Speaker 1: I love that song. I was telling you on the way into work this morning. I had that song in my head one day, Hobby living.
Speaker 2: In a big old city.
Speaker 1: I want to play that song. Do you think Rich would get mad if I played that song?
Speaker 3: No, it's Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: She does own the radio station. All right, thanks for being here. It's kd WB. Pick your ticket Tuesday. Another chance to win is it's a while away, but it's a chance to win tickets to the hottest show's coming Everything Doja cat to Cardi, b Ed Sheeran, Megan Trainer. I'm trying to do this off the top of my head. I'm doing okay five seconds of Summer and I probably miss somebody, but I got most of them. We'll do that again at eight thirty five. You simply have to call into tell us which show you want to go to? Boom you are in. We did War the Roses a while ago, and basically it centered on a woman who was seeing a new guy, but she admitted to the new guy that she cheated on her ex husband, and so we all started to talking about cheating and how common is cheating in a marriage. And I may proposed that a lot of marriages that in the divorce there's cheating involved. They didn't get divorced because of cheating, but once things started to fall apart, there might have been somebody who was there. Yeah, exactly, and a lot of people, a lot of people agreed, a lot of people said, no, Eric is on the phone a little late with the input, but we appreciate you being here. Eric, What did you want to add to the whole discussion, Eric, Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: The one good morning, for instance. So there's a part of there's a part of relationships what's called sex love Addicts Anonymous FLA s LA. It's then for the characteristics of sex love UH Addicts anonymous. So when I went through recovery for substances, I learned that there's other parts to why maybe I have cheated in my life. And so if you are at Google search you know the characteristics of sex love addicts, you'll come across twelve different things that people have maybe addicted to. So, for instance, like one, we confuse love with neediness, physical and sexual attention, pity, and or the need to rescue or be rescued. So people who get into relationships, you know, feeling that need to rescue someone that's a characteristic of a love addiction. Right.
Speaker 1: Okay, so if somebody you feel like somebody use like you know, they need you, they need your support, they need you, you feel like you're rescuing them. But that's not healthy, correct.
Speaker 4: So like even like another one, like having few healthy boundaries. We become sexually involved with and are emotionally attached to people without knowing them. I mean, how many times does that happen? On Internet dating and things like that? They become attached to people. So it's an addiction.
Speaker 5: Interesting, So cheating is an addiction, Well, it can be. I feel like this is It's not for everybody, I say.
Speaker 4: It could be from trauma for instance, Like I had trauma in my life as a kid, right, but I never dealt with it, right. I just thought that I was just you know, going about my business. There's nothing wrong with me. And but once I realized that there's actually people out there who are working on themselves through this s LAA program, right there, there's meetings out there, just like there's AA meetings, right, So I could honestly, I'm you know, in my forties, my whole life, I have cheated. I have been cheated on and I just thought it was a reoccurring pattern until I actually started looking at myself and finding ways to become better. And I can honestly say now I've been in the relationship for over a year and a half and I have never cheated.
Speaker 1: Which for you, which which might sound silly to a regular person, be like, oh, you're bragging about a year and a half, right, but for you that's a that's a huge deal. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But if it's their addiction and you're you know, sober from.
Speaker 2: It, correct, Wow.
Speaker 4: And there's people out there all over the world who suffer from this. So it's just a tool for people is to look into it. It's the characteristics of SLAA. There's twelve of them. Okay, you could read through them. And what you say when you go to a meeting is that if you can identify with one of these, they asked you to stay in the meeting. If you don't, they actually to leave just because of the.
Speaker 1: Primary I'm just there to hook up. I'm just going there to hook up it. Do you hear that joke a lot? Though?
Speaker 5: You do?
Speaker 4: But the thing is, when you're just go into the hook cup of people, you don't know what other people have gone to it.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm just yeah, I appreciate that we can spend a lot of time talking with you and I don't want to cut you off, but there go look up s L A A. So it's kind of like sex love anonymous, addicts anonymous, just like alcohol or drugs or whatever, and that that is that's really interesting. I think that cheating is so prevalent, but nobody wants to talk about it unless you hear something scandalous, like oh, did you hear right so and so, because over the years in our neighborhood is like, oh, yeah, well you know they got a divorce because he was cheating. Oh you know, there was one and I don't want to give too much information, but they shared what do they call it a cloud? Like photos in the cloud. Yeah, And so she opens up her iPad one day and there's like some evidence and it's like and and and you can't go, oh my god, I'm the only person this has happened to, because it's actually more common. What do we do on War of the Roses twice a week exposed to find somebody who's been cheating, So it's not uncommon. It's just one of those things that everybody pretends that, yeah, we got a divorce because we've grown apart, and they don't admit that, say, yeah they grew apart, but then they cheated also, So hey, thank you for the appreciate your time, thanks for calling in.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, thank you?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: You ready to move on with your life? All right, let's go ahead and do the Daily Bailey on Katie w B.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday to Mickey Mouse. Everybody.
Speaker 5: He is ninety seven years old, and I would like to take this moment on this very special day. Should be good to show off my Mickey Mouse impression.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 3: I think it's very good. Hot dog, Oh boy, oh many, hot dog.
Speaker 1: That's actually pretty good. I closed my eyes and it was actually better than I thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So that one's honestly probably my best impression that I can do. But I want to know what impressions? Can you do?
Speaker 1: What I do? Shaggy and Scooby?
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead, like Shaggy, No, Scooby.
Speaker 2: Like Scooby. We're gonna go have to find the mystery machine and find Freddy and.
Speaker 1: Go to the Haunted House.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: I can do Obama and I could do Trump because that was one to be fallin. I did Trump. I'll do Obama first. Okay, Obama's my fellow Americans. The d A Ryan Show, it's great, and I love my wife, Michelle's beautiful. We're going on vacation. And then Donald Trump. So the Dave Ryan Show ratings are huge, They're so huge, so many people listen. More people listen to that show than any other show.
Speaker 1: That's your best one, that's way better than your Obama. Yeah. Problem with your Obama is you sound like you're twelve. You sound like you're Vaughnt. But when you launch into the Trump, you've got all the inflections down.
Speaker 2: If you're watching on Dave Ryan TV, you gotta watch if the lips, the big lips in the hands. I did it on Jimmy Fallon like years ago. I remember, you guys were so old.
Speaker 1: I get on the Jimmy Fallon show. This is a made up story.
Speaker 2: Now, if you literally look up, it's called talk like Trump Jimmy Fallon on YouTube. I'm probably the only thing that pops up.
Speaker 1: It's a bit.
Speaker 2: I don't know how it happened. I forget, but I did an impression to Trump because you know, Trump sometimes doesn't pronounce words right, so it was like, do you think he's gonna pronounce this? And I you want a T shirt? I still have it. But Dave Ryan show so huge, guy Bailey, She's okay, it's huge.
Speaker 3: And then Dave and I you and I do Jerry Seinfeld all the time.
Speaker 5: What's the deal?
Speaker 2: But you just sound like Bailey?
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 5: You get on an airplane and there's somebody who wants to talk to you every single time, every time? Why?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 2: Okay Bailey? Somebody on the livestream said, did your impression skills help you get the job at Disney? Or is that what you learned it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think I just picked it up through osmosis from working at Disney, because I did used to work at Disney, And honestly, another impression that's really easy when you do work there is snow white. So people if I said I work at Disney, people say, oh, are you one of the princesses? Because of the only jobs that you can have when you work at Disney. And I got so sick of saying no that I started saying yes, and they'd say which one.
Speaker 3: I'd go snow white because she talks like this.
Speaker 1: Well that's actually pretty good.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Wows creepy sat your gown princess.
Speaker 1: Looking over at you and hearing I've never heard you do this voice before, looking at your face and hearing that voice come out of it is very unnatural, unsettling.
Speaker 2: It's unsettling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anyway, I just want to talk about a fun impression you're making it.
Speaker 1: Do you make a mouse?
Speaker 3: Mickey Mouse? Is day today?
Speaker 8: Ho boy?
Speaker 3: Hot dog? How many? It's my birthday today? Hot dog?
Speaker 2: Victoria's on the phone. She thinks she can beat you. Oh, I'm sure she can make impressions.
Speaker 3: Oh really Victoria?
Speaker 1: Hi Victoria?
Speaker 2: Okay, oh boy, nicky birthday.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Oh that was a good one.
Speaker 1: You're a freak. Where'd you figure out you.
Speaker 9: Could do that growing up in the Disney era?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Day, I love Goofy? Right, Dave, can't you do goofy?
Speaker 10: Going on?
Speaker 5: Like going off a clip? And he goes, no, that's not me, No, that's somebody else. Must be my dad, must be my dad. Guys, Bye bye, Mickey bye, Mickey boy.
Speaker 1: I love it. She was awesome.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: That's one of your better ones. Usually I don't look forward to that bit.
Speaker 3: At all, but I don't look forward to most of the things.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back on kd w B about another twenty five minutes away from pick her t Get Tuesday. So if you want to go see one of the big acts five seconds of Summer Dimmy leav Doja, Cat Megan, Trainer, Cardi b Ed Shearon, we will give you a chance. That's coming up. It's still a ways away, but hang out and try to win it. We'll do that coming up next on kt AB TOB Talkback Tuesday. Give me something that drives you crazy. We try to be positive on the show, but just give me something that drives you crazy. Can I start?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: When you're watching TV, like when you're watching the ed Gen Monster Show and they don't light the set and you look at your screen and everything's dark, and you're like, I can't see anything that's going on, So you turn your lights off in your house, you still can't see anything that's going on. When I'm watching something on the smart TV and they forget to put lighting on it and they're all just dark on the screen. That gets on my nerves? What is something that gets on your nerves drives you crazy? Leave it on the talkback feature the iHeartRadio app, open out that red microphone button and just leave the talkback. What drives you a little bit crazy? Bailey?
Speaker 3: Oh, my upstairs neighbor.
Speaker 5: I live in a very old building, and so I can hear her walking around constantly. I don't I don't think the woman actually ever sits down, So it'll be like walk crank crank. You can hear the floorboards and she'll be walking in a circle. I swear in the bedroom, she'll be walking a circle. In the kitchen, She's constantly walking around, and I just want her.
Speaker 1: To leave, Okay, want what drives you a little bit crazy?
Speaker 2: When somebody emails me or comments on my Instagram and spells my name wrong, because those are the two places where it is you have no express because my name is right there, but they'll spell it v O N or VAU just any anything dumb.
Speaker 1: Okay, leave the talk back. We'd love to hear from you. What drives you just a little bit crazy? Talk back Tuesday. We'll play your voice back next on Katie WB Ryan TV. I'm in my fall wardrobe era right now, I'm gonna tell you that I don't want to spend too much time. Check us out on YouTube, Dave Ryan. Sometimes I get to stop myself because if you don't, if I don't stop it, then it's like it'd be like, Okay, Dave, shut up. Let's hear what drive you a little bit crazy? Use the talk back feature on the iHeartRadio at the red microphone and you get to be on the radio.
Speaker 9: Drives me crazy when people apply for a job, they do a call with recruitment, they set up an interview, and.
Speaker 2: Then they don't show up, or they call in and say they got.
Speaker 11: Into a car accident and they won't be able to make it.
Speaker 9: I can't tell you how I've done that. And if I had a dime for every time, I could at least.
Speaker 5: By myself lunch.
Speaker 7: I wonder why that is.
Speaker 2: It's like you want the job, but then you don't want the job all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh, that drives me crazy too.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 9: I'm my name is Emily, And something that drives me just a little bit crazy.
Speaker 11: Is when I'm at the grocery store and you know.
Speaker 9: We're walking down the aisle and people keep stopping in the middle of the aisles. I can't get around them, and I try to be nice because usually it's an older person, but I just want to lam my freaking cart in the back of the rangle.
Speaker 11: It's like, get out of the way, Okay.
Speaker 2: What drives it's a little bit crazy.
Speaker 5: Something that drives me crazy is how fast food places don't post.
Speaker 3: A menu earlier in the line. It's only when you get up to actually order that you can look at the menu.
Speaker 5: Put a menu sooner, and then I can know what I want, and then I don't have.
Speaker 2: To be that person.
Speaker 1: Then you're not there. I get it, you're going.
Speaker 10: I have.
Speaker 1: A right. What drives you a little bit crazy? You can still use the talk back button on the iHeart app.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 9: It is tabitha shockape.
Speaker 7: And what frustrates me is when I am trying to get off an elevator and the people.
Speaker 3: Getting on just get right on as soon as the door opens, have a great day.
Speaker 1: I don't see that a lot anymore. Once in a while i'll see like a teenage boy like trying to wriggle onto the elevator while we're still trying to get out like the Mall of America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, bro, hey, wait till we get off first.
Speaker 3: Don't you know how this works?
Speaker 2: Next one, This is David Egan, Minnesota.
Speaker 6: And something that drives me crazy is when people drive slow for no reason, or when they break and there's nothing to break for, or when they drive fifteen under the speed limit and there's no reason to I get that.
Speaker 1: Maybe they don't have places to be, but I do. You're important, got places to be. David More on Talk Back Tuesday.
Speaker 10: My biggest pet peeve is when you're walking now on the street or walking anywhere and there's people in front of you walking so slow and just don't walk with a purpose and just walk like just super slow, or walk in the middle of the sidewalk and you can't get around them. It makes me so mad.
Speaker 1: You a lot of people ambling. That's what they're ambling. You know what ambling is. No, you're not walking, you're just lifting one leg and shwinging it forward.
Speaker 3: You're bumming around.
Speaker 1: You're kind of bumming around. You're ambling.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I know where to be.
Speaker 1: I'm just walking to amble, go amble somewhere else. Okay, can I give you one off the top of my head. Yeah, when you're watching a movie or a TV show and they show characters text messaging each other.
Speaker 3: Yes, we have a lot of people who said that are you.
Speaker 5: Serious book where they say if like a show or a movie shows a phone and then you can read the text message on it, but you can't but you can't so tiny?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, well, how am I supposed to see that?
Speaker 2: In that same vein, I hate when if it's like a teenager text thing, it says the letter you instead of the word you. You are crazy. I hate that because people don't really be texting like that, don't They don't. Well, not the letter you, the letter are okay crazy, Like it's so dumb.
Speaker 1: Good to know. I had more of these on the talk back feature.
Speaker 7: Hey guys, it's Christian. And one thing that drives me nuts is bad sound mastering during movies, so all the dialogue is super quiet and then.
Speaker 3: There's some actions saying it it's this.
Speaker 7: Fing loud yeah together, it's not how it actually works.
Speaker 3: Thought that was my TV nuts.
Speaker 1: We have another couple more of these other talk.
Speaker 12: Bags that drive me nuts weird to begin, the first one that comes to mind is when you sit down to watch the news, in the first five minutes are all previews about what's going to be on the news.
Speaker 2: I'm already gonna watch.
Speaker 12: You don't have to hook me in. That's the whole reason I sat down and tuned in in the first Maybe put more news on instead of wasting my time with previews for what I'm going to watch.
Speaker 1: Okay, I actually kind of appreciate the previews because I'll find out if there's something I really want to watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right, but I think at least one more.
Speaker 9: You know, what drives me insane is that you need help and those around you know that you need help, and on that moment they don't even get off their chair to help you. They don't even offer you the help.
Speaker 1: They're just like, oh hi, and they continue to do those things.
Speaker 9: But then when they want your help, you're supposed to stop whatever you're doing and help them out.
Speaker 10: Drives me crazy.
Speaker 1: What personal experience sounds like? What drives you a little bit? We got a bunch of Facebook tub has messages.
Speaker 5: Also, Christy says four way stops when a person was there long before you and then they wave at you to go, just just go Shelley says, when I'm out walking my dog in public and bicyclists don't give me a heads up that they're coming up behind me, I can't hear you coming. Why is it so hard to give a courtesy shout out or ring a bell, ring a bell anything.
Speaker 1: We were at ericson we got the electric bikes last summer and we noticed that when we come up on the side of people, we don't like to go on your left right is It usually startles people. But we have little bells ring ring, ring, ring, and then people look over there's left shoulder and they move their dog out of the way.
Speaker 3: Text messages this one says, oscillating fans drive me a little bit?
Speaker 2: Blow on me?
Speaker 3: Or don't I pull that pin up so dang fast.
Speaker 5: This one says, every time someone has an empty cup and a TV show, oh, it drives me crazy.
Speaker 1: Don't you think most TV shows they're drinking out of an empty cup. When you're in theater you got a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Or in stuff, they are drinking out of an empty cup.
Speaker 5: And it is one of my pet peeves too, when they throw like a bottle back because they're drinking from it.
Speaker 3: There's nothing in that bottle.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 5: They don't even attribute any weight to that cup or bottle, and they don't swallow either.
Speaker 3: Just check on it next.
Speaker 7: True.
Speaker 5: Next time someone's drinking something in a movie or a show that you're watching, do they swallow? No?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll watch for that. That was fun. Thanks for doing that. We'll be back in a second with you can't make this stuff up. Grandma Food is having a moment. Grandma Food is back, and we'll talk about what is Grandma food? I bet you can guess. We'll see if you're right.
Speaker 2: Next, well, we're gonna do pick a ticket Tuesday next. You're right, and that's even better, even better.
Speaker 1: Thank you. On more important, pick your ticket Tuesday is next. We're gonna give you a chance to play to win either Megan Trainer five seconds of Summer CARDI B, Demi Lovado, Dojia Kat or ed Shearon next and.
Speaker 2: The iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: It's one O one point three Kati w B.
Speaker 1: We're gonna give you a chance to pick your ticket right now. Who do you want to go see?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Who do you want to see?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Call in right now. We're gonna play a little game called liar liar.
Speaker 3: And the way this game works is I have three cards.
Speaker 5: Two of them say truth and one of them says lie, and the three of us are going to get kind of a category and then one will get the lie, the other two will get truth, and we'll have to tell you a little story, and you're gonna guess which one of us is lying.
Speaker 1: So if you've listened to the show for a while, that will definitely help you win this pair of tickets. But you can always take a guess while Vaunt is pounding through the phones here at six five, one, nine eight nine K D W B. Let's do a practice round here. Okay, you just be and you just you and me.
Speaker 5: Okay, so let me make sure here we go. Ok all right. The category is going to be scary animals, Dave.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's you. I was riding a horse in Montana near Sand Springs, Montana one time. Okay, Oh, oh, rattlesnake, Oh, rattlesnake. Luckily I had a twenty two rifle, and a rattlesnake will line their head up with the rifle. If you point the rifle at them, they'll line their head up with it. Boom, pull the trigger. Split the rattlesnake's head right open. Okay, okay, yours.
Speaker 5: Mine is going to be about a German shepherd that my grandma had.
Speaker 3: When I was maybe like three or four.
Speaker 5: I was in the backyard and the German shepherd came running after me and then put its little hands on my shoulders knocked me over, and I was scared of German shepherds until probably adulthood. Okay, gotcha, gotcha. Now you got to figure out who made the story out right, which one of us was lying, one of us was lying. I think it's pretty clear who was lying.
Speaker 1: He was lying you. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 5: You did not shoot a rattlesnake. My dad did, Blittenham, My dad did. It's a true story. If you are ever out riding in Sand Springs, Montana and you hear a rattlesnake, you put the rifle down. The rattlesnake will line their head up with the With the rifle, wow boom, you can shoot it right down the middle of its head.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I hope I never have to.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it would feel bad, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, fee a little bit bad, but it's better than getting a bit by.
Speaker 2: Rats and dying.
Speaker 1: So that's the way the game works. So it is called Liar Liar, but it's gonna be in here too to just make it a little bit more challenging. So you're gonna first hand out the the give the category. Then the cards will be distributed to whether we're telling the truth or alive.
Speaker 5: Yes, the category is moving. Okay, we're gon We're gonna play with Crystal first. Crystal, good morning, Hi Crystal, hie hie. Okay, so have you listened to the show for a while, Crystal? Okay, all right, no, we appreciate it and hopefully that'll come in handy Okay, all right, So moving is the category Moving? That's you, Dave, that's you, you know, if you're lying or telling the truth? Okay, all right, I'll go first, just because I knew it first.
Speaker 3: Okay, So moving.
Speaker 5: My moving story is I lived in this apartment in Uptown for about six years with my really good friend Daniella, and then she got a new job, she moved to a different place, and I loved the area so much that I moved all the way across the street and I moved one item at a time, just across the street to a brand new apartment that's my moving story.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Vont, do you want to go next, I'll go next. So when I was younger, we moved around a lot, me and my mom and eventually my little sister. And one time we were moving, we were taking like mattress thing, ayeah, mattress and the bedding and stuff out of my mom's suv at the time, and she didn't know that I was right next to the car and she rode over my foot while I was carrying a box and the mattress.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, my friend Laurie was moving. She said, well, you help me move on Saturday. I said, yeah, call me Saturday morning and yeah, I'll totally help you move. She calls, I don't want to help her move, so I answered the phone and then I pretended that I fell back asleep and she was like hello, hello, hello, and I pretend that I was asleep so I didn't have to help her move. What a crap friend, Hey, Crystal, one of those stories is a lie. Okay, daies, okay, go will you tell me which one is a lie?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think Vont's story is fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is correct. Oh, my mom did ride over my foot once. Before, but it wasn't while moving was it?
Speaker 5: You did it?
Speaker 1: You did it, Joe, Crystal, You're amazing. Who do you want to go see? I can list him for you again. You need the list again?
Speaker 2: Okay, Crystal, how did you know I was lying?
Speaker 1: You guys have personalities daily story.
Speaker 3: She totally would have done that, okay.
Speaker 2: And Dave's story seemed too legit too. You are a good liar in the fact that I knew it was something.
Speaker 3: That happened to you, just not at that moment.
Speaker 2: Wow, look at you.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm a fan of the show.
Speaker 1: Crystal. You're amazing. Enjoy ed sheer and it's pick your ticket Tuesday. We'll have another one coming up next that next hour. Another one coming up next hour on KD double Ub. Can I ask you a question? So this is kind of a weird thing and it's kind of out of the blue. So I've told you before about my nephew who is in prison in Colorado, and he is in for one hundred and eighteen years, but he's served about thirty so he's only got like eighty eight to go. It's getting close. It's getting close. So he's you know, probably forty five or something like that, and they put him in with like somebody who's younger and stronger and violent. And my nephew got beat up the other day, like seriously beat up, like broke bones in his face and ribs and chin and that type of thing. And I don't really know if there's anything that I can do, you know what I mean. It's like, you shouldn't get beat up in prison, but is there something? Is like, Okay, they can probably move him to another cell so his cellmate doesn't beat him up. It's a weird thing to talk about on the radio, I know, But I just feel bad for him. He had such a crap life, and it's is he guilty of what he is there for? He says no. As a matter of fact, he can get out on parole if he admits that he did it, and he won't admit that he did it, So the rest of his life in prison, or admit what you did it and walk free, you know, next may or something. So there's that. But he had a hard life. He was abused when he was a kid and different things, and he was bullied and picked on whatever. But I just feel bad for him, and then to get beat up you know, at like forty five years old by a twenty three year old, Yeah, violent criminal.
Speaker 3: It's interesting to think, like if if he got beat up, like, is that just oh par for the.
Speaker 5: Course when you're in prison, you know, like should you expect to have a bad go of it because you're there and that's what happens in prison? You know, I can imagine that that's the viewpoint of yea, he shouldn't get the guards and.
Speaker 1: It's not like I'm like, you know, I'm going to sue the prison or so it feels like there's to be something like somebody should be held accountable.
Speaker 2: You know, how long has that person been his been in there with them a year ish incident. I don't know whether that's true.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm guessing because he talked about how he was in with like other non violent kind of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now if this is an isolated incident, then I guess. I mean, I don't know how prison works, but just keep like keep note of all of this. That way, if it keeps happening, or if this is not the first incident, then yeah, I think you can go to the war and say something, oh the.
Speaker 1: War, Yeah, I mean you're you're like me, I don't know anything about prison either, but it's like, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's been a minute since I've been to prison.
Speaker 1: And I know it's a weird thing to bring to the radio, but I'm just kind of like my sister is a very sedate, calm person. She won't do anything, and he really has nobody else. His dad's gone and nobody else is there to advocate for him. That's why he's always writing to me and saying, Hey, they're not taking care of my health in prison. Can you call the so and so in the medical office? Blah blah blah. So I do, and I don't know. It's just like, if you work in the prison system, can you give me some advice, Or if you're a lawyer, can you give me some advice. I don't know if there's like nothing that I can do or something that I should do.
Speaker 5: Someone tech SAIDs saying it's terrible, but it's how prison operates. Guards look the other way, or that inmates up for assault.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or they set them up to be assaulted.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think they set them up to be assaulted.
Speaker 4: What to mean?
Speaker 2: I have seen and again this is TV shows, movies, but I think it's based on realism that there are some inmates that get in so good with the guards that like they'll pay them off or you know, might maybe do a drug exchange to be like they turn the other way so that way I can take care of this.
Speaker 3: I don't know how true that is, Garry. I could never make it in prison. Same I don't. I'm too dainty. I'm too much of too much.
Speaker 1: So that show Orange is the New Black, it looks like they're having a decent time, and they just look like they're having a good time. You know, they make friends and they drink tea and they.
Speaker 2: Started a bit.
Speaker 3: Is this paying out they sell?
Speaker 1: Shut up? Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Panty business? In the movie? By the show?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, anyway, I've got any advice for me if you're a lawyer or I don't know. Like I said, I hate to bring personal queries to the radio, but I just feel like I should do something, you know. I just feel bad for this kid.
Speaker 2: Is he okay? Like after the I mean, I know you said broken bones and stuff, but not not really.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's gonna survive and he'll recover, But I mean, you know, they broke the bone, like the orbital, the bone under your eyeball. They broke that and broke ribs and just beat the snot out of him everything in me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so avoid prisoners, don't break the law, everybody.
Speaker 1: Let's do the dirt on Katie w B.
Speaker 3: You don't mean social media for gossip, rumors and half truths. You've got Dave's dirt on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Well, there is one story about prison on the show today, and it was the kid who tried to jump all over arian A Grande. Apparently this is what he does and he's getting jail time. The judge in Singapore says that he is an attention seeker and he's also interrupted concerts this year. By the weekend. In Katy Perry, he jumped over the barricade for Wicked's Yellow Carpet do you see why It's yellow, yellow brick road premiere and evaded security and accosta Ariana and so that triggered her PTSD from the Manchester concert bombing in twenty seventeen. Remember, like thirty people were killed eight years ago at a concert bombing in Manchester. Just a horrible thing. So yeah, definitely for understandable that she's easily triggered by something. So he spent some time in jail, and hopefully he will not do it again.
Speaker 5: Wicked, speaking of it, comes out Friday, and at a recent panel, Arena Grande hinted that maybe there's a possibility of another Wicked movie if he's.
Speaker 2: Learned anything from Share, there always be another sharewell too, So I don't.
Speaker 3: Think anyone's going anywhere. First of all, no one's going anywhere.
Speaker 7: We're not saying goodbye to anything. These characters will be a part of our hearts always. You know, they've changed our lives.
Speaker 3: And I can see it happening.
Speaker 5: If you've seen the play, you know how it ends, and it could be like a dot dot dot, but it would be brand new stories, so they'd have to get some good writers or else.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going to happen. I know that there are two brand new songs in Wicked for Good that are not in the musical.
Speaker 2: Hopefully Slap. I hope they're good. If they suck, I'll be upset. We have so many stories about Ari, but I want to switch gears a little bit. So this plane that was going from Boston to Tampa had to turn around and make an emergency landing after somebody was caught in the bathroom smoking a little.
Speaker 11: Gone Joe jefflu eleven ninety one, I'd several questions as the cockpit secure.
Speaker 6: Right of Hey, our contracts too.
Speaker 11: Here we had a customer stape in the lab and we've yeah, smoking marijuana in the lab like at the turn of Boutroger for Jefflar eleven ninety one. Yeah, we had a security issue with a passenger mostly at the service. They're smoke in marijuana. Our crew inhaled it, and now we're overweight landing. So that's the main reason for the emergency.
Speaker 2: He was vaping in the bathroom. Can you tell me? I know you shouldn't be doing that, but why do you have to do an emergency landing?
Speaker 1: I don't know that's a good question. I would think that they'd just be like, okay, you know what, give me your vape pen. We're going to like, you know, hold you until we land and then you're going to be arrested. Because they take that really seriously. But why they needed to land I don't know. But he said he was overweight. But the reason they're overweight is because when you take off, you got a boat, you had a planeload of fuel. Yeah, you can't land with all that fuel because you're overweight. So it's an emergency because usually if you fly from here to Portland, by the time you get to Portland, you're at the right weight to land. Oh yeah, if they just took off, they got a plinload of fuel, they can't land they're too heavy. Wow, So they probably had to dump fuel or fly around for a little bit.
Speaker 5: They also said that the crew inhaled it. I assume that's why is there. Oh, the crew is gonna get nice.
Speaker 1: You know how high you'd get off of secondhand week.
Speaker 2: Off of vaping stuff?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess the lettuce.
Speaker 1: Cynthia Revo is gonna kick off the ninety ninth Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade by performing a number from Wicked for Good. Remember Thanksgiving is only a week away from this Thursday. It'll be your usual thing. Al Roker Hodacotty Savannah Guthrie will host the Thanksgiving to Day parade with twenty eight floats, eleven marching bands, and thirty four balloons. Yesterday, organizers tested the newest balloons inspired by Katee Pop Demon Hunter's characters, including the blue Cat, which I guess is a good cute thing. But the first time I saw the blue Cat in Kate Pop Demon Hunters, I was like, that thing's scary looking.
Speaker 3: Oh, he is scary looking.
Speaker 5: But then he had his cute little moment with the flower pot, and then You're like, oh, he's not that bad.
Speaker 1: He kept trying to set it back up. Yeah, that was a door.
Speaker 3: You should watch that movie.
Speaker 5: Cher is returning as a musical guest on Saturday Night Live for the first time in almost forty years. Share Since You No Share will be the musical guest on the December twentieth episode of Saturday Night Live, and it's just her second time since nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 3: Ariana Grande will be the host that night.
Speaker 2: What isn't she doing right now? What isn't Ariana Grande doing? Literally, I am not the biggest Adam Sandler fan. I've been honest about that. I just don't think he's necessarily funny. But he is going to be the guest on David Letterman's show. My next guest needs no introduction.
Speaker 8: I did this one show in Boston and my dad and brother came to see it. I was seventeen, and I ate it so hard in front of my dad and I hated that. And the MC came on after and I walked off into the humiliation of eating it and he says, Adam, were the class clown in school and I go yeah, and he goes stick with that and the place goes oh.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, man, not hurt in front of pop. There's no more period of vulnerability, yes than those few moments.
Speaker 1: That sounds really interesting, really does it? Yeah? Because you know what you see comics. In pretty much every comic you see, they do a great job. You go down to like Treasure Island or somewhere to see a comic and usually you're like, oh, wow, they're really good. But I've seen a comic bomb before and I remember what it was like, local stand up you know whatever what it opened mic mic and it was terrible. It was like, this is somebody who should not do comedy. And I remember at the end of her actions something like well that's my time, which I'm sure you're really happy about, and she kind of sulked off stage, and I'm like, you should not be doing comedy. I think some people think they're funny. Yeah, and they're really not funny like Vought lay please.
Speaker 2: But you gotta give him credit though, those people, because Adam Sandler also got boot once and now look at him.
Speaker 3: He's Adam Sandler. So is Adam Sandler.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. Okay, one more story. Taylor Swift is rumored to shoot a music video this week in London. According to the Sun, their paper over there, she is going to film a video for Elizabeth Taylor. She chose London locations to honor the late movie star who was born in Hempstead, North London. A source says Taylor is super excited to be back in London filming for her new music video. Elizabeth Taylor is a British icon and Taylor wants to pay homage by shooting scenes in the Capitol. Okay, all right, of cool, that is your dirt brought you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. Mickey Mouse ninety seven years old today we gotta hear you, gotta hear Bailey's Mickey Mouse impression.
Speaker 5: Is pretty Legitoy hot O, many, I love you so much, hot Dog.
Speaker 1: You get a little Jimmy Stewart in.
Speaker 3: There though, Mary Mary, do you want the moon?
Speaker 1: Mary?
Speaker 3: Well, I'll throw last all around it and pull it down.
Speaker 1: Okay, since we're doing impressions, Yeah, Vaughan's got to do Trump. Come on, do it, do it, do it.
Speaker 2: It's the Dave Ryan Show. I mean it's huge. More people listen except the people in kun rapids. It's huge. I'm telling you it's huge. That Bailey girl and not so sure about her, but Dave, he's the best.
Speaker 1: Thank you. All right, Wow, we'll be that is pick your ticket Tuesday. We're still about forty minutes away. But if you're if you can be here, you get a chance to win some amazing tickets including Ed Sharon, Doja, Cat, Meghan Trainer, five Seconds of Summer and more that comes up.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, I'll remind you. It's on the way. Next on KD WUB