Speaker 1: This is Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 2: Rover, I have my five.
Speaker 3: Charlie.
Speaker 4: He wanted me to say quallowly was he a band?
Speaker 2: Jeffrey, I'm a special racket.
Speaker 3: Screening on Roverradio dot com.
Speaker 1: Rovers Morning Glory starts now.
Speaker 4: Good morning, what's happening? It is Thursday, August thirteenth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 5: Good morning, It's Rover's Morny Glory.
Speaker 2: I'm Rover. Doogy is here. Good morning, sir.
Speaker 4: Charlie is here, Hi, Crystal is here. Hello, and Snitzer is in the video room.
Speaker 2: Amen, you're with.
Speaker 4: Us as well. Eight sixty six Yo, Rover is the number eight sixty six nine six seven six eight three seven. That's how you reach the show. Give us a call at that number. You can text us at that number that comes into the studio in real time. You can text the word menu to us. That gives you the option to sit your name, your profile, picture, your location. You can even make a video call in by texting the word menu to eight sixty six Yo, Rover. We'll get to your email here in just a moment. We have a Oh, we have a lot to discuss this morning.
Speaker 5: My goodness.
Speaker 4: Let me just jump right into these emails. Get those out of the way. JC writes, that's JA, I see, I said a girl's name, JC.
Speaker 2: I think I like it? Yeah, I see, okay.
Speaker 4: Rover JC says, I saw the Odyssey on the VC box in almost four K quality, and I thought it was so good that I decided to watch it in Imax seventy milimeter. Honestly, it is just a gimmick by Nolan to make more money, because I still enjoyed it just as much as I did on the VC box. The only difference was a couple of extra shots showing their legs and clouds. Hope Charlie doesn't fall for the trap and the hype, and I also hope that no one else sees it in Imax because shame on Nolan for purposely shooting it entirely in seventy milimeters so he could only play it in forty one Imax screens, create the hype, screw the whole audience, and take more of our money for higher ticket prices.
Speaker 2: Charlie, you're not going to fall for that, are you?
Speaker 4: You're not falling for the Imax seventy milimeter You've holding out for it? Well, no, I can't see it Imax seventy milimeter. You sure you cant? You just have to take a road trip. Yeah, I'm not gonna do that. But no, you get to see more screen. I don't see that the scam, and if you don't, it might be completely not worth it, though. I mean, like this guy shaid, I don't know. So you get to see more. I wouldn't watch something like that. I'm just on my TV for the first time with the VC bucks. It's going to look as good.
Speaker 2: You haven't seen it, right, But.
Speaker 4: This was in almost four K quality. If it's just on your TV, you're not getting the sound or anything. It's not a huge, massive screen. It was almost in DTS almost. What's that some sort of sound form that sounds Okay, no, no, I'm still gonna try to see it. But it's not an IMAX anymore because Spider Man's that IMAX though, So I don't know what I'm to do.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I said regular Imax. It was worth it, of course it is.
Speaker 4: I don't guy's talking about huge movie. It's and you want to watch it on a bigger screen than just a normal movie. Okay, all right, I don't think that's weird.
Speaker 2: At all.
Speaker 4: I don't think he's trying to scam anybody. What he's saying is is it worth the what's the price difference? What'd you pay for the go see it in imax? That's pretty much all I ever go to you. Now there's twenty something a ticket, twenty a ticket like twenty nine a ticket, twenty two a ticket.
Speaker 2: Twenty five, twenty I don't know it was like twenty something.
Speaker 4: Twenty five bucks. Will say, what's a normal movie ticket costs these days?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. Depends on the time you go and look up.
Speaker 6: During the day of mattinees like ten fifty if you just go to a standard theater, not the Imax theater. And I think Imax is like seventeen during the day.
Speaker 4: Imax seven fifteen tonight, yest's well, I go buy the ticket. What it's a lot of empty seats there? Twenty five dollars twenty four nineteen bucks. Okay, Now just going to the same movie seven o'clock at night, Spider Man's see we have six pm or seven pm regular seat?
Speaker 2: Your second here, loading hands? Okay, give me one more second.
Speaker 5: Charlie did his hair today? Looks good?
Speaker 4: Nineteen dollars, five dollars more. Yeah, six bucks, but yeah, five six boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess it's a couples of bucks to get the giant screen.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Hey, this guy didn't say he said it wasn't worth it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Charlie've done your hair today? What's the Oh you got a hair?
Speaker 2: Guy? I said?
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, all right, looks good. Chris says, I'm in a great fantasy football league or live draft is coming up. I always finished low. I was hoping you guys could do a draft and whoever comes first can come in draft for me. This league has been going on since you had to use fax machines to put your picks in Rover. I'm desperate. I can't win. I get too drunk or him too sober. You can help me win, please. My team name is always Next year, I have the fifth pick.
Speaker 5: Food will be provided, we bring our own drinks.
Speaker 2: Help me.
Speaker 4: I need the best in the show to come and draft for me. Well, maybe we'll get Charlie to go there. She you've beat me, you're the best, so you got you have to go to this guy's draft party. How did I how did I beat you? You said, you did multiple times I beat you in football. Okay, so you got to go disputing you. But oh, Dougie's pretty good. I'm great.
Speaker 2: He's like raining queen over here. I have a frambling. Yeah, it's weird. I was walking in and like, I wonder if Carmen wants to go to the casino. Yeah, that's the gaze desperate. I love the casino.
Speaker 4: I have a friend that you need to go to the casino and listen to those stories all day.
Speaker 2: I love it from from Carmen. I love hearing stories about his son.
Speaker 4: Oh that's not the story she's telling us.
Speaker 2: I get those the knuckles stories too, Like I.
Speaker 4: Get it all the girl, the legs, the ceiling fan, all that turning.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I have a friend who does a football league and she and we got no fight. She's like, you're doing it. I'm not doing it. I'm not doing every single.
Speaker 5: Too much of a commitment. Really.
Speaker 2: I like what we do with DraftKings. We pick, it's quick, it's easy. Yeah. But the whole thing that that emailer said, that's a huge.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you got it a lot, and you have to pay attention all the time. You get a get Oh god, the guy's injured, I can't start him.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's all it's a whole thing, your.
Speaker 2: Players around and stuff.
Speaker 4: It's like having it's like having a child almost. It's just too much work, exactly. I bet everyone's just getting AI to do it for him now though that's a good point. Uh Zebi says, I'd love to watch RMG TV on a bigger screen than my phone. But the TV app is walky as hell lately. I don't know what that means exactly, but I can't tell you. There's some movement on a new it's going to roll out in phases. The app will probably be the last thing that we roll out. I don't have a timeline or anything. I've I've just I've seen some stuff that's been worked on and it's so far, so good. So I think it's going to start out on the web because it sort of powers the app, if that makes sense. So you kind of have to start there, upgrade that, keep the keep the existing app going, you know, compatible with the existing app. And then and but the web stuff is it's it's pretty cool. It's it's uh, I don't know, I like it. But and then and then in new apps, at some point after that. I don't have a timeline for you. But I finally got to the point where I go, I got to do something about this, because, for instance, right now now I've emailed the app company and I said, listen, something is going on. All of our our shows are are updating, our videos are updating for the Aftermath and the Friday Leftovers rmg TV archives in the in the app, but the audio only episodes for the Aftermath and the Friday Leftovers not being ingested into the app. Now in the in the in the back end of the app, I can see they're not coming in. So then you can recreate it. You can go, okay, here, take it from here and do whatever. So you can recreate like audio Ali for twenty twenty six, and I can see, oh, it has all the episodes, but then it doesn't put that into the app.
Speaker 2: It just sits.
Speaker 4: So yeah, And I've emailed them and I get a reply and it goes.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, well we'll get right on yeah, we'll get right on this anyway.
Speaker 4: So I finally I go, you know what, I had enough of that. I think, I think apps now maybe I'm wrong, but we had the first Rover Radio app that we ever put out we made in house, and then there was so much. It was very early in the world of apps, I guess. And they were constantly it was a constant battle Android and iPhone. They were always changing things and then it would break stuff. And I think they kind of have it sort of settled in pretty good these days. So once you do it, yeah, you have to do some routine maintenance here and there, but I don't think it's as crazy as it was back in the day. And let's see Yarbo drone bomb says RMGTV live player does not work on Google TV. Archive shows play fine, but live does not work. Just a spinning circle. All right, I'll take a look. I'll take a look at all this stuff. But again we are we are working on completely redoing everything. Let's see, where was I Abigail right? Missed connection? I am so horny, Rover, will you voice a misconnection for me. I'm door dashing in the Grafton area. It's a suburb. I'm door dashing in the Grafton area around four pm an order from Panera. As I approached the door, the male customer also approaches inside the door naked naked with a tasty body and d defined v lines pointing to his junk. He apologizes, and I apologize staring instant. Let's just say she was aroused. Okay, she could feel this sh like a gusher, remember gushers, delicious.
Speaker 2: Candysh the fruit things was inside was a gun.
Speaker 4: Wasn't think it was. It's not a gum. It's it's a fruit snack with the cushions out ooze. Who's the one that's the gum with the the gum you're talking about? Yeah, they had the they had the stuff inside. It was a gum with a liqu I don't remember what that was called anyhow, that's what That's what she had going on. I wanted to knock on the door and get on my knees then ride him. Gushing. Doesn't use that word, but something else. It starts with a C. Rhymes. Was strumming all over his d But I could lose my job if I propositioned him, so I left his driveway. I'm hoping that a listener of yours can hook me up with him.
Speaker 2: How are we gonna know who that go back? What an idiot? We don't know anything about hawkeye?
Speaker 4: Yeah, how would we get a hold of how would we get a hold of you, Abigail?
Speaker 5: You know where he lives? We don't know you or whatever?
Speaker 4: Like, how's he? That's just going to work exactly? Now, what do you think Abigail looks like? Hot? Perfect ten? I see a lot of supermodels door dashing and.
Speaker 5: Look, does it matter though? I mean she's horned up.
Speaker 4: I mean you can tell she's ready to she's ready to, she's ready to go. So at that point, it doesn't even matter what she looks like. You go, oh man, this chick is just horny.
Speaker 2: I've never door dashed. Uh huh. But don't they are you supposed to knock on the door. Don't they leave it on your porch? Oh?
Speaker 4: You knock on the door? I mean I don't. I don't do it. I don't get it. But they're just gonna leave it on the porch and walk away.
Speaker 6: Oh I thought it was a you just drop it off. Sometimes you can put that as your preference.
Speaker 4: When she want them, when you want to know when your food's there, I thought that they and they just leave.
Speaker 5: It out the front front step.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I know when my deson is delivered. So in the app it'll say food delivered. Yeah, but you don't want ants and stuff and bugs. And I'm just saying I know you want. And you can door dash more than just a pizza.
Speaker 6: You can now get groceries or medicine or alcohol, and then they have to check your IDs, so then you have to go to the door.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're door dashing alcohol to your house, that's a problem.
Speaker 4: No, it keeps you stuff from driving. You've had some drinks. You want to keep the party going. Yeah, some of us have fund okay, unlike you, but you don't want to You want to be responsible.
Speaker 5: Christina says, was freshen up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, oh, that is so old that.
Speaker 5: I totally good old days, man, That's when stuff was good.
Speaker 2: Why don't they do that anymore?
Speaker 4: Probably because they're like, oh, who knows what that goop was made out of? Man, I'm telling you, I got this floss, all right. They had the best floss in the world. I don't know who makes it. Glide is the was the is the flaws? Who makes that?
Speaker 2: Johnson?
Speaker 4: Johnson?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 2: Is that a ribbon interest string?
Speaker 4: It's a ribbon Schnitzer. Not anymore now, I've been using Glide because it's a great floss for years. And then maybe about six months ago, I get this my wife, you know, she's always restocking stuff. And she gives me the flass and I go, oh, no, no, this is the wrong floss.
Speaker 5: She goes, it's I just reordered it.
Speaker 4: It's it's reordered on on on Amazon. I didn't I didn't change anything. I go, no, no, no, it's not it's not right. This is a different there's a different kind. So then she goes and she orders another one and it comes and I go, no, no. And now I actually have an old Glide that I found in the in the house, and I said, look at the difference.
Speaker 2: Between this this one and this one.
Speaker 4: Look and I there's even a little slight difference in the packaging. Said, see, you gotta find this. This is the good stuff, the good glide. So she goes, I don't know, I can't find that. So I do a search.
Speaker 2: I'll show her.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I figured she doesn't know what she's doing. I gotta, you know, do I have to do everything. Here's what they've done with glide. Glide was the best floss ever, not anymore, because Glide used to be covered in teflon. Now so many of these, these these earthy pussies. Oh teflon, it's a forever chemical. They won't use it anymore. Now nobody's dropping dead from the teflon on their glide floss. Okay, and now you've created a flass. It's still called but it doesn't glide anymore. You might as well call it sandpaper because you can't get it in between your teeth, and it shreds up. It's it's awful. You might as well try flossy with wet toilet paper. It's bad, it's really bad. Sucks. Give me the teflon. I'll take my chances, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Oh God. Anyway, So what was this chick? Abigail man?
Speaker 4: I hope boy, you are horned, horned up, horny, horny horny. The door Dasher eighty eight says, we had a we had a name for a freshen up. We called it. I don't think I can say that. I know, I can't say.
Speaker 2: That that bad.
Speaker 4: It's two words. They both rhyme. The second word is goum, so.
Speaker 2: You take that before after oh during notes thee.
Speaker 5: No, it's the goop in the middle, you idiot.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought she doesn't know she isn't.
Speaker 5: She hasn't.
Speaker 2: I haven't, she hasn't experienced in a while.
Speaker 5: I'll let me see where was I beath Rights.
Speaker 4: Footage of yesterday's Lindsey Clancy trial. What is this court stenographer doing? It looks like why does she look like Dougie? Let me see court stenographer? And uh here it is particular investigation again. The tech works as a team and divides up work. And they say it looks like she's given filatio to the microphone. No, no, this is how they do this. They have like a wait that the stenographer whoever? That is as they are I guess as the people are testifying. I think this chick is just repeating what they're I don't know why do that? I don't know. Why not just tie it in with the microphones of the people who are testifying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I never understood.
Speaker 4: Why even type out? I mean, no, do you have microphones?
Speaker 2: It's a good question.
Speaker 4: Just record it and just have it translated onto a piece of paper. You have to have this woman sit there and mumble into a little microphone everything. Everybody say, Yeah, I'm not sure exactly why or how do Yeah? But well when they you probably couldn't most of the words that I'm sure I could get correct when it transcribes it, but some of them, you know, when it's life or death like this, you want to make sure everything is one hundred percent accurate. But I do agree it seems like an antiquated way. And don't they have like foot pedals and stuff? You ever seen this? I think it's this, or maybe it's the people. It's an organ I'll show you an organ. No, no, like the what is it? Who are the people? Like?
Speaker 5: Not a court stenographer?
Speaker 4: But do you remember there's a old profession of like you'd work in an office and you were what is that called? You weren't a typist, but it was something that was like a weird typing and it was like shorthand typing or something stenographers type like that.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's what it was.
Speaker 4: And so, but there's a foot pedal involved somehow, Charlie, I'm not sure exactly. Why do you know that there was a whole thing Shorthand used to be a thing like if you hired a secretary, you'd want them to know shorthand.
Speaker 5: What's that exactly the right faster.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but is it like you just everything's just two letters instead of shorthand, yes, stenographer.
Speaker 2: The keyboard, it only has like a few keys. That's probably why they use the pedals.
Speaker 7: Oh, syllable and the keys on the right hand side of the keyboard are the ending sound of the word or syllable with vowels on the bottom right.
Speaker 4: I think you just kind of make sounds with it. You don't spell out words somehow.
Speaker 7: The middle that has multiple uses. When we write a word, we depressed keys, both in individually and simultaneously like a piano chord. Oh my god, too complicated curves like this, Oh my god, that's them in home position, which is sort of hovering.
Speaker 5: Is there a foot pedal?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm still looking that up.
Speaker 2: Let me see.
Speaker 4: There was a foot pedal involved in something, and I know I had something to do with this sort of typing sort of thing. I don't know if it's in court or if it's in some sort of office setting anyway, Gavin Rights, I jumped out of a perfectly good airplane on my fiftieth birthday, sporting RMG merch. Let me see, let's look at this ah nice. This is Becky and Gavin in Binghamton, New York, and they're both actually wearing Rovers Morning Glory hoodies when they jumped out of an airplane for his fiftieth birthday.
Speaker 2: I don't I would never do that.
Speaker 5: The next sign that.
Speaker 4: Says do not enter propellers, rip off body parts. You like that model?
Speaker 5: Do you remember? There's like a really hot chick. I don't know who.
Speaker 4: She was friends with, the Kardashians or Paris Hilton or somebody.
Speaker 5: I don't remember who. She got out.
Speaker 4: She got out of this little plane like a propeller plane, and she walked right into the propeller.
Speaker 5: I think it took her arm.
Speaker 4: Off, Yeah, some part of her ps. Marathon, New York is twenty six point two miles away from Binghamton, New York. Can it be done at age fifty one? Man, I might be out of the walking game. That might have been a one and done. I had a good time actually walking that until the end when I was my legs were gonna fall off, but I actually had You know, you have to have the sights to see. Is there are there sights to see between Binghamton, New York and Marathon, New York, Adam writes regarding the listener funded scam that allowed Charlie to pay.
Speaker 5: Off his house.
Speaker 4: Is there anything I can do to secure life changing money from your dim witted listeners. For that much money, I would do something more than simply change my license plates. Hell, I'll add to it. I will stop emailing the show.
Speaker 5: Come on.
Speaker 4: That alone has to be tempting. Oh, this guy is a prolific emailer. He's jealous. I don't know how he has so much time to Actually, he might be a He doesn't have a job, right, Oh he does? He not that he does good? I mean, well, yeah, man, I don't know how how well he performs at his job. I know where he works because I know everything about this guy. This guy, Oh, he knows everything. He's an expert on everything, knows everything. Whatever it is that you talk about, he's got it. He's got it figured out. And I'm usually the idiot. Yeah, oh yeah, he loves you, doosey. It's good you should see this dude emailing Doug yesterday. I don't know why he's seeing me on this. I don't need to be on all your douge hating emails.
Speaker 2: I actually enjoy that people send me horrific.
Speaker 5: Believe that this guy house.
Speaker 4: How much time this guy must have in his life, unbel and he's he's firing off emails like every.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I probably go back and find some of them, but it's it's, uh, let me see if I can find some dude's name. I mean, it's just I mean, just an endless barrage.
Speaker 2: Of of these.
Speaker 4: Dougie hating emails and uh, let's see where is fan.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 8: Oh, here we go, Okay, oh my god, it's just like, let's see see you next Tuesday is the subject, Please hire someone with personality and sexuality or at least basic life skills.
Speaker 4: This bitch.
Speaker 5: You should have fired her years ago. She's worthless.
Speaker 4: I love the show, but I have to turn it off because I can't handle listening to her. She gets so much hate mail, but it's on her because she chooses to do so. With all my heart, you are in e fing cee you next Tuesday, you frail old lady then bobbing out something specific or no, just just and then follow it up one minute later, and I and just hearing her crackle crackle, cackle. Sorry, we got to take a break or I love you. What's wrong peanut fing? Oh my god, Oh my god, god, get rid.
Speaker 2: Of this stupid old woman.
Speaker 5: Bring some life back, and it just goes on.
Speaker 4: Yes, I hate her as the subject. I don't want to seem like somebody who hates her, but I was made to her. In a follow up, this to herself, he says, I guarantee if you pulled her panties down, now it's just mothballs, stale blood and rat droppings.
Speaker 2: Rat dumbings. That's funny.
Speaker 4: Then he's got Crystal four of ten.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure what this means.
Speaker 4: Crystal, keep running, keep moving, get about thirty thousand steps a day, and you might get there. I'm not sure exactly what that refers to think he's saying, she's four out of ten. Oh a, four out of ten, okay, followed by I don't want to just keep bombarding you with emails, but with this talk about your mom's generator and power, I hate Dougi for life. What a worthless human being? Real worthless? I have four kids. I take care if I struggle all day, every day busting my ass in construction, please get rid.
Speaker 5: Of this sack of bus.
Speaker 4: Now the only thing that the Toby emails are brought looking up by is an Adam email, who had to then send me an email about low iq libtards.
Speaker 2: These, these aren't the emails in order.
Speaker 5: As I get though.
Speaker 4: Okay, then then so that Adam low low iq libtard to email a sandwich between the I Hate Dougie email and the fool's gold from Toby.
Speaker 5: Her pe must be incredible.
Speaker 4: It's got to be the only reason she's still there on that effing up that show every day. Yes, well, we all run a train on her after the show every day. It's the only reason she's still employed. Oh on that p It's amazing.
Speaker 2: It makes her stupidity worth it, doesn't it. Charlie, we all love it. At eleven you go for it.
Speaker 4: Well, no, I get it at ten first, right when the main show's over, and then eleven right when the afterma I go for an hour, you know, just pound it, stretching that sucker out, you know. And then uh, well Jeffy has to Oh no, he's on the aftermath too. He gets he gets it first. I used to get sloppy seconds from Jeffrey. He goes to the fence company then I get it after the main show. Then Charlie gets it after the aftermath. Schnitz gets it after he cuts up the r m G t V highlight clips.
Speaker 6: I wait till you guys are all done with her and clean up. At the end, Crystal goes last. Let's see where was I? I've got to take a break. Let me let me take a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Hang out.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is Rupers Morning Glory.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about you last night because of uh Nora O'Donnell. You know her from CBS News. I actually I should think about Crystal too. She's I think at that that point in life. Perhaps she's getting every day. Oh it's so hot in here, she's getting hot flashes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't. I don't know her off hand, but I think if I saw a picture of her, I would know that she Oh, you know Norah Donald, Why what happened?
Speaker 4: She? By the way, does she still do? I don't think she does the evening news over there. She used to do the like the CBS Evening News. I think she does like the Sunday Morning Thing or something a podcast for CBS News.
Speaker 2: On YouTube dot.
Speaker 4: I don't know what CBS is up to they maybe fire her, but not really fire her. Just look at this video hour long video over about menopause from CBS News, sixteen hundred views off man CBS terrible, is terrible? How are they paying this person? I don't know? Well she she says that she is now on hormones because she went through menopause. I don't know how old Nora O'Donnell is, but they had some doctor and he said, it's a castration event. Menopause is a castration event. Did you know that?
Speaker 2: It feels like it whether you like it or not.
Speaker 4: Whether it's natural or not. The doctor says, whether it's supposed to happen or not. We are outliving our ovaries, he says. And because of that, you're guess what happens? Your things start to change, things start to you know, you're not interested in anything anymore.
Speaker 5: So what does Nora O'Donnell have to do?
Speaker 4: She's she's on hormone replacement stuff because she went through menopause. Okay, she's on testosterone.
Speaker 2: So that makes you kind of manly, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it makes you horny. I think, oh, just trying to get all horned up. By taking this this testosterone. It seems counter intuitive, doesn't it. But I guess they say that women in order to have estrogen, they have to have testosterone or something like that.
Speaker 5: I don't know whatever that means.
Speaker 4: I don't know all the details, but I was thinking, maybe this is something we should look into it with you. Should we get some sort of yeah, I'm done testosterone?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, what do you mean you're done?
Speaker 2: I actually it's weird. I just got I'm so stupid. I got served an ad for this, like, uh, menopause bracelet. Some nurse who gives GLP one shots to people. There's a bracelet that kind of helps with menopause and hot flashes.
Speaker 5: Oh really, it's a bracelet. How does that work?
Speaker 2: It doesn't And I bought it? Oh you're in Oh my gosh, I'm so stupid.
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 4: Okay, so when did you buy this? When did you buy it?
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for it to arrive any day.
Speaker 5: And how much did you pay for this?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 5: Let me copper exactly right.
Speaker 2: I mean, seriously, you have to you cannot, it's really good. You can. Well, the ad was ai, I'm sure you cannot be this still pid this really wasn't a nurse. Oh my god, wait you just saw a nurse?
Speaker 4: Ad Yeah, I think you said your friend. No, yes, nurses are inventing so many bracelets that have medicinal and healing quality life.
Speaker 2: Does that as your side? Gig? Yeah? Godsh wait?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Oh? What am I'm gonna call him? Now? How much did you spend on this?
Speaker 5: On this bracelet?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Wait? You know how much? I actually don't because at the very end before I checked out, they're like, and get a ring.
Speaker 4: Is it thirty dollars or is it two hundred?
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't two hundred, but it wasn't.
Speaker 5: More than thirty.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you if you just give me a second.
Speaker 4: I just I'm eager to see how stupid you really are. I mean, this is done with menopause.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so why would you buy something that because to help you through menopause?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: It just kind of how it's also with Wait.
Speaker 5: How would that work a bracelet? Just think about it. Since the name of it.
Speaker 4: I found it, you can't say the name. What's the name?
Speaker 2: I can't say the name?
Speaker 4: What is the name?
Speaker 2: I'm looking.
Speaker 5: What's the name of it?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 5: How can you be looking at it right now. You said you found it. What did you find?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh, she probably found a company name which is sometimes different.
Speaker 4: Oh man, this is brutal. Is this part of menopause? You just can't read? Put this bracelet around your neck.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 4: So she's Norah o'donnald is taking testosterone. And I thought maybe this would be something good for you. Due do you imagine her doing the news? Oh that wouldn't that happen if you're a woman used are taking testosterone?
Speaker 2: I thought a lot?
Speaker 5: Yeah, probably good a mustache?
Speaker 4: Oh, maybe play a little bit. And you have that that podcast over there? What does Nora o'donnald sound like?
Speaker 2: Hello, it's o Donald. I found it CBS News again.
Speaker 9: And so the genitals and the urinary track, if they do not hop hormones, they get dry, they get thin, they get.
Speaker 2: Right nor in the least water to be fully healthy, to be.
Speaker 9: So I constantly buzz want to say, like, hey, can you just make sure he's getting good medical advice because I just.
Speaker 10: Don't know Dolly Bartonville enough to give her that advice. But I do think this is not yet. But this is an important conversation to share because here is the expert on this, a urologist who has studied this.
Speaker 2: Look at she's wearing, raised this national emergency.
Speaker 9: But you have to understand that the rich are not getting good medical care.
Speaker 2: Wonder I've had enough of this?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Can I spent one hundred and fifteen dollars? That is it called call k A LM. I bought the bracelet. It was buy one, get one.
Speaker 4: What are you gonna do with the other one thirty seven dollars?
Speaker 2: I'm not done. Oh no, it's sixty four dollars. No, is there a subscription or something. It's a natural No, it's a natural menopause solution bracelet. You've got to be And then I bought the ring booster.
Speaker 4: The ring booster, what is that that like works in conjunction with the bracelet. Have the page here just so we can look at it.
Speaker 2: This and then the magnetic energy stand. You have got to be kidding. It's gonna help me. It doesn't do it's gonna help with me. It's not a smart bracelet. No, no, it's just gonna help.
Speaker 4: A smart bracelet. But it doesn't actually have any power or anything. It has acupuncture and magneto therapy, which means that they put a magnet in there.
Speaker 5: Oh look at it working. Yeah, magnets.
Speaker 4: All right, you spent how much?
Speaker 2: One hundred and fifteen dollars and eighty cents?
Speaker 4: You got two of them?
Speaker 5: Though, well, well get one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I have a silver one because I have silver bracelets, and then a gold one in case I feel a little gold. Okay, right, extra money for us, So I just had a ring.
Speaker 4: Okay, so wease. So then we go to a part. That's when they start upselling us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got I'm a sucker. There's oh yeah, you can get that twenty four ninety should be up there.
Speaker 5: It is one size.
Speaker 2: And then before you check out, got one more? Sell you on one more thing?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: Cool? Good bord of that? Oh? Oh you said that you sold me on a magnetic.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, well you point that out.
Speaker 2: It was the radio station magnetic energy stand.
Speaker 5: That was a magnetic energy stand. So what is that exactly?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You put your you put your bracelet on there, or you stand on the magnetic way.
Speaker 2: You think I put my jewelry on it to charge it up.
Speaker 5: No, there's no charge. There's no power in these things. It's just a piece of metal, you idiot.
Speaker 2: What's the magnetic energy stand?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 5: See this is not like here or a ring that that charge is up right? Like this is this is just there's nothing to this.
Speaker 2: What does the stand to? No? I love the ring in fact, I or do you know you haven't bought that ring? Yeah? I just called them and I'm like, hey, my ring is not updating, and I'm getting a little anxiety because I need to know. Every day I have to check to see where I'm at. And when it wasn't updating, They're like, we'll just send you another one. Like are you sure you want me to send this one back to Like, we'll just send you another one, So send me another one.
Speaker 4: You know, when when a company does that, that means they're really overcharging for for their stuff. If they go, oh yeah, we'll give you, we'll give you this, well, don't ask any more questions to take another piece of crap.
Speaker 2: No cure did that to me? Oh yeah, yeah they do. They sing you a whole new machine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, it's nice. How much is it? How much does one of those machines cost? So for expensive?
Speaker 2: Yea, that's if that's a good machine. You know.
Speaker 4: That's how much their margins are that they can afford to send you a whole new one just out of the blue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm exciting.
Speaker 4: Magnetic therapy band let me see Calm has emerged as the leading well this is there from their own website has emerged as the leading magnetic therapy brand, embraced by thousands seeking natural, drug free relief and holistic wellness.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it's gonna help me sleep, It's gonna help with my it's how man my hormones.
Speaker 4: I need a product like this. I need something that like a woman like Dougie, you could just see and go, I need that. I need to buy that some piece of useless exercise equipment. How many times has she been duped by that? Twice? Two to three times a year?
Speaker 2: Idea, I just gonna say twice, like a year a year.
Speaker 4: Okay, She'll buy something and she'll be like, oh my god, this is so great.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: And she because she has to say that, because I think deep down inside she knows how stupid she's being. No, but she has to come in here and pretend like she's really into it, Like that mirror. Do you remember the mirror that she bought. Oh that's out hold her, Yeah, exactly, So she bought this mirror that what was this thing called mirror Lululemon mirror.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to cancel the subscription because we never did it. Now it's just like a really pretty mirror in my living room. Like, oh, this is how much it was the subscription that you were packing. I don't remember what I told you, guys. Oh man, I canceled that a while ago.
Speaker 5: Oh anyway, so.
Speaker 4: The real Stacey says, my supervisor just bought an arthritis bracelet in Las Vegas for about the same price. Okay, so you're working for a moron Stacy anyway, So all right, well good luck to you. Do is you know you're should we put that in conjunction with your with your testosterone? Do you want me to get some testosterone for you? Or I was thinking maybe I had a even better idea. What's that because you're sexually you're a libido doesn't exist?
Speaker 5: I mean, it's it's I.
Speaker 2: Think you know that. I think when you don't date someone or don't have feelings for someone for a while, then you don't when.
Speaker 5: You're still hung up on your ex boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I am not the case, but I don't really think about about sex.
Speaker 5: Is that just the difference between men and women?
Speaker 4: Like, how often, in all honesty, Charlie, how often would you say that you think about set a couple of times an hour.
Speaker 2: The time? I mean, it's really gesuz all the time.
Speaker 4: And it's it doesn't have to be like you're It could be a fleeting thought, or you see a hot chick or whatever the case may be, you see a check out TV, whatever, So you're not dwelling on it. But I mean, at least are thinking about it. You don't think about it at all. No, So what I had another idea. I was rating up that the effects of viagra on a woman, that there could be some It might make a woman increase the blood flow and get you tingly and horny down there.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. You, I am not the person that's going to sleep with somebody.
Speaker 5: You take one of Jeffreys. I'm going to have Jeffrey bring in in viagra.
Speaker 2: You take it. I'm not taking it.
Speaker 4: Oh you guys take it together.
Speaker 2: That's offer that I think all we all three said, let's go together. Oh man, he won't do it, So whatever but I am not going to find a guy in sleep with them. That's not me, never has been. I've never had a one night stand. If I meet someone and it's supposed to work, that's the kind of person I am. That's great, then I'll take it. But I'm not going to take it just so that you think I can go screw some guy.
Speaker 4: Did you have a one night stand or try to when the guy had snorted cocaine and co get it up? No?
Speaker 2: He No, this was in la I was very naive, but yeah, he was a guy in coke and we tried to but it didn't work. Oh, like, what's wrong? And then I was like, oh, then I found out after.
Speaker 5: But it wasn't that going to be a one night stand?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I know it was. We were hanging out, yeah, and there was a definite connection with him and I still he must have been.
Speaker 5: So goddamn high to give this a shot.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 2: We every time we were together, we were always like very into one another. So I'm like, well, let's let's go out.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, So I'm going to have Jeffrey bring in some By the way, if you're wondering where Jeffrey is today. I have to be honest with you. It got to the point yesterday I was sitting here doing the show, and in the middle of the show, I said, you know, Jeffery is bringing me down, Like I can't have somebody in here that's bringing me down. He's bringing me down. He's bumming me out. He's a bump on a log back there. So I said, maybe maybe he needs to maybe maybe we dial back on the JLR and get him back to his Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Speaker 5: Maybe he'll be a little bit more.
Speaker 4: It's you know, it's something that's a last ditch attempt I suppose to get the guy engaged. I mean, you know how his attitude has been recently. I think he's I think he's getting browbeat by people at his house. I think he's getting you know, usually typically bad advice from the idiots that he meets and hangs out with on Facebook or whatever that are, you know, somehow become his friends. They slide into his DMS and then and then he takes life advice from these people. And so I don't I don't know what's going on with the guy, but he's just kind of he was bumming me out. You ask he talked about I mean he basically has been boiled out the one word yikes, okay, or or no matter what it is, you can be talking about testosterone.
Speaker 2: There, he's here, he's time for him.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's really he contributes more having a soundified panel. Yikes. And no matter what it is that you're talking about, somehow it can be turned into a discussion on politics and how the crazy Republicans are doing. This is saying there's offering testosterone replacement to all the soldiers.
Speaker 5: Yes they are, Yeah, seduci. Maybe you have to enroll in the military.
Speaker 4: You can get your testosterone replacement, okay, and serve our country and probably maybe meet a guide once you're in the military. Think of all the horny as dudes.
Speaker 2: They've got to be Oh man, somebody would totally want me if you were a chick, you.
Speaker 4: Going to the military because you're just surrounded by dudes that are I'm sure there are way more guys than there are chicks.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm not surrounded by guys where I work, which sucks.
Speaker 5: Well, but no single guys. All of us are taken. You can't get us.
Speaker 4: You need to be surrounded by You need to join the military, get out, hopefully be deployed.
Speaker 5: For an extended deployment.
Speaker 2: What are you saying? You want me to go to Monday Wednesdays.
Speaker 5: Hot, hot war zone, maybe never come back.
Speaker 4: But no, you need you need an employment with a bunch of guys that are just out there away from chicks. They're just horny, all out there just looking at other sweaty guys, and then any chick that comes into the field of view, they're like, Oh, she's so gorgeous.
Speaker 5: This would be perfect for you.
Speaker 2: Doc. Yeah, with my bracelet, my new hormone bracelet, I'll be I'll have good night's sleep. I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: I cannot believe if you can never ever ever tell me again that you don't have money, right, because that was a waste of money.
Speaker 2: I never agree with you. I know it was waste of money. Why'd you do it?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Isn't this strange that you hate your mother?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't. I hate how she makes me feel and how she's awful to me.
Speaker 5: And you complain about your mother, but yet you are just like her.
Speaker 4: She was buying all that stuff off QVC just just just willy nilly buying everything off QVC. You have to turn off her credit cards because you are going to do exactly the same thing.
Speaker 2: I think that when you're not very self aware, I think that you're comparing. I am aware. I know that it's stupid my mom with her mental state, and I think you'll find that it's common elderly people.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they start getting to buy and stuff, they get duped into scams and all this.
Speaker 5: But you're going to do don't you think she's gonna do that.
Speaker 2: She's already doing it exactly, is already happening.
Speaker 5: Stage of doing this.
Speaker 4: Then eventually you're gonna you're not gonna be working anymore. You're you're just gonna have the TV on and you're gonna buy everything that comes on that TV.
Speaker 2: It's rich coming from you, the guy that buys all kinds of stuff. I buy him.
Speaker 4: Hello, pretty dumb things about a Star Trek thing. You haven't opened that that comes to the top of my ex's retirement money right there, But you haven't opened it. That's the thing.
Speaker 5: So well, I know, because once I do open it and it's.
Speaker 4: Broken, you're gonna they're gonna go You're gonna call them and go, hey, the thing he mailed me is broken. They're like, yeah, we shipped that to you three years ago. I don't know that you didn't just break it now. That's he bought those auto lacing shoes. That was one of the biggest ways money. I haven't just seen anybody ever. It was only for handicapped people. Oh my god, No, that wasn't for handicaps people like the cerebral palsy. Yes, oh no, that was That was the Nike something with the How much were those the future back to the future stuff?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know how much those things were.
Speaker 4: They were They were probably expensive, might be worse something these days.
Speaker 5: Though, What are those what were those things called?
Speaker 2: They weren't the real ones, but no, but.
Speaker 5: They were the first ones.
Speaker 2: Uh, you throw them away already.
Speaker 5: What were those what were those called? I can't remember.
Speaker 2: No, I have them. I have them still.
Speaker 4: I even have the box, the original box. I did wear them once though, I know that at Oh you could still sell them. Get some alcohol pads. I'll wipe those suckers down. They'll look brand new.
Speaker 2: This weekend is all about selling stuff. To put all my stuff for sale, just to recoup that money. Where I do. I sell stupid stuff on Posh Park. So but I have to go through and sell all my stuff. And it's a pain in the ass. How much do you have that you want to sell? Too much? Too much?
Speaker 4: And my wife is getting very angry at me because I started to do it. I didn't post one thing actually because it's such a pain in the ass. I took some pictures and I took some notes and stuff like that. But uh, and now it's it's you know, she's very angry that I haven't followed through with what I promised I was going to do and clear out that basement.
Speaker 5: I got to take a break. We will get to the shizzy in just a moment. Right after this.
Speaker 2: Hang on