Speaker 1: Back with second date update, brought to you by my people at Pomponio Ranch Meets handcrafted beef Jerky packed with bold flavor, made from premium ranch raised beef right here on the San Mateo County Coast. It's the Bay's Beef Jerky. Go to Pomponio Ranch meets dot Com. Use my code Marcus fifty for fifty percent off your first order. Let's get right to it. Trevor is on the line. Good morning, Trevor, Hey, good morning, Hey dude, tell me about your day with Hailey. I know that she's ghosted, so we're gonna call her with you on the phone, try to figure this all out. But I need some info. I need some details. How did you meet?
Speaker 2: And then we met out and hinge uh huh, and we hit happy hour at this really cool little bar okay after work, and you know, it was going off. It was imagine, man, she was stunny. It was like super funny. It really went up. You know, it was easy that you know that I've been on a cool day like this and years.
Speaker 1: Man. Okay, but she's ghosted, so let's see if we can figure this out. About to call Hayley, ask her about her date with Trevor. Who is holding I don't know if he's muted out or not. Trevor, you're still there, you're standing by. Okay, let's call her and try to figure some things out. I know she's ghosted, so here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, is this Haley? It is Hi Hailey. This is Marcus calling from Star one on one three. Good morning, How are you good?
Speaker 3: I'm good? Is this is this second date up day?
Speaker 1: Oh god? This is where you tell me you already have the radio on? Yes?
Speaker 3: I listened to your guys.
Speaker 1: Oh you're the best. I know you're amazing. Okay, so wait.
Speaker 3: Okay, so wait, okay, can I guess what's going on?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: Is Trevor listening?
Speaker 1: He is Trevor?
Speaker 3: You there?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah? All right, bring it full circle adulting. It's hard.
Speaker 3: The family is here, you know, Okay? Do you know what happens?
Speaker 1: Yes? So you already know the deal? Like did he screw up? Sorry Trevor, but like I know the deal.
Speaker 3: I know the deal. Well, Dave was great, Trevor's cute first half was awesome. And then somewhere during the day, casually he says something along the lines of I'm staying in my ex wife's guests room right now to save money. And I'm like, I'm sorry, what what? Like he he's really like hesitate, Like I guess he forgot that he wasn't talking to one of his bros.
Speaker 1: Wait his ex wife like lives.
Speaker 3: Or saying something. He's staying there to save money and just imagine this is like a first date, right, So I'm like, cool impressions out the window. And then he's like we're basically roommates or used to be married, and I'm like, well, yeah, so okay, that's what ever hears today?
Speaker 1: What was his rationale, Trevor, I'm going to talk about you like you're not here.
Speaker 3: He didn't give one. He just like he's kind of a lulu and he should have pictures their dog, and then referred to it as our girl, not his dog, not their former dog, our girl like their child.
Speaker 1: Okay, the whole thing was so weird, So.
Speaker 3: I don't know why he's even thinking that, Like maybe you guys would be able to remedy the situation.
Speaker 1: Trevor, you left all this out, Let's go to you. So so are you living with your ex wife still? Yeah? Okay, you see how that's weird, right.
Speaker 2: Well, what why is that weird? Like in my mind like we're adults, like we're pasted out, like crap, Like it just it just worked out. Convenience, It just happens to work out.
Speaker 1: How are you, how are you expecting to date? How would you take a lady home? How is this okay?
Speaker 2: We would talk about it, or we wouldn't go home or rent the release?
Speaker 1: How can you or something?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm in the midst of that that's going to work out, but it's just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I didn't want to meet you and your ex wife Like this is like this is so strange, and the way that you're rationalizing it is even a stranger.
Speaker 1: Okay,