Speaker 1: Okay. Now with the bidding is closed, it's a big Dave roy and garage sale. We all brought something from home and we are selling it for Christmas Wish to benefit Christmas Wish. All the money goes right to Christmas Wish. Uh. And we're actually doing pretty well. We got somebody on the phone to bid on the final bid on Jenny's art. Now, Jenny didn't draw this herself. I thank somebody drew this back in Core. It's home to Core Art. Yeah, Katie, what did you you you're the winner? What is your winning bid for the artwork?
Speaker 2: Well was fifty, but I was just texting Bailey to pump it to one hundred and nobody else got it.
Speaker 1: So all you got to do to do this is go online Dave KDIWB dot com, slash wish, donate with your credit card and then take a picture of it and then you can text it. I'll give you a special number to text. You can't text our regular number up picture, but go ahead and give my phone number, Oka Bailey, give give her my phone number.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll how about I'm just going to text you, Katie because I have your phone.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, fine Networks Okay, it'll be easier that way.
Speaker 1: We'll make it where Katie, thank you for supporting Christmas wish.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Up next vont Had fans.
Speaker 2: Yes, right there, ten. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: They're teal and white, size nine and a half in men's eleven and women's never worn before.
Speaker 1: They are beautiful, Amanda, they are all yours. What is your winning bit, Amanda?
Speaker 4: I my final bid was one seventy five, but you know, we might as well just make it an even two D two hundred.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Amanda. Please hold for instructions on how to get your shoes. Who's on the other line.
Speaker 2: Eleven is Jamie. She is bidding on Bailey's WI.
Speaker 1: Jamie bidding on a fifteen to twenty year old wize. I will tell you it's a little bit yellowed, but it is a authentic bit. It is a thank you, It is a authentic a Bailey item. So congratulations. What is your bid on this WI two hundred two hundred?
Speaker 2: Awesome? Yeah, all yours? Oh it smells like a litter box, It truly does.
Speaker 1: All right, Please hold, and then who's the other one?
Speaker 3: I don't have anyone else because I can only call out on two of those lines. Oh okay, goshcha, there's been a bidding war going on.
Speaker 5: We have a biding wave and we have winners for the bidding war. Okay, this is a big deal. You guys for the stone that was present, thank you, the stone that was present when Sharon Tate got murdered by the Manson family. The winning bid is two hundred and fifty dollars to Taren Murphy.
Speaker 1: Wow, Tarin, thank you very much. Yeah, it's a stone that says this stone was removed from the original fireplace on C Yellow Drive where Sharon Tate, Abigail Folger, Voi tech Fraikowski, J. C. Bring, and Stephen parent were murdered on August eighth of nineteen sixty nine. This was the fireplace she was murdered by the fireplace. It's a gory, weird item. I don't want it anymore. So it goes to Tarran. Taren, thank you for switch okay, good.
Speaker 5: And then for the KDWB coin with the mission statement on the back from nineteen ninety four. The winning bid goes too for two hundred and thirty dollars.
Speaker 2: Joey whoa joe Joey who. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Do the math? Had everything up there, would we get less seven hundred eight hundred dollars?
Speaker 5: Hold on, he's doing man math this fast? Give me numbers, okay, two hundred, okay one or no, two hundred to two hundreds.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: One hundred, five hundred, two thirty seven thirty two point fifty.
Speaker 1: That's all nine eighty nine.
Speaker 2: Eighty almost one thousand? Can I also say?
Speaker 5: I had two people text in saying they would bid fifty dollars for Bernie to call them. So I am coordinating that on my own because I'm good friends with Bernie.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: I will will also get one hundred dollars that way too.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was a lot of fun. I don't know we'll do it again because that was that was chaos.
Speaker 3: I don't have much left to give, so you guys might have to do the rest of it A lot.
Speaker 2: I have plenty, all right.
Speaker 1: Thank you for all your support and having some fun with Christmas Wish. Go online and nominate somebody or donate on Christmas Wish. If you've heard Christmas Wish and you are like, my gosh, we're all healthy, we're all happy, We've got a steady income. We're got some great plans for Christmas. We're going to go on the Lights Tour. We got plenty of money for gas, fuel, food, heat, all that stuff. Then maybe you can share some of that with people who are just struggling a little bit for whatever reason. And if you want to nominate somebody, we do need nominations, and usually with nominations, we just want to make sure you cannot nominate yourself and make sure that it's somebody who's not got a twenty thousand dollars go fund me that they've already done. And there are plenty of people out there who are just struggling. They don't have little extra safety net or whatever. They're just struggling for whatever reason. As long as they don't live with you and it's not you, you can nominate them on KDWB dot com. Slash wish come in on KATIEWB. We get to talk about pros and cons real tree versus fake tree. We need somebody who will be on the show tomorrow at about this time that is pro real tree, and then somebody else who is pro fake tree. So it's kind of pros and cons. We've done this with everything from pro and con Taylor Swift, Pro and Con cruises, Pro and Con putting lights up early for Christmas. This time it is pro Tree, Which tree? Do you like? Reel or fake? If you want to do that, we'd love to have you on. Do they just call us Jenny?
Speaker 3: Yep, they're just going to give us a call and we will get We need one on each side, so two people total.
Speaker 1: You get to be on the radio tomorrow and tell us why you're pro Tree, the fake or real Tree six' five one nine eight NINE katwb.
Speaker 5: ON.
Speaker 1: Katwb we are doing pros and cons. Tomorrow kind of a fun little bit where it's, like, okay we are pro this and anti, this and so we've done everything From Taylor. Swift somebody ARGUED i Love Taylor. Swift somebody else, Like i'm so tired To Taylor. Swift we did cruises like a is a cruise ship a, wonderful glorious thing or is it a disease, ridden, awful, cramped boring.
Speaker 2: Thing my favorite one Was pro And Con Dave, ryan that was my.
Speaker 1: Schree she they were very. Funny she convinced me THAT i am an awful. Turn so we're doing pro and Con Real. Tree so somebody's gonna take real, tree somebody else gonna take fake. Tree, now we do have somebody tomorrow to be on about this time ON. Katiewb who's going to argue for a fake tree fake. Tree we need somebody who is, like, no, no, no not in my. Family we want a real. Tree AND i want to hear your argument, tomorrow but we don't have anybody, Yet so call me at six y five to, one nine to eight nine k. DUB a mountain lion was spotted Into. Luth NOW i didn't think that was an unusual. THING i thought they were spotted Into looth all the. Time this made the, news.
Speaker 5: Though, yeah it made The well THEN i assume it didn't if it made the, news BECAUSE i can't imagine living Into. LUTH i, mean and then you just walk outside and there's a giant freaking.
Speaker 2: CAT i, mean, HONESTLY i would want to hug.
Speaker 5: It you.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't, Also Minnesota department Of National Resources Eagle cam is back for a second season with new. Text so if you want to watch the Eagle, cam you certainly can't have something kind of cool as. Well see High. Death AND i think right now we're going to Get. Jenny jenny's Been she's been On reddit all. Morning, yeah WHAT i can't Get you're not paying any. Attention OH i have a good. One tho'd you Find jenny's been On.
Speaker 3: Reddit people who canceled their weddings last minute are sharing what. Happened let's year, about let's get let's get. Messy this person said they died or SO i was told, nope he actually moved To japan with His LoVa craig and they are super.
Speaker 2: Happy now.
Speaker 3: Good so this person said that they didn't.
Speaker 2: Find out until a year.
Speaker 3: LATER i feel, LIKE i don't know how you don't find out until a year, later but good for you that you did find. Out but she, says this is it a great opening story WHENEVER i start with a new.
Speaker 2: Therapist so there's.
Speaker 3: That another one was my ex's family had a lot of, money so they were going to buy the house that we wanted in. Cash but basically future mother in law started telling her exactly how the house was going to be, renovated, decorated done, up and she.
Speaker 2: Also, said, well we're actually probably going to live.
Speaker 3: In it with you for like a year before you guys can fully have.
Speaker 2: It so that wedding was called.
Speaker 1: OFF i want to give you a piece of advice that if you let them in laws or your parents pay for your, lifestyle they will think that they can call the shots for. YOU i knew somebody whose mom and dad paid for their house most of it, anyway made the big down payment or. Whatever mom and dad dropped in without notice anytime they wanted and stayed as long as they. Wanted AND i went over there one time and it was, like does she come by? Whenever she's, like, yep she comes by whenever she. Wants so if you take financial assistance for mom and, dad and dad will call the shots in your. Life so try not.
Speaker 2: To, YEAH i, well, no that's. Awful it's not your space.
Speaker 3: Anymore, yeah all, Right well these are reasons people cancel their weddings last. Minute two months before the, wedding a day after we mailed the, invitations my boss told me he needed me to go work in another country for three.
Speaker 2: Months at least you paid for my fiance to go with.
Speaker 3: Me but they ended up not having the wedding because he didn't end up going with her and they broke.
Speaker 2: Up they broke.
Speaker 3: UP sid said it wasn't exactly last, minute but my axe wanted to postpone our wedding day for someone else's. Birthday oh, no oh, GOSH i planned our wedding. Day our hour planned wedding day came and, went and we just never got the momentum, back and we broke up by the end of the.
Speaker 4: Year, basically, well NOW i need to know whose birthday it, was, like how close his?
Speaker 2: Birthday she always goes all, out can't miss.
Speaker 3: IT i, mean you would think that you probably wouldn't plan your birthday or your wedding around someone's. Birthday but at the same, time if that's the only time of you is, Available i'm sure your close family member is not gonna.
Speaker 2: Mind, NO i don't know.
Speaker 3: Whatever my friend canceled herd wedding when the cops showed up to question her fiance about some crazy. Allegation so she said, goodbye goodbye to. You let's see a couple. More my fiance saw me gardening and freaked. Out he said he couldn't marry someone who did manual. Labor what, wow? Gardening, yes, YEAH i thought it was the other THING i. Heard it's not no actual. Gardening What randa WANTS i would. LOVE i do manual labor AND i want my partner to Al.
Speaker 2: Yeah labor so dirty.
Speaker 3: Hands but one other, one my fiance met me for lunch and slid a prenup in front of me two weeks before the.
Speaker 2: WEDDING i wouldn't have gotten.
Speaker 3: Anything, MEANWHILE i would have had to help him take care of his, mother and there were so many other provisions in it for. Me and he took me somewhere to get it notarized AND i refused to sign. It he tried to bargain with, me BUT i was just not having. It, YEAH i really feel like if you're going to do a, prenup Which i'm actually all for having prenups just to like keep things more civil if anything bad does. Happen but if you're gonna have a, prenup you can't do that two weeks before A wedding'll let. Them, yep that's too close to the. Wedding and so they called it off and that was the end of. It and there you, go reasons people call off their.
Speaker 1: Wedding, okay thanks for all the support For Christmas wish this. Morning we really. Appreciate we're gonna do different. Fundraisers we got a big celebrity autograph guitar THAT i think we're going to auction off. Tomorrow this is like a a list or celebrity and we will auction that, OFF i believe tomorrow For Christmas, wish and then we're gonna do A Treasure island match day possibly.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, yep we're getting it in the works right.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay so if you want to, donate you can donate now or you can wait until The treasure and then we're also doing stuff all the way through next week and the week after that. Too so different ways to raise money For Christmas. Wish but if you don't need a, reason just want to do it out of the goodness of your, heart go to kdiwb dot com slash wish and click on the big red donate. Button in the Movie Christmas, Vacation Clark griswold is looking forward to His christmas bonus because what does he want to do with the? Bonus do you?
Speaker 2: Know he wants a hot, pool, pool wants.
Speaker 1: A pool in the, backyard put down payment in not. Yet but he he's disappointed because when he gets His christmas, bonus it is not, Cash it is not. Money what is.
Speaker 2: It a, calendar isn't it like a gift. Card i've never seen this.
Speaker 1: One say your long membership and The jelly of the month Call jelly of the, month and Cousin eddie, says that is the gift that keeps song given the whole year Through, clark he's trying to be. Positive, well there used to be a, thing, Actually christmas. Bonuses they were a real. Thing it was back in the, sixties, seventies part of the, eighties part of. It back, then employees handed out envelopes of cash as gives to their, employees and a lot of the time it amounted to like one week's pay and it was given the last work day before the, holidays so manager and executive level employees got. More, sadly it is pretty much all. Vanished but if you want to see how a big deal A christmas bonus, was Watch Christmas vacation and See clark get The jelly of The month club when he thinks he's gonna have enough to buy a.
Speaker 5: Pool we used to get A christmas bonus WHEN i worked at a liquor, store which is so, weird BUT i remember they would like tape envelopes with our names on them on the wall and we would just grab it and it was like an extra couple hundred, dollars which was really, fun really nice because it was also it was because we like passed our, sting so if we didn't pass our, sting we didn't get A christmas. Bonuses the sting is, when like you have there's like someone who comes in who looks young and they try to buy alcohol without giving you ane sting.
Speaker 1: Operation, YEAH i, say, oh so somebody would plant somebody.
Speaker 5: Yep so they would like work for the police and they would the. Store and one TIME i was the one who helped the, sting SO i was, LIKE i need to see your idea and they're, like, Oh i'll it's in my.
Speaker 2: Car i'll go get. It AND i was, like, okay, great and then they never came.
Speaker 5: Back and then we got a letter that said you passed your sting and it was because of.
Speaker 1: Me did anybody fail their?
Speaker 5: Sting not WHILE i was, there but there were stories of people failing your sting because then you get, fired you get fined and everything.
Speaker 2: If you fail your.
Speaker 3: Sting there's stings in the service industry all the Sime Y So i've known servers to get fired because of.
Speaker 2: That so we Got christmas bonuses for. That that was cood.
Speaker 1: Good. Wow we used to get not cash, bonuses but we would get A kdwb. Something one time it was like a leather travel bag that SAID kwb on the. Side one time it was a K wb. Putter another time it was A kdbb set of like, tumblers like nice crystal. Tumblers and that's all still in your. Garage but the cool thing IS i got A christmas bonus for you. Guys, yeah, yeah you guys want. It, yeah you own as a bonus this year the mineral rights to your parking. Spot so if they discover, coal, oil, gold, silver, platinum uranium in your parking, spot you own a little slice of.
Speaker 3: That they did actually give us a really cool present. Yesterday it was a cute little ornament of like a micro or was it?
Speaker 5: Microphone microphone and headphone game is on. It but he said was three d when he ordered. It, well, Clearly. Ai the funny thing was WHEN i ordered it it was three. Dimensional it was like what was a little microphone with headphoneshones and it said your name on, it AND i thought that's really. Cool and they were, LIKE i don't, know maybe twenty five bucks apiece or something like. That, yeah and SO i thought those were really. Cool SO i ordered one for you guys and one for myself AND i got. It they were certainly not THREE. D it was a piece of. Plexiglass and they still look. Nice they're, cute but they were not THREE. Dp you bought them on some random website called like two dfruity.
Speaker 1: Dot com like that one? More which is better the build up To christmas Or christmas? Itself? Oh so there was somebody On. Reddit they said that they love the build, up Like christmas, music putting up the tree and, decorations bacon, cookies go to the, party, shopping count of numbers of days Until christmas is all, fun, Exciting but the day arrives and once you open your gifts and, eat there's not a lot to be excited.
Speaker 2: For that's so. TRUE i agree that it's so.
Speaker 4: True you have like a whole, month or if you start Celebrating november, first to do all the, things to go See, santa to go Take christmas, photos do Matching pj's gingerbread, houses all that.
Speaker 2: Stuff christmas morning is literally just the. Morning, yeah and then it's like. Done you have the rest of the. Day you're, LIKE i Guess i'll go back to.
Speaker 1: Bed, well hopefully you got something really cool to play with the rest of the, day like An oculus quest or something like.
Speaker 5: That and so like the like magic kind of weather's away like during the, day and then the next day they don't even Have christmas music on it.
Speaker 1: No, more goes right back to playing Bad. Fingers.
Speaker 5: Yeah SO i think that for Like christmas And halloween specifically those two because there's so much like build up to it and things to do like leading up to. It that's why people Love halloween And christmas holiday.
Speaker 2: Season there's no like build up to the fourth Of. July there's no build up to like The. Thanksgiving so those are.
Speaker 5: True the day is a fun, part but For christmas And, halloween it's like the build up is the.
Speaker 1: Fun, well we have something for you to look forward. To we have More christmas, wishes but Also Dave's dirt coming up in a few minutes ON katwb we got all kinds of stuff About Sabrina, Carpenter Miley, cyrus The Jonas brothers are in the dirt and we're gonna cover all of this next On Dave's dirt on one oh one point THREE, katiewb and all over the world on The iHeartRadio. App i've had too many nicotine pouches or coffee this, morning So i'm not Sure i'm. Bouncy i'm. Bouncy i'm like tigger and look did.
Speaker 2: Double cut when you're.
Speaker 3: BOUNCY i was told that that means that the coffee is moldy if it makes you jittery and whatever which is have been drinking the crap off it's, coffey.
Speaker 2: Yeah because you didn't make it the ca.
Speaker 1: WELL i went To cariboo this morning at The Cariboo cabinet seven and forty. One it's my regular morning, stop and the window was frozen shut this. Morning they could not get the window, open SO i ordered my. COFFEE i pulled around and the two people in side they could not get it, open SO i smiled and. Waved after about two, MINUTES i, said that's. Fine SO i had to drink crampy off his.
Speaker 3: Coffee, Now i'm assuming Those burrisays know you well. Enough, now, well they know, okay so they'll give you a free coffee, tomorrow is What i'm saying.
Speaker 1: Possibly. YEAH i MEAN i didn't pay for, it so it's.
Speaker 3: Possible, yeah he already paid for it there to drive, away AND i would have been, like, hey.
Speaker 4: Remember, me and it still would have been free because he paid for. It, yeah what it wouldn't have been free?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow yea yea, yea, yeah yea ya, yea, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah we had some text messages that people want updates on the, Dates jenny's, Dates bailey's, dates and Even Cindy jenny's mother. Dates, yeah SO i know nothing about any of them, really so who wants to? START i can.
Speaker 3: Start so my, Mother cindy has been dating somebody for a little, bit but he is a big hunter and they both work a. Ton they both work like kind of hard labor jobs and they just both work a. Ton so they haven't been able to really connect in the last few. Weeks but she is hoping to see him this. Week she said she would keep me posted and let me know what. Happens, okay they'll be going on another date.
Speaker 1: Because she sounded pretty smitten with this fellow very. Well last couple of. Times we're not. SURE i think we they spent the, night but they didn't. Touch they haven't spent the night They, OKAY.
Speaker 3: I think the last time he was at her house helping her with stuff in her, garage and then he kept telling her she can go inside and get.
Speaker 2: Ready get ready is what he kept, saying, Basically but that didn't.
Speaker 3: Happen so my dating life update Is i've been seeing someone for a while and it's still the same of, Like i'm seeing someone and that person's.
Speaker 2: Great i'm just not ready to. Commit SO i am a.
Speaker 4: Girlfriend, okay asked a, Question, well let you go, First, oh to ask you both the same.
Speaker 5: Question, YEAH i had my my hinshake, guy who now is lovingly called regular guy because he is a regular guy who works operations at a, bank and he AND i text every.
Speaker 2: Day BUT i haven't seen him Since i've been back from my.
Speaker 5: Vacation so it was kind of a bummer THAT i like went on a handful of days with him and THEN i was, like.
Speaker 2: Well i'm about to leave for a, week peace, out miss me. Bye but, yeah he texted. Me he texted me every, day so he's already texted me this.
Speaker 1: Morning oh what do you?
Speaker 2: Say, uh, WELL i well we were talking about. That it's too. Cold it's too cold. Outside we could stand but oh that's. Casual so, yeah but, yeah we text a.
Speaker 5: LOT i feel LIKE i know him pretty, well but ALSO i only know him via, text which he's really good at. Texting he's a really good, WRITER i will say in, PERSON i think because it's still like, newish he's a little. Bumbly but that's not about, me like. Awkward, oh like he doesn't know what to. Say you're, intimidating, Though i'm so. Intimidated, Intimidating, yeah where were we going to ask?
Speaker 3: Him?
Speaker 4: So, Uh, bailey you've been texting this one, Guy, jenny you've been seeing this one. Guy you're not girlfriend levels, Yet but would you say it's exclusive with these individual?
Speaker 5: PERSONS i, MEAN i haven't opened up hinge, personally, Like, okay Why i'm talking to SOMEBODY i don't.
Speaker 2: Know that's my weird.
Speaker 5: Thing like WHEN i had that two week stretch WHERE i went on three first dates with like three different.
Speaker 2: Dudes that was.
Speaker 5: EXHAUSTING i have to do it's one at a time for, me, Baby my brain capacity is at full it is.
Speaker 2: Already david's hard on top.
Speaker 5: Of the, fact to do three in a week and then you're, like when DID i say this thing?
Speaker 2: TOO i can't. Remember. Exclusive, no we've had that.
Speaker 3: Conversation it's exclusive in the extent that we are not seeing other, people but it's not exclusive in the scent that, Like i'm Not i'm the one who truthfully is just not committing Because i'm not.
Speaker 2: Ready i'm not ready for.
Speaker 1: That fair? Enough, Yes, Okay, Gotchaay vonta AND i are same. Thing we. Are we are not, exclusive but.
Speaker 2: You cannot, no but we do touch in the bed.
Speaker 1: Sometimes vonta AND i are seeing other. PEOPLE i will, Say.
Speaker 4: I'll give you the slightest of. Updates this, weekend my girlfriend A listen's dad is coming to. Visit, yeah and so we'll be hanging out with. Him COULD i be asking him for his? Blessing COULD i just be, saying you know, What i'm going to marry your Daughter tomorrow's that you can?
Speaker 3: Do we'll.
Speaker 2: See you would never say that To US's.
Speaker 4: Dad, Look, dave he might be the one PERSON i know who has bigger biceps than. You that man works out like a, beast and.
Speaker 2: He's coming to town this.
Speaker 3: Week and If bailey wasn't out Here dayton regular, guy she'd probably be, Like, heyvon what are you guys?
Speaker 2: Doing low Key? Bailey would you leave regular guy For alyssa's?
Speaker 4: Dad, NO i.
Speaker 1: Don't, WOW i don't.
Speaker 5: Think alyssa's dad AND i would get. Along, also regular guy is six' three so is. Pretty, tall, okay well okay.
Speaker 1: For help Maybe It's. New jersey are you GOING to, i mean are how do you plan on? Doing this are you going to sit down at like a restaurant, and, say like, you know because he'll see, it coming he knows.
Speaker 4: It's, Coming well i'm NOT confirming rd to nine whether it is or isn't a, s okay but it's.
Speaker 2: An opportunity i'm not going to, confirm it EVEN though i brought it.
Speaker 1: Up, All right time to. The Dirt. I'm KATIE W b taster.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by six one To Two injured Timer Or Lamber's. Injury law, all.
Speaker 1: Right let's, get STARTED, W b thank you. Very Much Thursday Night Football amazon prime Is the cowboys Visiting The. Detroit Lions the lions are not the fifteen And two lions they were. LAST year i will tell you, that one so it's. Mean, still Also the jonas brothers appear on the Cover of People magazine's best Of. The year they talk about their whirlwind twenty twenty five touring and making A Very jonas, christmas movie and the importance of. THEIR families i have.
Speaker 5: A question About The jonas brothers because, to me in, my Life The jonahs brothers are very, relevant still yeah.
Speaker 2: Twenty years are they actually relevant or is it just like my ALGORITHM that i think?
Speaker 3: They?
Speaker 1: Are.
Speaker 5: Yeah okay are they relevant because they're like popular in music or are they relevant because they're just kind of like figures of.
Speaker 2: Culture at, this point let me.
Speaker 1: Say, both yeah say people love. THEIR music i think they're. Very, likable yeah you don't look at any of them go god. IT gross, i mean they're. Awful people they're seem very. Sweet people, and yeah with all their dating celebrities and their, DIFFERENT adventures i think they're pop.
Speaker 4: Culturally relevant and that's the twentieth anniversary Of The, jonas brothers so they've been doing a lot, of stuff like much MORE than i think we've seen them in the past couple.
Speaker 2: Of, years okay that all makes, Sense, then, okay good.
Speaker 3: Thank you this is exciting news. For day he probably wants one, of these but for a. Limited Time Singer lily allen is OFFERING a usb drive in the shape OF a b plug that's. Correct, plug, yeah okay so it's inspired by lyrics about her Ex Husband. David harbor she just released her new album and there's a song titled P word palace.
Speaker 2: In it and it's. Very inappropriate i've listened.
Speaker 3: To it but the lyrics include Something Called dwayne reed bag with the handles tied uh, SEX toys b plugs.
Speaker 2: Lube inside so she does she does.
Speaker 3: Specify that it's A novelty usb device intended.
Speaker 2: For data storage, Only, day yes datus.
Speaker 3: Storage only dave's adding part right now and seeing him. Do, IT yeah, I mean i'm not entirely SURE what i need to get Day. FOR christmas i have, one IDEA well i already got in, one thing but here's.
Speaker 2: Another one he might like that. Two ideas he doesn't know how to us USE a. Usb Drive.
Speaker 5: Travis kelce and His Brother jason Kelsey had clooney On Their new heights podcast, this week and they were talking About how george and His wife lamal.
Speaker 2: Have never fought in the ten years they've been.
Speaker 6: A couple, travis, less well it's only been two and a, half years and, YOU'RE right i haven't gotten argument to, all right.
Speaker 5: Never, once honestly you know neither of us are going to win, the argument so why get in and. So Yeah travis kelcey also said that He And taylor swift have never gotten an argument in two and a. Half YEARS and, I mean I Get george clooney And A Mall clooney Like A mall clooney's. SUPER smart i wouldn't want to get an argument with. Her either you wouldn't win. That argument i'm sure she's really good. At Debating but i'm just shocked that so, many people as in these four people have never had. An argument if you're in a relationship and you've never had an argument, TEXT in i don't believe.
Speaker 4: They exist it's been forty two years since the First ever Chucky Che Chugy cheese, christmas movie and now they're dropping.
Speaker 2: ANOTHER one I.
Speaker 4: Guess christmas spirit really is alive, and well, after all, of.
Speaker 2: Course it is what would we Do? Without christmas what would we Do? Without christmas.
Speaker 1: What would?
Speaker 4: We, Do, OKAY chris i have the wrong idea. ON this i thought this was This is it sounds like it's geared. FOR kids i thought this was going to be like a parody, type movie like a bad too, be movie because There's another christmas movie that came out.
Speaker 2: A couple of. Years ago it's Called a Recipe.
Speaker 4: For Seduction It's mario Lopez As, colonel sanders the guy THAT, made kfc and it's the, worst movie but it's meant to. BE bad i thought it, was that and. It's, NOT well i don't want to.
Speaker 2: Watch it, who?
Speaker 1: Well, Fine Uh tara reid remember a good week or so ago that she said she was at a bar At The Double Tree chicago airport and then she went outside to smoke a cigarette and let her drink, there unattended and put a thinking napkin. Over it then she later doesn't remember anything until she woke up in the hospital and, SHE says i. Was, roofed well the sad thing Is It's, tara reid and we don't really believe. Her anymore now you. Probably should but they looked at security footage and they confirmed that a Bartender covered tara's wine when she, stepped away which is a standard. Safety measure they are now waiting for hospital records and lab results to determine whether any substances were Present in. Tara's, BLOODSTREAM now i will tell you everybody. GETS older i had Forgotten That tara reid had gotten so, much older because wasn't it probably thirty years ago that She was? America's?
Speaker 2: Sweetheart, yeah probably yeah, around there and.
Speaker 1: Now she's probably even fifty, to fifty mid fifties something. Like that and she is not a healthy looking. Mid fifties she is a rough looking. Mid, Fifties NO so, i mean we wish her, the best but she's had a rough. Life.
Speaker 3: Apparently yeah season Five of Emily and paris arrives in just two Weeks on, december eighteenth so if you're looking for something to binge over the, holiday break you can definitely. DO that i personally fell off after, season four but a lot of people still love. That show, And also matthew McConaughey is this week's Guest On The hot, ones podcast, AND honestly i don't ever, watch THAT but i do Think that matthew McConaughey does. Great interviews So now i'm intrigued because he's been on a FEW podcasts i, listened to and, HE just i, don't know there's something.
Speaker 2: About him something, about him something about him.
Speaker 5: That's.
Speaker 2: SINEWY man i just want.
Speaker 3: To get up on a really interesting take on religion on The Podcast the diary OF a CEO that i listened to, pretty Often that i'd never, heard before and it honestly made me really rethink like CERTAIN beliefs i have because of.
Speaker 1: His takes, oh wait can you give us a little bit more?
Speaker 3: THAN that i can't remember, it exactly but it basically, Was, like okay you know you can look, at science who can look at all the things that might make you not Believe, in god but also like just look at, the universe look at everything around like there could be a, higher power and you just like don't have to.
Speaker 2: UNDERSTAND that i.
Speaker 3: Don't know i'm not gonna be able to reiterate it because it was like two MONTHS ago i listened to.
Speaker 1: This podcast i'm definitely a science kind of, a PERSON but i think when you think, of like was the universe able to create intestines and gallbladder? And appendix how did nature figure out how to build something on its own as complex and amazing as the human body without somebody kind of giving? Them directions you KNOW what?
Speaker 2: I mean pretty miraculous, to me it does seem.
Speaker 1: Pretty miraculous so, you know you look at science and you look, at things and you look at all, this stuff and, you, go well is? Religion real and then sometimes, YOU go i. Don't know and other times, you, go man there had to be some sort of higher power to. Create Intestines and i'm being a little. Bit silly but at the, same time how in the world, did nature, all alone just by chance and evolution and physics create our? Amazing bodies how did nature know we needed eyelashes? And eyebrows and how did they make us? Look attractive here's. Another one how does nature let us differ differentiate thousands of? Different faces how does nature let us differentiate thousands of? Different voices LIKE if i call you and, Say, hey bailey you know right away.
Speaker 7: It's.
Speaker 2: Me YEAH so i.
Speaker 1: Don't know there's just a lot of MIRACLES that i don't know that can be explained purely, by? Chance okayscience.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm dave De grass tyson, Over here dave De. GRASS tyson i had a dream about that guy. Last night.
Speaker 1: Oh, my gosh it was. So weird oh. My god neil The grass TYSON and i were in a room and we were talking and, he's like your glasses don't. Fit right so he leans over and he takes my glasses off my face and he bends them up and he puts them back on my face and they. Fit Perfectly and, i'm, like wow.
Speaker 2: He's smart.
Speaker 1: HE'S smart i didn't know he did.
Speaker 2: Glasses though you should put your. Glasses on, you look you have your.
Speaker 5: Glasses on remember when you used to have your, glasses on you had like a little moment and everyone said you look so handsome, with it so you still look, cute warm and then now you, don't anymore and now you look actually.
Speaker 3: Less handsome you kind of look. At it it's actually gonna comment that ye're kind of clean. Shaven today you're looking.
Speaker 2: At night.
Speaker 1: Susan, told me. THANK you i appreciate, That. JOB susan. I know susan Told me, she's like you got to get rid of.
Speaker 2: That Beard and, i'm, like boo why because she wants to rub her face.
Speaker 1: On it she certainly does not want to come within ten yards.
Speaker 7: Of me she thought he was going to Turn into Santa. By christ, that is oh, all right that is. Your dirt it's brought to you by six one, Two injured Himer and Lammers In. Jewelry law we're gonna talk to somebody in a second who's got kind of, a, weird different but interesting Opinion. About christmas and, they're like We've done christmas to the nines, Every year we've gone all Out.
Speaker 1: For christmas and we're not gonna do. It anymore why and will you agree? With her it's coming up next It's jay. Z's birthday happy fifty six birthday To. Jay Z jelly roll is forty One And fred armison he is fifty