Speaker 1: It's like, okay, all right, it's selling for here we are. How'd your morning show Friday one, sixteen to five up the grabs today?
Speaker 2: Man, it's growling.
Speaker 1: It's so scary the initials jackpod Monster want.
Speaker 3: That out he wants today to me today and for people asking, because I've had people ask me this a lot in the last handful of weeks.
Speaker 4: Well, do you guys really wanted to even go off? And if so, is it just over after this? No, we would again for the third time. We would start over. Yeah, it would go all the way down to five hundred dollars next week, yep, and we'd start it over again. So we do want somebody to win it, because it's not going away. He'll just start over.
Speaker 5: It scares me, yeah, although I think that noise scares you.
Speaker 6: Yeah it does.
Speaker 2: Scare is the wrong word. Yeah, well play.
Speaker 1: It scares scares me into an arm.
Speaker 5: That's the old school money out of it. Don't they have that at Slots of Fun?
Speaker 6: At least you've heard.
Speaker 1: I've waited people as they were collecting dirty coins out of those machines.
Speaker 4: You've been to Slots of the Horse. So when Carl won the thirty one five. He told us that he was basically using that for like a down payment to buy his first house.
Speaker 5: Right, which is all chance. That is what he did. Now that we're at one sixteen to five, we have two options. I want you to pick one of these two sliding doors. Do you help the winner of the jackpot, either today or beyond. Either pays off their college debt, pays off some medical bills, puts the money towards a home right a nest egg for their kids or their grandkids.
Speaker 6: Or option B.
Speaker 4: B comes to Vegas with the power to a morning show and puts it all on black B.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like, no, do we want somebody who wants to party or somebody that's going to use this for good? How about somebody will pick up the tab or wherever we are on Friday. The right answer is a little him, but let's have it be mostly B.
Speaker 6: You're going to diversify your financial.
Speaker 4: Like ten k away for a rainy day and take the other one hundred and six to Vegas.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'm gonna do. And to take this part and finally shut up American Express.
Speaker 6: Yes, just stop calling. No man want a way to kick off the Yeah, let's have somebody get lucky, you know, yeah, come on man, Yeah, that alight, all right, it's time for the news.
Speaker 7: This is camf In News with Chris Hockey, sent by the Saint Paul saying.
Speaker 1: That's right, our lovely friend Derek send me the following text. Friday night fireworks kick off Memorial D Weekend tonight power by Excel Energy. That's right, shs Field Power Fireworks. But tomorrow it is Doggie Day, the first twenty day. Oh Doggie Day, the first dog Day of twenty twenty six. Dogs get in for free, and the Saints are embracing the tarps Off craze that's sweeping the baseball world. If you would enjoy experiencing a Saints game as part of the Tops Off Tarps Off section, purchase a special fifteen dollars ticket package that includes a game ticket, a first Drink is on US voucher, and a custom Saints Tarps Off T shirt that you can put on and then remove and swing over your head. Only three hundred those are available, So call him now.
Speaker 2: You have to be a dude.
Speaker 1: You don't have to.
Speaker 2: In fact, I would progest that you can't take your shirt off if you're a lovely one.
Speaker 1: You Is this not America?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, said Hart, it's a big memorial.
Speaker 4: Do we can. I'm not trying to tell Derek what to do, but shouldn't we have it? If it's Doggy Day and dogs getting free? Shouldn't you if you dress as a full on free and you're in a dog costume from head to toe, shouldn't you at least be able to have a standing room only ticket for free? Like you don't get a seat you're a dog. We walk around the squatting room.
Speaker 6: My dad are looking for something to do to.
Speaker 4: That, right, Furreeze are welcome tomorrow for free. I'm pretty sure the Saints will make that happen.
Speaker 1: Well, let's clear it first.
Speaker 4: Wellmil Derek and ask him, but ask him politely.
Speaker 6: I think Furry Day that's another game.
Speaker 2: That's sponsored by the Power To Morning.
Speaker 1: Show, and they have to put you on the grass for that because you do need a place to go to the bathroom to. Sunday May twenty fourth Sunday Memorial Day week in celebration featuring a postgame super fireworks show presented by and a Monsture food truck rally on the field. So there you go, thanks Derek, and they can say the Saints Baseball dot Com we can get out there tomorrow for Doggy Day and Tarp's off package prove it that was Tommy.
Speaker 4: Yes, I would never be able to bring my dogs to a doggy baseball game because they're both psychopaths.
Speaker 6: Either they hate other dogs hate them same hate them. Yeah, I took.
Speaker 4: They mostly hate each other. They fight like once a week to almost to the death.
Speaker 1: But that's great.
Speaker 4: You guys, ever you have have you ever had dogs that are the best friends? Right, they cuddle, they're adorable, they're the best friends. And then once a week it is like the thunderdome. About once a week, both of my dogs out of nowhere will just blood sported like it's John Claude van Dam and it's like, if you don't separate him, one of them is gonna die. And you guys are supposed to be what is going on here? What is going on here?
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 8: We'll come home sometimes this is Rocco is white, Like they'll have blood on his head and we'll just be like, what in the hellads.
Speaker 4: Now, that would be sweet if your dogs turned into a couple of rams and just butted heads to the death. Your dogs fight, Yeah, you might play. You have one too, I have to. I took a muppy to the vet yesterday.
Speaker 2: That's something.
Speaker 6: What do you care about?
Speaker 5: She's a heart murmur sucks, sucks, sucks, sucks, sucks. But she's eleven. And they were like going through all these things, and I finally was like, if she was too sure, just let the old broad go like not leave. Like, but I'm like, we're good. She can live the way that she wants to live now. I'm not going to go put her through all that. So yeah, it sucks though when they told me that last year. Yeah, it sucks.
Speaker 6: It sucks. It sucks.
Speaker 1: It's the worst man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's my h Yeah, well she deserves to go to the Saints game.
Speaker 5: No, Muppy'd be terrible at the Saints game because bucket list. No, because like her dad, if it's not about her, she ain't interested.
Speaker 6: Yea, it is about her. It's doggy day. Yeah, but it won't be she won't be the only one there.
Speaker 4: What if What if Derek from the Saints promises Muppet will be on the big screen if you show up and Muppet.
Speaker 6: Easy, Well, Muppet's on.
Speaker 4: The big screen, our buddy momentum O'Hare.
Speaker 2: He's the best, just for two records.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's the best, by the way, and he's only for two episodes. And there's one episode where Steve Carrell is for one reason or another, I trying to pretend that he doesn't know the dog the Jim O'Hare is walking. I won't tell you why, but anyway, and he starts, and so Steve says, uh, I know, I know all the dog's names on campus, like that's Jim, and that over there, that's that's Lisa Ann and and the dog walks by and Jim. The way he delivers is great. He excited. He goes man, Lisa An's got a huge set of nuts. Letter that he's so good.
Speaker 2: Man's great guy and he was a sweet dude.
Speaker 1: The best anyway, So there you go. All right, uh news yeah, c Chsbo says baseball dot com.
Speaker 4: Let's get it on right, yes, all right, just take Moppet for God's sakes, she deserves it.
Speaker 6: Would you please get her some dippin' dots?
Speaker 1: Why did you get her dipping dot?
Speaker 6: Tomorrow's dog day. I was that was a test.
Speaker 5: You guys were listening, can't It's just me and lou dog all weekend. Yeah, bring dog dog Day. I'll be fine. Louis, I don't know, and for himself, but I'll be great. Where's her beloved going Arizona?
Speaker 6: Oh it's like that.
Speaker 4: No, No, he's going on a couple of retreat yep.
Speaker 1: She looking for a room stand.
Speaker 4: Nudist colony. I mean Chris turned to the hotel room in Vegas into one.
Speaker 5: But yeah, she said, yesterday I got home and she was like, I love how you guys are like reminiscing about the great moments and one of them was me naked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, off the list, Chris, Chris had in his top three Power Trip moments that was off.
Speaker 6: He was he was actually.
Speaker 9: Looking for my dad, but he was like, Jackpots, I'm like, maybe I still.
Speaker 1: A seven year old A seven year old woman is dad. After an encounter with a bison on a hiking trail in South Dakota, be careful at their people. Remember this happened in Rapid City. Bison are crazy cool, but they will kill you.
Speaker 6: Does anybody go outside? Correct?
Speaker 1: Officials say the bison attack happened earlier this week when the woman and her husband encountered a group of bison on the Grace Coolidge Trail, which I know exactly where that's She was hit in the back later died from her injuries. Staff removed the bison from the area and they're reviewing safety measures to prevent similar incidents in the future. Game Fish and parks say drier conditions have caused bison to spread out more, and they're asking members of the public to stay bison wise well in areas where they are known to frequent.
Speaker 2: So this was a full grown adult bison.
Speaker 6: Exactly how did they know what you want?
Speaker 8: Like if they come in with a group and they I'm afraid the guys gonna point them out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, do you remember how you just said that your dog Rocco had blood all over his white Yeah, I'm wondering. I'm pretty sure this bison stood out in the crowd.
Speaker 1: Horned up. Yeah, if you know what I mean. Yes, may have been, may have been, or maybe she it stood overs like I did.
Speaker 4: This man, that's terrible, a terrible way to go terrible. Seventy years old, you're having probably a nice vacation. Who knows if she was a local or given a nice little vacation to the Dakotas. Yeah, and you get run over by advice. Yeah, not the ideal way to go.
Speaker 6: No idiots.
Speaker 1: No, we started talking about this morning, but we'll talk about it again. Legendary NASCAR driver Kyle Busch is dead at the age of forty one.
Speaker 6: That's too young. Yeah.
Speaker 1: In a statement, the Bush Family, Richard Children's Racing and NASCAR said, our entire NASCAR family heartbroken by the loss of Kyle Busch. Future Hall of Famer. Kyle was a rare talent, one who comes along once in a generation. Bush Family had posted earlier on Thursday that he was hospitalized with a severe illness after he was abruptly pulled from the Coca Cola six hundred race at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Kyle Busch had sixty three Cup Series wins and one of the two fifteen and two nineteen series titles. That's poorly worded, but he was rushed to the hospital with what they said was a serious illness and then died later in the day, shocking to everybody.
Speaker 7: Apparently that rushing to the hospital started that his training facility in Concord was unresponsive in the in the stimulator, so in the simulator.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, it's all speculation at this point, and I'm man, it's just terrible no matter why. It's terrible. New research is showing the late night snacking combined with stress is not good for your health.
Speaker 6: What meat sauce my diet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, late night snacking stress.
Speaker 1: Technically breakfast for us is late night snacking.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, well played hard.
Speaker 1: The let's see the new findings presented at the recent Digestive Disease Week in Chicago. Sounds like fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that sounds like again that the bars love that Digestive Disease Week.
Speaker 6: You loves that convention. Yeah, it's kind of like Lola in a way. Yeah. Remember that's not fair. We get the draft and they get that. Yeah, good point.
Speaker 1: Do you guys go to that saw? I believe a highlight film of it with me one time. It was called two Girls, One Cut.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, God, that was a fun week though, showing everybody that video for the first time and watching the reaction one of the most again, k.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: I think I think Johnny Knoxville was on with Jimmy Fallon either this week or last week and he was like, hey, do you remember the first YouTube video, because that's kind of they were YouTube before YouTube, and he goes two girls, one cup and Jimmy Fallon got super piss my gosh, that video is.
Speaker 2: A lot to zero out of ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would not recommend. The Kermit video is a ten out of ten. When he looks around and anybody still, oh my god, remember we watched it like two weeks ago, three years ago and laughed just as hard as we did a decade ago, more than that. Right, Oh all right, great, No, no, no, the Hermit video not the actual video, dude. Well you were referring to, though, do you know what two girls? Man?
Speaker 1: You're not showing you that?
Speaker 6: Okay, good, I mean, unless you want to say.
Speaker 4: So, here's here's the setup. Here's the setup for the video that we're going to show you though. So, there was a video that went viral back in the day that is just the most disgusting acts that Dwight Hockey would love.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking about you're putting.
Speaker 4: Up It's it's unbelievable, it's horrific, and it's what two or three minutes.
Speaker 6: Of just no, no, oh god.
Speaker 4: So the bit was people were showing the video to their friends, going look at this, just to watch their reaction to the horror. Well, the video that we're going to show you during the break is somebody has a Kermit the Frog puppet and basically wanted to see what his reaction would be to watching two girls, one cup. And it's something that will make me laugh until I'm one hundred years old.
Speaker 6: It's so good.
Speaker 4: It's so good. Yeah, it is so good, so good. I don't mean to bogart the news, but I have breaking news. Sports are actual news, actual.
Speaker 6: News, actual news.
Speaker 5: O guy Maxo just retweeted this pop bass, which is a thing on Twitter verified. Hooters is rebranding as a family friendly restaurant.
Speaker 2: Oh, Rosie was correct, No, he is correct.
Speaker 4: He wasn't when he said he used to go there because it was a family restaurant.
Speaker 5: They want the restaurant to be seen as a neighborhood place.
Speaker 1: It's called Wombs. Now you should see the logo.
Speaker 4: Oh what, oh my gosh, what are they going to do to make it family friendly?
Speaker 2: They're all wearing snowmobile suits.
Speaker 6: What do I look like the CEO? No?
Speaker 9: No, actually, yeah, I'm sure you kind of do you guys. You guys are git me backed into a corner. That was good, though, He's gotta be a big corner.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, hey, you know you know how Abbott thinks. The only thing I care about on Fridays is at eight fifteen. Yeah, I'm more excited to see Mark watch this current video.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to break early.
Speaker 2: I don't care, so also do sports after this. This is the Power Trip morning show on the fan.
Speaker 1: Do you need heavy duty equipment that works as hard as you do? Well, Kat has you covered from construction to rental cat equipment.
Speaker 6: To lips in town.
Speaker 7: Well we have Santana, the Doobie Brothers, three eleven, Chris Stapleton, and more. Your chance to win is waiting after now. At Cafe dot Com you were ton tests.
Speaker 1: It's happening, man, I mean like it's summer concert season's coming. A week from tomorrow. Played my first outdoor show of the season at the Haven House with Michael Shines out there were talking about that three dot com I think Price seven seven thirty. It's his backyard. It's outdoor. It's the best. It's my favorite show. I love. It is his backyard, just acoustic. It's so much fun. But like a week from yesterday, I should say a month from yester I think was the show we do is Rocket Club about it? Mistic click Amfitheater that's right around the corner. So all the shows are coming. Man, it's here. It's Memorial Day weekend. For guy's sake, that rock Let's roll, Preddy Sauce.
Speaker 6: I think he's ready, I'm ready yet, or he's not ready for this?
Speaker 8: For fan fives on the Power Trip, you can tell yeah.
Speaker 5: NASCAR icon Kyle Busch passed away yesterday at age forty one. He won two hundred and thirty four races across the three National Series and has won sixty three Cup Series races.
Speaker 1: Hawk Zach, your thought he's one of the best ever. There's no debating it. We've talked about it a lot. There's no answers at the moment. Everything is shocking. Zacho just told us in the last segment that he apparently had gone unconscious. And the NASCAR simulator, as we've talked to Williams so Wallach, a lot of the drivers these day spend a lot of time each week in the simulator getting to know the track because I'm not allowed to test at the track. He'd been having health issues for some time, but especially this season, and it's he was rushed to the hospital a serious illness and passed away yesterday at forty one. Just terrifying and terrible. Anything to add to that, Zach.
Speaker 7: Just some audio MM and it's been going around a lot in case you haven't heard it, well, it's.
Speaker 4: Your sixty ninth victory in this series, your fifth right here.
Speaker 6: Why do these moments never get old.
Speaker 10: Kyle because you never know when the last one is? You know, so I know all too well unfortunately with the cup stuff, but you know here with the truck stuff right now is it's awesome just to be a part of Spyro Motorsports.
Speaker 6: That was last week, last week, last week, Friday. We could go today, legend.
Speaker 7: I know many of you maybe not totally familiar with NASCAR, but I will say, uh and Hawk, maybe you can agree here. I got a lot of touch from a lot of people who weren't NASCAR fans yesterday. And it's really hard for NASCAR drivers to break into the mainstream, and Kyle Busch was a big enough personality that he certainly did that. His success on the track is unbelievable two hundred something victories across the three cup or NASCAR series, and it's just incredibly shocking. I still haven't fully been able to process it. But yeah, it will be a tough weekend in Charlotte for sure.
Speaker 1: And again thanks to our friends of Starky, Zach and I getting on a plane tomorrow morning and fly to Charlotte for the NASCAR weekend. So I can't even imagine what the weekend is going to be like there. As he and I were saying, I'm honored there, We're going to be there for it. I'm glad that they're flyings out of I can't believe the access were getting. But there's a part of me that's like, man, this is going to be a tough weekend to be at the NASCAR race. It's gonna be a tough week for that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And by the way, if you know, obviously being in the NASCAR world, we never thought there'd be any doubt that they'd race this weekend. Of course, to those the outside, this is the last thing Kyle Busch would have ever wanted it would be. He would be horrified if if they did any sort of moving or canceling or anything. This is how how the NASCAR community deals with this stuff. They go back, they race and that that's exactly what they'll do. We'll be coming together this weekend and uh and celebrating one of the.
Speaker 6: Best drivers to ever drive a car.
Speaker 1: Right, that's right, well said, there you go. We'll follow us all weekend. Man, We'll be a live and you know, checking in from the racetrack all weekend. We're literally going to be on the pit box in the pits with Williams so Wallach during the race Saturday tomorrow, my god, that's tomorrow, Tomorrow, Tomorrow at this time, will be in the air and around what times the race, you know, off top of your like early afternoon. Yeah, we'll be on the pit box with Williams Watach right there in his.
Speaker 7: Team, and the cafe and logo will be on the race cars. So you can want hid on the c W nationally. I think that's channel twenty three here in the Twin Cities, so be sure to check in.
Speaker 6: Maybe you'll see uh how can.
Speaker 1: I uh yeah, uh turn.
Speaker 7: Sprayed some spray on our face something, you know, your filler's gas and there's a lot of I really like racing.
Speaker 5: Things yeah, well, you're in for a weekend, Zach interesting last year, look at her.
Speaker 1: Miss morning gesture.
Speaker 6: Four o'clock tomorrow. By the way, four o'clock tomorrow, ma'am. Oh, ma'am. The Charbroyal three hundred many. That's brilliant weekend.
Speaker 5: For man uh former NFL MVP, the current one technically Matthew Stafford of the Rams, reaching agreement on a one year, fifty five million dollar extension worth up to sixty million with incentives. He now is a two year and up to one hundred and five million dollars remaining on his deal with the Rams. Again, why did they take a quarterback?
Speaker 4: Well, ma'am, you know Sean McVay a couple of times is balked when it came to retirement, Like he sounded like he was thinking about it, and.
Speaker 2: Then he's like, nah, what am I doing?
Speaker 6: I love this?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: With how piss he was, I wonder if he's just like, why don't you play two.
Speaker 2: More years and I'll just quit with you?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean that's just I have no inside information. Obviously, I have no idea. That's not a bad take.
Speaker 4: If he was close in the past to quitting, he doesn't want to deal with ty Simpson.
Speaker 6: If you just just go out with.
Speaker 5: Matthew, he'd make like thirty million doing TV, ma'am.
Speaker 4: Or maybe he'll coach for the next twenty years one of the two. Could I see him walking away? Maybe?
Speaker 6: Well, could you see getting mad?
Speaker 11: Is it possible he asks for a trade?
Speaker 6: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Hey, pregnant lady, you're pretty hot.
Speaker 4: They dared me, no one, No one dared do that was all you talking to good morning.
Speaker 1: We had a professionally photographed ark.
Speaker 6: What the right lighting? It can work? Perry? What's up?
Speaker 5: The Canadians and Hurricanes played Game one and it was an ass kicking Yes I know that, honey by the Canadians, who have won a Stanley Cup before.
Speaker 6: They want six two win, scored four in the first period.
Speaker 5: That's the Hurricanes' first playoff loss in the playoffs.
Speaker 6: The Hurricanes had given up two.
Speaker 5: Or less goals in their first eight games of the playoffs so far.
Speaker 6: Game two is tomorrow at six.
Speaker 1: And remind im just a reminder. This next bit of knowledge from Mark Precious brought to you by friends at Saint Cloud State University.
Speaker 6: Go Huskies.
Speaker 8: Uh yeah, you know it's so hard with any kind of layoff for Carolina, an eleven days insane layoff. But even if it's just a week three four days, when you're playing against the team that just wins Game seven, having a huge game, their emotions are so high, their energy is so high. Not to mention, they were in a battle, they were ready to go. They're in that mindset and then all of a sudden, Carolina comes in. You You just it's so hard to match that emotion that the Canadians are going to come in with. And you saw it right away, the adversity that Montreal's had to deal with. They've been fighting for their lives in both series. Carolina's had an easy walk through, you know, two sweeps. They're feeling really good, they're feeling awfully confident. Even though they scored the first goal. You saw how quickly Montreal responded because they've just been in the battle. There's so much belief now in that Montreal Canadians team. Once after you've won two playoff rounds, the belief starts to go up and up and up, and all of a sudden, all this this young Montreal team's like, hey, we're one more series away from the Stanley Cup Final. You know, and and you see Cole Cawfield flying in there and getting it right, getting it right back Dobish, their goaltender played out standing. But yeah, Carolina, just it's it's almost a setup game in the playoffs when you get a long layoff and then the other team just wins a game seven because you the the emotions, the enthusiasm, the energy is through the roof for that team.
Speaker 6: That just won game seven to get onto that third.
Speaker 8: Series or get onto this to the Eastern Conference Finals. So it wasn't too surprising at all to me. Eleven days that's insane to come back from and you're getting you're you're you're sitting there, they're sitting there at home for eleven days, and everybody's telling them they're the best, and the papers are talking about Freddie Anderson. The papers are talking about how they haven't lost a game. So your ego starts to get a little bit too big, and next thing you know that that team that's red hot comes in and you get spanked a little bit.
Speaker 6: So it wasn't surprising really at all. I stuck in my dad, is that your thoughts?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I mean, Paris basically said it all. But it's just uh, I mean that that is an outlier. I think the same same way Game one was an outlier between the Wild and the Avalanche. I think it'll down that first five minutes yesterday was unbelievable to go back and forth like that, well most of well back and forth initially, and then Montreal just taking control. So I think the Canes, well, we'll turn things around here and make it a series. But man, between the Golden Knights and now the Canadians sketch, the road team's doing pretty good, and I don't know that maybe the whole ice doesn't really matter much much at all.
Speaker 6: As we've been saying for months and years and forever.
Speaker 5: The Vegas Golden Knights battled the af tonight at seven.
Speaker 6: The Golden Knights have a one ozero series lead.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Carolina or Carolina, Colorado just looked slow, sluggish, you know, they obviously not playing without Cale mccarr is enormous and he's arguably the greatest hockey player in the world right now. That's a huge chink in the Colorado's armor right now. But the whole team, as they just they look pedestrian. Vegas outskates them, outworked them, and once Vegas a team like that, a John Tortorella coach, Las Vegas team gets a two old, two goal lead in the playoffs. It's it's a it's a it's Mount Everest to climb to get back into it, and Vegas just kind of cruise to that win. But I expect Colorado to be skating.
Speaker 6: A heck of a lot better come game two. Yes, sir, there you go. What a story story? Thank you. Yeah, it wasn't bad.
Speaker 5: The Twins battle the Red Sox tonight at six' ten In. Boston Connor prelip goes for your.
Speaker 4: Twins that's the start of a ten game road, Trip Martie.
Speaker 12: Wow following a nine game homestand, yeah three, cities ten, Games yeah they might.
Speaker 1: Be are YOU.
Speaker 12: I am?
Speaker 11: Tired thanks for? Asking, well what?
Speaker 2: Happened what's going on with?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 6: Everything, okay, fine.
Speaker 11: Everything we've got a grand party this. Weekend thanks for.
Speaker 8: You it's it's a couple of weeks, now but we have prom.
Speaker 6: Tonight are going to finally got? Asked i'm not?
Speaker 8: Rosy, yeah, uh probably exactly WHAT i have On, yeah but yeah, no we got so and we actually have the.
Speaker 6: Prom after party at our house that, right you'll, Oh i'm taking MY sleepmds. Early good, Luck.
Speaker 4: Nikki, Now, marnie you should have reached out to my, wife because my wife believes THAT i Get canes unlimited for free for.
Speaker 2: Life SO i.
Speaker 4: Cater birthday parties and holiday parties and grad parties.
Speaker 2: PARTIES i end up paying for.
Speaker 4: It but she believes that if a grad party needs to be catered By, canes you just reach out to.
Speaker 12: ME i wonder if it's too late to switch from our taco Bar.
Speaker 4: CANES i mean it's an upgrade to switch To. Canes it would be on my tab.
Speaker 6: Technically, okay WELL.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 6: She thinks it?
Speaker 11: Is, WELL i appreciate the.
Speaker 6: Offer well it's too.
Speaker 11: Late wait was that an?
Speaker 2: Offer we Are, no it was not.
Speaker 4: Dodging we have a lot of middle school age kids in my. Neighborhood so like in five or six, years it's going to cost me a. Fortune i'm going to cater every party in the, neighborhood and she's gonna, go no, choreo get a camped, choreo get a camped, choreo get a, comps and it'll be like there's a mortgage, payment there's a mortgage, payment there's it's.
Speaker 6: Going to be a blood.
Speaker 11: Bath, yeah but everyone's going to eat so, well, Oh i'm going.
Speaker 6: To love it in the moment the bill shows.
Speaker 11: Up, hey congrats to the grad what's his?
Speaker 5: Name we learned From hawk Earlier American express will call, Back, yeah they'll call.
Speaker 11: Back, Funny no, anyway grad party grinder, though.
Speaker 12: HUH i mean there's just a lot to do because it's in our. Yard that's probably a, website, right and it keeps raining and it's, cold and so shift.
Speaker 6: Pivot what kind of a gambling are you going to have at the grad? Party? Well must he be?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: Wait, no, sorry these are?
Speaker 6: Grads? Yeah is there high school?
Speaker 12: GRADS i mean they they already they can, drive they have. Drivers they go To canterbury Or mystic oh, yeah or running aces now they've ADDED i mean there they go to these places three times a, week as Is. Corey SO i don't know that we need to add.
Speaker 11: Baking gambling is to?
Speaker 6: College so?
Speaker 11: Proud uh do you Mean? Grady it doesn't?
Speaker 6: Matter it?
Speaker 11: Does it does? Matter, yeah he's he's going to g C. U, oh good for, You Grand Canyon university In phoenix next.
Speaker 6: Year.
Speaker 11: Hmm, Yeah so great place to.
Speaker 6: Visit did you Invite Rosie grady's grad?
Speaker 11: Party?
Speaker 6: No wise, Decision, no let me see if The star trip photographer is uh not this.
Speaker 11: WEEKEND i don't, Know.
Speaker 12: COREY i know you've been through, One, hawk you've been through. Two, Yep, perry you're about to go through. ONE i don't know how parents keep it. Together my emotions are bursting at the. Seams and it's not it's not. SAD i don't have. SADNESS i have happiness and. Pride and there's just like then you know that you do the, pictures pictures are everywhere at a grad party in all, ages and oh my, gosh going through these photos and where we're gonna put.
Speaker 11: This, one it is, like how is this? Possible right?
Speaker 12: Now And grady tried on his cap and gown yesterday AND i didn't.
Speaker 11: Know he came.
Speaker 12: Home he came walking around the corner in his cap and.
Speaker 11: GOWN i had no.
Speaker 12: IDEA i burst into, tears scared.
Speaker 11: Him he's, like what's. Wrong i'm, Like i'm, okay it's.
Speaker 12: GOOD i JUST i, mean shout out to the parents who have gone through. THIS i don't know how you get a kid married these life events.
Speaker 6: They.
Speaker 8: Are i'm, LIKE i Think i'm in complete denial And i'm just like pushing them off for my body's in shock or something Because, nikki now everything's, hitting like here's every time we talk about anything or whatever with her moving on To iowa and. Everything But i'm Just i'm, Like i'm all, Right i'm, alright but at some point.
Speaker 6: It's just gonna Be niagara falls for, me my little, girl this way of playing forever.
Speaker 1: Young but, yeah and, again you guys were cruel to. Me, yeah BUT i paybacks are literally hell.
Speaker 6: Yeah by the TIME i kid, Graduate i'll. Dead OH i hope. Not but it's.
Speaker 1: Tough it's, tough it's. Wonderful thank. Gosh we're also lucky to have to go through.
Speaker 12: This, YEAH i, know that's absolutely. True and this is why you raised. Them you raised them to be able to, sorry go into the, world to be. Ready and he gretty is he's so ready to to see.
Speaker 6: The world and go off gamble.
Speaker 11: Gamble but then there's also at the same, Time i'm, like don't, yeah don't.
Speaker 6: Go, yeah is ready to.
Speaker 8: Go she's fired up to get out into the, world has been for about five.
Speaker 6: Years it's very nice to See perry you as, Well. Martie how proud you guys are your?
Speaker 1: Kids they didn't say that.
Speaker 6: Is On. Instagram oh, yeah it's.
Speaker 11: PRIDE i mean it's it's.
Speaker 12: Pride is another one there are so, yeah, well, Yeah i'll come back In. June there are so many emotions and there's so much. Reflection it's it's, man it's a it's a.
Speaker 4: TRIP i have found that the whole process is easier if in the back of your mind you know that the chicken fingers were.
Speaker 11: FREE i always comes back to the.
Speaker 6: Fingers they are for everybody, else they are not for. Me, Yeah i'll pick up the.
Speaker 2: Tab If grady wants chicken, fingers it's on.
Speaker 6: Me you can do both chicken fingers and the.
Speaker 4: Taco but If i'm going to teach him how to gamble the right, way we're gonna eat chicken fingers like an.
Speaker 12: Adult, okay you know the time he supposed to be at the graduation, Work, WELL i told him the wrong, Date so we're.
Speaker 6: Good how many famous people are showing up is zero and you're. Famous that's ONE.
Speaker 11: I didn't really invite, famous and that's is he? COMING i did My Jim.
Speaker 12: Pete, yeah oh lea B i mean then the old, schools the old School.
Speaker 4: STEVE i don't know if he showed up a surprise, Appearance crazy Lumber doozy on.
Speaker 6: CAMEO i hope so.
Speaker 4: Uh viking's news in a second Initial today.
Speaker 2: Fifteen this is The Power Trip Morning. Show are on the f from the one eight Hundred Ask Gary Traffic.
Speaker 6: Center this report is.
Speaker 11: Sponsored By eBay Good.
Speaker 3: Morning we have an act go one, night one stage one epic Band My Chemical romance at Target Field august twenty.
Speaker 7: Fourth grab your tickets before they're. Gone all the details today kfan dot com keyword calendar.
Speaker 11: Where they got into those read.
Speaker 1: My young, man my, father take It, Mark let's. Go took me to the.
Speaker 3: City to See Marching band five Grand, god what a song is?
Speaker 6: That actually to The Black. Parade that's why hot ass paris enjoy.
Speaker 4: Put, Up, Barney, barney if you were going to tell me you were going to tear up on the show, TODAY i was going to, say did you lose it initials like ken.
Speaker 11: Gees but the answer to that is.
Speaker 6: Yes we'll see in about half an, Hour.
Speaker 12: Rosie Maybe i'm distracted, today SO i feel Like i'll probably.
Speaker 4: Right, Right i've a major in one, week and that's been your wheelhouse for like the last two.
Speaker 6: Years you dominate the.
Speaker 12: Majors all, right well that's What i'll be relying. On, HOWEVER i will be coming from the actual graduation.
Speaker 13: Ceremony oh my, gosh, whatever, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Not a big.
Speaker 4: Deal, honestly best of. LUCK i know you guys heard me complain about the When bailey. Graduated it's graduations are getting out of. Control SO i, HONESTLY i just hope you get through it without fights or. Yells it's it, is, honestly it's it's it's. Nuts they ask everybody please don't clap for your, kid AND i know instinctually you want, to but they're, like we're never going to get through all these names of and almost no one follows the. Rules and then there's tension and there's fighting and there's, yelling and you're, like you're ruining these kids. Moments shut your, mouth don't, clap don't, cheer hug him and kiss him when it's.
Speaker 6: Over what are you? Doing but nobody follows the. Rules it's it's.
Speaker 1: Chaos i'm fully good ideas this. MORNING i really think, like, like let's say it's where's? That what's the name of the? Place researchs with down to. You they have smoking, sections have a fighting. Section say you know, what we. Understand you want to beat each other? Up please just follow me and you let them beat the hell out of each. Other, yeah while the graduations are money.
Speaker 6: CONTINUED i.
Speaker 4: WAS i was never more thrilled THAT i went to a smaller school than WHEN i watched wisettas high school graduation because it was chaos because there's too many.
Speaker 6: People.
Speaker 4: RIGHT i graduated in ninety eight At chicago from LIKE i think it was two o seven or two. Eight you could cheer and clap because we only have a couple hundred names to get. Through when it's eight or nine hundred kids or a thousand, kids we don't have. Time we don't have time to clap and cheer for, everyone and we're going to be here for ten hours.
Speaker 2: Podcast so they say, that they, say please don't.
Speaker 6: CHEER i know it's.
Speaker 4: Hard we're gonna we'll celebrate them all when it's, over but no one. Listens and then if your kid's name gets drowned, out then you're yelling at the people in front that were. Clapping and then there's fists, flying and you know then it's In. Indiana you, know square.
Speaker 6: Dams it is a. Nightmare so best of. Luck do you know what the graduating class?
Speaker 8: Is for?
Speaker 2: Grading it's like.
Speaker 6: A fourth through four.
Speaker 11: HUNDRED i want to say.
Speaker 4: That's a twiner then, right that's not about WHAT i graduated.
Speaker 2: With, dude all, right well not.
Speaker 12: Bick Bishop Brian High school in nineteen ninety two was fifty.
Speaker 6: Four.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah you could do a whole you give a speech if you. Want if it's fifty.
Speaker 11: Four, yeah we could do a, chorus sure of your favorite.
Speaker 1: SONG i can relate to the. Graduate my brother missed my graduation ceremony because he got the fries were fresh and so he was in line with the McDonald's and missed the entire. Ceremony that's how quickly went, by small small time.
Speaker 12: STUFF i don't Think mariucci is doing graduations Any so where did they?
Speaker 1: Move do you? Mind?
Speaker 11: Actually, Yeah Chess High?
Speaker 1: School so thought that's much.
Speaker 2: Better, yeah and so you're going to be at.
Speaker 12: The football field and if the, weather if it's raining or, whatever then they have a backup plan to move it.
Speaker 11: Inside but, yes back to the high. School thank.
Speaker 2: You that probably.
Speaker 12: Helps that, helps, yeah because then we Don't, yes there, were and there were graduations on top of you, know half an hour between or.
Speaker 11: Whatever clear one, out the next one goes. In and they were during the. WEEK i don't know If bailey's was like on A.
Speaker 12: Thursday so now you're trying to get downtown or in, that you, know on campus at THE u for a five o'clock graduation on a. Weekday the, worst, well one crowd's getting, in one crowd's getting.
Speaker 11: OUT i can see where that maybe wasn't a great. Plan they. Tried they, tried and now we're back to just old.
Speaker 12: School go to your football, field go to your home campus football, field and let's have a.
Speaker 1: Party, yeah well where's yours At? Marco?
Speaker 6: Uh mine or my?
Speaker 4: Kids, well your, Kids i'm not sure you're not graduating?
Speaker 6: Again, No, no it was like a back to. School it's the same. Thing it's at the football, field on the football, field and what's the graduating class? There any?
Speaker 8: Idea not the slice blue pretty, big, Right, no it was a pretty small. School, yeah so maybe range less than, that probably just a couple of hundred.
Speaker 6: Perfect, yep, yeah pad like six, hundred and you know it took. Forever we had like seven.
Speaker 1: Waither you guys were. THERE i was, there, MAN i was.
Speaker 6: THERE i was running a. Camera that's how you. DID i talked my way into.
Speaker 5: It they weren't gonna let me, walk AND i, said it's very important to my mom that you let me. WALK i will come to summer. School and they're, like, okay because there were a couple of guys who didn't, walk and it was for the same. REASON i remember you.
Speaker 4: Told me this story for the first, time you said specifically your faya teacher was, like this is the first time he has ever requested to.
Speaker 6: Walk, yeah you're letting do.
Speaker 1: It, Yeah and they took bets on whether you'd make it across the stage without passing.
Speaker 4: Out it was real, ugly and you got up the ramp and they're, like we have to pass him.
Speaker 6: Now this is the most amazing thing he's ever, done and we need a new.
Speaker 4: Ramp, yeah, MAN i remember, Collectively uh, minute, tanka what was that old one class? One, yes, Sir and you finally got up the ramp and uh the entire crowd was, like that's a huge.
Speaker 6: Bitch you were.
Speaker 2: There, YEAH i was twenty one years.
Speaker 6: OLD i was looking for Checks.
Speaker 2: Man Rock bottom for.
Speaker 1: Me, Yeah rosie was with, you, right of course you wanted to.
Speaker 4: Mentor some new.
Speaker 6: Journalists he was saving in the, background going, good what do you do? Here? Yeah, ROSE i don't even know you. Yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah when started at the Fan vikings got out of. Here, Yeah Vikings.
Speaker 6: New it's time For Vikings news on The Power, trip presented by.
Speaker 4: All. Right, So Matt stafford one, year fifty five million. Dollars it's Not Vikings, news but it's THE nfl. News Matt stafford one year fifty five million with The, rams so that that's through the twenty twenty seventh. Season he's now signed with the Old rams we mentioned. Yesterday if you if you don't Count Aaron rodgers because he's only playing one more year And Philip. Rivers Matt stafford most touchdown throws by an active, quarterback he's seventh all. Time but there's only a couple of guys in front of. Him, Yeah rogers And. Rivers, yeah in terms of active and that's a little. Misleading last year he WAS mvp forty six, touchdowns eight in or s, options just over forty seven hundred.
Speaker 6: Yards good for. Him he was awesome last.
Speaker 1: Year, again, man he WAS.
Speaker 11: Mvp why did he only sign for one?
Speaker 2: Year so he's already under contract for this.
Speaker 4: Year this is a one year, extension so it's the next two years, technically and again fifty five million up to sixty million with.
Speaker 6: Incentives some of. THOSE i have no idea how hard those are to.
Speaker 1: Get AND i believe his left arm is being held on By scotch.
Speaker 6: Tape that is correct.
Speaker 11: Eighteen for the former number one overall.
Speaker 6: Pick that's.
Speaker 10: In the.
Speaker 6: Division.
Speaker 4: Though The lions agreed to a four, year eighty one million dollar extension With Jack campbell fifty one point five million. Guaranteed that's through twenty. Thirty he was the eighteenth overall pick in twenty twenty. Three forty six starts so far for The. Lions, yeah kind of his breakout year last. Year correct boat last.
Speaker 1: Year and in stadium, News, corey The bears are reaffirming plans to Leave. Chicago Mayor Brandon johnson revealed that recent meetings took place between The bears And chicagoans regarding the terms of a New lakefront. Stadium THE nfl team released a statement saying they have exhausted every opportunity to stay In, chicago and there isn't a viable site in the. City The bears. Say the only sites under consideration are In Arlington heights And, Hammond. Indiana The bears had that any meetings between them and the city were limited to council to council engagement and there were no conversations with team. Management so it's gone from bad to worse.
Speaker 5: When we when this first got brought, up and correct me If i'm, wrong and you obviously you all. Will i'm, waiting probably all at. Once wouldn't this be like if The vikings played In. Hudson isn't it something similar to, That like it's like right over the border Of.
Speaker 6: Illinois, yeah, Yeah?
Speaker 1: Indiana yeah, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Over the border Of Illinois. Indianiana. Yeah that's, Correct, yeah that's.
Speaker 1: CORRECT i you know, again we've said it a million, times both The giants and The jets Flan New.
Speaker 6: Jersey, yeah and the forty nine ers don't play In San.
Speaker 1: Francisco that'll be all, Right but it's too bad BECAUSE i do love the being The Soldier, field that whole experience right there the, water it's pretty.
Speaker 2: Incredible, Yeah Soldier, field, Sweet, yeah, yeah correct?
Speaker 1: Me If i'm, Wrong, marco isn't the stadium like The New York stadium that's? Maybe is it an hour from Downtown New York's.
Speaker 6: Oh, yeah, YEAH i mean it's it's out. There it's out.
Speaker 1: There it's on the meadowlands for.
Speaker 6: Sure, yeah it's In New jersey Techt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah so there you. Go, anyway That's Vikings.
Speaker 6: News that Was Vikings. News hey you.
Speaker 1: Congratulations not a lot going on, now like going. On we're just excited to be Playing initials in a few. Moments let's.
Speaker 6: Go did you know that season? Football you?
Speaker 4: Know Tomorrow may twenty third is the twelve year anniversary Of. Initials we Started may twenty, third twenty and. Fourteen twelve years of this. Garbage, wow twelve years times a, Bitch, yes it is so. Fun and that contracts twelve Years. Wow game six twenty nine coming up in about fifteen, minutes and one of you gets a crack at one hundred and sixteen, thousand five hundred dollars thanks To Saint Paul Federal Credit union in The initials. Jackpot one caller fifteen twenty minutes from now could have a life changing Guess.
Speaker 6: Paul guess guess, yeah go guess you're on the. Line, Hello who is This?
Speaker 2: Paul where are you?
Speaker 1: From?
Speaker 2: Paul are your radio?
Speaker 1: Down Paul?
Speaker 6: Plymouth paul From? Plymouth oh, GOD i forgot you moved?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 6: Uh what's your? Guess and? Why?
Speaker 2: Four for initials for one hundred and sixteen.
Speaker 6: Thousand you were guessing a?
Speaker 1: Number?
Speaker 6: Four no? Guess two? Letters? Oh always? One what's the? Second? One b oh b, oh.
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 6: Bitch Jenny craig.
Speaker 2: H fan five in a. Second this is The Power Trip Money show on The fan from the one eight HUNDRED Ask Gary Traffic.
Speaker 6: Center this