Speaker 1: Kd w B Talk. That's the keyword taste. That's taste on our iHeartRadio app. Whatcht it? Write?
Speaker 2: Into Winning Song Wednesday? Here's my vote, here's my song. I haven't heard this song in years, so I thought it'd be a fun song to submit on Winning Song Wednesday. It's major Laser lean on. So if you want to vote for my song, you would call and say, I'm want to vote for Dave's song, but you need to hear Jenny's song first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was some Dusty's Child today Independent Women.
Speaker 1: Man Bailey song.
Speaker 4: I went with Billy Eilsten and Justin Bieber with that guy, Oh what did I get? But you got Enter Demons Okay, I got Entertainments by Julia Brenn.
Speaker 1: Do you want to do that one instead?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I asked him to do that and then I was like do we have it? And he's like, oh no, no, So this is what I picked. Enterdamers, Julia Brennan.
Speaker 2: Says local artists discovered by your boy Dave Ryan.
Speaker 6: We're talking about her this week, so I thought I aduce.
Speaker 1: Her, okay, And I'm going with Ellie golden Burn about the song. I love that boding okay, so once we again.
Speaker 2: The songs are that you're going to vote on six, five, one, nine, eight nine, kat w B? What's your name?
Speaker 1: Jenny? Who are you voting for? Jenny? My husband and I want to vote for you.
Speaker 2: Dave voting for lean On Major Lasuer, Thank you, mattlen cons is one vote though, yeah, because she said my husband and I.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, all right, thank you, Katie WB. Hello, what's your name? Ted? Who are you voting for? Voting for look at it? All right? Thank you, Tim, kat w B? Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: Kasey Ksey voting for Bailey Bailey vote love that song? Thank you, k d w B. You're on the radio. What's your name? Well, it's secretary Bree. Oh my god, Bree Heyl. Who are you voting for? Jenny? Thank you, Bree? Kd WUB. What's your name?
Speaker 6: Brook Brook?
Speaker 1: Who you're voting for?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I win?
Speaker 1: I love it? Thank you, Brooke.
Speaker 2: Winning song Wednesday a song from nineteen sixty four.
Speaker 1: Lean On.
Speaker 2: We're just talking about meat Sauces, baby, So you know who meat Sauce is. He works over it, a K fan and he is the nicest guy in the building. He really is if you ever wondered whether somebody is nice, whether it's on the radio. One day I will list the people who pretend to be nice on the radio and are really not. Pond And you know, Vaughan is actually he is so nice. He really everybody on the show is nice. There are no a holes on the show. Me I'm the biggest a hole on the show, right, But Meat Sauce so nice.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 2: We have a little Halloween get together yesterday, little baby shower kind of thing.
Speaker 1: And he's got a baby Louie. It's about a year.
Speaker 6: Ish old ten months old now, yet.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that kid is so adorable. He's so we all took turns hold the little baby Louie.
Speaker 3: He's got the biggest blue eyes and he is a sweet little baby. And I just thought it was so cute when he like reached for meat sauce. But he's like, I want dad, and it's.
Speaker 6: Like, oh, let me hold your sill.
Speaker 2: He's such a good dad. I mean, you can tell that Louis Louis is the he's a classic looking model baby boy.
Speaker 1: He's sturdy. He's sturdy, he's a little heavy.
Speaker 2: He's got a good solid base, got a good solid base shoulders anyway, shot.
Speaker 6: Ahead for his age is what they jokes. Yeah, ce knowledge.
Speaker 2: Coming up as supreena carpenter. Keyword coming up in just a couple of minutes on KDWB. Yeah, it is another key word that is the most spoken word on KTWB, just surpassing KDWB itself. Yeah, he is the word key word, but it's important, so make sure you're here for it coming up in about another tiens. When that trip, that'd be so dope. You get on an airplane with Chasing Matheson, you fly off to look Wardia. Yeah, you're coming back and there's a bomb and whoa he makes a video of it. You know, this is based on a real story. So Jason Massith Matheson, our buddy, flies out to New York for something, and he's pulling out of the gate and they've stopped. There's a bomb threat. They evacuate everybody through like the rear exit. Ye, he has to slide down the slide and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I didn't really see that the slide made.
Speaker 1: I made that part up.
Speaker 3: But they didn't have to go out with the back one, and man, I would be so stressed and then they had like one bus on the tarmac that like was completely filled that everyone else had to stand outside, right because they didn't have enough room for any anyone else. But yeah, they didn't know what was going on, and no one was really telling them either, which would be terrifying, right absolutely, Eually, Yeah, they found out that there was a bomb threat.
Speaker 2: And it turned out to be an unsubstantiated threat from what we understand. Anyway, colaverybody is safe. We'll be back in a second. You're doing this for way too long. Every day. You're doing this for way too long, and it's bad for you.
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you next on kDa. But first, the keyword.
Speaker 2: For Sabrina Carpenter, so you can do in that trip to Los Angeles. Cool keyword is Sabrina. So open up the iHeartRadio app and just tap that red microphone button and then just say this. The keyword is Sabrina. The keyword is Sabrina. But do it as a pirate er. Maybe the keyword to be Sabrina.
Speaker 4: Yah.
Speaker 2: See, I want to I don't give a damn what you do. I'm just trying to draw attention to this contest because I don't want it to be like we've been doing it for so long. I don't want it to be win one ear and out the other. Yeah, you know what I mean, shaking things up a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: Or you could do you know, a fancy lady like the keyword is Sabrina.
Speaker 1: The pirate's funnier.
Speaker 6: Well you do you you don't know?
Speaker 1: I am, I'm right, I will.
Speaker 2: You got to get your attention on this one because I know you hear this every day, like seventeen times. But I don't want you to lose sight of how free can cool. This is to fly off to sea. Sabriena Carpenter in Los Angeles. So go use that keyword, which is the keyword is Sabrina.
Speaker 6: You sound like the pirate from SpongeBob. You do oh who lives in order to see the worrier?
Speaker 1: Ready? Kids?
Speaker 6: Wow, kid, that was really good.
Speaker 1: I do one impression and that's it.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 3: You did a mustard squirt sound one time and it was really good.
Speaker 1: No, he just parted.
Speaker 6: No, it was so good.
Speaker 2: See, thank you so much. Okay, so here's the story. You're doing this too long, you're showering too long. Some people spend as much as an hour every day shaven, wash and adjusting, what, examining, relaxing in the hot water. It's a trend called the everything shower that started on TikTok. But dermatologists are saying, and it's not good for you. Over washing can cause redness, dryness in itching, and then especially this time of the year when it's very dry outside, it'll damage your skin bearer, You're making you more provo prone to diseases and bad skin. It'll make your skin look prematurely old. It's also bad for your environment, especially in drought stricken areas. So taking a thirty to forty five minute shower uses seventy five to one hundred and ten gallons of water. Wow, also raises your water bill. A forty five minutes shower. Yeah, you know, Carson used to take him. We were so mad he would not He would do forty five minutes.
Speaker 6: What does he do to stand in there?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 3: Sometimes it feels great. But my thing is is how long is your hot water running for? Because mine tunes out like after twenty minutes. Yeah, just cold warm, right, it gets cold. So that's why I'm like, I can't be there for an hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we say the average shower in the US is just short of eight minutes and uses about fifteen and a half gallons of water. They say, you really don't need to use any more, like to sufficiently clean yourself, no more than five or ten minutes. I think I do ten minutes in the shower. I use it for a little wake up, relaxing. We get up so god awful early. I'm up at four thirty in the morning. I'm gonna treat myself to an extra three minutes of just standing there pondering the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, underwarm water.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think I take showers that are a little bit longer because I double wash my hair.
Speaker 6: Also just looks greasy all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does, thank you.
Speaker 6: But even then, if I say that out loud, fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: So, but Blia also doesn't shower. I do not shower every day, No, I did not.
Speaker 6: Kind of mix up.
Speaker 3: I feel like, yeah, a little bit longer, but I shower every day, how long. Usually I don't wash my hair. I only wash it once or twice a week. So on those days then it's a longer shower. It's going to be probably closer like fifteen minutes. Other showers, it's probably only like four minutes.
Speaker 4: But like in everything shower, like they say, yeah, that is a long that takes. That definitely takes like twenty five thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: If you have shit everything shower whole leg and your beehole, you gotta have one leg like way high up and you got to have a good balance and stuff.
Speaker 6: It takes a while.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks Jenny for that.
Speaker 2: That's why I keep a toilet brush in the bathroom. Reach back there to the bee hole area. You to keep a toilet brush.
Speaker 6: How you shave it?
Speaker 1: No, just your worship.
Speaker 2: You worship worship the bee hole with the toilet brush. Some people say it's too scratchy, but I'm like, eh, for you likes a little surprise.
Speaker 6: I mean, when you're itchy down there, you need that scratch.
Speaker 3: I don't want to know what that toilet brush does for you.
Speaker 1: Dave business, Yeah, it's what would you say?
Speaker 6: She said, I don't want to know what that toilet brush does for you? And I said, calls him daddy.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 4: You started, Guys, you're the one that started with the toilet brush.
Speaker 2: You're the one who started talking about the bee hole leg, putting a leg up.
Speaker 3: On the side of the and there because you did your whole thing were you went silent because you didn't want to continue the conversation, and then you brought up the toilet bruns, so you continued it.
Speaker 1: It all blows me away.
Speaker 2: Why but Indiana is ranked in the top four you college football teams. Indiana has sucked forever. Give them something. The Gophers used to play like the Gophers. One of the first games I went to at US at the stadium whatever they call it now, was Huntingdon Stadium back when it was TCF was Indiana, and they used to be We wiped the floor with Indiana. And so I was asking Nabisco, because he knows all about sports, I said, how did Indiana get to be so good? He said, because they're paying their college players more. Because now college players get to be paid money. You see how I changed the subject so gracefully there, changed the subject right into college football. So Indiana, the Hoosiers, they've sucked. They've been perpetually. They're like just kind of like a doormat of the Big Ten. Great movie, though, but they're what Hoosiers. Yeah, well that was about basketball, but that's fine. So but now they're doing really well. They're ranked like number two, right behind Ohio State.
Speaker 3: Wow, up there. I Oh, that's all it is. That's their entire chair. No, I'm sure there's more, way better than minister does.
Speaker 6: Yeah, which is so long?
Speaker 4: M I.
Speaker 1: S oh t.
Speaker 6: A Minnesota, Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Over more back then the toilet brush.
Speaker 6: Yeah, back to the toilet bres.
Speaker 2: All right, the weekend, just ahead of Dave's Dirt on KWB, you got to hear the kids Bop version of Tears by Sabrina Carpenter, and I've got it for you coming up on Dave's Dirt next on KDEWB. We do have a we're doing the talkback thing for the Sabrina Carpenter thing because you're never more than thirty minutes away from that thing. And so we said this thing where we said, you know, when you use the keyword for this round, you know what, change it up a little bit and make you sound like a pirate and so you'd be like meaty, the keyword is Sabrina. Now, there's no reason for that, and it's trying to spice it up a little bit because after months of hearing this contest, I don't want you to lose sight of how freaking cool it is. And I don't want to go in one ear and now at the other. So I said, do it like a pirate. Sure enough, some people did do it.
Speaker 1: Like a pirated. Are The key word isna. See this not head.
Speaker 2: Probably wouldn't even have bothered to play the game if I hadn't called attention to it.
Speaker 6: But now he's entered to win.
Speaker 1: He's entered to win.
Speaker 6: The keyword is sabrina.
Speaker 1: Meybie, it's really the commitment to me. For me, it.
Speaker 2: Is, Yeah, so it's not too late. You can do it again. Use the keyword, but sabrina and do it like a pirate.
Speaker 1: The keyword is sabrina are for a pirate.
Speaker 4: But granted she's not being graded on how well you can do the No, you're really you really know, just need to say the keyword no. Next time is going to be say it like a Kardashian. Oh so how would that sound if you're gonna say it like a Kardashian, uh are?
Speaker 6: Yeah, sabrina. The keyword you don't? Yeah, I don't know why pirate?
Speaker 1: You're pirate Kardashian.
Speaker 6: Yeah, The keyword is sabrina.
Speaker 1: You got a little more vocal fry in there.
Speaker 4: The keyword is Sabrina, so we'll do that.
Speaker 6: There are real people dying, Yeah, my ring or what does she with my ear rings? My diamonds, Kim, There are people dying in the world.
Speaker 2: By the way, shout out to my wife Mocho and newborn son James. Going to Japan today for a month. Your husband Tyler and sudden Liam will miss you.
Speaker 1: Here's the good.
Speaker 2: News is Tyler and Liam and I are going to go out for beers every night that you're gone, and so he's not going to be lonely or anything. We're going out to beers every night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go through. You were going to do the Spicy wing challenge that beat ub Yeah, Oh, don't worry.
Speaker 2: I won't let Tyler get in any trouble, all right, any of those two days dirt on KTEW you be good to Let to catch up on.
Speaker 3: Tays Dirt sponsored by six one two Injured Timer Lambert's Injury Law on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: I do have to play this for you. This I found.
Speaker 2: It is the kids Bop version of basically the Sabrina Carpenter song Tears because kid pop does you know they do the clean version, and we found hold on, I gotta scroll a little bit. Here we found the kids Bop version of Serena Carpenter Tears. Now, I won't get naughty, but the original lyrics are kind of naughty. It says, I get blank at the thought of you, and you can fill in your own blank there. It's a three letter word. Being a responsible guy treating me like you're supposed to do. Tears run down my thighs is kind of naughty. So here's the kids Bop version. And if you can't understand the lyrics, I will be happy to translate them for you. After I play the clip and here we go, let me translate for you. So it says, I just smile at the thought of you being a responsible guy, treating me like you're supposed to do.
Speaker 1: Tears fall from my eyes.
Speaker 6: That's my ideal.
Speaker 2: If you're a parent of your kids, get into kids Bop. I mean, do you let them listen to kids Bop? I mean you download things on your phone, you played in your car, put it on their phone, because Carson did. Back in the days of iTunes, Carson had a bunch of songs. I can probably find one for you on my phone right now.
Speaker 7: What's funny is that Sabrina Carpenter song. There was another Sabrina says, that's my ideal for play, and what I'm pretty sure Kids Bop just said was that's my idea of the day of the day.
Speaker 4: I also like in Sabrina's where she goes like, oh my god, and they go like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. I think my sister she does a lot of like K pop demon hunters now with her kids and Miss Rachel.
Speaker 4: Yes, Miss Rachel, my huge yeah loves Miss Rachel.
Speaker 2: Here is the kids Bop version of shake it Off, left over from when Carson was a kid.
Speaker 1: I mean so far it's the same. It's just sung by young kid.
Speaker 6: Right I think you know, kids like listening to kids sing.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, makes sense, all right?
Speaker 3: Hot off the presses, there's a new three dollar meal deal at Holiday station stores.
Speaker 6: I want to tell you about real quick.
Speaker 3: It's any hot snack or roller grill items, So Bailey could get a dog Diggity dog do like a dog, plus free to lace chips, a Polar pop or a medium coffee and it's all just for three dollars.
Speaker 6: So that's exciting.
Speaker 3: Literally what can you get that's three dollars a full meal nowadays?
Speaker 6: Nothing, nothing, very naturally period.
Speaker 3: And also Cardi b is having a boy. She's on to her fourth child, and this time it's with football star Stefan Digs. He spilled the beans to People magazines, saying, it's a boy. That's enough for me. I can't wait to make him do push ups and sit ups and run around. Imagine having to be born into a family of an NFL player and.
Speaker 6: Get down just now.
Speaker 2: It worked out for the Mannings, it turned out okay.
Speaker 6: So there you go.
Speaker 4: Halsey has shut down a heckler at her Boston concert number seven day.
Speaker 6: Correctly. I almost died to be on this stage.
Speaker 4: I'm going to play, yeah, So he told her to stop talking and play, and then she also, I mean kind of went on. She's like, you think you're tough because you're from Boston. I'm from Jersey, baby, I'll.
Speaker 6: Whoop your ace. And I know I thought vont would like that because I.
Speaker 3: Found now, you know, I think she like has a little bit of some fake stories in there of where she's from. Dave and I have talked about this before. She's kind of lied about her upbringing. Well, no, not that she just wanted to see make it seem like she had a harder life than what she did. She was like more appealing to the audience stuff, So I forget. I feel like she also was living in Michigan at one point.
Speaker 6: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't remember either, but but she claimed to be like, you know, living on the streets and wouldn't fall asleep at night so she would drink red bulls all night so people wouldn't kill her.
Speaker 1: In the middle of the nineties.
Speaker 2: And it's like, wait a second, you grew up in a mansion somewhere in Trenton, you know, so there are no mansions. Well get the wherever? Orange? Is there a town in Orange? In New Jersey?
Speaker 1: West Orange? And okay, she grew up in a McMansion in West Orange.
Speaker 6: Is that the rich town? What's the rich town in Jersey?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: He doesn't go there.
Speaker 1: I know all the less rich ones.
Speaker 7: Jelly Roll has been on a massive health kick for the last two years and now has dropped well over two hundred pounds. At his heaviest, jelly Roll said that he weighed around five hundred pounds. He admitted that he could barely make it down his driveway without getting winded, and he was like, you know.
Speaker 1: What, enough is enough?
Speaker 7: And since then, I feel like jelly Roll has become the face of weight loss. They start, he said, people are starting to call him instead of jelly Roll, Veggie Roll. And this is the first time he's been under three hundred pounds since middle school.
Speaker 1: Wow, middle school.
Speaker 2: Kim Kardashian's in that awful show. What is that show that she was in fair? All's fair and it got a zero on Rotten Tomatoes. But she also is talking about chat GPT is a toxic friend.
Speaker 1: Here's Kim Kardashian toxic.
Speaker 3: Really, she should do better because I'm leaning to them to really help me, and she is teaching me a life lesson and then becoming my therapist to tell me why I need to believe in myself.
Speaker 6: After they got the answer wrong. It's a it's like a thing.
Speaker 2: She's talking about how she would ask it questions on the bar exam because she's been she I think she just failed the bar exam, and so she's blaming chat GPT for some of the wrong answers.
Speaker 7: I think it's dumb to not dumb because I understand therapy is expensive, but to use chat GPT for therapy and some advice because it's just very subjective obviously.
Speaker 1: You know, it only knows what you put in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: And also like I should play you guys this audio. I saw this thing that was like it was called chat GPT hallucination where basically they called them out for like giving them the wrong information and they're like, yes, I know, but I'm just trying to make sure you know I'm on your side. Okay, I imagine using chat GPT for your therapy when like they're not. They're just trying to make like.
Speaker 1: You yeah, they're just it.
Speaker 3: So it's not yeah, it's I don't know, it's miss messed up someone. Biles confessed on TikTok recently that she's had three cosmetic surgeries, but two of them you would never be able to tell.
Speaker 6: Now, I'm going to screw.
Speaker 3: Up how you say this, because I know Bailey knows she had a surgery to repair an ear lob that was destroyed when an earing got ripped out out. It's true, but she also chose to have a lower blethoroplastic throw.
Speaker 1: Say, at least I know it.
Speaker 3: Was considering it too, and she says to remove the worst I begs. So she's had it done, Dave. She could be your inspiration whatever happened to that with your eyes.
Speaker 2: I went in for the consultation and they were great, and they're like, oh yeah, totally good candidate for it. But then I had to get like insurance approval to get a discount or something, and I've never got You have to go to a third party doctor to get a approval for it, and if not then you pay the full price.
Speaker 1: So I just never bothered to take the next step.
Speaker 4: Now until it starts bothering you again. And then this will bother Someone will point it out. They'll be like, you know, what's wrong with your face? Because that's what made you think about it the first time. David Beckham soccer legend. He has now officially been knighted. He is Sir David Beckham now from King Charles, in a ceremony honoring.
Speaker 6: His contributions to sport and charity.
Speaker 4: So Beckham played one hundred and fifteen times for England.
Speaker 6: And I guess that is a lot.
Speaker 4: I don't know a lot about soccer, but he has captained the team in fifty nine matches and now he is a night Night Sir David Beckham, this is really cool.
Speaker 1: It's the i think thirtieth anniversary of Toy.
Speaker 7: Story and Tom Hanks is doing a interview where he talks about the original Toy Story.
Speaker 1: Eighty minutes of the movie got dumped.
Speaker 5: Tim Allen and I and everybody involved in it. We recorded a Toy Story movie for about eighty minutes of it that was completely thrown out.
Speaker 1: A different story.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was everything because the people who were running the studio, not Pixar, said look, it's a cartoon. Let's make him wise cracking, insult each other and come up with goofy things. It didn't work. It wasn't Toy Story, it wasn't what Pixar was going for. So we got one of those calls from John Lassiter. John called up and he said, hey, listen, we will looked at it and it's just not working and we would like to start all over from scratch. How long had you been working We had been working on it for about two years, I will say about two you wow. So then we began the process all over again, which is about a two and a half to three year process. And there's going to be another there's going to be a fifth Toy story movements.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's pretty much.
Speaker 7: It's a two years to get something done and they got rid of it completely.
Speaker 2: The boy that they did they did it right. I mean seriously, when they went back and did it, they did it right. It's kind of like back to the future. The story it already knows is that Michael J. Fox was not originally cast as Marty McFly. It was another guy and I can't remember his name, but he's well known, and they just said it was not working because the actor did not get that it was supposed to be lighthearted, fun and quirky, and he was trying to make it a little bit more dark. So they went back after like two months or something of filming and then did all of those scenes with Michael J.
Speaker 1: Fox's Marty McFly.
Speaker 2: That is it brilliant because forty years later, everybody still loves that movie.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: That is the dirt brought to you by six y one two Injured Himer and Lammer's Injury Law