Speaker 1: Show coming up at eight o'clock. Let's talk fantasy football. Our next guest joins us each and every week. He's the host of Fantastics, Insider Football, Serious XM Fantasy. We welcome in Dan Klaskans Dan, how are you.
Speaker 2: Going? Great Lands? Happy Thursday to you.
Speaker 1: Both, same to you. Let's let's get into it, and let's get into it with the in the spirit of the Halloween theme, let's roll out some tricks in treats based on some maybe recent trends. What do you got for us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we love Halloween, especially all the candy. But some good stats for you too, tricks. Let's start with Kayleb Williams. He's been quite tricky to get into the lineup plants weeks one through three, he put up twenty three point four points in Fantasy weeks fourth or eighties average is twelve point one. He's dead lands in the league and completion percentage ever expected per next game stats has been a little bit of a hit or miss. But see a Bengal matchup this week, so maybe that trend can turn around. One I don't think will turn around as another trick I have and that's Juba Hubbards we were all excited his fantasy managers to getting back in the lineup, but over the last two weeks, like he was during his absence, he's been outperformed by Rico Dwell, who has literally in about the same amount of carries sixty more yards looks far more explosive. I expect Out will be the guy going forward on the three side of things, a few better topics. Let's talk about Stefan Diggs, the veteran white Out, starting to fully recover from last year's aco injury. He's averaged in a twenty nine point five and a half percent target share per game rate over his last five contests. He's getting fourteen point two PPR points in that span. I expect him to continue, especially how much I love Drake May and miss Patriots all offense and perhaps the biggest treat of the season, the first half waiver wire pickup of the year so far are Ron Day Gatson, the second from the Chargers doing just absolutely fantastic. As Robber's participation rates continue to increase over each a three games, and there's a direct correlation there. More target here's also increasing, as are his fantasy points twelve twenty nine and nineteen PPR points aronde Gas in the second looking like a potential league winner at the tight end position.
Speaker 1: All right, Dan, let's talk some injuries here, and I see a couple of big time running backs are among that list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rocky definitely, and I do want to get to the running backs. So let's start with the big news for tonight. Sorry, I mixing up that order on your guys notes, But Lamar Jackson, that's the big news. Maybe Bengal fans out there aren't real excited to hear him coming back, but fantasy managers, man, are they delight that they get him back in the next I expect him to be a full go obviously should be in the lineup, so I also expect that to be a big uptake in this Ravens offense in general, especially that running game that's sputtered a little bit in his absence. Other quarterback injuries we're monitoring here in week nine include another hamstring issue, this one in Washington at Commander's quarterback Jade and Daniels looking like he's trending in a good dive action. We'll want to keep far eyes on that place. In a prime time game on Sunday, night, So that's always an I had a curve ball, but another primetime quarterback could be even tougher curveball. Kyler Murray in a dream matchup versus Cowboys missed a couple of games coming out of that. By week, he was a limited participant in the first practice today. Jakobe Prissette would start. Either quarterback would be a great play against that Cowboys defense. I'm sure you guys talked a lot about Joe Flacco. We don't have to hit on him much here. Wasn't ie him as a limited participant obviously, Chase Higgins Brown They're all much higher up in their fantasy value with him under center versus Browning the running back you were alluding to, Rock the one that definitely buzzkill of the week, Kim Skataboo, the exciting rookie, and that gruesome injury there I have surgery for even left Philadelphia out for the season. Tyroun Tracy, the next man up there in the Giants and his work to play a less sexy one. Nonetheless for the New York team that is starting to lose it to momentum as they have to check at the Chiefs running back. He's week to week with an MCL issue. Not going to go on ir but Kareem Hunt rookie ber Shardsmith that load looking forward to that matchup should be Fantasy friendly on Sunday. And then some receiver who's Jerry mccorn a lost season continues reaggravated injury. He's been ruled out for Week nine here now again with the quad Drake London limited product with the hip. We'll see if Michael Pennis also returns under center for the Falcons. Kook and the coup is expected with their turn. Fantasy's top white out of this missing one game and then the bye week with that ankle, Nico Collins's clear concussion protocol, expect him back this week for the Texans. And I'm real excited to get Brog Bowers back out there for the Raiders. He's looking good to go following his ye with that knee injury.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do it as we always do it, to wrap it up with the studs, duds and sleepers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, we're doing pretty good on these ones here. I know I'm not sure you guys are tracking it quite like me, but he is to say we've been going pretty jet, So let's hope it continues that. We'll start with Justin Herbert loving him at Tennessee. The Titans have seed a twenty five plus fantasy points and back back week fantasy quarterbacks, Berbert scored twenty nine plus in his list duo. That should add up to another big performance here in Week nine. Also Michael Pittman Jr. He's making my stud list at Pittsburgh wide receiver seven on the season, twelve plus fantasy points at five to six and all but two games of the season. Goods. The Steelers defense that isn't really shutting down too many receivers on the dud side of things, I am putting both next here. It's a tough match up this week against Houston. It's on the road. I think you can do better at quarterback Jordan Mason, he'll also be taking a seat. He's at Detroit. Not a great matchup there. Plus with Aaron Jones back, I mean he's back to that time share which it's all a lowis route percentage share, and he sees and low in snapshare as well. Here with his return with Daron Jones and then a couple of seconds Spam night, there's a Cowboy or another Cowboy matchup. We're going to pick on here at the Arizona running back expected to get to start for at least one more week while we wait on Trade Benson the return. So that's a good spot. He's a back end RB two and tell us you don't have to be a fantasy advancy mind to figure out that the Bengals can't guard a tight end. So my sleep for the week and my bold prediction of the week Coast and Love one first round pick was a been a bit of a fantasy bus through his birthday games. I'm predicting his first career touchdown comes a pay course stadium this week. I got him a tight end twelve like every other tight end each week, they must start against the Bengals.
Speaker 1: All right, look ahead to next weekend because it's gonna be a big weekend for the dav Tell everybody what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're super excited. Dav Is table in American Veterans player located here and Erlanger been there Lancet about ten years. We have a million veterans a year and life changing way for pre programs and services and the five K a big part of that. You can help us out by joining us on Saturday, November fifth at the Banks and Cincinnati at the Race A Walk, a role all honoring America's veterans and what a great way to get back Veterans Day coming up. Our veterans need help and this is a good way to do it. You can learn more if you want to register, come, race walk, or even volunteer. Dav five orgod place to find out more.
Speaker 1: Infome excellent, excellent, Thank you sir, good catching up. We'll do it again next week.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you guys have a great rester all right.
Speaker 1: You as well. Dan klaskins our weekly fantasy football segment,