Speaker 1: It's Mojo on the morning show. Got a chance to take Luke out for dinner over the weekend and we double dated. He brought his girlfriend, Riley.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh so they're officially boyfriend girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, even though I think it's so funny that like they, well, Luke and Riley they met last year at spring break, you know, they do these spring breaks with each other and then the sororities and fraterneys and like you get married to somebody from the sorority or whatever, like the fraternity boys. It was kind of weird, like you can ask somebody to marry you or whatever. And Luke asked Riley and that's when they, I guess, Matt and started dating.
Speaker 3: Is it like somebody you know or are dating or we never knew that. I have no idea. It's like a frat wedding.
Speaker 4: So everyone in the frat and I think like probably sorority girls or other girls.
Speaker 2: They have like fake weddings and they have like fake bridesmaids and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: It's just a fun thing. College kids do this.
Speaker 5: Aw Like when I was in middle school and recess, we used to play house, right were.
Speaker 4: They talking before that? I'm so interested. No, they met on spring break occurrence. He picked a good one.
Speaker 1: And she has got a personality. She reminds me a lot, personality wise, or talking wise, of Bianca, Like, it's kind of funny. We picked her up at her house and the first thing she does is point out her poop bags for her dog there and she goes, hey, there's my poop bag. She took my dog on a walk, and I just left the boot bag just sitting right there, like she's basically pointing it out because she I think she was, you know, oh, I should have probably picked up the boot bag and she goes, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: My poop bag. To Luke's mom, it was pretty funny.
Speaker 1: So we had a great dinner and they were talking to us about their Cancun vacation that they went on their spring break vacation, and she told me something kind of funny. So they were hanging out at some place that these college kids all went to, and this guy came up to Luke and Riley and handed Riley his phone and said, can you take a picture of me and my girlfriend? And you know I do this all the time. I always find a girl that I look at and say, okay, I bet you she takes good pictures and will ask them to take a picture, and so kind of that's what happened. So she takes a picture and takes like a bunch of different snaps. Nice view in the background, and then he comes up and grabs the phone and then he flips the phone over to video, pushes the button and says keep videotaping, and she's holding the phone like, okay, what's going on. Next thing she knows, guy gets on knee proposes to his girlfriend. Shoot problem though, Riley is like our Bianca. She can't shut up. So Riley starts going while she's holding this camera. Starts holding the camera and going, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, he's proposing. Oh my god, look at this. This is awesome all over the video.
Speaker 1: And Luke's like, you can't, I guess on the video you cannot even hear him say will you marry me?
Speaker 3: You can't. Honestly, that guy should have had a better plan.
Speaker 4: Writing a camera at someone last minute for your proposal was the first.
Speaker 2: Sure it's not her, but that's really funny that she didn't just know to shut up, right.
Speaker 1: It was so funny, Luke said, it was the greatest thing ever because Riley is more into this guy's proposal than this guy and this girl or the proposal, which is funny because you only had one job, Riley, and that job was you were supposed to videotape this poor guy saying something. And here she is and she's like, you know, commenting. It got me thinking, I wonder how many people have ever ruined somebody's beautiful engagement? Has anybody ever done that before? Where you accidentally somehow or maybe intentionally?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what if like there were dogs humping in the background of your yeah, pres or something.
Speaker 1: Right exactly, or a thunderstorm or something like that happens at the time eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight. That is a lot of pressure, and you you do have to say something to somebody like, what's a lot of pressure. It's a lot of pressure to be the person that's holding the camera at the time. I think there's a lot of pressure to take a picture of something.
Speaker 3: Is no pressure?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, for a propose, not for a photo.
Speaker 3: What do you have to do?
Speaker 2: Because if you accidentally how many times I feel like I'm doing this a lot lately? How many times have you thought you were videotaping something you're not? And then I'm like and then I hit end, and I'm like, oh my god, now it's recording.
Speaker 5: What do you do if you're the person that's holding the phone and all of a sudden, phone storage is full.
Speaker 3: Pops up?
Speaker 5: Do you tell the person my phone same?
Speaker 2: That is a once in a lifetime or three times in a lifetime moment?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: My favored My other thing favored about Riley and why I think that Riley will fit in good with Luke's family is we got done eating and we ordered dessert and then Luca's. I love that Riley lives next to an Oberweiss. Have you ever been to an overwisfor?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: Oberweiss is an ice cream store and milk and milk? Yeah, you can actually get milk delivered to your house and in Lucas. I love that Riley lives next to Oberweiss. We should have just ordered milkshakes and Riley goes. Doesn't mean we can't go with You know, she was awesome, She was so much fun. What's going on, Chris? How you doing.
Speaker 3: Good? What's happening?
Speaker 7: Not too much? Got engaged in Malibu a couple of years ago, get ready to get married this summer, and I asked my fiance to marry me. We were in the water and I was trying to do it privately, just kind of a thing between her and I, and next thing I know, I'm a standing them there after I asked her and I have the entire beach applauding and taking pictures and videos and everything, and I didn't have any video or anything set up. So everyone that did the videos and pictures ended up sending them to us.
Speaker 1: So that's great, buddy, That is like the greatest ever that you were able to get it just off of a bunch of strangers. That's that's probably why a public proposal is awesome. What's up, Haley, how you doing?
Speaker 8: Hi? I'm good.
Speaker 3: How are you good? We're talking about ruining the proposal.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: So my husband, my now husband, he set up the proposal with my family. He didn't plan for them all to be there, like they were going to be like come out at the end of the proposal, and so the whole time he kept getting cornered by my family. And we went out for like a group thick picture and he was freaking out the whole time because he had to fart so bad, cornered by my family so we couldn't let it out, And so she was freaking out that when he left got down on one knee that she was just gonna rip.
Speaker 1: That would now, that would be that would be something that would make it. This is America's funniest home video still on?
Speaker 6: Or is that.
Speaker 1: If you watched a proposal and the guy basically charted himself?
Speaker 3: You know what's up? Tom? Is it Thomasina?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hello, Thomasina? Hi, what's going on?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Thomasina's on the phone. She named after her mama and her daddy. What's happening?
Speaker 9: Okay, So my husband proposed to me, and when he proposed to me, I.
Speaker 6: Threw up all over him and all over the side of the boardwalk.
Speaker 9: I knew he was proposing to me, but I beg you not to take me, but he did anyway, and I threw it all over him.
Speaker 6: It's our favorite storytelling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you sing?
Speaker 9: I had the flu?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I was just randomly sick, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: God, that would honestly be the greatest video ever. Do you guys have a video or anything of them.
Speaker 9: So my sister in law was supposed to be recording, but somehow she lost us in the park somewhere and I have no idea where they went, but a great story.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I bet you happy you don't have that video though.
Speaker 9: Oh I'm so glad that him had that video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's incredible. What's up, Julie. Are you doing?
Speaker 6: I'm great, How are you?
Speaker 3: We're good? We're talking about ruining the proposal.
Speaker 6: So we had a family vacation down in the Dominican and my brother, my brother in law, was planning to propost my sister. The only person in the family knew that was my husband, and he was recording and I hate sideways videos, and he was recording them sideways, and I'm like, why are you why?
Speaker 8: I but no one liked the video.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 1: So the entire time that he's proposing, you're sitting there critiquing the video.
Speaker 3: Of course, Oh that's great. That would be.
Speaker 8: Honestly, I'm going to redo it anyways at dinner because my mom and dad didn't get the hit to come to the beach with us.
Speaker 3: That would be how we do it. The girls on this show would do the same thing.
Speaker 1: Like I could see Shannon getting proposed, you know, proposed to by West and be no, no, no, no, hold on a second, here, we need a light for this.
Speaker 3: Can we get a little light? What's going on? Emily? How you doing good?
Speaker 8: How are you guys?
Speaker 3: We're good? What's happening?
Speaker 9: So my fiance went to propose to me and where he walked up to there was like a huge bachelor att party that was number one. And then when he got down on me, someone walked directly through us.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no, wow, wow, say something, Yeah, what is your fiance?
Speaker 3: Say something like get out the way.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: It was so pissed.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, that's insane. That is nuts.
Speaker 9: And so we had to get back on one name.
Speaker 8: But it's funny story.
Speaker 3: So I said, yes, that's the worst.
Speaker 1: The worst is when somebody tries to propose at a restaurant and at that moment, the bus boy comes over and tries to either.
Speaker 3: Clear place, ask if you want a box? Yeah, It's like, man, know what you're doing.