Speaker 1: It's the second date update on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Chris says that he knows why he's getting ghosted, but just wants confirmation on this second date update here on Mojo in the morning. If you don't get a call back from somebody that you've gone on a date or two dates or three dates with, and you want to know exactly what's going on, we'll actually call him. We will figure out why and at least try to get you an answer. A lot of times people will do this. You text date to nine five five zero zero, and it never even gets on the air. It's just us being able to say, hey, we talked to him. They said that they're now dating somebody else, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It comes from us being able to try to get a hold of the person that's not calling you. Chris, you say you know why, or think you know why? Why? Why would you think that she's not calling you back.
Speaker 3: We had a little special guest on our date that.
Speaker 1: A special guest who who.
Speaker 4: It was a very uh ex special guest?
Speaker 1: Wait her ex? Your ex? Who's ex?
Speaker 5: My ex?
Speaker 6: And they know where you were?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because she's crazy. She probably still got my location.
Speaker 4: Or she's following me around with a bomb sniffing dog.
Speaker 5: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Where were you, guys? Were you in a public place?
Speaker 5: Yeah? We're out at Applebee's.
Speaker 2: Actually, so you wait, So you're just hanging out having dinner at Applebee's and your ex shows up? Did she just get a table or did she come over to your table?
Speaker 3: She came over to our table?
Speaker 4: Oh well, I mean I diffused it before anything could get out of hand.
Speaker 5: But I think Naya, the girl I was on the day with, I think she just got a little freaked out.
Speaker 4: But I told her it was over, and I mean we even made out afterwards in the car.
Speaker 2: All right, So hold on, Naya is on the phone with us right now? Naya, you're okay with being on the radio with us?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So is is.
Speaker 2: Is the reason that you're not wanting to go on another date or at least calling Chris back?
Speaker 1: Is it because of this act situation?
Speaker 7: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I mean, bro, his ex girlfriend is really really crazy.
Speaker 6: Did she say stuff to you or did she just come up and confront him?
Speaker 7: Oh? Oh yeah, she was like saying all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 8: But really I was looking at Chris.
Speaker 7: He's so in love with her?
Speaker 1: What do you mean you should just see it in his eyes?
Speaker 7: She's crazy too, So I'm like, mats made have it? I mean, something's going on.
Speaker 1: Do you think he still has feelings for his acts?
Speaker 7: Oh? Yeah, for sure, a.
Speaker 1: Woman knows Chris. Is that true?
Speaker 4: No, that's not true at all. I have zero feelings for none at all. I think I was kind of in shocking all that she just popped up like that, but not I don't.
Speaker 1: Have any going for it all.
Speaker 3: What's along?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What is the look that he was giving or the you know, reaction to her that he was giving Naya that made you think that there was something there?
Speaker 7: He couldn't even look me in my eyes like no, no, it was it was weird. It was just like something was going on.
Speaker 8: He wouldn't even look.
Speaker 7: Me, like look towards me. It was like all eyes on Naya, like crazy Naya. And I could then that there was something even more that I'm just honestly, guys, you know what it's It's not a conversation. It's what a woman knows.
Speaker 8: What a woman knows, that woman knows you back to your woman, like, I'm done.
Speaker 5: I don't want to, though.
Speaker 1: I don't want to wait.
Speaker 2: When a person sees another person around their act, you can sometimes tell that there possibly is feelings. Still, this is the worst one of them all though, because you're on a date with them, right. But sometimes you do bump into X's or you do bump into people and you see the reaction too.
Speaker 6: That's what really freaks me out is like, did somebody call and let her know that they saw you there, Chris? Or like if she still has your location, that's weird, weird, and that's on you.
Speaker 2: By the way, So quick quick question, Has anybody ever had this happen to them where they're X showed up on a date or somebody that they were on a date with X showed up on a date eight four to four Mojo Live or text nine five zero zero eight four four six sixty five six five four eight, or you can text call me to nine five five zero zero Naya.
Speaker 1: Why did you guys make out afterwards? Though?
Speaker 2: Why'd you guys at the end of the date by making out?
Speaker 8: You know what I mean? Sometimes you got to leave the man with a little taste of who you are.
Speaker 1: Ever heard that one?
Speaker 6: The whole time?
Speaker 1: The whole time? You know, I'm never calling this man back.
Speaker 8: Was game over?
Speaker 7: That date was not a date with me and him. It was a date with me him and his ex girlfriend for sure. Wow. I let her see that kids too.
Speaker 3: She saw it.
Speaker 1: She was there still.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, homegirl, was.
Speaker 1: You gonna dump? I'm gonna dump that little part right there?
Speaker 2: So, so you were showing off being all over him and kissing on him.
Speaker 1: Have you heard from your X since then?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: I haven't talked to her at all.
Speaker 5: She knows what's up.
Speaker 4: She knows I'm not interested in.
Speaker 7: Her at all.
Speaker 1: After she saw that kiss. You better watch her tires. She's gonna slash them or something. Actually, Nia needs to watch her tires. What's going on?
Speaker 8: Cast? I'm good, I cast, I think Hi.
Speaker 9: I think that it's possible now you could just be reading him being surprised and being embarrassed wrong, because he literally said I.
Speaker 3: Don't like her.
Speaker 1: I like Naya.
Speaker 9: So I'm not saying a woman's intuition. He shouldn't be like you.
Speaker 1: Know, thought about here.
Speaker 8: But I just think she could be reading.
Speaker 7: The situation wrong.
Speaker 9: He was surprised, he didn't want to be and there he didn't want to overreact.
Speaker 8: And seeing disrespectful to her.
Speaker 3: Like it was just a lot going on.
Speaker 9: I would definitely like reconsider.
Speaker 1: You know, Naya, do you think you were reading it wrong?
Speaker 7: I'm so sorry. I absolutely disagree.
Speaker 8: I know when a woman is still in love, and I know when a man is still involved.
Speaker 7: I saw it. It was all there.
Speaker 8: The chemistry was there. I'm not going to be the toy. I'm not going to be the puppet. I'm not going to be the aftermath. I'm not going to be the plan b not happening.
Speaker 1: What was the chemistry between you two when you cast.
Speaker 7: Well, it's always nice to have a little taste of along with honey.
Speaker 2: Security guard to Anthony, one of our misfits on the phone, would you want to say, Anthony, all.
Speaker 3: Right, what's going on?
Speaker 8: Family?
Speaker 3: A minister?
Speaker 1: All what's going on? All right?
Speaker 3: So so listen, I want to come to this man's defense real quick, as a man who has just recently went through the same thing. So I talk about my son a lot on this radio station with you guys, my son Jacob. Shout out to him anyway, his mother, and I'm so glad I'm not voice this guys, And I really don't care who here it is, but she is by far I want to the most jealous people ever. I am in a very happy relationship right now with my girlfriend, and she doesn't like it because of the simple fact that she is of a different rate. Not that I care, not my monkey, not my soul, you know what I mean. But you can see it. A woman may not be happy. She may not let me choose my words, wife. A woman may be mad at the fact that you're happy with someone else. Because of that, she don't do whatever she can to. Hey, pop up each still have your location, see pop up on you and have somebody with you, you know, have somebody with her.
Speaker 2: You're a man, that's that's a professional security guard. How are you still being tracked by your actions unless you want it to happen?
Speaker 3: Because unfortunately we was at a place where we both knew we were going to be. And that was my son's practice of you guys, yeah, oh trust me. I avoid her at all costs, Like I don't talk to her unless I need to, as it pertains to my son, to this man's to this man's defense, if I'm sitting there telling you, like, hey, I'm not with this person. Don't like this person I'm here with you, and then on top of it, you just put your whole tongues down my thoat and made her what, Oh, yeah, it's wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's me and you.
Speaker 3: It's not me and her. I'm telling you. Why don't you believe me?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but this is her first reaction to all of a sudden hanging out with him, and the acts comes into play. I get her, you know, reasoning of why she thinks that this is where Tony, what'd you want to say?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What I think is I think that I'm going to tell Naya that I think she just really read the situation wrong. I think, Bru, I think my man just didn't want to cut up. He didn't want to cut up, and he didn't want to crash out because he wanted to be sensitive to the date, to the people around him have been embarrassed. So he probably was wishing that if I don't cut up, maybe everything will just go away. And he probably didn't want to crash out because, you know, because of the situation.
Speaker 2: Speak uh, Shannon in my language? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Cut up?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 10: I didn't want a while up? He didn't want he want to heighten his level of activity and present a negative energy in front of a large audience that would, in tune, make him look like someone that was crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, now, I understand he probably took it.
Speaker 5: She probably took it as her, as him being sensitive to his ex girlfriend, and it may have looked like he probably had feelings for He just didn't want to crash ouse put him in a bad face.
Speaker 10: I understand now, you know, all from the standpoint of if I'm on a first date with somebody and I have no idea if this is gonna go anywhere, and then all of a sudden, my first interaction with you, I'm also interacting with your crazy eggs.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna just say, there's like a weird vibe saying it's it's too much.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's just one apple Bee's in their town, you know, maybe he just maybe they just liked the apple Bes always made. Chris, would you and your exept that Applebee's all the time on dates?
Speaker 1: I mean, of course there's a problem.
Speaker 2: You don't bring the same there are dates to the same place.
Speaker 1: That's a bad move on your part. I don't know what apple hold on, Christina. Last call, what's up? Christina?
Speaker 9: Hey, so I think it's the red flag when he called his act crazy because what did he do that made her.
Speaker 1: Quote unquote Yeah, what do they always say?
Speaker 2: Right behind every crazy woman, there's a guy that made him crazy.
Speaker 1: And I'm.
Speaker 4: She's not doing that just to do it like there's a reason for y'all got that crazy inside of y'all are, and you don't try to put that on us.
Speaker 1: We just water to see I'm going crazy with Chrystal wind noise. I can see it. I can see your roots all right. Second date updates.
Speaker 5: Over the Roses, I'll five Lives to Tell your Mom, phone scams, and Shannon's Dirty.
Speaker 1: On the thirty, This is bo Jo in the Morning.