Speaker 1: All right, it is the mojo in the morning show. So Anna, the maintenance guy came to your apartment yesterday. This story, by the way, is very funny. What's going on?
Speaker 2: So I am not a napper after the show. However, this time change has had me a little messed up. So yesterday I was taking a nap on my couch and I hear knock, knock, knock, knock knock on my door and I'm like, who the heck is here? No one ever knocks on my door. I go get up answer the door. It's the maintenance guy with a dolly and before I could even say anything, He's like, I'm here to service your washer, and I was like, oh, okay, let him in. He starts taking my washer out. I go back lay on the couch for a couple minutes, and I'm starting to come back to reality from my nap and I'm like, wait a second, my washer is not broken. So as he's out the door rolling it down the hallway, I peek my head out and I'm like, so do these just need to get serviced regularly? And he looks at me like what, and I'm like, doe, the washers just get serviced I'm confused. He's like, you didn't submit a request. I was like, I don't think. So he pulls up this one. He's like, oh my gosh. I'm I'm like, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, good thing I said something.
Speaker 2: So he was like, oh great. So luckily I caught him before he got it down to the basement.
Speaker 3: He just plugged it back up. But I was like, dang, good thing. I said something.
Speaker 2: I wonder if you know anything's ever happened where people mix things up like that?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man, imagine did I ever tell you Joe's apartment story? And so Joe lives in an apartment building in Tampa. Yeah, And we were visiting and hanging out at his apartment and I went downstairs to go get something there. They had like a community area or whatever. And I went downstairs to go get it, came back upstairs, and every floor is exactly the same, So every the whole layout is exactly the same. And I walk in to the door Joe's apartment and then I walk in and there's a shoe rack with like eight hundred shoes there of women choose, And I'm like, Joe doesn't have women chose. And this was before his girlfriend was living with him. So I walk in, I'm like, this isn't Joe's apartment, and I'm like, oh sorry, and a lady turns the corner and looks right at me. It was You're lucky I didn't get no Joe, No Joe. I think Joe was twelve o two and this was eleven o two. Oh yeah, completely set up everything everything. I mean, I got off the elevator, I turned the corner, I turned the corner. Boom. Did you have the landscape or do the wrong yard or something or bushes or something? Am I making this up in my head? Yeah? We had. There was a landscaper came and did that. Well, this was not that they they didn't do the wrong. They they did the wrong stuff that was on the sheet. Yeah, we're like, that's not happening. But has this ever happened to anybody? Has anybody ever had this happened to them? They went to or did the wrong eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six for it. I remember you saying like your washing machine was running slowly or something.
Speaker 3: No, it's the worst washing machine ever. I hate it. So that's why I know.
Speaker 2: So that's why I was like, oh, maybe they're just replacing them all or something.
Speaker 3: I was all excited for a second.
Speaker 1: But no, actually, don't you have the one? Yeah, okay, you need to get rid of that thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know how.
Speaker 1: It's an apartment complex. You can't have you guys know, I'm saying, like, it doesn't it take you seven hours to wash load?
Speaker 3: I hate it?
Speaker 1: This was your blessing in disguise.
Speaker 3: I know I should have let him take it with that.
Speaker 1: Maybe they would have upgraded you. Those seem like a great idea, and then you hear how long does it take to actually cook or to do a load? Five to six hours? That's insanity.
Speaker 3: That's just to dry it, not to watch it.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. What's going on, Kathleen? Uh, what's up? It's Mojo in the morning?
Speaker 4: Hey Anna? What if he was like an intruder?
Speaker 5: Had you seen him before?
Speaker 3: So I did.
Speaker 2: He was a maintenance man, but I thought that too. I was like, am I getting set up? Like?
Speaker 3: What's going right?
Speaker 1: At that?
Speaker 4: Why? I'm glucky?
Speaker 5: I'm glad you've seen him before.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, right, luckily I did.
Speaker 1: Although I'll be honest, if the intruder comes in, I don't know if the intruder is going to just do it taking the uh, taking the washer and bringing it on a dolly down the Yeah, that would be at that would.
Speaker 4: That would give him an end to come back though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would. I would say this though with Anna, And this is the first thing that I thought of, Kathleen, is you should make sure when you run your next load, you look behind there to make sure he put everything back together the way they should make sure, because I can just see the water being all over the place. What's up, Jessica, Hello, Hey, Hello, hey, Hey.
Speaker 3: What's going on with Joe?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Much? What's up, Jessica?
Speaker 6: So I just wanted to tell you this story from like over ten years ago. But my cousin brought me to the like illegal street races in Detroit and and he's like, listen, if you hear the word cops, don't look for me.
Speaker 1: Just run to my car.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, okay. So we're just hanging out. All of a sudden, we hear cops and everyone just starts running, the hundreds of people. So I run to the car and I opened the door and I see some girl in my seat.
Speaker 4: So I'm I'm freaking out.
Speaker 6: I yank her out of the car.
Speaker 3: She's fighting.
Speaker 6: I'm pulling her out. She finally gets out.
Speaker 3: I sit in.
Speaker 6: I look up and I'm in the wrong car, and I hear my cousin in the front one car overt these people in the lord He's like, come on, Oh, yanked her. She was fighting, She's grabbing everything she could, and I pulled her.
Speaker 1: My favorite are the people that go mall shopping and they get out and their key fob works with the other car somebody else. Have you ever been in a grocery store and like push somebody else's car the time target or something. Wait, clothes, I have to say really loud.
Speaker 3: You don't want to.
Speaker 1: Think you're a thief. Exactly, Cheyenne. What's up? So?
Speaker 4: I was showering one day and I got out and my neighbor's dad was walking into my home.
Speaker 6: WHOA, oh, no to my apartment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she lives actually directly above me.
Speaker 2: So she was two of five and I was one of five.
Speaker 4: And we have the same name.
Speaker 3: Little confused.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's got to be weird if you don't recognize him, Like, did you recognize him right away as your neighbors?
Speaker 4: The man of I never seen the man of my life and he came in with a dog.
Speaker 3: How did he react when he saw you? Well?
Speaker 6: Thanks, I had a towel on.
Speaker 4: He was He honestly thought I was heard roommate.
Speaker 3: But I was like, who the hell are you right?
Speaker 1: Oh, my gor man? You just had a towel on it at the time, Well till I just got out of the shower, I know. But did this turn into no?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Could you imagine that now we're married? Me and my neighbor's dad are now you're not my dad? Where's the dog? The dog? What's going on, Laurie? How you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 1: We're great? What's happening?
Speaker 5: I just wanted to say that I we went over to a friend's house and they always play cards or whatever, and they always cook like a lot of stuff. One of the guys is Italian, and so we go there, knock on the door. They look at us, but they let us in, take our shoes off, and I'm like, I don't smell anything cooking whatever, and he invites us into the kitchen and like the table's not set or anything, and it was kind of like awkward because they wanted to like know what we were doing there. We went to dinner on the wrong day.
Speaker 1: Wrong day? Did they at least give you something to drink? Or when? Did they say to you?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they yeah, they were like, well do you want to stay? I mean, because it was like awkward day once, like expecting us. So it's like, come on in and I'm like, oh, it's kind of odd, but you didn't smell anything. And then I get to the kitchen, I don't see the table set or anything. I'm like, oh, can I tell.
Speaker 4: You one more other quick story?
Speaker 1: Sure? Okay.
Speaker 5: So when I was in high school, I didn't get my license till I was like eighteen because I hung around older people who always had part and my boyfriend was yelling at me when you go to get gas, you're supposed to pull in the second like driveway if there's somebody in the first driveway. And because I was getting yelled at, when I pulled up to the pump, I side swiped one of those yellow pools with his chevel in the apple red chevell.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you gave him a pinstripe right down the side.
Speaker 5: I sure did, Thank you.
Speaker 6: Laurie.
Speaker 1: Do you have another story? For us any more stories. No, that's okay, all right, all right, your stories out today? All right, thank you for the call. What's up, Melanie, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning. What's going on? So?
Speaker 7: I wanted to tell you this story. So my girlfriend lives into Comfy and she had just bought her first home and her house was unique. It had like triangles and weird angles and things.
Speaker 3: So we're going there for.
Speaker 7: The first time and there's two houses in the neighborhood that look exactly the same. They're just one black from each other and they have the weird triangles and angles. So we knock on the door and the people let us in and we're standing there for a while and I'm like, wow, like this kind of looks different from like the photos, and I remember online and stuff, and I'm looking at and I'm like, where's Melissa. And they're like who.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, Melissa, where is everybody?
Speaker 7: And they're like, uh, you're not in the wrong house.
Speaker 3: They let us in.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thank you.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I couldn't knock get out of their fast enough. We still to this day die laughing about it. I cannot believe they let us fall in.
Speaker 4: I thought that they were like.
Speaker 7: Maybe family members or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I met before, but no, totally. A lot of wasn't even the right house.
Speaker 1: That stuff couldn't happen nowadays. I'm telling you, you'd be you'd be shot. Look this, not that I think about. This happened to Gerard. So because of Gerardi Garsina, they throw huge fight parties. So whenever there's a big boxing match, he throws a party and lights a bunch of people over. A bunch of people are in the living room. We hear knocking the door. Were in the doorbell. Some group of people come in, four or five people, guys, girls, They're like hey, After everybody say what's up? Like, who are you on? They're like, wait, is James here? Like we had the wrong house. I had to walk out and go down the street. James also throws fight parties. Somebody somebody had a fight party on the same street. Hold on, this is where it is scary. Christa are you there, Krista?
Speaker 4: Yes, Hey, Mojoe, what's up?
Speaker 1: Tell everybody a story about your husband at the wrong cottage?
Speaker 4: Yeah, spring break. A couple decades ago, when he was a young lad, had a couple beverages and tried to find his way home to go to bed, and the cottages were all identical on the beach wherever they were at. Well, he just stumbled in the wrong cottage and passed out on the couch and woke up to a shotgun in the face exactly thank goodness, he had his wallet on him, and he was just like, I'm so.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Cy. Did you imagine that not at all? That would not be a good day all