Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings.
Speaker 2: Five is six fifty five, five and six fifty five jump five, six to fifty five down.
Speaker 1: All right, it is time now for the five at six fifty five. This is the contest that you test your pop culture knowledge with our ringing champ in the five at six fifty five is Robin. She's going for her fifth win in a row. How was your challenge yesterday? Robin? I missed it. It was really good to Amy. Are for my money. Let's see what we got today. I hope we got another good one today. Brandon is on with us right now. Brandon, it says here that you are a postmaster at the Trenton Post Office and you're heading right now to go to work. What's happening, buddy? How are you fantastic postmaster? Is that different than like my postal driver that comes and delivers a mail to my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like the boss of the author. You're the boss, top dog.
Speaker 1: This is it. Can you get me a deal on stamps? Quick question for you? What what is the most popular stamp? Is it just the American flag or do they have like a specific you have Betty.
Speaker 2: White stamps, the Betty white stamps.
Speaker 1: I think we do all right, check today and then text Lydia and she'll uh, she'll let Channon know. This is Brandon.
Speaker 2: Hey, Brandon, do you know the official postman's creed?
Speaker 1: I don't like you are? Wait, what is the official postman's creed?
Speaker 2: Like some of the branches when you walk into a certain area, they have it like somewhere on the ceiling or.
Speaker 1: Rain sleep snow.
Speaker 2: Neither snow nor rain, nor heat nor gloom of night stays these courriers from the swift completion of their appointed rocks.
Speaker 1: Is that still the deal?
Speaker 2: You got to get that tatted, Brandon?
Speaker 1: I think for me it's I'm going to throw your mail and I get yelled at Brandon. We're talking a lot of mail here today. But I get yelled at by my posttal carrier who's actually friends with Chelsea because I don't get my mail out of my mailbox and it becomes too full. So yep, yeah, she gets a little upset. Yep, all right, Robin, I'm locking you in a soundproof area. Were fascinated by this one, but we're going to get to the contest here. Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins, Ty always goes to the champion, this once for Brandon First. Today is the day March Madness officially kicks off, with sixteen games to be played. Who was the winner of the tournament last year? I'll give you a multiple choice. Was it a The Kentucky Wildcats, b The Duke Blue Devils or see the Florida Gators? Question number two. Rumor has been flying around that Zendaya is already married to Tom Holland. What was the name of the circus theme movie that she starred in opposite Zac Efron and Huge Backman? Was that the greatest Showman? Question number three? Uh, the legendary Bruce Willis turned seventy one today? What Landman actress? Was he once married to? That anymore? Question number four? One of the Dugger boys is facing allegations of molesting an underage girl on a family vacation several years ago. What reality TV show made the Dugger family a household?
Speaker 2: Name? Nineteen Kids in County?
Speaker 1: And question number five? Brooks Nader and Livvy Dunn are suiting up for a remake of Baywatch? What color swim suits did the lifeguards wear on the classic Baywatch show?
Speaker 2: Alreck let's bring the.
Speaker 1: Chap back from a sound four to five. Another good challenge for you today, Robin, pressure them. Question number one, it's the only question that Brandon missed. Today is the day March Madness officially kicks off with sixteen games to be played. Who was the winner of the tournament last year? A multiple choice A The Kentucky Wildcats, b the Duke Blue Devils, or see the Florida Gators. You said B yeah, ude, No, the Florida Gators. People forgetting that they had a great team last year and a lot of people think that they're going to win again this year. They're number one seed. Question number two. Rumor has been flying around that Zendeia is already married to Tom Holland. What was the name of the circus theme movie that she starred in opposite Zach Efron and Hugh Jackman.
Speaker 2: No, oh no, we got.
Speaker 1: A new.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite movies, The Greatest Man.
Speaker 1: We got a winner in Brandon. I didn't expect that. The other answers Bruce Willison's ex wife that's now in landman is Demi Moore, The Dugger family, nineteen kids and counting. That story is going to be talked about here in a little bit with Shannon, and then what are the swimsuits that the lifeguards wearing Baywatch? I said that no guy's going to miss that one red for effect.
Speaker 2: Brandon.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to you, Thank you. I like it, man, I did like Robin though. I actually thought Robin sounded like she'd be fun to hang out with. But you'll have to hang out with us sometime, Robin, anytime you want me come hang out in studio. Seriously, anytime you guys want to, We're gonna set you up with a Panda Express gift card. Postmaster, Brandon, I would how would you like to be called the postmaster? Like it? Man, I actually believe it or not. When I used to do nights on this radio, I'm not this radio station, but a radio station. I could hit every post of a song. I should have been called the postmaster. I want to say later this morning, now play a song and I'll hit the post I just went to a radio.
Speaker 2: Is the start of the song.
Speaker 1: If you're not aware of what the post is, it's the start of the song. Thank you for explaining for all the people out there that no, I'm nerding out right now. So all right here we go hold on it's module.
Speaker 2: In the morning, five is six fifty five five fu