Speaker 1: Are you ready? It is time now for Name That too. It is Vaunt versus Bailey. Yes, and you guys are probably curious what the theme is today because you need to guess the songs that are in today's theme.
Speaker 2: You always come up with such great themes.
Speaker 1: Well there's this one too, So let's see how we do on Name Name that That.
Speaker 2: No divas allowed.
Speaker 1: These are pop women, and these are songs by women that are not typically thought of as divas. So no Christina, no Mariah, no Beyonce. These are just normal, nice women.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Now you might disagree and say, oh, she's a diva, keep it to yourself. This is not your show. It's the Dave Ryan show, all right.
Speaker 2: What you're rooting for? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, Bailey is going to guess first, and here is your first clue. Remember, these are women pop stars, but not the ones we considered deep, but the normal women. In twenty ten, this song was hotter than the fourth of July.
Speaker 2: Hotter than the fourth of July.
Speaker 1: Now remember there are hidden clues in the clues.
Speaker 2: Could you repeat the clue one more time?
Speaker 1: In twenty ten, this song was hotter than the fourth of July.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna say I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 2: Ooh, I also said too, go ahead, Bailey named that tune? Okay, okay?
Speaker 1: That your time. You always jumped the guy and then you blow it. I want to help you.
Speaker 3: I don't say that's gonna be Katie Harry firework.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay. Moving on to round two in the Pop Women No Divas Allowed category, Von You're gonna bed first.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 4: You do this to me every single week. Just give me the crappy clues or the very vague detail clues.
Speaker 1: Because you're so good and so strong this game. I got to make a challenge. Help I understand. Okay, I don't care, Bailey. I think I can name that tune in one second.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well I said two seconds, so vant name that tune?
Speaker 2: So what? Y?
Speaker 1: Okay? Round three, Bailey, you're.
Speaker 4: Up okay, and this text just came in, says Team Bailey. Come on, girl, I got you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for the load.
Speaker 1: Here's your clue, Bailey. Yeah, sorry, you're gonna have to find someone else to do all those nice things I used to do for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, You're gonna have to find someone else to do all those nice things that I used to do for you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 4: I was gonna guess three, Bailey, name that tune?
Speaker 1: Oh? She looks puzzled. The puzzled look on Bailey's face it all.
Speaker 2: Would you have known it? I don't know? Do I? Well, I don't. So you're gonna get a point anyway, because heck if I know to take a guess, Bailey, No, I don't know it.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a I had a dream that Selena Gomez.
Speaker 2: It's it Amy.
Speaker 5: Here we go, so.
Speaker 2: You see, I know the song.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have known that with Selena Gomez, I wouldn't know the name of it when she made good.
Speaker 6: Us say, I don't remember the name of it, but I definitely know the song whiskey.
Speaker 1: All right, Here we go the category once again, pop women. No divas allowed. These are all songs by women that are not typically thought of as divas. So no Christina, no Mariah, no Beyonce. Here we go. It looks like Baunt is bidding first on this one.
Speaker 2: Does look that way?
Speaker 1: Should have could have would have been a huge hit song. But no, should have could have would have been a huge hit song.
Speaker 3: But NI, what.
Speaker 1: Toughest song in the game today?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, scratching my chin, I can hear it. I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 3: Well, I said, I can name that tune in three seconds, So name that tune.
Speaker 7: I heart radio music. Well, I think I wonder.
Speaker 8: The toughest one in the category slow clapp you should have could have would have been a hit song. But no, I'm rich and I don't like that song, and get it off my radio stage.
Speaker 2: My heart radio loves when Sefani.
Speaker 1: But not that song.
Speaker 2: Flow clip.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Okay, you're up. Pay attention. I am Bailey. The oscillating pendulums of my pelvic girdle are utterly incapable of articulating a fabrication.
Speaker 2: You got it, don't you? I do, because I am an English connoisseur.
Speaker 1: Can I read it again?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Please for the slower people, Yes, here's the oscillating pendulums of my pelvic girdle are utterly incapable of articulating a fabrication, Bailey.
Speaker 2: Somebody picked up the saurs. Yeah, and I love the saurus and it's me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say I can name that tune in one second.
Speaker 2: Damn Bailey, no luck for me? All right, go ahead, name that tune. No fighting, no fighting her hipstone Lie.
Speaker 3: It's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, move in. I love that song too. Here we go a Vonce turned to bid on the next one.
Speaker 2: Oh text message team v huh sorry?
Speaker 1: All right, she's been described as a pop underdog. Is that accurate? Well, maybe Vaught's bidding first. She's been described as a pop underdog. Is that accurate? Well maybe.
Speaker 4: That maybe mm hmm, I said from Little Orphan Annie, just maybe Bailey.
Speaker 2: I think I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 3: I also said two seconds, so Vought name that tune.
Speaker 9: That almost didn't help at all. Really, really, you got a Bailey? Yeah call me maybe, Okay, moving on to the next round.
Speaker 2: Two more rounds to go. Songs about me.
Speaker 1: No divas allowed, hop women. These were all songs by women that are not typically thought of as divas. So no Christina, no Mariah, no Beyonce, Bailey, you're bidding first, and here we go. Kansas City Okay, probably the most difficult clue of the game today. Just to let you know, Kansas City.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna say I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 4: Oh, I just want to go out in a limb, I said, two seconds.
Speaker 2: All right, name the two Jesus God help me. Oh wrong, people, it's Lord Royals.
Speaker 1: WHOA gets the clue?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: Now, Kansas City Royals. That makes sense.
Speaker 1: They're baseball team.
Speaker 2: I do you know that? I do know that.
Speaker 1: Hey, we have one more category, one more, one more round and here we go. Vant's bedding first. This is a love song.
Speaker 2: This is a love song.
Speaker 4: That was This is a love song. That's the clue, the true Vont fashion. I could aid that tune in one second, baby.
Speaker 2: I said one second as well. So vont named the tune? Is it love song?
Speaker 1: You guys now have a job, and that job is to determine which of the songs on name that tune you would like to hear the entire song when we come back from the break. It's either Firework by Katie Perry, So what by Pink, it Ain't Me? Selena slow clap Yeah, Mike Wwen Stefani, Hips Don't Lie, Shakira, call me, Maybe Royals or loves Song Kids who won Me?
Speaker 2: Want one? So you can pick.
Speaker 4: I'm stuck between it Ain't Me and Love song song, Jenny, it ain't Me your love song.
Speaker 2: I don't really like love songs, so I would say it ain't Selena. All right, Yeah, that's my choice, David, good choice.
Speaker 1: We'll do that when we come right back on kd WB along with the Daily Bailey, stay right here.
Speaker 3: Every morning starting at seven am, just search Dave Ryan TV.
Speaker 1: Let's do the favorite song from name that tune. You guys all decided that it was Selena Gomez and Cai Go and I don't disagree. So catchy, we don't play it enough anymore.
Speaker 10: It's it Ain't Me on Katie WB.
Speaker 3: Send the Daily Bailey. I'm gonna thank font for this one, for sending it to me. These are some New Year projects that you won't regret. I know we're already on the twelfth day, but here are some great resolutions.
Speaker 2: If you're having trouble coming up with a good one and sticking.
Speaker 3: To it, here are some your twenty twenty six TV show. Imagine your life is a TV show and each day is a new episode. Create a note in your phone and at the end of each day put a name and title to that episode.
Speaker 2: So like, for.
Speaker 3: Example, I could do January eleventh, regular guy meets the mom.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: So you just pretend that your life is a TV show, make a new episode every day. You could also do a future self video diary. Record a video asking your future self at the end of December some questions. Then at the end of December, make another video answering those questions.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 2: I think that's not only.
Speaker 3: Would be cool because it's like, here are the answers to all the questions that I asked at the beginning of the year, but then also you can see like how long your hair is, you know, stuff like that. Okay, sure, how you look different. Here's another one second a day video diary. This sounds like something Jenny might do. I don't know if she was feeling frisky and creative, where you compile one second of every single day whatever you're doing, and then you compile that video at the end of the year, so you have all of these singular seconds from every single day into one See.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are cool. You could also do a one line.
Speaker 3: A day journal, right, one honest sentence about what happened in your day at the end of every day, and by the end of the year, you can look back and like remember everything that happened in your life, which is nice because sometimes man, I don't remember anything that goes on. I don't remember what happened last week. Yeah, you could make a highlights jar. This is something kind of like Jenny does already where she keeps track of like good things that happen in the highlight start. You add a note with something good that happened every single week, put it in a little jar, and then at the end of the year you open it up and then you see all of the good stuff highlighting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, light's jar.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 3: And then finally make yourself a twenty twenty six playlist. Yes we're already twelve days in, but you can still make it happen. Add a new song every single day, or maybe every week.
Speaker 2: Every day that's a lot of songs.
Speaker 3: So maybe every new music what's a song that you're vibing with that week, add it to your playlist, and by the end of the year you'll have your twenty twenty six year in review in terms of music. So those are some new year projects that you could do start now that you won't regret.
Speaker 2: Make it happen.
Speaker 6: I like the music one, I feel like yeah, it'd be hard to find like a ton of new music. But I feel like you find a song, you love it, you listen to it constantly for like a month straight, right, and then you get so sick of it. But then if you listen to it back at the end of the year, you'll probably like it again and.
Speaker 3: You'll be like, oh, this remind of this time of my life during this year. That along with your little video diary and your little TV show thing, and you'll actually remember what happens in your life, a concept that I can't imagine remembering what happens in my life.
Speaker 1: I love. My favorite one was probably the little memory jar where you like put a little highlight of the day and put it in your jar, just a little slip of paper.
Speaker 2: And you can remember all your the good times that happened.
Speaker 1: A good times, all right. Shout out to Joni as she says she actually loves my wordle updates. She got it in two today.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: So it took me four is a very tricky wordle today, but I did get connections with no mistake.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So and then Bailey discovered a new game that we're going to steal and steal it outright and play it on the radio until we get a decease and desist, which we probably will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but maybe only if we keep yelling about doing it.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, we're giving that game free.
Speaker 3: Advertiser truly, and we're probably bringing tons of traffic to their website.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a free game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bandle be and dl E bandle I play bandle and spottle now with a regular guy?
Speaker 1: And can I get a twenty eight second update on regular guy?
Speaker 2: Regular guy? I met my mom yesterday. He still likes me. There you go.
Speaker 1: He still likes you.
Speaker 2: Does mom Miranda like him? I don't know. She didn't say.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it be horrible if he disliked meeting your mother so much that he dumped you? Can you imagine?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like you, Bailey, but your mom.
Speaker 2: Who was more concerned about how he thought of her?
Speaker 1: Of course we all are.
Speaker 3: Actually you weren't the one on trial. And she's like, well, that didn't answer my question, So I don't know. Maybe she'll tell me what she thought of him at some point in time.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna guess from what you're because you're very I wouldn't say, picky, you are you like to find the dings and dents red flags like, yeah, he walks funny. I can't date a guy that walks funny.
Speaker 2: He doesn't walk funny, so that's nice.
Speaker 1: He's got gray hair in his beard. I can't date a guy with gray hair in his beard. He yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think I found my first gray hair the other day. I might have you look at it and you and let me know. Yeah, on me, my first gray hair I've ever had.
Speaker 1: Six that's thirty five. That's not uncommon at all.
Speaker 2: I know. I just don't know if it's real or not. You can't see it from there.
Speaker 3: You I'll have to come up there and you'll have to do like a monkey looking at.
Speaker 1: My like I'm digging for ticks. Yeah, okay, no, okay, we'll be back in a second with you can't make this stuff up on one one point three, Katie w B. Yeah, being mad at your ex boyfriend is one thing, but don't do what this woman did, because it turned into a disaster when she tried to get revenge on her boyfriend. I'll tell you the whole story coming up next. Before authorities in Harris County, Texas say a woman is now facing charges after she set fire to her boyfriend's clothes and burned down thirteen apartments in the process. Uh They say they were called the apartment Complex after a blaze broke out on a balcony. Investigators later learned the fire started during a domestic dispute where a woman tried burning her boyfriend's clothes in a barbecue pit. Official say she believed she had put the fire out, but it reignited, spread into the attic, and then moved through the building. In total, thirteen apartments were damaged by flame, smoke, or water, and part of the second floor collapsed. Unfortunately, nobody was hurt, so that's good. The woman Crystal does in that figure, oh boy, has been charged with arson. She was taken to the hospital for reasons that haven't been released. Later in the day, a firefighter was injured by putting out a hotspot from the same fire. He's okay, and Randall is now facing a Crystal Randall now facing the additional charges of assault on a public servant. So I know you're mad, but starting a fire in revenge is probably not a good idea. Yeah, maybe, just I don't know Keya's car. No don't do that. No, that's bad, that's property down. You can get arrested for that, or find whatever. I don't know. What do you do just I don't know. Troll them on Facebook, never speak to him again, put.
Speaker 2: Their PS five in the pool. No, I don't do that. Dang dang, dang, dang. I don't know. Well, let me just leave. Hey, what is this?
Speaker 1: What is the saying? Revenge is a dish served best cold, best serve cold? They say revenge is a dish best served cold?
Speaker 9: What is that?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means. I've heard that before.
Speaker 4: It says vengeance is often more satisfying if it is not exacted immediately.
Speaker 1: Oh so don't do it right away? Oh, because you're hot headed.
Speaker 2: So you can think about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so then you think about whether it's a good idea to burn his clothing in a barbecue pit.
Speaker 3: You know what I just thought of when I said stew on it. I bought chicken wild rice soup because we did the super bracket. Yeah, and I thought I would bring it in today, But I don't have a crockpot. So can someone bring in one tomorrow? And then I'll throw it in the crockpot. We don't have a kitchen anymore either. Our kitchen's gone. I haven't been back there yet. What they do to the kitchen.
Speaker 2: There's nothing in.
Speaker 4: There, fridgid, no refrigerators, no cabinets, nothing, nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're remodeling the bill. So I walked in this morning like everything, like all the furniture is gone, all the pictures from the walls were all gone.
Speaker 4: Would you believe my key card didn't work and there was a box right at the top of my my studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they must have forgot to pick up the box. Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, bring bring a soup I can.
Speaker 2: You'll have to remind me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, it's organic. We'll do Dave's dirt coming up in a moment. Golden Gloves were on last night. Big NFL games over the weekend. I think with the NFL games, if you care who won or lost, you already know Packers did not win. Very painful loss for the Packers on Saturday night, I was rooting for the Bear.
Speaker 2: I was gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 6: It was one of those moments where like my chest hurts so bad in the fourth quarter because I was so sad and then once the game was done, I forgot about it. You know, Yeah, I got you, like whatever.
Speaker 1: I got you. All Right, we'll be back. Dirt is brought to you by the LEO Agency. You're not the dirt, but you can't make this stuff up. Proudly presented by the Leo Agency. And we'll do Dave's Start coming up next, Lust cover when we come right back on katiewb.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 1: This pensive music makes me think of motivational Monday on katiewb So we find these things on Instagram, or we find these things on TikTok, or we're like, oh that's kind of cool, and you like bookmarket or you save it or whatever, and sometimes you remember to go back and sometimes you don't. But this is a good one for motivational Monday. And I really like this one, and I'm gonna read it twice because I want you to kind of soak it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let us tick with us.
Speaker 1: You'll never feel ready because ready isn't a feeling. It's a decision to think about that and what it might apply to in your life. You'll never feel ready, like ready to leave the job, really start a relationship, start your.
Speaker 2: Own business into.
Speaker 1: Relationship, make that purchase, go back to school, take lessons. You'll never feel ready because ready isn't a feeling, it's a decision. So everything about joining, like oh, I don't know, maybe a friend of mine joining a community singing group because she's like, man, I want to have something to do, and she's like, I'm just I want to go do something. Yeah, it's not a feeling of being ready. It's ready is not a feeling, it's a decision.
Speaker 2: Like that was me yesterday.
Speaker 4: We went to church and they have like a bunch of different like events and things going on. They were like, oh, you should sign up, And I looked at a list of my girlfriend and I was like, I don't know if I'm ready, And I was just like, no, what screw it?
Speaker 2: Because ready is not a feeling. Would you say, it's not a decision.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what'd you sign up for? Sure, a youth pastor, You're gonna be a youth pastor.
Speaker 2: Just pastor the entire church.
Speaker 5: Hoefully, I get it.
Speaker 4: No, I signed up for they have like different men's ministry things, so like a bunch of the men of the church they go do basketball games, things that you know, community outside of just the church, so that I'm.
Speaker 2: Proud of you.
Speaker 6: They do you have an example in your life that you feel like you just kind of had to make the decision, but you didn't necessarily feel ready, like maybe early on in your career, jumping from like one morning show to like come here or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Uh, well, yeah, I mean, I think one of the things is, it's really interesting is that when I was twenty one, I made the decision to leave everything and everybody I ever knew in Colorado Springs to go to Las Vegas to do a morning show. And it was not even a matter of like, yeah, I'm ready, It was like, let's go do this, and it was a big decision that changed the rest of my life. But I think that I talk about this once in a while is like, as we get older, we start to come up with reasons why it might fail, right, and then we decided to stay in bed and not do anything because we want to be safe and comfort and somewhere we know, so we stay in a situation. But when you're younger, you do things without thinking about them as much, and then a lot of the time it works out but when you get to be about I don't know, thirty two, whatever agent happens at you're like, I mean, I could move to Casper, Wyoming and start my own hiking touring business or whatever it is. Yeah, but it sounds like a lot of work and I might fail, So I'll just stay here and keep doing the same thing that I've always done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get it, Like I get the whole like, oh, hey, take a risk, because hey, you have to choose to be ready. But sometimes your risk is not a good risk, and you're just picking it because you think, like I should do something. I'm gonna do this wild, crazy thing, instead of really thinking about it and maybe making the best choice.
Speaker 6: I think it's more it's not necessarily in the in the sense of taking a risk. It's just like a decision in your life that you're holding off on. I think one for me was like I started a travel blog a couple of years ago, and I had had that in my mind for like years prior to that. Yeah, but I kept thinking, I know nothing about this. I have no idea how to run a blog and run a website and stuff, and I just felt like I needed all this information before I could ever do it. And finally I just made the decision to do it because I was like, if I don't start, it will never happen.
Speaker 2: And then you just learn along the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll give you a better example. I mean, a good example for you, Jenny is like, you didn't know anything about fixing up your home and remodeling your kitchen. You just decided I'm going to do it. I have a friend who runs a gym, and he said, you know, we did a kid's birthday party the other day. So when he came by with a bunch of ten year olds, we did a kid's birthday party. And he's like, I didn't know what I was doing, but I decided to do it. Anyway. He could have said, nah, we don't do kids' birthday parties. Yeah, but he said he did it. It was chaos, it was great and he really learned something. And it's like, you know you're not ready, but you decide to take a risk sometime, what are you risking? It's a disaster and you'll never do it again. Yeah, you know, what what are you risking?
Speaker 6: So I would say it's not necessarily saying like, hey, go in and quit your job.
Speaker 2: Today. It's not that kind like that's a decision for sure.
Speaker 1: But all right, there is motivational wonder Katie WB we'll come back with Dave's dirt after Alex Warren. We got a lot of stuff to cover from the Golden Globes. Stay here. Facebook marketplace is so interesting. We're trying to get rid of stuff because you know, we're we're moving and so there's tons of things and a lot of it is like too valuable to just toss in the dumpster and somebody else could use this. So like, for example, there were some paintings like not expensive any kind of paintings, but Cole's quality paintings which are nice. But you know, we're not going to throw them away. Yeah, and we thought, well we could donate them, but maybe somebody wants them, so we put them up on free on marketplace. We get a message from shockapee. Now remember they're free, says Now we're in chan Has and so shockape is, you know, ten miles away, whatever can you deliver these? No? No, they're free, Audacity and then this was he was a very sweet kid, but I just found it odd. I want to ask you about it, Jenny, because you're the queen of the marketplace.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So this was a cot, a camping cot?
Speaker 2: How big? Like how heavy? I should say.
Speaker 1: Probably twenty pounds okay, you know, sturdy camping cot and still new in the box. Probably paid eighty dollars for it when it was new. I never used it, and so twenty bucks on marketplace.
Speaker 2: The steal.
Speaker 1: So guy pulls up in the driveway and says, I'm here, and I wait for the doorbell to ring for him to approach the door. No, and I look out and there's his car out in the park, in the in the in the driveway.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, is he expecting me to walk it out to him? And sure enough, I open up the door and then he sees me come out and he gets out of his car and he's a very sweet kid. And you know, transaction went fine. But was that weird that they were just there in the driveway.
Speaker 6: They usually somebody does message me when they come to the house and they'll be like, I'm here, and I'll be like, okay, if you want to come to the front door, I.
Speaker 2: Got it right at the door. Oh that's what I say, because.
Speaker 6: I think they're just trying to like, let you know, because I don't know how old this kid was, but I think it like ringing a doorbeller knocking is an old thing, like.
Speaker 2: It's not as Yeah.
Speaker 6: I respect that so I but I have gotten that where they like sit in the car.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, if you want to come to the front door, I'm right here, I'm standing here.
Speaker 1: He wasn't weird or anything. He's very friendly. I just thought that was like, I mean, you know, come to the door, and so many people for flake out. I mean they'll be like, oh, yeah, I'm gonna come by at three thirty and pick up that guitar, and then nothing and they just don't show up. It's like it's a fifteen dollar guitar, come by and pick it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, No.
Speaker 6: I definitely feel like I've got a good grasp on people who are actually interested in versus people who are going to flake most of the time, because if I feel like they don't seem legit, I look at their profile, if they have like forty friends and that's it, that feels sometimes like maybe not yeah, or if they haven't posted in like ten years or something, I'm like, or no, I should say, if they've like never posted anything and you can see that, then that's also like, nah, I don't believe you. You just started an account to try to scam people, right, Sure?
Speaker 2: Oh I had a way to scam people by just not showing up.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't know that necessarily. I just don't want I don't think it's necessarily a scam. I just don't want to waste my time on someone.
Speaker 1: What do you do with people who say I'll come by tomorrow at four thirty?
Speaker 6: Then I say, okay, sounds good, I'll send you the address. I'll check in with you tomorrow around three and I'll send you the address.
Speaker 2: Then, yeah, don't send them the address off rif?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then what if they don't show up and it's five o'clock and you're like, well, screw it. I mean, how long do you wait?
Speaker 6: If they didn't respond to me saying something around three pm, then I'm going to probably assume that they're not showing up at four?
Speaker 1: Really okay? But what if they show up and now they're mad because you sold the guitar to somebody else.
Speaker 2: See I've never had that problem before.
Speaker 6: Like, I don't I what I would do is three PM, be like, hey, are you still interested in I'll send you the address soon, and I would wait for that response then, and then usually you get the update of like oh traffic book's a little bad right now, or oh I can't come anymore, and then you don't have to send that address.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, gotcha.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's just kind of like a navigating a whole new world, but it's worth it because you know, like ten bucks here, fifteen bucks here.
Speaker 6: I'm like in the business trying to get myself a clothing rack because I've started to pick up my outfits on Sunday night for the week and they just lay on my guest bed and I'm like, I.
Speaker 2: Just want a clothing rack to put it all on. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I've been trying to hustle people who have like really nice clothing racks versus like the akia ones that are like thirty bucks or somethingbbly.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And so this one woman had one for like eighty five bucks that she already discounted from like one hundred and thirty. I was like, would you take forty No response, and I saw that she saw the message. I was like fifty still no response, and I was like, all right, fine, she's not budget no, so so now I'm still in the hunt for a clothing rack.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, good law, Let's do Dave's dirt and cover some Golden Globe stuff. Here is a Motion Picture Winner montage from the Golden Globes Last Night.
Speaker 6: Test Performance by a Female Actor in a Motion Picture Musical or Comedy, Rose Byrne.
Speaker 11: The male Actor in Emotion Picture, Comedy or Musical, Timothy.
Speaker 1: Shallow May Best Performance by a Female Actor and Emotion Picture druma.
Speaker 8: Jessebo Guest Performance by a Male Actor in Emotion Picture Drama.
Speaker 6: Wagner Laura Best Picture Drama, Best Motion Picture Musical or Comedy, One Battle Actor.
Speaker 1: Best Director, Paul Thomas Anderson. Just an observation. Leonardo DiCaprio is still so old school Hollywood handsome, you know what I mean. He's just that he's like forty eight years old, and he's kind of a little bit puffy looking. But he just looks like a legend star.
Speaker 2: I feel like he looks like a wax figure.
Speaker 6: Okay, does something's different about his face?
Speaker 2: Because I caffee looking, I can on I might be the other one confused about this.
Speaker 4: How is Timothy Schallo May and Marty Supreme winning all these awards when it's still in theaters.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. They must have released it just under the deadline.
Speaker 2: That's so weird.
Speaker 1: It is weird. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like Michael B.
Speaker 4: Jordan got snubbed for Sinners for Best Actor because he uh, Timothy shallow May won over him.
Speaker 2: Martin, you said you didn't like that movie.
Speaker 1: Marty Supreme was not a good movie. It was an okay movie.
Speaker 2: Granted.
Speaker 3: I always think about, like the people who are always up for Best Picture for like the Oscars, how many of those movies are movies we actually enjoy good point or how many of.
Speaker 2: Them are just artsy farts.
Speaker 6: Have we played the joke about Martin short Steve Martin and Timothy shame.
Speaker 1: I think you should play it again? Should What number is that?
Speaker 2: Number?
Speaker 3: Five?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 11: Timothy schallame is here for Marty Supreme.
Speaker 2: This is interesting.
Speaker 11: Not a lot of people know this, but Timothy Shalamey is the first actor in history to have to put on muscle for a movie about ping pong.
Speaker 2: This is true. He gave over sixty ounces.
Speaker 11: It's insane. And lastly, Steve Martin and Martin Short keep proving to us that in this industry, you are never ever too old to still need money.
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 2: I did too. They laughed pretty hard too.
Speaker 1: And it was funny. And she was a little milder than she was like at the Tom Brady Rose, where she was vicious and dirty, dirty, dirty, but she was still nicky glacier and that was actually kind of fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So Canadian running magazine doubts that Taylor Swift ran eight miles every show because that's what she claimed, and it's in the docu series and Disney plus the magazine believes it's closer to five miles, but mind you, it is all in heels. To reach eight miles per night, Taylor would have had to run the full length of the stage one hundred and eighteen times, which would equate to about three times for each song of her forty five song concert. So or ran the length of the stage once every three minutes.
Speaker 2: So they think it's closer to five.
Speaker 6: Regardless, five miles a night while singing, while dancing, while storming in heels in different little outfits that probably on the comfiest.
Speaker 2: It's pretty great.
Speaker 3: That's why I couldn't it couldn't be me, So this isn't about the Golden Globes with a different award ceremony gave their first award to a dog. So Indy, the dog from the movie good Boy, just won Best Horror Movie Performance at the ASTRA Film Awards. He was in this movie last year, good Boy, which is a horror movie uniquely told from the.
Speaker 2: Perspective of the dog, and the dog won an award, like the first dog to win an award. I know, like standing next to his little award. I love him.
Speaker 4: Speaking of dogs, real quick, David, have you taught Bernie your dog Paul yet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What's that like, Paul, Like, give me your pall?
Speaker 4: No, okay, we want to teach Avil, but I gotta watch TikTok videos to figure out how exactly to do it.
Speaker 2: It means like shake, yeah, like shake. We I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, No, we never have No. He's kind of a dirty dog, so he's very timid and no, so we're we're just happy he poops outside right.
Speaker 4: Last year rank last year's highest earning musical acts based on touring sales and merchandise. I'm gonna go through the top ten. Number ten is post Malone at sixty two million dollars. Number nine is Bad Bunny at sixty six million. Chris Brown comes in at number eight, making seventy four million. Seventy eight million dollars went to Drake Shakira. Now we're going up. At number six, made one hundred and five million. Now we're in the top five highest paid musicians. Number five. Ye yes, Coldplay made one hundred and five million. Number four, they.
Speaker 2: Not like us, They not like us, They not.
Speaker 4: Like Jejelam made one hundred and nine million, And that makes sense because his whole Super Bowl show it was huge. Number three, I'm sure we could assume that this girl was in the top three. Beyonce one hundred and forty eight million dollars. Now, I'm sure we can all in the room and the kind of three guests.
Speaker 12: Who was the number two, Sabrina Carpenter. No, actually, she's not in the top ten at all. Yes, Taylor Swift two hundred and two million dollars. I think it'd be surprised at number one. I thought it'd be Taylor Swift, but it was the weekend.
Speaker 4: Last year or two hundred and ninety eight million dollars.
Speaker 2: Ninety eight.
Speaker 4: Wow, almost three hundred million dollars.
Speaker 2: It's crazy how much money musicians make. What's interesting to.
Speaker 3: Me is that, like, obviously we would have guessed Taylor Swift because that was such like a moment, you know, an era quote unquote like her her tour. But I never hear anyone talking about going to see the Weekend.
Speaker 2: But clearly.
Speaker 6: I went to his concert this past tour and it was OT and it was at us Bank Stadium.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wonder if there's like a subtle difference between a concert and an experience and maybe I mean not to disparage either one, but maybe the Weekend was just a concert, a really good concert.
Speaker 6: I would argue that he's an experience too, I really do. He's a great performer, and he has theatrics. He's got fire, he's got all of it.
Speaker 3: She she's all confetti, confetti.
Speaker 2: Shirt and darker the.
Speaker 1: T shirt, cannon. It was so good, you guys, you wouldn't believe it. They brought a T shirt