Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on AM five to seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: It's the longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadacas terrible person, He's the worst.
Speaker 3: And Matt money Smith.
Speaker 2: The pipes, the pipes, the pipe.
Speaker 3: Don't miss an episode. We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the Petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadakus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: If you remember me, Muldoon, I don't care if everyone else forgets.
Speaker 2: John to you, Petros and Money AM five seventy LA Sports Live everywhere I'm the iHeartRadio App. Between now and the end of the show, we will be giving away one hundred dollar BJ's Restaurant in Brewe House gift card. Remember Sunday Afternoon, you got the big game New England Seattle kicks off at three point thirty right here on your radio home at the NFLA in five seventy LA Sports and that is presented in part by BJ's Restaurant in brew House grabbed the thirteen dollars Pazooki meal deal at BJ's Entrey plus a perzuku. It is a total steal. We'll see at BJ's and again between now we got three hours left and seven going into Dodger Talk with David Vasse. One hundred dollars BJ's gift card gets you ready for the big game Sunday.
Speaker 3: And tomorrow is Vesty Sandwich Day here on the Pettersen Money Show. You know what, if you're gonna act all hard about it, you're not gonna get any sandwiches. There's no Dodger Talk tomorrow, so you're not gonna be here, so stunt you. If you were here, you'd love it. Dad.
Speaker 4: There was no Vesty sandwiches left for anybody on the fourth floor.
Speaker 3: Wellous because of Steffush He ate a whole tray for Conway. But they're great sandwiches. We had him for the Victor Rojas event. Niggi Rojas. I love Victor Rattle. No, we don't need our rattle. The Muldoon thing knock me off my skis Massa. You know you really upset me with the Muldoon talk. Anyway, Vassay is just here because and Matt's at the Bolt, and we're gonna talk to the Dodger, excuse me, the new Chargers.
Speaker 2: He can't do the show too much more. Dude, Thanks Dave, you idiot. We're gonna talk to the new child. Your stupid fraternity douchebag friends have derailed the show. About three hours to go.
Speaker 3: It's a significant sing. It's not my fault. Petros peaked at thirteen thirteen.
Speaker 2: Dave hangs out with a bunch of Sigma coys and he's all frated out.
Speaker 3: Yeay, muldoone's a big time actor in this city. They wouldn't show him the handshake though.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm not gonna get that my hand on Wednesday. Make him an honorary Sigma Kay is gonna have to know it or else You've got about all the brothers are drinkoo.
Speaker 3: MAT's at the Bolt. Dodger. Chris O'Leary, the new Chargers decordinator, is going to join us in the next hour.
Speaker 4: He played Robin with Clooney right in Batman.
Speaker 3: That is Chris so don This is Chris O'Leary. Got it another fine.
Speaker 2: I was a great five year old film reference. Dave, thanks for your contribution.
Speaker 3: He was Robin and the Clooney Batman, alongside Jim Carrey's Riddler and Tommy Lee Jones two Face and Uma.
Speaker 4: Thurman's Ask him what he thinks about Sean mcvay's.
Speaker 3: Poison Ivy Alicia Silverstone is batgirl?
Speaker 2: What would you? What did you say?
Speaker 4: Essay said, Ask this O'Leary guy, what do he thinks about? Sean clock management?
Speaker 2: He was coaching Western Michigan last year.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's a good team. Hey solid I saw them, they won the MAC. I could see why he was hired. All right, are you gonna still? I have a baseball story you might want to contribute to this?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: His words the word of the day. Today's word of the day is the day Matt money Stock. I know that's why we wait. You know, Matt, I was gonna give you the credit.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: Matt Smith loves a bidet and it was Matt's love of the Toto toilet that inspired me to get a Toto toilet. And I've had my Total toilet for years and I love my toilet. And it is one of the great sadnesses in my life when I have to travel and I'm away from my bed. Dat I don't like when I.
Speaker 4: Was in Korea and Tokyo with the Dodgers changed my life. In that hotel room, I never wanted to leave the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Did you get a toilet?
Speaker 2: Buy a total toilet? You can wash your booty.
Speaker 3: You gotta do it.
Speaker 4: I gotta keep my edge. That took away my edge.
Speaker 2: Your dirty ass with a dirty buttle. That gives you your edge?
Speaker 3: She does. During Rokie Sisaki's visits to the Dodgers, he asked about a bidet in the Dodger facilities, and the Dodgers built bidets or got toilet for Dodger Stadium for the club off. I don't know if that's where you blow it out, Dave, I do not, But where the guys blow it out, they have a bidet. You've never heard them discuss this.
Speaker 4: I have, And there's some conflicting reports from other players that said it was there already. But with the new renovated clubhouse and Roki wanting that, they said, yeah, we'll get that for you.
Speaker 3: So they acted like they did it for Roki. They might have added more. How about that?
Speaker 2: Fair enough? Well?
Speaker 3: The Chicago White Sox are following suit. They hired the Asian slugger Taka Murakami. Is that his name, Yeah, something like Mumma Sataka or something Murakami.
Speaker 2: And he's not that awesome airline Taka.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised they did That's that's where al Salvador matt take a chance.
Speaker 2: Airlines.
Speaker 4: That was nice that they did that. But a guy that can't hit ninety five plus? Are you really going to get a bidet for him?
Speaker 3: They got him bidets in the Chicago White Sox facility because he requested it, and they followed the suit of the Dodgers.
Speaker 4: I would have said, hey, let's see you hit ninety five plus, maybe we'll get that. But day after that.
Speaker 3: Well maybe if he gets the day, he's lighter out there and he feels better about himself, and everybody else in the clubhouse feels good too. The days certainly haven't hurt the Dodgers' performances. Well, they're pretty good, yeah, because their ass is clean. They have the clean a hole blues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not shifting in their seat on the bench in the dugout because something didn't get worked out just right.
Speaker 3: When Blake Snail sits there. It just sits there, straight up, as clean, clean as a whizzle. So just so you know, Dave, that's a big story and that's something you can do. Maybe you could do like a feature on it, or Kate's can do a feature on it and submit it for a Golden Mic. Yeah, sounds like a Kate's feature. Do you think the Dominican guys figure it out?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: You know the last tay Oscar He asked, like, come on, Dan, I will go round all right, do you a job.
Speaker 2: Group of guys craps in a box and lights it on fire. Come on, man, come on, Mat, that's some Sigma ki STOs. What I used to that?
Speaker 4: Some frat humor? Yeah, weren't you in a fred at Pepperdine?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I was a phive eighta cor.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm answering a question, you idiot.
Speaker 4: You're putting me down for being with some Sigma kys where I was invited to. But you are throwing.
Speaker 2: Well from a class house. Maybe I'm making you. I'm making fun of you for your gigly ass frat humor.
Speaker 3: Maybe if you could write a letter from Matt, he could be a zy five.
Speaker 4: I don't think I could bring myself to that. Oh I could totally see you doing it, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: You might get any of our friend and none of my frat brothers could read, so they wouldn't. They wouldn't request get into the dome. Okay, you would get into the din right. Here's my number. See you guys like, no stick around. Dave, you want to hear this too, you dumb ass.
Speaker 4: Nine sounds really hospitable.
Speaker 2: Here eighty nine is your number as in nineteen eighty nine. So I need someone to help make sense of this. I can't quite envision a plotline. Need me then, No, you're You're guaranteed to be there. Dave is the one who's gonna get up and leave. Here we go. I don't know what a foundation for a film is, but nostalgia plays these days. And because it was, and I'm a smidge older than each of you, Techmo super Bowl was the game of our dorm. We would pile into a room, drink beers, play Techmobile super Bowl for hours on end. And each of you know, arguably the greatest video game athlete in the history of the world is Bo Jackson Raider Bo Jackson from super Techmobil. They Jim Harbaugh career number. That's right. They are going to get a refresh for a feature film on Netflix, Studio Tongu, NBC Universe coborating. Yes, well that is not Randall Cunningham. Now they're gonna have to get QB seven because Randall Cunningham is the only player that would not give them his name. Quote reimagine the beloved classic as a movie combining live action and gameplay animation inspired by the game. So I guess they're gonna like, maybe have the eight big characters maybe come to life, like lightning strikes the power tower or something like that. And it's tough to make a movie out of right, they say, Howie Long, Lawrence Taylor, Bo Jackson, all the best players from Tech Mobile will be the star. Well, I hope Randall comes around and hopefully QB seven Randall Cunningham. Hopefully Christian McCoy, our dear friend from APU will will be on there as well. But this is now in development. They are except submissions from design teams right now to help them bring Techmo super Bowl to life.
Speaker 3: How I don't know, Yeah, that doesn't sound like I mean.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'd have to see it. I'd have to see it. They made a speed racer movie. It didn't do that well that characters in a plot.
Speaker 2: But I guess Rocket Ralph did okay, right.
Speaker 3: Love Wrecket Ralph.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Record and Mario Brothers movies did not do well.
Speaker 3: Bo Jackson's a real persons, is he? No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he wasn't nice to deal with when he was playing for the Raiders. I heard and he was awful on pros versus Joe's the worst guy ever. Well, there you go.
Speaker 2: Did he drink all your booze? Though?
Speaker 3: No, noble, I was Andre Risen and Rick Smith.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's my dressing room guys. Yeah, I know we saw the bar.
Speaker 3: Well, I thought the bar was for them, but I didn't want him to drink that much and throw up on set where I get blamed for it. This is the song of the day. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Sight Unseen is the title of today's Song of the Day from Courtney Barnett and Waxahatchie, who guest stars on this tune from Courtney's forthcoming record titled.
Speaker 2: Creature of Habit.
Speaker 5: It'll be the fifth full length studio LP for the Australian singer, songwriter and musician who hails from Sydney. And she's got a scheduled release date for this new record coming out on March the twenty seventh, and you can see her perform live at the Hollywood Palladium on Saturday, August the twenty ninth. It's new music from Courtney Barnett with Katie Crutchfield of Waxa Hatchie Enjoy.
Speaker 3: She also hails from the Isle of Lesbos. Alcatraz No, that's the rock the Island of Lesbos. She's a Lesbian. You think they'll get Mecklenberg Matt.
Speaker 2: Sure so hope so the Snowhooz sure so hope so and at water knock you into tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Top start of the day coming up next.
Speaker 1: Petros Papadakis that money spar This is Petro, Send money on demand.
Speaker 3: Puddle Everybody, what's cracking?
Speaker 2: Welcome back?
Speaker 3: It's petrosen money on Amphi seventy LA Sports, Your Home of the Dodgers, your Home of Sigma Kai Sig of Significance, Joe Davis sometimes David Essay with Dodger talking seven o'clock, talking rules. It's Petros and money, food, of palooza. We've got BJ's to give away today, Vesty sandwiches for the Super Bowl to give away tomorrow, great Greek grill to give away on Thursday. Back to BJ's on Friday.
Speaker 2: We love the food, like the food, like the prices.
Speaker 3: And right now it's time for the top story of the day, the top story of it.
Speaker 2: Well, it is a trade deadline day Thursday, but a flurry of activity today. Yesterday we got word that James Harden was out because perhaps a trade was imminent between trade on my um, the Clippers and the Cavaliers. One former Vanderbilt guard Darius Garland, a top five pick way back. When who has a toe injury, I should say toes injuries, uh, to two toes that have kept them out for a significant portion of the season. The Cavaliers are motivated to make a deep playoff run in order to entice this is d Mitch's town now down of Mitchell, to re sign and stay in Cleveland after they have not been able to get out of the first round despite incredible regular season success.
Speaker 3: I feel incredible because I call what a hundred and west medical.
Speaker 2: Those are the particulars of the potential hardened trade. Reportedly, Harden wants an extension. The Clippers understandably have not been very effective with Paul George. James Harden, and Kawhi Leonard is the center of their team, which is why Paul George is now serving a suspension for Royd's in Philadelphia because they wouldn't give him the max deals. Reportedly wants a two year, eighty million dollar extension and the Clippers have responded with any so now he wants to be moved, reportedly because he has a no trade clause, which is always a great ideat except someding like him. Reportedly, he isn't all that keen On Cleveland has left the team, though he prefers to go to Minnesota, and a meanwhile sent Mike Conley to Chicago. They sent Kevin Herder to Detroit. Detroit sent Jade and Ivy to Chicago because Minnesota is not so interested in James Harden, but Jannis Atta de Guompo and they are clearing salary space to make a run at him. As for the Lakers, there are a lot of mock trades on the internet right now for Lebron James saying a divorce is imminent and they're trying to put Lebron on the Warriors or on the Calves. A forty one year old with a fifty three million dollar contract is not that easy to move. But some of the fake trades that I've seen, like with the Warriors, Treymond Green, Terrence Man, Moses Moody and a couple picks come here, Lebron goes there. They get a third team involved to have apologize. Yes, you wouldn't have to apologize for that, Genie, that sort of move, even though Draymond as a complete a hole, would be celebrated. He's awful though, Yeah, I know it's kind of a one half dozen of the other putso ride Lebron.
Speaker 3: I mean that I don't want to hear him talk good about Lebron when Lebron's gone.
Speaker 2: I want him to be gone. If Lebron was gone and that's what got Draymond out of San Francisco, then maybe he wouldn't talk great about him anymore. That'd be kind of cool. Kawhi Leonards and All Star congratulations to him. But Pee, this is the more important part of the as much as the trade talk is compelling, and we used to get wo Jan to drop woj bombs on the Petros and Money Show when he worked for Yahoo before ESPN ruined everything. They ruined everything for everybody. Yeah, everything, and they ruined All Stars Saturday Night. Since they've taken over the NT, here are who knows, maybe it's yeah, we don't know what it's going to be like though, right, I know it's going to be stupid. Here are your ruffles. All Stars Celebrity Game T and T was pretty stupid, but this can be really bad. Yeah, here is your They just announced and they've always done the celebrity game that SPEN has, Yes they always well, no have they?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they always do this. They have the Celebrity Game Friday Night.
Speaker 2: And TNT gets okay, they get All Star Friday Night. Tn T got the Three point Donk Company.
Speaker 3: And now it all belongs to NBC. So to NBC, to Peacock, to ESPN. I don't know who else all Star Weekend. I think it's is it NBC or is it.
Speaker 2: S it said? Well, I know for a fact the All Star Celebrity Game is going to be called by our favorite play by play guy, Mark Jones.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's this, But he works for NBC and espen right now.
Speaker 2: Well, it says ESPN broadcast this press release, I got you to.
Speaker 3: Keep and they continue to keep All Star Friday night.
Speaker 2: Yes. Uh, it's not going to be at the Intuit Dom. It will be at the Forum at the Kia Forum.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: It is exclusively on ESPN and alone with Mark Jones, Richard Jefferson and your favorite Monica McNutt.
Speaker 3: Okay. Yeah, that's an evil four letter crew. If I've ever heard of a bald headed lady, I don't think mcnut's the bald one.
Speaker 2: There's two bald head scaley wags. Yeah, she is not the bald one. McNutt, I believe is the shorter hair because she is the analyst, the former play I think the other one is the host.
Speaker 3: To be fair, in my world growing up, if a woman had even short hair, she qualified as being a tennis ball head or a bald head scalley wag. Okay, but compared to those other two bald heads, I'd like to chase all those crazy bald.
Speaker 2: Heads out of the town. But that's just me, that's just you. H here are You're now just announced celebrity rosters for the All Star Game. If you were thinking about what am I going to do Friday February thirteenth, Well, yeah, it's what did I possibly have ahead of.
Speaker 3: Me appointment viewing?
Speaker 2: Right, here's what you got. I don't know if we got a tempanee? What do you mean so many names, some.
Speaker 3: Crickets and horns like.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I'm gonna have to explain who a lot of these people are.
Speaker 3: No way, Matt, I'm right on top of it.
Speaker 2: You do have a couple of A listers on on the Yannis team.
Speaker 3: There's no dog there's no Doug Gottlieb to uh to play, No Doug Gottlieb sideline to sideline, baseline to baseline defense.
Speaker 2: So Mookie Betts is coaching up one of the teams, Anthony Anderson is coaching up another team's team. Two great Dodger people. It's got a couple A listers A Mon Ross, Saint Brown, uh, former NBA, which is weird to have an NBA player in the celebrity game, Jeremy Lynn, uh, funny Man Keegan, Michael Key, three horns. Matt All, great, there there's your A listers. You got former uh, you got former w n B A and I think like workout Uh, sort of guru. Jenna Bandy uh is gonna be on there. I think she was a flag football superstar as well. Jenna Bandy, that's what she was. I think Jennifer An that's a thing as a flag football superstar. I'm just trying to make it sound. You know, we have the owner, the owner, Rick Schnall. Sh Rick Schnall is the co president of Private Equity and everybody knows if you want to really talk about the backbone of a community, private equity as the way to go, Clayton Dubliner and Rice. Rick Snall is going to be out there. He is the minority owner of the Atlanta Hawks and a majority owner of the Hornets. However the hell that works. So he owns part of the Hawks and all of the Hornets, I guess so. And he's a private equity guy, so he's going to be out there. Which, hey, man, you see that guy out there. He's worth like three billion dollars. That's cool, Taco, it's that guy is I hope he doesn't hurt his leg. Taco Fall is on that team. Number Taco. Fifty six year old Brazilian soccer Starkfu is going to be on that team. A gentleman by the name of Dylan Coafu. He was on the like the two thousand and four Brazil World Cup team or something. A Chinese superstar of film and TV by the name of Dylan Wang whose vehicle Love Between Fairy and Devil and Hello Saturday, will be on the court for the Mookie Bets team.
Speaker 3: You know you can't. China is a big country. There's a lot of Chinese.
Speaker 2: And listed last in the is like it's the headliner. Listed last is female rapper glow Rilla with her big hit F n F which stands for F word and word free. So Glorilla all right, now, maybe that doesn't move N word free? F word N word free is her big hit?
Speaker 3: Does it mean the sexist for free?
Speaker 2: I think it means hey, you bad word guy. I'm free of you now and I get to be my true self.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're all for female empowerment exactly right.
Speaker 2: The other team, Anthony Anderson will be coaching up.
Speaker 3: He used to be a.
Speaker 2: Fat but now he just has a huge head. Now he's on that ozempic.
Speaker 3: And he's a big dodger guy. I heard he was we govy okay, we go vy nothing is everything. He is going to be coaching up some headliners. Okay, let's have it.
Speaker 2: Jason Williams, White Chocolate, longtime Sacramento kam one of the most exciting players that ever played the game, the.
Speaker 3: White Jason Williams versus the Asian Jeremy Lynn on the other side. That's exactly what I see what they're doing there. You have a You're gonna check White Chocolate.
Speaker 2: They get a mon Ross Saint Brown, great slot receiver. This team gets great slot receiver Keenan Allen. So apparently that's the football patch.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: They too have an owner.
Speaker 3: For lad Mconkie. I think he would have made a lot longer plays out of the catches that Keenan Allen took from him.
Speaker 2: I concur twenty twenty five. They also have an owner owner of the Phoenix Suns embroiled in controversy. Matt Ishiba, the guy from Michigan State Guy. Yes, guy from Michigan State guy is going to be out there. Billionaire mortgage guy. At least I know who he is is going to be out there. And as far as a listers go, although I think you and Kate's might put Taylor Frankie Paul into the A list category from your Secret Lives of Mormon wives. That's the one, thou she's a bachelorett. Yes exactly she is. That's right. And she's the one that's got like a two head and we're going to cover her. Yeah wow, talk about her like that. I mentioned that a forty year old Indian rapper bad Shaw, who exactly wait say it again, bad Shaw, like Shaw, like the Shah, Yeah, like bad Shaw, and he's he's Indian and he's forty. He's a man, and he is on the team. I don't want to. I haven't seen an Indian guy hooping up in a long time, right. They also have a dude by the name of Nicholas van Stebenberger or Van Stephen Bucher. What's then van Steinberg, van Love Island Guy. There you go, Kate, you figured it out. Love Island Guy, Nicholas van Steekinfooker's he's gonna be out there also, out there with that team. If you're not sold and you're like, you know what, I'm gonna need it, I'm not sold, man, I don't need you need a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Anthony Anderson really chopping it up with Mookie bats that has not has not hooked me.
Speaker 2: Uh. They have a Canadian sprinter that won the gold in the two hundred back in twenty twenty. Check or dude, Andre de Grassi.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, his name's de Grassi and he's from Canada.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's on the team. They got another Canadian by the name of Simu Liu who was shang Chi from shang Chi and the legend of the ten Rings. Yeah, and then here you go anchoring like Gloorilla anchors. The other team is a gentleman whose given name is Djon McFarlane, but he goes by the rapper name Mustard. Hey, very famous American Rammy winning record producer, DJ and artist who is older creating Mustard Mustard created Ratchet hip hop. So I if you're into ratchet, he is thirty six years old. He used to be DJ Mustard. I remember DJ Mustard. Of course he is now Mustard. And then the dude perfect guy. Oh in Sham Sharania What yeah, Shams is on that team too. The balloon, the Sharoon balloon is on the Taco Fall Jeremy Lynn team. I'm sorry I overlooked him because we talked about it yesterday. My apologies, So Sham Sharon is on that one.
Speaker 6: Matt, you sold me and I think you sold the listeners. How about we send a listener to the twenty twenty six Ruffles NBA All Star Celebrity Game.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Caller ten, right now, you.
Speaker 7: To go see all these celebrities including Glo Rilla and the Lady from the Back Florett of the Secret Lives of Mormon Wives, Taylor Frankie, Paul, Jenna, Bandy, Taco Fall, all of them, Matt and she and the owner of.
Speaker 6: The Phoenix Suns Batshaw six nine eighty seven, two seventy. Caller ten, right now, let's go kick and Michael Key.
Speaker 2: CAFU.
Speaker 6: Oh, Cody Jones from Dude Purfect is gonna be there.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: That's right, Good luck with that. While you are securing that call, I do want to finish with this in the talk to your DP more basketball related news. Something you projected was going to beat us slap us across the face as soon as football season ends, and here it is yesterday, I warned everybody. Yeah, and understand the only reason why I would publicize this podcast is because I have zero fear that you are going to go listen to it in its entirety that like this clip is going to lead you to actually download and support this podcast and make it more popular, or I shouldn't say more popular and actually make it popular. I'm convinced that by playing this sound by there is a zero point zero percent chance that you would ever check out. As a matter of fact, it would probably deter you if you thought about checking it out. But here's the latest clip. As everybody continues to celebrate Lebron and talk about what a great guy in player he is and how much we're going to miss him, here is the latest clip from somebody that we like the feature here for all the wrong reasons, Rich Paul, I mean, and I heard him say, I mean, that's him talking about the impact Lebron just left Cleveland. There are many people trying to get him back to Cleveland for his final goodbyes because that city appreciates him. And how cool would it be? What a fairy tale ending to win a title in Cleveland again with his son Bronni by his side. Please take him win the title. I don't give it, damn. But here is Rich Paul on understanding the impact that Lebron James has not a basketball player, but it's much more to a city.
Speaker 8: I mean everyone came to Cleveland. Cleveland became like the Hollywood of the Midwest because of Lebron. It really did, and people would fly and you know, and by it being so close to New York, you can get there and get out. But also again just seeing the restaurant owners and the sixth says that they had throughout the years, and then we were just we were just kids there.
Speaker 2: Seeing the restaurant owners on the success that they had because people were coming to see a superstar basketball. That doesn't happen, you know, with any other player. That's not how it worked with Jordan. It's not how it worked with Shack. It's not how it worked with Kobe. It's not how it works with Steph Curry. Okay, that doesn't happen. Yeah, with with Oklahoma City down, that doesn't happen in downtown Minneapolis, with Anthony Edwards. When the when Dwayne Wade and it wasn't Lebron, but it was Dwayne Wade and Shaq, like the heat there in Biscayne Bay, that that was just a sleeper of a town. Nobody gets nobody cared. I think somebody used to explain to Rich Paul that, yeah, when when you have a dominating didn't.
Speaker 3: Even cared that Luca left in Dallas. They didn't care about their superstar dolls, not at all.
Speaker 2: I mean that area of Dallas is alive with pleasure. Uh, thank you Rich. That when Lebron was in Cleveland and they were winning games, people wanted to go to those games to watch a superstar athlete performed. It was the Hollywood of the Midwest. Hollywood of the Midwest because the New York flights were so close. Because Rihanna showed up in her Lebron jacket.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean everyone came to Cleveland. Cleveland became like the Hollywood of the Midwest.
Speaker 3: No, and Matt very quickly before we get to the text, do so on the next segment.
Speaker 2: The secret text does a fine brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy.
Speaker 3: Badshaw in Hindi means king. Yes, you have an Indian listener of twenty years.
Speaker 2: Oh beautiful, thank you. We hope there's more than one rapper named Badshaw. And Mustard is a big deal. Apparently people really love mustard. Right on. Well, they like I said, he's created rocket hip hop. So Ratchet exactly right, Ratchet Mustard on the beat an La guy.
Speaker 3: As the kids say, We'll be right back with some more reaction on the Pettersen Money Show on AMTI seventy LA Sports. It's your home of the Dodgers Dodger Talk tonight at seven o'clock with a very giddy, very popular, publicly celebrated David Veasse. Oh freck guy, this is Petrol some money on demand.
Speaker 2: Going till seven o'clock. David Vesse, you're going to be along with off day Dodger Talk at that point. Tomorrow we'll have Clippers basketball, Clippers versus the Cavaliers reportedly in discussions for a James Harden Darius Garland trade. We'll keep an eye and ear on that for you. And we are still giving away that one hundred dollars gift card to BJ's restaurant in brew House.
Speaker 3: All right, Matt. Before we get to the next hour and the top story of the day, which is local in its nature, and a great interview with Chris O'Leary. We hope the new Chargers DC coordinator. We'll get a couple more reactionary Textoso's in.
Speaker 5: The serial texts fine, brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers.
Speaker 2: We make it easy.
Speaker 3: A couple people correcting and retracting what I do, corrections and retraction. The Mario movie was a hit. The live action one was trash. So there you got you. Yeah, the Mario, the Pixar or whatever it is is people like pe Rich Paul is one hundred percent right, you hose cannot even try to hate your way out of this one. Cleveland was totally the Hollywood of the Midwest, closely followed by Bloomington, Indiana. Distant third a small city named Chicago. It was desolate, while lebron turned Ohio into Mecca.
Speaker 2: Wear it. Yeah my apologies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know, it's not easy to have to apologize, to have to come to a place of contrition.
Speaker 2: Not easy for guys like us. I guess I just shouldn't be so snarky, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because when you have snark, Matt, there's a lot of bark, you know, you have a lot of bottle bark in a snark kind of a mean guy. A great fight. Aquinas Catholic high school. My kids go to Sacred Heart in Rancho Koock, near Pepper's Bar and Grill, also nine and a half miles from the Tropical A. Yeah, oops, Hi, Matt The Tropical A Episode eighty eight of the Concordia Masters In Coaching, we'll talk about what to do when you're handcuffed after the game. We've had a lot of basket We had the big fight with Inglewood last week. This week we had the Tuskegee versus Morehouse fight. And we'll have another update on more basketball discord in the very next segment, this time locally, Matt.
Speaker 2: Not right here in La County, right here in the valley. Do you think tangle, little amateur basketball tangle.
Speaker 3: There'll be a lot of we have sound, a lot of wind in the jaws, This says. Do you think Caitlin Clark joined the Iowa Hawkeyes because of her beak like features?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a great question.
Speaker 3: I believe she's from the state, but maybe, like you know, when you have a dog and somehow the dog starts to resemble the owner, and the owner starts to resemble the.
Speaker 2: Dog, So you think because she is from Iowa went to Iowa she began to take on features of the Iowa, Hawkeye. Yes, is what you're saying, like a dog. Like a dog and its owner.
Speaker 3: I can see that. We did the San Francisco News the other day and they said on the bar they're going to have longer trains, and this guy says, Yo, PI longer trains.
Speaker 9: Nice, We know what you're doing there, pal Uh and Joe Kim Noah on Cleveland, Matt to bolster your point about the Hollywood of the Midwest.
Speaker 2: I never heard anyone say I'm going to Cleveland on vacation. It was like the Hollywood of the Midwest. People from New York, because it's such a short flight would fly in. You can get there like that, get there like that. They're in fact like that.
Speaker 3: Mcminnimon says, Jabron Lambs is stand for the rest of the year. No one's ever moving Jebron Lames. Guys, no, he's not getting traded. Guy makes fifty three dollars and he does not have fidence, and he ruins every place he's ever gone. Everybody's pissed, everybody gets fired, everybody's downgraded. Why would you want that? No one want wants that.
Speaker 2: Well, you could want that because you want your equipment. Guy of twenty five years to be told he's got to quit because Lebron's got to bring his own guys, and your DJR DJ's gotta quita, DJ's gotta quit, and your h your sideline reporter's gotta quit or or or you have to bring in his sideline reporter to be your in studio reporter.
Speaker 3: Mc minniman's gotta come. So your insider's gotta go, or take a back seat like Brez. Exactly right, We'll be back. Sorry Brez, what.
Speaker 2: Did I do well? We're having a great night.
Speaker 3: Top Story of the Day about more basketball discord hitding your Way next and Chris O'Leary decordinator the Chargers stay with us.