Speaker 1: Anybody watched any of life Larry in the Pursuit of happiness.
Speaker 2: You want to put into this declaration of independence, it is illegal to share an umbrella. If it's raining, bring your own umbrella. Don't infringe on someone else's.
Speaker 3: You forgot your umbrella too bad. Get wet, live with it.
Speaker 4: Don't got somebody else wet because you are too stupid to be your own.
Speaker 5: It was just Larry David putting himself in history.
Speaker 1: I thought it was funny, man, I thought it was good to watch about half of the episode.
Speaker 5: What'd you say, Cork? You like it surprised?
Speaker 2: I freaking love Larry David. It just even even that first scene made me just wish for more curb Yeah, like, why are we You got Henry Winkler there, he got you got him? You get the funds man. But uh, I don't know. I don't know if this is gonna work. I get pretty bored. Really yeah, Like I think I mentally checked out after the did you get to the Alexander Graham Bell one? I think that was the second one? Yeah, when they again. Conceptually it's not bad, so Ben, you know, do you know the idea behind this the show? It's basically Larry David putting himself in all of his grievance and his complaints, but he puts himself in historical situations and then they try to run it back like it's real. So, like the second quote sketch was him as Alexander Graham Bell making the first ever phone call. He like, he lifts up a little thing and here's the here's the telephone, and here's how this works. It's going to change everything. I'm going to show you how this works. And of course the crowd immediately is like, what kind of ring is there going to be? And he's like, just a standard ring. Well it's a ring.
Speaker 3: Like what are you talking to?
Speaker 2: You know, he's being Larry And they're like, well, what if we could pick our own ring? So they're doing like cell phone jokes, right, like what if we could we change the color of the phone. He's like, I haven't even shown you the phone yet, right.
Speaker 3: So it's I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think so far, I think the idea is better than the execution. I just it just made me want more Curb.
Speaker 5: But it was Curb though.
Speaker 1: I literally thought it just that's exactly what I thought it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just like the historical context just felt forced. I'm like, I would love if he was doing this just in twenty twenty six instead. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'd take drunk fastory over that run sounds like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, yeah, so good, so good. God.
Speaker 1: I've always said, though, we've got to do drunk Viking's history one of these days.
Speaker 4: I don't know why we don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know this is good.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 4: There's this thing called YouTube that you know people are using it. Yeah, we founding on there. Yeah that would be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, it'd be fun. I don't know, you know what would not be fun. A woman is dead after being bitten by an alligator in Florida. Happened Sunday in Seminole County. She was swimming with friends in a river. Florida Fish and Wildlife says the thirty one year old was taken to the hospital, where she passed away. The gator has not been found. I don't know, man, if I'm going to be swimming in Florida, it is not going to be in a river or.
Speaker 2: Lake pools, no way, man, Yeah, Florida, that's it. Yeah, And even then I would do multiple pool checks before I stepped footing up.
Speaker 4: Well, all the pools have they're all enclosed with that netting, because yeah, damn skeeters will kill you too.
Speaker 5: There's always some waiting to kill his dressing park.
Speaker 4: First of all, what why why do you care about finding an alligator? What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do to smack his hand and be like bad gator?
Speaker 5: Get the leg bag? No, you shouldn't need it anymore.
Speaker 2: No, he's got no taste for humans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the gators is doing gator stuff.
Speaker 5: He's just eating.
Speaker 1: He didn't know you're not who told him don't go in the water, don't eat the lady.
Speaker 4: There wasn't like a sign that says donate the humans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, man, feel the same way about sharks.
Speaker 5: Alligator can't read.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe he needs to go to Valentine's. There, he's gonna about them release some stress. Twenty births. You're talking, it's my girl.
Speaker 5: Don't eat her. I'm gonna eat her. Lead that one arm.
Speaker 3: Jesus, hey hawk, help.
Speaker 4: What if did you get into your computer yet?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'm in Yeah, okay, what if you actually for the two step verification had to turn your camera on and do a two step.
Speaker 1: I think that'd be kind of be good, be kind of fine. It would be good for me exercise. Why does I get up off my chair?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just saying not just for you, I'm just saying for everybody, for everybody, like everybody randomly in the in every office around the country, Like you just have to stand like stupid dance again.
Speaker 2: So explain what a two step is to the listeners that don't know.
Speaker 3: Uh me, I think it's a cowboy dance.
Speaker 2: But like, what does it mean to do a two step?
Speaker 3: I think you like go one two dosey? No, so you go too? I think you go one to curtsy.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, ma'am, ma'am, I don't know many you know.
Speaker 2: I know it's it's a dance, right, It's not as funny if I don't know. That's why I ask you for saying that. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: I think it's a dance move that cowboys do to sleep with cowboy.
Speaker 2: Ladies, right, I think you yeah, Do you ever go line dancing?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Do you ever go dancing in your twenties? Probably not no, probably not no.
Speaker 3: I don't think so you didn't go. I'm not good at dancing. I don't have any coordination, and I'm ugly. I was ugly. I'm handsome.
Speaker 5: Now you are handsome.
Speaker 3: You are. It's true, you're handsome man. Thanks daddy. Well, best of luck, Best of luck to you too.
Speaker 5: Coral, you guys are sweep and no Kahan n yeah, he is asking fans not to poop at his concerts.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like that's reasonable. Your dad's out.
Speaker 5: Oh well, congratulations.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, he's brilliant.
Speaker 4: We're still in June, right, yep, that's right.
Speaker 1: I made an unexpected plead of fans as he looks ahead to the rest of his Great Divide World tour. In a recent social media post, these singers seemed to confirm some gross speculation surrounding his Friday night Philadelphia concert.
Speaker 5: Doesn't surprise me he was in Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: Whispers again when fans on social media shared footage from Citizens Bank Park claiming that someone near them had defecated on the floor. Other users who claimed to have witnessed the incident said the individual was eventually ejected by security. The news clearly reached Cohn's Kahan's con anyway, hears by that night because after the show he shared a backstage selfie that blowed out his pants joking. Holy yes, Philly, So he gets the bid. Now he's asking people not to poop on the Florida's concerts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I feel bad for that person. You get tummy Trubbs concert Yeah, yep, yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thinking about training camp got bubble yes, yeah, six season.
Speaker 5: And your favorite song is well it's mister Roboto.
Speaker 3: That's him.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't know he played that song.
Speaker 5: Yep. So he don't poop at those concerts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't poop at his concerts.
Speaker 2: Stick Season is one of the best songs in the last three or four years.
Speaker 3: Is it really? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would love him. I haven't listened yet. I need to do that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you would, because it is it does have a little touch of Mumford to it, and you never.
Speaker 3: Really got in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think you'd like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's got a little pirate music.
Speaker 2: But you do like singer songwriters. But I mean, yeah, you do like dust I think even stick Season heavily feels influenced by Mumford and sounds, but it's a super good song.
Speaker 5: Mum's got a tune that I'm really jamming to right now.
Speaker 3: Mumfort's great.
Speaker 4: I love them, Mumford great, They're super to man.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna i gotta put together a list of my favorite new tunes because there's so many songs I'm not allowed to play on the radio nowadays that I wish I could play for everybody.
Speaker 2: Like Primises my name is mud God.
Speaker 3: That'd be fun. No, no, no.
Speaker 5: They got a song called here that I really did. Have you heard that song?
Speaker 4: Like like being present or like using your ears?
Speaker 1: H e A R E h E R of their new record Prize Fighter. It's probably my favorite song they've ever done.
Speaker 5: It's really really good. I'd know you played for you now, but I cannot because.
Speaker 2: It's dumb, so we can't hear here.
Speaker 1: Nope, but I would encourage you to listen to it. Okay, real good and uh the the the two new songs from Little Big Tone freaking awesome.
Speaker 3: How did they go?
Speaker 5: I can't do that?
Speaker 3: But do you think they go? I think they go, we are here. We like this band. I don't know, man, I've never heard a lady Hey. By the way, Victor Hobwin won the playoff. Yeah, there's a one played one hole. Yeah, they should have played it last night, man, you were taping it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted to watch it later after I get back from Valentine.
Speaker 2: And Victor has been mostly terrible in majors for the last what year or so? Yeah, yeah, it seems like he's he doesn't even get drafted in the Power Trip that anymore. Nobody even picks him anymore.
Speaker 3: You are Corser.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe this changes it. Maybe somebody picks him for the British Yeah, or as Andy says, the Open.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as long as you don't bring it up.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that. Sorry about Wendell Clerk.
Speaker 3: You would have won the whole bet, buddy, you would have won the whole bet.
Speaker 2: Getting my Wendell Clark money this morning?
Speaker 3: Oh finally nice? Good? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh my guy wasn't back from Vegas yet, But no he is. It's like a bookie then, is he going back?
Speaker 3: Sure? Yeah, good for him. Sure.
Speaker 4: I like he's flying back, going to hand you an envelope and then turn right back around.
Speaker 3: It's a drug deal.
Speaker 2: It's pretty much like a drug deal. It's gonna look like drug in Vegas.
Speaker 5: Like next weekend.
Speaker 3: Sure, sweet man, I hope you do well.
Speaker 5: Thanks Button, Button, I was trying to hit the sports open.
Speaker 3: It's time for fan five on the Power Trip.
Speaker 5: Let's drought to you by this Saint Paul's Saint.
Speaker 3: Thanks Saint Paul. Saints.
Speaker 2: All right, this is sad news.
Speaker 3: Ben.
Speaker 2: You just told me about this during the last commercial break, but apparently this morning on Good Morning America, former Tennessee Titan star Maxwell running back Chris Johnson revealed on Good Morning in America he's thirty nine years old and he's battling a LS.
Speaker 3: Thirty nine awful.
Speaker 2: He said, quote, there's no history of ALS in my family. My doctors believe my case is what's called sporadic als, which is actually how the vast majority of ALS cases happen. That's he says. He goes on to say that's one of the reasons that the disease can be so shocking. It can happen to someone who never expected it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it is.
Speaker 4: I don't know, sounds like the worst diagnosis for anybody, I mean, football player. Otherwise, it is everything I understand about it is the worst is like your brain is still there, your emotions are still there. Your body literally just fails you. The worst prison, and it sounds like most people end up passing away because they choke to death because they literally don't have the muscle function to swallow.
Speaker 2: Yeah thirty nine.
Speaker 3: Awful, awful, good luck.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm not actually I have something here, hold on.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they're working on stuff obviously in every facet of medicine. But check out this out of California, a brain implant.
Speaker 6: Forty seven year old Casey Harrel, who suffers from severe paralysis and speech impairment, is now also able to browse the Internet and work from home. The Experimental Brain Computer Interface, or BCI, works by translating brain signals into text while also allowing users to control a computer cursor. It was developed by researchers at UC Davis in conjuncture with Brown University and Mass General Brigham Neuroscience Institute KTLA reports. The findings, published in Nature Medicine show the BCI could lead to greater independence for people with paralysis and other severe neurological conditions that limit speech and movement. I'm Sharon Reardan, So that's.
Speaker 4: Good, you know, I mean that that is going to be that is going to be the gateway to getting computer chips into a lot of people's brains, because medically, if we can solve conditions like this, and if we can have spinal implants for people with paralysis, wonderful, then it's just going to open up the door for everybody just to like, with any sort of condition, you can have some sort of microchip plant implanted. And then eventually in a couple hundred years, we're all just going to speak telepathically because of computer chips.
Speaker 7: Not me.
Speaker 3: I'll be dead to me too, And he's just going to need to be lowered into about up tub. So let's see if we can do that right now. Let's can I can.
Speaker 5: Lose control of my Yeah?
Speaker 3: How big is he? He doesn't care?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna see. I can send you a message telepathically, and then you tell everybody what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 3: No, you were trying to tell me that you missed me, and you hope that you and I at some point can get an apartment together and live together forever. That I'm meaning the microchips. Okay, try it again.
Speaker 5: Was it partly right?
Speaker 3: You wish that you could go to Valentine right now. But you know it'll be busy there because hawks getting lowered into a bout dub. You're not that big, but you've just lost all control.
Speaker 5: I need to take a break.
Speaker 4: You know, if we could speak telepathically right now, you know how many women on the street would just be so disgusted by Chris Hockey walking down.
Speaker 5: I'm the only one.
Speaker 3: I'm the only one.
Speaker 4: They'd be like, oh, gross, look at this guy. No, don't do that to me. No, I don't want to do that. You're the only one. You're the only one. We'd all have just pure thoughts, the three of us, the five of us in this room. Yep, well, how boring is that?
Speaker 3: So I was thinking about this.
Speaker 2: You're walking past a bunch of hot chicks, right and they can read your mind as well. And some hot chicks like, oh man, I wonder what that guy's thinking.
Speaker 4: And it's like, oh, yeah, that's a good state of zen though.
Speaker 3: I like that. Yeah, probably thinking about video games.
Speaker 1: People can read each other's minds. Everybody goes to Sauce's house to get a.
Speaker 3: Nap, be a meditation house.
Speaker 1: So peaceful in here, Yeah, absolutely nothing happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll be like soundscapes.
Speaker 4: Well, let's go over to hang out with Sauce, so I can just turn on the Amazon rainforest.
Speaker 2: Hey name a fictional character known for his strength.
Speaker 5: Bobies into the room.
Speaker 1: Ladies were walking down the street, and they would hear my voice, my my thoughts, and they and they would hear me saying this, don't look, don't look.
Speaker 5: Don't look, don't look, don't look.
Speaker 3: I looked. I'm always looking.
Speaker 1: I really do try not to. I go out of my especially if they're very attractive. I don't want them to feel as if I am looking at them, so I do my best.
Speaker 3: To look at the other direction. What a gentleman. That's so kind of you.
Speaker 5: Anybody to be uncomfortable. I don't want to make anybody uncomfortable in the white world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's nice of you.
Speaker 2: It's true, except for a digital lady.
Speaker 5: And yeah, she's got to put the kids.
Speaker 3: Say digital later. A diddling lady.
Speaker 2: They are the same.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 3: That's all you're robbing all those banks. Yeah, he's running of money in a fake land.
Speaker 5: Plus, she ain't use her own bathtub in a long time.
Speaker 3: Gross looking to diddle.
Speaker 5: Only clean part of her body's or hands.
Speaker 3: You need help. Headlines is next. This is the van you asked through your business by being a part of the Power Trip Morning Show.
Speaker 2: For more information, send an email to Marketing at kf an dot com and be a part of middle.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna do something worthy of this segment. I don't know what it is yet, but worthy of your time in this segment, the ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the tires of morning show. Toy Story five raking in money at the box office, made another seventy million dollars in second weekend. Supergirl not so much forty million dollars a weekend, but they say they're not giving up on it, and they think it'll have some legs in the theaters.
Speaker 5: Really, that's what Supergirl, That's what they're saying.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's some controversies surrounding the whole thing, so I don't know people are gonna really yeah, it's kind of like, uh, what was the what was the one actress gal that came out with that one? What was the one show she completely tanked? Was it Cinderell?
Speaker 3: What was that? It was like a Disney show? Oh, yes, snow White.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this sounds like this girl from kind of did something similar.
Speaker 3: Oh, and people are like.
Speaker 2: You had a box office number is not good. But I know whoever directed or maybe one of maybe it was one of the DC heads basically just said like.
Speaker 3: This is still part of a.
Speaker 2: Bigger plan and they still are optimistic about the future of the character in the bigger DC universe.
Speaker 3: Who knows. I thought was good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'd rather go see Toy Story.
Speaker 5: Yeah for sure, Trace Jackass is good. Made me laugh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, play been your favorite part. I'll show it to think.
Speaker 4: I think I heard it. Yeah, yeah, which did not sound like what I thought it was going to be.
Speaker 3: No you heard it.
Speaker 2: Effect, but again repeat take But Chris, I know it's only sixty minutes, not a full hour and a half or two hour movie. But what HBO had on last night is better than anything in the box office. Right, It's an hour of dragons that look like it's Lord of the Ring. So it's like House of the Dragon on Sunday Night is just as good as anything.
Speaker 5: And I'm gonna tell you I would pay money once a week to go see it.
Speaker 2: Well nice, but think about that, isn't it?
Speaker 3: What? What?
Speaker 2: What is the what is it Agon's Quest or something like their Make a Thrones movie, And my guess is it's gonna be gigantic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agreed. I can't wait because I love it. I love the whole universe.
Speaker 2: If there was a if there was a gap in the Game of Thrones window, right, there's no Night of the Seven Kingdoms, no Thrones, obviously, no House of the Dragon, and for a handful of months, your only access to that world was a theater run, a one off theater movie. People are gonna go, yeahud go, I'd go. I'm going and get my mind.
Speaker 4: I feel like it'd be better just with the big screen and the dragons and the fire.
Speaker 2: That sound would be awesome, awesome, like last night's episode on Imax would have been sick. Yeah, yeah, man, Sauce flying around a sheep stealer whatever, same thing.
Speaker 3: Why do you tarn that bad anymore anymore? Plus, you don't steal sheep, No, I do not, man?
Speaker 2: Would you?
Speaker 3: Though? Then take off the belkro gloves. Dude, you know what you're doing. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Ben?
Speaker 2: Are you out on House of the Dragon? Remind me did you watch that?
Speaker 4: I didn't even I didn't even start it didn't even start.
Speaker 2: Season one interesting because you like Thrones. I like Thrones, Yeah, but you're just not interested in going back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like Ross. It was fine, it was good. I'm glad I binged it. I binged the whole thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe because I binged it, I was just like, oh, I need a break, I need a break.
Speaker 2: I do think though, that I mentioned that going into episode one I had just completely forgotten most of it because it was about a two year wait. I do think you're going to have the advantage of binging it. I think it's going to be better in binge format, yep, because there's so many things to keep track of.
Speaker 5: Once you get started, you'll be glad to be back.
Speaker 3: Yep. I just have a heard.
Speaker 4: I really have a hard time with all the names and places, and.
Speaker 2: You know, they're all similar this time to all the kids' names are kind of the same. They all start with a A, and they're all like who is this now? Who's their dad? And why are they making out with their mom? And like they why does that dragon look like sauce?
Speaker 3: Oh call me sheep skeeper. That's poor poor thing.
Speaker 2: He's doing fine.
Speaker 5: He's mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know Corey is.
Speaker 2: Nobody answers, Damn, he just does what he wants.
Speaker 3: Kind of like Honey Badger.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you if you really were a dragon sauce, I feel like you'd be like one of those hydra dragons that had like multiple heads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the next on them and break if they had my head on it. Oh yeah, they got real.
Speaker 4: They got real, like Takio spikes type type of next.
Speaker 2: Here comes the field the dragon cake pop.
Speaker 3: Remember meant it as a compliment.
Speaker 2: It was a compliment. That's one of my favorite things. I mean, this is a compliment. But it looked like a cake pop.
Speaker 3: Pop with wings that look skinny. Yeah, thanks man, Yeah, that was kind of I wonder if you said that lately. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe Okay, headlines brought you by now it's time. Yeah, that hits hard.
Speaker 5: Thank you all around, all around.
Speaker 2: You woke everybody up. We talked about this briefly last week, but they did eventually find that giraffe in Texas, about four miles from home. So Gracie the giraffe escaped the ranch. The sheriff said she's quote fat and happy, so they found her safely. I think I think drones found her. Am I right on that.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know that they lost a draft.
Speaker 2: Pretty sure that a drone A drone, a drone founder, I think, yeah, like four miles away, just walking around, walking around the.
Speaker 4: Would drafts be able to eat stuff around here?
Speaker 3: Leaves? Yeah?
Speaker 4: But would they eat I mean, you know they're out of their element. There's no like African trees here.
Speaker 5: Good question.
Speaker 4: Are they okay just eating?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: You know, I think they. I think sauce is not wrong.
Speaker 2: I think they would just say, like, you know, this isn't Manni's, but I'll go to you know, old country buffet and have some leaves.
Speaker 3: I guess it doesn't give them the toots. I mean, can give them my all gassy all great questions. Giraffes and I have a lot in common. They spend sixteen to twenty hours a day eating. Yeah, just munch him that something that you don't do. That's what they eat. Leaves, shoots, flowers, and fruits from trees and.
Speaker 4: Shrubs, but any trees and jess Yeah, all right, I can I believe the internet.
Speaker 2: Cinnamon bun oreos are coming back for the first time in a decade.
Speaker 5: That was your stripper name when it cinemas.
Speaker 2: Those not amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah those sound good. I'd eat that.
Speaker 2: It's one of Charge's hottest takes, right the U the Oreo Target, I'll.
Speaker 3: Take you know this take, Ben, I think so.
Speaker 2: The gist of it is is, you know, he would rather have forty different companies present forty different kinds of cookies, not just one brain with forty flavors, because you good on that cook cookie isle at Target it is like half the isle its Oreos. You got to walk about halfway down before they get to other things.
Speaker 4: Because it's a it's it's competitive. Then that means all the prices would be lower, right because they're trying to get your attention.
Speaker 2: They're still on the shelf space. But I do love Oreos and sin them in bun. Oreos sound amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those sound amazed.
Speaker 2: Never had them, though, I don't think at least a tough break for Rosie in his entire family because Hooters just closed all of their locations in New York and Massachusetts.
Speaker 3: Aren't they rebranding? I think they are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're trying to make it more quote family friendly.
Speaker 3: Well that makes sense.
Speaker 2: That'll go well, well, what would you call it?
Speaker 4: Sauce me if you were if you were in that workshopping room and Hooters was going to rebrand with a new name, even if it's the same concept, that's a good question I would call it if I were in charge.
Speaker 3: Is that what you're asking me?
Speaker 4: Like, if they gave me yep, yep, you got final final rubber stamp approval, I would call it.
Speaker 3: M Mmm, let's see here, I would call it. If I was in charge of coming up with a family friendly name for Hooters. I think I would call it Footers for family friendly Hooters. Wow, yeah, sign me up. I guess I'll be exclusive member. My family will be there. Perfect. Thanks.
Speaker 2: Rosie takes his family to Footers.
Speaker 3: I know he does, right before the movies. Yep, the movies. The movies. I'm not even what he'd call it. He'd replaced the up with a different.
Speaker 2: Why would any money put you in charge?
Speaker 3: No one would.
Speaker 2: King Charles won't live at Buckingham Past after its ten years four eighty seven million dollar renovation. The Monarchy says they want to increase public access to the building or tours and whatnot. So King Charles, I guess, is not going to live there?
Speaker 5: Oh damn it.
Speaker 3: Where's he going to go? And where's he going to?
Speaker 2: Tenny year renovation?
Speaker 3: That's a lot. What is this?
Speaker 2: Three ninety four?
Speaker 3: Should I do flop, sweat and tears with you guys? Yeah, that'd be great with you help.
Speaker 2: Ten year renovation. This is the super dumb question because I've been we all have been to Buckingham Palace in the last ten years. Has this been going on or is this just starting?
Speaker 3: Don't know. I don't know either. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It didn't look like it was under construction when we were there.
Speaker 3: Couldn't tell you.
Speaker 2: I couldn't tell anybody.
Speaker 7: No, I don't think not from what I saw on the outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe they just hide it well right, maybe they don't want the public to make it look like it's like to think that they don't know what they're doing. Maybe it's all internal construction or renovation.
Speaker 4: How do the people of England feel about that? Wish ask Candy, And.
Speaker 2: They seem, because it's there, pretty passive.
Speaker 4: It's their tax payer money. Let's go into that renovation, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's got to be. Did they pay taxes over there?
Speaker 4: Of course they do.
Speaker 3: Oh good for them.
Speaker 2: Happy eighty second birthday to Gary Busey.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can feel it.
Speaker 2: Carrie's eighty to eighty two years.
Speaker 5: Wow, Yeah, you don't know it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's like just skin and teeth and he's done a lot of game, all of it, all of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Point Break in nineteen ninety one, that's the movie that matters the most. Angelo Pappus, Has he done any Okay? Then he was in under Siege. The next year, Erica, Elennieak and Steven Sago. He was Chet Stedman and Rookie of the Year in nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 3: Stedman, what a name?
Speaker 2: What a three year arc? Point Break? Under Siege, Rookie of the Year. Is that the greatest run in the history of acting?
Speaker 3: Could be a good? Yea? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean name name a three year run that's better than that. Can't see you can't do it, No, nobody can do it. And the year before that it was Predator too. Yeah you loved that movie, right, hawk.
Speaker 5: I did it was it wasn't what I thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 3: That was on Daily Line.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, sauce, Let's see if you can do this, Okay. In nineteen ninety six, he was in a movie and his character's name was Drake Savage, but it's spelled it's spelled like sabitch, Drake Savage nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 3: Bitch.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the movie that Gary Busey played, Drake Savage nineteen?
Speaker 3: I would know.
Speaker 2: Yes, you've seen this movie probably dozens of times.
Speaker 3: Does it have man damn in it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Man, big balls, I'm gonna give you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you a hand because otherwise the show's gonna end in fourteen minutes. Oh, I'm sorry, this is a comedy.
Speaker 3: Oh, black sheep, black sheep? He got it?
Speaker 2: What black sheep?
Speaker 3: How did you get that? Well done? Because he plays like I don't know. That movie was fine, but yeah, he plays some psycho army guy in it. It was out in the woods. Yeah, it was in the woods. That's weird, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I'm just scrolling through the last let's say, close to thirty years of his It's been a tough run.
Speaker 5: He wasn't.
Speaker 2: He was in Piranha three Double D in twenty twelve. He played Clayton You.
Speaker 1: Saw that too three times in theaters with Kevin Gork She saw I didn't. Yeah, we liked the movies. Hey, Max, if you turn off your headphones right now, you won't be able to hear anything they say.
Speaker 5: Over it, right, Okay, turn off?
Speaker 1: Okay, Let's see how close he can get.
Speaker 3: Sauce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you were running from a vampire, name something you wish you.
Speaker 3: Had had Garlic?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're gonna say Garlara.
Speaker 3: I mean he'd bore him to death with the stories of gar and the guitar lars.
Speaker 5: Name the most important piece of furniture in.
Speaker 3: Your house, Ah, my couch.
Speaker 5: If you were arrested, it can make only one phone call. Who would you call?
Speaker 3: My dad?
Speaker 2: What about the strip of.
Speaker 5: Name something you overdo it Christmas.
Speaker 3: Drink? Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Besides pirates, name something you might find in the pirate.
Speaker 3: Boat booty.
Speaker 2: Of all the times to not say Captain Hawk.
Speaker 1: I know, all right, turn your headphones back on.
Speaker 5: Let's how close you get. What do you think he said?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I'm guessing what sauce?
Speaker 1: Yeah, class was running from a vampire.
Speaker 5: What's something he wished he would have.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say he didn't. I'm gonna say he want with garlic, Bang my dog? Sauce? Is this amazing that Max?
Speaker 2: Would know this or is it kind of sad that Max thinks like Sauce.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, like.
Speaker 5: This maybe knows him well yeah? Maybe yeah, maybe it just knows them.
Speaker 1: On next, was uh, I name the most important piece of furniture in his house?
Speaker 7: I would guess that. He said, couch. I'm telling you we're twins.
Speaker 1: If he was arrested, he could make a call. The only one person who would.
Speaker 3: Call this is tough.
Speaker 2: It's either lawyer Lambert or my wife.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm gonna say, kew Sauce, call your lawyer first. I wasn't a lawyer. You call the lawyer first, and then your family. But a perfect fit for you.
Speaker 5: Name something uh? He overdes at Christmas time?
Speaker 2: Give him some point drink drink.
Speaker 1: It's a different, still consuming, different thing. And besides pirates. Named something you might find on a pirate ship. What do you say?
Speaker 7: He for sure went with, uh, bout yeah, be a bonus lawyer.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, three out of five he gets, all right, turn him back off again. I don't now, I'm now, I'm intrigued. I possible, I don't know, okay, eras us me Yeah, yeah, go ahead, yes, mm.
Speaker 5: Hmm, okay.
Speaker 1: Name something that can often be described as sharp. Knife, Okay, Name and occupation you think is underpaid.
Speaker 3: Um, teachers.
Speaker 5: Name someone you've hung up on.
Speaker 9: Oh, smitty, Oh my god, you know what this game is? Doesn't understand my game game?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if you said it on national TV?
Speaker 1: Name a word that ends in mate, checkmate. Name a household shore that is literally a four letter word.
Speaker 3: Oh, say it again.
Speaker 5: Name a household sure that is literally a four letter world.
Speaker 3: A word dust?
Speaker 2: Okay, emon? All right, all right, all right, that's one of those is legendary.
Speaker 5: Name something that can often be described as sharp. What did he say?
Speaker 7: I felt like this one's pretty straightforward. I'm gonna go with what I first thought of and say knife.
Speaker 5: Oh let's go, name an occupation that he thinks is underpaid.
Speaker 3: Max, let's go.
Speaker 7: Teacher, believed, talk about it, talk about it, saucy R.
Speaker 2: No, Max, don't rush this one. Think this one through.
Speaker 1: Okay, Name someone you've hung up on.
Speaker 7: Okay, judging by your guys reactions, he for sure said one of his friends.
Speaker 3: So there's a long list.
Speaker 7: It could be the treeeser, the beezer, Dusty mon, I'm gonna go with or you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with Papa. I'm gonna say pizzauce.
Speaker 2: He said, smitty.
Speaker 3: I knew it.
Speaker 1: Now you realize this was from Family Feud the game, so the people survey did not say smitty.
Speaker 2: Or if we had been doing actual fast money, that would have gotten you zero points. Nobody across America said Smittia.
Speaker 7: Just picture and Steve Harvey smitio show me smittyo.
Speaker 3: Number one answer.
Speaker 5: Name a word that ends with mate.
Speaker 7: Oh, I want to say that, he said, good day, but I'll go with team teammate.
Speaker 3: Check. Wow, yeah, can we do it again? I like this.
Speaker 1: I'm not done with this. That name me a household shore that is literally a four letter word.
Speaker 7: Okay, this is kind of cheating, but I was literally said em on when I turned my headphones on so soon.
Speaker 8: He said, So I'm gonna do it again when you've hung up on video is a great answer, Thank you.
Speaker 5: I want to see if he knows Ben as well.
Speaker 3: Though, Oh yeah, good one.
Speaker 1: Then will you try I'll try, all right, turn your headphones all right, Ben, you're ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah, kah.
Speaker 5: Name an animal you'd expect to see in Mexico.
Speaker 3: Uh a monkey?
Speaker 5: Okay? Name something in your house with four legs.
Speaker 3: A doggie.
Speaker 5: Name something specific that people complain about.
Speaker 3: Taxes.
Speaker 5: Name the worst material for a nappy to be made out of?
Speaker 3: Steel wool?
Speaker 5: Name a piece of jewelry, a necklace, fantastic?
Speaker 1: Okay, max O, what did Ben say?
Speaker 2: Let me get in Ben's mind real quick.
Speaker 5: Name an animal you'd expect to see in Mexico.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let's go with the answer. No, he said monkey monkey.
Speaker 1: Monkey was the number four answer. Really, name something in your house with four legs?
Speaker 2: Well, if it was your house, would be lawyer later.
Speaker 3: Dog. I know Ben's got a doggy. Yeah, just seeing him hanging out by the pool on Instagram.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the top pet was the number two inns on the board. Named something specific people complain about.
Speaker 2: Oh, traffic, mm clones, taxi, taxes.
Speaker 5: Traffic's number five the board.
Speaker 1: Name the worst material for a nappy to be made out of a nappy?
Speaker 3: What is don I here? Metal work? I find steel wool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, Yeah, I'll give it to you.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: And that was the number one answer on the board, by the way, and uh, finally, name a piece of jewelry.
Speaker 3: Necklace. Wow, let's go.
Speaker 5: Let's three out of five for Ben as well.
Speaker 2: Incredible, said Smitty Oom.
Speaker 3: That's fine. I have hung up on him. I've been pissed at it.
Speaker 2: What did you hang up on him for? You? Remember?
Speaker 3: No, he's probably say nobody sass sauce.
Speaker 2: We kind of get it with sauce he normally does. Is his brother Phil the agony assasser as well?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Phil, No, Phil's not sassy? Is he getting cracking tickets?
Speaker 3: As fall? I would assume he's got cracking tickets? To get back to it, Hey, Robert Osborne?
Speaker 2: You know Robert Osborne has cracking tickets, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, has cracking Okay, thanks, you're welcome.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, if the smidiom bit was worth it, you hung up on We have two hundred people across America. Name someone you've hung up on.
Speaker 3: What was the number one answer? There?
Speaker 4: Hawk?
Speaker 3: Do you have it?
Speaker 2: It's got to be like a it's got to be a parent, Sam, Sure, right, yeah, that makes sense. That would be the old days, right, and the old days on a telemarketer. Now you just don't answer the phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Now it's this potential spam and you just go.
Speaker 2: Yeah that whoever came up with that the potential spam alert is a genius. Yes, man, there's nothing worse than when you were waiting for a call from like a company or a doctor or something, you don't know what number they're going to be calling from. When the potential spam thing comes up.
Speaker 3: It's just.
Speaker 2: What a what a helpful little trick that is?
Speaker 3: Was that?
Speaker 4: That wasn't that actually a real thing? In the NFL draft? Did a couple of guys say that these numbers would pop up that they didn't they didn't have They didn't answer it the first time because they're like, I'm just so used to not seeing if I if I just see a bunch of numbers, I don't answer it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Did that plan work this year? Remember they said they were going to greatly limit the number of people per organization that had access because that was the problem with like the Shugar Sanders thing, is way too many people had the phone numbers of the draft picks. And I believe they said they were going to really really really limit, Like so.
Speaker 5: They did a prank or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: They killed Yeah, I think Sanders right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I think a couple of different players have had that happen where they've been called by a team and it was just a prank call, just ruining their greatest moment of their life. No big deal. But I don't think I heard any big pranks this here, so maybe.
Speaker 4: It works how they say you there, Well, love it, guys. We'll see it about a week and a half.
Speaker 3: Sauce, love you man. Four o'clock meets you at footers. Yeah, I'll be at footers. Yeah yeah, Rosio is holding us at table. One of us has to pay for it, but correct, we'll go to footers.
Speaker 5: Get your foos out.
Speaker 2: Twin Cities Live Today three to four thirty.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, see you guys. Then I love you all right, power your back.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow five thirty until nine nine.
Speaker 3: Soon's next because I want you.
Speaker 9: To see and I'm here to stay.
Speaker 1: You say, I don't have to come get you, but I'm sincere. I'm met you, and then wait outside the whole damn day with the wind goes down and the bull.
Speaker 2: Man rages to watch you.
Speaker 3: Running today.
Speaker 5: Mother, everybody, you don't have to get you. Keep your head up. Let's go do this.
Speaker 3: From the