Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a marvelous, absolutely marvelous Thursday. Now we're gonna talk. In fact, I'm going to issue a little warning to welfare recipients. In a moment, we'll talk about some more illegal we foreigners looting the country. They never are going to come to the right conclusion on anything, and that's on purpose. All that emails so much more coming up in the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. And a reminder that tomorrow's Ask Doctor Jesse Friday. You need to get your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So let me tell you something. I used to be worse about this than I am with my kids. Worse about what I obviously have a lot of my father in me. Can't help it. Some might call it cheap. I would argue frugal is what I would argue. And like any human being who walks the planet, not a big fan of flies and bugs. Now I also have sons. You know that, young boys, if you have any experience with them at all, they're just barbarians, right, They're savages. They'll just They'll wear the same T shirt three four days in a row. They'll smell it first and then just throw it on. They're animals. You send them out back to pick up dog poop, they'll end up sword fighting with the dog poop shovels. They're just beasts. It is what it is. That's how God made them. I love it. Boys. Also, sometimes they can lack focus, meaning if they're running in and out of the house, they're playing outside, they're playing inside. They'll run inside for a glass of water. They'll throw the door open to the house and they'll they'll just leave it open. It could be the middle of summer. The stole the door open, and I'm that guy who yells close the door. Closed door right now. Uh, it's been a it's been a wild life. We used to live in a hotel before, we've had to live in an extended stay hotel. We've had to live in a little apartment, and we've just been up and down. We have a house now. I don't yell as much as I used to when they leave the door open because we're doing a little better than we used to do, a lot better, doing better now, obviously, what's the difference there are things you can get away with when things are going well that you can't get away with when things are a little tougher. There is a welfare leech culture in the United States of America that has existed for a priman shoots since the seventies. Really, it's existed for a long time. I live in the Houston area. There are three four generations of people who've never had a job. Can you even wrap your mind around that, I don't have a job. I ain't going to get a job. My mom never had a job, her mom never had a job, her dad never had a Just nobody just generational leeching. And while nobody, no one who's out, no one's outside of the people receiving it have traditionally been happy about the leaching. Here's something that's true. American citizens have for a long time been doing very very well. We've been doing very well. We've been doing fine. Right, we will continue doing fine, hopefully for the future. But here's a fact. Times are getting harder than they used to be. People were having to tighten their belts more than they used to. There is going to be less tolerance for you, welfare queen leeches than you've ever experienced in your life, and it's going to come at quite a shock. I'm gonna play something for you. This kind of thing would have went kind of unnoticed even fifteen years ago, twenty years ago. Maybe you just scoffed at it, yelled at or yelled about it with a buddy. This is the kind of thing that causes white hot anger now that your credit card bills are maxed out.
Speaker 2: It's not even cool, like what I do that?
Speaker 3: What's the point of foot stamps if it's just for real fool?
Speaker 4: Annimore believes she and other Snap recipients should be able to go into the grocery store and buy whatever they like. Doda, candy, prepackaged sweets, prepared desserts, and juice with less than half of natural fruit or vegetable juice in it will not be allowed to be purchased on Snap cards. I don't know what Trump is doing.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: What's the point of food stamps if I have to buy real food? This is in response. Here's the headline. Eighteen states to restrict soda and candy from Snap eighteen states. This is because the Trump administration is leaning on these states, Hey, no more junk food if you're on welfare, No none of this. You go get the bare necessities with taxpayer money. No more coming home with sour patch kids and chocolate milk. No, no, no, no more of that. And like I said, all you welfare queens, you communists, hate listening. I know that you've gotten used to and you probably your parents probably did too, and their parents probably did too. You've gotten used to just being able to get away with that kind of thing, and you've gotten used to it for so long that now you'll just boldly look at the camera and say things like.
Speaker 2: That's not even cool, like what I do this?
Speaker 3: What's the point of footstamps if it's just for real food.
Speaker 1: This is why I do believe we may CNN to welfare in our lifetimes, at least some of it, because the American people, as they watch their standard of living go the wrong way, they're going to start shouting at the kids again to close the dack on door. You watch, you watch anyway, Jesse Bronco, This guy said, I had an epiphany the other day regarding the NEPO baby. Mister Rogers Coastplay Governor Cosplay Coastplay of Kentucky, Andy Basher, I think there are thousands of people in Kentucky, especially older people, that have Stockholm syndrome. When it comes to him, he locked people in their homes and every night at five PM got on TV and scolded the state for daring to think about disobeying him and telling them what it would take to make him happy. That Stockholm syndrome is how he got re elected and still has people supporting him despite the eruption fraud and no actual accomplishments. You know what, I think here's an uncomfortable thought for you. I think people don't fully appreciate how many Americans are still to this day totally okay with COVID because the federal government, state governments, local governments, they kind of understood what most politicians have understood, that old Roman saying, just give them bread and circuses and they'll never rebel. The United States government and like I said, all the other governments under it stopped the country for a virus insane. Then they just started printing trillions of dollars and pumping it into the economy to make it look like things were still functioning well. By the way, that's why everything in your life is more expensive now. Then they actually passed a trillion dollar bill and started handing out stimulus checks to people, again, paying legions of people in the country to not go to work. But all the governments they kept the liquor stores open. You could still go buy weed. You could go to Walmart. I mean the local mom and pop shop. Of course not. But you want to go to Lows. Sure, help yourself. You could buy liquor. You could buy weed. You could go to Low's. You could go to Walmart. You can sit at home, put your feet up and watch Netflix all day. Now, you and I we look back at that horror and we realized that that caused so many of the problems we experience today. You know that, and I know that everyone with half a brain knows that. But what may make you very uncomfortable is how many normies out there. They don't look at it that way at all. Even if they don't like some aspects of COVID the school shut down, I lost my job. Even if they're displeased with some aspects of it, they believe things like, well, we had no choice, Well it was the best they could do, or don't discount this a lot of people are just trying to forget. It was such a traumatic period of time that Look, we'll get emails like this when I bring it up, when I talk about COVID, when I talk about that insanity, we'll get emails with people that they're fairly honest to this, Like Jesse, I just don't want to I don't want to think about it. It was so bad, it was so miserable, was so horrible. I just want to move on. People generally, when they go through something terrible, don't want to sit and dwell on it. They don't want to sit and pick apart all the reasons for it. They just want to move on. Have you ever talked to a serious combat veteran, somebody who's seen some heavy combat. How often did they want to tell you about all the stories, all the details. Hey, let me tell you about the time friend died in my arms. Those stories almost never get shared unless it's with fellow veterans who would possibly understand people who were there. And in arch part, people don't want to relive traumatic, horrible things. They'd rather just get numb to it and pretend it never existed. I'm not defending that. In fact, it's incredibly unhealthy, but it's also incredibly incredibly human, and I do that with various things in my life. I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to dwell on it. You know, I'll run into this with ab if I if I have a moment. It's been a little bit of a heavy Christmas season, if I'm being honest, thinking about my dad and everything else. It's just kind of heavy this year. And I don't know why. I just miss him, and you know, OB cares. So she's all that, hey, what's wrong. Hey, talk to me, Hey, what's wrong? Because she'll see me looking. I guess somber, which I don't mean to. So the show asked, what's wrong, what's wrong? And I'd nothing, I'm fine, nothing, No, tell me, I don't want to talk about it, down to my nature. All right, let's talk about more looting by foreigners. Next, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Thursday.
Speaker 5: Member.
Speaker 1: If you missed any part, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Okay, some of you listen to these emails, I get Jesse. How about the Spanish Civil War? All people know of the of our era is the stated and popularly elected Republican government was overthrown by the fascist Franco and his Nazi Henchman. I've done a history thing on the Spanish Civil War and Franco and whatnot in this one, Jesse. A suggestion for a history hour or week the Siege of Constantinople, Chris, I did the Siege of Constantinople, didn't I It was a lot. I know it was a long time ago. That's there, Jesse. Perhaps you could do Listen to this A ninety nine a history lesson on the Hundred Years War. I can't do history every single day. It takes a lot of work. Not that I'm against the work. I don't work, believe me, it's fine. I enjoy it. It's not hard work, but it just takes a lot of time to put together a good one for you. I don't want to just do it. I want to do it well. Those are ones I've really done. Most of those cheap setting in ideas. I have not found something that I thought, oh, that's it yet. I have not found that yet. As of this broadcast I'm speaking to you live here. I have not made a decision yet on the next one. There's always going to be a next one, and I'm look, I may find one tonight, and I may nerd out over Christmas break. I may come back with one prepped and ready to go. I'm ad, I sure may. I'll probably be anxious to get back and do one. I don't Oh, I have not found one yet. I know there's all kinds of great stories out there. I haven't found one yet, Professor Kelly, I don't think you'll get this email, But did Jewish producer Chris Ever bring in the mustard? I think he's hoping you'll forget about it and he won't have to make any of it. He did actually bring in the mustard. As a matter of fact, here's the thing. It's that Deli Djon mustard filth that's disgusting. There's nothing more gross than that Deli mustard crap. Give us regular yellow mustard like I've always gotten from the yellow squeeze tube frenches or whatever grocery store off brand. I don't care. Nobody likes this Djon mustard crap. What Chris? What? Chris? Don't tell people that you can make homemade mustard and then bring in Djon mustard? Okay, it's garbage. It's garbage. And so yes, Chris brought in the mustard, but I'm not even gonna taste tested. I don't need to taste test it to know it tastes like crap because it's Djon mustard. Hey, Jesse, how'd you land a job of speaking the somewhat real history? But I know you're only a jerk far right actor scamming people who there's no there's no there's no capitalization, there's no sentence structure here. This is all one sentence. You're gonna have to bear with me, scammer telling people who want the same you talk, but nothing happens. You would not be syndicated if you're not on the communist team. You beep loser punk plant emails like this. They're the only time I missed when we took phone calls, because that dude is hammered, absolutely hammered. He got into who knows, we got into probably wine coolers or something like that, and he just decided to get on the email and fire off his feelings. No time for punctuation, no time for anything else. And he would have been magnificent on the phone. He really would have been great. Jesse. Oh, this is from a couple of days ago, Reforming the Castle Hour was one of the best shows I've ever heard, and I'm an early Rush Limbaugh listener. Just thought on your assessment that we have just three years. They we only have one year with successful midterms. Look, this was when I was going off about we send people to Washington in the White House and the House in the Senate, and even if they walk into Washington, d C. With the best intentions in the world, patriotic, anti communist, I'm gonna save the country. It's hard to not get seduced by the thought of the institutions embracing you and loving on you. I've used this example before when it comes to things like the FBI or CIA. You can hate the FBI, and I certainly do. What if what if they called you tomorrow and said, Hey, we'd like you to fly in for a top secret briefing. We have a top secret binder on some terrorist activity. We'd like to read you in on it. Now. Maybe you'd go, maybe you wouldn't, But tell me right now. Would that sound kind of cool? Wouldn't it sound kind of cool? Would you not be telling friends, Hey, I'd love to hang out tomorrow but sorry, I'll be at a top secret meeting at the FBI. It's just hard to not get seduced by the castle. It's hard. So when Vanity Fair calls, even if you know in the back of your mind that might do me wrong, attempted to say, okay, come on in for a photo shoot. Is the Jesse Kelly's show on a fantastic Thursday. I'd like to send a whole lot of people back where they belong. Scott Turner, hud secretary, came out today said this.
Speaker 3: Fifty nine percent of illegal alien families use one or more welfare program in our country, costing about forty two billion dollars a year.
Speaker 1: We bring people into this country illegally and give them government benefits, most of it through of course, blue states run by Democrats who steal your money and hand it to foreigners. And when they're not handing it to foreigners, they of course will swindle the country. Remember when you massively import people from cultures of theft, they don't know any other way. For for somebody, let's say in Haiti, let's see grew up in Haiti. Government government is just an opportunity to steal. Everything is an opportunity to steal, because your demonic voodoo society is based on murder and theft, and so the cops steal. They're all corrupt. The government steals, the gang steal. That's how society works. That's how society works. And so what happens when you go grab a bunch of Haitians and bring them here? What happens?
Speaker 5: Gail Bonner and Saul at least may for large scale Snap benefit trafficking, a scheme that turned a program designed to feed families into a multi million dollar criminal enterprise. This is taxpayer money meant to keep people from going hungry. These two stores are alleged to have illicitly trafficked nearly seven million dollars in Snap benefits. The fraud was shocking and glaring.
Speaker 1: Brought in a couple Haitians. What did they do?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: What they do? That's the kind of country they came from. That's the kind of culture they came from. And that kind of brings me back to a different day. Do you remember, you remember when we woke up one morning and Joe Biden was president, which is horrible, And do you remember there were fourteen thousand Haitians amassed on our southern border fourteen thousand in an invading army. Really, there was an army of Haitians on our southern border. The Biden administration faced a real dilemma. You see, news organizations were starting to talk about the army of Haitians on our southern border. They started to take every step they possibly could to prevent news organizations from getting footage of these Haitians on our border. We even had a border patrol agent. When one of the Haitians was trying to cross, he reached down. He was on horseback. He reached down and grabbed the Haitian by the scruff of his shirt so he could not illegally invade the country, and the Biden administration openly condemned the man. Then one day, I think they were there for three days, don't quote me on that, maybe in three, four two something like that. It wasn't long. We woke up one morning and they were gone, Wow, where did they go? They must run really fast? Where did they go? WHOA? The Biden administration brought them all into your country. They're now in school with your kids. They're now stealing as much as they can possibly steal, completely changing the demographic makeup wherever demo crats could stash them. Remember that one town, I think it was Springfield, Ohio. There were two thousand people who lived there. They brought in two thousand Haitians just changed the whole freaking place. That's how Solis and evil democrats are. Oh, here's another headline. Education Department says nearly two thousand Minnesota ghost students fraudulently received twelve point five million dollars in oh I can't imagine who was at the center of all that fraud, can you? It's quite a mystery. Hey, Jesse, I just binged parts one through four of the Rhodesian Bush War History podcast available on iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Don't make fun of me. I know it won't happen, but a small part of me wishes Premiere would fire you just so you could focus solely on history. He says, his name is Matt. You know that's not very nice, Okay. And there's always a chance. There's always a chance you're always one show away from getting fired. You never know, But I don't think it'll happen. If it's gonna happen, generally, I would assume it would have happened because we're right before Christmas, and that's where companies fire everybody. Hey, Jesse, I think I've finally lost my mind. Every single day I worry about Chris. Have you tried to keep him? Are you avert? Are you advising him? Or are you just letting him make a huge mistake. I'm sure working for you is no utopia. Shut up, Chris, But does Chris realize what he's giving up? Oh, she's talking about Chris possibly looking for new jobs when we were talking about zip recruiter the next day. First of all, shut up. Look, I don't think Chris is going anywhere. Let me calm me down. I don't think Chris is going anywhere. But I hope right we don't know. We don't know. We might be stuck with Chris for years. We might have him gone tomorrow. I don't know what, Chris. But look, I'm rooting for you to leave. I'm cheering for you, Chris to be gone. I just want you to know that's the kind of support you have around here. These people so speaking all the foreigner fraud I saw Minnesota, insane crap that comes out of Democrat mouths. In this country. There are democrats in the United States of America, including Letitia James. They talk about how car companies should take steps to make their cars less stealable, and they're trying to punish the car companies because certain kinds of cars keep getting stolen. It pairs perfectly with this headline. Denmark wants to ban Burka's Nick Cobbs, whatever that is in schools and universities. They will bend over backwards and do whatever they have to do to ensure they never have to address the real problems. That's why Australia has a couple Islamis on the beach butchering Jews on Hanukkah. They'll talk about guns. That's why democrats in these big cities they'll open up the jails and allowed these roving gangs of animals to go steal every card they can get their hands on. Well, they certainly can't lock up the criminals. They'll simply sue the car companies for not making them less stealable. Denmark wants to ban Burka's. Is banning Burker's the solution. Hey Chris, you wear a burker your wife, Hey Cory, you wear Burka, your wife wear Burker? Ah that's weird. I don't wear burker either, wife doesn't wear burker. Huh. Maybe the problem is the burka. Maybe maybe we could for once, for once in Western society actually address the root cause of these problems. It's like when I hear these politicians, all of them, they all whind about anti Semitism. I can't believe the anti semitism, the anti semitism, This terrible anti semitism. Yeah, where's that coming from. You'll get any politician, Republican and Democrat, get up there and whine for fifteen twenty minutes at a time. By the way, this includes Jewish ones. I should point out this anti semitism is on the right. Anti semitism. Yeah, anyone gonna point out where it's coming from? Anybody, No, it's too far right. It's much easier to just throw out these bumper sticker slogans like stop antar Sematism. We have to put a stop to anti Semitism. I have a pretty good idea how you could virtually eliminate anti Semitic attacks in really any country. You could. You could drop the number to write about zero. Anyone know why? How? Of course? You know why? Just do some emails hang on Jesse Kelly shoe final segment of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. But we shall return tomorrow one more time, at least one more time this year. Email you're asked doctor Jesse questions into Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Now, as it relates to what happened today, RFK Junior made this big announcement.
Speaker 6: So called gender affirming care has inflicted last in physical and psychological damage on vulnerable young people. This is not medicine, it is malpractice. This morning I signed a declaration sex rejecting procedures are neither safe nor effective treatment for children with genderness.
Speaker 1: For you, that's our side. And remember remember what this entails. Sorry to be so blunt about it, this means taking a child into a hospital, putting them down on a surgical table and chopping off body parts that don't go back, mutilating them in some of the most barbaric, horrible ways possible. That's what the stuff is. That's the reality of it. Have you ever heard stories testimony from these people? This one brave young lady Chloe Cole is always out there on the speaking circuit. She's a young lady got talked, coerced into this stuff, and she talks about the heartbreak of knowing she will never be able to probably have a baby, but she'll never nurse a child taken from her. That's our side, here's their side. This is an elected representative of Becca bliinm Even for Republicans, this is extreme.
Speaker 5: Are we really attempting to lock up parents and doctors?
Speaker 1: Your kid's medical care is none of their business.
Speaker 5: We should call this obsession with your kids and what treatment they're getting in the pediatrician's office what it is. It's creepy.
Speaker 1: It's a creepy obsession, and we've had to deal with it for years. Medical care. They call you creepy for not wanting your son to chop his penis off. We actually have, of course, as a Democrat, a tranny member of Congress. Here he is.
Speaker 7: I get it's hard to understand what it feels like to be transd I get that it is hard to understand what it feels like to be me. I get that it's hard to understand this care and understand the need for it.
Speaker 1: Notice how careful they are with their words care. It's care. Don't you want your child to a care. It's care. Sure, it's care. Just let us inject you with this stuff. Here, lay down, let me cut some body parts off you. Here's the ag for the state of New York. Letitia James.
Speaker 2: I know this latest proposal from this administration to cut access to gender firm and care for many youths care frightening. Whether you live in Brooklyn, Binghamton, Buffalo, or anywhere else in New York. And even if you don't live in New York. I will not let this administration come for you, your doctor's or your life saving health care.
Speaker 1: Nasty evil, Jesse. I heard the story you shared about the person who was remorseful for his help in having passed girlfriends and their pregnancy. I did the same with my ex fiance when I was twenty years old. I'm fifty nine now. There's not a day that passes where I don't think about what a horrible mistake I made, and I also ask God's forgiveness for I can never forgive myself. I know I will have a pretty hard time explaining to him why I did what I did, and I don't have anything to say except that I screwed up and I'm sorry. You know you know that you're not gonna have to explain it to him at all. You know that right, You know that he already knows. You've already asked forgiveness for it, and you've already been forgiven for it. Jesus already paid the price for all that. Now let it go, all right, let it go. That child. You will meet him again one day, or her again one day, I promise you will. All right, let it go, And remember you know you can give to preborn if you desire to do so, if you think that will help you, If don't, if you don't feel like it will, but if you feel like it will help you, it really is the most blessed thing in the world. Because these women, these women who get help from preborn, these are women. There's not just random women on the street. These are women who have decided to have an abortion. They are already pregnant, They have made the decision. They are seeking out an abortion. That baby, its head is on the chopping block, really is preborn. Says way, wait a minute, why do you come in. We'll give you an ultrasound. There's no cost to you at all. That woman lays down and she hears that heartbeat. She chooses life almost every time, and then preborn doesn't cast her out onto the streets. Best of luck. If she needs help, they give that help. That's wonderful, and that's what you do when you give the preborn preborn dot com slash jesse. All right, preborn dot com slash Jesse Jesse. As far as what history to address next, how about the most significant war in history that has a complete blackout in our education system. This guy says, Islam's thirteen hundred year long war on Western civilization is important to know. So okay, well, first, you can't exactly do a history episode on what you call a thirteen hundred year long war. That would probably be more than a two parter. I'll just put it to you that way. We've talked about various various Muslim conquests and things like that. Something I've considered is the Crusades. Maybe doing a portion on the Crusades. I know that's the thing, Chris Chris said, which one. That's the problem people think the Crusades. I think it was one campaign and it's not usually as clear cut and dry as you think. They're trying to raise armies. It's it's more complicated than you think. I don't think I'm going to go that route, but one day I might. And now here's a headline, but you know, you know the thing headlines we didn't get to. A woman recognized as the first Black Britain by BBC was actually white. Every institution in Western civilization now exists to erase black people from its white people from its history. It's amazing. Polling finds Pete buddhaj Edge is less popular with black voters than former KKK leader. Can't imagine why Twitter user is jailed for eighteen months for two anti immigration tweets made after Christmas Market car attack that were viewed just thirty three times. Again, I will say we should be cutting off diplomatic ties with the UK. We cannot be seen to do business with tyrants like this. Johnson slams the breaks on a vote to extend obamacare'sies. This healthcare fight going on right now and the House and Senate is really, really, really important. I'd be lying up. I told you I was confident, but I'm not. I don't have a feeling of doom either. I just don't know which way it's going to go. Democrat voters registration advantage has crumbled. A key swing state is trending. And this is North Carolina. Remember, Yeah, the midterms may not go our way, but nobody likes Democrats still, and at least we can hang our hat on that. I will join you tomorrow for one more this year, asked doctor Jesse Friday. We'll have fun, all right, that's all