Speaker 1: Okay, this is actually really cool and very new, and we were totally wrong about this one and this one. We learn things and you learn things too. This is a little like a party pack from Foling Warehouse Bad but it's not bowling. It's a combination of football and bowling. So you got It's basically, you got your ten pins set up and this looks dope. You got ten pins set up, and then you throw the ball at him. You try to try a football at him. So it's between foling football and bowling.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: But you call it foling and I know that because there's a line over the oh foling.
Speaker 3: Not it looks like foweling. Yeah, so it's foiling and it looks super cool.
Speaker 1: And you can drink there and you can drink there, and you can drink there, have a beer, wow, do a shot at tequila.
Speaker 3: And this sounds really cool.
Speaker 1: It's called Foling Warehouse, Minnesota, and I thought, I'm online and they gave us a little like a party pack here.
Speaker 2: Jenny, Yeah they did. So whoever won, whoever's exciting to go. It is in the North Loop and you get a free lane for up to ten people for two hours, So just come on down, you can throw a football at a bunch of bowling pins and have a good time with your friends.
Speaker 1: And drink and I'm sure they've got food and they have beer there. I think I mentioned that too, So yeah, that looks really cool. What a cool different new thing to do. Is kind of like the new ax throwing, as ax throwing kind of like tapers off a little bit and people are like, oh, I've done it. That was a lot of fun. Now you got something new to try. That fowling warehouse. So if you want to go, it's right by target Field, kind of by the bummer's market.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, it's well, I don't know if that's Yeah, it is okay.
Speaker 1: So if you want to go, and you can go any day that you want to, it's not restricted like you know, Thursdays between two and three pm.
Speaker 3: We'll get you set up.
Speaker 1: If it sounds fun to you and you want to take a bunch of your dumb, drunken friends out to go fowling, then call me six y five to one nine eight nine kdl'd be. We won't look for a particular number caller. We'll just look for somebody who's like, absolutely, I'll use this and this sounds like a whole lot of fun. Sixty five one nine eight nine KGB. Let's play some new Taylor Swift. You guys, stop screwing around. Play some music right right? What song we play this time?
Speaker 2: This is her number one single. So the Fate of Ophelia.
Speaker 3: I just went to the kitchen.
Speaker 1: I did some coffee and they said that they were using the coffee to striple paint off of the couch in the lot. Did it work, Yeah, it came right off, but it also stripped off part of the wood and many of the bolts.
Speaker 4: I was wondering, why you're turning green?
Speaker 1: Well, the coffee in the in the kitchen is It's been always kind of a thing of mine, and the coffee is is just bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the good news is if you don't have any paint thinner around your house, you can use the station coffee as paint thinner.
Speaker 4: I had a project I wanted to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good Bayley literally came in here I think yesterday and was like, what is this?
Speaker 3: And it looked like poop and.
Speaker 5: It was a piece of the coffee from the coffee.
Speaker 4: It looked what is this? Why is this?
Speaker 1: It was funny, Ah, it wouldn't be nice to have good coffee. All right, it's kat w I get even the big shout out. I missed this earlier and it's an important one. They said, can you do a little shout out for my nephew Jeric. He is seven years old and was diagnosed with a rare soft tissue cancer at seven. He's going into week five of his treatments today at Minnesota Children's and we're having a benefit for him next Saturday the eleventh at the Moosh Lodge in Monomonee from eleven till four. And I know you're not going to write that down, You're gonna forget about it, but you know if you if you are able to pop by next Saturday the eleventh, love from eleven till fourth the Moosh Lodge in Monominee. And good luck Jeric. We love you buddy, So thanks for letting us know about that.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: It's KATWDB On the day of Ryan in the Morning Show, we get one thousand dollars to give to you. All you gotta do is open up your phone and then go to KTWGB dot com on your browser and then there's a box will pop up type in the keyword ball one on one point three ktw B, and Goodwill want to help you win one thousand dollars and qualify.
Speaker 3: For a VIP trip to ourart radio dingle Ball.
Speaker 1: Just enter this nationwide keyword on KDWB dot com.
Speaker 3: Ball, that's ball.
Speaker 1: Enter it now at KDWB dot com and you can go to the iHeartRadio jingle Ball in New York. I know you can't even imagine jingle ball Christmas weather right now, because it's gonna be what eighty for eighty seven.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be so odd. It's gonna be almost ninety the next two days. And I just I genuinely feel bad for Twin Cities marathon runners. They were not anticipating in an eighty degree day.
Speaker 3: Okay, but the marathon is Sunday, right.
Speaker 2: It's Sunday, but it's still gonna be and it does start early, so usually I feel like right around this time when the sun's really coming up is when it starts to heat up. So probably not till like ten, and the marathon starts at eight and the ten milers starts at seven.
Speaker 1: Actually they should be fine because it's yeah, it's gonna be a little bit breezy, which is not your favorite running whether it's okay, but the low overnight when you starting time is like seven am, Yeah, it'll be about fifty seven degrees, which is perfect running weather. And by the middle of the afternoon when I would finish, i'd finish probably by about seven pm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'll be eighty one.
Speaker 2: There's Bailey. If you didn't know this, At the end of races, they always have someone who's kind of following the last person. Yeah, Dave doesn't even get in that section, he's.
Speaker 4: Behind that that cop. I've learned so much about marathons today.
Speaker 2: You're the one who said you didn't finish till seven.
Speaker 6: The follow person. I never knew what a pace bunny was. I thought you guys were pulling my leg. No, the person who wears bunny ears, I'll.
Speaker 1: Keep it up always. But they they that's kind of the nickname for him. So some of them kind of play up to it and they wear bunny eares.
Speaker 4: How do they know? Like, how do they how do they know?
Speaker 6: Like because Jenny was talking about, oh, this person was going thirty seconds faster than they should have been, how do you know.
Speaker 1: That what your pace is? You do know that usually you have it on your watch.
Speaker 2: Well, I think your body also can tell, like you, I don't know. I mean there's days where I run faster than I thought I am. Yeah, your body has a pretty good idea of like kind of like when you wake up in the middle of the night and you know what time it is, You're like, oh, it's not time to wake up yet. It's kind of running.
Speaker 1: I feel like, okay, it could be just a couple of more tips on if you're running, make sure you pee before you run. But if you have to pee during the marathon, there will be stops to see yourself. There will be stops to pee if you have to pee during the marathon, but you don't want to because there'll be a line.
Speaker 3: God forbid.
Speaker 1: You have to go poop because a lot of the time when you're running, your body will be like oh, and then you get to stop the poop, and then somebody in front of is also pooping. There's one portage on so pooping. Everybody's pooping. The thing with the Twin Cities Marathon. Unlike Grandma's, you can't just run off into the woods and do your business. There ain't nowhere to do it. There really is nowhere to do it. One more little tip. If you are near the end in the last three miles, like going up Summit, don't yell the runners you're almost there.
Speaker 3: You're almost there.
Speaker 2: That's where I hang out twenty four Okay.
Speaker 1: So by mile twenty three people will start yelling you're almost there, and to somebody who's just run twenty three miles, they're not almost there. Yeah, it's still got three miles to go, and those are the hardest three miles because you're dead tired by then. So don't yell you're almost there. Just go keep going. You got this, You got this. Running strong was one of my favorite ones. Yell run and strong run forrest run So.
Speaker 3: You can do that too.
Speaker 1: Okay, have a great marathon, good luck, and then let me know on Monday how you did. I'd love to hear your time on your marathon. If you beat my time, my PR time in the marathon four hours and fifty two minutes, I'll buy a Chipotle.
Speaker 4: Wow, you keep making all these empty promises.
Speaker 3: Who said it is an empty promise?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you owe him a lot of things now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because of our dance challenge, I get a day off I get what ten dollars covers and what else? One hundred and one dollars if you go on our instagram. So we had a challenge Tuesday. I'll keep it quick, then I have to go. Tuesday, Dave gave us a challenge to learn. It's called the slicksback Dance. You can look it up TikTok Instagram. We all tried it what an hour ago? M hmmm, and I.
Speaker 4: Did it the best. Well, you could be the judge.
Speaker 5: You'll be the judge the jails on our Instagram at Dave Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: It is that pretty funny. Check that out, all right. We'll be back in a second. On KTWB Vaughn's doing a feel good Friday coming up in a second. Stay here will feel good on Katie, there'll be let's feel good. It's Friday. Let's be in a We're in a good mood. We're almost out of here. It's gonna be gorgeous this weekend. I know you're probably still starting at your job. It's not even like you know ten o'clock yet, but we get out of here in.
Speaker 3: About another fifteen minutes.
Speaker 6: So big.
Speaker 3: Feel good Friday. Vont what do you got for there's two.
Speaker 4: Quick little stories for you.
Speaker 5: One of them is about a little piggy and we love when animals when you're driving on the highway. Let's just say you're going to work and you see a truck with a bunch of animals on it. This is a story about a little piglet that jumped off of a truck on an Iowa highway I think it was Highway one hundred and he ended up getting found, So I'm sorry. She found by the I don't know, humane society whoever. They took her to a farm now in Iowa and she's living her life on a farm.
Speaker 4: They you nicknamed her Peppa because she's a cute little a little pig.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she only had a couple of bruises in a road rash, but now she's living her best life. I just think it's funny that a pig just found the capacity to jump off of a truck.
Speaker 1: Well, especially because you figure she was on her way to the meat market.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: She was on her way to a nice pasture out. Okay, but it sounds like a movie where she's like, that's what I'm saying, right, rustling in the back of the thing, and she's like telling the other pigs like I'm gonna jump, and they're like to you won't do it.
Speaker 3: If you won't you jump with me, or you're gonna die. No, we're not going. We're going to a petty zoo.
Speaker 4: She's like the Cedar Rappers.
Speaker 5: Animal Care and Control posted some pictures and videos of Peppa now eating on the phone.
Speaker 3: She looks delicious.
Speaker 5: Sleep Shut up, dad, But I do love me a pok chop though, the cute little snout pig. Story number one, Story number two. I like this one because I wish it could happen to me. So these three distant cousins randomly met out of nowhere last week when they all showed up at their great great great grandfather's grave. There was one guy, he's sixty nine, flew from Kansas to researchers ancestors. He was at the cemetery when two guy in their seventies literally showed up minutes later at the same grave, and it turned out that they are fourth cousins. Of the odds that their great great great grandfather had eight kids with his first wife and seven more with a second, so fifteen total.
Speaker 4: I just think it'd be very cool to meet some long lost ancestors. That would be cool.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I found out when I was like a couple of years ago. One of my really good friends was my third cousin once removed, and I had known her for like twenty years and we found out that we were related.
Speaker 4: It was one of the coolest days of my life.
Speaker 6: I was like, Wow, really, this is bonkers, especially when you grow up with somebody. But that would be fun too, Like, hey, I'm so and so and you are my long lost cousin.
Speaker 5: Now, there is a movie came out in the past, maybe a handfully year's called The Invitation, where this girl found out she had like a cousin and he was like, oh, come back to this country. And then it got a little not woo woo, but if you have ever seen the Haunted Mansion, where like they tried to inherit her into the family and like keep her to stay there. So I'd be a little cautious of that, but it would be cool to meet, like, I'm a cousin my age around my age and be like, oh my god, we could be friends.
Speaker 1: I think next week we're an idea for talkback Tuesday. Who are you distantly related to? Susan? My wife is distantly related to Procter and Gamble, because Procter and Gamble they're real people from one hundred and fifty years or so ago. And I think her grandmother's name was Gambled or something like that, or maybe her mother's maiden name was Gamble. Yeah, yeah, something like that. So write that down, Genny. I think it'd be kind of cool. Are you distantly related to somebody famous, like.
Speaker 4: Anyone like of significance? Yeah? Yeah, right, what if it's you know, not famous, but I think.
Speaker 6: The guy who invented, uh, you know something, the tity bawl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tidy ball. I was gonna say, yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Sure, trying to help you out. I am just trying to help you out. I can't hurt, I know. All right, Who are you distantly related to? Think about that. We'll do that next week. All right, we'll be back with Dave's Dirt. Final round of Dave's Dirt, And we had a lot to cover, most of it involving you know who, But we got some juicy stuff too, including a song that she is.
Speaker 3: It's a disc track. I'll tell you about it.
Speaker 4: You what I mean, Stave Stirt on Katie w.
Speaker 1: B, you already know what's trending. It's a woman named Taylor and she is everywhere. Our album came out last night eleven o'clock Minnesota, Tanme and we played the entire thing on KATIEWDB, but you probably were not up to hear it. So you can hear it on KATOBDB. We'll be dropping in tracks here and there, and we have stories behind some of the tracks live from the Taylor Swift Desk. Here's reporter Jenny Lutenberger.
Speaker 3: Jenny.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift is beefing with Charlie XCX, at least those are the rumors because her song actually romantic, sounds like a diss track. So it all started when Charlie XCX had a song that came out called Sympathy as a Knife, and she said, don't want to see her backstage at my boyfriend's show, fingers crossed behind my back. I hope they break up quick. So that is from Charlie XX. But then Taylor's song actually romantic. She says high five to my and then you said your gladdy ghosted me, wrote me a song saying it makes you sick to see my face.
Speaker 4: She also and that's saying wow high school.
Speaker 2: She also says I heard you call me boring Barbie when the Coochs got you brave, And she also says, I my business, God's my witness that I don't provoke it. It's kind of making me win because it's actually sweet all the time you've spent yea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you didn't catch it, but Jenny said that earlier, and I.
Speaker 1: Did catch it, but I didn't bring it up because it's it's it's very like it's not like her. Yeah, I don't know how I feel about that.
Speaker 4: Do you wanna? I don't know if it's that part you want to hear a clip of the show, Let's hear it.
Speaker 3: Sweet?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 5: God, I d like it.
Speaker 2: I like it you, but like to me, it sounds more of a disc towards like an X than a fellow pop star.
Speaker 4: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's what the Swifties are saying.
Speaker 4: And I'm going with what.
Speaker 2: The Swifties are saying. A partial swift I understand that, So there you go. That's the tea.
Speaker 6: Something else cool with the Taylor Swift album is that there are some places that are giving you deals like Wendy's is giving you free fries these their app to celebrate studio album. And then also Krispy Kreme has a special like orange donuts with like blue frosting on them that they're doing today. And Uber Eats is doing something very interesting, so twelve percent off of orange colored items through Uber eats and you could save twelve dollars off Uber Comfort rides with the code show biz and that's valid through the weekend.
Speaker 4: So if you're getting an Uber Comfort ride, get twelve dollars off.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you it's not Taylor Swift. What I'm not going to remember when I'm drunk.
Speaker 4: At the bar.
Speaker 2: What was that problem for Taylor Swift show?
Speaker 4: Give me the Uber show biz.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you what I'm doing for Taylor Swift. I'm going to why is that a high for Friday night football?
Speaker 3: Look at you.
Speaker 5: We're giving away a twenty five thousand dollars scholarship, going to try to and I will tell people U and shout out Saint Ben, Saint John's for helping us do this. The game that you have to play for the scholarship, it's so simple. People are like, I'm not good at football, either of mine. I wouldn't make you do that. It's a very simple dice toss game. But we'll be there tonight for their homecoming. Come say hey. And another Dirt news, Vanessa hudgens Her and Zac Efron did a movie together, what twenty years ago, but so you never hear.
Speaker 3: Her talk about zachs that long ago.
Speaker 5: The first one came out. It was like twenty Yeah, the first one came out twenty years ago. And here's her in a rare interview talking about zach Efron.
Speaker 2: I really wanted to be a mom. I wanted to focus on the Justice Simpson collection.
Speaker 1: That's what my bad, that's Jessica Simpson. Here's the right clip.
Speaker 2: I was a child and like.
Speaker 4: This boy and I was like, oh my god, he's so cute. So like the chemistry was so real.
Speaker 3: It helps when it's real, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really does, especially when you're young and like it's it's all sweet and like innocent. You know, aw, I was horrible.
Speaker 6: I was right or die with those two. I wanted them to be together forever.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 1: Jojo Siwah is also in the Dirt and she basically kicked a fan out of her concert because the fan was making fun of her. I'm not sure how great this audio is, but it sounds juicy. Let's listen.
Speaker 5: Me no what thank you appreciate it, but we only got over thy hearts and you're right not in my house.
Speaker 1: Baby. Who would pay money to go to a Jojo Seawat concert and then make fun of her? But you spent sixteen dollars on that concert? But like, can you kick somebody out for that?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: It's not like they're violating any rules thing?
Speaker 6: And I wonder if they were like heckling or something, because then yes, you can kick someone out for heckling, because how would she know she's getting made fun of?
Speaker 3: There's not a lot of people in the audience.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it wasn't hard to spot her.
Speaker 6: I was scrolling through TikTok the other day and I came across like a life of someone at Jojo Siwa.
Speaker 2: There were a ton She's got kind of like a cult following.
Speaker 4: People work for this radio station. Then go to Jojo walk Come wow, can you guess me?
Speaker 3: Who said? Who said?
Speaker 4: WHOA?
Speaker 3: Who was it? Joey Lawrence? Everybody? Joey Lawrence?
Speaker 4: WHOA?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 2: You got say.
Speaker 5: I don't know what old school tech are you still using and perfectly happy with?
Speaker 1: Some answers were a regular watch, a dumb phone, manual transmission. I have not driven a manual transmission in so long. It's a stick shift. There's no way you can talk on your phone and eat Chipotle while you're driving a stick shift. You need a third hand LT Wired headphones, and do you still use wired head phones.
Speaker 6: Because the air pods are like one hundred and fifty bucks and wired headphones twenty.
Speaker 5: Not Probably are they cheaper, but a lot of people prefer the wired ones because they don't fall out as easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, an iPod, remember your iPod?
Speaker 3: A iPod?
Speaker 1: Touch pen, pencil and paper is another one. Bailey does that you don't use an organizer in your phone?
Speaker 6: Oh no, I use a paper planner, and I think it's what makes me cute.
Speaker 4: So that's what it is. I have a lot going on at all times.
Speaker 3: You really really do. There's a lot of things in there.
Speaker 1: Another thing that people use that they're happy with old school tech DVDs, CDs, A real alarm clock. I still use a real alarm clock because I don't put my phone by my bed. I don't want my phone by my bed.
Speaker 6: I kind of wish I did use one, but the last time I had one, once it broke.
Speaker 1: I just thought, well, you keep your phone by your back down. Yeah, all right, and an actual calculator. Some people still use an actual calculate later. That is it for the dirt for today. Happy Friday, enjoy the beautiful fall weather out Go Gophers. You got a tough game tomorrow night versus number one Ohio State. But I'm gonna be watching Go Ghosts. I never know how do I cash in for my pride for this dance.
Speaker 3: Don't worry, just wait for it.
Speaker 2: That is not how it works. You need everybody ask you James right now. He's gonna come in Monday and be like, bot, why do you have a ven? Why do I have a ven? Milk? Request for me?
Speaker 5: And you take my day off? Go on Instagram. At Dave Ryan Show, we all try to dance and some of us fail. We all failed profusely, but uh, there was one of us that failed the least.
Speaker 1: That is true. Go check that out. Have a great weekend. Check out the Minnesota Goodbye and After the Show podcast. And I think we called it.
Speaker 6: What do we call it today, we called it Fat Old Bitch.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, that's that's the name of the podcast today, my nickname.
Speaker 3: Hear the story of.
Speaker 1: How that nickname came up on the Minnesota Goodbye. Just go search minnesot to Goodbye on the iHeartRadio app