Speaker 1: All right, now, Billy Cunningham, the Great America, Welcome to father a rainy Tuesday afternoon at the Tri State, getting ready for Thanksgiving and so much more. But until then, of course, what happened at the Privy the Privy Bar continues to percolate throughout the Tri State. That is an Elm Street on the more or less the north end of Elm Street, OTR. And it was a lead story last night on All the News, which is seven people have been shot, seven this month so far, a few days remain at the Privy Bar. And Scott Sloan had on Michael, a developer from OTR, about three weeks ago. I had Michael on about two weeks ago. He's back again because he lives Breeze and invest in OTR. He's a big time developer with apartments and condos, et cetera. And Michael, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, describe what happened the other night when three more people got shot outside the Privy Bar, which is across the tree from your home and from your businesses.
Speaker 2: Tell the American people what happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I've been coordinating with one of the detectives. We have video of everything. It appears that around one in the morning, three black mails lead Privy. They walk north one block to their black Dodge Charger that has parked directly across the street from kind of where I live, and they drive one block north on Elm Street. They do a U turn of mcmickon, come back the wrong way down Elm Street, speeding, and then they do a drive by shooting pretty much directly in front of Privy, and.
Speaker 1: They hit three people. And I guess the three. And I've been on Elm Street many times. It goes from it goes north on Elm Street. In other words, you go one direction on and so this car had the wherewithal to stop, turn around and come back the wrong way to do a drive by in front of the Privy bar.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's normal people drive northbound, but people that are doing drive by shootings outside Privy they drive southbound. Yeah, I mean, it's this is so so far gone at this point, Bill, I've been on I've been on every major news channel in the last twenty four hours. I'm actually just leaving a meeting right now. Our whole entire neighborhood is meeting we just met with. I mean, besides the I guess the so it's all the highest UPCPD officers we just met with actually had to leave the meeting early to come to this call.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 3: I just have so many questions for them. You know. Actually, just past Friday, I met with you know, I don't want to name them individually out of respect for them and give them opportunity to do their job. But one of the highest leading city officials that assured us that a plan was in place to close Privy. But I told him, you know, I feel like Notre damis. I told him in the meeting. I told him in the meeting, you know, Friday morning, I said, hey, like, somebody's going to die. Even one day is too much. And Saturday night, three more people got shot twenty four hours later. It is so far gone at this point that there is really no solution with Privy. This isn't Hey they have to hire private detail, and hey, we have to train staff not to overserve people. It's there's one solution, and it's just the city has to close Privy.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: The idea of a civil nuisance is available, which is the court system can determine to be a civil nuisance and shut it down by court order, or the city can start the process of getting rid of the liquor license. Are those the two areas that you're investigating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's the city official told us that there's multiple avenues for them to shut this location down, and the revocation of their liquor license was one of them that they discussed. You know, for me, I guess my question is is how is Privy not already labeled a public news you know what I'm saying, like, what what do they have to do? You know, after seven people shot in twenty one days, is that not enough? You know, we're not talking people loitering outside. We're talking this is a full blown safety issue for our community. Yeah, it's it's it's this is the most insane thing I've been a part of since I've been over the Rhine. It's so far out of control. And but yeah, I mean you should see this. I actually I think I sent it to you.
Speaker 1: I have any once, but I'm looking at it.
Speaker 3: It's insane. Like it's one thing to hear the story, but it's another thing to see these guys walk to their car, drive north down to do a U turn, drive the wrong way down the street, you know, and then you know, just do a drive by. So we're we're all in fear, honestly. I mean, I'm doing a lot of these interviews anonymously or as anonymously as I can. I want to continue to apply pressure on the city. But I'll be honest. I I I'm fearful of the owner. You know, I can't share too many details, but you know, the meeting with the city official and made a he was insinuating that the owner of Privy is under investigation for other crime as well, some of which is violent crime. And I just I'm just confused why we are letting people like this, you know, own and operate liquor license businesses in our city. You know, a liquor license should be a privilege, right it is.
Speaker 1: And I watched an interview briefly, it might have been Channel nine. A reporter had the owner of Privy in the doorway a brief conversation. I think he said, look, I'm not responsible for this. This didn't happen inside Privy because we have guards out in front. We frisk people that come in. Our guards have weapons on them. Our guards have kevlar our guards look like ninja turtles standing out in front. We make sure it doesn't happen. He said, what happens outside is not my business. So how would you respond to that's the.
Speaker 3: Whole that's the whole problem. So he thinks that it he guards twenty square square feet in front of his bar, So that's his only responsibility, and that is insane. Okay, if you're going to attract if your if your bar is a beacon of light for thugs all over the city. Okay, these these thugs don't teleport to your front door, right, they park all over our block. And then when we got the call, I will send you. Uh what my house outside my house looks like on Thursday night. Thursday night, I called the police three times. There was a full blown block party outside my house. Everybody's drinking, smoking, they're twerking, making tiktoks.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: It's insane. But yeah, that's that's the whole point exactly. He thinks that if he be yeah, he thinks to be guards this front door, that's that's his only responsibility. But that is that's not the case. If you're going to attract them to the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, look, let's stay on the TikTok party. So this happens in many urban areas. I look at Chicago and social there were hundreds of kids showing up at the Loop. I think eight were shot, one was killed. Police officers were wounded, stores were looted in downtown Chicago using social media and so so if there's a group of young folks who want to get together and truque and smoke and use drugs and get drunk on social media, say let's meet up in front of the Privy, We'll shut down Elm Street for a while and let's get it on.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's really what's happening is that before they come down to Privy, so I say they're going to get there at one thirty, which is this is a late crowd. Okay, I've noticed that they come very late. So what they'll do is they all have to kuie a bottles and they all out their blunts rolled and they come down and before they go into Privy for the next twenty to thirty minutes, they just open their car doors, turn on their stereos Blair music, and then they just party on the sidewalk, then they go into Privy, and then after they leave Privy, they party on the sidewalk again with their bottles and their blunts that are in their car. I'll send you I'll send you foot you can put this out, yeah, every night and then yeah, that loitering is what is escalating, you know. And I'll send you footage from this past Thursday, so you can kind of show the public what it looks like Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday on the sidewalk within blocks of Privy. But it's it's it's completely completely insane, completely out of control, and it's completely unsafe for anyone to live. My bedroom is ten feet from this and and uh, you know, drive by Like if one of my neighbors, one of my innocent neighbors, gets killed, that's going to be devastatingly embarrassed for the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: But the police have got to know.
Speaker 1: When you're patrol ot, you've got to know exactly what's going on.
Speaker 2: Why don't they stop it?
Speaker 3: That's the whole point, you know. So I'm looking at some of these notes I have from this meeting we just had with the police and My question is is, hey, why is this place not already declared a nuisance?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Why why are we even having this conversation at this point? And then b you know, I don't know. It's it's like, well, you got to see they've got a h they've got a press release or not a press release, Privy put out a on the twenty ninth, they have a blackout party. Oh yeah, I mean it's if they are able now, they're able to operate.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, now we're going to have a party the twenty ninth. Yeah, we're gonna what was that Saturday? We're gonna Now we're gonna let the hair. Now we're gonna party right down the twenty ninth. It's a blackout.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll send you. I'll send you this flyer as well. I don't I don't know if anybody from the city of Cincinnati is listening. The person that I met with this past Friday, this is an elected official that is extremely high in the city of Cincinnati. I will bet them one thousand dollars that if they let them have this blackout party on the twenty ninth, I will bet them a thousand dollars if someone gets shot I'll shake their hand and I'll bet them. It's like, I'm not know. Tradamis like, we know it's going to happen, and I just it's for the life of me. With intelligent people operating the city, with police forces and judges and attorneys that work for the city, how is this still even an option.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk for a second about the attitude of individuals, the freedom with which they operate. That in this climate where the city allegedly is really cracking down on this stuff, that they feel they're entitled to come out of the Privy Bar smoked up and drunk. I would imagine something happened inside the Privy They wanted to send a message. God knows what that is. They walk to their car, go up Elm Street the right way, turn around. They're so privileged they can drive the wrong way on Elm Street and let go a couple dozen shots and shoot the Privy outside. They feel entitled, and no one's been arrested yet for this. Three people are wounded. They made their way to University Hospital. Fortunately none of them are dead. They must have intended something happened at the Privy Bar inside, maybe with the ninja warriors out in front. They wanted to send a message who we are, they feel and on video they feel as if I can do what I want to do because nothing's gonna happen to me.
Speaker 2: And that attitude is disgusting. Is that what's going on.
Speaker 1: Nothing's gonna Nobody can attack me, no one can arrest me.
Speaker 2: I'm a warrior. I'm a warrior. Nobody can is gonna I'll do what I want to do.
Speaker 4: Is that the.
Speaker 3: Attitude, Yeah, Privy caters to the most dangerous crowd in the city. Okay, Like when you're in over there Iron and you walk past a homeless person, that person is not who I fear right the privy they are. They're young, they're urban, they have money to buy weapons. They they're short tempered. Like Privy is the perfect storm for violence, and that is what we're seeing here. But yeah, the privilege to think if you just share it words, you go out to your car, do a U turn, drive the wrong way down the street, and do a drive by shooting. I mean, that's full blown insane behavior. And but I mean, I don't know. I woke up after I saw the news, after I met with the city official the day before and I just kind of like smiled. I was just not because I was happy, but I was just like I literally just told them, I told them yesterday morning that this was going to happen again, and and you know the next day there's another mass shooting. And then like we're still having the conversation as if like they still need to do more. It sounds like it sounds like their ownership hired an attorney, Will Willie. It sounds like they hired a guy in town that he's a liquor license guy, and they're going to fight this and and it's it's a total mess.
Speaker 1: If it's a liquor license file, it will take months for that to be pulled. And then if it's a civil nuisance, if you have the right judge in common Police Court, and god knows we don't have too many right judges yet, they could walk in this afternoon with a t r O to shut it down, and the judge this afternoon could shut it down. Now they know who the judges are in Hamilton County, and they're not going to shut it down. Not not not that that's my judges.
Speaker 3: That's my whole question, not to not to butt in, but My whole question is Cheryl Long was kind of suggesting that, Uh, somebody in city Council needs to propose a legislation so that they can have this legislation on the books to step in and and temporarily close a location that is a nuisance to the neighborhood. I'm just in here thinking, how is this not already? How does this not already exist?
Speaker 2: What is If this isn't a nuisance? What is a nuisance? What else do they have to do?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What's the next thing?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I know that they could go into court. If you had to judge Ruleman, if you had to judge Needle and you present this on an emergency basis at tro it would be shut down at three o'clock today, and that's it. Then you get into the court system, it may take months. Then you got the preliminary in junction, then you got the permanent junction. And if you go through legislation or go through the liquor license if they started four months ago, yes, but you can't start now. We get the blackout party happening on Saturday, and you better have the National Guard called out. What's it like sleeping in your home at one thirty two o'clock. What's it like? Do you sleep behind bricks? How do you sleep?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean it's uncomfortable. I mean, and again, I've been down here fifteen years, okay, and I've been sleeping in this bedroom for fifteen years, and this is the most untape I've ever felt. Right Like, I always was aware of where I lived, Okay, I'm aware that I live in a generationally you know, violent or crime. But one neighbor, one neighbor privy has changed blocks of over the rhine forever, you know. And that's why this is embarrassing. Like I homostly feel bad with the city official I met with the other day. It's embarrassing for them. This one location continues to embarrass them every single weekend, you know. And I don't know the legal stuff that has to take place behind closed doors, but you know, I woke up and I honestly felt bad for them the following morning because, like man, again, this location embarrasses them every single weekend. But the problem for me, and the problem for all our neighbors, and the problem for everybody that has money invests in this neighborhood is this one location continues to fuel the story that over the Rhine is unsafe and that you know you can't go down there. You can't buy homes down there, you can't put apartments down there, and it's one location is you know, jeopardizing millions and millions of my dollars that I haven't play in the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: All right, we gotta run, Michael, and uh, I feel for you. I think something's going to happen at some point, but there'll be another mass shooting, There'll be mass mayhem. The three people that did this can't be located. The police do the best they can, the judges don't do their job, the city doesn't do its job, civilly, and away we go, Michael. Let's keep the lines of communication open and maybe on the twenty ninth, during the blockout, you might find yourself in vers Sales, Indiana somewhere. Get the hell out of Dodge if they don't shut it down. Michael, we got to run, but thank you, thank you for coming out on this.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Please, yeah, I'll send I'll see you that video of what it looks like on the sidewalks. And then the other question is is you don't want to meet me there on the twenty ninth for the blackout.
Speaker 1: WILLI no, Michael, thank you very much. No, no, I'm not I'm not coming. No, no, thank you, thank you, No, I'll anybody, thank you.
Speaker 2: For thinking well. Well.
Speaker 1: Cincinnati meets Chicago. Bill Cunningham seven hundred WW by Billy Cunningham, the Great American, and may you and yours have a glorious Thanksgiving coming up. But the reality of what's happening in Cincinnati is now visited upon us, all of us, by the failure of city officials to maintain law and order. The first order of government is to protect innocent citizens, would you agree?
Speaker 2: Number one?
Speaker 1: Even more important than fixing the potholes or cleaning up the streets after a bad snow, which city government doesn't do that anyway. But what's happening with the Privy is typical of what's happening in many parts of urban America, not just Cincinnati. Were about five or ten years behind Chicago or Charlotte, or New York or Los Angeles. But I'm not so shure we're five to ten years behind. We might be there right now. And the problem is the police department has been castraighted. The chief of Police has been fired and regular law and order is not being maintained. And whether I can have on Jeff Birding or John Barrett, or Brittany Ruby or everyone to put on, they all sing out of the same book, and that is that this is kind of different and new in Cincinnati. It's not the way it's been until about four or five years ago. And it should not be political. Would you agree that Democrats. I've had Democrats on with me all the time over the last forty three years, and the Democrats felt the same about law and order as Republicans, until this suave of Marxism and progressivism has washed the shores on top of the Democratic Party that controls politics in every major American city outside in Miami, Florida. Take Miami, Florida out of the mix. The top fifteen cities in America all controlled by left wing radical Democrats who believe in restorative justice, do not believe in law and order, do not believe in tough sentencing, does don't believe in regular sentencing, and do not believe the police should be fully funded. And Cincinnati has been known now for years coppers need at least two hundred more, especially younger men and women that want to grapple and run down streets and things of the character. Be active, and they're and they're policing. There's a message sent to CPD that I'm okay, You're okay. Don't get involved in something, don't chase someone down an alley, and don't get a pick up a handful of warrants at the start of a shift and go find some of these knuckleheads. That doesn't happen anymore. Get in your car, wait for a nine to one one call and then respond to it. And do not be aggressive. Do not go hands on with anybody. God knows. Don't pull somebody over for speeding or reckless operation something like that, because you may find out you have to arrest that person and may not get out of the car. It's going to be hands on. Don't want to do that. So we fire the police chief. We fire the police The police and fire chief are both gone. Two assistant chiefs is gone. So we pay millions of dollars in settlements, and then the city continues on as if it's no problem whatsoever. What happened to Patrick Herringer several months back, because AE and Mordecai Black is instructive indicative of what law enforcement is like in Cincinnati. It's hard to get arrested. And if you are arrested and get in front of one of the sixty percent of the judges in amNY County that are liberal progressives who believe in restorative justice, not much is going to happen to you. Imagine the mentality of these gang bangers at the Privy who come out of the Privy. There was something happened inside the Privy bar of one type or another, some dispute, and come out, walk down the street, get in your black Dodge Charter charger, go the correct way on m Street, which is south and north, and then all of a sudden, turned back around, go the wrong way in a one way and spray bullets into at the privy outside the bar, and then speed off as three people are wounded. Seven people have been shot in front of this bar and so far this month. And then wait till Saturday night rolls around. It's a blackout. I'm not sure what that means, but it doesn't sound good for OTR. Give you an example. I don't know if this is the case, but you know what's been reported in the media. One of the best restaurants in OTR is peppin Dolores. I've eaten there many times. I love the pasta bolonaise. But do I go there at night? Absolutely not. In fact, during the daytime five six o'clock in the evening, it looks sometimes like you're an Indian territory. You look around, you see drug dealing, open air and marijuana use. So you have to pay someone to watch your car. That doesn't incentivize someone to leave Kenwood, or leave Covington, or leave Hamilton. Let's go down to OTR and have dinner, come in, you get out. I can only imagine how bad it would be there at except for TQL Stadium FC. What they've done is marvelous. Now Carl Linders putting in another half a billion dollars into apartments and an event center and a hotel, half a billion dollars right on the edge of complete mayhem.
Speaker 2: And what's happened here?
Speaker 1: The race card is being played by the owners of Privy of a friend of mine from the Chamber of Commerce who says the following, He sent me this text at twelve twenty six pm.
Speaker 2: What about eighteen minutes ago?
Speaker 1: I see the head of the African American Chamber of Commerce defending Privy in the news. He said, the Chamber has done events there. The African American Chamber has done events of the Privy. The owner can't be responsible for outside bar what happens outside the bar, he said. We all need to work together as the community to fix the problem. That sums it up the owners. The three owners of the Privy are African American. One of them was interviewed by I think a Channel nine reporter in the doorway. What do you say to these and he said, look inside the bar, I have security, they have weapons. They have kevlar to make sure no one's coming in with guns. Well, that's wonderful. And then when they leave on the sidewalk, then all hell breaks loose. That is the definition of a nuisance. You can't do that. The bar before that, according to Michael, just had them on, was a so called gay bar that was peaceful and calmon.
Speaker 2: Life is good.
Speaker 1: It turns over to a gang banging, black thug bar and guess what people are shot. You would think the African American Chamber of Commerce would say, you know what, this isn't working.
Speaker 2: We need to make a change.
Speaker 1: This isn't working in the black community because Black Americans are shot by African Americans much more often than any other race. The black community is affected by the few among it which are causing major mayhem. The great majority of black kids and young folks have nothing to do with the crime. But the face of crime in Cincinnati is a black face. Just look at the picture. For cultural and social reasons, it's going that's the way. It is also the lack of family formation. But until that changes, the police have got to be able to do their jobs and arrest the wrongdoers, and the judges in Hamilton County must lock them up, especially in juvenile court. You must lock them up and send a message. If you're thirteen and fourteen years old using guns, raping people, shooting people, your life expectancy is going to be somewhat short. And the African American Chamber of Commerce should be the first group to say, if you're an African American and you're conducting business in Cincinnati, it must be done in an illegal, ethical way in which people are not getting shot. Imagine you owning a business and in the last three weeks, seven people have been shot outside your business because they're patrons to your business. I don't know about you, but if I have to walk into a facility in which there are armed guards, they look like ninja warriors with kevl are out in front frisking me. I'm not going inside the business. You might get shot, you might be murdered, you might be killed, you might be beaten.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 1: But there's an element in our society that considers that risk part of the game makes him feel better. So here sits Patrick Herringer operating a business, a gym, with his lovely wife Sarah, doing nothing wrong, doing everything right, and Mordecai Black is let go, having spent many many years in prison. He comes out more of an animal than he went in. He's got, of course, the ankle monitor, on which is worthless. He cuts it off quickly. The police run into him a couple times before he murders Patrick Herringer and don't arrest him. And he now he bought He's bought the farm. Maybe this Tom will be locked up for a long time, but I kind of doubt it. Same thing in Charlotte, North Carolina. Violent crime in Charlotte, North Carolina ignotted a political firestorm because the Trumpster's sending some of the some of the National Guard, and crime is way down. The mayor there is the complete Puts, a complete fool, and she doesn't She sees no evil, speaks no evil.
Speaker 2: And hears no evil. She thinks things are good and.
Speaker 1: It's now the Republicans and Charlotte Charlotte, North Carolina are African Americans. They're cut in the same way as Chris Smitherman. They're saying, when are you gonna when are you in charge of the city, gonna do your damn job and tell the police to get rid of the few hundred people committing crime, and the Putts, the mayor there, refuses to do it. She's been there for like fifteen or twenty years, and she's kind of like a Lemon Kearney type that cuts ribis, does that kind of stuff. She says, Oh, overall crime is down eight percent from January through September, down eight percent, eight percent from an all time high. I don't care if it's eight percent or eighty percent or whatever. Police have got to do their job and in Cincinnati were at the precipice right now, and it's going to get worse, not better. I know Michael didn't want to use his last name, but everyone in OTR knows who he is. He lives there, he sees it, He sent me videos. He showed it to the mayor and city council and others. The police, a Chief Adam Henny knows what's happening. They're saying, Okay, we're going to send it round law enforcement. You can't tell me that when these most recent shootings took place last weekend, that the police did not know what was going on. And they're in OTR and they know exactly what's going on. However, they're kind of told by their civil authorities to leave it alone, don't police it. Would you like to live on Elm Street? Would you like to? I have the video here of a individuals for the street Party shutting down Elm Street with their road marijuana, the blunts and tequila bottles and dancing in boombox and women exposing themselves. Would you like that in your community on a regular basis, shutting down streets. I don't think so, and so I will continue to shed light on this, even though it appears that the voters of Cincinnati don't give a damn if they gave a damn. Maybe they would have changed council from the goofs they have on council now to someone like a Liz Kidding or I don't know. Chris Smitherman would be a good idea, right like heita call somebody. It would say, wait a minute, we got a problem in River City. We don't anticipate a change unless we cause change to occur. The same goofs, the same eight are elected and the mayor instead of eighty three percent of the vote eight percent of the vote. It's like, why should the rest of his care if you don't care and don't want to change. And the answer is I can't answer that question because I see the same thing in Chicago with their goofy mayor Brandon Johnson, who had hundreds of youths get together downtown Chicago with the Loop in front of Chicago Theater. Eight people shot, police are injured, stores are looted, and Brandon Johnson said, well, it's an isolated incident when a few days ago you had the mentally ill person the Chicago train attack suspect who had seventy one arrest seventy one. His name is Lawrence Reid. He goes and gets a bottle of gasoline, pours it over the head of a woman riding on the L train and lights her on fire. And at this point the mayor said, well, that's an isolated incident.
Speaker 2: We got to do better. Well.
Speaker 1: In nineteen seventy, for every one hundred citizens Cincinnati, Hamilton County, for example, had three hundred beds for the criminally mentally ill. We now have twelve per one hundred thirty six beds in the city of Cincinnati for the mentally ill who commit crime. The great majority of mentally ill did not commit crime, but when they do commit crime, it is horrific, horrific, much as the woman in Charlotte who was stabbed to death as people recorded it on their cell phones and she bled out on train and the Charlotte mayor in that case said, you know what her name is, A vi Lyles said, well, that's an isolated incident.
Speaker 2: We have to do better. Well, she's dead.
Speaker 1: And this poor woman in Chicago at gasoline pulled over, poured over her hair and shoulders and face, is fighting for a life, burns over ninety percent of her body. And the person that did it is a career criminal who's forty years old, has said seventy two opportunit unities, and the idiotic judge in that case said that he deserved to be released on an ankle monitor, which he cut off. Does that remind you of Mordecai Black at all? I would hope it would to me. It is truly an unbelievable, incredible circumstance. It is truly unbelievable what is happening in Cincinnati, and we're a few years behind. I thought we were a few years behind. I'm not so sure we are anymore. After my last guest came on, what do you think about what he said? That is outrageous, And the city officials know what's going on and they fail to act to correct it. That's the sad part. They know what's going on, and they fail to act to correct it, which is really incredible, disgusting and simply wrong with what's occurring. Somehow it must change, and it must change immediately. But as you and I know at this point, as you and I know at this point, guess what. At this point, the city officials see nothing wrong. It's unbelievable. Wait for the blackout on Saturday nights. Is the how many more people are shot and nothing gets their attention. I'm okay, You're okay. And after after have pierrival. The next mayor is going to be lemon Kearney, and after that will be I don't know, pick a name, Evan Nolan. Somebody is going to be the next mayor who believe in restorative justice and they can't treat individuals based upon their behavior, must treat based upon race and race Trump's behavior. Let's continue with more. Coming up later will be Congressman Lewis Gombert. But the weaponization of government against against the Republicans, and also later on we scheduled Denise Treehouse. Can you smell when I'm cooking? How much trouble are we in when city officials refuse to recognize and they believe they've been incentivized by the voters for the same policies. Bill cunning and The Great American Live with Zuture, Home of the Bengals, News Radio seven hundred WLW, Billy Cunningham, The Great American. Of course, Arctic frost is something in the conservative media is well known about what happened. It's so much worse than Watergate. You can't even imagine because the mainstream media won't cover it because it is so bad for the Democrats and so bad for Joe Biden and also indirectly Barack Hussein Obama and also Harris. It is so bad that it is not being publicized because what was attempted here was to actually destroy your opposition political party during a criminal investigation, then indicting large numbers of Republicans, which is actually what happened. And Louis Gohmert a great American that was in Congress about twenty years. He's a Senior Fellow for Political Statesmanship with the David Horowitz Freedom Foundation. He's now retired, living off of fat at calf I think somewhere in Texas. And Congressman Louis Gohmert, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. First of all, Iris, can you tell the American people who have no idea what we're talking about? What is Arctic frost?
Speaker 6: Well, that was an effort by well, actually every endeavored by the Department of Justice. That's that's a project of the Department of Justice. Uh, they'll put a name on it, and you can tell by the name that they put on that project just how serious it is. That to their minds. So you know, if it's Hillary Clinton, that's just oh hum, we'll just give it a little bitty name, you know, Midyear Review is. But if it's if it's we're going to take down an entire uh, one of the two big political parties in the country, leaving only the Democratic Party. That's arctic frost. We're going to ease and destroy an entire political party. That's Arctic frost. That's what it was. And forget the Constitution, Forget the Fourth Amendment, forget Article one of the Constitution, and the Congressional Privilege, the separation of powers, all of these things. They re threaded the Constitution bill in their effort to go after people. There was no probable cause, there was no describing anything with particularity as required in the Fourth Amendment. They were going on a fishing expedition after hundreds and hundreds of Republicans, looking for anything that they might turn into calling it a crime so that they could take down an entire Republican party. And just like Stalin had said, you know, show me the man, and basically he was saying, and I will create the crime to charge him with. And that's what we were facing here. We just didn't know how actually just how widespread this thing was. We knew they were going after Cromp corruptly, but we didn't know how widespread it was going after the rest of us. Incredible.
Speaker 1: Well, to put a finer point on this, the it was a shock to the system in twenty sixteen when Donald Trump actually won. In fact, I think it was a shock to him that he won. And so the deep state, whether it's the FBI, the CIA, and Department of Justice holdover said we can't let this guy enact his policies that we voted for. That now, that's a threat to democracy right there. But Arctic Frost spied on members of the Congress, and to put a fire you say in your column, many were shocked to find out that Jack Smith, also known as Jack Frost Smith, had subpoened the cell phone records of Republican senators during the Arctic Frost investigation, including my friend, Congressman Jim Jordan. We've learned that the Biden administration appointed special counsel, who was Jack Frost Smith, requested phone records, including yours, for three months between November of twenty twenty and January of twenty twenty one, and this was the executive branch of government snooping into the private lives of Congressman on senators only Republicans. I'm ad d for a fishing expedition, and this has not caused any anngst by the mainstream media. Describe that to the American people.
Speaker 6: Well, not only that, it should have caused a great deal of ankst with any self respecting Democrat, especially in the Judiciary Committee of the House and Senate, but they are so are gone, they're so political at this point. It didn't bother them. But my first term, even Adam Schiff, Democrats on the Judiciary Committee in the House, they were concerned about privacy rights and Fourth and Fifth Amendment rights. But boy, after they got the majority in one that in six things turned around. And then when they got won the White House in two thousand and eight, they didn't care about Republicans' rights and bill. It's just gotten worse and worse and worse, to the point that now it didn't bother them at all. It didn't bother the media. You know, it didn't bother the media when Obama was president and they seize records of the ap they see other records of media without probable cause. But now you're talking about hundreds Ofublicans that were seized. And I saw Jim our friends of Jordan, and we served together. He came in the term after I did, and he had had the Judiciary Committee do a search about the records they seized of his and he found that the Judge both Burg had issued an indio, a nondisclosure order that they couldn't tell anybody. Well, Senator Grassley had his staff his investigators do a widespread search on all the rest of us and it turns out they did a non disclosure order on all of us. Bill that's an order from a federal judge saying, I have reason to believe that if Gomert and all these others were to know that their phone records, all this other data were being gathered up, that they would flee the country, or they would pull a Hillard Clinton, and they would they would destroy all their evidence. So you cannot disclose to them the fact that you're gathering up all this evidence. So and I know, you know sometimes if you say, well, there is a congressional privilege that conservatives, if they don't understand the Constitution, they will say oh, Congress thinks above the law. No, no, no, there is a congressional privilege. There is a separation of powers, and you've got to understand that that. And I heard Jonathan Turley talking about it yesterday. There is this oversight and the checks and balances the Judiciary Committee in the House and the Senate. We have oversight over the DOJ, over the FBI. And back at the time they were seizing these records, I know Jim and I were both talking publicly, Hey, we've got FBI whistleblowers, we got DOJ whistleblowers contacting us. Well, when the FBI agents and DJ they know that they're seizing our phone records, then it sends a chill through any whistleblowers in the FBI. Oh my gosh, I can't contact my congressmen to let them know, or any congressman to let them know about the crimes being committed in the FBI DJ because they're seizing their records without them knowing. And so that means you just eliminated the checks and balances that the founders set up. That's why there is a congressional pro is there. That's why there is a separation of powers and So if you go back historically when there was and this was no warrant, this was just a subpena, there was no probable cause that a crime was committed. And keep in mind I was a judge. I used to have to review Affidavid to make sure that there was probable cause that a crime was committed and this person was involved in probably involved in the crimeman. If that wasn't there, then I would say, I'm sorry, guys, you don't have probable cause here.
Speaker 2: You're going to have to go back and try again.
Speaker 1: And Congressman, the important thing here is that there were no Democrat senators, no Democrat congressmen who were snooped on by the Department of Justice under Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. And in fact, I want to put a sharper point on what you said that normally, like for example, when Hillary Clinton took a bleach bit, took literal hammers to her devices that were runner us a pain, that was obstruction of justice. There's a memo between Comy and others saying, no matter what else happens, any charges against Hillary Clinton herself must be through Main Justice to make sure that they knew no charges would be filed, and in this case involving you and only Republicans by Biden and Harris, there was an affidavit filed with the US magistrate issue the order that they feared that Jim Jordan and Louis Gohmert and Senator Grassley allegedly may flee the country or may destroy the evidence. Therefore, you can't not what were the odds of you fleeing the country, Congressman Comber, That was a bunch of craps.
Speaker 6: Zero zero zero, yeah, zero. There was nothing on which they could base that kind of claim. It was absolutely outrageous. And so it is a total assault on the Constitution. And Judge Bosberg needs to be held to account, and so many of these other judges. And I've done an article on this, and I know that the historically h the feeling has been, well, you can only impeach a judge if they commit treason, bribery, high crime, and misdemeanor, because that's what executives have been held to. But the thing is, though, Bill, if you look at Article three, Section one, UH, it says that the federal judges show hold their their uses during good behavior. If you think, if you think about it. You know, the founders were so brilliant in this document they put together. Doesn't it make sense that they would want judges held to a higher standard than you know, the executives that are elected. Okay, they're going to elect some good.
Speaker 1: But we can't ect judge those behavior.
Speaker 6: Yes, and Boseburg has certainly not behaved in a good way.
Speaker 1: Now, I kind of want to I look back and Watergate. There was an attempt by elements of the Nixon administration to burglarize the offices of a someone in the Watergate and Nixon knew nothing about it, and that metastasized as far as a burglary or breaking and entering. This was a burglary and a breaking and entering of the Republican Party office holders. And you conclude your column by saying this Jack Smith's efforts to prevent a candidate from being elected. This is US Department of Justice under Biden to destroy him and his family financially, send a message that no one will be allowed to stand in the way of a complete democratic takeover and weaponization of the Department of Justice. They were so close. If Donald Trump had lost, our republic would have been lost. It seems that every month or so more Evans comes out to substantiate the great fear, and you say, thank you President Trump for not giving up. And so if they were allowed to continue, they would have destroyed the Republic by destroying the Republican Party. And now all we hear from the media is about weaponization. Donald Trump is weaponizing the federal just the.
Speaker 2: They're saying what they did. They're saying what they.
Speaker 4: Did exactly right.
Speaker 2: Explain Louis Gomer, what happens next?
Speaker 6: Here?
Speaker 1: We are what happens next in this investigation because the media and the Democratic Party does not want this investigation.
Speaker 2: So what happens next.
Speaker 6: Well, it has got to go forward. People have got to go to jail for crimes. If this, if there are not people punished for this, then we're still not out of the woods. And it can be repeated. And that was one of my big concerns. You know, when we found out people like Lewis Lerner had certainly Beard Gee committed to crimes, but nobody, nobody was held accountable back then. You know, there were people that lied to Congress back then, and Bayner did not want to prefer any charges against anybody. And the worst that happened to anybody for crimes that appeared there were certainly probable calls for was that Lewis Learner was put on paid leave. Wow, wasn't that said she had to go take a vacation for you know, most of the year. But nobody suffered. And so it just got worse and worse and worse until we get to this point where they were out to destroy an entire problem. And look what happened to the people that we know lied repeatedly. Well, you know you had some million dollar settlements by the DJ while Garland with it. Yeah, yeah, nobody, nobody had been really made to account. But I tell you, as a former judge, nobody was more upset than me when I saw that the vice a judge that got this application that was a lie uh had a lie in application where they changed the wording to say that wasn't it Carter Page, Yeah, that that he had not Papadopolis, that was it. He had not changed from saying that he had been helpful to the c I to he had not been.
Speaker 1: And that's you know, Louis go, It's just unbelievable. That's the government. Can you imagine Kamala Harris in office now and for the next seven years, what this Republic would want to be done. We're done. We got to run Conrad. I love having you. We got to do this, Mark, we got to do this more often.
Speaker 6: I love talking to you, Bill. I love talking to you, Bill. But what I'm going to say though, that judge had every right to put that lawyer that swore alive in jail for six months, and she should have and to her it was a whole hum and to me that judge should be held to account. But that's what really scared me, when the judges don't need to care about being lied to.
Speaker 1: And all I hear from the media today is about the weaponization of the Department of Justice against the Democratic War, which is not happening. But look what they did, the Republican Party, and so far the mainstream media has ignored me. It doesn't fit their agenda. Congressman Louis Gohmert retired about twenty years in Texas. Look, Louis, you're a great American. Let's do it again. God bless you. I love talking to you, Bill. Thank you, God bless America. Let's continue with more. The truth will set us all free. We almost lost our republic. Bill Cunningham, seven hundreds WLW.
Speaker 7: I wish all Americans a happy thanks give and May God bless you.
Speaker 1: Hello, Bietum Skulls, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 7: I wish all Americans are happy Thanksgiving. May God bless you.
Speaker 2: Isn't that nice?
Speaker 1: Rush forty three and Dick Cheney say you and I ought to go to the Privy Bar this Saturday for the Blackout party, the third anniversary. You I could be talking in the middle of Elm Street at two o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be something?
Speaker 1: They kind of getting old these days. Let's go, Let's go Privy, You and the boys and the girls. Yeah, screaming, hollering, shouting, got the boom boxes, got the blunts, got the Mogan David, got the tequila, all that stuff. I've seen it before. I've seen it in YouTube videos. Oh okay, I watched those every now and then. I see that's according to a Michael who that's a regular event. But these are just some of the bros kind of getting rid of some steam, you know what I'm saying, Blown off little steam. Get the ladies out there, get the get the get the girls out front. And start torking. You know what the girls are? Yes, sir oh.
Speaker 4: No, he knows.
Speaker 8: Will leave the Stutu reporters of proud service of your local Teme Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers temeh Star quality.
Speaker 2: You can feel in beautiful Milford.
Speaker 8: They're any one main gallery called Baker Heating at five one three eight three one fifty one twenty four spot.
Speaker 1: Thank you Roxy.
Speaker 8: We also want to thank Lear's Prime Market There Deluxe w are located in beautiful downtown Milford Learsprime dot Com. Lear's Prime always a cut above. You need last minute Thanksgiving sides yep, and they're doing twelve hundred turkeys for Thanksgiving at Lear's Prime Market.
Speaker 2: No birds left, correct, All birds are gone. Let's see.
Speaker 1: You say here is three year We Outside, We Outside third year Anniversary, Saturday, November twenty ninth, starting at eleven pm. You're out eleven to four m. Right segment called the Blackout at the Privy on Elm.
Speaker 8: Let's go Willie Bengals Love Day brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco and Party Town with thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Looks like Joe Burrow Obviously he's going to start Giving Night against the Ravens.
Speaker 1: T Higgins is out. Let's see.
Speaker 8: Bengals wide receiver Jamar Chase Oh when he was suspended, told Dan Horde that he worked out several days at the University of Cincinnati Shakeley indoor practice facility.
Speaker 2: Don't they have a better facility than the Bengals, I would say so.
Speaker 1: Not good? Well, Matt Shafe MATC. Shakeley is rich.
Speaker 8: Anyway, Willie Anderson, along with Louke Keighley, are among twenty six semi finalists now for the Modern Era Players category for the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: At twenty twenty six.
Speaker 8: Let's see Colts defensive coordinator and former Angles d C lou An Arumo. What is under strong consideration to become the new headfoot in the next head football coach of the New York Giants.
Speaker 1: Well, of course he York got fired here. What about what about Belichick? You forgot about Belichick?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: What I don't know?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: What what about Jordan who cares well? Bell Belichick does? He cares a lot of good.
Speaker 2: I'm glad of Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what he said about the past. Nothing about the futures, right, now we're praying for Cincinnati. Let's see.
Speaker 8: I get the latest on the Zager Musketeers tonight on The Richard Patino Show at seven on fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Is Belichick coming to Cincinnati to coach the Bengals.
Speaker 8: No Bengals Up are Reds update the Hot Stove League to night at six oh five. Their special guest will be Reds pitching coach Derek Johnson Sonny Gray. The former Red has been traded to the Boston Red Sox. You'll like it for a couple of players, yes?
Speaker 2: How many players are name later? A whole bunch of players name later?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of them.
Speaker 2: See what else is happening here? Let's see all.
Speaker 8: There's still time for runners and walkers to get ready for the one hundred and sixteenth running of the Thanksgiving Day Race on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Got John Barrett on tomorrow. He's telling me that you and he may run together.
Speaker 2: Is that correct? I'll run as far as he does.
Speaker 1: TQL state in the new venue this year.
Speaker 8: There's still time to register at Thanksgiving Day Race dot Com.
Speaker 1: Got about a thousand places left. It's going to fill out. Get there, donate it, and the way you go segment. Have you thought about becoming a long distance runner or a triathlete? Are you crazy?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 8: You mean run swim and uh, no way, no way on her?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Why why don't you do it? I've done the marathons, I've done that. I about I mean, why not? Why what about the triathlete thing?
Speaker 2: To kill you?
Speaker 1: I'd stop running marathons. I couldn't take it anymore. I know, my knees, my back, got everything hurt. Those people do that. I have all the respect. When I played golf. I see people with the smile on their face. How many times people run marathons with a smile on their face? Not many pain Most of the time they're in agony.
Speaker 2: It's painful.
Speaker 8: But uh and and then I mean one of those races. I think in Louisville they have all of those triathlons. You swim in the Ohio River and everybody goes out. I mean, you know, I swim. I mean you're like, you know, if you're not a nice good swimmer, you're you're you're underwater for a while. Wait, here's credit. Thunberg looks at your right. She's now been banned in Venice, Italy. She's been banned.
Speaker 1: She dumps the sort of green dye in the Grand Canal in Venice, Italy as a protest against what Bill Gates and environmentalism. Let it. She's that that woman is irrelevant and immaterial.
Speaker 3: Thank you. But I'm just.
Speaker 1: Having it, just like Perry Mason ked, what is it when you lawyers? Incompetent, incompetent, irrelevant and immaterial?
Speaker 2: Thank you. That's what she is. That's what Perry said. When you run marathons, Jack.
Speaker 7: Who is argumentative assuming in fact not an evidence leading and suggestive and utterly incompetent, irrelevant and im material.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh that sounds like Greta Thunberg right there. You know, the environmental wackos have turned on Bill Gates. What Why do people pay attention to her? Because she's funny, but she thinks she's serious. I look at her and laugh. I feel sorry for her in a way. She's being used by the radical latter day against Bill Gates for he switched. He said, I wait a minute, I've been on this environmental thing now for thirty years. I've spent hundreds of billions of dollars. Guess what, no one's any better off what instead of dealing with fuel cells and batteries, Why don't we have more available natural oil and gas and coal. Why don't we do that and stead Now he's being crapped on by the environment of wackosi. Bill Gates. Yeah said enough is enough. It's not working. We still go to him and want more money. Second, the last forty years, we spent seven trillion dollars on poverty, at the same poverty today as we had thirty forty years ago. Because when you fund poverty, you get more poverty. You pay people to stay poor, and most people getting free turkeys look like they could miss.
Speaker 2: A meal every now and then. You know what I'm saying. I know what you're saying. Now, what are you watching?
Speaker 1: That's slender that's slender Man and stab Yeah, she is got to just put her in a room somewhere and just leave her. Look at her shoes. Yeah I'm stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm stupid. Well, she is stupid.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's going to escape anymore. You never know, you never know, segment. She's like the Eckland brothers at the Alcatraz. Right they got out, didn't they? Are they still alive? Do you think I think one of them's living in Rossmoyne. It's been about eighty years, so you never know, segment never know, you never know what's going to happen. No, Willy, And speaking of that, can you tell me how the Inquirer did not put Mike McConnell and Eddie Fingers and the top twenty of all time? I have no radio personalities.
Speaker 8: There's some there are some people on that list, Willie. I have no idea who they are.
Speaker 2: And if you and I don't know who they are?
Speaker 1: And how is Lincoln where sixth and your seventh impossible?
Speaker 2: Impossible?
Speaker 1: I go along with Marty number one, Jim Stot number two, Gary number three. No problem there because I've often said, you know that that's a cavalgate of superstars right there. Correct. But between me and Lincoln be Ware, we have ninety five years in radio actively on the air. That's not big, I don't know, but it's it's six seven six seven.
Speaker 2: You know what that is?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sixty seven?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, what is six seven six seven?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is. Whatever it is, I think it's a square root of something. What is six seven six seven? What does it mean, what's the meaning? What's the meaning of six seven six seven six seven? I don't know. But they have Marty number one and Jim Scott. I don't care.
Speaker 2: You know what you said? You're number one in my book, Thank you, Willie?
Speaker 1: So were you? And Mike McConnell's like two or three in my book Andy Fingers is Eddie Fingers dominated FM right for twenty twenty five years? What about the about the prof I forgot Jim lear Barber not even mentioned, not in the top.
Speaker 2: Twenty the photos in there? Thank good?
Speaker 1: Votooto. I put Jim Lebarber in there, don't you?
Speaker 2: I would say?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 1: How about Dusty Rhoades the American dream Bingo? I put him in there, don't you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And they have some names in there I never heard of you ever heard of?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm in front of Ruth Lyons. That's not bad, is it?
Speaker 1: That's pretty good?
Speaker 2: That's not bad. They're not bad. But uh, I don't know what. I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 1: But it's somebody's opinion, you know what opinions are, Like everybody's like, everybody's got one.
Speaker 2: Of them, right, So I don't know what to tell you. Yeah, I seg what else going on?
Speaker 4: Well, the we went.
Speaker 8: It got a sad note. Grandma, Grandma the Galapagos tortoise, who is the oldest resident at the San Diego Zoo, has passed away at at one hundred and forty one years how old? One hundred and forty one years old. One hundred and forty one. Grandma the Galapa ghost tortoise is the oldest resident in the San Diego Zoo, estimated one hundred and forty one years old.
Speaker 4: H how about that?
Speaker 1: Well, what kind of animal is this? It's a Galopa ghost tortoise. It's a turtle.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They they're like gigantic turtles. I've seen them a Galapagos islands.
Speaker 8: Yeah, right there off the coast of South America.
Speaker 1: Am I correct? Yeah, yeah, it's an island. Penny wants to go there? I said, you know what, dam had it?
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: I'll forget about de Rosemary Clooney and all the rest. Here's the talk. How about how about the prof not involved? How about Jerry Thomas not even in the top ten? Number ten of all time? Allegedly is Virginia Payne Ryso actress Virginia Payne played the elderly title in Maul Perkins number, Virginia Payne No. Number nine all time, Bob Trumpy certainly belongs right? Correct right a Sports Talk number eight all time. Ruth Lyons correct number seven all time. Me you number six, Lincoln Beware no comment, next number five, Joe Nuxhall, Oh left hander, number four all time. Waite Hoyt, Yes, number three all time, Gary Burbank, Yes, number two all time, Jim Scott correct, number one all time, Marty Brenahan correct, not a bad list?
Speaker 4: Where's Mike?
Speaker 1: Where's Eddie? Where's the prop? Where's the prof? How about Dusty Rhodes? Thank you anyway? Saga is that in sports?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Coming up next to scheduled Denise three House Live more games coming to Peate Course Stadium. Yes, I hope and the daughter of Don dree House as you know, one of my buddies with Sacho Wheety, Yes segment. Give me out on the Stooge Report, please will you?
Speaker 8: And out of a rainy day here in the tri State, we leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 6: Are you ready? God? I just want to tell you it is very important you are. You're right?
Speaker 8: Unc Jersey getting pardoned by Trumpet. Now that's the that's the bird Trumpster pardoning the turkey the bird. Yes on news radio seven hundred w W.
Speaker 1: Billy cunning End the Great American, Happy Thanksgiving to all. In fact, tomorrow we've scheduled Western Southern CEO John Barrett you talk about his race on Thanksgiving morning. And also Governor Mike DeWine will be here, I think, expressing regret about allowing gambling casino in the state of Ohio and sports betting, and also what's happening with marijuana. But until then, Denise tree House is head of the Hamley County Commissioners. She runs the county with an iron grip. And Denise tree House, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Denise, how are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good? Did you just say the governor's coming down to run the turkey trot?
Speaker 1: Actually, John Barrett's going to invite him to wrong with them. But if that happens, I want pictures of that.
Speaker 2: Would you agree?
Speaker 5: I do too, I'm coming down If that's the case.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about since first I want to issue thanks to the Dreehouse family.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for this?
Speaker 5: I'm with baited.
Speaker 1: Breath because you know, things occur for a reason, I think. And there were many years ago you may not recall in the late nineteen seventies, early nineteen eighties, when I was coming into Cincinnati back from Toledo Law School. I grew up here, but I got Toledo Law School, had a good time there.
Speaker 2: I wanted to come back home.
Speaker 1: So I go and b Larson hires me in Hamlet County Public Defender's office to be an assistant public defender. And from that I went to see Jerry Springer and I said I wanted to get into politics. And at that point, Jerry Springer was the mayor for the second Ideation, and he said, well, I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll call Saco Wathy and let's see if we can help you out. So I spoke to Jerry, I met Sacho Weeathy, and from that I met Don Dreehouse, and I met Carol Grow and I met i Am Swafford and Dusty Rose. In other words, those are the head Democrats in the county. Would you agree, Oh yeah, the old guard, the old Guard. And they put me in the AG's office with Anthony J. Celebreezy and then William Brown and I tried cases on behalf of the age, and from that I ran for political office two times, lost each time as a Democrat. But when I think about Thanksgiving coming up, I'm thinking about your dad, I'm thinking about Socco, I'm thinking about Pam, and I'm thinking about Carol. And now their daughter is running Hamley County Commission. So I want to say thank you to the Treehouse family. Without all that being involved, I would not be here today.
Speaker 5: That is a lovely sentiment. Two things, though, I do not run the county on my own, just to be clear, there are three of us. And the other thing I'm created about, what did you run for?
Speaker 1: Well, I ran for state representative in the House twenty six House district and Sacco says, look, if I put you in the AG's office, we want you to run for something. I said, Well, I live in Madeira and I'm a Democrat in Madeira, and at the time that wasn't the most popular place to be me, and so I ran against Helen Helen Fix. You recall a state rep named Helen Fix. She was there for like fifteen or twenty years. And I came up with this motto and the motto was the fixes in, get the fix out.
Speaker 2: Vote the man vote Cunningham.
Speaker 5: And how did you lose that race?
Speaker 1: I lost like seventy two to twenty eight.
Speaker 2: And so on that point.
Speaker 1: Years decades go by, about five or six years ago, you know, I had a heart valve replaced by Carriacus Christ and so he changed offices on the second floor the building there, and so I go up there and I'm looking for Dean Carriacus's new office on the second floor of the Christ Hospital building. And I walk up to the to the administration desk. This little woman is sitting there. She had to be in the nineties. And I said, ma'am, can you tell me.
Speaker 2: Where doctor Dean carry Outs's new offices.
Speaker 1: She looked up and said, the fix is in, get the fix out, both the man vote Cunningham. And I looked it and I said, amazing, I said, are you Helen, Yes, I am, I said.
Speaker 2: She said that had that slogan.
Speaker 5: Go oh my gosh, that's amazing her that.
Speaker 2: I said. I said, this is wonderful. What have you been doing well?
Speaker 1: I retired and then I ran for the County Commission and I didn't do well, and so I just went into I voluntary. I said, can I get a picture taken with you? She said I would love it. So I I got, I run around the desk, put my my phone up, got a picture of me and Helen Fix, and sadly she talked about it two years later. So then I get a call from Bill Site. You know Bill Sitz stay represented.
Speaker 5: But this is what politics does, right, It's just I got to tell you it brings people together.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: So I get a call from him two or three years ago, said did you run against Helen Fix in like nineteen seventy eight? I said wow, I said how I did? She said well, he said, well she died. And I have to do a remembrance on the floor of the house in Columbus about Helen Fix. And I gave him some you know some things I did. And and you talk about how secute his life is that there's Helen Fix, the fixes in, get the Fix out, vote the man, vote Countingham. Don't you remember.
Speaker 5: That's a pretty clever slogan. I think that's very clever.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure it would work today, but you know, I thought, you know, I'll play the gender card a little bit. You know, women in seventy eight weren't exactly.
Speaker 4: Like today.
Speaker 2: You ladies control everything the county CA.
Speaker 5: I can't condone that. I mean, Lily, if you were sexispect, then you know I can't. But here we are, here, we are in a new day.
Speaker 1: You're telling me. I mean, men, we had our time, but it's over. And whenever I think about you, I think about don, I think about Socco and Pam, I think about Dusty and anyway, let's go on current events, so to speak.
Speaker 5: Oh but listen, they were such a tight knit group and they loved what they did. They just they were at the Board of Elections making sure everybody got to vote, and they just were so committed to what they were doing. That was really Those were good days for the Democrats.
Speaker 1: And now they're better. But you were just a little girl then, weren't you, Like you were like five or ten years old.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, when my dad ran in sixty eight, I was five and so but I remember that campaign. I mean, we drove around the neighborhood with a bullhorn on the top of the station wagon and we sang songs, treehouse songs to German music. I mean, it was just crazy and we all dressed up in red, white and blue and took photos with styrochrome you know, hats on and with the bumper stickers on the front. I mean, you know, we love that stuff and we still love it. I mean, it's it's in our blood. And we do really enjoy getting out and meeting people and campaigning. I mean it's it's fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like to think you're the old guard, but not really, but not compared to getting there.
Speaker 2: You're getting there.
Speaker 5: I'm getting there.
Speaker 1: The Democratic Party used to be in the Veneyards, now you're now you're in the mansion House. And and now now the Republicans, the Republicans are on. Yeah, let's talk about issues number one. What happened Friday night was just unbelievable between you were there and I think, what can we do that more often? And you know, my running mate Rocky Boyman controls high school sports with an iron grip. We do the games here at thirteen sixty. If there could be some union or some understanding that contact high school sports with as Rocky been in touch with you about it, making this an annual event.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've talked to Rocky and that's the expectation, is that Friday will serve as a model for what we can do next year in years beyond. Katie Blackburn was down there as well, and so I've touched base with her also and said, you know, that was just such a great night for this community. The kids were fired up, the adults were fired up. I mean, it was just a great night. And it was terrible weather by the way, but but boy did they put a show on with the JumboTron and the ticker tape with Saint X and Elder on it. So I'm super excited that we could get that done. And a lot of credit goes to the Bengals for reaching out the OHSAA and making sure that they were on board and then getting everybody down there. Willie. It's a huge operation. When you think about the concessions and the parking and the security and all the things, and all those people down there working on that Friday night, it was just amazing.
Speaker 2: Why did come together so quickly?
Speaker 1: Because and I guess why why didn't OHSA think about it ahead of time? And why because when I spoke to you on Monday, you and Katie got it done like Tuesday morning, right, It was done.
Speaker 5: It was quick and and credit where credits do. You're the one that brought us to my attention, so I'm grateful for that. And then I brought it to Katie's attention and then we all work together to get it done.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I'm making a nanda. I'm not sure Elder's ever going to be undefeated, untied, unscored on ever again at that point, and say next is always going to be there, But I bet there's always going to be a GCL school. I almost bet you that, or maybe Lakota West, Lakota East something, maybe Cole Rain will arrive again. Unlikely, but nonetheless, thank you. And you have more control over the stadium now than you had before. Correct, after the new lease was signed.
Speaker 5: Well, that's right, yeah, And it's all part of the new lease where we said we want to use the county asset, which belongs to the taxpayers, for more than just football games for the Bengals, and so these high school football games are part of it. Concerts are part of it. You know, there's a lot that we've been thinking through, but one other thing related to football, So you know, I was contacted. Then after we got this all worked out, then the folks from Anderson were contacting my office. I mean take like a and eighty email because they wanted their game to be played at pay Corp and it was too late to get that done. But we need to think next year about teams that you know, are from all over the county, from every community, having an opportunity to play there. And so maybe you know it's a Saturday with more than one game, the logistics would be a little bit easier in that case. Or you know, we got to we got to think more broadly than just you know, I was thrilled that Division one was there and the champion, the regional championships were played there. But we're going to have to make sure that others have an opportunity to So I'm super excited about next year and years beyond.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine starting like at one o'clock and having having four games. I got a hold of Beechwood and Covcast. They would love to play at pay Course Stadium. Let's not forget one third of the market. I would think one third of the business to the Bengals come from northern Kentucky, and why not have a Kentucky game, an Indiana game, and two Ohio games. Or three Ohio games and one Kentucky game. Rob Sanders and that group would love to play at pay Court. And let's face the sales tax revenues generated from Northern Kentuckians. It's millions of dollars every year. They want to be invested. And that's even though it's not direct. Would you be open to the idea of love allowing one game to be played by maybe Cuvcat against speech Wood something like that.
Speaker 5: Well, at this point I'm open to all ideas, but I to be clear, my focus, of course is going to be Hamilton County and making sure Hamilton County teams get I mean, you know it is it is their stadium after all, but you know, open to anything. I mean, it could be more than one weekend. I mean, we need to think through this and figure out what we can do by way of Bengal schedule, concert schedules and high school football games because when people think about that stadium, they want high school football games played in that stadium and so and we wrote it into the least for a reason, right, and so now we're this is our response so far, but we need to use this as a model moving forward. And the Bengals are obviously open to it. So it's a new day when it comes to some of these different kind of events down in the stadium.
Speaker 1: Now, there's several big plots between pay Corps and the Great American Ballpark that are vacant and open. I've seen the inchoir, the city in the county go back and forth. Can you tell us the status of those large plots between the two stadiums that are at this point vacant and what is your plan?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so the Urban Design Review Committee presented to both the county and the city last week to give us their best ideas. And this is a group that's city the County are at the table, the Bengals, the Red but we have the other retailers down there weighing in music venues, some of the retailers the Freedom Center, and so we need to take a look at this. It was our first time seeing it. So it's got a lot of residential in it. It's got some retail commercial, it's got a hotel which I thought was interesting on it. It's got a little bit of office which I'm not sure that comes to fruition. But anyway, so we've got a plan in front of us now, and so it's exciting. I mean, I'm anxious to get this done right, to finish out the banks. So Lot twenty four, the biggest, has the infrastructure already built. So this is the infrastructure that lifts it out of the floodplain and creates that parking underneath. And then we need to do similar to the other lots that are still vacant, do that under build and then make sure that we've got some appropriate development on top.
Speaker 1: What does a brand new twenty thousand seat arena fit in that plan? Does it fit more at TQL or does it fit more on the riverfront which already has the infrastructure.
Speaker 5: Well, I have said all along that if we're going to build a new arena, we should take advantage of our built infrastructure, and so that is parking, and that is other assets that belong to the taxpayers, to the public. And so obviously the location down on the riverfront allows for us to use all the parking that's already built down there now by the arena, so we know it can accommodate that. And I've seen some renderings where they have taken down the old arena and then built new on that same footprint. It moves a little bit and expands a little bit, but it's down in that area. And then, of course, the other two options are the space up by the Convention Center that will be made available through the reconfiguration of the Brent Spence Bridge. There's about eight acres to the west of the Convention Center that's going to be freed up, so that's something to think about. And then the other location is up by FC in the west end.
Speaker 1: And who's going to make that decision at the arena because I call them the masters of the Universe. On one hand, you got John Barrett, You've got Casteline, you got the Brown family, you have the banks. On the other hand, you have Carl Linder, you have the farmers, you have Jeff Birding, you have TQL the masters of the universe.
Speaker 2: Are those two going to fight with each other?
Speaker 5: Well, I hope not. I mean I hope that we can come together other you know, he left out the taxpayers. I mean, I know what you're saying, but the public, you know, should have a say in this too as to what they think. And then the other piece of this, by the way, is that we have not figured out a financial stack for this I mean, you know, in the end, we need to have the financing together. We are nowhere near having that completed. And so, you know, while I think it's important to talk about the sighting of a new arena, I think it's secondary to who's going to pay for it.
Speaker 1: So if somebody with deep pockets walks up and says, if it's seven eight hundred million, I'll put in five hundred million, whoever pays for the band calls the music.
Speaker 5: Oh well, that would that would be something to think about. That does not happen. But but you know, we we need to bring all the partners together for sure. And I've talked to both you know, Phil Castellini and Jeft Birding about these locations, and so there is a desire to do this together. And so I don't know that people will be antagonistic about it. I think we need to sort it out. But there are real positives and negatives to all of these sites, and we need to think it through as a community.
Speaker 1: You Charlie Lugan told me at the time that we ought to cover the Fort Washington Way. We should cover that in seventy one that would gather ten to twenty acres. Is that in your plan too, to put a cover on the top of that, which would recover a bunch of acreage. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So those are called the Fort Washington Way caps. That's been on the drawing board for a while. I remember coming here when I did in twenty seventeen and Fortune was talking about it back then. It's expensive, but it has been built to do it, so all the infrastructure is there. We just need the money to do the caps themselves. And so in the last couple of years, the Chamber of Commerce, the city, and the county have all advocated to the federal government to say, hey, this would be a real benefit to the businesses that are already there and create more energy down there.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: And we asked them to help pay for that that I can't remember. I think it was a Tiger Fund. I can't remember exactly, but we did not win that bid. But we continue to advocate to the Feds to help us pay for those caps.
Speaker 1: Oh and I got JD. Vance and we have Bernie Marino who we got John Houston. How about how about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, you know, we've we've reached out and we've we've advocated for this. You know, it's hard Willie, because there's so many things going on right now that are really exciting by way of economic development. But you know, the one we just completed is the Convention Center, and that was the city county collaboration. And now we've got a headquarter hotel going in across the street to the south. And I don't know if you've seen the site to the east where the Millennium used to stand, but man, oh man, it is amazing. The landscaping is beautiful. They've got an ice rink down there right now, there's a dog park, so it's going to be active year round. But it is just amazing some of the investments that have been made very recently by the city in the county to bring economic development to this region. So you know, we can't do it all at once because we don't have the revenue to do that. But I do think we're forging forward in a way that we haven't, you know, in the last maybe decade or so, with the city and the county in lockstep.
Speaker 2: An East tree house.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Maybe one day I'll be a Democrat again. With Soacco and Pam and Carol and Don and Jerry and Dusty Rhodes wouldn't that be something?
Speaker 5: It was fun with their love for what they were doing really translated out right, and you knew they loved what they were doing, and we all love that they loved doing it right. They were great for this.
Speaker 2: Community, wonderful people.
Speaker 1: All right, Denise tree House, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. We'll do it again and thank you.
Speaker 5: All right, Thanks Willie, God bless you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more memories like the corners of my mind A news radio seven hundred WULW.
Speaker 7: I wish all Americans are happy Thanksgiving and may God bless.
Speaker 9: You in a collection system which.
Speaker 4: Casting or not.
Speaker 1: And the presidency of number forty three Bush and Cheney he was okay, not enough. I look on Conny, Yeah, I would closely expand government. Yeah, and look at us side of a war we didn't want to get involved in. And we had the A team. We had Bush and Cheney and Powell and Rumsfeld. We had the A team right know exactly what they were doing. Seven thousand guys killed, spend trillions of dollars.
Speaker 2: Now, what what have we got?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: You're going to go to war, which I don't think we should. We should avoid it all costs. But if you're going to go go in there to kick ass and take names, and we didn't do that.
Speaker 1: I had too many rules of engagements. Talk to the guys involved. Couldn't do this, can't do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then once we blow some stuff up, then we got to spend trillions of dollars. Was rebuilding it and apologizing twelve times. Now that was Bush and Cheney. No, but that's why you got Donald Trump. And in that regard, I'm very grateful for George W. Bush because he's now we now got the greatest president of my lifetime.
Speaker 1: Well, Bush brought your buddy Barack Husain Obama. I mean after Bush people said I want Obama, and after Obama eight years ago he said we can't take this anymore. We won Trump. And after they set up the twenty twenty election. Guess what, Now we got Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. For God's sakes, Now we're back to the Trumpster.
Speaker 2: I have hope.
Speaker 1: Now, I just spoke to your friend Denise tree House. Yes, explain, I brought the Northern Kentucky angle. This is something for you to think about if you're going to be the empisario Okay, I talked to guys at Scott Tacket, et cetera, from Beechwood to covercath Why not have four games there start at one o'clock, do it all day to like the Marquee games at eight and get Northern Kentucky involved.
Speaker 4: That's the key is you know, is for the Bengals for that we're at staying to be open on a Saturday. That's the key to the whole thing, because yeah, you get get four more games there would be great, great, And why not? I have already talked with Denise. We're gonna make a big push in this.
Speaker 1: Start championship games there. Can you even consider what they got a contract with camp?
Speaker 2: That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: We'll break the contract? Well, I say, I say each year. You know what breaks contracts? Sake money? I say, Canton Columbus, and here do it revolve it. It will never be a Columbus, even though it should be. How about Nipper, I mean, changed that rule, that's what that rule needs to be. Work on that one to stupidest rule level. That's really stupid. How about Nippers, Nipper, it might be better that.
Speaker 4: I played the high school playoff games. Yeah, tens of thousand.
Speaker 1: Thousand people there just packed.
Speaker 2: You ready to go to pay corps.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think we can get not just the Division one state semifinals there, but you can get Division two and get Division three. You can get some Kentucky teams involved. I I got Anderson head coach Evan Dryer four thirty today.
Speaker 1: Talk to him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going to talk to him.
Speaker 1: How about Northern Kentucky. Think about Northern Kentucky's You're coming to do everything, and they leave their tax dollars here, don't use the services and go back home. Why not say to them, Okay, we're going give me a big game here and we'll put it in.
Speaker 4: A paper with islands and Cove, cath and beach. Would they bring.
Speaker 1: Fans absolute now? Not not like Deer Park in Saint X, But I bet they bring quite a few. How about Luke Kickley, one of my buddies whose mother went to Deer Park High School, might be in the NFL Hall of Fame. He wouldn't speak at st X, but he spoke at Deer Park. Do you recall that I do?
Speaker 4: I was there. You believe it? I yes, because you make.
Speaker 2: It mom possible. You go to mom.
Speaker 1: Somehow there was a connection the mom with his school at de Deer Park, and she wanted her son to speak to benefit Deer Park, and he wouldn't speak at st X.
Speaker 4: I say, he hasn't spoken to any st X events that I'm aware of.
Speaker 2: He's a little shy. Shall we say?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: He is?
Speaker 4: He does not.
Speaker 1: He's not a guy that is he going to be in the Hall of Fame. I think he very well could be defensive Player of the Year, right, Yeah, that's big Jesus semi finals.
Speaker 4: He was Rookie of the Year and Player of the Year.
Speaker 2: How many players have that?
Speaker 1: Not many.
Speaker 4: I guess the argument against would be the career was a little bit shorter than someone like But I mean to me, it shouldn't be how long it is, it's how impowerful were you?
Speaker 1: Why you were playing at Gail? No, he's in there. Did he play like four or five years, hurt his knee something like that? Six or seven comment. Yeah, he's in the Hall of Fame belongs to him. How about Eddie Fingers not being the top twenty of all that? McConnell, come on, come on me, Eddie finger come on, come on Top Morning Show, Top morn Show for twenty something years after it, every morning driving him school. Never now I work with him.
Speaker 4: Outrageous.
Speaker 1: How about Mike McConnell, top rated another one twenty five years and you.
Speaker 4: Got beat up by Lincoln b Ware. What's your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: He texted me?
Speaker 1: I want to show you that he said his six seven six seven six seven?
Speaker 2: Is that correct? They made him six and me seven? Is that six seven? Is that a message?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: That says some stupid thing the kids are on into. You can't hear that signal in Butler County.
Speaker 2: No, not top.
Speaker 4: Twenty let alone Nashville, and you can hear this signal in Nashville.
Speaker 2: Here that county. No, can't hear it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Yean here in Green Township Ken heret Harrison.
Speaker 4: If you're talking about amount of people reached over a long duration of my time, Mike McConnell, Eddie Fingers, Eddie Fingers.
Speaker 1: How about Jim Lebarber? How about Danny re America Love the American Dream? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Auditor, Well, when you got on the Big Show.
Speaker 1: Wait, well I get let's get to say first seg I'm sorry, Please give me some sports.
Speaker 8: Well leave the student borders of proud service of your local Tamestar Heating and air Conditioning dealers Thamestar Quality. You can field the beautiful Western Hills called Durbin Heating Cooling at five one, three, five nine, eight eighty four forty nine or go to Durbin Heating and Cooling dot com.
Speaker 6: Can be right.
Speaker 1: I like Lincoln. He's a veteran. You know, I respect the Marine. You can hear me all over the world on Facebook.
Speaker 8: Okay, Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits and uh.
Speaker 1: Why you show?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 2: Why didn't you get him?
Speaker 4: I want to get on a show. Does he have the guts to I don't know if I've put it out there for many, many years. Would you go on the show and answer the questions?
Speaker 1: Why didn't you answer?
Speaker 5: Seg?
Speaker 2: Would you go on Lincoln be ware.
Speaker 8: Party Town and Florence is open on Thanksgiving Day. Bengals practice tonight inside pay Course Stadium. Get ready for that Thursday night battle at Baltimore. Bengals Ring of Honor inductee Big Willie Anderson number seventy one, along with Since.
Speaker 2: The Native Louke Keighley about Luke Keiley.
Speaker 8: Are among the twenty six modern era semi finalists now for the Pro Football Hall of Fame and can put.
Speaker 1: Him in want you know, and out if he's close, If he's in or close, But if he's twentieth, that's not good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess, all right, So who are all the semi finals?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: I think Adam Vinny Harry is one of them.
Speaker 4: He's going.
Speaker 1: He's going two years with the twenty six different guys.
Speaker 4: But that was to look and see who he's stacked up every year. There are certain, you know, like loaded classes and maybe not Minitara.
Speaker 1: How about the kick he made to put them in the snow and all the hell of a guy too.
Speaker 4: That dude was wild.
Speaker 1: What's he doing now? Living life and hunting and fish shooting.
Speaker 4: Stuff, being a Harriet got in fast, expensive cars.
Speaker 2: Trucks, cursing, chewing tobacco.
Speaker 1: He was one of a great This show off their I got this rock, Lincoln b Ware says, tell the rock. He's welcomed. All right, let's go. I'll give you his number, all right, do it to me. College football.
Speaker 8: Get the latest on the bear Cats tonight on the Scott Centerfield Show.
Speaker 1: They're a TCU to wind down the season.
Speaker 8: This Saturday Original Montgomery in at eight o five on seven hundred wl W Richard Patino Show, Get the latest on Xavier seven o'clock on fifty five k r C.
Speaker 1: Maybe you go on and all go on, Lincoln, handle the truth, handle.
Speaker 4: The truth, talk some Trump, We'll talk a little politics, talk some sports.
Speaker 1: About what great what Democrats have done in the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Talk about that a little bit.
Speaker 8: You want to Red's Update Hot Stove League tonight at six oh five here on seven hundred WLW. Red's pitching coach Derrek Johnson is the special guest. Former Reds pitcher Sonny Gray has been traded today by the Cardinals to the Boston Red Sox.
Speaker 1: Lincoln says, tell Rocket to bring Trump's jockstrap because he's been sniffing on it for years.
Speaker 2: Take that in with you, yes, sure.
Speaker 8: Back to the National Football League Defense Colts defensive.
Speaker 4: Coordinators radio later after mine, lou and.
Speaker 8: Arumo says, somebody reports are there strong consideration for him to become the new head coach of the New York Football Giants?
Speaker 1: What about Bill Belichick? Rock as much chance, I told you, I thought that was gonna happen.
Speaker 4: I thought he was gonna win eight games with North Carolina tar Heels, and then they were going to fire Brian Dable, which they did and he would be the next coach, but e didn't win enough games, would be the mar family does not want the baggage? Is that safe to say?
Speaker 1: How does the seventy three year old man have baggage just recently created?
Speaker 2: How does that work?
Speaker 4: Jordan Hudson is it's the most amazing thing that's ever happened to a coach.
Speaker 2: I feel and this guy, you talk about.
Speaker 4: A guy that's just dialed in nothing but eat and sleep and breathe ball for fifty years.
Speaker 2: Now one thing and all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: But it's the one thing, Wally, that's conquered many of men across the.
Speaker 1: Empire side penetration. Penetration got president.
Speaker 4: How many wars throughout history have been started and fought and men have died.
Speaker 2: Over, especially a cold play.
Speaker 1: Commendous penetration, undefeated, untied, unscored on and it still was undefeated, unted, unscored on.
Speaker 2: Well, some woman shows up.
Speaker 1: The three of us is running on the hallway immediately out of here, Willie. We also want to thank you, man.
Speaker 8: We also want to thank Montgomery In for our lunch today. So Montgomery In is starting December fifth through the December twenty third, starting at noon, they're going to be open for lunch both locations at the original Montgomery In and Boat House. So celebrate the holidays and style Montgomery and Lunch starting December the fifth.
Speaker 1: Send you the stuff sent to me by Michael about the the Privy as their blackout party on Saturday nights seven people that Privy bar segment goes to. It's like eighteenth in Elm on the north side of OTR that has parties. I mean some serious parts. I used to know where the hotspots were in Cincinnati. Now I'm just an old you wouldn't. I'm not sure white and redhead. I'm not sure you'd fit in.
Speaker 4: Black people love me.
Speaker 2: They do. I do a lot of you see some of the black women.
Speaker 4: In fact, they especially to love me.
Speaker 1: They put the girls out front, believe me. Yeah right there. I got a video too. If you want to see the video, I'll send it to you. They shut down the streets, open up the boom boxes, get out the blunts.
Speaker 2: You're not some MD. You go some tequila. You know about all this?
Speaker 1: The girls This is a pretty descriptive thing the radio.
Speaker 2: What happens the girls.
Speaker 1: Sneak out of the house.
Speaker 4: You ever had a girl towerk on you? Willie?
Speaker 1: You have to think about that. You wouldn't even know what that is.
Speaker 4: To operate on the air. He's thinking, we're going to maybe one of your past girlfriends. I mean, Tanya's going on with us at three thirty soho we ask her if that's.
Speaker 1: Ever happened, mask her with her, but ask Cheri, Cherie, ask her about the tork. Oh boy, I can't say before she married Mike. That's a different story. I shouldn't go there.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 4: Mike know about this, not yet.
Speaker 2: He doesn't know what's on the big show today.
Speaker 4: Right out of the gate, we have a Glenn Clark of a Glenn Clark radio show in Baltimore, gonna talk about the big game against the Ravens Tanya. At three thirty five, we have doctor Bruce Herman, who's our our plastic surgeon doctor. At four o'clock, Evan Dryer, head coach of Anderson High School thirteen.
Speaker 1: And oh how about putting them? They wanted to play down there, But I know I try to make it happen it just what.
Speaker 9: They tell you.
Speaker 2: Can't make it happen well because of.
Speaker 4: The time, because they had to be on a Friday, that game would have to start at four thirty or something.
Speaker 2: I can't do it.
Speaker 4: Can't do it well.
Speaker 1: Next year, get it done. Get it done next year. Don't forget Northern Kentucky. Yeah, put them in there. Somethow I'm in there. Maybe the Milon miracle against uh Lawrence Burg something like that, put them in there.
Speaker 4: Or what about like a like a preseason thing, I got kickoff, do it thing normal? You know? Yeah, central made sense. Yeah, get a couple of rivalry games beginning the season.
Speaker 2: On a Saturday. Yeah, be great, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Can you make it a high school season starts well before you know the pro season starts.
Speaker 2: Two three weeks. You're gonna make it happen.
Speaker 1: I'd be fat before everyone gets speed up. Sand X is only winning because a lot of the other schools have injury problems.
Speaker 4: Here we go. That's it.
Speaker 1: I can good at the segment. By the way, is taking Middletown to beat the Bombers? Is that correct? The hundred bucks up front?
Speaker 2: Shout out? Put the money up front, big boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with the bombers. I'm with the bombers, right, you got it. I want to get paid on Monday. Okay, again, you're wearing your blue shirt today. Funny how that works.
Speaker 2: I love the Bombers.
Speaker 1: They win on with him win or when say get me out of the student's report.
Speaker 2: As we got new information.
Speaker 1: On who Jordan Hudson jeez, undefeated, untied on.
Speaker 2: Score on that's for sure.
Speaker 1: He needs psychat or help.
Speaker 2: That's justice. Joe.
Speaker 8: Is he going to be here maybe tomorrow with a Thanksgiving Day message or something you.
Speaker 2: Can't say, can't say, I would that?
Speaker 1: Okay, I got I think I have John Barrett on tomorrow, plus Governor Mike de Wine, the blue Bloods.
Speaker 4: He said, Joe on once a week.
Speaker 2: He wants to go on.
Speaker 1: Sharon Kennedy, the chie that.
Speaker 4: Him that was always a problem with with Pat Fishers, that he always he's a brilliant guy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, all right, good, come on showing Joe wants to. But Sharon Kennedy, the Chief says, don't do it. Don't make a fool, He's not worth it. It demeans the court just to appear with me, said, it demeans the court. He's got a point program makes it look like clowns, like I'm sorry, give me out of the studs, report I feel.
Speaker 8: Willy in honor of a rainy day here in the tri State, but and then getting colder six seven sixty seven sixty seven. We leave you with the immortal words of the steward.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: We'll see what happens, won't we. He appears now only in our memories, like Charlie
Speaker 1: Luken Cuts Cuts, the cut Machine on seven hundreds W L W