Speaker 1: It is Katie. It's Friday the thirteenth, So don't practice the pull and pray method today. I'm just I'm just getting your heads up. It's Friday the thirteenth. Again, don't practice the what fa again, It's Friday the thirteenth.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I.
Speaker 3: Have that sound.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you do. So don't practice the pull and pray method today.
Speaker 2: Pulling what your finger?
Speaker 1: Yeah comes out. I want to run something by it. And I read this somewhere and I believe it's true. We all get three soulmates in our life. It's a rule of the universe. You get three soulmates in your life. And people will say, like, I've got one and they've been my soulmates since we were fifteen, and that's wonderful. But on average, the rule of the universe says, you get three soulmates in your life and once you get to number three, you better hang on to it because you ain't going to get another one. And I think there is some truth to that. I don't know, but you think of like and I'm not going to get specific, but in my life, I've had three soulmates and they were absolutely like, you know, love of my life kind of a thing for whatever reason, it didn't work out, and then like you know, like oh, I'll never get over that person. Then you go on to somebody, Oh, well that's my new soulmate. Oh that didn't work out. So then you oh, but after number three, you ain't going to get another one. Okay, your thoughts.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've loved anyone that way to like be able to have an opinion on that.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a soulmate?
Speaker 2: I'd say I've.
Speaker 4: Had one, Yeah, okay, but I would say that like, yeah, I just I don't know. I feel like when you meet someone, you know whether or not they're that forever person. But I feel like, yes, you can meet someone new and they'll be different and they'll be your forever person in a different way. But I don't know that you could put a limit on how many there are, or someone ends up being the top one in the end and that is your true soulmate, you know.
Speaker 1: But what if number two was your true soulmate and you let them get away?
Speaker 5: But I mean to go back to them they're dead or they're married.
Speaker 1: Well, you're gonna say fun.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, how do you. Let's just say we're on sole me number two right now?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: How do I know I'm supposed to get to number three if i'm If number two works out.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I mean, but yeah, number ten might work out for you. Because this, I don't think it's absolute, but I don't think you get more than four than three soulmates in your life. God will be like, Okay, here you go, here's one. Well, you blew that one. Okay, here's your second one. There's like three strikes and you're out. Bailey.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I feel like friends are my soulmates.
Speaker 2: I feel like I have a strike.
Speaker 1: A lonely person says, no, it's.
Speaker 6: Not well, I mean because I feel like I've been in love a couple of times with men.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like I don't know. I feel like they're just different. Like I have.
Speaker 6: I'm close, really close with some of my female friends, and like that's the person that I want to be in my life forever and ever, and they're my soulmate.
Speaker 1: But there's no romantic feelings. You don't want to gaze into their eyes and hold their hand.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, well you don't want to kiss, but yeah, I would gaze into their eyes and hold their hands and want to spend all of my time with them. And that's to me, is considered soulmate because like, I think you can have more than three. There's different like what Jenny said, there's just different like levels, there's different kinds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's just not sucks. But let's just say, yeah, let's just say you're a soulmate number two and it's going so great, but the universe knows the third one is the one that you're meant to be with. You just can't let go of that second one. Then it's like, damn, I might have missed out on something greater if the.
Speaker 6: Second the second one is the third one and you actually just kind of skipped the actual second one for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he lost me.
Speaker 2: They come in order, they come.
Speaker 1: What do you think? So, so this is a rule that I kind of believe in, a rule of the universe. You get three soulmates in your life. Once you get to number three, don't let them go because you may not you are not going to get a fourth one. Do you believe that you've been with a million women, but most of them were not anywhere nearest soulmate material? Oh you know I was not mister right. I was mister right now.
Speaker 2: Now Yeah that makes sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah that does?
Speaker 2: That does clock for you? Do?
Speaker 1: I wonder if you were anybody's soulmate and they're like, you're their one that got away.
Speaker 6: Well, it'd be great if they would let me know, because as far as I know, no one really cares to hang out with me for that long.
Speaker 3: You have a boyfriend like, so down on you if you're in a relationship, well yet.
Speaker 1: For now, for now, I am ridiculous.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. I I get what you. I get what you're saying. I just disagree.
Speaker 3: Somebody texteds that couldn't agree more Bailey friends or soulmates too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's true.
Speaker 1: But we're talking about the lonely person. I don't have any love, but I got a lot of friends. Oh that's great. Lonely, lonely, lonely.
Speaker 4: I just feel like friendship love is fantastic though, can you say it again?
Speaker 2: I think friendship love is so fannas.
Speaker 1: There's no question it is. No, there's no question. Okay, we're gonna but what do you think do you get three soulmates and that's it? Or do you think that's just maloney. Send me a tax let me know. It is almost the weekend, and it's the weekend. On KATIEWB, we were talking about soulmates and I was reading something that says, you know, the rule of the universe is you get three soulmates in your life, and once you get to number three, don't let them go unless you're gonna go back to number number, to number two or number one text messages for example. I don't believe in only three soulmates. Some of my best friends heal a part of my soul I had no idea existed and bring me so much joy. I believe my friends are my soulmates. My husband is also absolutely my soulmate. I knew this second I saw him that I was marrying him. I literally thought, oh, there you are. No infatuation, just instant connection. Wow, yeah, I get that.
Speaker 2: Like the infant connection thing.
Speaker 3: Me and a listen know that we weren't in love when we first saw each other, but when we started vibe and we were like, there's something there.
Speaker 1: I just love the whole act of when you meet somebody who's a complete stranger, you don't know anything about them, you don't even know their name or what they do, or what their religion is or anything. But then you just get this connection where you can sit and talk for hours about anything. It's amazing. Yeah, it really is amazing. It's like that this is just falling in love or making a friend like that. It's just really it's like you're going from zero to a million over the course of time, and sometimes it happens instantly. Yeah.
Speaker 6: See, I think this is where I'm on a struggle bus with it in terms of like romantic soulmates. Is because I get along with a lot of people, so like if I get along with someone who is also easy to get along with, and this is kind of what I griped about when I was like just dating people over the summer, is that like did I actually have a good time on this date or are we just two people that are easy to get along with getting along with each other?
Speaker 2: So I feel like that with this whole.
Speaker 6: Soulmate conversation, like were they my soulmates or did we just get along really well?
Speaker 2: I don't know who's to say.
Speaker 1: I think that you grow into it, like, yeah, you can really get along Like you and I, Bailey, we get.
Speaker 3: Along really well, right, Are you my soulmates?
Speaker 1: No, you're not my soulmate?
Speaker 7: Why not?
Speaker 1: But I think we both know that. It's like, yeah, we get along really well and we talk about things and it's funny and whatever, but we we're not soulmates, you know, Yeah, and we never will be. Stop looking at me like that. Why not, because you're just.
Speaker 2: Fighting my lip? Stop looking at me like that, I wink.
Speaker 1: Will be right back on K. It is February Black History Month. Solvant is going to do it in that there Black History moment, a musical moment coming up next ONB and the story is, I mean, the rule of the universe is you get three soulmates in your life, and once you get to number three, don't let them go. Ashley's on the phone with your soulmate that got away. But then what happened Ashley?
Speaker 8: Well, we met again fifteen years later, and we've.
Speaker 9: Been together for five years now.
Speaker 8: But when we had first met, I was married and she was dating my best friend from high school. But I instantly knew that I was going to be with her. But if we would have got been together.
Speaker 9: When we first met, it would have never worked out. Okayeen years later, we've been together for five years and I'll be with her for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: Okay, So but when you met, did you you said, like instantly you knew she was the soulmate, Like you knew right away, Yep, okay, and then you broke up and you're like, never really were together. But then fifteen years later, how did you get back together? Fifteen years later?
Speaker 9: One of my friends that worked me to I was I had been done with the relationship for a while, and one of my friends at work told me to go on Facebook dating.
Speaker 8: I went on there, I've seen her picture and I called.
Speaker 9: Her or I messaged her and she messaged me right back, and then we met up the next day and it was just like the daily first met again.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is so awesome because sometimes you just know it's like you just meet this person and you're like, this is the one. Yeah, fifteen years that was a long time. But I'm lad, yeah, lad, it finally worked out. Ashley. Thank you, Yeah, thank you. Have a good weekend. Let's give flowers to the voices that change the games. It's time to celebrate another artist on FUNS Black History Month moment on KATWB.
Speaker 3: What do you call when you need a hit record. If it's the early two thousands, you called Forrell twenty thirteen, still would probably call Parell. If you need a fashion flex Ferell is still your guy. Today, we're highlighting the low key, cheek code of the music industry. Pharrell. Twenty thirteen was the year Pharrell gave us three global bangers. He gave us Get Lucky. He gave us blurred lines three of the biggest songs in the world in the same year. That's not luck, that's a legacy. But before Happy took over every wedding and target dressing room in America, Pharrell was one half of the Neptunes with Chad Hugo, and the Neptunes produced some of the biggest hits for the biggest artists. You probably had no idea that Pharrell had a hand in crafting every single one of those songs. Fun fact, you typically know a song that Pharrell has worked on because of the signature for count at the top of the song. What's funny is Pharrell didn't even notice this himself until somebody else brought it up an interview. He said he used it as a metronome for the artist to be on beat. But then he just forgot to take it out. Outside of music, he built Billionaire Boys Club into a global fashion brand with a store in Paris. He became Men's creative director for Louis Futani in twenty twenty three. He's created music for major animated films, earning Academy of nominations along the way, for Real isn't just a musician who makes hits. He's an innovator who turns every lane he steps into into his own runway.
Speaker 1: Celebrating the voices that shifted culture forward. Pau mavron d you know what makes CJ happy? He just turned six years old. He loves listening to the show in the morning along with Grandma, who is like it looks like she used to listen way back in the day too with her kids bringing them to school. Now she listens every day with the grandkids, including CJ, who has just turned six. He loves listening to the show Wow all the way to school. So shout out CJ, thanks for being here coming up and you can't make this stuff up. Pickleball battle turns ugly and these are not young people and they actually got arrested for the pickle ball brawl.
Speaker 4: Does this happen in Saint Louis Park at Wolf Park?
Speaker 1: D What do you know about this?
Speaker 4: No, it's just people get crazy at Wolf Park in Sant Louis Park.
Speaker 2: But it's not open right now, so I think happen.
Speaker 1: They don't think, so it might have been. It was in Florida, of course, all playing a pickle ball. We'll cover it for you next. Pickle ball is of course all the rage and it is an all ages kind of thing. But the old people, they love their pickleball. They take it really seriously sometimes. So a bunch of Florida seniors got into a brawl on Sunday at the pickleball court. Now here's how it started. There's an argument about somebody who stepped in the kitchen during the game. Now, the kitchen is a little box up by the net that you're not allowed. There's certain rules. You can't step into the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Step been to it once the ball has bounced.
Speaker 1: Oh okayeah, okay, so anybody stepped into it. Somebody stepped into it during the game illegally. And then so this sixty three year old guy allegedly swore at a woman and then he hit her husband with a pickleball paddle, punched another guy in the nose and then pushed a seventy year old woman to the ground. And then here is the nine to one one call.
Speaker 4: Of course, pickle ball court, it's parking out.
Speaker 9: Please, how many people are fighting?
Speaker 8: About twenty people.
Speaker 7: Breaking?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: I mean somebody hit somebody with the pi, hit somebody in the head.
Speaker 9: Please, Oh my god, it's breaking up.
Speaker 1: But we need help now, it's breaking up. Okay, So it didn't last very long because you know, you don't have the energy to fight for a long time. No, you know, it's like you get tired after about twenty seconds of beating somebody with a pickleball paddle.
Speaker 2: She got a little too reactive too quickly. Yeah, but honestly, you'd be surprised.
Speaker 4: I followed this one pickleball Instagram and people get crazy, like people do really legitimately fight really Oh yeah, I mean there's always someone you end up plane where they'll call because it's up to your opponent to call a ball out. Yeah, and there's always someone who cheats and you play them and you're like, great, they're gonna.
Speaker 7: Call it out.
Speaker 2: And it was clearly in and that's what causes I think the most fights in pickleball. Oh, but yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Gets I guess Wolf Park in San Louis Park, it gets crazy.
Speaker 1: Is that funny how people get so competitive. I was watching the reel yesterday and it was an old woman, she's probably seventy years old, and she's like, I'm not playing Majong with Barbara anymore because Barbara was I don't know what Barbara was doing, but let's say Barbara was peaking at the tiles or lying about her time. You know what Barbara does. She peaks at her tiles and then she looks at her and then she switches it for another I'm not playing with Barber anymore because Joe Anne said that she was playing with her last week and she did the same thing. And then Phyllis she also doesn't play, and I'm like, just play the game and have fun.
Speaker 6: The conversations I want to listen to, though, is like, well, I'm not playing with Barbara anymore, Joe Waite. You know what jo Anne said, I'd be like, yeah, that damn Phyllis, And then what I would love that?
Speaker 1: And then here comes Peggy.
Speaker 2: What did she do?
Speaker 1: You got to ask Martin because Martin's the one who was playing with Peggy. So I want to play my johng. I want to learn how to play my geong.
Speaker 2: What's yours?
Speaker 4: All the time people who listen to the show who literally help host majong parties or they teach you, So maybe they're listening right now.
Speaker 1: There's one of my problem is is what's that party there are? Yeah, so a majong instructor will come over and teach you how to play, because I guess there's different levels you can play. At a beginner level, it's kind of like dominoes. There's very simple versions of dominoes. Then there's more complex versions of dominoes. But I've learned. I've bought a majong set at Christmas and a Majong book for dummies, And as it turns out, you go to have at least four players, and.
Speaker 2: So well, one, two, three, four.
Speaker 1: Jennie's busy. She can't make it.
Speaker 6: Know this.
Speaker 2: I don't like game night things. I'm game we Yeah, I'll start this again.
Speaker 4: Would not want to play me in games like that like that is where you'll see the worst of the worst of me come out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I would love to do like a game night thing. I've thought about. You know, how do you do your FIP club like once a month or every other month. I would love to do a game night thing. Just sorry, I love sorry. I'm a big category spend.
Speaker 2: I love what.
Speaker 1: Else you would love playing? There's one you play on your phone and it's jack Box Trivia. Yeah, and it's so good, so fun, And I've said, oh, well, let's I've brought this up a couple of times, like as everybody come over the house, we'll have drinks and app and we'll play Jackbox Trivia. It's so fun and so inappropriate and it makes you laugh. And Jenny's like bird all like games.
Speaker 3: And I've bubbled not trying to play in this sooner because the perfect place to do it would have been our rest in Peace, our skyroom, oh man, the perfect place to do a game night.
Speaker 1: Swampwom Dave Suret is brought to you, not dirt. Dirt is coming up, but you can't make this up. Is brought to you by the LEO Agency. We do have a lot of dirt to cover. For example, Hillary Duff is coming in concert? Where when when is the next possible big snowstorm in Minnesota. We'll cover that one. And the oldest US Winter Olympian in curling is from Minnesota. We had a lot of stuff to talk about, and then Savannah Guthrie and the Olympics and so much all coming up.
Speaker 3: It's Friday. What don't press it? Fry's on the phone. She says she just had a Majong lesson this week.
Speaker 1: Hi, Sherry, Hi, tell me about how did the majong lesson work?
Speaker 7: And go, oh, my gosh, it was so hard. It took us an hour and a half just to set up the game learn and to learn the tiles. But our teacher was great. I just as this woman from Shore of you. I don't know if I should say her name, but she was fantastic.
Speaker 9: So ye have three hour lessons.
Speaker 7: It took us an hour and a half just to learn the tiles and we finished our first game in three hours.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 7: No, she said, it takes about fifteen minutes per game if you're good.
Speaker 1: Okay, so once you're good, fifteen minutes per game. But it takes a long time to learn. It's kind of like chess. Yeah, you can't just sit down with somebody who's never played chess before and go, okay, well here's how they move, because then you got to learn you got to remember how they moved, and you can remember what you know. Blah blah blah. Right, So it's probably fairly, is it. It's while it's complex, Is it hard to learn?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Not really.
Speaker 7: I mean once you understand there's like four suits, and once you stand the suits, and then you have this card you have to have you ever played Rummy Cube?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sure, yeah yeah, Rummy Cube.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's kind of.
Speaker 7: Like that, Like you have to build a pattern and so you get this card and the card has like seventy someone patterns and you basically choose one pattern and you go for it, and then if you get that pattern, you shout outjo oh okay.
Speaker 6: I used to play Majong on like my computer, but I just kind of clicked around and like the.
Speaker 1: Colors, but the color the Majong game on your computer is not like real Majong. That's where you match the one with the flowers. Yeah, and then you get the one with a lightning bolt, and then you take them off the table. That's not Majong. That's a game played with that, right, yeah.
Speaker 7: Because some people are like, oh I do this matching game on my phone. That's not my job.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that is that is your phone's version of majo yess. So hey, so you just looked up somebody and they they come to the house, and then you have apps and drinks and you play majong Yes, and then she.
Speaker 7: Gave us like all this she had them printed out, and then she gave it some piss and yeah, it was like two dollars per person, and she was great.
Speaker 1: What could you teach people? Thank you, by the way, tell me your name again. Miame is Cheri Cherry. Thank you very much. Have a great weekend. What would you be able to teach people to do? Like, if you hosted a party, what would you be able to teach people how to do? I would probably be able to teach people how to beginner play ukulele or maybe some beginner magic tricks. What would you be able to do if you're going to host a party and you're going to hire somebody who's gonna hire you to come to their house and they've got like a bunch of their friends, what are you going to teach them how to do? Anybody have anything?
Speaker 6: I could teach people how to cross stitch if that's something that people would want to learn, because I doubt anyone would care to learn how to write a persuasive speech.
Speaker 2: Because I could also.
Speaker 6: Teach you that, But that's a quiet party. It would be a quiet party. But I can teach you how to cross it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: If it's an activity, I could teach you how to pick a ball. But if it's something else, I would teach you how to travel on a budget, because I'm real good at that.
Speaker 5: I find all the deals cooking or some type not baking. Yeah, I'll stick with the cooking, Okay, Yeah, Vont's good at cooking. The other day it was what we're gonna do this in the afternoon. This is what we should do in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: Is teach somebody.
Speaker 1: Hire ourselves out to teach people.
Speaker 2: Thinks shuit.
Speaker 1: Yeah never mind, I got a nap, Yeah right, I got a nap, all right. Dave's Dirt is coming up next, A lot of dirt to cover. We'll get started right after Taylor Swift and the shows and movies that we're watching.
Speaker 2: It's Dave's Dirt on KDWB blot.
Speaker 1: It's to cover including the Olympics and this isn't really a story, It's an observation. I was watching the Olympics sub women's cross country skiing last night. Oh my gosh, the level of exhaustion that these women reach. They come across the finish line. And if you've ever seen anybody cross a marathon finish line, they still got enough juice left to walk to the metal table and pick up your metal and get a picture taken, Go get your banana and your metal metallic blanket, and then get your shirt, and blah blah blah. They cross the finish line with nothing. They would come over the finish line and collapse and lay there moaning, absolutely exhausted. And I guess that's the difference between somebody who runs the you know, the Twin Cities Marathon and there's some elite athletes there, yeah, and then somebody who's like trying for the gold medal. It's just it was amazing and astounding and also looked awful.
Speaker 6: Well, I wonder, though, when you run the marathon, are you trying to win the marathon?
Speaker 2: The Olympians are trying to win.
Speaker 1: True, well, there are some people who definitely are trying to win the marathon, but most of the rest of us are trying to finish, yeah, and maybe beat our pr which for me was like four minutes of four hours, four hours and fifty two minutes. So it was just it was just amazing. And then I also get a shout out. The fifty four year old personal injury lawyer from Minnesota just became the oldest US Winter Olympian in curling.
Speaker 6: So I read about him and he was like a substitute so he went with them, but not he's like the understudy for one of the guys on the curling team who couldn't go on. So he's like, well, I guess it's my turn, and he's yeah, fifty four is the oldest one there.
Speaker 1: Amazing. And then I also get a shout out the snowboard forsome and I don't know what they call him, but it's all competitive snowboarders from different countries. They come down in groups of four. That is the most fun sport to watch, it really is. It's like astounding.
Speaker 4: They kind of go over jumps just if you haven't seen it before, but there's also curves and stuff and they stay pretty close. And honestly, the one that I saw yesterday, the guy who I think was in third the whole time ended up winning and I was like, no chance that that person's gonna win, and then I think he ended up winning.
Speaker 1: It's just that there's certain sports like I'll be honest with you. Ice dancing is not my favorite. It's kind of dull. I respect it, don't get me wrong. It's just not my thing to watch. But the ones been just like and I don't care about seeing crashes. I'm not like, you know, like, oh I hope they hit the tree. It's like, wow, they're so good. Yeah, and just the level of like competitiveness is astounding. Winter Olympics.
Speaker 2: Couldn't be me.
Speaker 4: All Right, We're gonna move on to talking about Kylie Kelsey's booby Is that's correct, That's what I've done.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Travis Kelzie's sister in law, Kylie Kelsey shared her plans on the Not Gonna Lie podcast for some cosmetic surgery. She said, after having four kids in six years, it's obviously altered her body. She said there is a rough plan that eventually I will put my boobs back where they belong.
Speaker 2: That's all I have to say about it.
Speaker 4: But she does plan to have a reveal party with her girlfriends show off her work.
Speaker 2: That is hilarious. I love that.
Speaker 6: Pop star Hillary Duff from Mine and Jenny's Generation is going on tour for her first global tour in twenty years. It's going to be called the Lucky Me Tour, and she's going to a bunch of different countries and.
Speaker 2: Stopping in Minnesota.
Speaker 6: She'll be here at the soon to open Mystic Lake Amphitheater on July twenty fifth. So if you're a fan of Hillary Duff, honestly, that would be really fun. Jenny, if you and I want to go together and hold hands, it would be really fa.
Speaker 2: I do want to see that because I feel like there's so many concerts.
Speaker 4: I didn't go to any concerts when I was young, so there's so many nostalgic thing yeah.
Speaker 2: To see now if it comes back, and that would be so.
Speaker 6: I just remember, like on the Disney Channel they did like a making the music video for the one.
Speaker 2: Like let the Rain Fall Down.
Speaker 6: I think about that little short all the time, so I really want to see that in real life.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of nostalgic concerts, how that would you be for Backstreet Boys to play the halftime show next year? He's AJ McClean pigeon.
Speaker 1: What do you guys think Ac Street Boys twenty twenty seven Super Bowl Halftime.
Speaker 3: I am not a Backstreet Boy like that generation, but I do think for nostalgia it would go crazy. I prefer a little bit of in sync, but I think we could get Backstreet Boys to happen.
Speaker 1: It'd be super cool if they had Backstreet Boys in sync. Boys to me ninety eight degrees Oh Town, like all of the old boy bands.
Speaker 6: And if all of the ones that decided that they were too good for the band just sucked it up and came back.
Speaker 2: Justin Timberlake, Ashley Parker Angel.
Speaker 3: Who was that that sings Hanson Handsome? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they kind still tour sometimes they do. There's still a thing.
Speaker 1: Things going on this weekend. The Minnesota Golf Show is at the Convention Center through Sunday. Ultimate RV Show is also at the convention Center. This is very cool. It's free to get in and this is where we got, you know, inspired to buy an RV. Last year. We went down kind of on a whim, like, let's go looking at them. We said, what are we waiting for? And I don't know, I like, what what are we waiting for? So check that out. Harlem Globe Trotter's at Target Center. Tickets You're still available three o'clock Sunday. World's Toughest Rodeo is at the g Spot over in Saint Paul. That is tonight and tomorrow. Polar Plunges there's several this weekend in Rochester, Waconia and Woodbury benefits. I believe special Olympics. So if you searched polar plunge, Special Olympics, a little show up, love it. Big Rock under the Lights is a big rock creek in Saint Croix Falls, and that looks kind of cool. Zoo after hours on Valentine's Day Tomorrow at the Minnesota Zoo. Blue Man Group is at the State Theater tonight. Guys and Dolls opens tonight, break a leg chan Hassen Dinner Theater through through September twenty six.
Speaker 6: They always have the longest runs. It makes sense to me, Who's day the Chane has a dinner theater?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I thought you meant guys and dolls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys, Well anything at chance?
Speaker 1: What's so special about guys and dolls?
Speaker 2: It's a great show. Luck be a lady Tonight is that where that's from?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no kidding you honestly, Dave, you would know more songs from guys and dolls than you think you know.
Speaker 1: I probably would, because it's.
Speaker 2: All like classic standards like Frank Sinatra, I.
Speaker 1: Love that, okay, and Minnesota Roller Derby. This is a lot of fun. I've seen it a couple of times at Roy Wilkins Auditorium in Saint Paul, and that is things going on this weekend.
Speaker 4: If you're a fan of Dancing with the Stars, you'll be excited to hear this. The reigning champion of Dancing with the Stars, which is Robert Irwin May, hosts a spinoff competition to discover the next professional dancer, so he's in talks with ABC. The judges on Dancing with the Stars. The Next Pro is what it's called is slated to be three time champion Mark Ballas or Balas and his mother.
Speaker 2: Surely.
Speaker 4: A third judge is yet to be named, and the plan would be to schedule Dancing with the Stars the Next Pro for this summer, so that the winner can then immediately join Dancing with the Stars Season thirty five in September.
Speaker 2: Dancing with the.
Speaker 4: Stars is huge so it has got I think it's bigger, Yes, I think.
Speaker 6: Honestly, Robert Irwin helped that. Yeah, uh, breaking news here. Nick Jonas is a big fan of the squatty potty. You guys, Okay, this is breaking news.
Speaker 2: I love the.
Speaker 1: Squatty body, which is a little foot red pop.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a little stool which is designed to ease your bowel movements. He says it's the best thing ever, and he suggests that every every man writes a letter to his wife to convince her to embrace the product and get a squatty potty for your happy America.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, he said.
Speaker 6: Even though it gets in the way, it shouldn't get in the way of your relationship.
Speaker 2: Get a squatty potty.
Speaker 1: Soas, yes, thank you, Nick.
Speaker 3: So one of the if you remember the halftime performance, there was a bunch of grass. Those were actual people dressed up at Bad Bunny's halftime show. One of the dancers that wore that grass outfit is selling it on eBay for five thousand dollars, and we debated earlier whether that's enough for that costume or if it's too much. They're also including the inn ear radio credentials and the snacks that they were given. Still don't know if that's worth five thousand, but it is kind of funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is going to do it for the dirt for now on KDWB