Speaker 1: Good morning and welcome to the Mojo in the Morning Show. Today's show is going to be brought to you by toilet paper. I still haven't gone to the bathroom after last night's Super Bowl. Really, I think it's because I ate too much nachos and too much cheese. I think it might be a little bound up here this morning blockage, little blockage.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Welcome to the Mojo on the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It's a new week of War the Roses, the second Date Update.
Speaker 2: We've got a ton of.
Speaker 1: Stuff to talk about from the weekend, plus your chance to win tickets to see Morgan Wallen Bruno Mars and we're giving away a GMC terrain. The contest in the same line of our makeout with a Mustang or rear around the Wrangler. We're doing tag the terrain where you're gonna have to keep your hand on the car and whoever is the last one standing is going to win that GMC terrain, that truck, so that suv. So your chance to win comes up this morning. We will start at seven thirty and I'll announce all the details and thank you to Moran Buick, GMC, new location, right, new brandcations. Yeah, alright, So congratulations to those guys, and congratulations to whoever is going to win this thing.
Speaker 2: Hopefully it's you. All right, it'smo Joe in the morning. WHOA what a super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Lots of field goals.
Speaker 1: If you like the World Cup, you love that Super Bowl because you got a whole half of nothing but kicking the ball.
Speaker 2: God, I was boring. Thanks.
Speaker 3: Why do you think it was boring? Though everybody keeps saying that it was.
Speaker 1: First off, defense is great, yeah, unless that's all you're getting is defense. Like going to a baseball game. Would you like, would you want to go to a baseball game that was one to nothing? I don't want to go to any baseball to be honest. Would you want to go to a basketball game that was forty to forty or forty happened?
Speaker 3: That's why I think basketball is the greatest sport ever. But with football they say off sales tickets, Defense wins championships, right, And these were two of the greatest defenses, top five defenses all season long, so you knew it was gonna be that type of game.
Speaker 1: I felt like when I was watching that game, if I was playing and I did not go to a Super Bowl party, and I'll explain that later. But I felt like if I was watching that game with with squares, I'd be pissed because you know, in the beginning for.
Speaker 2: Who gets twelve?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: True, you get twelve, you're pissed. The guy with twelve won some money yesterday, but he got popping towards the end though, Yeah, it got excited.
Speaker 1: And I hate to say this, but Drake May is a fraud.
Speaker 2: Yes he is.
Speaker 1: He is a fraud. He shouldn't have even been within one vote of Matthew Stafford. Matthew Stafford clearly is the MVP, and the Lions should.
Speaker 2: Have been in the super Bowl. Give it up, y'all got to give it up. Go well.
Speaker 1: We got to get healthy and stay healthy because that might have been our chance last year or you know, last night. This year might have been our chance to win a Super Bowl. Although I wouldn't want to win it that way, wouldn't want to win it in a boring game like that. Halftime was great, We'll talk about that. We got a whole lot of stuff to talk about.
Speaker 6: Commercials were the commercials were great. Halftime was great. It was just the game was such a snooze fest to.
Speaker 2: Name commercials were made? Agree?
Speaker 6: Oh, I thought they were good.
Speaker 2: What was the standout commercial?
Speaker 7: I loved the one for Manscape, which was right at the beginning with the balls of hair that had eyes and talked for the manscaper or whatever.
Speaker 1: There were a lot of the commercial they say, is the number one commercial the one for the.
Speaker 6: Potato ch.
Speaker 2: What's the female Celebrityena Williams with the shot?
Speaker 1: No, although boy did they want you on weight lost shots last night? No, the one with whoever's trying to get her her domain name?
Speaker 2: Oh, Mamma Stone.
Speaker 1: That was voted the best commercial last night, and I thought that was just okay.
Speaker 6: Baxtree Boys had a few commercials. I liked Crypto on.
Speaker 2: I like the one that was dunking Donut.
Speaker 3: It's where Arkle and Ben as a lot of AI.
Speaker 1: I actually thought I was like waiting for that post Malone commercial to come on, and I'm like, Oh, this is gonna be funny, this is going to be great, you know, like that's the commercial the keg rolls down the hill at a while.
Speaker 3: I remember last year we were talking about it. We see different commercials depending upon what streaming service you is. Are you watch traditional cable?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I brought that up last year. And I don't remember seeing this manscape. I don't remember seeing it.
Speaker 6: I mean I watched NBC on on YouTube TV. I was watching it.
Speaker 1: But how was food for everybody? And I saw you were at family?
Speaker 5: Uh we had a Cooper bowl?
Speaker 8: O cute?
Speaker 2: How cute is Anna's nephew.
Speaker 9: It was amazing. We had a great food spread. I'll give my parents that. They did an amazing job. We had some ribs, some dips. I brought some subs, so it was it was really good. I did get in a little disagreement with my grandma, and I would like to title this little segment, don't be the person at the party who fill in the blank. Okay, So listen to what happened with my grandma.
Speaker 5: I love you, Grandma. I know you listen. You're amazing.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 5: I just had to say that.
Speaker 9: So I I was sitting at the food table getting my stuff, and I noticed that my grandma was sticking her finger in the seven layer dip, kind of like the edges of it. And she would just do that and then put it in her mouth, and she did it a bunch of times, to the point where I no longer wanted to eat the seven layer dip, and I knew that no one else was going to want to eat it either, So I kindly said, Grandma, maybe you should put some on your plate, like, don't do that, And she got a little bit defensive. She said, it's my dip and I made it. And I was like, oh, okay, like do what you want. But to me, that was a big party file do not stick your fingers into the.
Speaker 1: Superwe Well wait, so what was she doing? She was, so she made the dip, but everybody was consuming it, enjoying it.
Speaker 5: She was just going around the edge of the dip.
Speaker 2: And taking and put it in her mouth.
Speaker 5: Yes, so she wasn't she caught her.
Speaker 1: She wasn't fingering the dip around to keep it from sticking to the side of the pan, right, and then washing her hands.
Speaker 2: She was licking. Did she restick the finger back in?
Speaker 9: That was my problem because then she was like, Anna, I made it. My hands are very clean. I'm like, okay, but your hands are going in your mouth now, Grandma.
Speaker 6: So you're not the only one eating it, yes.
Speaker 9: So no one touched it for the rest of the night except for Pops. They really enjoyed the seven layer dip. So what are the dues and don'ts when you're you're a guest?
Speaker 2: Sut outs of Pops?
Speaker 3: Not his first time with those fings, Yeah, he was used to them.
Speaker 1: I will tell you that Super Bowl party food is always my favorite. It's like Thanksgiving. It's probably as good as Thanksgiving food. And it bothers me when people eat right off the charcuterie board and don't put it on their plate. I don't like that they're leaning over the charcuterie board and making their little cracker sandwiches and they food they're biting into it. The other thing, too, is I hate when there is a shrimp cocktail and people don't stick the shrimp on their plate and grab some cocktail sauce, but they dip the shrimp cocktail in and start eating it over again.
Speaker 2: The food. Eating over the food is my thing. I don't like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, stuff's coming out of your mouth.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: There's sprinkle. There is definitely bodily fluids. Yeah, well, and I hate people's bodily fluids getting it.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, that's kind of mine. I get that too.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The other thing too is at the end of the night, it kind of grosses.
Speaker 1: Me out how much people will continue to eat the food that's been sitting out.
Speaker 2: Game starts, what food starts at.
Speaker 1: Five, game doesn't end until eleven with after they do the post games and all that.
Speaker 7: Stuff, and anything that has cheese on it has that like dark crust by that point.
Speaker 1: You know you're eating at that point, and unless you're eating maybe a piece of pizza, but if you're eating things with like sour cream and like the seven layer dip, how many layers?
Speaker 2: What are the layers that they have on the seven layer depth?
Speaker 9: I know there's beans, cheese, avocado, maybe salts, and some other stuff.
Speaker 2: Your grandma makes a traditional seven layer dip.
Speaker 9: Yes, However, yesterday she forgot one of the layers six layers.
Speaker 2: What layer was missing of the depth?
Speaker 5: I think it was the sour cream. It was just so much.
Speaker 3: Beans, maybe a start at seven and then after she took her finger around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like when people actually mix the dip up and make it like all together like a gumbo. I want to be able to enjoy each layer like I want. I don't know, I enjoy the each flavor. What's going on? How you doing, Rob?
Speaker 4: I'm all right, how are you guys doing?
Speaker 2: Okay? What is your food tragedy that takes place?
Speaker 4: Well, So as soon as you started talking about it in my car on my way to work, I'm like, oh, oh, this is something I've been waiting to talk about. My mother in law sticks her fingers like when she's making like a cookies or truthfully anything, and she makes really good food right to like everybody else. To me, I'm like, I'm never eating her stuff again.
Speaker 8: As soon as when if she's.
Speaker 4: Making something like her fingers go straight to her mouth, like any leftover cookie, dough or whatever, band straight to her mouth and then continues making cookies with those same fingers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't. You can't do it.
Speaker 1: And the whole idea is you lick the spoon at the end, like you know as a kid, you know you always got to do that. You get to lick it, but you can't stick the spoon back in or you can't stick your fingers in there, although.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm supposed to do when the bowls empty, when you're done.
Speaker 1: I've heard chefs that will stick, they'll taste as they're going along.
Speaker 5: Really, have there a new spoon everyvery time?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And then the yeah you know I.
Speaker 2: Think they do that every time. Probably not the.
Speaker 7: Same thing with bartenders. Have you ever them taste to drink with the straw?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: Miss fit is on with us right now.
Speaker 8: Hey, good morning, everybody. I love y'all. Y'all already know.
Speaker 2: That we love you too.
Speaker 8: By the super Bowl is trash. The best thing about it was my rotail dip. I made perky rotail dip. It was amazing. It was fire, Mojo, you would have loved.
Speaker 2: Wait what is rotel dip? What is that?
Speaker 6: I love it?
Speaker 8: Well, you gotta buy just the rotail sauce and then you just spice it up with your meat and all that whatever you want to put in it.
Speaker 7: You mix it with like a like a Queso cheese sauce right out of the can too.
Speaker 6: You just mix them together.
Speaker 8: The cheese bothered it down real good.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: Killed in front of my one hundred in TV watch the game. I thought about you not paying me one hundred dollars. Mojo, you cannot make I know you go hang up on No.
Speaker 2: I'm not what was wait? What was our bet about it.
Speaker 8: Our bet was that Detroit doesn't make it to the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Are you're You're right?
Speaker 1: I will give you your one hundred Will you ask Lydia? Will you get his VENMO from him? I don't do cash out.
Speaker 8: Apple pay you.
Speaker 2: I will Apple pay you.
Speaker 1: Lydia or Lydia get his give me a cell phone number, and I will Apple pay your ass one hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: Apple pay it to the number Lydia had. You gotta Apple pay it.
Speaker 1: Get out the number, go ahead number, No non call you, Tony. Everybody's gonna call you and ask you for your rotel dip recipe.
Speaker 2: I don't don't care. I think Tony's got a secret.
Speaker 1: This phone must be like some kind of a crazy phone if he's willing to give it away. Hold on, talk to Lydia here for so you're gonna get your money.
Speaker 3: You's black history money making pay Tony.
Speaker 8: Hey, oh my god, we ain't even getting into that right now.
Speaker 2: Come on, so much all love you.
Speaker 8: So you are freaking amazing. Ladies. You all are amazing. And my twin brother listen you amazing and we aries we get it.
Speaker 1: Listen, talk to you later, Tony. I have a blessed day, man, see you buddy.
Speaker 2: All right, all right,