Speaker 1: Flors Morning, lady, gentlemen, and welcome to video Message number twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Listen Beaverville. Come on, man, I woke up yesterday morning with us free advice to start later. Please, I could never know what the day with US Florida. Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key.
Speaker 3: Demograhy, super duper.
Speaker 2: That's nice. Light a goo, nito gay. Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 4: It is the fourteenth day of October twenty twenty five. Good morning, everybody. Welcome to the Power Trip Morning Show. How are you It's Tuesday. My name is Chrisucky. If you get the Tuesday Times, we're going to do a best to wake up. Be that audible caffeine for you. Johnny Bones coming in, Marty get Lara are coming in. No no, no Cory today, but Saucy and Zacho and myself and I believe max O coming in.
Speaker 2: So here we go.
Speaker 4: Let's see what happens today.
Speaker 5: Shaw.
Speaker 4: Well, here's Tommy Drake comedy about Halloween on the fourteenth of October.
Speaker 2: Come on in. I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 3: Everything isn't cooler now? Some things were more fun. When I was little, Halloween used to be more fun. Halloween sad. Now kids trigger treat in the middle of the afternoon. They only go to the houses of people that they already know. Ooh, that's spooky. When I was little, we had to face fear and earn our candy. My parents would drive me somewhere in the middle of the night, drop me off alone, make me trick or treat my way.
Speaker 2: Back to the house.
Speaker 3: I didn't know where I was and I couldn't see out of my mask.
Speaker 2: I say, trick or treat? Do you know which way I live?
Speaker 3: But always put me in the same homemade costume and all black costume with no reflectors.
Speaker 2: And I want to be in Ninja again. Tommy.
Speaker 3: Remember Ninja's are quiet and they walk in the middle of the street. If you're lucky enough to make it home, what you have to.
Speaker 2: Do back then? Don't borrow your candy out on the floor, sprint it out.
Speaker 3: If anything was unwrapped or tampered with, you had to eat that right away because they could go back.
Speaker 2: You can't keep your eyes off back a long.
Speaker 6: Watching the fairs side is weed and feetus on your side. You hear the distance under this in.
Speaker 2: Your stray to take it too. Yes, that's right.
Speaker 4: There's only one winner taken to the top. It's a brand new era of the fan this morning, good minuting, and everybody. Welcome, Welcome, welcome, start here we are here, we are, ladies and gentlemen, here we are. It was only a matter your eyes are on the prize.
Speaker 2: Hey man, your eyes are on the prize, buddy. Yeah, NEI think of that is on the roof. Did you write this for the wild I did not write it, and.
Speaker 4: It was for the twins Matty Kirkwald actually, oh yeah, it was for when they had the.
Speaker 2: I don't know, the mascots racing around the bases.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, which three of those mascots now actually are on the squad. They actually played for the team.
Speaker 2: The hat he's on the roof. Okay, that sounds sexual, that sounds spicy.
Speaker 4: Is it a hot ten roof? I said ten?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were thinking the other thing, though, No, but I my.
Speaker 4: Lips almost made that word. Yeah, you know, it's not like my fault. No.
Speaker 2: But but isn't it okay to say tee? Sure? Yeah? I sure hope So I mean you just did Yeah, but it's before six o'clock.
Speaker 4: I don't think that just like dissolves all the rules.
Speaker 2: But didn't Zach once say or you like could say the F word. I don't, Yeah you can.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing, buddy, boy, I'm not gonna wander around thinking, well Zach said it was okay, that's not how I'm going to operate, nose.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, it's just it's more standards and practices at iHeart.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and listen, here's the thing, ladies and gentlemen, I for one love, iHeart radio.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna question. Am I gonna try? Why would you so?
Speaker 4: I mean, and no offense to you, saus if you were to say, hey, listen, hawk, here's the thing. It's completely cool that you steal the money. I'm not gonna believe you. You know what I mean, Like, I'm not gonna do I I uh yeah, I'm gonna look for more. Uh, I don't know. Uh backup than just well, sus it was okay, I mean yeah, it's back like people are look in the eye light you. So you gotta watch yourself every step of the way. If you have the beezer, the beezer is not a liar, is.
Speaker 2: He No, I haven't seen the Beezer in a while. I don't know what the Beezer is.
Speaker 4: The Beezer's nickname start off as the beaver.
Speaker 2: Be honest, I have no idea. He was a guy when I moved into an apartment complex down at the U, like got twenty years ago. I remember that longer than that, twenty five years ago.
Speaker 4: Never got better.
Speaker 2: He lived there, and the first time I ever met him, they just called him the Beezer. But his name is I think it's yeah, his name is John King. I didn't know his first name until like two years of living there because everyone just called him the Beezer is the beer. Yeah, he's he's great. I think the people still call him the Beer, Oh for sure. I think everybody who knows him, like, is he head of a major corporation? Well, he used to work trimming jobs like crazy, I don't. I don't think he does that. I think he works. I don't know what he does. I haven't heard from the Beezer in a while.
Speaker 4: Interesting, So yeah, so you admit it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't heard from in a while.
Speaker 4: H that's too bad. I feel like we should put out a search party for the Beezer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should. I think he'd be easy to find. Say, his name is John King. Yeah, do you find him? I bet there's more than one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's got to be more than one. My brother's hockey coach. Yeah, his name, his name is John Camp.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But we used to have back Remember caller I d back in the day. Yeah, sure, why would say it? Said King John? It would yeah, caller from King John? Yeah, cool, k h.
Speaker 1: Actually he's now the now but he he's the All Hockey hair team guy. Oh yeah, oh yeah, that correct.
Speaker 2: I've called that guy the Beezer really, yeah, because it's the same name as the Beezer. Yeah, but does he understand why you call him that? No, I've never met him, but when we brought it up on the era, I've been like, yeah, that's the Beezer's name. Classic. Yeah, Classic, Classic is correct, that's the Beezer's name.
Speaker 4: Remember yesterday when you told us about your friend's neighbor who liked U doubleheaders?
Speaker 2: No, I said, I said, Pat's brother is excited for the thing. Zach's promoting hockey bit. He's coming into town for it. What's Pat's brother's name? Phil? The agony. Fieldy, it's actually Phil, but I felt that's doctor Phil's dame. Yeah, yeah, right, how about feel the agony? Yeah, he's excited for it. Hey, do you guys like.
Speaker 4: Being marched down to the office right after the show?
Speaker 2: Is that good for your I thought it was it. I'm not kidding you. I thought it was it. I thought, I don't know what I thought. Fun, isn't it. No, the door was closed.
Speaker 1: When he'd talked to you guys, so when the or in the when I was in the studio, still you guys were out just outside the studio.
Speaker 2: He had already talked to you guys about going down.
Speaker 1: But the only thing I heard was when I opened the door where he's like, Zach, why'd you come down?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And I heard yeah. I thought, yeah, I thought it was over? Well it is? I mean, and no, it is. I was thought it was over sooner? Oh yeah, yeah, like Oklahoma well played in Milwaukee the Sooners.
Speaker 4: Do you think?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's a good question, Sacho. Where you look that up? No, that's Pig Suy, that's Arkansas.
Speaker 4: What about Hong Kong Fu?
Speaker 2: Didn't we talk about the guy that voiced that? Sure?
Speaker 7: We did.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The nickname Sooners comes from the Oklahoma land rushes where people illegal people who illegally entered the territory earlier were called sooners, where they jumped the gun and claimed land before the.
Speaker 4: Like like like uh, Tom Cruise in that one movie topic John Dangerously.
Speaker 2: John Dangerously, Yeah, that's it. What the hell was John Dangers?
Speaker 4: You ever seen the movie Johnny Dangerously? Right, I'm sorry, I got upset it and I don't know why you're not mad at all. Okay, he's an emotional guy. I am an emotional guy. I don't like it when Tom Cruise takes gets his land taken away.
Speaker 2: Tom Cruise isn't in that movie.
Speaker 4: Johnny Dangerously is the guy from who played Batman Michael Keaton, and he he goes, you fucking sneaky bas You guys don't know that movie.
Speaker 2: No, honestly you don't. Did you see the effort? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure, I said the F A R G I N G.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, well it's before six. We'll put that to that.
Speaker 4: Apparently, he says, I can say anything I want.
Speaker 2: It's Joe Episcopal, yes, Jan Michael Keaton, Danny DeVito, Peter Boyle, Yes, yeah, that's about it. Of people I know, I've never seen it.
Speaker 4: Well, it's it's it's pretty funny, pretty funny. He's got a guy who cusses a lot, but instead of saying the words yeah, he murders the English language. It's really funny. His name is Roman Maroney Roman morony ne for it's really funny. I liked it as a kid. I haven't seen it since I was a grown up. But you know, things don't make me laugh anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, Oh, write that down. That's a good lyric. Yeah. I used to laugh when I was good, used to smile as a kid.
Speaker 4: How about this? Try this? You're dying? You tell me that you're dying as I choked the s out of you.
Speaker 2: Jesus, what's going on with you?
Speaker 4: I'm trying to talk in circles?
Speaker 2: Oh got it. I think it's over. We got bony today, right yeah. I thought he'd be here by now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he'd like to be here right now. Yeah, but he got marched down to the office.
Speaker 2: It happens.
Speaker 4: Rest in peace, Corey ko he died, No, I hope he's asleep right now.
Speaker 2: So yesterday.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you always think dying when I say rest well.
Speaker 2: Rest in peace I think means they passed away.
Speaker 4: Well to some people. But that's not where I'm from.
Speaker 2: Where are you from?
Speaker 4: I'm from a place where when you tell somebody to rest in peace, you hope they have a good night night.
Speaker 2: Oh, good nap time. Peaceful slumber.
Speaker 4: That's right, a peaceful slumber.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I did not know that. Do you have to let a linger? Do you have to? Do you have to?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 2: A week from Thursday, I don't know if I'll make it. A bunch of us are going to be in Las Vegas. Oh yeah, are you sure? Yeah? I think do I have to? Yeah, it'll be great.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think Bonus is joining us because his Phillies are no longer in the playoffs. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know why people aren't aren't joining us. It's a fun time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think Tommy realized that he doesn't have much self control. He didn't want to get out there and then realize this was cool and then not go back for the thing he held.
Speaker 4: Is self control needed.
Speaker 2: With him? Yes, okay, a touch of it would help. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean he was just out there like last week, but he had his beautiful wife out there with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to kind of this is not my beautiful wife seat belt type thing where it sounds like that worked. Yeah, I don't think that worked.
Speaker 4: This is not my beautiful wife. This is not my beautiful house.
Speaker 2: Great song, great song. Do you know what song? Whatever?
Speaker 4: Your name is? No interesting?
Speaker 2: Talking heads? Yes, I'm familiar with the talking heads. Yeah. Didn't that guy come out once and say that who that's for him? That lyrics don't matter mindset? Oh yeah he went back yet? You sure did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they marched him down to his closet.
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 4: So you get back in there, sir, Yeah they did. You go yep, you know what I love? Boy, No, I'm serious.
Speaker 2: This is what I like.
Speaker 4: I like finding former twins and then rooting for their team.
Speaker 2: So JORGEE. Polanco, right, yeah, don't call him that they're up to. Oh man, poor Brewers lost last night too. It's Garlar. It's Garlar's birthday today.
Speaker 4: Oh oh wow, this is a big day. I'm so sorry I didn't remember. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Will you explained to him that I forgot that it was birthday Garlar?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I don't have it on any of my calendars, Johnny Bones, are you supposed to take today off?
Speaker 2: It's Garlar's birthday?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, he's what How did we get How do we get from Milwaukee lost? Well, lives in Milwaukee. Okay, yeah we don't. We all know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're saying Milwaukee lost the game. Yeah, but today is Garlar's birthday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, guys, everybody, we should sing Happy birthday to Garlar?
Speaker 2: Can we get Happy Birthday? Garlard trending this morning? Remember when that mattered? What things like trending? It kind of still does. Yeah, But like we first started playing the question, remember when anything mattered? I was waiting for that. Yeah, you're here on the right day, I guess. So you're the right day for the break. I think. I said, we're all going to get one.
Speaker 8: The On the trending piece, I saw an interesting thing that provided a lot of discussion between me and various Internet partners yesterday that the average time on social media across the population has been declining since about twenty twenty two. That people are spending less time on social media is now more people are joining it. So if you take like sort of the overall numbers that have but in general, people who are on social media spending less time trending down to twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: But the interesting part about.
Speaker 8: It is that if you go by age category, yeah, it's still trending slow light up for the oldest of Americans, but the youngest Americans it is trended down significantly. That the younger you are, the more used, the more used you are, that's not the more customed you are to social media, and the less engaged you are in social media, And it goes a decade or kind of decade by decade by decade, the younger you are, the more it has been trending down. This is twenty twenty two. And the thought process is that's a bad sign for social media.
Speaker 2: That we are getting that.
Speaker 8: Similar to say like bulletin boards in two thousand and five or forum, you know, online forums in two thousand and five or two thousand and six, that people are kind of growing accustomed to that and the level of content is no longer really very good, especially now with AI and entering the field, and people are paying less attention to social media than ever before, which is not what I think the popular perception is. So we were we were interested in that because you would, but people seem to be trending towards this more in depth content, which works out pretty well for Twins dayly.
Speaker 4: I mean for all of us, let's just be honest.
Speaker 2: That's for our deep dive for one of my social media here in the morning.
Speaker 4: Those of us on the part of morning show are doing in six months. I think it's gonna be awesome, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to see it. That makes none of us. I might have to work for you bonusful. You can hire me as a and the geek consultant.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 2: When's Marlar's birthday? Oh that was a week ago today we talked about it. It's Criesel's birthday. Marlar and Criesols shared the same birthday. How do you let things like that go by without telling me? You're the worst friend. I think I brought it up on the air. I don't listen. I think you're the same reaction. Did I say some of a bitch real loud? No, I think you were. You couldn't believe you forgot about it.
Speaker 4: I almost poop myself. I just screamed, son of a bitch so loud.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was so shocked. Well, that's sad. Hey, thanks to my amazing friends at gutter Helmet and gutter Helmet MN dot com. Gutter Helmet MN dot com never clean your gutters again. I like to clean your gutter. Hey. Yeah, is this like a pro music that you're purposely playing or you just have a tab open?
Speaker 4: Wellyn, I've been getting into old school porn there, like like from the seventies.
Speaker 2: Who's your favorite porn?
Speaker 1: You old lady from the seventies that you wanted the Saints to bring in sicca?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I'm Sika a reason to wake up in the morning, the Beezer, That's my reason to wake up.
Speaker 2: I'm not a race. I want to chime in and what's happening with your favorite fan program?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Can I thank God right now? Can I China?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Uh? Make make your voice heard? Yes on the branch Shawn Bryant text line that what's the number? Let us know that you have to say by texting? Your message is six four that's six four six eighty six. Somebody, Hi, standard message and natter rates apply Campan.
Speaker 2: Hi, Who the hell are you? You worked here? I don't think I've ever met you. You work here? You're my boss? Have we ever spoken?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: And you're and you're my boss? Oh cool?
Speaker 9: Oh oh, praise iHeart? Okay, cool, great, okay, great, now okay cool. Hold on, Happy birthday, Garlar.
Speaker 2: That's what they wanted you to say. I have no idea. Our new boss wanted you to say, Happy birthday, Garla. Yea, his night. His name is m Knights Shyamalan. Uh yeah, did you see the movie he might be directed. They're making a movie about the Magic Eight, so he has a media How could I have seen it? It's in the mean story because I because I figure that's where you got figure? Yeah, what did you think you've got the name? Because it's on the front page. What is he fingering? What's he fingering? That's the name of the new game sp fingering. It's Carlin's birthday. One job at the time he gets back Corazy to get back what did you guys do? Play a new game? Right? Three times in an hour, they said, to get back to what we used to do. It was a what's he what's he fingering? Major?
Speaker 3: Whoa?
Speaker 4: It's about identifying people by the way, you're not wondering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to wear that jacket.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the final jeopardy round of what what's he fingering? Is called wash those hands?
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, that just smelling contest at the Oh.
Speaker 4: Can you identify?
Speaker 2: Everybody just guesses hawks, sister, I.
Speaker 4: Can name that person with one finger.
Speaker 2: Oh, name that person Hawk. You're right again, damn it.
Speaker 4: Come on, everybody knows. Gross that's missus Manchin. Oh my fifth grade teacher. Oh gross, did you stop it? She's here everybody?
Speaker 5: Oh, oh my god, I haven't seen her in thirty years. Wheeler, back out of here. Oh my god, you're melting down. Wheeler about how.
Speaker 1: Old is she?
Speaker 2: She's got being radies?
Speaker 3: I bet.
Speaker 2: Right, you got that right.
Speaker 10: Well, it's Carla's birthday, so plus she's a contestant on what hey, no, it's over.
Speaker 2: It's over. Everybody survived the survivor bit except for Tommy.
Speaker 4: And well Tommy and Carly didn't.
Speaker 2: Other than everybody was fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I picked a green bay like your mouse did.
Speaker 2: So nobody cares. But my strategy now this year is I'm just taking the biggest favor of course, there's so many fewer games, right, and are thirteen point favorites. I'm taking them. I don't care that.
Speaker 1: It's like not the right move, and you know it's the lazy pick. I don't care who are they playing the Raiders? Who are That's what I'm saying. That's a rivalry game. I would say the hell away from that game.
Speaker 2: Am I right? Yes? I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't pick a rivalry game when I don't have to Wait a minute, Are you doing this because it's Garlar's birthday?
Speaker 2: Yes, there's only other there's one other one I would pick. Some of them are too close to call. But yeah, I haven't even looked at the gate.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 4: I did make my picks already.
Speaker 2: You picked a head again. I picked all the way through. I don't want to forget. It worked last time, injuries? It worked last time?
Speaker 4: Didn't it?
Speaker 2: Did I get paid last time? Yeah? Who did you pick?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: I don't know who I picked it.
Speaker 2: I took the stupid Packers at ten and a half point favorites against the awful Browns and they lost.
Speaker 4: Me too, Johnny, Is that who you picked?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 8: Let's what knock me up? But then you went back to him. I went back to exactly yea. I want to have a discussion. They didn't look great for most of that game. I want to have a discussion with Zach for a second. You guys will give you that, Zach. Yes, I'm gonna say something preposterous. I can't believe I'm saying to you. Ready, Okay, I hope Denny Hamlin wins the championship.
Speaker 2: Wow, I know, is that weird? Why didn't you see him crying? Yeah, dude, I know it.
Speaker 4: Like, oh my god, this guy has been I'm sorry, but a douchebag and and mean and done the weird things, and people hate him, but he really really really wants to win this championship.
Speaker 2: I mean it matters so much to him, right, Yeah, He's everything.
Speaker 4: I was like, Oh man, okay, I guess the ice melted a little bit.
Speaker 1: I take him every time in our anytime we bet on, we should bet on Talladega this week.
Speaker 4: God, I love that song.
Speaker 2: Let's do that. Okay, it's still right now. Well, we gotta I mean, we got a'll do it, Tommy, you'll do it. No, you guys got balls, do it?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: Ask the who'd be in? I'm asking open Ai. It says here, Well it's his birthday. Oh and Chatt shut down for the day.
Speaker 4: Well, giving up it, giving it up to Garlar for his birthday. It's his birthday. He gets what he wants.
Speaker 2: It probably is no you know what I mean? What's his gal's name, gel Are Gall. God, it's like the Lord of the rings in this Oh my god, somebody stepped on a duck. That one was real dangerous. Charlie real, real, real, Yeah, Charlie Conway.
Speaker 4: Oh, I thought you were talking about the chocolate factory.
Speaker 7: Kid.
Speaker 2: I wonder how.
Speaker 4: Okay I want to vote on NASCAR?
Speaker 2: You mean, bet whatever, But I think we can get more than I literally.
Speaker 8: Don't know anybody put anybody driving, So I'm going to have.
Speaker 2: To pull up the list. What is it?
Speaker 1: Tacho uh? Talladega this weekend? That's one another one of those anybody can win races like we do with Daytona. Yeah, it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: There will be.
Speaker 4: I will go with three craw I'd have a better time trying to guess how many crashes there are have been hawk. I've not been to Talladega, and I can't believe because I've been to Daytona like seven times. I've never been to Talladega. Where is Honestly, where's talent? It's really Yeah, the middle of nowhere, and it's the biggest party in the whole wide world and people love going there, and people don't even like racing go there because it's such a big party.
Speaker 1: Talladega Boulevard Cup Series or Cup Series Championship.
Speaker 4: Well, it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just looking at no. No, it's okay, No, I get it.
Speaker 4: I get it. It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a Cup series. You're like, oh, so you're looking at the champion of championship is the plate.
Speaker 2: It's not about the whole champion. That's just about one rice, right yeah.
Speaker 1: Or the Talladega Boulevard. It's basically one long road that's parallel with the backstretch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like you get a wow pretty much. You get a plot of land.
Speaker 1: Very you know, just to park your RV or truck or whatever, and it's just nothing but partying. There's no quiet hours, there's people, people make their own mud wrestling pits.
Speaker 2: There's it's a mess and it's great.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well that's the kind of thing where like you get yourself a fifth wheel camper and you park it there knowing you might not ever take it back home. Wow, Because at the end of the week you might as well light that sung bitch on fire because it's covered.
Speaker 2: In feast God, your dad's dream.
Speaker 4: My dad doesn't dream about covering people's fifth dreams, doesn't do He deems dreams about Hillary Clinton. Oh in a neglige.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the second story of what he.
Speaker 4: That's right, and he says, I'm going to need a few more hands, my god.
Speaker 2: Oh see later, dad.
Speaker 4: He sounds like, man, listen to jazzy music. I was trying to tell you, guys, I'm in the old school porn. Now, can I tell you why it doesn't make sense to you? I tell you, Okay, yes, Now that's a tease about d And that's one of my reasons I love It's day.
Speaker 2: I look like Daniel Boone downstairs, and I mean, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Wonder.
Speaker 2: Vegas baby. That's right.
Speaker 1: The Power Trip Morning Show is headed back to Sin City October twenty third of the twenty sixth, and this time it's Vegas, Your wifely, how you want to stay, where you want? Parre you with us at times, watch bar live, broadcast you football at parties, your trip, your rules, But always with the Power Trip, caffe dot com slash Vegas Book.
Speaker 2: My ticket yesterday. Baby, That's what I said. But he said, what are you going to be there either Thursday to Monday. We slapping some chests.
Speaker 8: Johnny bes Bongs is coming in you know, hotel room U Maybe we have not actually booked one. We're gonna look at the plane, hollyw I love planning, Hellid. Yeah, yeah, I can always been good to is it plane? Yeah, it's a great centralized location.
Speaker 2: It's Saturday night Live.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Still Pia's music.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 4: I think one of these days I'm just gonna hang around and load a bunch of music in. Yeah, because there's a bunch of stuff out there that I like that that is on the iHeart Radio site of music. We're allowed to play.
Speaker 2: We're almost to where we could play Christmas music. Yeah, we sure can, because it's I know. I told you, I tell you.
Speaker 4: I completely scrapped my entire Christmas speech.
Speaker 2: Oh really did?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I decided I'm gonna start all over again. I felt like I was forcing it.
Speaker 2: We're seventeen days from that, and that's the truth. That give me tricky Yeah, yeah, something like that, something that's expected.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, though, Hawk November one is a Saturday will you do it on Halloween or the third, which is a Monday.
Speaker 2: I'll do it on Monday. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I gotta let Halloween breathe. Yeah, you know what I mean. I'm not kidding you. Plus, I like to worry about things for an hire weekend. I on the way to work today, I listened to uh getting It on the Christmas song by Nat King Cole. I love that song. Yeah, that is a good yeah, but it needs to be snowing out. We need some snow.
Speaker 4: Well, go to Montana.
Speaker 2: It's going to rain here in like five minutes.
Speaker 4: I do of mine, not a bit.
Speaker 2: I like rain. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hm, what was I gonna tell you guys?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, old school porn?
Speaker 7: Ok?
Speaker 2: Yes, well why are you in the old school porn?
Speaker 4: Seriously? This is a true statement. And you guys tell me if I'm wrong, Okay, and please do me a favor. Whoever the persons he keeps sending me emails about porn addiction. It's cool, I admit it, but I like it, so it might be cool what I'll get. You wouldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: Somebody like willing to help you kind of which is nice of them?
Speaker 4: Or are they're trying to get me to film something.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, goodness, I thought we're you. Zach asked to film something once they were close.
Speaker 4: If I were a lady, i'd definitely have an OnlyFans page. Yeah, I would, because I mean that's free money. Yeah, these guys are just terrible.
Speaker 2: It's free money.
Speaker 4: I mean a guy could have three dollars to his name, he'd spend two dollars and seventy five cents to see a v I mean, yeah, I mean it's easy money.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean you spent fifty bucks once to see a lady act like a dog for the last time.
Speaker 2: My dad doesn't like poop porn, and I got that for Zach. That no, but he wanted it. You spent, but you spent the fifty bucks. Yeah, but I'm rich. Congratulations. Oh oh you're Chris.
Speaker 4: Hey do you want to hear my thing about porn?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, hich who it's not even been twenty four hours. Yeahead, have no other way to get employment. I don't even think Tom Ornardo had hired me at this point. Yeah, thank you would the Crisp and Green that's great, brilliant line, great spot by.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can I work there together. Yeah, you'll be crisp and he can be agreed. You're so we do us out of the back.
Speaker 4: The seventies and eighties even and even I guess nineties ladies who did dirty movies, filthy films, pornos. Thank you, you hadded a it's pornios. You made it like exotic.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 4: They were just rack ladies. I mean they were super hot, but none of them had surgeries. I mean like like they didn't. None of them looked like they were carrying around water balloons.
Speaker 2: You're looking for the natural look.
Speaker 4: Amen, brother, women, some of them are a bit too natural, you know, I mean, like, okay, listen, but you're into that not okay, you're right, Yeah you got me there. But I'm starting to like it if you haven't tried it.
Speaker 2: Right what older old ladies? No old school okay, but yeah that too. Now that you say that, like, how can I have a choice? Yeah, that's what I can tell them. Yeah, so what I am am old enough to like it? Well, you're both nice looking gentlemen. I don't think you have to worry.
Speaker 4: God, I wish you quit it on me.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 4: Just trust me you'll be like, Wow, that could be my neighbor lady, and that does a whole another set of things. First, Am I right?
Speaker 2: John? Sure?
Speaker 4: Sure? Okay?
Speaker 2: Sports?
Speaker 3: Right time now for Front Page Sports presented by Holiday Station Stars.
Speaker 1: Thank you to Holiday Go get red Bull at Holiday Start your engines with Red Bull from Holiday by two. Get one free on eight point four once red Bull mix and match your favorite flavors, sugar.
Speaker 2: Free, Classic and special editions. Pick your winning lineup.
Speaker 1: Get three for the price of two for a limited time only at Holiday World Start.
Speaker 2: Hold on PJ just.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, he wanted to weigh in on the old school pure and things. Yeah, he likes it, prefer a different reason.
Speaker 2: You're big upfront?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Well, I mean I thought that. I mean PJ was assumed.
Speaker 2: Did you call him and ask him his way?
Speaker 4: And he's got a line like the end of the studio.
Speaker 2: I think you'd say a few more things than that he did, but.
Speaker 4: I cut it up because I needed him to get to the point.
Speaker 2: Well, that's nice of you.
Speaker 4: I never know when I'm gonna get a walk to the other end of the building, so I don't need to waste time.
Speaker 2: Time. It's not the other end of the building you gotta worry about. It's the hotel room.
Speaker 4: That is what she said, all of you.
Speaker 2: I think they found themselves.
Speaker 4: Wow, got that right, PJ. I found myself in a hotel room.
Speaker 2: Let's start with this, boy, let's start with this.
Speaker 4: At least I went on top of the hotel this time.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you found themselves. You're waiting for Vegas.
Speaker 4: That's more of a parking garage anyway.
Speaker 2: I don't know where Corey keeps, but where's the match game memesake that this works?
Speaker 1: That's not even close work after a one in five start, please stop. The Titans fired coach Brian Callahan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, I was in Nashville right before the season started, and I have a good friend who lives down there, and he was predicting that was going to happen during training camp.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well they're like, so I think they would be fired during camp.
Speaker 1: He got fired yesterday and there I forgot who tweeted it, but they had like eight things he's done that are egregious in game. Yeah, but I mean he coached two seasons. Yeah, how many games did he win in those two seasons?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was five?
Speaker 2: Right, Zach, Oh, yes, four four is correct. He was four and nineteen as a head coach. Yeah.
Speaker 4: They it felt like, from what my friend was telling me, like they were setting him up like he was going to be the fall guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were gonna.
Speaker 4: Accumulation as much talent as they possibly could, young talent, and then.
Speaker 2: Fire the good and then find somebody who could work with a quarterback.
Speaker 4: Right, and somebody named Mike Rabel.
Speaker 2: Well, Rabel was already the head coach of the four and two Patriots.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh, they thought he'd wait, No if they fire Rabel, Yeah, I don't know what you're speaking of.
Speaker 4: So that's because I'm going doing the old end a round what.
Speaker 2: He saw that on the seventies point of Yeah, the seventies part. Won't quit send him messages, but big up front, it's bad. But even though like they lose games and weird ways. The only game they won cost everybody in uh the survivor bit, they aren't the worst team in football. And again the New York Jets, they are going to fire that head coach after once. They They won't.
Speaker 4: They shouldn't.
Speaker 2: I think they will, Okay, they won't.
Speaker 4: They won't fire him after one season? How about money?
Speaker 1: How about a season and a half? You give me to five games into next season?
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 4: Hold on, I'm gonna have a talk with Johnny Bones. Would you please let me talk to johnnys logical? Let me talk to Johnny Bones, Yes, sir, John, Yeah. Do you think seventies porn? No?
Speaker 2: Want to talk?
Speaker 4: I already decided I'm gonna make the bet.
Speaker 2: I want to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Do you remember watching it in the seventies, Johnny Bone?
Speaker 2: Uh, let's see, what was it? Spice chillel?
Speaker 11: When was that?
Speaker 2: That was eighties? That was in the eighties.
Speaker 8: I was cable, there's cable. Yeah, yeah, I think I think that was probably there were some occasional other ones on cable TV because it wasn't that really lover or something?
Speaker 4: Or in the eighties the car one upstairs downstairs?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have been. Early eighties was probably my first experience with video porn.
Speaker 4: Great point three hundred dollars a season in five games?
Speaker 2: Has he over under?
Speaker 4: That's what anything? If he lasts a season in six games, I win.
Speaker 2: For three hundred dollars two seasons. No one, you're not buying in bulk here.
Speaker 4: Listen, there's a real good chance neither of us work here by that.
Speaker 2: Well, that would be terrible.
Speaker 4: My point is that that won't count. We can make it a billion dollars.
Speaker 2: No, it'll count. We'll be here.
Speaker 4: Okay, good, I'm not giving you two years and if I'm fifty, because you you know you ain't got testies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got testes a season in five games, one hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, mark it down. Sweet for Aaron Glenn, right, and he coached the switch team the chance.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: Did you guys know the difference between a proano pup and a corn dog?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the bat pancake batter versus how much? How much corn meal is corn meal versus fly? Can we just talk about it?
Speaker 4: We did in the Abbot's office. I prefer the pancake batter, so I prefer then.
Speaker 1: Yet, well, they have them at the Excel Energy or Grand Casino arena. Now that how about that last night sacle they score, Well, we can get did you spaghetti last night?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: What's the name of that restaurant you talked about yesterday? I bet Bonus has been Russo's.
Speaker 4: Bonususo's the Italians.
Speaker 2: It's east of the river. He don't make too much.
Speaker 4: You didn't believe how many emails I got from angry people saying that I was wrong about my facts about things. I'm like, I'm reading a book.
Speaker 2: I don't know bonus. I have an idea that I want to talk to you about. Okay, you can be included. I doubt you'll want to go, but I think I can get bonus.
Speaker 8: If this is like leaving Las Vegas to go someplace and see, like the river or something.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I'm not going to see that. I've done that. I hated that as a kid. No hat you. We were a National Park family. I hated every second of it. My dad loves it. I love my dad for it. But I can't do a Disney World. We never did. He would never take you. So you know what I might do. Louis first birthday is December thirtieth. I know we can't use it, but just as a power move, I'm going to buy him a power wheel. So my dad has to watch me give a power wheel to my son because I never got one. I didn't get two things in my gifted life going to Disneyland or World or a power wheel.
Speaker 1: So Louise getting a power wheel. My wife's like, what he's won. I'm like, no, it's a power move.
Speaker 4: It's time your dad learned a lesson.
Speaker 2: I must Spider, he's the best father, but those two things.
Speaker 4: Ye, man, it's time he figured it out.
Speaker 2: You're going to teach him a lesson. I can't teach him anymore lessons. He was teaching lessons last night.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, my god, watching the seventies.
Speaker 2: I taught that old dog one new trick, keeping it in the fifth department. That's right, that was Rosie was there. He filmed it.
Speaker 4: He didn't.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take a break now what stop? We know that game is?
Speaker 8: What is he not?
Speaker 2: Guys? He's dead?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: When was the last trick I'll ever treat teach him that? Okay, here's the deal. We're gonna break. I'm gonna straighten up when you come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the wild almost kicked away a three to zero lead.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do something weird for you guys later today too.
Speaker 2: Maybe weirder than what's happening now. Sure cool and.
Speaker 4: Uh A moment with a poem at a bookstore, and you guys got to tell me if you do not see how incredible it is that this happened to me when we come back, tell you about it, because it was. It was one of those moments where you're like, maybe somebody is looking down because that was just too amazing that that just happened.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had those moments?
Speaker 4: Yes, you're like, okay, that that's like, I'm the Truman Show right now, one of those moments. I'll tell you why when we come back. Part Tree Moore Show, Van Ginkle maybe not, but almost everybody else, including maybe JJ McCarthy so much talk about regarding your vikings and more parts of Morris On the fan.
Speaker 1: It's McCartney Madness all week long on kf A and JJ. We have your shot at tickets to see Sir Paul McCartney this Friday, us Banks Stadium to enter. Send us a talk back using the iHeart Radio app and tell us your top three favorite Paul McCartney songs from the Beatles to Wings to his solo work. We want to hear what your favorite hits are when it will be chosen all week long. Get the full details now at KFA dot com. Key word contests. This definitely is PA's music, is it. Yes, yeah, this is uh And then this is just stuff he loaded in off his own personal laptop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from the from seventies movies. Yes, I think just plays regular music and then cuts it out of the podcast.
Speaker 4: But this is this is it's called PA pod.
Speaker 2: No, I know, but Nordal just plays regular music.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: I'm a rule follower, dude, Yeah, and I think that I do not follow the rule a dude.
Speaker 2: You love the rules.
Speaker 4: He loves playing roles, that's true to and I like eating him as well. A lot of nice warm rolls. What I'm saying, like Texas Roadhouse.
Speaker 2: Croissans. Do you like roles play? I was that bonus the weird story though.
Speaker 8: I was a little stony bologne at the grocery store the other day and bought some Texas Roadhouse butter. Totally did not need it, but it was a great decision. They sell what yeah, oh, they sell it like yeah, in like a tub what'd you call it?
Speaker 2: Sorry, but I have to take the butter baring weird man, real weird man. But it's great.
Speaker 8: Even a cook with the just putting it in the panda. It's like a little you know, put it with the eggs, put it in the pan before the eggs.
Speaker 2: It was, yeah, that sounds great. Oh yeah, we were talking the other day about we can't talk about that, hmm.
Speaker 4: True pie pies. Oh, because you guys are big pot pie folks up here.
Speaker 2: So I don't remember the last time I had one, but phenomenal though.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing though, when I was a kiddo, the only time, and I think even to this moment, the only time I've ever had a pot pie, it was from my friends at Stofers. I mean, oh sure, And so this is way before there were anything called microwaves. I'm old your hands and you had two choices. I can't eat it till next Tuesday because it's so hot or there's a little bit of a frozen inside.
Speaker 2: There was no in between. Yeah right, because that thing is you said, it took a month for that thing to cool down. No matter what, you had to give it one of those you take a bite, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just had to decide if you were going to give up the roof of your mouth for your lips.
Speaker 2: Yeah right. Tell me, does anyone make like like there's got to be a place that that's all they make like Gormet.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that's all. But there's a place called Our Social in downtown Rogers.
Speaker 2: What did I say? Something wrong?
Speaker 8: Me like that?
Speaker 4: I'm like, what curse word? Did I just accidentally say?
Speaker 2: Is it a great place to meet pirates? It is pirate? Hookers are social anyway. They make a pot pie. Oh, I bet it's something that's delicious. There's a.
Speaker 8: New pot pie place in minnes Minneapolis opening two Kangaroos or something.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I don't know, have this wrong? It's just pot peiees, I think, so do me just search? I don't know. I just so sure that's not a new rapper coming. What about to chads? This is apprentice?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What about little Yacht? Is you taking a walk to the ladies?
Speaker 4: Is the lady Wrapper? And she's got a song called two Pouches.
Speaker 2: I put the the bats signal out for pies for the holidays, because I like, Tom, you're now gonna buy pie? Would like? Everybody says the place to get pies is Vikings and Goodest Goddess. Yeah what I do?
Speaker 1: No got Vikings and Goddesses. Yeah, that place everybody says they have the best pie. I thought you were gonna make something.
Speaker 8: I thought I thought when you put out that I'd.
Speaker 2: Buy It's Vikings and Goodnesses. Yeah, that place. Everybody says they have elite pie.
Speaker 4: For sure, that's not what it's called.
Speaker 1: Yeah, E S s ees what's that word? Goddess gooddest goodiest goods?
Speaker 2: Is he right? They'll only open on Thursdays? How do you say the Fridays and Saturdays? There's only one between the G and the D.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, you can only find one place that has pies.
Speaker 2: No, that's where everybody online set is the best place to get pie. How do you think we spelled good?
Speaker 7: G O O D?
Speaker 2: Okay? All right, good bikings and good.
Speaker 4: This entire morning has been a dream. By the way, Hey, I got another Oh, by the way, and I'll get that pump thing later.
Speaker 2: I know, do you guys?
Speaker 4: I don't know how often you guys do this, but you guys don't travel as much as I do. Well, I guess Bony used to in Maxa's. But anyway, you get my point. Sure, I woke up this morning, but I was in that I just hit the the THET the button right, so I was asleep but awake at the same time. I was in that in between, and I had no idea where I was at right, and I was too lazy by definition to actually wake myself all the way up, and I didn't quite want to because knew I had like seven minutes before I had to get up, and I thought I might still be in England, really and I started trying to remember what equipment I needed in order to get on the air and how I was going to get there. And I remember, distinctly, this is like the first time this part's ever happened to me. I remember distinctly the moment I realized I was in my own place. That doesn't happen very often.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 4: You know, there was a moment I was like, oh, that's right, that right there, that's a post Chester Bennington. I'm in my place. But there was a long period when it felt long where I thought for sure I was still in England.
Speaker 2: Interesting, I do that a lot.
Speaker 4: I got to the point for a while during football season last year where I had to write a note and place it beside my bed, re mind myself.
Speaker 2: Where I was. That has half that's a good drugs man.
Speaker 4: I wish it were.
Speaker 2: It's just this must be a real deep sleep, all right.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, man, When I sleep, I'm good at sleeping. Man, once I get there, I'm gone.
Speaker 2: I mean the exact opposite. I can fall asleep on a dime.
Speaker 8: I could fall asleep in the middle of the target center game seven of a Timberwolves game, but I but I can't stay asleep to save my life. I can fall asleep easily, but I cannot stay asleep.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got too much light or too much noise in your spot?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Much something?
Speaker 8: Don't you do the pot I do? It helps me fall asleep. I can't stay asleep on it. Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 2: I feel like I sleep better when i'm when I'm not smoking. When smoke while you're sleeping. So it just keeps.
Speaker 4: He's got a point there. You're really leaving that part out.
Speaker 2: I didn't consider that far. I'm not doing it no man.
Speaker 4: Anyway, we're supposed to be doing what really matters.
Speaker 2: Oh how about we're watching it on TV bonus, you can explain this better. How about the eight two yeah something, double six, double play, bounced off the fence, the bounce off the guy's glove and then he caught it. Okay.
Speaker 4: So so that's why it wasn't a home run because he gost off his glove hit the yellow line. Tell people what game we're talking about, The Brewers Dodgers game.
Speaker 2: It was bases loaded. It looked like the Dodgers are going to blow it open, and somebody hit one deep to deep center field that bounce off the guy's glove. He threw it to the cutoff man, the cut off man, he caught it. The center fielder caught it, then he threw it to the cutoff man. The cutoff man threw it at home and they got the guy out at the plate. Yeah, but wasn't the bit though that he didn't tag up run back. It was an eight six to two, is the thing. And and the way it worked was, bases were loaded the center field to catch sure. Yeah, bases were base. Yeah, bases were loaded. One out. The center fielder.
Speaker 8: Hits the ball with his glove but doesn't catch it, but then catches it on the way down before it hits the ground. Okay, so the Dodgers thought it was a caught ball. So all the guys who had been spraying off the bait straying off the base, came back to their base. But in between when he hit it with his glove and when he caught it, it went off the outfield wall.
Speaker 2: Well that makes it a live ball. It's not a cot ball.
Speaker 8: Okay, So now you've got everybody's safe, provided they take the next base. Because because it's a force play, right, it's a hit with the bases loaded, everybody's got to move up a base. Nobody moved up a base. They thought it was caught straight up. They didn't recognize that they hit the wall, so they threw it to the cutoff man. They threw it home. The guy at third base recognized what was going on. He was sprinting home to try and beat the throw, just missed it. The guy at second base had no idea, and so the catcher bit walked all the way to third base and just touched third base before the guy from second god.
Speaker 2: Got there and got it. So that was that was why it was a double play.
Speaker 8: They got the out at home and they got it at third base because of the second The guy at second base just didn't understand that the ball had not been caught originally got it was an unbelievable play. Even the center fielder looked like, what the hell just happened? Yeah, they do have the camera on the centerfielder and he's like, what did happen? I don't think he understood that. I don't he understood they hit the wall in between.
Speaker 2: So he was like, I caught it? Why are we? Why is? Why are we calling people out at various bases?
Speaker 1: So props to the official, the officials, the umpires who called it, like, yeah, correctly.
Speaker 8: Right, And they must have they must have been real clear on what it was right away, because you have to be like, you have to make any immediate call on that because someways the runners don't know that.
Speaker 2: They're supposed to keep going.
Speaker 8: So well.
Speaker 2: Lost though, yeah, especially the way that game ended.
Speaker 4: Kidding, who brings us out? What really matters? By the way, anybody.
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 4: The Canadian Pacific Holiday Train is preparing to make its way across the Midwest this December, with the schedule for his visit to Minnesota now released.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, buddy.
Speaker 4: The Festive Train is going to arrive in Minnesota on Friday, December twelfth, stopping first in La Crescent before making its way along the Mississippi River to the Twin Cities that weekend. I heard it. It will depart the state on December seventeenth, with the final stop in Elbow Lake in west central Minnesota as it heads to North Dakota.
Speaker 2: So look it up.
Speaker 4: Get the kiddos ready, give them some magic because they're inundated by non magic things.
Speaker 2: If you know what I mean. Well, we're going to your spot, Hoard'm not talking to you. Well I have kiddos now, so it works. We're going to your spot Bentleyville up in d Lewis. H dude. Yeah, it's so take him up there yet.
Speaker 4: It's so awesome leave now?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well yeah, so the only reservation we can get a peer b is during the week because it's already boked. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's super popular.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be fun. The Pacific Bank bid Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're the best Pacific Holiday train twenty twenty five. Look it up. Red Wing, Hastings, Cottage Grove, Saint Paul, Golden Valley. Uh, come on, it's the best. It's coming to a place near you. That's sweet, including abidab but one NOA on December twelfth. Oh yeah, it's cool. If you haven't seen it, and you don't know what I'm talking about, just yourself.
Speaker 2: So looking at I think too, they go. I don't even know how they do it. There must be nine of them. Yeah, they go to every city. It's the craziest. Is its outside decorated? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, what's it called again? Christmas Trade? No, it's okay, No, he's googled that.
Speaker 4: All I want front for my birthday.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Yeah, so check that out for all you out there who are in bad need.
Speaker 4: Of some Christmas love. There you go, check it out. It's coming to a town new you, and it's really really festive.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah right, that looks sweet.
Speaker 4: It's pretty sweet in it. God, dude, you are so lucky you get to experience all those Christmas as.
Speaker 2: I can't wait, so jealous, thank you? Yeah, I can't wait. And I love that he's leveraging it to stick it to his dad, my old grudges. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We uh, we got a bunch of stuff played that he's almost gonna be one, which is going to make it ye are.
Speaker 2: You kidding me? That's crazy, dude, Just when you think he's almost ten months old already, I know, I.
Speaker 4: Know, And just when you think, wow, dude, that was the greatest Christmas of my life. There's no way it's ever going.
Speaker 2: To be better than that. I can't wait. Wait till next weep. Yeah, and then it gradually, you know, but yeah, yeah, but I can't wait. I got my thing is I think we got about six to seven years of it, right, Oh no, you got way more next yeah, yeah, yeah, because just means something for a while. Yeah. And then and there's a I mean the you know who bit? Yeah, yeah, well because somebody told me when I was in first grade.
Speaker 8: Yeah, then I told that he was like three, but your dad was sick and you asked me, Yeah, he was busy with you.
Speaker 1: You Oh, Pa morrisey. Right, are you headed to the Vikings Eagles game this Sunday? We'll come and find our street team will be in the applause outside of the US Bank Stadium.
Speaker 2: You can ask us.
Speaker 1: You can intro for your shot at Papa Murphy's game day meal deals for a year. Check out KFE dot comic the keyword Calendar for all the details.
Speaker 2: POGs. You're gonna go on Sunday? Uh yeah, yeah, absolutely, Yeah, I can't wait. It's gonna be fun. It's gonna be fine.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be fine. You ask me fun, we again me fun playing a gig and I believe it's called Chatfield on my Rochester.
Speaker 2: What time will that be?
Speaker 4: Saturday night? Sometime? And then uh so, Abby and I are going to the Gopher game on Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go for game eight and a half point?
Speaker 4: No kidding?
Speaker 11: Good good Nebraska? Yeah yeah, yep, but we seem to do well versus Nebraska. Yeah, should be interesting, Yeah, it should be.
Speaker 2: In Patrick Mahomes junr. Yeah. God, that guy that get's obsessed with. Patrick Mahomes acts just like it. You have you never seen this been? He does this bit.
Speaker 8: He literally had to model his entire personality after being Patrick Mahomes and then acts like it's a pure coincidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like Greta van Fleet or whatever. He's like, we've never heard of led Zeppelin, even though there are led Zeppelin ripoff. Oh sweet, No, Kuiper's got his first big board out. Oh hell yeah, we're back. What for the NFL round? Well, I know what it is.
Speaker 7: Okay, who's the Oregon quarterback? Is his number one player? Titans don't need another quarterback?
Speaker 2: How about that? In any other year, your team would be the laughing stock of the NFL. But the Jets are part of it, thank god. Yeah, what really matters? All right, let's do this bony. Last night, the Mariners boat raced the Blue Jays ten to three to take a two to oh series lead. Jorge Polanco has three home runs in the playoffs. Game three is a game winning walkoff hit. How about that in the clinching game of the Alds. Game three is tomorrow in Seattle.
Speaker 8: At seven o eight, yesterday's game looked like it was gonna go Seattle's way right away. They score three runs right in the top of the first Blue Jays I answered with two more in the bottom of the first. Then they end up tying it, and then in the fifth inning, Jorge Polanco comes in and hits a three run home run to put them up six to three, and from there on, Marias just did not stop. So that means they've taken the two first games in Toronto for this series. So and now they get to go back to Seattle. So yeah, they're in a good position right now. What really matters, hogs Daddy, is this a good baseball town? By the way, it's a great soccer town. It's a great football towns had a great baseball town too.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: It's hard to tell them the postseason.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, because in the postseason a lot of places are really good baseball towns. I mean, we were a great baseball town in the postseason. We're not a great baseball town right now. But I will tell you the if you watched stayed up and watch Friday night's game, go into fifteen innings, we played Daddy forty five thousand or whatever, people fitting into that stadium just going nuts for fifteen innings and absolutely exhausted. Yeah, it seemed like a great baseball It's out for sure. Yeah, that sounded like but that is that's just postlyson. I doubt you were listening, but we're talking. We played yester time. We talked about I mean, there's the magic of baseball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in moments like that, when the home team does something incredible and moves on to the next round, there's just there's nothing better. So it just sounds so cool.
Speaker 8: I was talking with this over the weekend after staying up and watching that game. I must have tried to go to bed half a dozen times. Inside I can't leave, I can't let I can't not watch this. Horiy Plonko is just a steady, steady he is. He was a steady, steady player. He was the kind of guy who you know, played through injuries. He you know, he was the MVP, one of the one of the team MVPs one year. But he was just a super steady player. One of the things that is beautiful about baseball.
Speaker 4: Is that.
Speaker 2: The exact same thing, in the exact same uh.
Speaker 8: The exact same action, the exact same situation, but at a different point in time. One means nothing and one means everything, and that is that is life. You can do the exact same thing. If Harrie Bolanca comes up with the bases load with you know, runners on the bases loaded and one out in April and they're down four zero and hasn't at bat like he did, that's that's that's fine, it's fine whatever, you know. But when you have to do that, you have and you know he hasn't at bat like he did where he he works account he gets it done and he gets a single to right field.
Speaker 2: That's great. Maybe maybe the games are a little bit closer, but.
Speaker 3: To do that in.
Speaker 8: In the NLDS in the bottom of the fifteenth inning, after neither team has scored and left a dozen people on base throughout those extra innings. To do that, you prepare for those big moments by those small moments. It's the exact same moment, but there's nothing like it that's exactly the same.
Speaker 4: And that is.
Speaker 8: And that is why you love Horapoloc because he is the steady guy who paid attention to those moments when they didn't count big. And now he finds himself in the exact same moment where it does count big and it means everything, and he approaches it the same way. He does the same thing, and this time it means the difference between going home and going to the ALCS.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 2: It was fantastic, and that's that is what I like about it. Yeah, that's that is it.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Yeah, well, I mean from a Twins standpoint, you can say he was the beginning of the fire sale. Yeah, when when they cut the payroll of twenty twenty three, he was the guy they traded.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was over.
Speaker 4: I guess I can like baseball even if I'm mad at the Twins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, I mean it was I mean the pole adds on the Twins, they don't own baseball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well said, we need the Brewers to come back though. That's a fun team.
Speaker 8: Speaking of which, that was another that was an example of sort of the opposite. Like this is bases loaded too out, You've got a two to two count and Bryce Terrain gets what pitch is my favorite? A pitch twelve inches in off the plate? Yeah, breaking ball twelve thirteen to fourteen inches in off the plate, and you know, rather than sort of turn and maybe get hit by the pitch, he gets a little surprised. Black gets out of the way and now it's a full count and then he chases ball four, which would have tied the game. That is got to be nine inches above the strike zone on a fastball. It was a heartbreaking way for the The Brewers had all the momentum after Blake Snell just dominated the freight innings. They make their run in the ninth and come up, you know, just a pitch short.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 8: It was and that's that's it, Like one one pitch means everything, and that means that that's the beauty of baseball.
Speaker 2: There's something about that game that little moments can mean so much.
Speaker 4: Got that right.
Speaker 2: Early matters is this thank you.
Speaker 4: It turns out Americans most of them finish their candy before Halloween even gets there. A study on behalf of CBA CVS Pharmacy shows the average American gobbles up there Halloween candy stash twice. We're seeing their first trick or traders. We are, That's what it says.
Speaker 2: Twice.
Speaker 4: In fact, one in four of the two thousand people surveyed admitted they've had to restock three times or more. Apping fifty said they had to rush out to buy candy at the last minute. Now I've had to do that last Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then you end up being like the Smarties family. Yeah, you don't want to be that smartest Yeah, but you don't want to be that guy you can't be noticed the smartiest family, or.
Speaker 4: You end up being the guy who has to hide behind the door and turn off.
Speaker 2: The lights and yeah, yeah, we've done that.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah. I at one time was leaving and I because I didn't want to, I didn't have any candidate hangout to hand out. This is a long time ago. And I was leaving and a bunch of trick or treaters caught me in the act and I had to give them my spare change I had. There, you go, kids go crazy, that's the best.
Speaker 2: Did you give them an old don't spend it all in one place? Nickels? There you go. Nice of you to do that.
Speaker 4: Well, you know I didn't have anything else.
Speaker 2: That's very kind. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you ever give them like a rise CD, I'll come trick or treating at your house? You rise CD hand?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Correct? Why would you give that?
Speaker 4: We couldn't afford to make CDs tapes, tapes, they were tapes. Hey, Marnsie, look at all marns over there.
Speaker 2: I'm mars Hi. I don't know, man.
Speaker 4: I think if I'm gonna do this, tell you guys this story about this poem I have to do. When when Johnny Bones is here, Chris, I think he'll care. I mean, the thirsty might fall asleep, but I think it's so important anyway. It's Patrick Morning Show. We got to us. We got Vikings news featuring our head coach and our young quarterback and so much more. Let's come out of break for this, Patrick Moore