Speaker 1: All right, it is time to go to Florida.
Speaker 2: And in honor of that and the fact that it seemed like a temperature dropped like ten degrees, I just put my my fuzzy little uh that's done. It's cold, is it me? Or is it that I'm always cold? And I'm not cold right now? So I hope you're not getting sick. I'm not sick. I know I'm not sick. All of a sudden it got really cold, and I think it's when they open that door. It's freezing out in the hallway. I feel like open the door and just see if it's cold outside.
Speaker 3: I'm also very pens also, don't trust my temperature.
Speaker 2: Is it cold out there? See when Josh walked in all of a sudden, I was like, holy crap.
Speaker 3: And they hold the dirty second coming off.
Speaker 2: It's coming off in a second, A serious word during the dirty You'll watch it. If you're on YouTube TikTok, what are we on Twitch? You can actually watch the moji Facebook.
Speaker 1: That's a big one. Facebook Facebook.
Speaker 2: All right, Win a trip to Florida eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five sixty five four eight It is our TRIPID day going to the Fort Myers area Port Charlotte.
Speaker 1: Now Jordan Mornings Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 2: All right, who's gonna win the throwback throw down this morning? Kevi will be here for that, Micha will also be here for that, and they all leave us and then we all go back to our regular program. Caps taking the morning off today to of.
Speaker 1: Course miss He's very good.
Speaker 2: Dedication is admirable. It almost came down to that, as will he win for the year. He got really really kind of uh, I don't know, competitive towards the end of the year. He's always competitive, but he got to a point where towards the end of the year when you almost won the whole.
Speaker 1: Year, he got really upset by that. So, all right, what's in this dirty?
Speaker 3: Patrick Cain.
Speaker 4: Last night he became the highest scoring US foreign player in NHL history, passing Mike Madonno with an assist for his.
Speaker 3: Seventy five point shot.
Speaker 1: There it is history in Detroit our team seventy five from Patrick Kane.
Speaker 4: He was surrounded by his teammates, including those who emptied the bench to join him in a celebration. It was full time leading point getter by an American born player in NHL history.
Speaker 1: What does that mean to you? Uh mean kind of surreal?
Speaker 4: You know, I don't really think it was ever possible.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 3: Yeah, looking back at the days when we were.
Speaker 1: At the program and pull me and you playing together, You're going first overall. Me going first overall.
Speaker 4: The next year was obviously a great accomplishment for Americans first time ever.
Speaker 1: So I'll never forget that.
Speaker 3: But you know, here we are in nineteen twenty years later and something like this happening.
Speaker 1: It's uh, his dad was at the game, which is ersal.
Speaker 2: Patrick, your mom, Donna, your girlfriend Amanda, and your son Trick.
Speaker 1: What's it mean to you to do this in front of them tonight here in hockey Town? Special? I mean, I thought the reaction was great from the crowd. And how cool is it that he's got a son named Trick? Cool?
Speaker 3: I like that just looking up and you know, give him my parents a little recognized.
Speaker 2: And he's got a kid too that's named right after him. I think is what Patrick came to like.
Speaker 3: To fix that is that is Trick?
Speaker 1: That is Trick? Yeah, Patrick, congratulations. Why do they call him the Trick? Then?
Speaker 2: What's the because of the he's the third Oh, it's the third and it's a trick saccent.
Speaker 1: Yes, there you go, man, I.
Speaker 4: Want to preview this weekend's Grammy Awards for you. You weren't aware they are happening on Sunday night now. I already told you earlier in the week that Justin Bieber is going to be performing, which I cannot wait to see him. He is also up for four awards, So big night for Justin. Lady Gaga who's nominated for seven awards, including Album of the Year and Best Pop Vocal Album for Mayhem, multiple nominations for Abracadabra, Disease and Harlequin. She's going to be performing clips for all william Sabrina Carpenter, Adison Ray, Alex Warren, Katzi, Leon Thomas, Lola Young, your Fave, Mojo, Olivia, Dean Somber and The Marias also going to be performing at this year's awards. And then that tribute to Ozzy Osbourne happening during the in Memoriam segment that will include Post Malone Chad Smith.
Speaker 3: Slash also going to be a part of that.
Speaker 4: So the Grammy Awards going down at eight o'clock Sunday night on CBS also going to be streaming on Paramount Plus.
Speaker 3: Trevor Noah will host the show for the sixth year.
Speaker 2: In a row, and odds makers are saying that this will be the song of the.
Speaker 1: Aar Yes clearly there, which means.
Speaker 2: It will probably not because the one that always should be the song of the air, the one that's like the chew In, never ends up winning. They always end up they get too fancy sometimes thereo snooty with some of theirs.
Speaker 4: Good performers, though with a sierra to be a good show. During his residency in Las Vegas this week, some fans thought that Zane Malick was thrown a little shade at Harry Styles ticket prices for his upcoming Madison Square Garden residency.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I just want.
Speaker 4: To say a big, big night to each and every single one of you competing answer to the great tonight?
Speaker 1: Could it be anyway I decided to spend your high good me what Hopefully the ticket prices went too high?
Speaker 3: Say just saying you know what?
Speaker 1: I wan?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Is that? So? I what are they?
Speaker 4: Those people said that they thought he was throwing sade, but I think.
Speaker 2: Some people really read into what is to what does it cost uh to go to the Harry Styles Madison Square Garden Show.
Speaker 1: Is it ridiculous? Is it like bigger than Taylor?
Speaker 3: MSG two Grace, It's like three hundred plus.
Speaker 2: My best friend paid three hundred and fifty dollars per seat just to sit in the nose leads.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, they were supposed to start at one hundred and fifty two dollars, but this disco pit area supposedly like the prices are not. And lastly, I want to shout out a listener named Tia who sent me a DM on Instagram last night with some dirty in it about Taylor and Travis's wedding. Now, I cannot confirm the legitimacy of this information, but I love when you guys become my sources and sheriffs. She said Shannon, she was so excited, lots of exclamation points. I'm in a shuttle with some older folks chatting with friends. They live near Travis Kelsey and have met him and Taylor several times. Wedding June thirteenth, She said, I heard you on the show speculate last week about dates.
Speaker 3: They're all talking about it.
Speaker 1: This is how stuff gets leaked.
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't know if that's true to Saturday night.
Speaker 2: So it would make sense, all right, So maybe it has happened. Can I throw out a little plug for something? Yeah, because I think this is worth while. Everybody's excited about the fact that these guys are in town. UK influencers Josh and Jace are going to be stopping by the Mojo in the Morning show before they leave Detroit on their official Detroit visit to hang out with the Detroit's morning show Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 1: How great is that.
Speaker 2: So they're going to be in studio with us today and we're very excited to have them and that will be after the nine to thirty Dirty, So after the last Dirty of the week.
Speaker 1: Make sure that you're listening.
Speaker 4: Miss anything from today's show, go back and check out the podcast on the free iHeartRadio app and Mojo in.
Speaker 1: The Morning on social media. Chris's Mojo in the Morning's Dirty. On the thirty, you're called to the monitored for the Court.
Speaker 2: And special shout out to listener Angie who asked me where did I get this vest that I'm wearing?
Speaker 1: She likes it.
Speaker 2: I only wear one clothing brand, It's Grayson.
Speaker 1: It's Detroit's very own grace. I know.
Speaker 2: So shout out to Charlie and everybody over their nick and everybody that keeps me warm.
Speaker 1: What's up, Jessica? You there?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Hi Jessica. You want to get warm with your boyfriend. That's kind of weird to say that.
Speaker 2: I looked up here and it said that if you won this trip, you would take your boyfriend what's his name, Gordy.
Speaker 1: Gordy and Jessica are going to Florida. Congrad, Thank you, thank you. We got a trip for you to Florida.
Speaker 2: We're setting you up with a trip to go to the Fort Myers area Port Charlotte. You got airfare, car rental. Stay at the Sunseeker Resort, Florida's Gulf Coast, the perfect mix of relaxation, entertainment, and luxury all in one place. Unwind at the adults only rooftop pool facing the harbor in it and admire the sunsets on the water as dolphins swim by. Plus see all those dolphins when you're board the cruise ship the Kingfish or Fleet. Then get a guided kayak tour through the San Pedro's Island State Park and little stand up paddle in in Inglewood. It's all courtesy a visit Florida. Congratulations to you, Thanks Modo, thank you. Have a great time. Jessica, enjoy this trip. Where do you do where you're from? What's going on?
Speaker 1: I'm from Rudford and I'm a nurse. I love it you. Thank you for that. Where do you work at a doctor's office or a hospital? Or I work in a hospital? Which hospital? Garden City?
Speaker 2: Shout out to everybody at Garden City Hospital. We appreciate you so much for what you do. Thanks for keeping us all healthy. Thank you alth on one sack Okay. Jess and Gordy. Jessica and Gordy