Speaker 1: In soda.
Speaker 2: Vikings Football is back.
Speaker 3: Find our Mall of America Street team at Vikings Training Camp every day for your chance to score awesome prizes including Mall of America mystery cards and tons of other great prizes. We'll see you out there starting this Saturday. All the details at cafe dot com. Just make the keyword calendar.
Speaker 1: Wo hey, peewee.
Speaker 4: Again you do hate me.
Speaker 5: I don't care about my stories or what story were you trying to tell?
Speaker 4: Trying to be honest these days, I'm trying.
Speaker 1: Was it an adult themed story? Yeah? Now, why would you assume that core? Because it's that room. That room is your confession.
Speaker 6: I just say that I ill them that I have incredible sexual confidence. And hawks said, just before you tell the story, neither of us give an f about what you're about to say.
Speaker 1: Made no point.
Speaker 2: It just gave me the figure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, but think about it. Let's say let's say you are somebody darting himself. Let's say you're a man of the cloth and you're a person that sits in on confessionals and you have to listen to people confess their sins all day.
Speaker 1: Right, if you walk in after Tommy.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, of course that room is going to be bored.
Speaker 1: He emptied the chamber and if you come in and go, you know what, guy, I'm feeling confident. Of course they were.
Speaker 4: Like, shut off.
Speaker 5: Did you hear're so boring?
Speaker 1: I'm feeling really good about myself. Get a lost loser.
Speaker 6: Before I said, he said, before you talk, Neither of us in this room given f about what you want to say.
Speaker 1: And then he made another point and literally just.
Speaker 5: But that's like again, that's like Tommy going, I just watched the Odyssey and you come in there and go.
Speaker 4: Have you guys seen Navy seals?
Speaker 1: It's a clerk's reference.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But anyway, we're very excited about your confidence. Yeah for your brother, if you like me, that's separate, true, and that's an.
Speaker 7: Overall confidence or just your sexual My sexual confidence is fantastic.
Speaker 4: It's all. It's it's it's all he talks about.
Speaker 1: We make sure your overall confidence stays the same.
Speaker 8: Let's let's take.
Speaker 1: Him right and high.
Speaker 2: I love Max.
Speaker 4: I thought he was a plumber because he talked about laying pie.
Speaker 1: I don't. I just like to share positive.
Speaker 5: You go in there during the break, guys, can I just share with you how old confident?
Speaker 9: Shut up?
Speaker 1: That's exactly what it was.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I said, oh yeah you by the way he kept it moving.
Speaker 4: I did say that, Yeah, and I meant it.
Speaker 1: I mean okay, but I love you guys, to be honest. Yeah, I love you enough.
Speaker 4: Tell you the truth what.
Speaker 1: I used to tell you guys.
Speaker 5: Okay, look at the audience over there, the audience that would be like if somebody went to handlers and on hims.
Speaker 1: Is like I just tried pole tabs for the first time. That goes, Get out of here.
Speaker 2: You still got the poll tabs.
Speaker 1: You piss off? You forget? Yeah, call us when the tanks starts ruining your life.
Speaker 6: Okay podcast title, Yes, yes, you guys, you're on the air.
Speaker 1: I love that. We hate that you feel good about.
Speaker 4: Yourself that I hate.
Speaker 1: On board with it. You guys hate me.
Speaker 4: Remember how it's fun it was when he was miserable.
Speaker 1: We like roller coaster Paul, not competent Paul. What was him real? Happy for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love you.
Speaker 1: I'll be happy the entire powers your morning, Joe. Oh, good for you. That's right, thanks, Deddy.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't slow down to watch a car driving just fine. I'm looking for a car crash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well said Hawk. Well said, thank you.
Speaker 5: If you're Kyle Shanahan, go tell all your secrets in there one d.
Speaker 7: I mean, can you imagine if LA Chopper five was just following just people driving normally. Well said, no, No, you want you want to see a high speed chase on the four h five.
Speaker 1: You want to see what Tommy guessed we were going.
Speaker 2: To do this fall.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Key west Man.
Speaker 4: All right, yeah, I mean, nobody cared about OJ in the back of that car. He's doing thirty five. Tell me he's got a gun in his hand. I'm tuned in right see, it's time for Fan five on the Power Trip, brought to you by the Saint False Saint. Let's go, sayt, says Baseball dot Com. But I'll be back on the fourth.
Speaker 2: Citrus.
Speaker 5: The Links put their eight game win streak on the line tonight in Toronto at seven o'clock. The Links are double digit favorites on DraftKings. The Links are twenty three and six, best record in the w NBA. They just beat this exact same team by seven on Tuesday, but they're going to run it back rematch tonight. Something like eleven and a half point favorites on DraftKings.
Speaker 1: What am I doing? Winning? Winning every lot of games?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: And Olivia Miles is second in DraftKings MVP odds. No, no, no, he's a bazillion dollar lock for Rookie of the Year. But she's in the MVP conversation, right, that's right?
Speaker 1: Pretty sweet, Mike's son. The Royals beat the Twins for nothing for or Twin.
Speaker 5: And Saint Randy Dobneck started for the Royals seven eightings, four hits, four strikeout, zero runs.
Speaker 1: Looking up on your phone.
Speaker 5: That was his first win in the Major since May twenty first of twenty twenty one.
Speaker 9: They look ridiculous to get rid of them?
Speaker 4: Why not two?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: Do you know what Mel was talking about when he said that?
Speaker 1: Played again?
Speaker 9: They look ridiculous to get rid of them?
Speaker 1: Why not two breston plants?
Speaker 4: That's right, Yes, his wife's resting plants.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Is that just a caught on tape or oh man, you don't know the Mel phone calls from back in the day.
Speaker 5: Oh and this is this is We've talked about this a lot in the last couple of weeks. But as we are approaching twenty five years on the Power Trip and again first in the Twin Cities history of radio to go twenty five street years, and we're honored to be the first. There's been three or four kind of viral things that the Power Trip has heavily leaned into heavily. The Christian Bale meltdown, the Mel Gibson meltdown, the Pat O'Brien voicemails we talked about yesterday back in the day. We've a lot of them, but man, we went crazy with Mel for a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Mel had not just the breakdown.
Speaker 5: Where he you know, had one of his first yeah, first big rants against the Jews.
Speaker 4: This was his was it his wife or for his wife and had just had their child.
Speaker 5: Yep, And and she was recording it because she'd had enough of his abuse. And the voicemails went public and they're freaking legend.
Speaker 4: And there were like, yeah, I think twelve of them or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And so Ben's some some of the you've probably heard these buttons a thousand times, like.
Speaker 12: I'd like to see you play a concert.
Speaker 5: That was to his wife because I think she was like a violinist or something, and he was basically like, you're not good enough, and then it was this is sarcastic.
Speaker 12: I'd like to see you play a concert.
Speaker 5: Sometimes basically like good luck, good luck play in a concert.
Speaker 1: You lose her.
Speaker 2: She just put her phone down and just started recording.
Speaker 4: There she was talking to them the whole time.
Speaker 5: Talk to it's awesome. And we keep promising the listeners and we got to do this between now in November when for the first show in the Twin Cities to go twenty five straight years, we just we have to do a whole hour breakdown on mel voicemails.
Speaker 12: And that goes for a talent too. It's ordinary, it's not extraordinary. It's pretty common. I'd like to see you play a concert.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we played the life performance.
Speaker 12: You can't do it, so touring is out of the question for you. You open up. I haven't seen you not yet live. I haven't seen you noted it up yet. It's bawlish. Do you understand you have to be ballist?
Speaker 5: You don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't do that.
Speaker 12: You ain't in that league. So kick it up, do what you're at.
Speaker 2: Whatever the bleep that is.
Speaker 1: Can you tell that she's a little tired of his abuses.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on here mount.
Speaker 1: He needs a woman. Well, then, why are you calling.
Speaker 4: Me my favorite one? By a mild?
Speaker 11: Was this one so angry?
Speaker 5: I know it's eight o'clock hours, so close your ears, kids, But how many times do we hit the button? You should just smile and ble yeah with the bee because he deserves it. She's nothing, she's nothing. He's mel Gibson. She's nothing, she's talentless, she's worthless. You should just smile and do that to me because I deserve here.
Speaker 2: So what was she She played what instrument?
Speaker 1: The violin? Something like that?
Speaker 7: If she played like at a sixth grade level, and she thought that she was gonna be on the major stage.
Speaker 2: I mean, somebody's gotta tell her.
Speaker 1: You can't do her. You're not doing it. You can't even open. I haven't even seen you do that. You gotta be close.
Speaker 4: And then again again she got breast implants, and he said to her.
Speaker 9: They look ridiculous, to get rid of god.
Speaker 2: They were too big for him.
Speaker 1: What year? And I was like, oh ten.
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, no, it's been a while.
Speaker 5: You makes me want to smoke one again. That's how pissed you I Love It Yeah, Released in twenty ten. The audio clips were recorded by Gibson's former part nerd.
Speaker 1: They didn't make it Oxana over their infant daughter.
Speaker 2: You know what I don't like about that.
Speaker 7: I mean, there's a lot of things I do at life, of course, but from a from an acting standpoint. You know, when you see him in these movies now where he's getting all riled up and he he uses that anger and temper, that's not acting. Now, Like now I look back on him, like, well, that's not even him acting.
Speaker 1: Right when he says like due my son, that's his actual anger.
Speaker 4: Yea, like somebody somebody just kidnapped his daughter and he's on the phone R.
Speaker 7: So I know that a lot of actors have range. But I heard years and years ago, I forget who said it. There was like a famous actor that said, basically, acting is about five percent of your own personality in either direction, and that's about it. I say, most actors, that's kind of who they It's kind of who they are, and so there's a little bit of stretch on either side, but it's not as much.
Speaker 2: As you think. And so for I think for mel that's probably pretty accurate.
Speaker 1: Ye this unexplained rage, hatred.
Speaker 4: And again, I man loves this one so much, and there's there's eight seconds of breathing so good.
Speaker 13: He's so pissed with even can't even pitches breathing.
Speaker 2: Performative, right, no normal persons.
Speaker 10: Yeah, used to listen to the full like non radio one Ben if you have no.
Speaker 1: Hilarious, he's unhidden.
Speaker 4: The best part is though, of course she knows she's recording it, so she's being on her best behavior. I don't know what you're talking about, right, Yeah, he's his damned mind.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's insane and he just didn't care anyway.
Speaker 5: And then his talent agency, William Morris, dropped him after that.
Speaker 1: They'd had enough. I'm sure they had seen that side of him multiple times.
Speaker 7: So you're saying that his wife at the time that that divorce is final.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they you know, look, sometimes find a way, but not in this.
Speaker 1: Together.
Speaker 4: Worry, there are problems when he said things like this.
Speaker 14: Don't ever sleep against that? Well never, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: Actually, kind of the best part of this story is that she is doing a residency at the Sphere playing violin for twelve straight weeks starting next Friday.
Speaker 4: And milk can get ticketsmployed.
Speaker 7: He wants this here, kid, Seriously, what is what has he done in the last ten years.
Speaker 4: More than you think?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's done movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a lot of like bs movies that don't.
Speaker 4: Make it to like yeah, like and he's gotten Let mean, like I think he did a Christmas movie maybe last.
Speaker 7: Year, a Christmas movie, like a lifetime movie where he no movie.
Speaker 2: Oh like about his no?
Speaker 4: No? I like, hold let me see.
Speaker 7: Because why why is he not getting He probably has a lot more baggage attached to him, but didn't Alec Bald wouldn't get into a lot of trouble too with some voicemails or just things that he.
Speaker 1: Said, hey something.
Speaker 7: And he doesn't have a great reputation behind the scenes either. But yeah, I feel like he gets constant work.
Speaker 5: So I mean, so he has mel has The Passion of the Christ, The Resurrection of the Christ part one in part two coming out next year in the year after.
Speaker 1: But Man in his last couple of years, I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: That no spoilers please his last movie though that actually mattered. You're thinking of fat Man, by the way, that's the Christmas movie twenty twenty that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the last movie that actually, he was in Daddy's Home two, Great Thing in twenty seventeen, There's No Way That's good, Hacksaw Ridge in twenty sixteen, he directed that.
Speaker 2: It was a good movie.
Speaker 4: Hexall Ridge is good. That's before the second one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Flight Risk movie. Yeah, with Mark Wahlberg.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He did Hunting Season last year, Monster Summer in twenty twenty four, Boneyard in twenty twenty four. I remember all these, but I never saw any of them, right, But they were all major releases. And he gets people to work with him, like he did The Beaver with Jody Foster. He did band It with Josh do Mal in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Should have pa asked Josh how that experience was.
Speaker 4: I would I would love to know. Next time we have HI, Mom, we'll do that, we'll ask him how it was. Working with Bell.
Speaker 6: He did a movie called The Professor and the Madman with him and what Sean was and him and Sean Penn oh Man talk about kiss.
Speaker 4: John Penn in that movie. What movie we just saw?
Speaker 1: Oh? And one battle after and he's so.
Speaker 4: Oh, Ben, have you seen that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: God, I love that movie chio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bencho is so good.
Speaker 4: I love movies.
Speaker 1: Man A few beers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the best character. I would watch a movie about that. I would watch all movie about that guy too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, there you go.
Speaker 4: You know who we talked about this morning off the air, Max and I ben leeber Jalen Hurts. Yeah, how great he is and how little I know about him.
Speaker 2: Great of a person, he is.
Speaker 4: A player, I don't know him and all us a person I've seems like a.
Speaker 2: Really likable person too, I think off the.
Speaker 4: Shield, right, Yeah, what a player?
Speaker 2: Yeah you think so?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know. He's only been in the league six years.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's very polarizing though a lot of the Eagles fans don't think that he's like a great quarterback.
Speaker 5: No, kids, it's the most Philadelphia thing ever. I mean, he won a freaking super.
Speaker 7: Good I know, I know, but there's like I think there's just some accuracy issues, like, yeah, he can make some plays here and there, and I think he's he's well liked.
Speaker 2: I think is a good enough leader.
Speaker 7: But I think I think they feel like he falls short sometimes of the actual quarterback.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. That's how dumb their fans are.
Speaker 5: If case Keenum would have won a won a won a super Bowl for us, he would have been named king. That is the state of Minnesota, the actual king, that metaphorical king. It would have been, will build you a throne at the state Capitol for sure. Anything you want, we are anything. We are now under your control. We don't care if you're not good or not. But Philly, you know again, they throw snowballs at Santa.
Speaker 1: They boom, mel Gibson, they boom.
Speaker 5: Pop up with the one like that they Papa.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a super Bowl champion, super Bowl MVP, three time Pro Bowl, on and on. Played at Alabama. Most bushing touchdowns by quarterback in a single season fifteen in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Tush Pushusbush and apparently he I guess he came into camp much lighters, lost some weight, no kidding. I don't know that's gonna be good for him or not. I don't know if the tush bush is gonna work as well. If he's not as hefty as he was last year years before.
Speaker 2: Good player, that's a huge bit.
Speaker 4: I'd take him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same headlines his next power trip Mornation. You want the fan fair fan every weekday.
Speaker 11: Give Me Ground Fan.
Speaker 3: The Power Trips twenty fifth Anniversary Las Vegas Bash is on. Join us November twenty eighth through the twenty third at Circa Resort and Casino for live broadcasts, a huge, huge anniversary party and purple football at stadium a Stadium swim book with promo code our trip for an exclusive room rate. All the details of Cafe dot com slash Vegas.
Speaker 4: I said it with love.
Speaker 11: Than you.
Speaker 1: Did you break sauce?
Speaker 4: I did again.
Speaker 2: I just walked in there.
Speaker 6: I wasn't I was just adding to the conversation and Michael exceruence, you don't think it must want you in here?
Speaker 8: Why do you hate me?
Speaker 1: And then he said, I love you, big Burrito.
Speaker 6: I don't know what big Burrito, blank, I love it.
Speaker 1: I'm very kind to you. No one loves you more than I do. I know that's not that hurts.
Speaker 2: That hurts.
Speaker 7: Ready next and now, all.
Speaker 1: Right headlines Ben Lever, Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 5: I didn't hear about this, so if you guys know the details, walk me through this.
Speaker 1: But here's the headline.
Speaker 5: The US government just banned rumbas and other advanced robotic devices from entering the US, So they're not coming for our existing room, is it?
Speaker 1: There's now a ban on rumbas getting Well, what's.
Speaker 2: The it's the headline, but I can tell you.
Speaker 4: Remember the controversy was that people could easily hack into the into the cameras, yeah, and look in your room and watch what you're doing and stuff like that. Oh yeah, I guess Rumba must not have fixed the technology because that was a big problem as people were and somebody.
Speaker 1: Found by accident, remember oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Like some guy and then he alerted Rumba and it's like, Hey, I'm watching Ben Laber dance naked tuck dance and tuck dancing all day.
Speaker 2: Is that what you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you don't. Can't tuck that thing?
Speaker 7: Is well, that's really interesting because isn't it true as well? Or maybe just the conspiracy theory that a lot of the electrical components and the electrical transformers are all made in China, and there's like thoughts that they're just sort of implanting things that they could just turn off for a power grid whenever they want to, or at least manipulate it in a way that it would be smart enough control over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wouldn't that be a smart thing to do if you were our enemy? Right, provide us with with ways to right, let's just.
Speaker 1: All go to the Maybe Ted Kaczynski was onto something.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I talked to somebody about this the other day. If something goes wrong and I do have to live off the grid and live off the land, you might as well just shoot me in the head.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't make it very long.
Speaker 4: I can't eat any of that.
Speaker 1: I can't either. I'm going to last two days. That's okay.
Speaker 4: I'll stand outside McDonald's until I start to death or it opens again.
Speaker 2: Sauce.
Speaker 7: I think you should have a homestead because and I think you should film it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it should in like Alaska too.
Speaker 7: I want to see you like like till your own land and like.
Speaker 2: Be a homesteader because I want to live with you.
Speaker 4: Oh that changes things, don't know.
Speaker 2: You might stay in the same log cabin.
Speaker 7: I just want to like be on your your property.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Lambert Ranch.
Speaker 4: That'd be cool, man, It's like the ranch. Yeah, like Dartons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can be ripped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how could wear a lot of cowboy outfits?
Speaker 4: I do anyway, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll try that you see the story that like ranch Land has gone up like one hundred and forty percent because of those shows.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure everybody wants to be a homestead er.
Speaker 4: Now you only read that story because it said ranch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's why. Shut up? Why are you so mean to me?
Speaker 8: You are in here, you can't go in there?
Speaker 1: That's cool, that's a cool kid's.
Speaker 4: Table I'm talking about, says.
Speaker 1: That's not well.
Speaker 5: People look for ranches on the internet. They ask chat GPT things, sometimes they google things. Right this uh, this lovely lady twenty seven years old. She was more Connecticut. Her name is Cynthia Martinez.
Speaker 4: I like it so fun.
Speaker 5: And she had a philosophical religious question, so she asked Google, does God forgive murderers? I don't know why she expected Google to give her the answer when nobody knows that answer, but she asked, what a sweet thing to ask? Right, does God forgive murderers?
Speaker 1: What's in the news?
Speaker 5: Of course, because she googled it. The day that she allegedly killed a man in March. She has been arrested and they believe it was premeditated because earlier in that day she had googled does God forgive murderers. So the police believe that she was trying to figure that out before she killed him.
Speaker 1: I don't know if Google was like, yeah, you're good, go for it.
Speaker 8: Go for it.
Speaker 2: I promise we won't tell anybody forgive.
Speaker 1: You do what you gotta do.
Speaker 5: So she remains in custody on a one million dollar bond. She is scheduled to appear in court tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I buy it is coincidence.
Speaker 1: Leave her alone. You guys have never googled that. I have not known.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's a common thing that people google.
Speaker 4: Should be Yeah.
Speaker 1: Really, everybody write down their guests.
Speaker 5: Can I type it and play along in your cars? In nineteen eighty eight, a leatherback turtle washed up on a beach in Wales.
Speaker 8: At them mark.
Speaker 1: About one hundred year old turtle. They think about a hundred more.
Speaker 5: They believe it's the largest turtle that has ever been found by humans. Right, so, in our knowledge, the largest turtle that has ever existed, largest recorded turtle.
Speaker 1: How much do you believe this turtle?
Speaker 2: Wade?
Speaker 1: Everybody write down a guess and I will see wo's closest.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you're in your car cars huge, Yeah, don't write it down, just keep it in your head.
Speaker 2: Wow, look at the picture.
Speaker 1: It was dead when they found it washed up on the beach.
Speaker 5: What do you think the world's large largest recorded turtle washed up on a beach in Whales?
Speaker 4: From the looks of it, I'm gonna guess. I'm gonna guess like eight hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: Sauce, twelve hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that, Okay, fourteen hundred.
Speaker 1: Pounds max, I'll do a smooth one thousand.
Speaker 5: Zach, fourteen and one pounds, one ton, two thousand. It was nine feet long, two thousand pounds and roughly one hundred years old.
Speaker 2: You big, one hundred years old.
Speaker 1: I mean as a huge guys have an old one too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, what a life because she was just getting Yeah, she really was gone too soon, Busty.
Speaker 1: Your MIC's on.
Speaker 5: Aaron Rodgers said his wife gave him permission history another season.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, hawk, God, why don't you say that again because this is such a ridiculous quote that he said.
Speaker 5: Aaron Rodgers says his wife gave him permission to play another season?
Speaker 2: Can you believe he said that? M Are we sure she exists? Well? That's I mean.
Speaker 1: I was just about to ask the same things.
Speaker 7: A lot of people that think that it's confirmation fictitious, like there hasn't been like a whole lot of confirmation. I don't know if there's any like public pictures of them together. But even if she was real, you're telling me, after after what he's been in the league twenty years, You tell me he's been in the league twenty years as a single guy. Right, he needs permission from some gal that he just married eighteen months ago on whether I played one more season.
Speaker 2: I guess with Mike.
Speaker 1: High, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 7: Oh come on, yeah, this is like what we need at eight o'clock in the morning, eight thirty in the morning.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, it's off to be a blizzard and a good cause too. It's the combo play what you Got?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh perfect?
Speaker 1: I mean, geez.
Speaker 4: Mike, so you can ask him why we're having free blizzards?
Speaker 1: Why are we having free blizzards?
Speaker 5: We're having free blizzards today because it's Miracle Treat Day, and every blizzard treat sold today from your local dairy queen, we are donating one dollar or more to children's.
Speaker 2: Hospitals locally to let children's here in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Amazing? How cool is that?
Speaker 4: So you were a blizzard anyway, it's a million degrees outside? Why not get one today? A miracle treat day? So a dollar from every blizzard sold goes to a children's hospital.
Speaker 5: Is the dictionary definition of a win, win, situor yea, I get ice.
Speaker 1: Cream, kids get helped out. Everybody wins.
Speaker 2: You have something with peanut butter? Yeah, I'll take that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, man, aren't you guys glad? I'm having this at the end of the show instead of the beginning of the show. You know what ice cream does to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It gives you the fark man?
Speaker 4: Come on now, yeah, ladies stop? Yeah, well you know see what we don't want you in here?
Speaker 2: Do you hate me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey hawk? Yeah, he has a request.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: Were you to the sandwich guy? Bit for the blizzard are you having over there?
Speaker 2: Hawk? M what is it?
Speaker 1: What the Sandwichsi? De Dan? What kind of blizzing are you having over there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But I don't I don't think we can. We can't hear it, hear you, but.
Speaker 5: I mean, like, uh, what kind of blizzards do you have on the menu? And when are you available to be what's that? Don't he's not on a mic he can't hear us?
Speaker 2: Why can't he hear us?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Rosie won't let him use the microphone. Blizzard did you say blizzard in a bath? Don't?
Speaker 12: You?
Speaker 5: Guys are open when chocolate feet.
Speaker 1: A drop foot blizzard and scene?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, guard that great bit.
Speaker 4: You all right? Blizzards man again, cookie dough dollars from each one sold today, So stop bom by your local dairy queen and tell him thank you for helping out the kiddos. It's a good thing. They're going to sell a lot of blizzards. Stand anyway, they didn't have to do this. It's a good job. Are they still in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They are still.
Speaker 1: They're still.
Speaker 2: Judging us as we eat you what I bought.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 4: Well, you're right. Abagail wanted an ice cream cake for her birthday, which was last week, so I got her one of the big ones, a big Blizzard ice cream cake, and then she had a piece and then went back to Winona.
Speaker 1: So the rest of it's yours.
Speaker 4: Every day this week I've had a piece of it. I'm going to be fat again by the by next week because.
Speaker 2: It's so good you deserve it.
Speaker 4: If you're looking at thank you baby, it's so good again.
Speaker 5: Death row meal, right, like if I get like my last eight, nine, ten things and I'm just going to go for it.
Speaker 1: The middle, that middle section of a dairy queen.
Speaker 5: Ice cream cake is in the conversation for like before you do the lethal injection. I got to get some of that middle Stuff's definitely how they're going to kill you lethal injection?
Speaker 6: Yeah, why because I don't know that's state you committed your crime spree?
Speaker 1: What state did I commit all my crimes in?
Speaker 4: Probably Euphoria?
Speaker 1: Probably Texas also asked for that middle death stop.
Speaker 5: Florida, like a couple of days ago had a double execution day, which is pretty rare lethal injection.
Speaker 1: Hey donated one dollar.
Speaker 4: It was a miracle Murder Network. It was perfect.
Speaker 1: Watch that.
Speaker 5: I guess they're they're you know, they're ramping it up down there. They're just killing them left and right. And it was like the second double execution day.
Speaker 2: And was it like an old school hanging or what?
Speaker 1: No, it was double lethal injection. This isn't Carlin bit.
Speaker 6: But if they put that on TV, people would watch it if there was a pay per view people, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean would you been Yeah, people used.
Speaker 2: To probably watched like what every episode was.
Speaker 1: To be fake?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. I think it was a whole lot of back then.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you haven't seen it. If if you think it was, I'm serious.
Speaker 2: I think it turned out to be fake.
Speaker 1: I know I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: You couldn't.
Speaker 8: How did you.
Speaker 4: Fake that woman walking in front of that trained death?
Speaker 1: No one types slower than you. Well, okay, I'm sorry, kiss a hot dog?
Speaker 4: What the ladies are right there?
Speaker 9: They are?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the shockumentary faces a death blended a real ar chibio material.
Speaker 4: You see why I don't want him in here. Look at the gal was just laughing at him, Mike, like they think he's a bit.
Speaker 1: Can you guys donate money to his charity instead.
Speaker 4: It's a miracle, he's got a job. That's what it is.
Speaker 1: It was fake it.
Speaker 4: They know what you're saying.
Speaker 7: No, the dude that pulled a gun out of the envelope at the press conference, that we know that's real. That's real news story.
Speaker 5: There's no way all of the anchovial footage could have been fake.
Speaker 4: I think what some of them were reenactments. So there were some reenactments.
Speaker 6: Okay, hold on high profile shocking segments such as the electric chair execution and a cult orgy sacrifice, a magician dying by swinging knives, and an animal brain eatings.
Speaker 4: By swinging knives.
Speaker 1: It said it was fake.
Speaker 15: Approximately sixty percent of the film was real footage purchased from news stations, medical research, medical researchers, and witnesses to car crash. I guess, so some of the over half of it was real, see ma'am. Yeah, many sequences in the film were recreations of news footages as well.
Speaker 1: So there. Yeah, the archiev You love his comics, by the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want archievals on my pizza.
Speaker 1: Do you no, cross?
Speaker 2: Oh god?
Speaker 1: Do you guys? Remember when Dairy Queen had those? Was it treats a pizzas? Is that what they were called?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a good idea. Those were great. Did that not work? Because that was a good idea.
Speaker 4: Bring it back.
Speaker 1: They're all noddy, they know what I'm talking, man.
Speaker 4: I also about some Dilly bars. Butterscotch.
Speaker 1: Butterscotch scotch is the best of the.
Speaker 2: Group for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: I love the butterscotch.
Speaker 7: You know I reference this a lot, so I apologize. But Corey, this is what you're talking about, having the inside of the cake for your death rowmeal.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 7: I do picture the scene and Goonies where Chunk is eating the ice cream and they have to they're literally pulling the plastic spoon up out of your mouth.
Speaker 1: He starts crying, and he starts crying.
Speaker 2: I'm about to be executed.
Speaker 1: Probably that's here. They made me stop beating the dairy queen cake.
Speaker 7: That is you, and it's time to go, time to go die, pay for your crimes, and you're just trying to get one more scoop that.
Speaker 1: Ice crying, not about death, just my dairy queen. Time is over. Crying and eating isn't great. I don't recommend it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, been there, used to do that a lot, didn't you. Oh yeah, we're crying because you couldn't stop eating.
Speaker 4: Were the people at the restaurant crying? Food left?
Speaker 1: I'm not that God. You make it seem like I get. It's like the speech where a.
Speaker 5: Fat bastard and powers is like I can't stop eating because I'm depressed, and I make because I can't stop eating.
Speaker 1: Flat bread. You wouldn't flat bread. I would need a flat bread.
Speaker 5: All the ladies and dairy queen are like, how does anybody listen to this show?
Speaker 4: Can keep basket when we're coming back from break No, this is actually.
Speaker 2: On the air on Eneah.
Speaker 1: This is all life. This is really how we do it. This is really good man.
Speaker 5: Well, there's no easy transitions, so let's just do this. Did he's prison sentence just got shortened again? His new release It is January twenty fourth of twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 1: How okay?
Speaker 2: How did it get shortened?
Speaker 1: Courts Larry Lambert Haaron Lambert's is lawyer. Yeah, you didn't hear?
Speaker 2: No, man, Cookie do what kind of what kind of prison is he at?
Speaker 7: I'm having you like a low, medium, high security?
Speaker 2: Like, what is the deal? Is he just like kind of white collar crime?
Speaker 1: Great question? Dark in the grounds. You can work wherever you want.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: You brought blizzards?
Speaker 11: Did you?
Speaker 2: Thank you guys so much?
Speaker 4: Thank you guys, chocolate extreme blizzard. That's my jam.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Did you guys mention that? Did he got in a fight? The other is are what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Did he get that's sound that he got in a prison fight the other day with the warden, probably.
Speaker 1: With Steve Lambernosi. Ooy boy was in the shower, Hey.
Speaker 4: Saying proper things in front of dairy queen ladies.
Speaker 5: Again, Hey, look, I know did he has denied a lot of the things that he did.
Speaker 1: He doesn't think he should be in jail. He's asked for pardons and stuff. I get it, but he's in prison.
Speaker 5: But I think over the years on the show, we have learned innocent until proven guilty. Right, So let's give everybody the benefit of the doubt.
Speaker 1: We would like the benefit of the doubt.
Speaker 5: Correct, Yeah, all right, So before I read this next story, let's just remember remind yourself and remind everybody else.
Speaker 1: Open mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's hope for the best. Everybody agree, Yeah, read it?
Speaker 2: Erci.
Speaker 1: I'm going to have no.
Speaker 5: Opinion on this story. I'm just gonna read it. Everybody cool with that? Too?
Speaker 2: Sweet?
Speaker 1: Sure, here we go. This is me reading it. I have no opinion.
Speaker 5: In a BBC documentary called Jared leto Hollywood's Dark Secret, four women say the offense has occurred when they were teenagers. Because they are accusing him of sexual assault, One woman says she was seventeen when she had intercourse with Jared Letto in California, where the age of consent was eighteen. She claims he quote shrugged off conversation about her age. The quote was it wasn't a huge concern for him. He told me I would like you to call me daddy, and it was either pretend to be a little girl or my little girl. Another woman says Leto assaulted her in a motel bathroom when she was just seventeen.
Speaker 1: A third claims that he threatened her with sexual assault.
Speaker 5: Fourth woman says Jared lettle groomed her and made explicit phone calls to her when she was sixteen, and then he sent her a non disclosure agreement which she refused to sign. Another girl was fourteen when she met Jared Letto at a thirty seconds to Mars show. She says that he told her she had a nice rack right in front of her mother, and her mother got upset and he said, I don't care, it's still a nice rack.
Speaker 1: Jesus again, I have no opinion. That's just the news. Ma'am going back to my keeping it to myself.
Speaker 2: Is it Steven Tyler actually going to trial soon for something like this?
Speaker 4: Is it him?
Speaker 2: There's like some major rock star.
Speaker 7: I think that is maybe has to face charges for that sort of thing from back in his past. You are correct, Yeah, yeah, I guess yeah.
Speaker 16: I'm fuzzy in on the details nineteen seventies that they're gonna like a trial.
Speaker 7: Here, so there is a there is not a statue of limitations on something like that from the.
Speaker 16: Seventies, I don't know, guess not the State's Child Child Victims Act, loop back window or look back window.
Speaker 7: Oh oh, the old look back window window.
Speaker 4: You can just ruined Rosie's day.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, like literally.
Speaker 1: No, no, don't say that.
Speaker 7: This Minnesota, Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Mark rode In hold on, yeah, ok mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Literally all the mics are turned off except for mine and years Corey. I don't know what's going on there, but now now they're laughing even.
Speaker 5: Hard said something offensive. Okay, all right, heyn moving on.
Speaker 2: I think we lost mon.
Speaker 1: I've heard that, all right?
Speaker 5: Moving on, Happy birthday to Arnold Schwartzeneger. So two part question number one, how old you think he is?
Speaker 1: Arnold eighty seventy two seventy seven.
Speaker 5: Nobody's got it yet eighty two, you guys danced around it. He's seventy nine today.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: So much like we were just looking at mel Gibson's filmography and man, the last twenty years is just craps. There's just nothing there. I was looking at Arnold's filmography. Let me ask you like this and maybe it'll go where I'm going. Yeah, name the best Arnold movie that isn't a terminator film.
Speaker 2: It's Jingle all the way, Jingle all the way. No, No, that's a terrible film.
Speaker 4: The one where he's the spying his wife. Don't know it.
Speaker 2: Right, Boris and Doris right there?
Speaker 1: What about total recall?
Speaker 5: Hey, film man, Arnold is a giant are and you look at the list of movies he was in. It's a short list of good ones. It's really he just had that window where he was everything and everybody. That means I'm not talking about his life. I'm just saying his actual list of films where you're like, man, this guy's got hit after hit after hit after hit.
Speaker 1: It is few and far between for Arnold.
Speaker 4: Conan was big, obviously, but I wouldn't necessarily say it was a good film anymore. And I'll say this too. I think he would have been a good president, knowing a little bit about how Yeah, he's probably as a governor obviously couldn't be because he wasn't born here, which is I don't know, maybe we are maybe a weird lesser for that, because I think reading how he dealt with people as the governor did a pretty good job reaching across the aisle.
Speaker 2: Oh no, correct.
Speaker 5: Though it's a little bit like how I asked the question about Lenny Kravitz yesterday. Though it's like, man, Lenny's still a huge deal but only has a handful of hits. Yeah, at Arnold's list, and you're going, man, this was one of the biggest stars in the world.
Speaker 1: You should have thirty movies that we love. He's got like four. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it kind of feels it kind of feels right though.
Speaker 4: And you know, like Hans and Franz made him an even bigger deal. I mean, you know, he was a bigger culture He.
Speaker 1: Was a car toon for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. And it's the cool factor.
Speaker 5: Like we talked about Lenny Crafts yesterday, Lenny is sustainable because he's just so freaking cool everybody wants to be Yeah, and Arnold.
Speaker 1: It seems kind of cool.
Speaker 4: Ben as somebody who's kind of a muscular dude yourself. Isn't it true that people as tall as him normally wouldn't be a bodybuilder because of the length of their muscles and stuff like that, So they kind of made him a freak.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, I never thought about that, because he's like, what six four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and most bodybuilders are like five eight or so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like five yeah, five ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I never thought about that, but.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I guess I guess that's what made him conan because he wasn't just a five eight powerhouse.
Speaker 2: Is a six four powerhouse?
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 15: It's like the name, like you always say, Corey, It's like the name is an important part of the aura.
Speaker 1: Super cool, the accent, everything, all of it.
Speaker 5: Last, but not least, it is Christopher Nolan's birthday today?
Speaker 2: Is it really?
Speaker 9: Dark?
Speaker 5: Knight Trilogy, Dunkirk, Memento Inception, Interstellar of Course, The Odyssey. Now how old do we think one of the goats of all time is Christopher Nolen?
Speaker 9: God?
Speaker 1: I hope god, I wouldn't even know exactly.
Speaker 2: That's fifty eight sixty sixty seven.
Speaker 1: Hey, sausage, you guess eighty close. Really, he turns fifty six today.
Speaker 4: Damn he's my age fifty six man worthless accomplished.
Speaker 2: When's your movie is coming out?
Speaker 4: I know you don't want to see my movies.
Speaker 1: Now have a green arch. Rosie's got a BBC documentary coming out. My god, w c CEO's Dark Secret.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, that Corey, it says, look for that in his day room.
Speaker 4: How's that musclem different?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Somehow?
Speaker 5: Okay, Chris, You've got a square off tomorrow at eight fifteen Final number five. It's gonna be Chris Hockey versus Julia Daniels of Carolevin, Tommy Olsen, Eric Nordquist and Hawk's lover and Sausa's dad, Lawyer Lambert.
Speaker 4: Anybody can win it. It'll be a fun one tomorrow.
Speaker 1: It should be a fun one.
Speaker 5: And one of you get to crack at one hundred and twenty one thousand dollars Ben twin City's lot today three or four thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, all right, dude, it's gonna be a great.
Speaker 4: Show football season. Buddy, we did it.
Speaker 1: See next week we did it?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 1: Bind to noon is next?
Speaker 4: I got a saving him wading for day up it out along you. That's a great day, everybody. Remember you don't have to get you out a great, big cold life. Amen, and you can't wait to try.
Speaker 1: From the one eight hundred ASK Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 5: This report is sponsored by GNZ, Ryan Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, and Electrical