Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: We are officially one week away from the big event happening at Gordon Chevrolet in Garden City. Do Mojo's cars, cash and gas. We're looking for our ninety fifth caller, looking for a qualifier for a shout out of twenty twenty six Chevy tracks for twenty thousand dollars. Let's call it eight four four six sixty five sixty five four eight. That's eight four four six sixty five six five four eight mo Jordian Mornings Dirty on the thirty Shennan Heaven Dirty.
Speaker 3: I wish that our contracts had as many zero's as Jamiir Gibbs our streams.
Speaker 4: Dude, but yeah, oh wow, congrats to him.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, the Lion signed running back Tamir Gibbs to a three year contract extension worth sixty seven and a half million dollars. The deal actually could be worth a max of seventy five point seventy five million, includes fifty one point five million guarantees.
Speaker 4: I mean that is just is he the highest paid yeah? In heading back? Yeah?
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: Since being drafted twelfth overall in twenty twenty three, Gibbs has had forty nine career touchdowns, the most for a player in NFL history in their first three seasons. I believe, so he has a few records under his melt at that moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, boy good, He's earned every penny.
Speaker 2: I still feel like the running back position and football is under value, even though like we're talking millions, so like you know, but he is worthway more than that.
Speaker 4: Hopefully it gets to a point. But congratulations. I do have an.
Speaker 3: Update for you on Perez Hilton. His family said he is able to communicate after he was hospitalized following that self harm incident during a TikTok live stream a couple of days ago.
Speaker 4: In a statement, his family.
Speaker 3: Is just so appreciative for fan support, saying your compassionate humanity has meant more than words kind of express they said, knowing he can communicate has given them so much hope. So his family asking for continued prayers, understanding, and grace as he recovers.
Speaker 4: Now a couple of things.
Speaker 3: His TikTok has been deactivated, the live stream has been removed. I do know some new details about what happened that night. His children were home, his sister was there. I believe they all left the home as that live stream was happening by the way. His first words from his hospital bed after arriving to the hospital following what happened were reportedly, quote unquote, I need help. Oh just just really really very sad. And if you have little ones in the car or listening in the kitchen right now while eating breakfast, you might want to turn.
Speaker 4: This down because there's a bad word in it.
Speaker 3: I saw this everywhere yesterday, a little blooper from good old QVC. They were talking about wigs trying on like wigs.
Speaker 4: Okay, sure, and this.
Speaker 5: Way pattern again. It looks like you went and got a blow job at your blowout at your salon, and it looks beautiful.
Speaker 4: She slowly just crouches down behind the dusk. Today we're having a huge beauty sale.
Speaker 3: Everything shifts to you for free, but that goes away at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: I will remind you that this is a well you could hear her buddy watch so good, So so good.
Speaker 3: And I just want to say, if you don't have anything to do tomorrow afternoon, I would love for you to come hang out with me. I'm going to be on the east Side, celebrating the dog days of summer on the Nautical Mile in Saint Clair Shores. Uh, noon to two. I'm going to be at it's a dog park, Blossom Keith Park. Okay, it's on Jefferson in Saint Clair Shores. I think I'm going to bring bad Boy Bo with the puppy. But it is a dog friendly event, so come and hang out. There's gonna be tons of stuff going on. Vendors, beer, food trucks, all sorts of stuff. Noon too, Blossom Heath Park in Saint Clair Shores.
Speaker 4: I'm anautical mile tomorrow. Okay.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: If you miss anything from today or the week, you.
Speaker 3: Can always go back catch up on the podcast on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: This is Something in the Dirty on the thirty Listen on our podcast. Now at Mojo in the Morning dot com, you're calling.
Speaker 2: Men all r It's Mojo's Cars, Cash and Gas. You got a potential winner from McComb on the line. Hey dominic you there, Yeah, Dominie, do you have a dog?
Speaker 3: My sister does?
Speaker 4: Okay. I want you to.
Speaker 2: Go see Shannon tomorrow and then on August fourteenth, I need you to come to Gordon Chevrolet.
Speaker 4: You're the ninety fifth.
Speaker 2: A Bay.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Congratulations.
Speaker 2: You gotta fifty dollars krober Gas card plus you're qualified to win the twenty and twenty six Chevy tracks for twenty thousand dollars. August fourteenth, Gordon Chevrolet and Garden City, congrats, my.
Speaker 4: Man, Thank you. First time long Love. Dalli called the line and a winner the first time mark. We love that, love it, love it, love it.
Speaker 2: Keep energy's going, my man. We'll see you in a one week. Okay, all right, I'm good, all right, hang on the line.
Speaker 1: For us, we identify as Mojo in the Morning.