Speaker 1: It's the second date up date on module in the morning, Hazel's getting ghosted. I love that name, Hazel. I love your name and Hazel, what'd you guys do?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: Thank you so much so me.
Speaker 4: We went on this date.
Speaker 3: We just went to a bar.
Speaker 2: Okay, and how did you guys meet?
Speaker 3: We met on hinge.
Speaker 1: Okay, and now one date later, he's not calling you back or he's not trying to plan another date.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind.
Speaker 2: Of really weird.
Speaker 3: I thought we had a really good time, but he just hasn't answered my text.
Speaker 2: How did you guys say goodbye to each other after your date was over with?
Speaker 3: I mean, it wasn't like a huge like makeout sessh or anything like that. It was just kind of like a simple, like hug goodbye. I don't always kiss on the first date, so it didn't seem weird to me. But it was just a nice hug goodbye, and then we left and that was it.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we're going to find out what's going on. Jason is on with us, Hazel, say hi to Jason.
Speaker 2: Hi, a good morning, Jason. You sound like a nice guy. I'm sure that you are.
Speaker 1: Hazel seemed to like you We're just trying to figure out if we can match you guys up for another date and do a second date and we'll take care of it, or if there's not going to be a second date.
Speaker 2: We wanted to kind of figure out why that was. What's what's going on?
Speaker 3: Uh? I listen it is it was a nice first date.
Speaker 5: But I'm okay, what was it that made it that you don't want to do another date?
Speaker 2: Are you just a busy guy or.
Speaker 5: It seems like she's a busy girl? Is the There is a weird There is a weird part. The date was fine, it was nice, nice, but at a point she starts showing me this list that she had like ready on her phone of all the guys.
Speaker 2: That she's hooked up with before, and it's with.
Speaker 5: Like details and charting, and it was just a bit much.
Speaker 2: Wo How did that come up? Why did that come up?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, You're you're making it sound like I'm glad you asked that. You're making it sound like I just showed you out of the blue just because I wanted to, or I thought it was fun. You asked me, you straight up asked me how many people I had been with before, so I didn't just pull this out out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: So wait, so he asked you that, and in Hazel, what did you do? And he asked you that you went to your phone and you actually.
Speaker 3: Well, he asked me how many people that I'd been with and I told him the number and he seemed really like blown away by that and was really upset, and I was like, oh yeah, let me Like, I don't know anybody that's asked me before, I just show them this list. It's like me and my girlfriends do the same thing. So I didn't think it was a huge deal. So I pulled up my phone and I said, yeah, I have a list of everybody that I keep on my phone and I showed him because he wanted to know like details about it. After I told him the number.
Speaker 2: Are you comfortable with sharing the number? Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's fifteen, So that's I mean, are you off put by the number?
Speaker 2: Did you think the list was weird? Because a little bit both.
Speaker 5: Honestly, the numbers a little high. The list also had like it's like details and it was ready it's like locations.
Speaker 4: To me, that's being a little bit responsible though, because when it comes to partners, and who knows if somebody had something, and then you know.
Speaker 7: I get that, but you're not sharing that with somebody out that you're on a date, right, But he.
Speaker 3: Asked, right, No, exactly, he asked, and I that's exactly right. I keep it for those kind of medical purposes or incidents. If something happened, I can go back and say, Okay, this happened on this date. Maybe it's this person, I should contact them, Hazel.
Speaker 2: What's in what's in the specifics?
Speaker 3: Well, it's like, okay, it's it's like where it happened, the person's name, their phone number, the date that it happened. I us, Okay. When I was younger, I used to do like a score on aut of ten. So there's a couple of those, how would.
Speaker 2: You rank them score wise? What was the score? Four?
Speaker 3: Just like how much I enjoyed it? Okay, But that was that was a while ago. That was like the first couple of people that I was like, oh, let me do this, and then I was like, that's a little imature. Let me let me stop doing that. But it's more just like where it happened, what day it happened, and what if we were on our second date, third date, ten state, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Can I just throw us out there, Jason, I don't think that. First off, it seems like fifteen's a big number. I don't, you know, think that that seems very high. But also, she didn't like make out with you on the first date. She talked about that when she was talking to us where she said that she doesn't do that in the first date. So this doesn't sound like a girl that is out there, you know, doing a bunch of crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's not. She's not ho ho ho in around, you know what I mean. I don't see anything wrong with dishonest. No, I think what she's doing is good. I actually think that I would want.
Speaker 7: To think that this conversation, though, should even happen on a first date.
Speaker 2: How many people have been with No, Yeah, I don't. So you say he shouldn't have asked her.
Speaker 7: Even if he asked her, which obviously he did, Like that would be my response, It's like, I don't. I don't I want to get to know you. I don't like that's just not something I need to know right away.
Speaker 1: I think though, that that's one of those questions in conversation that could come up it doesn't have to be that you get specific.
Speaker 2: But hey, how I.
Speaker 7: Think yeah, I mean, I don't know. I just don't think that's a first date convo. I think it's an important convo to have, you know.
Speaker 1: At something point interesting, Like I always think that that's like an interesting topic in itself. And I don't think you should ever judge a person based on high or low in numbers.
Speaker 2: And but I think the problem is you do. Like Wes.
Speaker 7: I've known him for how many years? I still don't know his number, and I think that I would be very put off if I did know his number, because I know it's not good. And if that was one of the.
Speaker 2: First would though, what do you mean high or low? High?
Speaker 7: I think his number is high, And had that been one of the first things that I found out about him, I probably would have been like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Not for me, you were You've always on the show. Whenever the numbers have come up, You've always been I will never share my number.
Speaker 7: At all, And I don't think, to be fair, my number is not too low and it's definitely not too high. I think my number is pretty normal.
Speaker 1: You feel like that the number is a very personal thing that you don't want to. Yeah, yes, how soon into a relationship would you share it?
Speaker 7: I mean we've we've never shared.
Speaker 4: Shared, asked Wes, and he just says.
Speaker 2: To multiple multiple times. Honestly, I will tell you this.
Speaker 1: I think that you know, most people would expect that most guys numbers would be high numbers. Myself and a lot of my friends, our numbers are not high. I mean, I met Chelsea early in my life, but I got it. But I also think that there are some girls that look at you with a low number and think that a low number is awkward. But Jeff, what'd you want to say about Hazel and Jason here?
Speaker 3: Well, I just wanted to say that's a good girl right there, because that's a low number.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, and I'm no judging on people with a higher number, but that is interesting that you would actually be happy with a fifteen for a number.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, in reality, do numbers really matter as long as a man or a woman takes care of himself?
Speaker 7: Right, But that's exactly my point is we are all we all just did it. We all judged low high. Yeah, all right, Like it's just it, It is a natural thing that we do.
Speaker 8: You want to blue out box and you want to make sure that the six degrees is separate.
Speaker 2: Is particularly who's in the numbers. I'd be looking up names.
Speaker 7: And think a more important conversation. And again, I don't think it should happen on a first date unless you're having sex on a first date. Is like the disease. Conversation is an important conversation. Whether you've had sex with one person or a hundred, that's an important conversation to have.
Speaker 8: Ever know where the conversation can go on a first date and if the vibe is the vibe, like maybe you don't intend to even have sex on a first day, but the vibe goes a certain way and that's what end up happens.
Speaker 1: The same thing can go for conversation. I like the conversation. I just think it's interesting. Well, but I also like the fact that she didn't have sex with him on the first date.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up, Miranda, Hey guys, good morning, Good morning Miranda.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I kind of feel like.
Speaker 6: Sometimes and it might not be the case right now in the situation, but a lot of guys have talk well. I don't feel like a lot of women ask men that. I feel like men ask women more often, and I don't know why. I like, Shannon just made a great point. Whether it's one or one hundred, like the odd you know, that risk of disease whatever, could still be there. I feel like it was kind of maybe just asked not necessarily to judge her, but maybe like was looking for a hug up and it's like, oh, well, that's too many people for me. I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: Miranda, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've got girlfriends that are single and the only number they care about is four to oh one k. They don't care about any others. But I also do think that in Hazel's case, I think it's pretty cool that she actually saves a lot of this stuff, and I think it's good for her to make sure that she's doing it in a way that makes her happy. And who gives her ass ass if she's even graydon or whatever. If I'm Jason, I'm worried that I'm gonna be a bad grade. What's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Sam?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 9: I want to say a couple of peg yes one and I hope you guys are doing well. Jason, I mean honestly, it sounds like you might be one of those guys that no matter what the number is, it's gonna bother you. And that's okay, But just don't ask. You know, you gotta go into a situation telling yourself that you don't want to know, because if you find out, you might feel.
Speaker 10: Some type of way and call it up. So don't ask. Is one and then and then two?
Speaker 9: You know, I am really proud of Hazel for having it, you know, because Jason, the last thing you want is to be with the girl who tells you, oh, I don't know how many.
Speaker 2: Pardoners, but yeah.
Speaker 9: Exactly, or someone that lies about it. And and but honestly, Jason, you know, the last thing I'll say is I mean, I get it.
Speaker 10: From where it's to give you the benefit of the doubt. You know, if if she's twenty, maybe to you, maybe you're you interpreted fifteen. It's like, wow, okay, you know, high school college, you know, you had a lot of partners if she's younger, but especially if she's you know, older, Like if you do get told the number, keep that in mind, you know.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, you know, how old are you? Hazel? And twenty nine?
Speaker 1: Years old, twent nine years old, fifteen. I don't think that that seems like a huge number.
Speaker 2: I really don't. I was on a day with a girl on side. She said fifty fifty. Why don't you respond?
Speaker 1: So he was fifty one one.
Speaker 2: I throw by.
Speaker 7: They're high fiving in the studio. You can't see unless you're watching I throw.
Speaker 5: But she says the home of the journey on the thirty second data maybe the roses.
Speaker 2: This is Mojo in the morning.