis of the president himself. And this is what Chuck Schumer sounded like today on the floor of the Senate. Let's hear cut Number.
Speaker 8: One mister president. Last night, Donald Trump gave a speech about how supposedly great his first year has been. So of course the speech was short because there's really not much to say about how great Trump has been for eighteen months, sorry for eighteen minutes. The President last night tried to convince Americans the sky is green, that trees can walk.
Speaker 1: He yelled at the camera.
Speaker 8: And said that things are somehow going great, even though costs are up. He said he's doing a great job in office, all of which is obviously false, and the American people didn't buy it. It was clear watching the speech that the President didn't want to be there. The only thing Americans saw last night was a very rich president trapped in a bubble, forced by his advisors to give a speech he didn't want to give.
Speaker 1: It's like your cousin who can't.
Speaker 8: Sit still for a Christmas photo, only this is the president of the United States.
Speaker 1: So there's Chuck Schumer talking about Trump in a bubble, forced to give a speech he didn't want to give. Do you really think that Donald Trump is the kind of guy that does things that he doesn't want to do? Joining me now is a guy that it's been way too long since I've had him on the show. Doctor Sheldon Roth, MD is the author of Psychologically Sound, The Mind of Donald J. Trump, and Doctor it is great to have you back on the show today, sir. How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm well, thank you, and I trust you are and I hope all your listeners are in this holiday season, I wish everybody a good New Year and a happy holiday. In terms of what the cut you just played, the Chuck shows you could get any body on a street corner to have the same kind of lack of insight or understanding. All he did was cast dispersions without any kind of data or understanding. And I thought the talk last night was extremely significant importance and well done for several different reasons, and if I could, then I'd like to mention them. The first that I talk about would be his psychology, the second is his stature as a present. And then sired some of the actual content I, as some other people have been, had been concerned of late in that I thought there was a certain looseness about his behavior that was beyond his usual uh A loose jocular shenanigans, the uh inappropriate response to Rob Ryner the talk in Pennsylvania in which he called affordability a hoax. I wondered what had happened to this man. This is a guy who used to go down from his office at the end of the day on Fifth Avenue, walk over to Lexington to a Korean grocery store, to his own shopping, get some chips for dinner, talk to people in the street.
Speaker 5: Where had he had.
Speaker 4: He lost contact? And I and and people so trade to tell them their point of view for fear of being seen as disloyal and then just thrown out of the inner circle. Last night, I was reassured that I have no need of fear.
Speaker 5: Of any of that.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, his capacity to hold that thing down to eighteen minutes, although truck Schumer, if he were a little more data conscious, would know it was more like nineteen minutes. But he actually was able to respond to his staff taking a different point of view and not repeat the performances of his loose non teleprompter off the cuff remarks that went off for ninety minutes at several rallies. He was extremely organized, well focused, and in a manner of eighteen nineteen minutes, managed to go through about one hundred different points of view, and and most of all, he was presidential and by that I meant he offered hope to the United States and wanted to help them understand that they should not be confused, that economies don't turn on a dime, that everything he's doing is in the interest of improving the everyday lives of people. And if people doubted, for example, that his tariffs were working, his ability to provide seventeen seventy six that great number of dollars to the military, which he ascribed to the tariff income as a first payoff, he's showing the country this is actually paying off, citing gasoline prices, and that he spoke the everyday needs. And he didn't falsify. He talked to exaggerations, which he always does, because remember I loved the combats that he made quite a while ago about someone said, why do you always say you're the first, you're the best, You're you're the top, you're the height. He said, when was the last time you ever went into a pizza store that had an advertisement the fourth greatest pizza in the world. So you'll have to give You have to give people something that they could long for and that and that will work, and so he took it on many everyday aspects of life. If he secured the border, the border was secure, primarily so that we could make sea streets safe again and that crime was down, and indeed crime is down across the whole nation. Or he talked about the Paul season schools, breaking the hold of the radicals and hamas on school campuses, and getting our trends women basically men out of sports and speaking up for women. And he spoke like a president who reminded everybody, this is a republic and he's going to push power back back to the States, particularly in regard to education. So every element that he picked on was an element that would provide hope, and he cut across many different angles.
Speaker 2: So the.
Speaker 4: Appeal to young women in sports was matched by the cutting down of drug prices, particularly for seniors. He gave the people. The newspapers have criticized him that he's super involved in foreign powers. There was actually very little foreign policy per se that was in that speech except mention that he is for peace. He's not a warmonger, which has been ascribed to him of late because of the Venezuela incidents. So even in that example.
Speaker 5: He was trying to.
Speaker 4: Give the people that America is first, and that he's not preoccupied beyond, beyond the beyond the average citizens. So as a matter of fact, I was concerned that he could he possibly, as Schumer said, get himself caught in a bubble in which he was only in an echo chamber and hearing himself back. But once he ended that speeches, I understand it. He turned to Susie Wilds and he said, well, did I do good? I kept it under twenty minutes. In other words, Susie Wiles, despite the fact that people have been very critical of her for the Vanity Fair article. Incidentally, no conservative should ever look themselves to be interviewed by a liberal a liberal organ. They're going to be put to the grinder. So he is responsive to the people around him, which I had been concerned about, and I couldn't I think, three weeks ago, I couldn't imagine him putting together or talk like that so are concise and so condensed. Most people, of course, thought that he was going to wind up talking about war on Venezuela. I heard one cynic h suggests that the reason the White House to let that rumor go out was so that ABC, CBS and NBC would carry the talk otherwise otherwise they would ignore it, and indeed, you know, liberal newspapers to ignore it. I happened to peruse every day the Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, the Boston Globe, and the New York Times. Well do you know that the Los Angeles Times, on a front page had about fifteen different news items sided Not one of them was about the President of the United States, and you know, were the same for the Boston Globe. Not one mentioned on the front pages of the of those magazines. And when the Times covered it, it was actually just a couple of paragraphs, most of which were negative. Has stunned at the inability of people who call themselves journalists did not report on the fact that the President of the United States gave an address to the nation the night before. But of course we've been suffering from that long time and will continue to suffer from that. So I was reassured about his psychology because let's remember, you know, his father died of dementia, and that started in his late eighties, and towards the end, his mother was slightly demented, but not as much as the father. So far as I know his uncle John, who was who's the father's brother, renowned professor at MIT, brilliant, brilliant man. I never suffered from dementia, but that was always in the back of my mind, and I was reassured about it by his behavior and his ability to stick to the task. And whether you agree with those statistics or not, he used them. It wasn't all. Nothing was off the cuff. Everything was. Everything was.
Speaker 5: I have data on this.
Speaker 4: You can disagree with it, but I have day though I'm not like Chuck Schumer was talking like some guy in a candy store in Brooklyn. I mean, he said absolutely nothing. But Trump was filled with facts. Although I could tell you one fact then you know, he talked about how gas is coming down. Yes, I filled them back car today in LA it was five dollars a gallon.
Speaker 1: Well, well, California is a special case when it comes to when it comes to gasoline, so it can be right. It did. It was two thirty nine today when I put gas in my tank today, so it uh, yeah, We're we're doing pretty good here.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you mentioned his comments about Rob Reiner and we've only got a couple of minutes here, uh, doctor Roth. But I commented on that I didn't think it was I didn't think it was his finest hour. I didn't think it was you know that that it was his greatest thing. But overall I thought it was fair. I thought it was it was Trump. It was Trump being true to himself. And Rob Reiner has a history of saying some of the he he Rob Ronner said he hates Trump, he called he's called him a fascist, He's called him a Nazi, talked about how he wanted to destroy them other so Trump is is no fan of Rob Reiner, and and he said so and so just because I mean, and it look that the death is horrible. I disagree with Rob Reiner in all sorts of ways, but I mean, God, I mean, God bless him. I mean, there's no way anything like that should ever happen. But I think when you can compare some of the stuff that came out after the Charlie Kirk assassination and things like that, I think that statement was really was really pretty tame, and it was Trump being Trump.
Speaker 4: And Rob, would you say, Dan, I was discussing this with my wife and she said, what I believe she said, that's why people vote for him. He says what people think. But I'm not allowed to say that.
Speaker 5: A lot of.
Speaker 4: People feel the way you about the things that Rob Ryner has expressed and anyway prompt of the package like most other people in life. And he has his super virtues, and he has his questionable liabilities, and you have to take him as a package. And it's a mistake if you land on one particular aspect to negate him. Just like you with any other person in life, people are a complete package. We're complicated creatures. So I think many people feel I heard Luke Gingrich's comments on Fox News about the talk. He thought it was one of the best presidential addresses he had heard, and he thought only in future years, well, people will actually appreciate what he said, particularly with the tariffs. They have to play out.
Speaker 1: They have to play out. Yeah, no, no, I agree, and the and the I thought the the idea of giving one thousand, seven hundred and seventy six dollars to members of the armed services was a great move as well. But doctor Roth, before I let you go, I want to give you an assignment, Okay, I want to give you an assignment. I saw yesterday where a documentary about about Donald Trump's wife is going to come out, Okay, and uh and and I want you to watch that, and I want and then I want to discuss that after you watch it. So that's gonna co. I don't know it's coming out. I think maybe right after the holiday.
Speaker 4: I think it's coming out in January.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in January. So I want you to watch that because I want to know how much of an influence she is on the White House and how much of an influence she is on a regular basis on Donald Trump. I think it's going to be fascinating to see this, this documentary. So I want you to watch that, and then we will set up a time for us to talk about it here on the radio. But for now, doctor Roth, we've got to run. I always appreciate the time. I love having you on. I could listen to you talk all night. So thank you so much for the time, and I certainly look forward to the next time we get a chance to talk again.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Dan. I'm a happy New Year to you and your listeners.
Speaker 1: Thank you, doctor Sheldon Roth. All the best to you and your family, sir. Thank you so much. I just I don't know what it is about that guy. I could just listen to him talk all night. Ten fifty six, We've got to get to a break on seven hundred WLW. I'm back on the Big One, seven hundred WLW eleven O seven. This is the Thursday night edition of the Midweek Crisis. I'm Dan Carroll. Thank you so much for being here. I I'm always glad to be here. Joe Waddell is running the big board in the seven hundred WLW command center. Joe, let's go ahead and open the phone lines five, one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand and one, eight hundreds, the Big One, and a lot of different things I want to touch on here. But I earlier in the show tonight, we were supposed to speak with my buddy Joe Hoft, and we were not able to make contact with him. So I hope everything's all right with him. But one of the things that Joe and I talked about initially, and the reason I had him on as a guest, is because he was there was no one who was more on top of the election fraud of twenty twenty than he was. He wrote three different books about it, so he knows this inside and out. And I mean, he knows what happened in Wisconsin, he knows what happened in Michigan, he knows what happened in Arizona, he knows what happened in the he knows what happened in Georgia, he knows what happened in Pennsylvania. And as I was getting ready for the show today, I found this piece in the Federalist, and it's talking about what happened in Fulton County. Fulton County, Georgia, and in Fulton County, Georgia. They have admitted that approximately three hundred and fifteen thousand early votes from the twenty twenty election were illegally certified, but were nonetheless still included in the final results of that election. The admission came during a hearing last week before the Georgia State Election Board, stepping from a challenge filed by David Cross, a local election integrity activist. He filed a challenge with the state Election Board back in March of twenty two, alleging the Fulton County violated a Georgia statute in handling of advanced voting ahead of the November twenty twenty election, counting hundreds of thousands of votes even though polling workers failed to sign off on vote tabulation tapes critical to the certification process, and now Fulton County has admitted to it. And Brumbaugh, an attorney for Fulton County, told the told the board and the hearing that while she has not seen the tapes herself, the county does not dispute that the tapes were not signed. It was a violation of the rule. Since twenty twenty, we have new leadership and a new building and a new board and a new standard. Since then, the training has been enhanced, but we don't dispute the allegations from the twenty twenty election. Georgia law requires that election officials have each ballot scanner print these closing tapes at the end of each voting day. Poll workers must sign these tapes or include a documented reason for refusal. Voting laws require poll workers to begin each day of voting by printing and signing a zero tape showing that the voting machines are starting at zero votes. If there's no record of whether the tabulator was set at zero at the start of the polling, there is no way of telling whether ballots from a previous election or ballots from a test run were left on the memory card and might later be counted. Notably, this happened in Montana, where officials discovered more votes than were cast and believe the votes were left over sample data that had not been cleared. So these machines that count the votes and do all this stuff, it just seems to me they're unnecessarily complicated, and you've got to jump through so many hoops, and then the more moving parts you've got going on to my way of thinking, the easier it is to get in there and fiddle around with it. And so Joe Hoff has been one of the very rare individuals who looked at the twenty twenty election, saw the irregularities, saw the fraud, and spoke out about it, and continues to speak out about it. And now one by one it's all coming to light that there was so much fraudulent voting going on in the twenty twenty election, and that you will you will never convince me that Joe Biden got eighty one million votes and beat Trump in that election. And how we looking now, how are you enjoying this Trump compared to the Trump you might have had in twenty twenty if you wouldn't have screwed around with that election, who knows how different things would be, How different would things be? There was an update on the Minnesota fraud as it relates to the Somalian community there in Minneapolis, and it's getting so bad now even the Associated Press had to do a story on this, and the Assodio Associated Press writes a half or more of the roughly eighteen billion dollars in federal funds that supported fourteen Minnesota run programs since twenty eighteen may have been stolen. Okay, half or more of eighteen billion in fourteen different Minnesota run programs may have been stolen. That's nine billion dollars. First Assistant US Attorney Joe Thompson talked about the scale of the fraud, and we've got a SoundBite of him, and I want to play that. Now here's a US attorney. Oh you know what I don't This is a different scam. Wait a second, Wait a second, wait a second. Oh yeah, Matt, that's a different one. No, I don't have the sound from this one, but this US attorney Joe Thompson said the scale of the fraud puts services at risk for people who need them, and including adults leaving addiction treatment centers who need help finding a stable place to live, children with autism, children who really have autism, not the fake autism that was part of this scam. So you had the feeding the hungry scam, you had the autism scam, and you had the finding homes for people with addiction and people at risk and the elderly and all that sort of thing. Prosecutors typically see fraud manifest as providers over billing. Thompson said during a news conference in Minneapolis that companies have been created to provide zero services, whilst of many claims to medicate and pocketing federal funds for international travel, luxury vehicles, lavish lifestyles, and we know there's a strong likelihood that some of that money went to back to Somalia and while wind up supporting a terrorist organization, Boko Haram. Investigators new findings may bolster Donald Trump and his claims that Minnesota is a quote hub of fraudulent any laundering activity under Governor Tim Walls, who was the Democrat vice presidential nominee in last year's election. I mean, think about that, if Tim Walls was the vice president right now, would we be hearing about any of this? And Kamala Harris is out there on her book tour talking about how she's laying the groundwork for another presidential run, how great she was as vice president, how qualified she is to be the president of the United States. And she goes in and she goes on all these friendly interviews. Do you think one person's going to say, hey, well look at what Tim for look at with Tim Walls, jazz hands, let go on right under his nose. The AP article goes on to talk about Trump, how he's capitalized on fraud cases, the target the Somalia dysporia in Minnesota, the largest Somali population in the US. Eighty two of ninety two defendants and the child nutrition, housing services, and autism program scheme are Somali. But you know, it's not right to call it. It's not right to call it out and say that it's the Somalian community involved in this. That's really it's just unfair. Eighty two of ninety two defendants are in the Somali community. See Tim Wallas said we will not tolerate fraud. That's funny. Let's see The announcement Thursday follows years of investigation that began with the three hundred million Feeding Our Future scheme, for which fifty seven defendants have been victed. Prosecutor said Feeding our Future nonprofit was at the center of the country's largest COVID nineteen related fraud scam, roughly two dozen or so. Feeding our Future defendants for getting money from autism clinics. That's how we learned about the autism fraud. I mean, think of me. It's absolutely amazing, all connected. But this prosecutor was out there talking today, and that's my bet. I thought i'd cut up his sound bite and put it on here, But he talked. He said, this is He says, this is not a handful of bad actors. It's a staggering, industrial scale fraud. That is swamps Minnesota. Let's see. And he says fourteen flag programs. Found those programs a cost Medicaid eighteen billions. It's twenty eighteen, including more than three and a half billion in twenty twenty four alone. Let's see. And so they all the details of all these different people out there. But I mean, it just keeps getting huge, going bigger and bigger and bigger, and then we have this. We know what that SNAP is, the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance program, and so there was a it's not in Minnesota. Hold on, I think it's in Boston. Hold on, hold on, hold on? What did I do with that? Let me see, Yeah, two Haitian migrants. Federal prosecutors charged two Hatian migrants in Massachusetts with a seven million dollar scam that was getting money out of the out of SNAP. And federal prosecutors unsealed a major fraud indictment wednesday, charging two Haitian immigrants of operating a seven million dollar supplemental nutrition assistance program. It's a benefit tracking scheme out of two small retail storefronts in Boston's at Tapping neighborhood. And of course that may or of Boston is a real winner. Total lib total radical leftist, totally hates Trump, all in favor of illegal aliens hanging out in Boston. And you want to see the pictures of these so called grocery stores, I mean they it. The one is smaller, they call it a grocery store. It's smaller than the room I'm sitting in right now. And that that is, that is not a joke. That is no lie. And it looks it's it's filthy, it looks disease ridden. There there's open conas of stuff. I really don't see anything that you could call groceries in there. But they said this was a grocery store.
Speaker 5: And uh.
Speaker 1: And they ran seven million dollars with a fraud through this grocery store. And this is the US attorney talking about this, and she was pretty good on this. Let's hear cut number two. This is on the Snap grocery store scam fail.
Speaker 9: Bonner and Saul at least may for large scale Snap benefit trafficking, a scheme that turned a program designed to feed families into a multi million dollar criminal enterprise. Stap benefits are also known as food stamps. The defendants are charged with one count of food stamp fraud. As allegend in the charging documents, these men abuse one of the government's most critical safety net programs for their own financial gain.
Speaker 7: This is a tax.
Speaker 9: This is taxpayer money meant to keep people from going hungry.
Speaker 7: These defendants decided to take it for themselves.
Speaker 9: These defendants exchanged SNAP benefits for cash, which they pocketed.
Speaker 7: Bonner rational national.
Speaker 9: Naturalized US citizen, from Haiti owned the Jessuela Variety store. At least may a lawful permanent resident, also from Haiti owned the Saoul Mache mix A store. These two businesses were co located within a single storefront in Boston.
Speaker 7: To be certain, these were not supermarkets. They were not full service groceries.
Speaker 9: It would be a huge stretch to even call them convenience stores. In fact, the only thing convenient about these stores was how easy it was to commit snap benefit fraud.
Speaker 7: To put this in perspective, the Jusuela Variety.
Speaker 9: Store is less than one hundred and fifty square feet in size, smaller than some bathrooms. The Saoul Mache mix A store was approximately five hundred square feet in space. By contrast, a supermarket can be twenty thousand to sixty thousand square feet.
Speaker 7: In size, have a dozen or more.
Speaker 9: Registers, and employ numerous employees. Both a Jsuela Variety and sal Mache mix A stores had one register, no carriages, no hand baskets, and very little food for sale. One legitimate supermarket in the same area as these stores Redeems approximately eighty thousand dollars in snap benefits per month over the last twenty months. The Jusuela Variety store was redeeming between three and six times that amount monthly, with nowhere near the space, inventory, customers, or infrastructure to support it. The sal Mache mix A store redeemed over one hundred twenty thousand dollars in Snap benefits in the last six months. Simply put, there is no plausible way SNAP eligible.
Speaker 7: Food could have been purchased from these stores for this long.
Speaker 9: Yet these two stores are alleged to have illicitly trafficked nearly seven million dollars in Snap benefits.
Speaker 7: The fraud was shocking and glaring.
Speaker 1: So there you go. And I mean, and you want to say that. The pictures of these stores, they're out there on the internet. You can look them up if you want. This one dude bon Air allegedly applied for Snap benefits for himself, claiming he had zero income despite owning a business raking in hundreds of thousands of dollars a month in Snap redemptions. Investigators say he falsely claimed no income other than Social Security, collected over ten eight hundred dollars in Snap benefits. Every single Snap transaction on his personal EBT card was conducted at his own store. The other dude allegedly ran a similar operation out of a slightly larger but still minuscule store about five hundred square feet, which is probably smaller than your garage if you have a garage at home, I mean thing you think about that, Could you run a grocery store out of your garage? I don't know. Despite minimal inventory un limited eligible food items, the store reportedly trafficked over one hundred and twenty one thousand dollars of SNAP benefits in just a few months it opened to twenty twenty five. So yeah, I'm very industrious. Of these two, one dude is like seventy something years old, the other dude's seventy four, and the other dude's twenty one. So this guy was learning from his mentor and how to rip off the government. So then good work by those US attorneys. Seven million dollars in Snap from the from the Boston area, another liberal Democrat, and the corruption just goes on eleven twenty five news coming up at the bottom of the hour. We rolled till midnight tonight five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, eight hundred, the big one on seven hundred wom