Speaker 1: Hey, good morning, Jenny. Is like i'd say, with the an old maid being a zero and then happily blissfully married for years is a ten, Jenny's probably creeping up on a three right now. Yeah, okay, what I mean, I'm not a happy person. That's not totally misintributed what I said. You're seeing somebody. Oh yeah, yeah, okay, we'll see you. That's what I was trying to say. Yes, yeah, yeah, I didn't explain it very well.
Speaker 2: Where am I on the scale of old maid?
Speaker 1: You're a one plus. You're a one plus because there is some hope in the I mean you you had a date on Friday, and I'm not ridiculing you.
Speaker 3: I'm just you know, stating what you have.
Speaker 4: Multiple hinge conversations going right, Well, I know she's already given up.
Speaker 2: I just have You're like, oh hinge. Oh, I'm like, well, shoot, I should open that app. You don't have notifications something like, you know.
Speaker 5: I don't have push notifications on Oh heaven forbid, I'm trying to help your dating live.
Speaker 4: Put the push notifications on self sabotage.
Speaker 1: You're absolutely right, Yes, I think that Bailey, you self sabotage. So you don't have to spend a lot of time in a relationship and then lose. It's kind of like the same reason I don't enter the iron Man Triathlon because I know I'm not going to do very well, so I'll be like, well, I can't swim and I get cramps. So that way I'm off the hook and I never have to put myself out.
Speaker 3: There the iron Man Triathlon.
Speaker 6: The way those analogies just come to you amazes me every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true, but it's like, you know, I don't want to fail. I don't want to fail, so I just don't do it. Yeah, no, trying to lose weight. I don't want to fail, so I don't. I don't, but I did with Livia, with Livia Weight Control.
Speaker 6: Sever Can I tell you good?
Speaker 3: Your boy went out on a nineteen mile bike ride yesterday?
Speaker 2: What kind of bike to bike?
Speaker 1: But I put it on low, I put it on the echo, so I have to do a lot of pedaling and it's still filled. It closed my rings on my Apple Watch.
Speaker 2: Did you ever peddle if there was any incline or was that.
Speaker 1: What I mean?
Speaker 3: Did I ever power it up?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh of course I did. Yeah, I put it on the red if there was a hill, I put it on that rhythm. Oh absolutely, that was think of sports turbo turbo mode. Oh my god, there's some beautiful but like an old railroad bed that goes under a flying cloud. Drive wo and I I found the way to get on it, and I rode out to places that I didn't even recognize. I found myself by Shakapie crazy. Let's do the throwback threesome thro.
Speaker 2: The radio show on kt W.
Speaker 1: First, we're gonna go back just ten mere years. How old were you, what were you doing, were you in school? Were you married? Did you have kids yet? What was going on in your life in two thy fifteen? Let's go to the big TV shows. The big TV shows from twenty ten were Narcos, RuPaul's Drag Race, and the number one TV show this week in twenty fifteen was Catfish. The TV show.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Neave. A couple of years ago, I felt love online. Turns out my crush wasn't who I thought she was.
Speaker 5: Ooh, and they just canceled that show, did they really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? After ten years?
Speaker 1: All right, Top movies, Let's go to the box office. Sikario don't remember. It was number three, number two Hotel Transylvania two, and the number one movie the box office in this date in twenty fifteen was the Martian.
Speaker 3: Start solo Penelstan.
Speaker 1: It could have been cleaned by wind backing up. Look, isn't that the one where Matt Damon lived on the marsh?
Speaker 2: Or sending me like planted potatoes?
Speaker 5: I saw that with a coworker who thought we were on a date, and at one point he put his head on my shoulder and I wanted to die.
Speaker 2: It was awful.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry about that, thank you.
Speaker 2: I wasn't on a date. I was seeing a movie with a car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right exactly. I got okay, gotcha, and let's go to katiewb. Here we go with a number three song on this date in twenty fifteen, Number three.
Speaker 3: Got me Oh myself?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 8: I went name.
Speaker 3: LITTLEV was fourteen years old.
Speaker 6: I was just starting in high school.
Speaker 1: I feel old, and I believe it or not, this is hard for me to believe. This song was number two and it's already ten years old. Blows Me Away ten years ago this week, and the number one song ten years ago today, The Beabes, What do you mean? On kdwb's Throwback Threesome The.
Speaker 3: Dave Ryan Show on kd w B.
Speaker 1: Only guy I know that has a locket with a picture of himself around his neck.
Speaker 6: I thought, yeah, I thought about getting a shirt with my face on it, or like a cop down.
Speaker 1: I threw it back in the Throwback Threesome on KDWB. We're now commercial free. We're given all the advertisers a little bit off so they can enjoy War of the Roses that comes up at.
Speaker 3: Seven thirty five.
Speaker 1: It's brand new, but we're going back to twenty ten, twenty ten. What were you doing in twenty ten? Had you maybe just met somebody like a year ago that's the love of your life? Oh and you're still in love with them all these years later. Yeah, exactly, that's what happened to me.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Who is We'll get into that later. All right, all right, let's go to TV shows. The Big Bang Theory was number three, Friday Night Lights was number one. I'm going to play a clip of and I'm sorry, Friday Night Lights was number two. I'm going to play a clip of the number one TV show from fifteen years ago. You tell me who it is? What it is ready.
Speaker 2: Okay. It was terrifying not knowing where Jamie was. Sometimes I just want to lock them up at home school. And that's what I plan. I mean, it's like the future when I need a plan.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you are pregnant?
Speaker 3: What one tree Hill.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the movies. Okay, in the movies. The number three movie was Serenity, two was Corpse Bride, Academy A Warmer and number one. Oh, I'm sorry, I'm looking at the wrong I'm looking at the wrong year. I got ahead of myself. Okay, let's go back to twenty fifteen, twenty ten, twenty I Get so good, twenty ten, twenty ten years ago, Wall Street, Money Never Sleeps, two, Legend of the Guardian, The Owls of g Oho.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I remember that one. Okay.
Speaker 1: The number one movie in twenty ten, fifteen years ago was I'm going to play a clips se if you can name it.
Speaker 6: People want to go on the internet check out their friends, So whine I build a website that offers that friends, pictures, profiles.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about taking the entire social experience of college and putting it online.
Speaker 4: So I got twenty two hundred hits within two hours.
Speaker 6: Twenty two thousand.
Speaker 1: Remember when that's from the social network. When Facebook first came out, it was for college students. Yeah, and I remember we had a couple of college intunes who were annoyed that older people were getting my mom's now on Facebook.
Speaker 3: It's not for you mom.
Speaker 5: Now, it's like specifically four moms pretty much seems to be Yeah, all right, fifteen years ago in twenty ten, Where were you when this song was big?
Speaker 3: The number three song?
Speaker 1: Same artists had the number two song on this date in twenty ten and the number one song fifteen years ago? Where were you when this was all over the radio? Believe it or not? Fifteen years ago? On the Throwback Threesome on KDWB number one, we are in the way Back Machine. We're going way back on the Throwback Threesome to twenty years ago today, two thousand and five. What's been the biggest change in your life since two thousand and five? Carson would have been four years old. Allison was probably in about eighth grade or so. It was twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: I remember all that.
Speaker 1: Where were you, What were you doing? Were in school? Were you getting your first job? What were you doing? Think about twenty years ago. Let's go to TV shows. Number three TV show in the country was Deadwood, number two Smallville. Number one TV show was I'll play a clip you see if you can name it.
Speaker 6: After all our talks about drinking, you still think it's cool. Well that's not.
Speaker 3: Sit down and watch look at me. I'm mister cool. Everybody digs my scene. I'm the grooviest dude who has ever.
Speaker 2: Grooved on.
Speaker 1: Malcolm in the Middle. Okay, let's go to the movies. Number three movie was Serenity number two, Corpse Bride number one, flight plan.
Speaker 6: You know, people will.
Speaker 5: Think what I tell them to think.
Speaker 3: That's how authority works.
Speaker 5: You picked her up, shoved her into the food bind and nobody even looked up in their seat.
Speaker 1: Was that the one with Denzel Washington where he was a drunken pilot.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have no idea. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Let's go to KTWB twenty years ago today, two thousand and five. Number three song on the radio. It's huge back of the day. You never hear that song anymore.
Speaker 2: No, I don't even know if I know that song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Number two songs on KTWGB in two thousand and five.
Speaker 3: But number one is this song.
Speaker 1: We really don't play anymore because we used to think he was pretty cool. Now we don't really like him, but this song was huge and you guarantee you know it, you'll probably sing along with it. Number one song on the Throwback Threesome from two thousand and five.
Speaker 3: Point three KDWB twelve.
Speaker 1: There is some big news going on over at Target stores. Not every Target store, but some Target stores are going to open up at midnight so you can rush in and buy a bunch of Taylor Swift stuff.
Speaker 3: Here's what they got. They got three exclusive CD.
Speaker 1: Editions her album along with the standard edition and vinyl variants. Limit of four per person. I don't even means four CDs of each one per person, or it's like four products per person or what. But I guess they don't want people to come in and like buy up the whole stock and then sell it on eBay and try to make money off of it. So they're trying to make that available to everybody. Not every Target, but I think Bailey and Jenny looked up which targets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, around the Twin Cities. It's a Dinah and Roseville.
Speaker 3: Yes, justos too, yep.
Speaker 5: But then I mean there's some in you know, like Duluth, Saint Cloud Manchato, Rochester, all of that stuff.
Speaker 2: So it depends on where you are. Just look it in.
Speaker 4: So an actress had to melt down recently because she found out she was replaced by the Hawk to a girl in a movie she was in with Glenn Powell. It's Chad Powers is a movie. And so here's her reaction realizing she had been replaced.
Speaker 2: For the people know, this is my scene.
Speaker 3: This is my scene.
Speaker 7: Scene were sanding to what you say, wow, my scene?
Speaker 3: Did you come in later?
Speaker 5: No, this is literally my scene. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I just literally like to feel that.
Speaker 1: Okay, that would be insulting and shocking. So they reshot her scene with the Hawk to a girl.
Speaker 2: I saw.
Speaker 5: That was my whole like TikTok for you page yesterday was just that girl's videos.
Speaker 2: She had like a huge viewing party with like all of her friends to be like, look.
Speaker 5: I look, I was in this movie. I was in this movie. And then it's just Hawk to a girl. So she's like standing up by the TV so excited.
Speaker 3: I saw this yesterday.
Speaker 8: It was like the movie is never done until you see it on the screen, So just don't assume that you're in it just because you filmed the role in it.
Speaker 3: Believe that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Rob Kardashian is going to be reappearing in the new season seven of The Kardashians. He hasn't been on a season of The Kardashians in a very very long time. He disappeared after the serious finale of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which was on e and now they have their Hulu show which is just called The Kardashians, and seven seasons of that he hasn't been around. So he has popped up in a family dinner scene in the trailer for season seven, and also Scott Dissick is in it as.
Speaker 2: Well, but he's kind of always in it.
Speaker 5: But it's a big deal because he's kind of a recluse. So if you like the Kardashians, and I.
Speaker 8: Do, there's a twenty two year old that he went to White Bear Lake High School, apparently graduated a couple of years ago. Then he found a fake ID and re enrolled in the school.
Speaker 6: And here's some parents talking about it.
Speaker 2: They just feel very unsafe and they were really hurt by it.
Speaker 4: I think we'll be having some pretty tough conversations.
Speaker 2: How did it happen?
Speaker 9: My first initial reaction, I wasn't quite sure what to think because it's like, how does a twenty two year old get into school?
Speaker 2: It just doesn't seem real.
Speaker 9: People need to be aware that there is a predator, not only in our neighborhood, but at our children's school.
Speaker 2: You never know who you're with. And why did this man have access to all these students?
Speaker 8: I mean, at a point, how did you get the fake ID? How did you sign them up at the school?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: I guess the administrators are getting some flak because it's like, what is your admission screening process to make sure that they really are the appropriate age and eligible to enroll. I guess people looked at him and realized, like students and teachers like this dude doesn't look like a high school kid.
Speaker 5: Well, I want to I want to know where does it say that he's a predator?
Speaker 2: Is he a predator? I wonder like a Yahoo And.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. Is he a predator or a Yahoo?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I don't know. Maybe there's some evidence that he is. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I think because he was older.
Speaker 4: I think there was exchanges between people like within the high school. I think I saw it on the news last night briefly, but I wasn't fully paying attention.
Speaker 2: So well interesting.
Speaker 1: I would not want to go back to high school. I mean, yeah, I'm fine. Kind of a fun story to change it up a little bit. It's probably best to consult with your doctor see what she says before you take medical advice from a celebrity, especially when their wellness hacks are outright disgusting or potentially dangerous. So here are some celebrity wellness hacks. Tom Brady said that drinking large amounts of water will help prevent sunburns, sobal sunscreen. Courtney Kardashian said her doctor told her that drinking biological fluid fill in the blanks for me four times a week would help with fertility. Okay, Beyonce drop twenty pounds in two weeks for Dream Girls by giving up all solid food and drinking just a concoction of lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and maple syrup for two weeks, dropped twenty pounds.
Speaker 2: That sounds just like starving yourself. It is.
Speaker 1: Megan Fox claim that Drinking apple cider vinegar before meals helps us slim, keeps you slim by cleansing out your system entirely. There are some health benefits, but that does not cleanse out your system. One of the myths of your system being cleansed is your system cleans itself. It doesn't need you to clean it. So you're like, oh, I want a juice cleanse. You really don't and have had many doctors mentioned this. There is no need to clean out your coal in or your body because it cleans itself out. Kashia drank her own urine because she thought it was good for you. Yeah, she would not recommend. Gwyneth Paltrow and Goop sold jade and jade and rose quartz eggs for women to use to increase feminine energy and increase muscle tone. They got sued for it.
Speaker 2: I didn't know they got sued.
Speaker 3: I didn't really know that either. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And Kim Kardashian received a vampire facial, which is where your own blood is drawn, then your blood's platelet rich plasma is injected or topically spread into your face. She said it was painful and she wouldn't do it again.
Speaker 4: That is the thing that's a pretty but it's like a little bit aggressive with the vampire facial. But they do that with a lot of different kinds of facials. Take your blood and like swish it around and do something, and then they inject it or not injected, but put it on your face for some other on.
Speaker 3: Your face like topically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I think celebrities do this because they want to be a little bit woo woo woo woo.
Speaker 4: Yep, oh, I think we got to get into War the Roses. We're running pretty.
Speaker 1: Late, oh are we? Yeah, okay, all right, we'll do that. Let's get into War of the Roses right now. We're running pretty late. Let's do this. Brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lens on kd double ub Catching a Cheater, one.
Speaker 3: Fake bouquet of roses at a time. Four of the Roses starts right now on KDWB.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you just get a gut feeling like something's not right. You know, somebody's not telling the truth, and something's like, well that doesn't quite make sense. So Summer is going to tell us a story. Is this your fiance, your boyfriend, your husband, who is this guy that you're calling for War of the Roses about summer?
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's my husband.
Speaker 1: Now I hate when people do husbands because that's a marriage. That's a whole thing there, that's another level. Yeah, but what's going on with your with your husband and why are you on Katie WGB today.
Speaker 10: Well he's a teacher. His name is Jesse, and he just made friends with this other new teacher named Kevin this year and he has been going out to lunch with him every Saturday. They've been going to Noodle's every Saturday. Okay for four weeks.
Speaker 5: Yes, so since the school year starting, probably to make friends, but still every Saturday.
Speaker 10: Yeah. I mean that's really not like him. So I asked him, you know, if he'd really been going to lunch, is that really what he's doing? And he said, yeah, of course, what else would I be doing? Next time, I'll send you a picture.
Speaker 1: A picture of what him and Kevin at Noodles at Noodles and Company. Oh okay, I mean that seems a little bit weird.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he.
Speaker 2: Wants to say, trying to prove it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but let's go back to it's not light. So this is kind of what lit this up in the first place. You're like, that's not like you. What does he usually do on a Saturday. If he's not going to run out to noodles in company with his new boyfriend Kevin.
Speaker 10: He just usually likes to sit around and watch football in the fall on the weekend. Okay, And so this is a little unusual. And he did send me a picture of this guy and you know, the supposed Kevin. But I went on the school website and there was no one who even looked like this guy at all, and no new teachers who looked like him.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're like, who is this Keven? And is he really going to But then he's got the photographic proof.
Speaker 3: What else do you want?
Speaker 5: Well, if she's scrolling through the website and it has you know, staff pictures a lot of times on school websites, and if it his face isn't there, but he's new, they could have still either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say, you'd have everyone on the website.
Speaker 3: Yeah on the website. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're suspecting then summer that maybe he's not actually going. Maybe he went once, that's a possibility. Maybe he went once with Kevin to cover his tracks. All right, so we're gonna find out. We're gonna what we can do is we're gonna sit. We're gonna call him. I'm gonna pretend that we're with his phone company and give him a survey, and for a reward for the survey, he gets a dozen roses. And if he chooses you Summer, that's good news, and if he chooses somebody else, that's bad news. And we'll take it from there and see what he says. All right, hold on, we'll come back. We'll make the phone call in a second. Okay, not everyone.
Speaker 2: Deserves closure, but we do. Is sign for part two of ar of the Roses on Katie WB.
Speaker 1: We got to kind of reset in case you kind of forgot what's going on. Yeah, it's a little bit weird. I mean, like a lot of War of the Roses are basically she is married to a teacher, and school year started a month or so ago, and he's met a new friend down.
Speaker 3: At school, Kevin. Kevin.
Speaker 2: Kevin, Yeah, Kevin.
Speaker 1: And so he's like every Saturday he's been going to Noodles in Company to have lunch with Kevin. And then she's like, well, that's kind of weird. It's not really like him. He usually lays around and watches football on Saturdays. Where is he? Really? Can we set a trap? Well, didn't she go on the website?
Speaker 5: She did?
Speaker 4: She went on the staff website to see the new guy that he apparently is becoming friends with.
Speaker 2: And Kevin doesn't.
Speaker 1: Exist, doesn't exist, not at that school. No, So where is he on these saturdays? Let's find out on War of the Roses on Katie WB.
Speaker 4: All Right, so I do have a dozen red roses to send out to whoever you want.
Speaker 2: Jesse for taking that survey with me today. We're super appreciative of it.
Speaker 4: So what I'll need from you first is the name of whoever you want me to send those roses to.
Speaker 10: You can send them to Vanessa.
Speaker 2: All right, got it down.
Speaker 4: And then the next thing I need from you is we attach a little card with roses, so if you want to put a note on there for Vanessa, I can.
Speaker 2: Do that too.
Speaker 10: Put hope this frightens your day?
Speaker 2: Okay, perfect, got that down.
Speaker 10: Uh? Who is Vanessa?
Speaker 3: Who is that? Is that?
Speaker 10: Summer? What? What summer? And who's Vanessa?
Speaker 3: Let me explain. I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: It amazes me how effective wre the What a genius idea, What a genius idea War of the Roses is because they just fall for it every time, every freaking time. You were set up, basically, Jesse, to see who you would send flowers to. It is not your phone company. It is KATIEWB, the radio station. I don't know if you ever heard of us, but we got a call from your wife Summer, who said something's been going on with Jesse disappearing off to Noodles and Company every Saturday to have lunch with this guy Kevin.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so she called us and said, set a trap and see who he sends roses to.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so you sent flowers to someone who's not your wife? So what is this a cover? You act like you're going out to lunch with some guy every weekend, Like what are you actually doing? Don't worry about it, like you're always on me. It's like, can I do anything right?
Speaker 3: Oh boohoo?
Speaker 10: So you sent flowers to someone who's not your wife. I mean, I'm trying to figure this out. So you actually you know Noodles is just a cover, and you know you got some stranger to take a picture with you. You're trying to cover your tracks, okay, Sherlock Holme. So you're admitting it.
Speaker 5: I'm not admitting no.
Speaker 1: I will say it's pretty good metal detective work to figure out that he had gone into Noodles and asked some random dude like.
Speaker 3: Hey, can I get a picture with you.
Speaker 6: I don't think she she deduced it. I think she just came up with a conclusion, he added himself.
Speaker 1: I can't think so you can't. You didn't prove anything. It reminds me the War of the Roses a few years ago, where he claimed he was at Rosedale Mall and she's like, you're at Rosedale Mall, send me a picture. She got a picture of like the inside of Rosedale Mall. She looked it up. It was the number one return on Google image search of Rosedale Mall. So he had sent a picture that he found on Google. She wasn't stupid. She figured it out. I don't remember the outcome of that War of the Roses, but probably not good.
Speaker 5: Probably not good, Tex says. I will say men are creatures of habit. It takes a lot to create a new habit. On Saturday morning and a woman could do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's War of the Roses this week. If you missed any of it, we have Wore the Roses episodes, classics, new ones, whatever, all on the iHeartRadio app to search Dave Ryan War of the Roses.
Speaker 8: Also on TikTok at Dave Ryan Show you can watch War the Roses as well.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right, it's one of one point three KDWB. Keep listening for a Taylor Swift song. When it comes on. You probably know what to do, but in case you don't remember, you can win tickets for the Life of a Showgirl movie screening coming up Saturday at Eden Prairie Center. If you hear a Taylor Swift song, use the iHeartRadio app, tap that red microphone button and leave what we call it talk back. You say like, Hi, this is Bailey. I'm listening in Saint Louis Park and the song right now is and then fill in whatever Taylor Slips song is on, because we want to know that you were actually listening.
Speaker 3: Let's play a game. You guys like games. Let's great. I brought in candy Land. Here it goes.
Speaker 4: It's my favorite game slide. All right, we're are going to play games called mind the Gap. I'm going to ask questions to Dave of the boomer generation. So Dave's younger than that, so we're gonna find out if he knows anything of things before his time, and then Vonkt's questions from the millennial generation.
Speaker 2: So Dave, you're going to start, let's go.
Speaker 4: What sixties TV show starred Robert Colp and Bill Cosby as the US intelligence agent. I didn't even have to finish that A whole nother sentence there, that's correct.
Speaker 8: Yes, I've never known Bill Cosby is starring anything but The Cosby Show, And make that Albert.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Moving on to Von's question, This down to Earth, a Listser famously tripped up the stairs when accepting the Academy Award for Best Actress.
Speaker 6: Oh man, I had a guy's name in mind.
Speaker 8: Uh was it Ellen de Generes?
Speaker 2: No, No, Dave.
Speaker 1: I can never ever ever remember her name. But she was in Hunger Games. Jef Lawrence, Jennifer Lawrence. I can never remember her name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, job, all right, Dave.
Speaker 4: What famous CBS evening news anchor signed off each night with and that's the way it is?
Speaker 3: Frank fasslearro not Frank Walter Kronkin.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, good job. Wow does he say it? Did he say it in a specific.
Speaker 3: Way, And that's the way it is.
Speaker 2: I figured I wasn't gonna be able to do. That's really good. You should bring that out at parties.
Speaker 3: Nobody remembers Walter kron Kite.
Speaker 2: You do, okay, right, all right?
Speaker 4: Ron Millennials have never used a paper map thanks to this technology available to consumers in the early two thousands.
Speaker 6: The GPS.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good job.
Speaker 3: I remember my mom.
Speaker 6: I think my dad got my mom a GPS when they were married for as a gift, and I was like, what is this technology? You put it on like the dash of your car.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: If there's any proof that we have alien craft and technology on Earth, it's GPS. It is a miracle. You can't explain it. It is alien technology that got out of that crash, right Oswell UFO in nineteen forty eight, they reversed, engineered it and they figured out how to do GPS. Come on, you're telling me that you can be here, but cross the street and it'll show you crossing the street. Get the f out of here. That is alien technology. If you go the wrong way, it'll tell you.
Speaker 6: Oh no, okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, are we done being conspiracists?
Speaker 3: Oh? Never? Yes, moving on.
Speaker 2: In the nineteen This is for Dave.
Speaker 4: In the nineteen fifties and sixties, actress Eileen Lewis portrayed this iconic woman at a Disneyland restaurant, burying the character's name and serving her pancakes.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I don't know. I have no idea. That doesn't reabel at all. Can you repeat the question for me?
Speaker 6: Over time?
Speaker 4: In the nineteen fifties and sixties, actress Eileen Lewis portrayed this iconic woman at a Disneyland restaurant, bearing the character's name and serving her pancakes.
Speaker 3: Be it was Betsy Ross.
Speaker 4: No Washington, No, she portrayed. Eileen Lewis portrayed this iconic.
Speaker 1: Woman cinerella and yes, okay, wow, okay, really okay, interesting?
Speaker 2: I know, all right, vaunt. Let's try this one.
Speaker 4: What rock and country band founded in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: It was comprised of Gary Lava.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say these names wrong, Gary Lavoy, Joe Don Rooney, and Jay DeMarcus.
Speaker 6: That would be.
Speaker 3: The Backstreet Boys country band. Yeah, that's the country band.
Speaker 6: At some point then turned to pop right.
Speaker 4: Exists still to this day. I saw them back in March in Green Bay.
Speaker 3: The Beatles, Oh Green Day.
Speaker 2: No country band, country band?
Speaker 6: Zach Brown Za?
Speaker 2: Is it Rascal flat that way? Because I know what country and bands are? Yeah? Exclude everyone? Those are context clues in sync?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: Moving on to Dave.
Speaker 3: Was it in sync?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Shut up?
Speaker 2: In nineteen sixty five?
Speaker 4: Where did six days of violent confrontations end with a lot of people dead, over a thousand people injured and entire neighborhoods burned to the ground?
Speaker 3: What year?
Speaker 2: Nineteen sixty five? That is herrest? Wow? History history, It's so good at the history ones.
Speaker 6: I hate history.
Speaker 5: All right. On.
Speaker 4: In two thousand and four, Oprah gave each member of her studio audience a new Pontiac G six, and pop culture got this new phrase.
Speaker 9: Gona call you, gotta call you all, get a car.
Speaker 2: You gotta like end it with the screen over the top.
Speaker 3: That really was amazing.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm around here. Last one for Dave.
Speaker 4: What comedian hosted the long running quiz show You Bet Your Life?
Speaker 3: What comedian? Oh Grado Mark?
Speaker 2: Yes, Dave, you crush this round?
Speaker 3: I love history stuff.
Speaker 2: All right, enough about.
Speaker 4: History, let's see Vante Y Fraser was a spin off of what popular gen X show.
Speaker 3: Come on Vine.
Speaker 6: I should know this. I know my old He was a.
Speaker 3: Character on another show that was huge. It's Way Before.
Speaker 1: Your Time, sign Fell where everybody knows your.
Speaker 4: Yes, good job good, all right, that's mine the goody good Today.
Speaker 8: The other day, speaking of old TV shows, some reason the Different Strokes theme song, which is a show from like the eighties, it came on my YouTube and I started singing it, and my girlfriend I listen, was like, what are you singing?
Speaker 3: Why do you know this show?
Speaker 6: I have no clue why I know that show? But I watched every episode an old soul. Would you talk about Willis?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: What's you talk about? Willis that the Facts of Life? All those shows are bangered. Take the good, you take the bad, You take this.
Speaker 3: Life, the facts of Life?
Speaker 6: Are you looking for Different Strokes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I was like, twoty and the Facts of Life? Was it two D. I'm saying that just because I think that's a funny name.
Speaker 5: I have no idea If Jenny was in the Fact of Life her name was also.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you're like fourteen years old, vaunt and you remember that song?
Speaker 6: Can I tell you?
Speaker 8: When I first started being on the show, I was very intimidated by you. And the first time I was like, oh, Dave accepts me is what We sang good times together, that theme song that was like our first book.
Speaker 3: It was a memorable moment.
Speaker 1: We looked into each other's eyes, held hands and it's never been the same since.
Speaker 3: All Right, it's.
Speaker 1: Katie WB with little Taylor Swift and maybe this will prompt you to do something, even if it's just sit there and enjoy the song.
Speaker 3: On k d w ub